+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Red Ice Radio about massive wave of incoming immigrants to Sweden

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: Red Ice Radio about massive wave of incoming immigrants to Sweden

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    It is not helpful to mix up political motivated religious fundamentalism (which treats women without hijab as 'whores' f.e.) with the challenge of worldwide migration movements. Islamic fundamentalism is obviously a problem in many (not only western) countries and I'm sure there are people here who could say a word about the connection between fundamentalist (daily)terror and the powers behind Western governments.

Parts of Oslo being subject to Sharia law or the rule of Muslim Imams ??? Somebody should make the Norwegian government aware of that.

The video is uploaded on a channel named 'Crush Thelslam' (!) That says all.
    Worldwide Migration Movements is not a problem in a free world. In a balanced world. In a world of Equality. In a world where firat world nation populations worked their arses off believing that our governments were displacing dictatorships and aiding recoveries and developing the third world when in actual fact the opposite has happened virtually destroying each of them.

You are absoutely correct their are people here that will speak of this caper with authority though we are a multinational discussion group and by our comments we can educate each other.

The three main religions of the West are all controlled by the same Secular Banking Elite and each are funded by the same. Untill the revelation of this next religion to replace those three appears then we collectively will suffer, indigneous and immigrant. All by design.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Iloveyou (6th March 2016), InCiDeR (29th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by delfine (here)

In what way do you consider Sweden and Norway pretty different? They are both Scandinavian countries and lying right next to each other + they are very similar culturally speaking. Much more similar than say Sweden and South America, or Sweden and Africa, or Sweden and pretty much any other country than the Scandinavian countries. Which other countries do you suggest are more similar to Sweden than Norway?

Alarmed at last week’s police statistics, which revealed that in 68% of all rapes committed this year the perpetrator was from an ethnic minority

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...l-rape-crimes/

http://fjordman.blogspot.dk/2005/02/...weden-and.html
    At first glance I thought that the Scandinavian countries were similar when I visited them as a tourist. When I start working with our neighbours Norway, Denmark and Finland on many different levels for several years, and also frequently visited those countries for longer periods, I discovered that what on the surface apparently was similar, differ in many more areas than I had imagined . They are different in many levels of the social structure, infrastructure, economics, political, assets, sociological and even psychological and cultural makeup etc. However, this is not the thread to go into details in all those different areas. But this is of course my opinion, you might have another one.

And regarding all different reports that are available regarding the situation in Sweden in this matter, there are several hundreds of them and all of them shows and headlights different statistics depending on the writer of the report and his/hers base values and intention with it. Therefore I stick to the official report made by the National Crime Prevention Council The National Safety investigation that are a conclusion based on many different researches, investigations and reports.

So I guess we have to agree to disagree.
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 29th April 2015 at 17:28.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Aurvandil (30th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), Wind (29th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

It is not helpful to mix up political motivated religious fundamentalism (which treats women without hijab as 'whores' f.e.) with the challenge of worldwide migration movements. Islamic fundamentalism is obviously a problem in many (not only western) countries and I'm sure there are people here who could say a word about the connection between fundamentalist (daily)terror and the powers behind Western governments.

Parts of Oslo being subject to Sharia law or the rule of Muslim Imams ??? Somebody should make the Norwegian government aware of that.

The video is uploaded on a channel named 'Crush Thelslam' (!) That says all.
    The name of the channel doesn´t change the fact of the matter.

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/ir...l#.U6fDdPmzIyq
    Last edited by delfine; 29th April 2015 at 18:56.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Debra (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

It is not helpful to mix up political motivated religious fundamentalism (which treats women without hijab as 'whores' f.e.) with the challenge of worldwide migration...
    I think it is a cultural issue, that women without hijabs are considered whores. The same problem in England...

From: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/rob...covered-in-uk/

Quote Why is this happening? What illness has overtaken British authorities, such that they are covering up these cases and doing little or nothing to apprehend offenders? The answer lies in the fact that these are not simply criminal cases involving outlaw gangs. The rape gangs are made up of Muslims who believe that the Qur’an (4:3; 4:24; 23:1-6; 33:50) and Islamic law allow them to capture non-Muslim girls and press them into sexual slavery, as we have also seen the jihadists of Boko Haram and the Islamic State also do in the past year. And British authorities have feared to confront the problem in its full magnitude because they’re afraid of the stigma of stigmas in the twenty-first century West: being called “racist.”
    Islamic law allows, if not encourages, sexual slavery, and this is a very hard thing for Westerners to understand.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Debra (30th April 2015), Elainie (29th April 2015), Flash (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), Jantje (29th April 2015), muxfolder (26th May 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

it would all depend on a persons intentions , my ancestors lived in peace in the southeast , the English came over and drove them all eventually to Oklahoma , the word Oklahoma translated in Indian language means red people ... they were driven so far they ended up in Glenpool Ok ... that's a long way from the beautiful mountains of Tennessee , Georgia ,and northern Florida area ... as long as we live in harmony , no problem , if it's cultural extinction we have a problem ... when it's gone , it isn't coming back ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Flash (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), mosquito (30th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    I cannot believe the hypocrisy I read from many in this thread who support what's going on in Sweden as some kind of constructive cultural diversification.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

The mass immigration thats occurring in Sweden is shear lunacy. At best it's going to lead to an utterly fragmented and miserable society and at worst civil war. I say this as someone who speaks 3 languages fluently, have lived in 3 countries of substantially differing cultural origin and have a fair idea of what cultural diversity entails.

Forced mass immigration along economic pressure gradients such as what is happening in Sweden has about as much to with constructive cultural evolution as pig slop has with fine cuisine. You might as well justify the mass invasion of the native American lands by the 'white man' or the ruination of unspoilt Mediteranean Coastlines by beer swilling tourists or the mass purchase of rural Romanian family homes by armchair property traders by the same logic.

Henrik is absolutely right to highlight this as a problem.
    The hypocrisy to me is when we see and accept borders when there are none.

As long as we stay in that state of mentality I believe humanity has a long way to travel.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Flash (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    I cannot believe the hypocrisy I read from many in this thread who support what's going on in Sweden as some kind of constructive cultural diversification.

The mass immigration thats occurring in Sweden is shear lunacy. At best it's going to lead to an utterly fragmented and miserable society and at worst civil war. I say this as someone who speaks 3 languages fluently, have lived in 3 countries of substantially differing cultural origin and have a fair idea of what cultural diversity entails.

Forced mass immigration along economic pressure gradients such as what is happening in Sweden has about as much to with constructive cultural evolution as pig slop has with fine cuisine. You might as well justify the mass invasion of the native American lands by the 'white man' or the ruination of unspoilt Mediteranean Coastlines by beer swilling tourists or the mass purchase of rural Romanian family homes by armchair property traders by the same logic.

As long as we stay in that state of mentality I believe humanity has a long way to travel.
    As long as you have poors and rich, poor countries where people starve and rich ones, and power games, you will have violence and people moving around on the survival mode.

Cut off violence on TV and video games stimulating testosterone to the extreme, cut off power games and feed everybody, the world will become very peaceful. Violence, other than for survival, is learned behavior for most. Only the psychopaths have true violence integrated withing their genes, the rest of us are learning the behaviors.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th April 2015), mosquito (30th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), transiten (16th May 2015), Wind (29th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

As long as all people do not agree upon the goals and values in life, it is foolish to abandon borders and nationality. People from the 3. world are flocking
    to european welfare states, because they are well-functioning countries. But the immigrants are bringing the values and convictions from their home-countries with them. As they are increasing in numbers, anybody can predict that they will change things in their new countries, to be more like their home-countries. Most of which are failed states. To have no borders, is ruining the chance of preserving some of few well-functioning countries that are left.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Debra (30th April 2015), Flash (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

imaginary borders have a strong impact on people. so does culture. it is very difficult to mix cultures. culture requires years of programming and conditioning after all. in my opinion it is not that strange it is difficult to unite very different cultures and you certainly can't blame individuals looking for a better existence. it is all engineered to work out this way. divide and rule.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), transiten (16th May 2015), Wind (29th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.
    ... and how exactly is this relevant to the OP and/or immigrants?
    Because the rapes are committed primarily by the immigrants, duh. Sweden was a very peaceful and lawabiding country before this great influx of immigrants.
    Oh they are?! I didn't know that and neither did obviously the report:

Quote Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists.
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

---

EDIT (after your update of your post with video): And what has a norwegian report to do with Sweden?
    Good catch.
    Love and Hope

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Turkey has 2 millions of refugees from Syria and Iraq, 100.000 temporary workers from Armenia, 200.000 touristic visas worker Tajikistan, Georgia, Uzbekistan.

Canada takes every year 250.000 immigrants. USA uses 200.000 temporary workers for farming. Italy having 50.000 human trafficking each year. If you are looking with different mood, the glass is always half empty.
    Last edited by Tangri; 29th April 2015 at 20:34.
    Love and Hope

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by M0JFK (here)
    Quote (...)At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third-largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of over 9.7 million. Sweden consequently has a low population density of 21 inhabitants per square kilometre (54/sq mi), with the highest concentration in the southern half of the country. Approximately 85% of the population lives in urban areas.Southern Sweden is predominantly agricultural, while the north is heavily forested(...)
    Source / Read More

I think there is plenty of room for more...
    Did you know the worlds population can fit into the state of Texas alone with a acre of land each for ever man woman and child? It is not over population that worries the elites it is the control of the population that worries the elites. The only problem with the worlds populations is because it bulk is concentrated into the cities apart from that there is no overpopulation and no real concern for resources depletion either. Managed wisely for the benefits of all instead of the few and with the release of new technology that is suppressed to maintain the control of the elites resources depletion is also a fallacy.
    I've heard that story before as well so I decided to do a little research and it turns out it is a myth.

According to the WorldAtlas.com, there are 261,797 square miles of land in Texas which converts to 167,550,080 acres. Assuming you didn't need any infrastructure to support 7 billion people living that close together, you could put ~42 people per acre.

Someone at UT Texas did an analysis of this as well and came up with some interesting data here. If his analysis is right, we would need 10 Earths to support every man, woman, and child in a lifestyle similar to that of the average American. Of course, he could be working for the Illumanti to prove we need to reduce the world population to one-tenth of its present size.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), transiten (16th May 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I found the other thread. Title was: I think I'm finished with Red Ice Radio (link)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

They have moved Norway into Sweden.

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.
    ... and how exactly is this relevant to the OP and/or immigrants?
    Because the rapes are committed primarily by the immigrants, duh. Sweden was a very peaceful and lawabiding country before this great influx of immigrants.
    Oh they are?! I didn't know that and neither did obviously the report:

Quote Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists.
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

---

EDIT (after your update of your post with video): And what has a norwigian report to do with Sweden?
    What has a norwegian report to do with Sweden? The situation of these two countries are similar and very much comparable of course. But below is an elaboration on the swedish situation.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1394099792

28. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

That is a very superficial and ill thought through remark if I may say so.

We are not discussing freedom of movement here - that has never been limited in a country like Sweden. Nor is it even contested by anyone contributing to this debate as far as I'm aware. Most Western countries have had open borders for decades from the point of view of travel, long term residency and even citizenship after an appropriate period of residency.

Also, the Scandinavian countries have made massive contributions to disadvantaged societies all over the world through many decades.

This is a discussion about giving unconditional citizenship to people parachuting in from nowhere and assigning them lifelong political and material privileges across a wide range of state facilities that they never contributed to. Not only that but actually 'transplanting' a population the size of Barcelona every couple of years and not bothering to worry about where or how those new populations will live, be integrated into the indigenous society or even if they ever will.

If you really believe in cultural diversity then you would understand that this type of policy is the antithesis, not the facilitator of it.

It's easy to say that "borders are divisive". The reality is that they may be divisive and they may be empowering depending on the particular case. Any facilitator of diversity - be it political or cultural - can be regarded as a 'border'. But the reality is that the world is a diverse place and will always be full of discontinuities of all kinds.

A farm has some ploughed fields and some pasture. That isn't 'divisive', it's diversity and we need diversity to create harmony.
    Last edited by indigopete; 29th April 2015 at 22:05.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Aurvandil (30th April 2015), Debra (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015), mosquito (30th April 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

There are many levels to this topic. I live in Sweden too and hear this debate a lot. I agree with Indigopete:
    Quote This is a discussion about giving unconditional citizenship to people parachuting in from nowhere and assigning them lifelong political and material privileges across a wide range of state facilities that they never contributed to.
    The problem is, how big a country Sweden may be and how seemingly wealthy it is, Sweden is on the brink of no longing being able to care for the immigrants.

Some facts:
    • Last year, 81 301 persons came to Sweden (link.)
    • A lot of these persons are meeting problems with entering the country. They will be given accomodation and a small amount of money depending on the form of accomodation they will receive (from about 2GBP to about 6GBP per day). Then they will wait for quite some time during the processing of their application as immigrant. Several people get rejected, many of those will have to wait several years for the result which will lead them to be deported. During that time they will have learned some Swedish, gotten friends and gotten daily routines.
    • The time of the processing are getting longer and longer causing several immigrants to escape from the accomodations and go underground. A lot of children, who comes here alone, also does this. This is of course a big hazard because the authorities no longer can keep track of the immigrants.
    • There is also a lot of people (last year 7863 persons) who doesn´t have passport (or has gotten rid of them).
    • Swedish municipalities, how small and poor they may be, are forced to receive immigrants and accomodate them, impinging on their budgets.
    • Immigrants are, upon approval, given the choice where they want to live and they of course choose the big cities. We have ghettos in Stockholm, Gothenburg and perhaps most of all in Malmö. This prevents integration of the immigrants which should be an advatage both for them and the Swedish population.
    • Even if learning Swedish is a demand it is not followed up, leaving a lot of older immigrants just talking their native language and not being able to have any contact with their new home land.
    • A lot of young immigrants or second generation immigrants often feel frustrated which leeds to riots. Now, we have the debate about radicalization where Sweden has been given help from experts in UK but not taking it because the authorities don´t know what to do.
    • In about 10 years there will be an explosion of elderly people not talking Swedish which will lead to the necessity to create retirement homes with native language speaking personnel. The question about healthcare has been going on for years and where the most controversial question is of anyone can demand to get healthcare without paying. The same goes for school for the children.

...and much more

This is not fair on neither party - the immigrants are not cared for and often given false hopes, the Swedish population are often led to believe the immigrants are a bigger problem than they are.

My point is that measures must be taken not to give the immigrants false hopes to stay and they must properly be taken care of once they have proven rights to stay. I mean - who really wants to leave one home and live in a strange country?

Sweden has, since many years, a reputation of being a country which is easy to get into, perhaps go underground in, being granted asylum and eventually being granted citizenship. This is the main reason for the immigration.

The problems also goes both ways - the politicians doesn´t know what to do, the immigrants are not met with any demands they have to live up unless they dont want it themselves.

All this is resulting in a very severe pressure on the tax paid by those who work, causing as OP mentions, a lot of people to raise their voices to say that we should take care of our "own" people first before we help anyone else. I don´t know if it is that simple, but to be honest, sometimes I wish it was.

The most important thing to do is to awaken the Swedish politicians who still live in the 70´s, to get more help to the home countries of the immigrants (Syria for example), speed up the processing of applications so people don´t have to wait years for results and then create proper integration routines. It is also important to spread message that Sweden is not the paradise that smugglers are let to believe.

Denmark has earlier had many immigrants but since several years the number has been minimal due to a very harsh political agenda through Dansk folkeparti which now is considered mainstream. Norway has used to welcome immigrants but have since the last decades not taken in so many immigrants as it used to. The graphs in this article are interesting and tells how the population is composed in the Nordic countries.

AND - no matter how logical it may seem, you can´t compare the Nordic countries, they are not that similar in neither culture nor political agendas that you might think.
    "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aurvandil For This Post:

Debra (30th April 2015), heyokah (2nd May 2015), Iloveyou (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (30th April 2015), mosquito (30th April 2015), muxfolder (26th May 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015), Sierra (30th April 2015)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

they want it all torn down from the chaos-so they can build it back up just the way they want it------but,,who is they???

33. The Following User Says Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

InCiDeR (1st May 2015)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Most Western EU-countries are part of the Schengen-border agreement. More information about the Schengen agreement here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement).
    Countries agreeing on making it easier to move around the European territory, whereas before we had tighter border control.

Name:  Screen shot 2015-04-30 at 09.40.58.png
Views: 189
Size:  49.0 KB (full size table on wiki: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verdragen_van_Schengen)

Note that the date of creation, accepting (1st column) and implementing (2nd column) the agreement differ. The Benelux was among the first to implement, in 1995 (= 2 decades).
    Scandinavian countries joined ca. 1.5 decades ago.
    And some Eastern European countries had to wait until their application for EU-membership was approved.
    Last edited by Violet; 30th April 2015 at 08:01.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

InCiDeR (1st May 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    I found the other thread. Title was: I think I'm finished with Red Ice Radio (link)
    When I was with John Lamb Lash, he was hard at work getting RIR to go over to a racist agenda...to go over to JLL's own anti-Jew, anti-Muslim, anti-gay agenda.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

InCiDeR (1st May 2015), panopticon (30th April 2015)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Planet earth is like a soup being prepared.
    First the various ingredients are placed in the pot. Then heat is applied. Then the soup gets stirred, so that everything can blend.
    If despite cheap travel people don't want to visit exotic far-away places and cultures for whatever reason, those places and cultures will be brought to them.
    Without the slave trade several centuries ago there would be no such a person today, as an African American.

What makes today's situation harder is that a) it would be politically incorrect to put immigrants to work, and that b) the government is "dumping" them on the population, without proper back-up programs.

So the only answer is that local communities rise up, at least those who are willing and can see this reality for what it is, and form centers in their towns, and invite these traumatized immigrants and start socializing, doing pot luck meals, listening to each others stories....

Is this so hard to figure out? Think globally, act locally.

I was shocked last year at hearing Red Ice and Hendrik and JLL spouting their racist obscenities instead of putting their heads together to come up with friendly solutions.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Iloveyou (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (1st May 2015), transiten (16th May 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast