+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Edward Snowden and CitizenFour a Psy-Op?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Is Edward Snowden and CitizenFour a Psy-Op?

I'm still not sure about this issue, but I'd like to believe that Snowden is a good guy. He seems sincere to me.

However, even if the majority public now knows about the spying, no one except for us seems to really care. Even after all the media attention.

When Dick Cheney said that Snowden is a traitor then it made me think that perhaps Snowden actually is a really good guy.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

awakeningmom (27th April 2015), Nasu (5th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

There is a beneficial effect, the chilling effect shot up considerably since 2013. It ties together as a logical chain after initiating 9/11 and then using that aftermath as justification for diverting much more $ to developing the infrastructure to put the systems in place. I had mentioned once here that the new data center was specifically for global profiling. It doesn't take infinite storage space to attribute all activity to all selectors (this can be understood as data tokens like an IP address or MAC address which could be attributed to several people but usually just one).

You work with the flow of data in certain ways to get rid of all the uninteresting traffic and what's left is very easy to organize. The idea is to gradually broaden the sense of what it means to be a "terrorist" to eventually have it define anyone who goes against the gradually imposing system in any way, or begins to make plans to do so.

So what you have is a perfect example of "subtle engineering". This kind of operation usually has many people involved thinking what they are doing is within a smaller scope of involvement than it actually is. Mathematically speaking, the odds of him gathering all that information and walking away without anyone noticing until it was too late is extremely small.

No, it's the sort of thing that was time-sensitive but by 2013 things are far enough along that it doesn't matter either way. As you can see, nothing has changed as a result so far, and nothing will. On the other hand, much more of the public will behave much more in line as they now know for a fact that any online interaction they have is likely to be recorded unless it's the most mundane small-talk or video watching or whatever else.

The internet is completely defused of any potential to unite people against a subtly oppressive system.

But when all that is said and done, for someone like me it's no matter as there is a completely different way of dealing with the situation. It doesn't need to involve any kind of real resistance, it simply involves building in a different direction, building the kind of things that will start to obviously separate out the people on different levels of vibration.

As much as this side of science was repressed it will suddenly burst through when people can now turn their attention more wholly towards it. Eliminating the "stasis-like" aspect of the internet where so many people are talking and talking but not really doing anything about anything is a good thing all around.

People may not know what to do but that information will all be provided in short order. With a lot of the noise of the internet falling away, this kind of new information will have a much clearer slate to stand upon, upon a foundation of the usual things people use the internet for.

So the first part is going to be the hardest. Convincing others there is a way out of this that requires no conflict. It needs a lot of evidence, and it's taking a lot of time to prepare that evidence. But it will start getting out there this year.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

awakeningmom (27th April 2015), Bingo (27th April 2015), happyuk (4th May 2015), william r sanford72 (27th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Here an interesting article that may help to explain more of why some believe Snowden is a psy-op -- and what the agenda behind the psy-op might be (Hint: The USA Freedom Act). Blogger Willy Loman has been arguing that Snowden has been a psy-op from the very start. I'll try to post some of his other articles shortly.

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/201...-the-same-guy/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Nasu (5th May 2015), TargeT (5th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

This is an article by Willy Loman about Jon Oliver, who interviewed Snowden a month ago....I watched the interview and it felt staged and surreal. Isn't this guy hiding from the authorities in some undisclosed location in Russia -- but is able to be interviewed and make jokes on the Daily Show?

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/201...stselloutever/

Doesn't pass the smell test to me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Nasu (5th May 2015), Snoweagle (5th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bingo (here)
    Jon Rappoport is the only journalist I trust currently. If I recall correctly his reaction to Snowden was that no one walks out of the NSA with a flash drive in his pocket. Thanks for this post Awakening Mom. I couldn't agree more with your intuitions, and have been very surprised that this psyop has been so widely accepted.
    I agree Bingo. Here is Willy Loman's (Scott Creighton's) article in support of Jon Rappoport....

Jon Rappoport Reminds US We Need the "Snowden Truthers" Now More Than Ever.

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/201...ore-than-ever/

I'm not sure how to embed the stories themselves, so I hope these links are useful to those interested.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Snoweagle (5th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Jon Rappoport is the only journalist I trust currently. If I recall correctly his reaction to Snowden was that no one walks out of the NSA with a flash drive in his pocket. Thanks for this post Awakening Mom. I couldn't agree more with your intuitions, and have been very surprised that this psyop has been so widely accepted.
    I agree Bingo. Here is Willy Loman's (Scott Creighton's) article in support of Jon Rappoport....

I'm not sure how to embed the stories themselves, so I hope these links are useful to those interested.
    I sincerely do not see how a guy who is Young, have a good career, comfortable revenus, and a country he loves, would let all that go to live in another country, always spied on, always checked on, and not able to move away from it.

Unless he is a MKUltra completely brainswashed and manipulated sponge, or a clone, tell me please which are his personal advantages to have done what he did? I just can't see it. Maybe because I have lived abroad and I know it is difficult in the best circumstances.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Nasu (5th May 2015), Snoweagle (5th May 2015), william r sanford72 (5th May 2015), Wind (5th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    There is a beneficial effect, the chilling effect shot up considerably since 2013. It ties together as a logical chain after initiating 9/11 and then using that aftermath as justification for diverting much more $ to developing the infrastructure to put the systems in place. I had mentioned once here that the new data center was specifically for global profiling. It doesn't take infinite storage space to attribute all activity to all selectors (this can be understood as data tokens like an IP address or MAC address which could be attributed to several people but usually just one).

You work with the flow of data in certain ways to get rid of all the uninteresting traffic and what's left is very easy to organize. The idea is to gradually broaden the sense of what it means to be a "terrorist" to eventually have it define anyone who goes against the gradually imposing system in any way, or begins to make plans to do so.

So what you have is a perfect example of "subtle engineering". This kind of operation usually has many people involved thinking what they are doing is within a smaller scope of involvement than it actually is. Mathematically speaking, the odds of him gathering all that information and walking away without anyone noticing until it was too late is extremely small.

No, it's the sort of thing that was time-sensitive but by 2013 things are far enough along that it doesn't matter either way. As you can see, nothing has changed as a result so far, and nothing will. On the other hand, much more of the public will behave much more in line as they now know for a fact that any online interaction they have is likely to be recorded unless it's the most mundane small-talk or video watching or whatever else.

The internet is completely defused of any potential to unite people against a subtly oppressive system.

But when all that is said and done, for someone like me it's no matter as there is a completely different way of dealing with the situation. It doesn't need to involve any kind of real resistance, it simply involves building in a different direction, building the kind of things that will start to obviously separate out the people on different levels of vibration.

As much as this side of science was repressed it will suddenly burst through when people can now turn their attention more wholly towards it. Eliminating the "stasis-like" aspect of the internet where so many people are talking and talking but not really doing anything about anything is a good thing all around.

People may not know what to do but that information will all be provided in short order. With a lot of the noise of the internet falling away, this kind of new information will have a much clearer slate to stand upon, upon a foundation of the usual things people use the internet for.

So the first part is going to be the hardest. Convincing others there is a way out of this that requires no conflict. It needs a lot of evidence, and it's taking a lot of time to prepare that evidence. But it will start getting out there this year.
    I think that is actually a superb analysis.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Snoweagle (5th May 2015), TargeT (5th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)

I sincerely do not see how a guy who is Young, have a good career, comfortable revenus, and a country he loves, would let all that go to live in another country, always spied on, always checked on, and not able to move away from it.

Unless he is a MKUltra completely brainswashed and manipulated sponge, or a clone, tell me please which are his personal advantages to have done what he did? I just can't see it. Maybe because I have lived abroad and I know it is difficult in the best circumstances.
    That's just it, Flash. I simply do not believe that narrative - to me, it is a fairytale and one that the MSM has more than willingly spread. If you believe, like I do, that the MSM is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the government, then any story that gets that much airtime is suspect. And when a story is set-up so dramatically, with Snowden in hiding and spending 30 plus days in a Russian airport (how/where did he sleep? shower? Did he just park himself on a bench for 30 days? - and yet still go undetected by all the CIA operatives working in Russia?). I don't believe he gave up a "good career, comfortable revenues, or a country he loves" -- and I don't believe he is actually in Russia anyway. This is the narrative we've been sold -- but where is the proof of that? Instead, I believe he is still working for his employer, the CIA, and carrying out his duties to perpetuate a major psy-op on the rest of us -- a psy-op that includes (a) funneling disinformation through his leaks -- as I've tried to show by links in previous posts -- and (b) making us very aware that everything we do is captured by Big Brother.

Of course we are all entitled to our own opinions. And I certainly have some friends who still think he is some kind of a hero. I just have never bought into this Snowden narrative -- and the CitizenFour documentary made me more sure that the whole thing is and was a psy-op.

As for Greenwald, while I have enjoyed what he has written in the past, I still wonder - would someone that intelligent really bite off on Snowden wholesale? Wouldn't he too have his doubts about this 29 year old guy who pops up out of nowhere, with so much stolen data from our top intelligence agency? Hard to swallow IMO.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Flash (6th May 2015), Snoweagle (5th May 2015), william r sanford72 (5th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,046 times in 8,169 posts

United States Obtains Final Judgement and Permanent Injunction Against Edward Snowden

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/unite...edward-snowden
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2020), Franny (19th October 2020), Harmony (3rd October 2020), palehorse (3rd October 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,046 times in 8,169 posts

Rapid Climate Change advocate and Freak! Guy McPherson sits down in his lovely Belize garden to make a short youtube announcement that "chemtrails" are not real. His case reinforcement is a snippet of an interview with Edward Snowden.

I found McPherson while doing a bit of research into Carol Rosin the Disclosure Project witness who told us of Von Braun's list of enemies that would be created to fool us all into the end game of the elite.

After suddenly realising that she never mentioned anything to do with viruses, I became curious enough to do a bit of digging. It's been more interesting than I might have expected. Rosin had her own radio program on American Freedom Radio for 4 years which ended in March 2019 with her last show interview being with McPherson. She'd interviewed him 8 times in those four years. Finally she was gone from the network and the network added an extra bit to it's sub banner headline - "No Fear of Doom". Carol Rosin was obsessed with McPherson's Hospice Earth extinction of humans conviction.

In 2017 Rosin stated that she was no longer the slightest bit interested in conspiracy theories and only wanted to focus on reality as described by Dr Guy McPherson. A reality of almost immediate human extinction through rapid climate change.

Whatever the conceptualisation in the guy's head, his 'energy' is awful.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Franny (19th October 2020), palehorse (3rd October 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,674 times in 20,821 posts

Exclamation Re: Is Edward Snowden and CitizenFour a Psy-Op?

• U.S. court: Mass surveillance program exposed by Snowden was illegal
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (19th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Spies are routinely betrayed by their employers.

24. Link to Post #33
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

THX I just thought it was me who had this feeling about Snowden, one of the most convincing actors ever!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2