+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Building your own Vimana/Anti-gravity UFO for a few hundred $

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Building your own Vimana/Anti-gravity UFO for a few hundred $

Notice the similarity to some UFO encounter reports?

Frozen in place, unable to move, hair standing up on end? Ionization of the body, electrochemical body issues afterward?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I have thought about the effects of DC motors a lot in times past. My best guess was that it might be possible to create a magnetic engine that mimics the constituent parts of a DC motor. That is, a set of rotating magnetic fields that interact as the field windings and rotor would in a physical machine.

Then if this unit could be transported to space and allowed to spin up to speed in micro gravity, it might achieve a quasi-infinite speed. That was my term for a speed close enough to infinity to mimic its effects.

There were some problems with the whole mind experiment I could not solve, such as how to build a magnetic motor in the first place, how to anchor the unit so that the whole unit doesn't spin, what exactly would such a motor do and would it achieve reactionless propulsion. Eventually I shelved the whole concept.

I did bring it up years ago on this forum, most likely in response to one of Carmody's other mind-bending sojourns.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    I would build a motor that has zero friction between moving parts that uses magnetic bearing.
    Rotating magnetic field creates stable force field which maintain an object stationary in the air.
    Also two colliding magnetic fields that rotate creates anti-gravity effect around its space.
    This is well-known phenomenon but established scientists never talk about it.

IMHO it's easy to build simple over-unity device by applying the open-loop system with energy monitoring circuit.
    I have seen many individuals who think mechanical or electrical device can generate more output than input energy.
    They all miss the part of intelligence in over-unity device. Without careful management energy exchange, multiplication
    in the open-loop system, the device will be overloaded or the energy production ratio becomes so low that practically
    useless.
    I like your thought Hughe (three smileys)

If anyone has ever watched Myth Busters when they spun up a CD to ungodly speeds, it literally exploded, blew apart. In other words, keeping a structure with any mass together at those speeds is pretty insane. It violently flies apart.

Dyson and others who have built gyroscopes, motors, magnetic bearings go to ultra-precision manufacturing steps to deal with out-of-balance issues... One can't as a hobbyist just whip together something that is going to mechanically spin at those ungodly speeds and expect it to not explode and damage everyone and everything in the immediate environment.

My dad worked for Sperry Gyroscope in the 60's and they were doing special gas bearing gyroscopes able to spin up to 100K speeds (maybe greater), and the amount of precision needed was mindblowing. Dad would tell me he would have to go into temperature controlled rooms, put on a full clean-suit, and even the slightest amount of oil from a finger-print would offset the balance of such high speed mass systems...

So just a hint here.. Sperry-Rand was part of the space program of the 50's/60's and spinning up masses was quite into the capabilities of these organizations. Dad started to tell me about such things and well.. was silenced, fatal heart attack when he let me know what was happening behind closed doors.. Just sayin.. Messing with high speed masses spinning isn't something u are going to do safely in your garage..

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

So sorry to hear about your Dad! How old were you when this happened?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2017), Bob (23rd June 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    So sorry to hear about your Dad! How old were you when this happened?
    I was 22 at the time. The company he worked for was part of the "Rand" group. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperry_Corporation

Looking for the odd coincidences at that time, the Chairman of the board of Sperry was hit and killed by a motor vehicle - two years later my dad was taken out.

Quote J. Frank Forster, chairman and chief executive officer of the Sperry Rand Corporation, died Saturday at the Columbia‐ Presbyterian Medical Center, where he had been under intensive care since being struck by a motor vehicle on May 27. He was 64 years old and lived at 200 East 66th Street. source NY times - http://www.nytimes.com/1972/07/03/ar...erry-rand.html
    Strange time period back then..
    Last edited by Bob; 23rd June 2017 at 16:03.

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

If you were 22 then I assume you "knew" he was taken out....or did you realize it later? How awful! So many have been "taken out" that it is simply bizarre! The general public has no clue about all this & just call you a Conspiracy Theorist & laugh at you if you bring it up. So sorry your life has been touched by all this! Until a few years ago I, myself, had no clue.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bob (23rd June 2017)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

McCandlish has speculted that the Nazi/Thule had the text to create the solution used by the Vinmana and made Xerum 525 for Die Glock. 525 was found to contain Mercury, Thorium and Beryllium (but in unknown amounts without the text).
    Getting Mercury in large quantities in America will be difficult
    The center rotating cylinder looked like some kind of transducer on an upside-down tesla coil.
    today the copper winding can be replaced with carbon nano fiber (available online), it is 1000x more conductive, can hold a charge as well as transmit and receive a charge wirelessly.
    McCandlish said it rested on an array of 48 capacitor plates.
    you'll need some heavy duty lifts and jacks to assemble it
    but, Bob Lazar and William Tompkins both describe a formation of three turrets that focus on a single point to make a gravity field that pulls the vehicle towards it
    BOB LAZAR’S
    GRAVITY GENERATOR

abuductees have described a center fly wheel was reminiscent of the Searl Effect Generator with concentric rings of counter rotating magnets.
    don't know if a working model has ever been constructed, maybe John Hutchison has done it
    don't know if any of that helps, but I hope it works out

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

Bob (23rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017)

13. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bbow73 (here)
    McCandlish has speculted that the Nazi/Thule had the text to create the solution used by the Vinmana and made Xerum 525 for Die Glock. 525 was found to contain Mercury, Thorium and Beryllium (but in unknown amounts without the text).
    Getting Mercury in large quantities in America will be difficult
    The center rotating cylinder looked like some kind of transducer on an upside-down tesla coil.
    today the copper winding can be replaced with carbon nano fiber (available online), it is 1000x more conductive, can hold a charge as well as transmit and receive a charge wirelessly.
    McCandlish said it rested on an array of 48 capacitor plates.
    you'll need some heavy duty lifts and jacks to assemble it
    but, Bob Lazar and William Tompkins both describe a formation of three turrets that focus on a single point to make a gravity field that pulls the vehicle towards it
    BOB LAZAR’S
    GRAVITY GENERATOR

abuductees have described a center fly wheel was reminiscent of the Searl Effect Generator with concentric rings of counter rotating magnets.
    don't know if a working model has ever been constructed, maybe John Hutchison has done it
    don't know if any of that helps, but I hope it works out
    Mercury per pound is rather expensive, certainly couldn't do it for a few hundred dollars as the thread title alludes.. From https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-new-gold-rush (for sale at about $74 a pound).. A craft may take 1000-10,000 pounds maybe? No clue trying to duplicated the physical scale, or the chambers' spirals and structure..

Let's say low end at 1000 pounds = that's 74,000$ for the mercury alone.. Toxicity, off the scale for dangerous.. Considering one is going to boil/vaporize such according to some designs, any leaks would be disastrous..

I would venture to guess a "mercury" vortex and a series of charged/discharged dielectrics would match some of the craft that "sound like bees" (HV pulse discharge in the capacitors).. There are other methods, but the terminology of "gravity generator" I believe is quite accurate, no "anti-gravity" involved, just a stronger "gravity field" above the "engine", stronger than the gravity of the planet, the engine then "moves" to the gravity well distortion..

For Foxie Loxie's followup - I had no clue about conspiracy theory back then in the early 70's. Not until I was able to connect the dots, and found that he was taken to the "wrong hospital" left outside in a hallway, for hours on end, did I start to realize he was "hit" - that Sperry Rand's Chairman was "hit" literally 2 years earlier was very oddly coincident, as if anyone aware of the high speed rotational technology was to be removed with prejudice.
    Last edited by Bob; 23rd June 2017 at 20:17.

14. Link to Post #29
    Bangladesh Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry to hear about your father.
    & thanks for sharing your knowledge & information with us.

Best of luck.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to online4bd For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I don't know which thread I should drop this in, so I just picked the most logical place for this puzzling video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zlx0tNEAS8QQ/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zlx0tNEAS8QQ
    Last edited by Harmony; 14th May 2022 at 04:54. Reason: embed video

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

BMJ (4th June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (13th May 2022), Ewan (15th May 2022), Harmony (14th May 2022), onevoice (14th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2