+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prophetess Baba Vanga's predictions for the next 3000 years

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga predictions for the next 3000 years

I too am starting to think that the facebook might be wrong, heres a quote from a man from bulgaria who knew of her, and he talks of an interview she did back in 1990, heres the quote:

"Predictions of baba Vanga have always been extremely accurate. I am Bulgarian so I could speak from first hand experience about this woman's ability.

Back in 1990 when the Communism fall and the media and TV opened for recently closed topics such as paranormal activities I remember there was a TV movie about her. One of the famous Bulgarian journalists interviewed baba Vanga and recorded in on a tape.

Vanga was speaking and because of her dialect there were subtitles below. I remember only few of the things she said -

First they asked her about USSR - this was 1990 and the USSR was practically falling apart but no one believed that this Empire will seized to exist. She said that USSR will be over but Russia will emerge soon after more powerful and with much more economical and cultural influence over the world thanks to the quote 'Glory of Vladimir'. By this time - 1990 - Vladimir Putin was not known, he has been just a KGB officer in Eastern Germany and with no prospect to become Russia's leader.

Then they asked questions about Bulgaria and she said that now we are in bad shape but after a decade things will change and we will become one with Western Europe. I have to admit that the last statement sounded back then like some lunacy. Bulgaria was tottaly bankrupt with enormous foreign debt, destroyed economy, population that wanted to go out of the country, muslim minority that was in a state of mutiny and the average salary was 10-15 dollars.
    But everyone of her words came true - we backed up and paid he debt with huge sacrifices, the economy shapened, and now the average salary is 50 times bigger then 1990, the muslim minority was pushed down and we became member of European Union and soon - 2011 we will join the Eurozone with acceptance of the Euro.

These two were only the examples of what she said back then in 1990 and what came true.

In the movie the journalists after asking her about Russia and Bulgaria then asked her about USA. And what Vanga said left us speechless. She said quote as I remembered it 'America is now on top of her glory and pride but after 20 years things will turned for worse for her. The Blacks will come to live as the Whites - she meant that the sandart of living and the rights of the black population will become equal to the white popluation - and then their 44th President will be black. Then a huge economic crisis will come for them and the crisis will be severe. This black president will be the last president of America'

I remember that when she said that everyone around me - this was Saturday or Sunday evening and we had guests - bursted in laugh and called Vanga old woman who has lost her mind, crazy and so on. Back then USA was at its prime and it was impossible to go the same path of destruction as Soviet Union. And frankly speaking we didn't believe that a Black President was even imaginable.

I personally knew many people who have gone to Vanga in Petrich - this is a small town where she lived and people went there to ask and to recieve answers to their questions - and no one has said a bad word for her. Everything or at least 99 % always came true.

I pray for USA that her words about 44th President will be in this 1 %. "

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heise For This Post:

Kra (23rd November 2010)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

There is another confirmation of the coming pole shift I found recently in the Megapolis-Express newspaper, of June 6, 2001. This is Vanga's last interview, recorded on the Dictaphone by one Russian journalist in 1994. Vanga very seldom allowed tape recording, but this time she has agreed, on condition that he will not show it nobody until new century. Vanga was old blind woman from poor Bulgarian village. At the age of 11 Vanga got into a tornado. She has become blind, but found abilities of clairvoyance and contact with souls of the died. She died in 1996 at the age of 84. I have left here only answers of the questions. The interview is more extensive, but I have included here only the themes connected to the coming global cataclysms and ET.

Then miracle will come, wonderful times will come. The science will tell, that in the old books the truth and that is not, people will find life in space and will know, whence it has come. The large underground city will dig out. The new people will arrive from the sky and there will be great miracles. But it is necessary to wait, it is impossible to hurry events, it will not be soon.

Soon, in nine years [2003], there will be the end of the world. The Earth will turn away from the Sun. Where was hot, there will be an ice, many animals will die out. The people will fight for energy, but they will have enough soul to stop. And then time will turn back.

The flood will be too, in 30 or 40 years. The large body will fly to the Earth and will hit the water. The waves will wash away a lot of countries, and the sun will dim for three years. The good-hearted people will survive, and malicious people, which consider themselves clever, will perish. Many people will perish. And then will be a very good life, and immortality will come.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Prophetess Baba Vanga predicted what would happen in next 3000 years... She was born October 3, 1911 and died August 11, 1996. It was also reported that many political leaders consulted with her including Adolf Hitler, who was seen leaving Baba Vanga's house in a bad mood.

Her predictions from 2010 onwards...

2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.
    2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.
    2014 - Most of the people in this world will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. (as a result of chemical wars).016 - Europe is almost empty
    2018 - China becomes the new world power.
    2023 - Earth’s orbit will change slightly
    2025 - Europe is still barely populated
    2028 - Development of a new energy source. (Probably controller thermonuclear reaction) Hunger slowly stops being a problem. Piloted spaceship to Venus deploys.
    2033 - Polar ice caps melt. World ocean levels rise.
    2043 - World economy is prosperous. Muslims are running Europe.
    2046 - Any organs can be mass produced. Exchange of body organs becomes the favorite method of treatment.
    2066 - During it’s attack on Rome (which is under control of the Muslims) U.S.A. uses a new method of weapons - has to do with climate change. Sharp freezing.
    2076 - No class society (communism)
    2084 - The rebirth of the nature.
    2088 - New disease. - People are getting old in few seconds.
    2097 - This disease is cured.
    2100 - Man made Sun is lighting up the dark side of the planet Earth.
    2111 - People become robots.
    2123 - Wars between small countries. Big countries don’t get evolved.
    2125 - In Hungry the signals from Space are received. (People will be reminded of Vanga again)
    2130 - Colonies under water (advices from aliens)
    2154 - Animals become half-humans.
    2167 - New religion
    2170 - Big drought.
    2183 - Collony on Mars becomes nuclear nation and is asking for independence from the Earth. (same way as U.S. did from England)
    2187 - Successfully two volcano eruptions are stopped.
    2195 - Sea colonies are fully supplied with energy and food.
    2196 - Full mixture between Asians and Europeans.
    2201 - Thermonuclear reactions on the Sun slow down. Temperatures Drop.
    2221 - In the search of Alien life, human beings engage with something very freighting.
    2256 - Spaceship brings a freighting new disease into Earth.
    2262 - Orbits of planets start to change progressively. Mars is undera threat of being hit by a comet.
    2271 - Physic properties are calculated over, since they changed.
    2273 - Mix of yellow, white, and black race. New race.
    2279 - Energy out of nothing (probably from vacuum or black holes)
    2288 - Travel through time. New contacts with the aliens.
    2291 - Sun cools. Attempts to fire it up again are taken.
    2296 - Bright flashes on the Sun. Force of gravity changes. Old space stations and satellites begin to fall
    2299 - In France, there is a partisan uprising against Islam.
    2302 - New important new laws and mysteries about the universe are uncovered.
    2304 - The mystery of the Moon is uncovered.
    2341 - Something frightening is closing in with Earth from the space.
    2354 - Accident on one of the man made suns, will result in drought.
    2371 - Mighty hunger.
    2378 - New and fast growing race.
    2480 - Two man made suns will collide. Earth is in the dark.

3005 - War on Mars. Trajectory of planets changes.
    3010 - Comet will ram into the Moon. Around Earth there is a belt of rocks and dust
    3797 - By this time, everything living on Earth dies. But humans are able to put in the essentials for the beginning of a new life in a new star system.

P.S. She also predicted;

“Everything will melt away like ice yet the glory of Vladimir , the glory of Russia are the only things that will remain. Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world.”(1979)
    - The prediction was made in Soviet times when just a few people were using the term
    “Russia”. It remains to be seen which Vladimir Vanga had referred to. There are three real candidates: The Prince Vladimir, Vladimir Lenin, the Vladimir Putin, or the future one…

Vanga (Vangelia) Pandeva was born on January 31st, 1911 and spent her life living in Bulgaria until she died on August 11th, 1996. She lost her sight when she was 12 years old when she was swept away by a tornado. She was found alive with sand in her eyes, which was the reason for her blindness. Vanga began making predictions when she was 16 years old. She became very famous for having this gift rather quickly. Many of the statesman including Hitler had visited her and it is reported that Hitler left her house looking upset.

Vangas most shocking prediction include:
    At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it. (1980)
    - The prediction did not make any sense back then. Sadly, twenty years on, it did make a lot of sense, when a Russian nuclear submarine sunk in an accident in August of 2000. The submarine was named Kursk. Kursk - the city (after which the submarine was named), could by no means have been covered with water (probably thats why her prediction seemed so unrealistic at first).
    Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing. (1989)
    - Happened as predicted. The World Trade Center Towers in New York collapsed following terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. The WTC Towers were dubbed Twins or Brothers. The terrorists drove passenger planes the steel birds- into the towers. The bush obviously relates to the surname of the current U.S. president.

You can either laugh and dismiss it, or take it word to word and become paranoid. The fact is no one knows whether any of it is going to come true or not, so i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Okay, here goes…. *takes a deep breath*

Baba Vanga (which translates to Grandma Vanga from Bulgarian... her real first name is Vangelia) was a unique human being. Her mission, here on Earth, was to HELP people deal with serious problems.... deadly diseases, lost children, murders, spiritual loses etc. To give them hope in a time of despair and confusion… because a massive twist of identity and spirituality was about to be enforced upon us as never before.

All of the above quoted things are mostly lies (and several misinterpretations)... Vanga has never said these things,.... I have read all 5 books written by her close friends and relatives... All of those dated dread scripts are rubbish made up by the media and/or authorities. I can bet my life on it. Some of the published books about her and her life, which contain truths were purposely not distributed as much as they should have been, especially the one I'm going to tell you about below.

The only bits of information that WERE actually said by her was about the Kursk submarine and the 9/11 incident.
    And I will tell you right now how you can tell what HAS been said by her, and what has not:

She spent her entire life in a village, she was blind and did not have a formal education. There for, she did not understand technology in the way that we do... the terms she uses are mostly metaphors, or images which would help her explain what she sees in her head. For example, to explain the 9/11 incident, she used the terms "steel birds", because she did not recognize that it was actually craft that she saw... and that they were in fact airplanes. No dates mentioned about major events, EVER. She spoke like this ALWAYS.

The second thing, which also is mentioned in ALL the books about her... is that she NEVER EVER spoke about forthcoming events that are overly negative or destructive... like war, disaster and mass death. IF we are not able to change them. She always said that it is best not to share these things, and not to upset the people… Not to discourage them by telling them about something they had already caused somehow, and could not prevent. Because the knowledge of these things would only bring them down. The things she DID say, or “predict”, were events that COULD be stopped. And that’s why she shared them…
    For example, there are many cases described in the books of people with terminal diseases, who went to see Vanga with the hope of receiving a cure, a solution (as she did cure many terminal illnesses). However, as we know… each life is bound to a unique fate, and in these particular cases she was able to see that this person was going to die, and that there was nothing that could prevent it. So… she didn’t say anything straight to their face…. because she knew that would break the person’s heart, she couldn’t. That applies to a lot of other predictions she has made, or has not made… The events that are quoted above are simply too negative for her to have said them just like that, they are FAR TOO EXACT, too detailed, and saturated with knowledge of technology which SHE DID NOT HAVE.

She spoke of politics on extremely rare occasions. None of the quoted sayings were actually her words... When it came to a major event that would occur during a specific time in the future, she has always spoken in a certain way, very confusing, kind of primal, very vague and anyone would be able to recognize it if one is informed.

It is all in the books if anyone is interested... they mostly cover her life, which she spent in a tiny house in the mountains, where people came to see her by the thousands... to ask for help with various problems that they had in life. All she cared about was the ordinary Joes and keeping them safe, guiding them and teaching them. She didn't take any money, she was never rich, even in the slightest... she was a pure gift from the angels.
    There were lines of thousands in front of her house, she never refused a single person... And she helped them all. That's why she is so popular, that's why so many people claim she is so accurate, and that is the truth. She has just been turned into a tool.... her image has been used for manipulation in a way that I believe to be disgusting and horrific.

And me, being here, knowing the truth, that the above-posted information is simply shameful to have been spread (not by the person who made this post, of course, but by the media, probably Bulgarian media) who has made all of this up, combined it with some other bogey source and released it to the public)

I have read, perhaps the most unique and valuable book written about her life... which consists of transcripts made from tapes and recordings of her speaking about life to one of her dearest friends. Тhe book has been bashed and trashed by the mass media, there are barely any paper copies left... However, it is now available on the net for free, for those who know Bulgarian, or are Bulgarian... here's a link. The truth is in this book.

If anyone is interested, I could translate some of the more interesting paragraphs... although it would be difficult, because her dialect is very specific. And the content of the book has not been linguistically edited... it is written in dialect (which is also why the content is so pure and valuable)

In these recordings and this book, she talks about things that I am now seeing being repeated by witnesses in Camelot and Avalon. Here are some of them in short:
    • the fact that the human race is an experiment, that we did NOT evolve from the apes, and that they are a totally different experiment.
    • she talks about the Annunaki and what they are like (and the name she used to refer to them was VERY similar - Ananaki, is the way it is pronounced in my language)
    • she talks about their origins, about the universe, about other races, even more spiritually and technologically superior than the Annunaki
    • she talks about the borders between the physical and spiritual world
      (the main point was that after a civilization has gone past a certain level, it is allowed to drop all physicality and exist in the purest of forms, as a spiritual being, as a type of energized existence. (Unfortunately, I will not be able to explain that, because I believe it is one of those concepts that are impossible to perceive from within the human brain, as it is now.) … About the stages of evolution where civilizations are allowed to join the so-called pre-angelic hierarchy. And that it is a matter of choice. No civilization is forced to take any path... it is up to them to decide how they want to evolve)
    • she says that time does not exist, and that it's purpose was to aid us in our most primitive stages of development
    • she talks about lost relics and artifacts, buried all over the world that hold proof of all these facts, and that one day... they will be discovered
    • she talks about the Creator... and the levels of development of civilizations... at the end of which every civilization is given the chance to merge with the Creator himself in the form of everlasting energy (or God... as some may call him)
    • that we are among the most primitive races in existence, and that we are Gods in the making.
    • That our creation was indeed genetically engineered, and that the way it was done had something to do with water.
    • she talks about the people of Atlantis, how beautiful they were, and the fact that they destroyed themselves, as a result of their ignorance and arrogance (they too were not aware that they were an experiment). Which is basically the same thing that may happen to us.
    • She mentions Nibiru (with the exact same name used... Nibiru...) and a lot of other incredibly wise and highly evolved races, who's names I have not heard so far.
    By far, the most interesting concept was the topic of civilization evolution (for lack of a better term). She has said that... if we were to put a sort of... classification to mark the level of progress of a given civilization, the human race would be level 3.
    She also gives comparative levels to describe the evolution of the soul... which depends on the times it has been reborn (mostly). It's absolutely fascinating, and makes so much sense.

There is a lot more, all of which is interesting, all of which is worth reading… especially if one is familiar with Vanga’s history, her character… one would know that what she says is 100% true, that there can be no argument about it. When I read what witnesses are saying here, in Camelot and Avalon, and I saw the “coincidences” I was… I think about 1000% convinced that it is all true. And I believe there are others out there who have said these things, but who have been silenced, misquoted or misinterpreted for one reason or another.

What brought me to Camelot and Avalon... and kept me here, was the incredible match between things that Vanga has said... about life, about ETs, about spirituality and humanity and the stated by witnesses here, in Avalon. All the same stuff.... it CANNOT be coincidental.
    (And to think that she made these "statements" back in the 50s and 60s.)

When you read the books and talk to people who have been helped by her, you realize how incredibly accurate she is, even though she herself didn't understand it all sometimes. She tried to present it as best she could... by references, images, by comparing with things she did recognize.
    I feel incredibly ashamed of the fact that so many people took advantage of that... my own countrymen.

I really hope my post brought some insight, and most of all some truthful vibration to everyone who had ever heard of Baba Vanga. The treachery of our authority and media is incredibly sinister… the ways in which they hid and twisted the truth, while at the same time stomping on the memory of a woman who has done so much to help the people and who has expressed hope that…. HUMANITY DOES HAVE A FUTURE. That, yes, there will be a transition, but it will be followed by a solid 1000 years of peace and prosperity. Happiness.

I am extremely sorry if I have offended anyone with this post, these are all things I strongly believe in. I hope it is okay for me to express myself the way that I have.. and I hope that those of you who have read this will understand. Thank you.

Peace ~
    Last edited by Asphel; 11th January 2011 at 09:58.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Asphel For This Post:

Beren (11th January 2011), bluestflame (11th January 2011), Chrononaut (14th May 2011), fifi (12th January 2011), gini (30th April 2023), Matthew (29th April 2023), meeradas (30th January 2011), syrwong (15th February 2011), ThePythonicCow (11th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Thank you very much for your post Asphel !

«The truth is out there» like it is said...and you are the proof.

Please, please translate the pieces of the book you find usefull to be known here.!

Namasté
    Maria

7. Link to Post #25
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Asphel (here)

I really hope my post brought some insight, and most of all some truthful vibration to everyone who had ever heard of Baba Vanga.
    It sure did. Thank you Asphel for sharing these truths with us.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

bumped, BABA is back in the headlines again, but we didn't have a nuclear war like she was predicting, we aren't dying from nuclear fall-out...

if you notice, what is being shared now, doesn't match what was shared in 2011...

to me that is hope, we have control of our timelines and have changed from the one she warned us of...

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Prophetess Baba Vanga predicted what would happen in next 3000 years... She was born October 3, 1911 and died August 11, 1996. It was also reported that many political leaders consulted with her including Adolf Hitler, who was seen leaving Baba Vanga's house in a bad mood.

Her predictions from 2010 onwards...

2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.
    2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.
    2014 - Most of the people in this world will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. (as a result of chemical wars).016 - Europe is almost empty
    2018 - China becomes the new world power.
    2023 - Earth’s orbit will change slightly
    2025 - Europe is still barely populated
    2028 - Development of a new energy source. (Probably controller thermonuclear reaction) Hunger slowly stops being a problem. Piloted spaceship to Venus deploys.
    2033 - Polar ice caps melt. World ocean levels rise.
    2043 - World economy is prosperous. Muslims are running Europe.
    2046 - Any organs can be mass produced. Exchange of body organs becomes the favorite method of treatment.
    2066 - During it’s attack on Rome (which is under control of the Muslims) U.S.A. uses a new method of weapons - has to do with climate change. Sharp freezing.
    2076 - No class society (communism)
    2084 - The rebirth of the nature.
    2088 - New disease. - People are getting old in few seconds.
    2097 - This disease is cured.
    2100 - Man made Sun is lighting up the dark side of the planet Earth.
    2111 - People become robots.
    2123 - Wars between small countries. Big countries don’t get evolved.
    2125 - In Hungry the signals from Space are received. (People will be reminded of Vanga again)
    2130 - Colonies under water (advices from aliens)
    2154 - Animals become half-humans.
    2167 - New religion
    2170 - Big drought.
    2183 - Collony on Mars becomes nuclear nation and is asking for independence from the Earth. (same way as U.S. did from England)
    2187 - Successfully two volcano eruptions are stopped.
    2195 - Sea colonies are fully supplied with energy and food.
    2196 - Full mixture between Asians and Europeans.
    2201 - Thermonuclear reactions on the Sun slow down. Temperatures Drop.
    2221 - In the search of Alien life, human beings engage with something very freighting.
    2256 - Spaceship brings a freighting new disease into Earth.
    2262 - Orbits of planets start to change progressively. Mars is undera threat of being hit by a comet.
    2271 - Physic properties are calculated over, since they changed.
    2273 - Mix of yellow, white, and black race. New race.
    2279 - Energy out of nothing (probably from vacuum or black holes)
    2288 - Travel through time. New contacts with the aliens.
    2291 - Sun cools. Attempts to fire it up again are taken.
    2296 - Bright flashes on the Sun. Force of gravity changes. Old space stations and satellites begin to fall
    2299 - In France, there is a partisan uprising against Islam.
    2302 - New important new laws and mysteries about the universe are uncovered.
    2304 - The mystery of the Moon is uncovered.
    2341 - Something frightening is closing in with Earth from the space.
    2354 - Accident on one of the man made suns, will result in drought.
    2371 - Mighty hunger.
    2378 - New and fast growing race.
    2480 - Two man made suns will collide. Earth is in the dark.

3005 - War on Mars. Trajectory of planets changes.
    3010 - Comet will ram into the Moon. Around Earth there is a belt of rocks and dust
    3797 - By this time, everything living on Earth dies. But humans are able to put in the essentials for the beginning of a new life in a new star system.

P.S. She also predicted;

“Everything will melt away like ice yet the glory of Vladimir , the glory of Russia are the only things that will remain. Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world.”(1979)
    - The prediction was made in Soviet times when just a few people were using the term
    “Russia”. It remains to be seen which Vladimir Vanga had referred to. There are three real candidates: The Prince Vladimir, Vladimir Lenin, the Vladimir Putin, or the future one…

Vanga (Vangelia) Pandeva was born on January 31st, 1911 and spent her life living in Bulgaria until she died on August 11th, 1996. She lost her sight when she was 12 years old when she was swept away by a tornado. She was found alive with sand in her eyes, which was the reason for her blindness. Vanga began making predictions when she was 16 years old. She became very famous for having this gift rather quickly. Many of the statesman including Hitler had visited her and it is reported that Hitler left her house looking upset.

Vangas most shocking prediction include:
    At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it. (1980)
    - The prediction did not make any sense back then. Sadly, twenty years on, it did make a lot of sense, when a Russian nuclear submarine sunk in an accident in August of 2000. The submarine was named Kursk. Kursk - the city (after which the submarine was named), could by no means have been covered with water (probably thats why her prediction seemed so unrealistic at first).
    Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing. (1989)
    - Happened as predicted. The World Trade Center Towers in New York collapsed following terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. The WTC Towers were dubbed Twins or Brothers. The terrorists drove passenger planes the steel birds- into the towers. The bush obviously relates to the surname of the current U.S. president.

You can either laugh and dismiss it, or take it word to word and become paranoid. The fact is no one knows whether any of it is going to come true or not, so i guess we'll have to wait and see.

9. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

At least she was predicting a further 3000 years--smiling.
    Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Harmony (29th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

I just got this from a friend on fb pm:
    • dutch 🇳🇱 🦜🦋🌳
    In my view: most likely NOT gonna happen ... because we are in a different timeline since 1990 onward from my perspective.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th April 2023 at 12:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2023), Harmony (29th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,441 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Barely worth watching. Just 3 minutes long, and it features these three predictions, with little further detail:
    1. lab-grown babies (artificial wombs)
    2. a major nation testing bioweapons
    3. more frequent solar storms and a change in Earth's orbit.
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Similar, this one 9 minutes with a lot of padding.
    1. A solar storm on a scale never before seen
    2. a major nation testing bioweapons
    3. a nuclear power plant explosion. (I've 'seen' this myself, just a few weeks ago, but have no other details than it'd be more devastating than Chernobyl, with the location and timescale unknown. It might be 20-25 years ahead, so what I 'saw' is of almost zero value)
    4. In 2025, Europe left mostly uninhabited
    5. In 2028, a new power source would be discovered, and "men would walk on Venus" (highly highly unlikely)
    6. 2033 sea levels would rise.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th April 2023 at 12:45.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th April 2023), gini (30th April 2023), Harmony (29th April 2023), Yoda (29th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,995 times in 2,648 posts

Default Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga's predictions for the next 3000 years

I found post #23 in this thread helpful to put Baba Vanga's predictions more into perspective, and maybe not so much commercialism or sensationalism involved in the portrayal of her predictions.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Applesprig (29th April 2023), Bill Ryan (29th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th April 2023), gini (30th April 2023), Journeyman (30th April 2023), Matthew (29th April 2023), onawah (1st May 2023), Orph (29th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2