+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast

Thread: The Reincarnation Trap

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Default Re: The Reincarnation Trap

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    The in5D website is famous for its fiction.

The only trap that exists is our own ignorance of the truth... and the stories we choose to accept... written by people, like the in5D website, who have nothing better to do than dish our their fiction created in their ignorant minds.

Reincarnation is a fact of life and each of us will continue to return until we have reached a consciousness level which will allow us to proceed to the next higher world... of non humans.
    We have all had thousands of incarnations... and most have thousands to go... and anyone who fancies them self as some highly evolved being who does not need to return will have a very disappointing revelation when they leave their current body.

We are each at different levels of consciousness growth and it is often almost impossible to tell who his ahead of who unless you have achieved Causal consciousness... and if you don't know what that means then chances are you have a long way to go still.

Of course there are many non humans who have incarnated into human organisms... but they are here to assist humans to reach the world where they come from... and you may never even know that the person standing next to you at the bus stop is actually non human... scary hey

The truth is... and this comes from my experience, so you should certainly not believe it, but rather find out for yourself... that any fear that we might have that comes from all the stories of doom and prison planet etc we read about... is nothing more than non-sense... how would it be possible to trap or capture a monad/Self... which is what we all are... when the people who say someone does, does not even know what that is... and what it is capable of?

Take care now and lets all get on with our consciousness growth by being nice to everyone and avoiding conflict.

Love is the way and unity is it's path.

Ray
    Speak for yourself. In light of our history, the mere fact of discussing this topic is a symptom of an evolved being.

I am familiar with Hindu and Buddhist teachings and what you say regarding reincarnation reeks of their indoctrination.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Gatita (here)
    I have glimpsed four past lives of mine. I did not see a light with my NDE. I saw two of my uncles telling me I could go with them if I wanted. I don't know if my pagan beliefs influenced what I saw.

Cat
    That has also been described. Archons posing as loved ones temping us onward into a trap.

I would assume that what is believed regarding reality and also ignorance would influence NDE's and would be manifested by the mind into the astral ethers.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 13th June 2015 at 23:13.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

To no-one in particular: avoid belief (as much as is possible) instead feeling through the heart. When you feel, you are in a state of awareness. When you believe, you are projecting - infinitely shakier ground.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

angelfire (26th June 2015), Axman (18th June 2015), Carmody (14th June 2015), darthtoaster (15th June 2015), earthdreamer (17th June 2015), Finefeather (14th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015), Hervé (14th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cryptoguru (here)
    Beliefs are Beliefs without hard evidence. So far I have not seen any convincing evidence of reincarntion.

But I and many others have experienced DeJa-Vu and that for me is evidence enough that there are copies of every second of our consciousness in another parallel universe and sometimes we are able to peep into one from another.
    There has been much investigation into reincarnation and enough evidence of those who remember past lives (especially children) to hold up in a court of law.

I am open to the possibility that reincarnation is a choice, and that belief systems have been set up to convince us that its not.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Gardener (18th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I have never read any books or watch any videos. Whatever I know is from my intuitive rational mind and "inner spirit".

But unlike others I do not accept anything unless I have hard evidence. Evidence not in form of spiritual evidence but in real life evidence.

To say you will find evidence only when one reaches certain level of consciousness is once again accepting something that has no real evidence.

Unless I see evidence of different level of consciousness I would not accept there is anything called "levels of consciousness"

All of my spiritual beliefs are based on scientific inquisition and real life evidence.

I do not know who Bashar is and mainstream science has already taken the notch up in working on existence of parallel universes which are copies of the one we live in.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/1...rror-universe/

A real life account of parallel dimensions.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/0...lel-dimension/

Check out movies are also being made from this subject now. The movie starring Tom Cruise titled "Edge of Tomorrow" is a perfect example of my thesis of parallel universes existing at the same time. Two other movies that I have watched are "Lucy" and "Parallels 2015"

So these articles and movies are being written about or made now. I have been writing about this since 1989.

Love and Peace

Beliefs are Beliefs without hard evidence. So far I have not seen any convincing evidence of reincarntion.

But I and many others have experienced DeJa-Vu and that for me is evidence enough that there are copies of every second of our consciousness in another parallel universe and sometimes we are able to peep into one from another.
    You will never find hard evidence with the level of consciousness you have... as you grow in consciousness level the 'evidence' will just jumps out at you during one life... then you will know it and not believe it.

There is also no such thing as a parallel universe... have you also been reading Bashar?
    There is much taken for granted with science and many theories are taken as hard fact, when they are just that theories. There are many parallels between science and religion when it comes to belief.

As for levels of consciousness, i would take that as a given by simply observing people and their behaviours and beliefs, i do not need a scientific theory for that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    What God did not create does not exist. And everything that does exist exists as He created it. The world you see has nothing to do with reality. It is of your own making, and it does not exist. ~ACIM
    Very solipsistic and new age.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Akasha (13th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015), Hervé (14th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    [

There has been much investigation into reincarnation and enough evidence of those who remember past lives (especially children) to hold up in a court of law.

I am open to the possibility that reincarnation is a choice, and that belief systems have been set up to convince us that its not.
    Isn't it possible that those rememberers you mention were, for whatever reason, simply accessing the akashic record. The notion that the previous lives were their lives rather than life's lives is not necessarily a given. Don't you think children would be more likely to inadvertently hack source given that they are closer to it in time than older folk?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

loveoflife (13th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    [

Isn't it possible that those rememberers you mention were, for whatever reason, simply accessing the akashic record. The notion that the previous lives were their lives rather than life's lives is not necessarily a given. Don't you think children would be more likely to inadvertently hack source given that they are closer to it in time than older folk?
    Maybe, or they are accessing a past life, both are possibilities.

There is much speculation on this thread from the scientific and the spiritual, and for for many the whole concept is speculative. There are those who claim to have access to other levels of reality and our range of perception is limited to the 5 senses and visible light a tiny fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. So if they speak of realities outside of our perception we can choose to accept what they say as a belief or not, for myself the best i can achieve is the acceptance of infinite possibilities and a knowing that resides in my heart.

The truth is what is and in this duality everything changes and is in flux, i would also consider it unwise to not be open to information that expands my consciousness and understanding.

I am not afraid of being wrong, i have been so about many things. I would not be surprised that everything in this reality could be wrong especially when compared to other states of reality. I would assume that the laws that apply to other dimensions are very different from this one, as energy in different densities behaves differently. There is the possibility that i am wrong there also.

Common sense tells me the proof is in the eating.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Gardener (18th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015), Hervé (14th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

according to the ET's , re-incarnation is a law given under Creation and by the Nokodemjon who merged back with the Creation over 12 billion years ago , he became a pure spirit form ... his people fell away from the laws and recommendations of Creation , and he ordained himself a new set of incarnations , created a clone army and in eight short years brought humans back to reason ... He returned in our space time in the person we know as Enoch a little over 8,000 years ago ... the re-incarnation cycle is 60-80 billion years to reach half spirit half material ... it is the way humans learn , and take the seven steps that lead back to the Creation , one must endure the positive and the negative ... everything we feel , learn , experience is recorded and one day is sent back with us to the Creation , where we build new Universes and all the beautiful things in space ... the seven steps have also seven sub periods , which can take several thousands of years until one step is made , 1- primary life 2-Rational life 3-Intellectual life 4-Real life 5-Creational life 6-spiritual life 7-Creation life ... if a life is ended too early , it will re-enter at the level it was until the lesson is learned ...in the beyond between material lifetimes , the spirit learns there as well ...re-incarnation is the only step for humans to evolve back to spirit form and merge with the Creation from whence it came ...the Earth human it is said is in the middle of number 2 , the Plejaren are in the middle of number 5 ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...ntact_Report_6
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. Link to Post #48
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Look at life on Earth, and see how it can be a deceptive travail. Can be, but doesn't have to be. Can also be free, creative, and full of joy and beauty. Can souls get trapped? Well, as above—so below.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2015), onawah (14th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

and the studio version

I have the fun of seeing through time every day, and have had, many a time, waking time-slips, visions, and so on. (two or three minor ones today, for example) Speaking in people's heads, talking to the animals, playing with the weather, and shall we say, influencing or shifting large gatherings, and so on. (astral projection, etc). The most humbling of all, is to aid others in not having their deaths overwhelm them, as an overbearing imprint. This requires enduring their physical death, and helping shift it into a release point and not an imprint. Although, I'd say, there is a limit to how much the body can handle, as it is indeed reflected back. The 'spirit' shall we say, can handle it - but the body... not so much. It requires going from the most base horror, and to the highest of the high, in one controlled motion. I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.

Suffice it to say, linear time is an illusion. Which leaves all else open to investigation. Scientific Objectivism lies dead on the floor, as the projection that it is.
    Last edited by Carmody; 14th June 2015 at 03:37.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

angelfire (26th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015), Hervé (14th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

When we die, one of our loved ones will come for us. We will recognize him, and feel safe. He will direct us through the tunnel and we will be on our way. Do not be afraid or worry. All will be taken care of. I will go to the white light, and no other. Your guide or family member will assist.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to birddog For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    When we die, one of our loved ones will come for us. We will recognize him, and feel safe. He will direct us through the tunnel and we will be on our way. Do not be afraid or worry. All will be taken care of. I will go to the white light, and no other. Your guide or family member will assist.
    As stated above, sometimes an intervention needs take place, before that can occur.

The light has a sound. A sound that will shake your very bones. It is unlike, well, it is basically indescribable.

Last edited by Carmody; 14th June 2015 at 03:44.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

angelfire (26th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    What you truly are can not be captured, interfered with, changed in any way and is eternal.
    Chris
    Hello Chris,

I most definitely agree with you. So maybe there is a program that's designed to convince us that our souls are trapped in the reincarnation cycle. This program would be part of a series of distractions that are designed to keep our attention and focus away from the realization that we are infinite creator beings. And of course, whatever we focus on manifests itself in our reality. So our innate creative powers are being hijacked and used to create a reality that is deadly to us but beneficial to earth and non-earth entities that thrive and need fear to survive. Chem trails are another major distraction and source of fear used these days.

Going back to the topic of this thread, by keeping the belief in soul recycling through reincarnation alive, we are unwittingly prolonging the life cycle of the reincarnation process. In linear time, reincarnation was abolished (or made obsoleted) from our reality sometime around the first decade of 2000.

Lastly, we usually forget that as our inner Light shines brighter and brighter we become impervious to fear generating things and processes like chem trails, or reincarnation... So maybe we need to spend more time working on our inner Light than worrying about reincarnation .

Many blessings to you.

JC

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2015), loveoflife (14th June 2015), onawah (14th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

The only trap is in your mind, for the mind has fear of the unknown. The only thing you should be worried about is the fear itself, but if you let it go it will dissolve. It's always been about choice and respecting the universal laws. We are not the victims of the world, we are the world. Everything happens for a reason.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Akasha (14th June 2015), angelfire (26th June 2015), Finefeather (14th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015), onawah (14th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015), ZooLife (15th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #54
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

When the ego is dropped you will not get trapped. What I mean with this: if you open your heart completely so that it is fully connected to oneness of all of creation, then you'll be supported and you will not get the feeling of being trapped.

ps This is only true if you believe it to be true.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 14th June 2015 at 06:16.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Akasha (14th June 2015), Finefeather (14th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015), Wind (14th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

law #3 What you put out is what you get back.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Finefeather (14th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015), Wind (14th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #56
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

In "God" I trust--That is the bottom line for me.
    I have personal experience that I am looked after--because I asked to be.
    What I ask is ultimately SELF.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Akasha (14th June 2015), ginnyk (20th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015), Wind (14th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #57
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

Trust, let go of the need to control your future (ego), then fear will go, if fear is gone, you're more capable to align with the one (source, god, all that exists), because it runs on love (it doesn't align with the fear frequency)

PS. This is also only true if you believe it to be true

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Akasha (14th June 2015), greybeard (14th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

There's a direct connection to god which is always there but many have forgotten, and now think that they need to improve themselves with every lifetime to become godlike. Most of the spirit world doesn't have a clue what's going on and participate in the reincarnation process in good faith. There is a process and there are opportunities for essences to incarnate between denser and lighter forms and the forgetting part is unnecessary.

It wasn't always like this either. The connection to source was always remembered on earth. It was only when the male energy asked the question: "Do we really have free will if we always remember our connection to god? Are we truly free?"

The female energies went along with this and god allowed it (free will).

This cycle of forgetting will change.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2015), loveoflife (14th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

The in5D website is famous for its fiction.

Ray
    Maybe so. Yet it has sourced material from David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Mark Passio, Jordan Maxwell, to name but a few.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Look at life on Earth, and see how it can be a deceptive travail. Can be, but doesn't have to be. Can also be free, creative, and full of joy and beauty. Can souls get trapped? Well, as above—so below.
    Yes, as above so below, as within so without.

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    The only trap is in your mind, for the mind has fear of the unknown. The only thing you should be worried about is the fear itself, but if you let it go it will dissolve. It's always been about choice and respecting the universal laws. We are not the victims of the world, we are the world. Everything happens for a reason.
    I agree, the problem is that the mind has been conditioned, indoctrinated and programmed from birth to accept a false version of reality that has the purpose of limiting human consciousness and awareness.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast