+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: X-Files to return ? Yes

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: X-Files to return ? Yes

During the original X-Files series I tuned into so deeply that I even began dreaming parts of the next unseen episode before it was aired 0.O
    One of my own personal eye openers you could say

I like it that there is now an 'Agent Miller' in the show
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 30th December 2015 at 15:37. Reason: addition
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

giovonni (30th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: X-Files to return ? Yes

Just a reminder ...

Two weeks from tonight ...

To the January 24th premiere !

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Fox’s X-Files Revival has Controversial New Theories

X-Files goes ‘Alex Jones;’ Chris Carter on his Fox hit’s return, which warns of a UN takeover and links 9/11 to UFOs
    Chris Carter on his Fox hit's return, which warns of a UN takeover and links 9/11 to UFOs

by James Hibberd

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/11...val-conspiracy

"The truth has never been more out there.

Fox’s upcoming and eagerly awaited revival of The X-Files is updating its conspiracy theories — only this time, the sci-fi series might cause more controversy than when the show told tales of government-aided UFO cover-ups during its initial 1990s run.

In the first return episode screened for reporters (trailer below), paranormal investigators Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) team up with a charming web-series host named Tad O’Malley (played by the usually comedic Joel McHale, here in a dramatic role). The character, loosely based on conservative online personalities Alex Jones and Glenn Beck, bashes the “liberal media” in the episode; at one point, Mulder compares O’Malley to Fox News host Bill O’Reilly (“What Bill O’Reilly knows about the truth can fill an eyedropper,” O’Malley retorts).

Now we don’t want to reveal too much about the episode, or how the conspiracy relates to the show’s existing labyrinthine mythology. What we will report – and stop reading if you don’t want to know anything about the first hour – is that O’Malley eventually sways Mulder and Scully to adopt a new conspiracy that lays a framework for the six-episode revival. The theory involves global warming, war in the Middle East, NSA spying, chem-trails (here called “aerial contaminants”), police militarization, supposed FEMA prison camps, and the eventual military “takeover of America” by a UN-like group of “multinational elites.” The conspiracy theory plays a bit like Oliver Stone during his JFK fever pitch — only if his source material was Infowars instead of UFO lore.

“We live in a CitizenFour world now,” says creator Chris Carter, referring to the documentary on NSA leaker Edward Snowden. “We’ve given up certain rights and freedoms because we want the government to protect us after 9/11. We see the admitted spying by the government. These are not things we’re making up and it informs everything Mulder and Scully and doing are doing.”

Carter describes himself as a “mostly interested observer” in the conspiracy world, and notes he researched the new show by combing through conspiracy websites and attending a conspiracy convention.

“I’ve kept my finger to the wind and trying to figure out what’s relevant and possible credible,” Carter says. “People know the show deals with science and fact and also deals with far-flung theories about not only the supernatural but government conspiracies. It throws out as many questions as it does answers. And I have to say what it’s done for me and the writers it has given us a whole new open field which to run. It’s given the show an interesting new life and context that it might not have had in 2002.”

The U.N. takeover threat, however, is something Carter suggests is credible. “The idea of a New World Order is relevant,” Carter says. When we suggest the show is embracing “right-wing” theories, Carter counters, “It’s not necessarily. I don’t see Alex Jones as right-wing, I see him as libertarian … [and O’Malley is] a character who casts everything in doubt.”

The most eyebrow-raising moment in the premiere is when O’Malley brings the 9/11 terrorist attacks into his conspiracy framework. “9/11 was a false flag operation,” O’Malley declares on his Truth Squad with Tad O’Malley show, echoing on Infowars theory. “It’s all part of a conspiracy dating back to the UFO crash at Roswell.” The clip is presented early in the episode. Later, Mulder and Scully embrace O’Malley’s overall position, though the 9/11 element isn’t referenced."

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Bob (13th January 2016), Flash (13th January 2016), muxfolder (13th January 2016), najara12000 (22nd January 2016), onawah (25th January 2016), Star Tsar (14th January 2016)

6. Link to Post #64
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Might be a good idea to merge these two threads.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ILES-Re-Opened

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (28th January 2016), Tangri (14th January 2016)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Love and Hope

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Thanks — I just merged three threads on this, and changed the thread title to X-Files to return ? Yes

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (14th January 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th January 2016), muxfolder (19th January 2016), onawah (25th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thanks Bill

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thanks — I just merged three threads on this, and changed the thread title to X-Files to return ? Yes

12. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I guess we're all going to be glued to our TV sets soon.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tomfellows For This Post:

Bob (15th January 2016), DeDukshyn (16th January 2016), KiwiElf (17th January 2016), najara12000 (22nd January 2016)

14. Link to Post #69
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by tomfellows (here)
    I guess we're all going to be glued to our TV sets soon.
    You betcha!

15. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

ET's excited/hype ...

EXCLUSIVE: 'The X-Files'

Published on Jan 21, 2016

16. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I would be eager to hear one's reviews and opinions from this Sunday's presentation of the X-Files

http://www.fox.com/the-x-files/artic...pter-is-coming

Premieres this coming Sunday 10ET/7PT Jan 24

(Comment from FOX - Something for fans to keep an eye on- “There are Easter eggs" in the episodes! When watching the show, tweet us the Easter eggs you spot, using #TheXFiles. )
    Last edited by Bob; 22nd January 2016 at 15:32.

17. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Don't forget, it is tonight .
    Love and Hope

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Curiosity (25th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So what do ya think? Carter reading PA?

Did you catch the comment about Aztec New Mexico?

20. Link to Post #74
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I had the same thought, about Carter mining PA....

21. Link to Post #75
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    So what do ya think? Carter reading PA?

Did you catch the comment about Aztec New Mexico?

Yes! I caught that I was hoping someone here would mention it.

Idk what to think yet but they really front loaded the series with every single conspiracy topic they could. Lol

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bob (25th January 2016), Curiosity (25th January 2016), Laura Elina (29th January 2016), Linderlou (25th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Saint Theresa - Yup!! That way they have a ton more material should they order more episodes!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linderlou For This Post:

Bob (25th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Do check out the Aztec NM history.. and the references as to 'conspiracy'.. but by whom?

26. Link to Post #78
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default X Files Reboot & Update: Disclosure of Deep Conspiracies

Well, I just finished watching the first episode of the rebooted X Files franchise, and I've gotta say, I'm blown away by the ground covered in just 48 minutes (approx) of playing time. None of it is new to most Avalonians, of course, but Holy Crap - if anyone watching this ever wanted a primer to bring others up to date about the world behind the curtain, they couldn't do better than to show them this. There are a couple of monologues given by Fox Mulder and an Alex Jones type (played by Joel McHale, late of "Community" fame) that lay out huge areas of mind boggling truths. Maybe the writers wanted to catch the attention of the curious non-fans who will undoubtedly 'drop in' for a look see, figuring that they had one chance to smack them with the big truther pie. (?)

Far from letting our trusty investigators spend a season slowly prying open dark, squeaky doors of conspiracy truths, Fox and Mulder are allowed to hit the ground running: the writers unload both barrels and then reload for another blast. Although they stop short of mentioning extra-dimensionals (reptilians, mantids etc. gotta save something for the rest of the season, I guess ) spirituality and time travel, all manner of very key secrets about the nature of the cabal are thrown wildly into the viewers' faces: Roswell as a smoke screen, milabs, the breakaway civilization that is bent on dominating earth (and beyond) with technology reverse-engineered from off planet "visitors", the secret space program, human/alien hybrid projects (mentioned in the first incarnation of the show, but here very explicit), free energy, anti-gravity propulsion, weather modification, FEMA camps for the humans who don't comply, the list goes on and on. Chris Carter and his writing team are off to a great start with this series. With five more episodes this year, I'm sure that the investigation of the conspiracy as already laid out will be fascinating. I highly recommend this new iteration of the X Files to all of my fellow Avalonians.

And I'm gonna use it to introduce some high strangeness to those of my acquaintance who are on the brink of awakening.

Namaste,

Brian

P.S. Sadly, I must note that in the intervening 13 years since the original series was cut, neither Anderson nor Duchovny have been able to improve their acting ; the best performance of the first episode was given by a young performer who won't be coming back for the second one. Those TR3-Bs are pretty effective weapons.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 25th January 2016 at 07:21.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

27. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

6pounder (25th January 2016), Alpha141 (25th January 2016), Becky (25th January 2016), betoobig (25th January 2016), Bill Ryan (25th January 2016), CD7 (25th January 2016), chanda (25th January 2016), Constance (25th January 2016), Elisheva (25th January 2016), Ellisa (26th January 2016), Flash (25th January 2016), fourty-two (25th January 2016), ghostrider (25th January 2016), guyres (25th January 2016), Hazelfern (25th January 2016), Hym (25th January 2016), Ioneo (25th January 2016), Jantje (25th January 2016), jjjones (26th January 2016), JRS (26th January 2016), Karpos (25th January 2016), kirolak (25th January 2016), KiwiElf (25th January 2016), ks4ever (26th January 2016), Laura Elina (29th January 2016), Lefty Dave (25th January 2016), Linderlou (25th January 2016), LivioRazlo (25th January 2016), Mercedes (25th January 2016), naochan (25th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (25th January 2016), onawah (25th January 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (25th January 2016), sdv (25th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016), sllim11 (25th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2016), vmk22 (25th January 2016), Wind (26th January 2016), wnlight (25th January 2016), Zampano (25th January 2016)

28. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

For those who don't know what the references to Aztec New Mexico are about, this old thread may be helpful: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...co#post1004117

Stephen Bassett's Paradigm Research Group has an archive now under construction at:
    http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/newsitems.html
    If more people start questioning whether the information being presented in the new XFiles show is valid, this may be a good resource.

Though the first show certainly shows promise ( it doesn't look like we are going to having more of those wearisome "monster of the week" formula episodes, at least) as far as touching on many of the most relevant issues in conspiracy theory, so far it seems to be going the way that Steven Greer has been trying to lead, inferring that there are no regressive ETs, only evil humans using ET technology and DNA for nefarious NWO purposes.

It's surprising to me that FOX has been allowed to air a show with so much dangerous speculative references, but it makes me wonder if the elite are really hoping now that the public will buy the "no evil ETs" theory.

And if so, why?
    Last edited by onawah; 25th January 2016 at 05:53.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (25th January 2016), Curiosity (25th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016)

30. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

This season probably is going to give the discernment on extra- intra terrestrial aliens.

Did you see the Anotia {native Indians origin (implicated)} wrongly implanted the story?
    Attached Images  
    Love and Hope

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bob (25th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016), WhiteFeather (26th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast