+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maitreya - Christ or False Prophet?

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Maitreya - Christ or False Prophet?

Raj Patel might come off as a decent guy, but he doesn't blink, hardly ever.

Play this game: Blink along with Raj.

Watch one of his videos, follow his blink pattern, and see how long it takes before your eyes water.

Christ is a name for the over/inner/future soul of ALL of humanity. We are all a part of this collective spirit. This divine inner spark has been deliberately inverted, externalized, and projected onto designated "individuals" to encourage us to give our power to them.

If you think deeply on the implications of the non-blinking, you might see who's running thisss show. Other commentators have picked up on this trait. It's a ssssscam.
    Last edited by Daozen; 27th August 2015 at 05:59.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Lost N Found (31st August 2015), onawah (7th January 2016), Selkie (26th August 2015), Shannon (27th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    beware of those saying & claiming "they are the one true source"...
    Yup, always.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

DeeMetrios (30th December 2020), Lost N Found (31st August 2015), Shannon (27th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself.
    Jim Carrey

6. Link to Post #24
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selkie (here)
    Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    beware of those saying & claiming "they are the one true source"...
    Yup, always.
    You are now saying your words are the only truth. When someone is saying this is the only truth, always, should one be judging you being wrong!?

7. Link to Post #25
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

An Avatar, no doubt. call him what you like, he might be Christ conscious, so even Christ will do. The Hindu's have been talking about this man for more than 5000 years and its said that he will be the last of his kind (Avatar, also known as Christ incarnated).

8. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Maitreya - Christ or False Prophet?

Share International are showing videos & lecturing this coming Saturday in Eustion, London. I "stumbled" upon an ad in the paper yesterday, was gonna attend as a spying/recon mission! Bad idea?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

9. Link to Post #27
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

The real prophets are people who are chosen from the lowest those who Love aka GOD choses to exalt in this lifetime. He is not Elijah as Elijah as come already as a witness to the antichrist and I think the antichrist is the pope. He tries to kill Elijah or so I thought and that has already happened. Plus Elijah as far as I am intuitively aware is sent to bring the father to the son, the daughter back to the mother.
    You can often tell a true teacher or prophet by one thing and that is by the amount of love he can portray to others. He is the authentic self with no ego the ego is not the true self. The true self is the heart and the heart which forgives easy and is most merciful to all can be a true contender. God does not just make one person a leader to be recognised. If he is so much in the public eye you have to view that the ego is making that so. God's leaders don't need public recognition because you have to show your deeds but meekly. Like you don't go on the tv and go I'm God's prophet or I'm God's new teacher.
    many Prophets come and go without the world even hearing them as they turn a blind eye or ear to their messages. Love is already scorned upon by many as the energy that is not real. Oh do not hug, I don't need loving, or I don't love you and oh yeah I hate that are all examples of that. The fact is we are all God's people if we are from love. For if you lead by example and for others to follow then you are a true prophet. A prophet is a wise one a leader because he feels the answers, he follows love and creates love. You can tell anyone who is from God because they have a high standard of deep unconditional love for others including the self.
    That is how you will find the true people sent from God because they are the ones who can truly forgive , truly be wise and be confident to who they are.
    that's my opinion and you can always ask them out right in the name of Jesus Christ x 3 and they have to tell you their true identity. I trust that works for me. lol.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 22nd February 2019 at 19:43.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (22nd February 2019)

11. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Eckhart Tolle is spot on - The second coming (of christ) is the birth of a new consciousness , not some return of a man. ITs all metaphor. The myth of christ (the sun/son) is just a myth that pinned down the beginning of the piscean age, when the Sun approximately entered pisces. Thus christ became a fish and used that symbol from approximately that point forward.

The other returns of Quetzecoatl, Matreiya are the same thing. I saw a statue of Matreiya Buddha holding a water urn. lol Yep, these second comings or returns of the jedi masters is the next epoch when we enter the Aquarian Age, hence the water urn.

Doesn't this make the most sense It's that simple and general, like astrology or the weather. Not an exact science. Myth lays out the general patterns and we live thru and act out those myths specifically both individually and collectively. Your particular experience that fits the general pattern of the myth is specific, detailed and unique.

To me, this knowledge is much more exciting than some superhero returning to usher in great change. That mythic super hero is symbolic of ALL of us collectively making a big shift.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (30th December 2020), ClearWater (6th January 2021), DeeMetrios (30th December 2020), Eva2 (30th December 2020), pueblo (30th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th December 2020), sunflower (30th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    To some peolple he's the "real deal", to others he isn't.
    Sounds kind of familiar

14. Link to Post #30
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Christ or False Prophet?

Is someone calling this man the reincarnation of Jesus or something? The second interview made a lot of sense, really liked him in it. I wouldn't need to label someone christ or a prophet. If they speak reason they speak reason.
    REV 9 11 Apolloyon,

15. Link to Post #31
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Eckhart Tolle is spot on - The second coming (of christ) is the birth of a new consciousness , not some return of a man. ITs all metaphor. The myth of christ (the sun/son) is just a myth that pinned down the beginning of the piscean age, when the Sun approximately entered pisces. Thus christ became a fish and used that symbol from approximately that point forward.

The other returns of Quetzecoatl, Matreiya are the same thing. I saw a statue of Matreiya Buddha holding a water urn. lol Yep, these second comings or returns of the jedi masters is the next epoch when we enter the Aquarian Age, hence the water urn.

Doesn't this make the most sense It's that simple and general, like astrology or the weather. Not an exact science. Myth lays out the general patterns and we live thru and act out those myths specifically both individually and collectively. Your particular experience that fits the general pattern of the myth is specific, detailed and unique.

To me, this knowledge is much more exciting than some superhero returning to usher in great change. That mythic super hero is symbolic of ALL of us collectively making a big shift.
    HI, yeah get you all the way along with the surveillance capitalism, social scoring digital Zersetzung grid of the internet of things becomes in 25 years from now as AI and data combine to form a human grid, based upon mass data and mapping everything even your thoughts and likes, to influence your once natural Will.

This will be the gaslight future of subjective reality and how politics and normal relationships will be altered using the virtual game of realty making, based upon the gathering of mass data.

Control, but unlike what your thinking.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Mike (6th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #32
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Raj Patel is an interesting academic whose books are a good read, but he surely is not Christ returned, although he would like to see the world changed. A series of biographic similarity with the supposed Maitreya led to some people thinking they had finally fond him. As for Maitreya, the whole thing is a bit too much on "wait, it's coming now" fro my taste. They have been announcing him for decades now and we still had no glimpse of him. Evidence, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2