+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Evolution/Revolution of Humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default The Evolution/Revolution of Humanity

I created the video myself. Is it credible enough for you to share it anywhere?
    Last edited by Jayren; 4th May 2015 at 06:12.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Default Re: The Evolution/Revolution of Humanity

it seems 1917 is coming your way.. wish all americans good luck with overthrowing the current cabal. you guys did it before.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

betoobig (4th May 2015), ghostrider (5th May 2015), justntime2learn (5th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Let it be known that those of us on the other side of the planet support the People of America....No one wants to see
    a nazi like agenda rolled out, for when it happens to the land of the free ....it will then domino effect to the rest of us.
    Stay strong and safe brothers and sisters.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

ghostrider (5th May 2015), Jayren (4th May 2015), SabreToothMom (5th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), Wind (5th May 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll share it.....how soon for part 2/2?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Jayren (4th May 2015), justntime2learn (5th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I especially appreciated the segment about Walmart tunnels back in 2013, because it made it clear that this wasn't something invented for the current Walmart situation. It's a good video. Catches the heart of the matter. Thank you.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

ghostrider (5th May 2015), Jayren (4th May 2015), justntime2learn (5th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure these tunnels were created for these reasons all along as it is being used for plans that have long been in creation.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)
    I'll share it.....how soon for part 2/2?
    Hopefully soon enough

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Let it be known that those of us on the other side of the planet support the People of America....No one wants to see
    a nazi like agenda rolled out, for when it happens to the land of the free ....it will then domino effect to the rest of us.
    Stay strong and safe brothers and sisters.
    Revolution here could also have a domino effect let that be known as well.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    it seems 1917 is coming your way.. wish all americans good luck with overthrowing the current cabal. you guys did it before.
    Or atleast we thought we did

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

They're trying like all hell to make it (revolution) happen, aren't they? Just like they're trying like all hell to get WWIII going across the Atlantic.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

ghostrider (5th May 2015), Jayren (4th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    They're trying like all hell to make it (revolution) happen, aren't they? Just like they're trying like all hell to get WWIII going across the Atlantic.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. -JFK
    We have the power to choose anyone but the first one is more effective but we have to be prepared for either if they don't like the first one while it's happening if you know what I mean. I don't know if any of you realize this now but the only way any of this stops is if you the people wake up and realize what yo have to do in order to get the change you seek. It will not magically happen don't expect anybody to save you. Revolution is the only way. I'm only 15 about to be 16 and I see this as clear as day.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. -JFK
    We have the power to choose anyone but the first one is more effective but we have to be prepared for either if they don't like the first one while it's happening if you know what I mean. I don't know if any of you realize this now but the only way any of this stops is if you the people wake up and realize what yo have to do in order to get the change you seek. It will not magically happen don't expect anybody to save you. Revolution is the only way. I'm only 15 about to be 16 and I see this as clear as day.
    What I'm saying is that revolutions are always instigated from above. They always have been and they always will be. The PTB are putting pressure on the people to rebel because that plays into the hands of the PTB. It is in the interest of the PTB for there to be a revolution. If they (the PTB) make it bad enough, the people will rebel because they will have no other choice. But they will not win. They (the people) didn't win in 1917, and they will not win today. Revolution is a double-bind for the people...heads, the PTB win; tails, the people lose. Revolutions are the way that a new cabal takes over an old cabal.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Jayren (4th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

What I'm saying is that revolutions are always instigated from above. They always have been and they always will be. The PTB are putting pressure on the people to rebel because that plays into the hands of the PTB. It is in the interest of the PTB for there to be a revolution. If they (the PTB) make it bad enough, the people will rebel because they will have no other choice. But they will not win. They (the people) didn't win in 1917, and they will not win today. Revolution is a double-bind for the people...heads, the PTB win; tails, the people lose. Revolutions are the way that a new cabal takes over an old cabal.
    Well that is the plan... I want them to be watching as everything they control starts to fall apart In there faces once people know the truth behind such gruesome staged events and assasinations... TPTW don't do anything but hide behind the scenes and bark orders for others to follow. If the others following orders are handcuffed in jail are apprehended then who's going to protect them? Who's going to take the orders ? They will have no middle man for that then we come straight to the source. The apocalypse is the end of there world not ours. It is only the beginning for us.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Well that is the plan... I want them to be watching as everything they control starts to fall apart In there faces once people know the truth behind such gruesome staged events and assasinations... TPTW don't do anything but hide behind the scenes and bark orders for others to follow. If the others following orders are handcuffed in jail are apprehended then who's going to protect them? Who's going to take the orders ? They will have no middle man for that then we come straight to the source. The apocalypse is the end of there world not ours. It is only the beginning for us.
    I certainly hope that you are right

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Jayren (4th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

The Universe is far too big to ever "know" you exist.

Whatever reality is present on Earth will be unique to it.

Therefore the reality made there should be, at the very least, self respecting to that Earth.

Presently it is not. Everything of this Earth is today, according to the rules it has in place now which are violently enforced, is just a thing that could be turned into something of value, and therefore, should be turned into something of value.
    Last edited by Earthlink; 4th May 2015 at 17:23.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Jayren (4th May 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Me to my friend(:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    The Universe is far too big to ever "know" you exist.

Whatever reality is present on Earth will be unique to it.

Therefore the reality made there should be, at the very least, self respecting.
    What are you getting at?

22. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I'm agreeing with you.

or

The Wind to fill a sail can be just a gust, which will push you so far, so, the more gusts the better to actually fill the sails and move forward : )
    Last edited by Earthlink; 4th May 2015 at 16:35.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Jayren (4th May 2015), Wind (5th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    I'm agreeing with you.

or

The Wind to fill a sail can be just a gust, which will push you so far, so, the more gusts the better to actually fill the sails and move forward : )
    Your words are compelling.

25. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I think the roots of this go much deeper than many have discussed. People do things when they feel it is right to do so, and, getting them to define what they meant by "felt" is one of those things that's hard to put into words. In any event, what they feel is real and tangible to them. Everybody knows that lots of f'ed up stuff is going on, whether they can put it to words or not.

You obviously can put things into words well. Many can, and nice to meet you Jayren, and thanks for doing that video, I like it. It would be hard not to notice what is going on around the world these days, with country after country, year after year, with no let up in sight. It is downplayed by the mainscream media as much as possible, of course, yet, it continues to grow.

Day by day, post by post, action by action.
    Last edited by Earthlink; 5th May 2015 at 05:32.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Jayren (5th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread