+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video: Bloodstains Found Atop Georgia Guidestones?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Video: Bloodstains Found Atop Georgia Guidestones?

Was mysterious occult monument used for ritualistic blood sacrifice?

March 31, 2015

Drone footage appears to show bloodstains on the uppermost slab of the iconic Georgia Guidestones, the monumental landmark studied by conspiracy theorists and curious persons alike.

“I was flying my quadcopter above Georgia Guidestones and found these crazy stains that look like blood,” a man from the website Phenomenal Place.com describes. “Very intriguing to watch because you don’t see any stains from the ground at all.”

Some of the blood appears to have dripped onto supporting columns.

Quote “These stones look completely normal from the ground level but from the top you can see a big splash of this,” the man says. “I don’t know what you can make of it, but it does look like blood.”
    Commissioned in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia, by a person named “RC Christian,” the nearly 20-foot tall stones, which are astronomically aligned, contain ten messages translated in eight different languages, including English and ancient Babylonian cuneiform.

The most startling inscription appearing on the monuments states, “Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature,” which some believe to be a proclamation of the underlying New World Order mass eugenics, depopulation agenda.

“Of course, if the population were reduced by this number a genocidal extermination of the huge majority of the world’s population of .5 billion would have to ensue,” writes author and occult researcher Texe Marrs in the book Mysterious Monuments. “That would entail a significant bloodletting.”

“Made of granite, the Guidestones have a central stone oriented astrologically to the sun, aligned with the rising and setting of the fiery orb in its cycle of 186 years (translated numerologically as 666-6),” Marrs writes.

Last year, the stones also mysteriously received a block inscribed with the numbers 20 and 14, which was later removed and smashed on the ground.

The man behind the video questions whether the “blood” may have been thrown there by vandals.

“Could this be some kind of vandalism? Did somebody just throw a cup of say, chicken blood from the ground?” he asks. “It is kind of impossible to do that because the stones are 20 feet tall.”

Perhaps someone brought a ladder, he also theorizes.

“If this is a case of vandalism, you would need a ladder to go up top and throw some blood, but you cannot do that because you are being watched by police 24/7,” he says, pointing out that a surveillance camera constantly watches the area.

Security cameras were added to the installation following a series of vandalistic acts.

The man infers that if some form of blood sacrifice ritual took place it must have happened recently because the blood would have been washed away by recent rains.

Commenters have suggested the stain could be anything from a bird of prey’s leftovers, to bird droppings to red paint.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-bl...idestones.html

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,733 times in 2,089 posts

Default Re: Video: Bloodstains Found Atop Georgia Guidestones?

Hmmmm , pretty wild indeed. Lets just hope an eagle caught a rabbit and had a meal there.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

betoobig (1st April 2015), DeDukshyn (1st April 2015), jackovesk (2nd April 2015), Nasu (1st April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Hmmmm , pretty wild indeed. Lets just hope an eagle caught a rabbit and had a meal there.
    That sounds most plausible.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

betoobig (1st April 2015), Nasu (1st April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

That would be too much blood for a rabbit. Blood is designed to congeal or oxidize in air. The flow rate and ultimate level of flow from a rabbit, would not be able to move as far as that stain has. Especially over a rough surface which is probably pretty darned level.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Antagenet (3rd April 2015), betoobig (1st April 2015), DeDukshyn (1st April 2015), Isserley (1st April 2015), jackovesk (2nd April 2015), Mark (3rd April 2015), naste.de.lumina (2nd April 2015), Nasu (1st April 2015), noprophet (2nd April 2015), seko (3rd April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

That's pretty creepy. A water balloon filled with red fluid could possibly accomplish this, but in order to throw it high enough to burst, the result would be more of a splatter stain. I wish someone would toss some dynamite on the stupid thing.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

betoobig (1st April 2015), Nasu (1st April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Maybe the guy with the drone did it in the first place?

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    That would be too much blood for a rabbit. Blood is designed to congeal or oxidize in air. The flow rate and ultimate level of flow from a rabbit, would not be able to move as far as that stain has. Especially over a rough surface which is probably pretty darned level.
    If you look closely you can see that the top stain is mostly a lighter "splatter". It looks like something was moved from one location on top of one of the support columns to the top (or vice versa), as opposed to the blood pooling on the top, then running onto the support column; The blood on the top looks very splattered - which is very odd. I think if there was a large amount of blood as it first appears, there would be some trickling down the support columns, yet there is none.

Do we know the dimensions of that top piece? That might also provide a clue as to the overall qty of the "blood" (it really does look like blood on concrete - it can pick a up a purplish hue when dried on concrete)
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st April 2015 at 22:47.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Carmody (3rd April 2015), Nasu (1st April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Someone should get a sample and send it off for DNA testing.

14. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    That sounds most plausible.
    I tend to agree with you Carmody...

I have put arrows to indicate where what looks like bloodstains, including down on the base where it looks like it has been washed off...

Click to enlarge...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ggstones.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	29386

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The initial spatter is also inconsistent with bloodletting. I'd almost guess a drone dropped ink balloon.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd April 2015), Gardener (3rd April 2015), muxfolder (7th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

The initial spatter is also inconsistent with bloodletting. I'd almost guess a drone dropped ink balloon.

so where is the balloon?
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Maybe this is a 'sign' indicating the decline of 'them'. Wishful thinking but let's hope so.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It does look like a drop of something from a high distance (or a hit with high force); to get that outward movement.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd April 2015 at 03:57. Reason: added 1 word

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

pabranno (15th August 2022), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

23. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hi all.

In Seattle WA there is a small park quite close to the "Lake City" neighborhood.
    It contains a creek, and at one time, was a treatment plant for sewage.
    Over time this property was reclaimed and turned into a wetland park.

The strange thing is, in the middle of this park is an extremely (I mean majorly) expensive-looking earthwork.
    It was built to resemble somewhat, a native burial hill. Except one side of the hill has been carved away and fitted with a black Disc.

The Disc is a smooth black stone, and it ran about 12' from side to side, but not quite as high, as half of it was "buried" in the concrete below.

So in essence it looked like half a New Moon coming over the horizon.
    On top of the black Disc was the "burial mound" hill; on one side (left) was stairs, other side a meandering path leading downward.
    A concrete parapet prevented visitors from falling from the top of this thing, but not from leaning over the dangerous drop of about 10-14 feet lol.

Now, in FRONT of this black Disc, was a 1-2 foot "altar" shaped stone, kind of shaped like a rectangular piece of bread.

directly in front of this was gravel all around like in the Georgia Guidestones footage above.
    And in front of the gravel between the black Disc and the water pool at bottom of creek was a spiral-shaped pool (concrete and inlaid stones) about 3-4 feet deep (!)...

there was no source of water at all, between the top of the "pyramid/hill", near the altar stone, or near the basin past the gravel.
    So, it was not clear what the basin was meant to hold (!), and why there was a strange altar stone instead of a comfortable bench.
    The black Disc is not a cheerful thing to look at and even the graffiti artists mostly avoided the thing...

So as if this place wasn't freaky in and of itself (I liked going there at first),
    there was a day that I took my son down to feed ducks.

Well, another mom was up above us on the hill where these things are installed.
    she had a son a year or so older than mine. he looked just like a miniature version of Obama,
    a handsome young healthy kid from Seattle playing at the park,

but the caveat being, this 4 year old kid picked up a fist sized rock and barely missed hitting us down below,
    and the weird thing was, from where he threw it there was no way he could physically see us (line of sight and his height).

His mom screamed, ran over to tell him no, checked if anyone got hit by the rock.
    i felt so bad for her and told her it was ok, that my problem was getting my disabled son around w/o extra trouble.. lol

but her kid had a look in her eyes that was so angry, threatening,
    it was one of the stranger thing i've seen in my life,
    and i've seen/done some pretty raw things so really,
    the combo of the place and the act was enough for me to decide,
    "I don't like playing here anymore".

In general though it's quite dangerous for kids to play near standing stones.
    Graveyards look old, safe, tranquil -- but stones that are poorly anchored/unanchored can fall on people.

Not to mention, some superstitious people used to place stones as headers on graves because they believed,
    stone was a conduit to the sky -- that the stone collected souls and directed them outward into space
    (kind of like an obelisk I guess)...

anyhow enough tale telling;
    whether or not it's blood, seeing it there would frighten any decent American.

life liberty pursuit of happiness and only 500,000,000 people. yah right

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Security cameras have a strange way of turning themselves off when high-level Satanists do their dirty work.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

pabranno (15th August 2022)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Another possibility for the "stain" occurs to me. Perhaps those responsible for placing and/or removing the "stone" mentioned took a bottle of wine to "christen" the Guidestones and the runoff of the liquid would indicate that after removal of the stone mentioned, the capstone was no longer level, as indicated by the runoff pattern to where the stone had been removed. Common sense sometimes wins the day. Compliments of an old fix-it-yourself person.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Inversion (15th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread