Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Choice Point: Escape the web? Or Hunt the Spider?

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Default Re: Choice Point: Escape the web? Or Hunt the Spider?

Ok, it's been long enough now...

It's high time for a picture of a cartoon spider...

And a beer...

Mods, would you please close this thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributed. It was a wild, fun ride.

Night y'all.
    Last edited by Curt; 28th May 2015 at 17:27.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Hervé (28th May 2015), Katyani (19th June 2015), RunningDeer (28th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

It even gets freakier than what is below, not only the state of mind of the father may influence the not yet conceived child, but the genetic of all the men the mother previously slept with.

The genes snippets of previous males a woman slept with are often found in her bloodstream, years later. And guess what, this blood Stream is what help construct the cells of the unborn child, feeding them, with many males genetics.

I am now mentally/emotionally revising everyone I ever slept with!!! Gosh, I should have known that at 20.

So Calz, it is not the fault of you father, but the fault of ALL men your mom ever had in her bed!

This is truly not knowing where the itch comes from (sorry Carmody, back to square one).

Got to make this relevant to this OP intentions. So, all these false prophets, these psychopatic on top of hierarchy attract more female, sleep with more and get their gene snippets propagate and influence more, even if not making children. It is their falt!!f

So, as Ulli says, we are to discover whom we are, do balancing act as well, often not remotely knowing who our ancestors were or whom genetic we carry.
    Quote Scientists have discovered that a sizeable minority of women have Y-chromosome gene sequences in their blood. This is interesting because as you may know, Y-chromosomes are the chromosomes that belong to men, so ladies, what are they doing there, and where did they come from?.......This called for a study (2) that was done by immunologists at the Fred Hutchinson Caner Center in 2004. In this study they took samples from 120 women who had never had sons. They found that 21% of these women had male DNA. The women were then categorized into 4 groups according to pregnancy history: Group A had only daughters, Group B had had one or more miscarriage(s), Group C had induced abortions and Group D had never been pregnant before. The prevalence of male michrochimerism was considerably greater in Group C although it was still present in each group. Group A 8%, Group B 22%, Group C 57% and Group D 10%.
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...into-bed-with/

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    It is now known that the trauma and mental state of the father affects the formation of the child.

This, due to the constant formation of DNA in sperm, sperm that is constantly being formed.

(how this is dealt with with respect to the mother, I do not know) (although it is fitting... as it is mars, Aries, the male.... which is all immediate and action oriented..thus this situation of birth inflection, is tied to the male's immediate state of self)

We now know that DNA, and thus genetic form can and does change, is capable of change, in the single lifespan.

One discovery, combined with the evidence of each, causes the knowing of the existence of the other. That, for example, a father under the threat of death, while the child is conceived... can cause and generally causes a undercurrent of the same to run through the child's existence, as a form of a permanent genetic 'mark'. The same sort of 'follow through' for any other state of being of the father, that is extant and prior to the conception moment.

In-Depth Look at History’s Largest Genetic Twin Study

So I can "blame" my father for what isn't "right" within me???

... and my two sons can carry the torch???

Me thinks taking responsibility fits in there somewhere ... but what would I know???

I expect I am missing something ... I blame my father ...
    Knowing where the itch comes from makes all the difference in the world, IMO.
    Last edited by Flash; 28th May 2015 at 17:25.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (28th May 2015), Carmody (9th June 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), hohoemi (28th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

As requested by the OP, I am now closing this thread.

Thread closed.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Curt (28th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

At the OP request, this thread is re-opened for traffic

Cheers!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Curt (8th June 2015), Stephanie (18th June 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), Wind (8th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Here's a great video- a talk given by Mark Passio on the Hermetic principles.

It's about an hour long, and in it he addresses the 7 main hermetic laws, and mentions a key 8th principle that ties them all together.

It's very easy to listen to and to understand.

He also speaks briefly about what I would call the 'New Age' trap; he addresses this topic seamlessly and organically within the context of his discussion on hermetic principles.

I just listened to this today for the first time and got a lot out of it.

Last edited by Curt; 8th June 2015 at 13:34.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Calz (9th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), Katyani (9th June 2015), Marianne (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (8th June 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

hmmm ... an idea just occurred to me while reading what Dennis said above here about expatriating himself, and that is this: would the Native North Americans to stand up and become self governing themselves, a new world could be built right on top of the old. Create their own bank and everything. Their own government, their own currency, their own everything, and, they do have legitimate grounds to do so. What is the difference between our ancestors coming here and they had to join us vs we are here now and could simply join them?

Just a thought.

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks, Curt. This is the short movie Mark referenced on how the universe is fractal in nature @11:30.

Powers of Ten takes us on an adventure in magnitudes. Starting at a picnic by the lakeside in Chicago, this famous film transports us to the outer edges of the universe. Every ten seconds we view the starting point from ten times farther out until our own galaxy is visible only a s a speck of light among many others. Returning to Earth with breathtaking speed, we move inward- into the hand of the sleeping picnicker- with ten times more magnification every ten seconds. Our journey ends inside a proton of a carbon atom within a DNA molecule in a white blood cell. POWERS OF TEN © 1977 EAMES OFFICE LLC (Available at www.eamesoffice.com)

Powers of Ten™ (1977)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (9th June 2015), Curt (8th June 2015), william r sanford72 (8th June 2015)

14. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Paula,

Thanks for sharing the video. I will check it out ASAP. I had made a mental note while listening to Passio's presentation to check it out and then promptly forgot. I probably need some ginkgo.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Calz (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th June 2015)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Curt (here)
    Paula,

Thanks for sharing the video. I will check it out ASAP. I had made a mental note while listening to Passio's presentation to check it out and then promptly forgot. I probably need some ginkgo.
    I'm half way through a second listen. Mark's videos are informative. With some I can't listen to for more than 15-20 minutes because of his tone.

Solution? I download them using a free software from aimersoft.com. It converts it into different formats like audio or video. That way I pick up where I left off, rewind parts or listen on an iPod.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (9th June 2015), Curt (9th June 2015)

18. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks again, Paula.

Here's another Mark Passio video. This one is maybe even a better fit for this thread than the last; here, he takes the 'New Age' to task, and discusses, point by point, all the ways it, as a movement, actually serves the agenda of the elite.

He's very direct, pulls no punches and, even though his talk might ruffle a few feathers, he's speaking from the heart, imo.

It's from the Free Your Mind Conference, 2013. Many will have already seen it.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Calz (10th June 2015), Katyani (11th June 2015), RunningDeer (10th June 2015), Stephanie (18th June 2015)

20. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Here's a nifty tune from a classic episode of The Simpsons... If only all 'Monorail' salesman were this obvious...

...Come to think of it, most of them are.

Last edited by Curt; 14th June 2015 at 15:35.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

RunningDeer (14th June 2015), william r sanford72 (14th June 2015)

22. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There's a little spider hanging over my desk, dangling down from the ceiling just a few feet away from me. Guess he must like my company.

Seems like an alright little fellow, and I intend to let him be.

This synchronistic little reminder is interesting, though- and brings me back to the topic of this thread.

...Actually, looking up at him again... I think he's already dead. Yep. He is.

So, there's that.
    Last edited by Curt; 18th June 2015 at 16:16.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Katyani (19th June 2015), RunningDeer (18th June 2015)

24. Link to Post #93
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

As hinted above and as requested by the OP, that's that for this thread:

Thread closed.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Curt (18th June 2015), RunningDeer (18th June 2015)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5