+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Red Ice Radio about massive wave of incoming immigrants to Sweden

1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Member astridmari's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Red Ice Radio about massive wave of incoming immigrants to Sweden

It is like Henrik Palmgren says here - impossible to talk about immigration without being accused of being a racist. Our forfathers who built this country is worth nothing. Only other cultures than our own are praised and recognised. It really is going to be tough on us in Sweden coming years. It is all about the money of course and dividing and increase of tension.

"27 apr. 2015

The Swedish political elite have plans to build a new city, funded entirely by Swedish taxpayers, to accommodate the massive wave of incoming immigrants. This radical plan also proposes the confiscation of summer homes and the conversion of old historical buildings and churches in order to facilitate the arrival of new immigrants. Meanwhile, Sweden's welfare system is plummeting as politicians suffer from Stockholm syndrome, trying to be a "humanitarian superpower." Native Swedes have been chosen to carry the weight of the world, sacrificing themselves on the altar of multiculturalism."

http://youtu.be/w7IaCcAJQwY

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

avid (1st May 2015), Debra (30th April 2015), delfine (29th April 2015), DNA (22nd February 2017), Iloveyou (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), justntime2learn (29th April 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), sunflower (8th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Red Ice Radio about massive wave of incoming immigrants to Sweden

Quote Posted by astridmari (here)
    It is like Henrik Palmgren says here - impossible to talk about immigration without being accused of being a racist. Our forfathers who built this country is worth nothing. Only other cultures than our own are praised and recognised. It really is going to be tough on us in Sweden coming years. It is all about the money of course and dividing and increase of tension.

"27 apr. 2015

The Swedish political elite have plans to build a new city, funded entirely by Swedish taxpayers, to accommodate the massive wave of incoming immigrants. This radical plan also proposes the confiscation of summer homes and the conversion of old historical buildings and churches in order to facilitate the arrival of new immigrants. Meanwhile, Sweden's welfare system is plummeting as politicians suffer from Stockholm syndrome, trying to be a "humanitarian superpower." Native Swedes have been chosen to carry the weight of the world, sacrificing themselves on the altar of multiculturalism."

Well, native Frenchmen, native Britons, native Canadians, are carrying the weight of the world as well with multiculturalism.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (1st May 2015), Iloveyou (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), ulli (29th April 2015), Verdilac (30th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We are all human on the planet Earth...you have a birth right to go anywhere on this planet unfettered. Nationalism is the old ways and it is time it was consigned to the dustbin of history. The human race on this planet needs to come together in a common cause and for expansion into the cosmos. The old ways that only lead to division and ultimately war have no more place in human society. We are all one in the brotherhood of mankind. I am not a New World Order advocate for a few elites, I am for a truly united world order for the benefits of all mankind and for the destruction of the power elites once and for all. In short a international revolutionary my friends.
    Last edited by M0JFK; 29th April 2015 at 09:17.

6. Link to Post #4
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Astridmari, like you I'm living in one of the richest countries in Europe and I'm far from accusing anybody with these concerns to be racist. How these countries will deal with the ongoing and for sure increasing mass migration process (legal or 'illegal' immigration) will be a test of our humanity. What does it literally mean to be a human being!

Please think about: Our forfathers have not built these countries. They themselves immigrated once. The land (living ressources) belongs to nobody or to all. Think of the native indigenious culture's way to look at it. I consider that to be an ultimate truth for all times and civilizations. Sure if the rich countries would open their borders at once to all who are willing to immigrate, I prefer rather not to imagine the situation of fear, hate, violence and helplessness occuring. But every individual could do that in their mind. Imagine your country with 50% Swedish and 50% people from other countries living together in peace, helping and inspiring each other. Is that Utopia? It is not Utopia in our thoughts and imagination. It's our decision.

CHANGE will maybe mean to 'loose' more than just the summer home, but what will we gain! Are we so happy in our countries and lives with our little bank account, our insurance card and daily struggle to pay the bills?

Many years ago I was so fed up to encounter so many ugly, dirty, smelling, strange behaving, obviously sick and absolutely desperate, unhappy people (!) in the streets (living in a large city) day after day, I couldn't stand it anymore. Then one day I received a very strong image: I was lost in a foreign country, in a rough landscape with no baggage, no passport, no money. Exhausted and about to die of thirst. Finally I found a small hut with people living there. They welcomed me and saved my life according to the tradition of hospitality. Would I have judged them before accepting help? I never forget this experience, as it was much more real than every incident of every day life (and it was not the only image of this kind I received).
    I've gone far now. But this experience changed my whole way to look at people including all the immigrants waiting outside our country's boundaries.

Can't help having the impression that every single individual is carrying the whole weight of the world alone because we do not share (I know I've left out some crucial aspects, but have to leave for now . . . still paying bills).

7. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Aurvandil (30th April 2015), ceetee9 (29th April 2015), chanda (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), justntime2learn (2nd May 2015), kersley (30th April 2015), Latti (29th April 2015), M0JFK (29th April 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), Quinnan (29th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), transiten (16th May 2015), TW62NL (29th April 2015), ulli (29th April 2015), Wind (29th April 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote (...)At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third-largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of over 9.7 million. Sweden consequently has a low population density of 21 inhabitants per square kilometre (54/sq mi), with the highest concentration in the southern half of the country. Approximately 85% of the population lives in urban areas.Southern Sweden is predominantly agricultural, while the north is heavily forested(...)
    Source / Read More

I think there is plenty of room for more...
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Agape (29th April 2015), Iloveyou (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), SLeeker (7th March 2018), Star Tsar (29th April 2015), transiten (16th May 2015), ulli (29th April 2015), Wind (29th April 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

My grandfather came here to both build a new life and help build a new Belgium, yet he was no Belgian forefather. I just don't like that sentence: Our forefathers built this country.

Did you know that in Western European countries like France, Belgium and the Netherlands around "forefather" time they actually had great difficulties finding local forefathers that were willing to build (read lit.: using hands, and hands getting very dirty) this country (at the rates then offered). So much so that they had to go overseas to spread brochures for anyone interested in a "new life".

We can and should be able to talk about immigration. It's a (not new, but growing) fact and if you are confronted with it, living in the midst of it, no one should try to discourage you by saying you are a racist, although we did notice some trends in Red Ice over the past few years that we discussed in another thread here (will look for it later).

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

aranuk (29th April 2015), Iloveyou (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), kersley (30th April 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), TW62NL (29th April 2015), ulli (29th April 2015), Wind (29th April 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    Quote (...)At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third-largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of over 9.7 million. Sweden consequently has a low population density of 21 inhabitants per square kilometre (54/sq mi), with the highest concentration in the southern half of the country. Approximately 85% of the population lives in urban areas.Southern Sweden is predominantly agricultural, while the north is heavily forested(...)
    Source / Read More

I think there is plenty of room for more...
    Did you know the worlds population can fit into the state of Texas alone with a acre of land each for ever man woman and child? It is not over population that worries the elites it is the control of the population that worries the elites. The only problem with the worlds populations is because it bulk is concentrated into the cities apart from that there is no overpopulation and no real concern for resources depletion either. Managed wisely for the benefits of all instead of the few and with the release of new technology that is suppressed to maintain the control of the elites resources depletion is also a fallacy.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

According to this map Sweden leads the world in "atheism".
    Imagine the impact on organized religions if one added
    "generous immigration policy"

But perhaps it also has something else that distinguishes them from other nations...
    an elite that is actually kinder than their population.

http://ceolusofono.com/2014/01/13/po...he-world-in-4/
    Last edited by ulli; 29th April 2015 at 09:50.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

genevieve (29th April 2015), Iloveyou (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), justntime2learn (2nd May 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), Sierra (29th April 2015), Star Tsar (29th April 2015), Wind (29th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    (...)But perhaps it also has something else that distinguishes them from other nations...
    an elite that is actually kinder than their population. (...)
    Hahaha...not really... even if it might look like it in the op. There are all kinds of problems when it comes to immigrants and integration, most of them due to decisions made by politicians and forced by the elite. I might take some time a rainy day and write a longer "point of view" regarding Sweden's position and stance in those matters.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Iloveyou (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), ulli (29th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by astridmari (here)

"27 apr. 2015

This is not hospitality, it´s ethnic and cultural suicide.
    Here are some news from an area where 80% of the population are immigrants:
    Lately several big carburns has ravaged Norsborg (suburb to Stockholm) and the neighbouring Hallunda.
    The video shows 30 cars set aflame at a garage:

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
    Last edited by delfine; 29th April 2015 at 13:41.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Debra (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by delfine (here)

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.
    ... and how exactly is this related to the OP and/or immigrants?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

... and how exactly is this relevant to the OP and/or immigrants?
    Because the rapes are committed primarily by the immigrants, duh. Sweden was a very peaceful and lawabiding country before this great influx of immigrants. But the swedes due to political correctness, don´t dare to report the ethnic background of the perpetrators. But you have to be very thick not to be able to put two and two together. Swedes are not raving sex-offenders in general.
    Here are the statistics from Norway:

Last edited by delfine; 29th April 2015 at 14:40.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Debra (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Because the rapes are committed primarily by the immigrants, duh. Sweden was a very peaceful and lawabiding country before this great influx of immigrants.
    Oh they are?! I didn't know that and neither did obviously the report:

Quote Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists.

---

EDIT (after your update of your post with video): And what has a norwegian report to do with Sweden?
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 29th April 2015 at 14:45.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

panopticon (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Because the rapes are committed primarily by the immigrants, duh. Sweden was a very peaceful and lawabiding country before this great influx of immigrants.
    Oh they are?! I didn't know that and neither did obviously the report:

Quote Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists.

---

EDIT (after your update of your post with video): And what has a norwigian report to do with Sweden?
    What has a norwegian report to do with Sweden? The situation of these two countries are similar and very much comparable of course. But below is an elaboration on the swedish situation.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1394099792
    Last edited by delfine; 29th April 2015 at 14:49.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Debra (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), mosquito (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The sharpest increase of notifications since 1975 has been for sexual offenses. The increase in the number of reports since 1975, and especially in recent times, because according to research on legislative changes and that rape is defined in Swedish law expanded in stages (most recently to include among other things that were previously part of sexual assault), altered statistics, increased propensity, increased media visibility, reduced tolerance for rape, increased alcohol consumption and altered the opportunity structure with more unknowns meetings have influenced the development. To register-based statistics of reported sexual offenses and particularly rape increased has attracted much media attention, but the results of the National Crime Prevention Council The National Safety investigation suggests that the extent of sexual crimes has remained relatively unchanged since 2005. An actual increase in the number of rapes is however not possible to exclude.

Source

... and I tend to disagree a bit that Norway and Sweden has similarities in these aspect. They might touch each other in other aspects, but mainly they are pretty different as countries.
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 29th April 2015 at 14:58.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

panopticon (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), transiten (16th May 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

The sharpest increase of notifications since 1975 has been for sexual offenses. The increase in the number of reports since 1975, and especially in recent times, because according to research on legislative changes and that rape is defined in Swedish law expanded in stages (most recently to include among other things that were previously part of sexual assault), altered statistics, increased propensity, increased media visibility, reduced tolerance for rape, increased alcohol consumption and altered the opportunity structure with more unknowns meetings have influenced the development. To register-based statistics of reported sexual offenses and particularly rape increased has attracted much media attention, but the results of the National Crime Prevention Council The National Safety investigation suggests that the extent of sexual crimes has remained relatively unchanged since 2005. An actual increase in the number of rapes is however not possible to exclude.

Source

... and I tend to disagree a bit that Norway and Sweden has similarities in these aspect. They might touch each other in other aspects, but mainly they are pretty different as countries.
    In what way do you consider Sweden and Norway pretty different? They are both Scandinavian countries and lying right next to each other + they are very similar culturally speaking. Much more similar than say Sweden and South America, or Sweden and Africa, or Sweden and pretty much any other country than the Scandinavian countries. Which other countries do you suggest are more similar to Sweden than Norway?

Alarmed at last week’s police statistics, which revealed that in 68% of all rapes committed this year the perpetrator was from an ethnic minority

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...l-rape-crimes/

http://fjordman.blogspot.dk/2005/02/...weden-and.html
    Last edited by delfine; 29th April 2015 at 16:35.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Source

This immigration problem is enforced de-culturalisation of indignous groups placing an uneducated and non technical social burden within a managed welfare system that had grown over hundreds of years and now alienating communities. Enforced division.

All the previous posts have avoided the main problem here and that is the very Secular Banking Elite forcing multiculturism onto western first world nations is the same Secular Group that has displaced the incoming population in the first place by their land grab and Economic slaughter by their own controlled military forces.

The US and EU have for decades now been fighting ficticious wars on behalf of this Secular Banking Elite (virtually every nation has an Israeli controlled National Central Bank) and now the world is on the verge of global financial collapse which will reak havoc when the technical infrastructure falls apart.

The problem with sexual assaults by immigrants is very real and testimony to the lack of integration actually taking place. Every country in the EU that has taken in immigrants on large scales IS suffering with marketed increase in sexual crimes. ( Here in the UK, the problem is so bad, authorities have now attached the sexual market onto the GDP of the country! ).

So whether YOU agree or not, the evidences are everywhere that has been affected. People are fearful of losing work, Women are terrified of being assaulted and raped whilst Children are being led from their parents now under the mantra of "one mixed world". Confusing the shyte out of established systems.

Heres an example of how one Nation has dealt with the problem and stood up to the directives as set down by the United Nations.

Watch this and may your heart weep . . .
    Managing immigration - an alternative

This video was produced by David Sheen and Max Bluementhal. They had this note to add to the video placement on You Tube.
    Published on 10 Apr 2014

Solicited, then rejected by The New York Times - Quickly share before it's taken down!!!

Blumenthal explained how The New York Times commissioned the 11-minute video, but after the paper's editors saw it, refused to publish it:

I was asked to submit something by The New York Times op docs, a new section on the website that published short video documentaries. I am known for short video documentaries about the right wing in the US, and extremism in Israel. They solicited a video from me, and when I didn't produce it in time, they called me for it, saying they wanted it. So I sent them a video I produced with my colleague, David Sheen, an Israeli journalist who is covering the situation of non-Jewish Africans in Israel more extensively than any journalist in the world.

We put together some shocking footage of pogroms against African communities in Tel Aviv, and interviews with human rights activists. I thought it was a well-done documentary about a situation very few Americans were familiar with. We included analysis. We tailored it to their style, and of course it was rejected without an explanation after being solicited. I sent it to some other major websites and they have not even responded to me, when they had often solicited articles from me in the past.

Blumenthal, author of the bestselling and widely promoted 2009 book Republican Gomorrah, also spoke about the difficulty he has had getting any mainstream media attention for his new book Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel.

Just like this video, Blumenthals' new book offers an unflinching look at the racist reality of Israel that Americas' establishment media simply does not have the guts to confront.
    I half expect a strike against me from Y/T Yid Brigades, I hope some of you will down and re-up this piece!

Everybody is being impacted and it is destabilising all the developed Nations as the third world is decimated. That is the problem. It is not about race colour or creed; it's about betrayal and entrapment to provide a new World Order after the slaughter of WWIII which we are on the cusp of witnessing.
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 29th April 2015 at 16:53.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Debra (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), mosquito (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), Sierra (29th April 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

It is not helpful to mix up political motivated religious fundamentalism (which treats women without hijab as 'whores' f.e.) with the challenge of worldwide migration movements. Islamic fundamentalism is obviously a problem in many (not only western) countries and I'm sure there are people here who could say a word about the connection between fundamentalist (daily)terror and the powers behind Western governments.

Parts of Oslo being subject to Sharia law or the rule of Muslim Imams ??? Somebody should make the Norwegian government aware of that.

The video is uploaded on a channel named 'Crush Thelslam' (!) (Crush the Islam). That says all.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 2nd May 2015 at 10:24.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th April 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

I cannot believe the hypocrisy I read from many in this thread who support what's going on in Sweden as some kind of constructive cultural diversification.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

The mass immigration thats occurring in Sweden is shear lunacy. At best it's going to lead to an utterly fragmented and miserable society and at worst civil war. I say this as someone who speaks 3 languages fluently, have lived in 3 countries of substantially differing cultural origin and have a fair idea of what cultural diversity entails.

Forced mass immigration along economic pressure gradients such as what is happening in Sweden has about as much to with constructive cultural evolution as pig slop has with fine cuisine. You might as well justify the mass invasion of the native American lands by the 'white man' or the ruination of unspoilt Mediteranean Coastlines by beer swilling tourists or the mass purchase of rural Romanian family homes by armchair property traders by the same logic.

Henrik is absolutely right to highlight this as a problem.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Debra (30th April 2015), delfine (29th April 2015), DNA (22nd February 2017), Ikarusion (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), johnh (30th April 2015), mosquito (30th April 2015), muxfolder (26th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), Sierra (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast