+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marc Belanger: "I have succeeded in creating an infinite energy loop with my Pelex device"

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Marc Belanger: "I have succeeded in creating an infinite energy loop with my Pelex device"

"We drive Pelex with a WASHER PUMP motor in reverse as a generator which drives a battery charger LOOPED to feed the source batteries successfully driving the circuit infinitely. FREE ENERGY's possible"

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Flash (23rd May 2015), ghostrider (23rd May 2015), Lefty Dave (23rd May 2015), Lifebringer (23rd May 2015), Omni (23rd May 2015), Richard S. (23rd May 2015), Sith73 (23rd May 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Marc Belanger: "I have succeeded in creating an infinite energy loop with my Pelex device"

I'm about to try some reverse magnetic-interchange exchange rotation device, to see if it maintains rotation, once started into rotation, by a low volt battery, that once 10 seconds goes by of steady rotation, will disconnect from the on switch, and run on its own. Not today though. LOL

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Flash (23rd May 2015), Lefty Dave (23rd May 2015), Michael Moewes (24th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Marc Belanger: "I have succeeded in creating an infinite energy loop with my Pelex device"

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    "We drive Pelex with a WASHER PUMP motor in reverse as a generator which drives a battery charger LOOPED to feed the source batteries successfully driving the circuit infinitely. FREE ENERGY's possible"

you can loop in a voltage regulator , and or a step up or down transformer ... it would give you 24 volts or 208 ,230 whatever you need ... we should already be using a loop reclaim process in powering our homes ... if one can generate 110 volts indefinitely , energy problem done ... great job ... free unlimited energy is out there , it's up to us to build it , perfect it , and put it in place ... we know what the corporations will do , so they must be made irrelevant ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Michael Moewes (24th May 2015), Sith73 (23rd May 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2015), Tyy1907 (24th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I still think the field of magnets is the way to go , that force can be used to drive any wheel which can turn a generator which can give you all the power you need ...I'm going back to tinker with an idea I started a while back ... I want to build something simple and inexpensive , that the average person can get and use right away and get totally away from the electric companies prison ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Michael Moewes (24th May 2015), Sith73 (23rd May 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

has anyone heard of what is going on with the free energy devices that people were building last year? the over unity devices? just wondering what if they were at all successful

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

The video is very very bad, when do people realize to hold the smartphone horizontal and move it slowly. This subject is very interesting but the video sucks.
    Thanks anyway

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

I watched the subsequent video and this guy is deluding himself. His measurement method is completely wrong. Even on the original video there was no load in his system.
    He is basing power consumption on the maximum power rating of his devices, not on their actual consumption. You can run most devices on far less power than what they're rated at.
    I wouldn't put a lot of faith in this video.

Cheers,

Ted

+ Reply to Thread