+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I blame our politicians for endangering Australians’ lives..!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Exclamation I blame our politicians for endangering Australians’ lives..!!!

Former prime minister Malcolm Fraser ignored warnings about Lebanese immigration, writes Andrew Bolt.

19th April 2015

Quote I ACCUSE Australia’s 'Political Class' of a ((CRIME)). Of wilfully ­endangering the safety of ­Australians.
    They — with much media help — have put Australians in danger through years of reckless immigration and refugee policies.

And it’s come to what we saw on Saturday — anti-terrorism police in Melbourne ­arresting five more young men from Muslim families, two for allegedly plotting attacks on police on Anzac Day.

These men were allegedly associates of Numan Haider, an Afghan refugee and Islamic State supporter who last year stabbed two Victorian policemen before being shot dead.

Police have been typically coy about identifying exactly which “community” the five were from, refusing in two press conferences on Saturday to even mention the words “Islam” or “Muslim”.

But their use of the word “community” made clear they meant something other than the Australian one.

The fact is we have imported people from “communities” so at odds with our own that a minority of members has declared war on our institutions, our police and even — allegedly — Anzac Day, the most potent symbol of our nationhood.

Former prime minister Paul Keating, has been described by Andrew Bolt as another high-immigration prime minister. Picture: GETTY IMAGES

I do stress the word “minority”. Most Muslims here want peace.

But the hard facts remain. Of the 21 Australians jailed for terrorism offences so far this century, all were Muslim. Most were born overseas. Most of the rest are children of immigrants from Muslim countries.

Add the following: some 150 Australian Muslims have enlisted with barbaric terrorist groups of the Middle East, ­notably Islamic State.

Another 100 Australians thought likely to join them have had their passports confiscated, and some 200 have been pulled off planes.

Meanwhile ASIO is investigating 400 other cases involving Islamist threats.

This is an astonishing harvest of danger from a Muslim community here of fewer than 500,000 people.

Compare: we have more than 400,000 Buddhists, yet not one Buddhist has been convicted here of terrorism ­offences or shot a hostage in a Sydney cafe in the name of their faith.

Former prime minister Kevin Rudd, ‘scrapped our tough border laws’, writes Andrew Bolt.

There is undeniably something different about Islam, or at least the way many interpret it.

Then there’s the other danger: at least five prominent Australian journalists and cartoonists have been subject to serious death threats by Islamists, requiring two to move home.

If you wonder why so few journalists speak frankly about these issues, there’s a clue.

But with the dangers now so obvious, it’s time to call out those who so blindly exposed us to them.

There is Malcolm Fraser, the Liberal prime minister who ignored official warnings in 1976 that many refugees he was taking in from the Lebanese civil war were unskilled, illiterate and “of questionable character’’, meaning ‘’the conflicts, tensions and divisions within Lebanon will be transferred to Australia’’. Too true.

There’s Paul Keating, who, before becoming another high-immigration prime minister, overturned the Hawke government’s decision to deny permanent residency to Grand Mufti Taj Din al-Hilali, a hate preacher who went on to call the September 11 terror attacks “God’s work against oppressors”.

There’s Kevin Rudd, who as prime minister scrapped our tough border laws, opening the doors to 50,000 illegal boat people.

The Abbott Government last year warned that the terrorism risk had increased, writes Andrew Bolt. Picture: AFP

There is Rudd again, who, when warned by Liberal MP Wilson Tuckey that among the many peaceful boat people could be a terrorist or two, damned Tuckey to media applause for “divisive and disgusting remarks”.

There’s current Labor leader Bill Shorten, who still opposes the Abbott Government’s successful border policies and last year suggested we repeat Fraser’s mistake in response to wars in Iraq and Syria: “Perhaps it’s time to discuss do we take more refugees from these countries.”

And there’s even Prime Minister Tony Abbott. Yes, Abbott has stopped the boats, but even he still pandered to radical Muslim “representatives” he should have shunned, for instance consulting the Islamic Friendship Association’s Keysar Trad, described by the NSW Supreme Court as a “dangerous and disgraceful individual” who “incites people to commit acts of violence”.

A tiny handful of politicians have warned of the folly of bringing in uneducated people from cultures so alien to our own that it is utterly predictable many will struggle to fit in.

When the then immigration minister Kevin Andrews in 2007 warned that many Somali and Sudanese refugees had trouble fitting in and their intake would be cut, he was vilified.

Former Queensland premier Anna Bligh accused him of “a pure form of racism”. The Australian Democrats said he’d proved the Howard government was “not fit to ­govern”.

Victoria Police’s then chief commissioner Christine Nixon outrageously claimed “those Sudanese refugees are actually under-represented in the crime statistics”, when those statistics actually showed they were four times more likely to be arrested.

This dangerous denial continues.

When the Abbott Government last year warned that the terrorism risk had increased, Labor Senator Sue Lines claimed it was just a political stunt “to distract everyone from the Budget”.

Labor frontbencher Kim Carr agreed, feeding the dangerous victimology of many Islamist hotheads such as Hizb ut-Tahrir, who claim Australia has declared “war” on Muslims.

Disturbingly, much of the media has gone alone with this great denial.

SBS notoriously refused to screen video it shot just days before the September 11 ­attacks which showed our Mufti Hilali praising suicide bombers as “heroes”.

And “human rights” lawyer and writer Julian Burnside this year claimed “the Islamophobia stirred up by Abbott and Bolt is a bigger threat to us than terrorism”.

This denial most stop.

Our refugee intake must be stricter, taking fewer people from cultures likely to clash with our own.

And we must be slower to shut down debates with screams of “racist”.

If you fear racists, then fear the ugly fallout if police one day fail to stop an Anzac Day plot by people that more prudent politicians would have kept out.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opi...-1227309847461

PS - Well someone had to 'Bloody Well' state the obvious...

All done by (Design) by your friendly neighbourhood Globalist-NWO-Criminals...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 18th April 2015 at 20:57.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

Default Re: I blame our politicians for endangering Australians’ lives..!!!

It happened in Europe and Australia and now the U.S.

Seem like a deliberate policy?

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

How a person who defended the Iraq war and denounced anyone who protested against it can speak out against terrorism is beyond me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Pweeky (19th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

many years ago i listen to David Icke, he said along the line of countries is like Mcdonald Corporations. countries is franchise part of Corporations and headquarters of that franchise is in US, each of franchise might be look different but all of them are the same and implement same policies to fit Corporations Agenda.

At the time i'm not really into that statement or not feeling it but now it so resonate with me and really feel it.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 19th April 2015 at 01:52.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Mike Gorman (19th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

Earthlink (19th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Open the borders....lose the countries identity as a nation...let all types of nominations in to blur what the country stands for.
    What you have is the oligarchs strategy of divide and conquer. When people lose their nations identity and you fight against cultural
    differences, you can control and dominate from above.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Years ago, I read an article about what Islam brings to whatever country it inhabits: ignorance and violence.
    I've met very nice Muslims over the years, but it's sad to say that there was always a bit of wariness in me....

+ Reply to Thread