1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default Re: The Reincarnation Trap

Hello Keyholder,

I understand the the background and the difficulties, (as a 60’s generation person). I hated and suffered consequences of other varieties. Location and close contacts also dealt other cards. In the north east coastal area of the USA, i managed to slip between hard edges of scientology and head trippers, (which irritated all the professing contenders). I doubt there was a perfect detour, to the madness in this world.

As a do-it-yourself type, i gravitated to a stranded-island goal, in life, to find truth and freedom. According to DH, Twitchell’s books, (and plagiarism) was yet something more surprising, than Lane himself has considered possible. I appreciate his www writings and feel Lane, unknowingly perhaps, plays a vital role, but in a much larger situation, than he expresses. I doubt it would help scholars to consider such things, as the ivory tower requires certain “professional standards”, for employees and their retractable credibility.

I am just now retreading some lacking parts of my self eduction. In the 1960s, i glossed over Sanskrit sources. Instead i put greater efforts towards integrating scientific with world wide religious and artistic thinking. Ha ha, this is challenging, but i too, moved on, steadily. I want to elaborate on DH’s history, but add just a little for now.

If assurance that names can be stated, regarding all such “truth productions”, I have no fear to mention full author and org names, (along with expanded terminologies and links). For now, this quick brushing over is just introductory.

DH has a much deeper relation to Twitchell, than academia can generally penetrate. Our controlled schools discredit realities like telepathy, reality- simulators, multiverse and enlightened technologies. Despite that electronic telepathy is partly demonstrated. Besides there exists an understandable fear, that this tech could find it’s way into higher court systems, to really solve high crimes. Also, that free energy might explode the world with madmen, shooting off wildly, under re-stimulated traumas.

Much writing is needed with these subjects, but again I will attempt to abbreviat with a short word by DH. He lately refers to Paul as ‘Pall’, in order to emphasize a higher role being played out on earth. Surprisingly happening with the likes of that org which Pall founded. The San Mat players from the other side, (The Real Far Country, where Paul now operates). . . DH says, have set up the situation, through Pall to provide inroads, to our stodgy world, which only listens to promoted commotions, rather than by searching deeper consciousness for truths. DH elaborates on this in NU Book 9.

I was unaware of any of this stuff until September of last year. I avoided corporate styled truths after scientology, (as a distant part time student, from 1967-1978). So I missed Pall’s religion until all this came through to me, through NU books, www media and Skypes. My critical take comes through dream symbols, which frankly were vital to carry on with any of this. To make contacts with something beyond the confines of mind. To fill in a couple of missing steps, in the rock stairway, which i largely built through my long life travels. My head was already full of so many -ologies and -isms. My heart was searching for organic solutions. My gut was already telling me, that this planet is literally finished. My intuition was glad to try anything potent.

Addendum: As of June 2018, I am seeing a whole new side of the NU Presentation:
    http://harmoniouspalette.com/Blog2018.html#june2018
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 2nd June 2018 at 15:42.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (22nd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks

Entering the light after you die, leads to the never ending reincarnation cycle .

TRICK OF THE LIGHT: THE LIGHT & TUNNEL TRAP

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/light.shtml

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

Vicus (21st January 2023)

5. Link to Post #223
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

• The Reincarnation Trap - David Icke:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2023), Michi (20th January 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), pueblo (20th January 2023), seehas (20th January 2023), TrumanCash (20th January 2023), Vicus (21st January 2023), wondering (21st January 2023)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    THE REINCARNATION TRAP

So glad to see this subject going mainstream.

Yes, David Icke is correct on this subject. I covered this subject in 1996 in my second book, THE EYE OF RA. This is at the core of the matrix in which we Earth humans live.

I see this thread started with IN5D articles. I wrote an article about this in 2015 on IN5D here: https://in5d.com/past-life-research-...eveals-matrix/

I also posted this on Gab this morning: https://gab.com/TrumanCash I only make posts on Gab and Avalon.

Icke's video is also on Rumble: https://rumble.com/v26fhya-david-ick...tion-trap.html

I uncovered this phenomenon through extensive past lives regressions (without using hypnotism) which eventually opened up the between lives areas that revealed the reincarnation manipulation by extra-terrestrials.

By effectively blocking memories and creating illusions these ETs have remained hidden from view. This is all exposed in THE EYE OF RA.

You can download my books free from my "Matrix Revealed" thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ysis-Solutions
    The chapter that I cover this specific subject is "IN-BETWEEN LIVES IMPLANTS &: OUT OF BODY ABDUCTIONS that starts of page 98 of the PDF.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th January 2023), Harmony (10th February 2023), Hym (21st January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2023), lisalu (20th January 2023), Michi (20th January 2023), NancyV (20th January 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), pueblo (20th January 2023), Vicus (21st January 2023), wondering (20th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #225
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Very good catch, John. This fits also well to the I think there's blanket Mind Control in operation thread.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th January 2023), Franny (22nd January 2023), Harmony (10th February 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), Vicus (21st January 2023)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,540 times in 1,587 posts

Here is something interesting that happened in the last few days, wife had a vision of her deceased father, he came to her but she could only see his hands and the old ring he used to wear.. it is a unique ring made by himself, there is no copies and no way anyone has the same ring, that was proof enough to her who was the mysterious man in her vision.

The second part of it, he was walking fast robbed as a monk (which he was for a few years) and reaching the mouth of a cave, she was following him, when he turned and told her to no follow him, to go back now, that's when she saw his face, she stopped and watch he gets into the cave which was on fire, he disappeared inside that cave.

She was crying when I saw her and I asked why she refused to tell first, but I insisted to know and that's it folks, she said it was so real, just like real life, an hologram in front of her.

I asked her if I could share it, she said it is ok.

p.s. I am not sure if I am on topic here, but I felt it is the correct thread to share such things.
    Last edited by palehorse; 21st January 2023 at 04:53.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st January 2023), Franny (22nd January 2023), gini (10th February 2023), Harmony (10th February 2023), Hym (21st January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2023), Kalamos (21st January 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), Wind (22nd January 2023)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Another point of view of reincarnation and why it might be advisable to exit.

Podcast guest 692 is guest Howdie Mickoski. during this podcast we talked about why we should not reincarnate, soul traps and his own death experience. Howdie Mickoski is the author of several books including: Exit the Cave-Ending the Reincarnation Trap, Exposing the Expositions, Falling For Truth, and The Power of Then. For over 25 years he has been exploring the subjects of the nature of reality, philosophy, ancient wisdom and history, as well as ideas of the shaman, far east, alchemy and hermeticism.

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th February 2024), gini (10th February 2023), Harmony (10th February 2023), lisalu (10th February 2023), Michi (10th February 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), Peace in Oz (10th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #228
    United States Avalon Member lisalu's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a subject that has had my attention for a very long time. Carlos Castaneda and Robert Monroe planted the seed in my mind years ago. And then this recent tricked by the light thing came about and now we see quite a few people going down this road. It's not a subject that you can talk about to most people so I keep it to myself. I will try to link a YouTube channel that I follow, he has a ton of videos and most of them are very long. I'll post a short one for you here. I'm self employed and work alone so I have the luxury of listening to whatever I want all day long.
    Howdie Mickoski has a lot of interviews/ videos out there on this subject. His latest book, Exiting the Cave is worth the read. I'll also link a couple of other researchers on this subject. There's no real answers but there sure are a lot of questions. I look at it from every angle possible. This realm just gets more insane every single day and it seems like it is by design.

https://www.overwatchproject.com/

https://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MyjfHb_Csk

Forever Conscious Research Channel
    Last edited by Harmony; 10th February 2023 at 11:48. Reason: embedding video

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lisalu For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th February 2024), Franny (10th February 2023), Harmony (10th February 2023), Pam (10th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #229
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,408 times in 647 posts

Since Monroe was mentioned above I think this should not be missing here.

Here is the TMI talk where he explains that reasons why we are here and how deep we are trapped are different from soul to soul because we come here with different 'backgrounds'.

Examples are: curiousity (as it was in his case), on the run and hiding from other energy systems (that baffled me!), some are being 'paid' to be here and sent to do sth (also baffling for me), the missionary type (today we call them 'starseeds' ), even s.o. wanting to help a friend (and getting enmeshed too), and some more.

It is true: All can get enmeshed somehow and then the 'escape velocity' is missing, but it is also said that some get 'human junkies' and really want to come back for another round out of their own will.

Personally I do not believe in a 'set-up' by evil entities, aliens or who/whatever. It might be or have been an educational place but it might have been messed up a little. Or it is intended to be messed up for the most difficult learning experience you can have (meaning all the lives you lead not just one).
    I also think to 'escape' - if you 'want' to - you will have to align yourself with your highest essence (Higher Self, or Source itself) to gain the 'escape velocity' that will suffice.

Here is the first two parts where he mentions it already, (altogether it is more, very watchable if you ask me):

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th February 2024), Franny (10th February 2023), Harmony (12th February 2023), lisalu (10th February 2023), mountain_jim (5th February 2024)

19. Link to Post #230
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,408 times in 647 posts

Btw, In part 3 he talks about that those who are 'graduates' (or escapees?) of the Earth systems are 'gods' in other energy systems because of what they learnt. Especially because we learnt to manipulate energy in a low-density environment. It is a training ground (prison or not, most of us DO train here).

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th February 2024), Franny (10th February 2023), Harmony (12th February 2023), lisalu (10th February 2023), mountain_jim (5th February 2024)

21. Link to Post #231
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Exclamation Re: The Reincarnation Trap

• The Biggest Conspiracy Ever Created - The Reincarnation Trap ... David Icke:

@5:30 "You can sense thought, and you can feel vibes coming off the people. You are feeding energy to that lower astral" Yes. Have you thought how difficult it is for random people to make a difference between victims and perpetrators in this kind of reality? Like in a case when somebody has been selected as target for harassment by narcissist? People sense the "bad vibes" from the victim and the "good vibes" from the abuser (who gets them bc to having sadistic tendencies). They get their supply of loosh by torturing that victim. Others then feel and misinterpret their sick satisfaction being as "good vibes". I believe, that's the exact mechanism how gang stalking happens and why it escalates so easily to a bigger problem, when ppl. Who have no clue, are taking part in torture rings. Situations get worse when naive ppl. Think they are doing the right thing by avoiding those who suffer under, for example, online torture, and by that avoidance, they are creating more real life problems and punishments to victims. Not necessary by doing anything, but modifying their own actions towards the victims and ignoring their suffering, by NOT doing anything. By looking to another direction ... and let victims suffer alone. That's the way trusting vibes can cause further isolation and suffering. So, when sadistic narcissists, sosio- or psychopaths attack whoever they pick... and successfully get their target to react emotionally it is easy to convince 'flying monkeys' to believe that the target they have chosen, is the "bad one" while representing themselves being the "good". That's how sadistic predators cheat more ppl. To become part of the torture circle. It happens by misinterpreting feelings. Thus, do NOT believe just the vibes when you act in this world. Reality is often opposite of those superficial interpretations.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th February 2024 at 12:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (5th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12