+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast

Thread: The Reincarnation Trap

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Default Re: The Reincarnation Trap

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)
    There's a direct connection to god which is always there but many have forgotten, and now think that they need to improve themselves with every lifetime to become godlike. Most of the spirit world doesn't have a clue what's going on and participate in the reincarnation process in good faith. There is a process and there are opportunities for essences to incarnate between denser and lighter forms and the forgetting part is unnecessary.

It wasn't always like this either. The connection to source was always remembered on earth. It was only when the male energy asked the question: "Do we really have free will if we always remember our connection to god? Are we truly free?"

The female energies went along with this and god allowed it (free will).

This cycle of forgetting will change.
    There is a program here of not being good enough, that we have to live up to exacting standards externally imposed upon us in order to succeed. I disagree with this i am good enough as i am, as an infinite being who chose to come here to experience limitation.

It all started as a child, when i was told that i should not be 'here' i should be 'over there' and when i get 'over there' i will achieve everything i want, find myself and more beyond my wildest dreams. So i spent many frustrating years trying to live up to standards imposed upon me and follow guidelines to get 'over there' only to realise that i was not good enough for it required a super human effort. Then i gave up and realised that i have been been 'here' all along, and that 'here' is where i need to be. In fact 'here' was the 'over there' that was looking for. Any search for myself takes me away from myself.

We are all good enough, it does not take great disciplines of renunciation, austerity and purification, these things will easily, naturally and organically follow the simple realisation that i am good enough as i am and right now 'here' is where i need to be. This 'what is' now experience is all there is. Why should there be anything more?

Total reliance on an external power and not upon ourselves is disempowering, 'the savior programme'.

This is the belief system behind reincarnation that perpetuates it, the belief that 'i am not good enough' and a victim conscious that see the individual as powerless to forces and authorities beyond its control, that remove individual sovereignty.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 14th June 2015 at 14:44.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

earthdreamer (17th June 2015), ginnyk (20th June 2015), Hervé (14th June 2015), Orph (14th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015), seko (15th June 2015), Sirus (14th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    The in5D website is famous for its fiction.

Ray
    Maybe so. Yet it has sourced material from David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Mark Passio, Jordan Maxwell, to name but a few.[COLOR="red"]
    As far as 'spiritual' matters are concerned, or life and world view facts... In my experience... none of them write anything which conforms to reality... they are all fiction writers to me... and that's my chosen view on it.

Ray

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Andrew (17th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

There is a program here of not being good enough, that we have to live up to exacting standards externally imposed upon us in order to succeed. I disagree with this i am good enough as i am, as an infinite being who chose to come here to experience limitation.
    All I can say is that your ego is alive and well... and ignorance is bliss... and you'll be in for a face down surprise when your body packs up one day

"Good enough"... you say... which is sure reason for you to be back in another body in a while... where you might begin to get some idea just how little you know... but I would recommend to give it a go now.

Ray

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

seko (15th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Very true and happiness rather than inner peace is the product that is sold to us in a myriad of forms.

Total reliance on an external power and not upon ourselves is disempowering, 'the savior programme'.
    A true savior is a way shower or teacher. I think Lao Tzu said it best:

“To lead people, walk beside them ...
    As for the best leaders, the people do not notice their existence.
    The next best, the people honor and praise.
    The next, the people fear; and the next, the people hate ...
    When the best leader's work is done the people say,
    We did it ourselves!”

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2015), loveoflife (14th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

No human can by his/her own means gain access to higher knowledge... all knowledge has come from higher Beings... If you like it or not.

The 'saviour programme' you mention is a man made attempt at interpreting the words of Christ... who happened to be a higher non human Self.

His words "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." is proof of mans ignorance of what he actually meant.

This statement uttered by him actually meant that no human can progress to the next higher kingdom without the knowledge that he was attempting to bring... it failed because it was incorrectly interpreted as... "We must worship the lord thy God, else you will end up in hell" which is today the Christian religion.

Of course 'hell' is just the life some of us live in earth while we live in the illusion that we can find truth written by people who themselves mis-interpret the very things they read... and then palm it off as facts to ignorant mankind.

Ray

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

loveoflife (14th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

No human can by his/her own means gain access to higher knowledge... all knowledge has come from higher Beings... If you like it or not.

The 'saviour programme' you mention is a man made attempt at interpreting the words of Christ... who happened to be a higher non human Self.

His words "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." is proof of mans ignorance of what he actually meant.

This statement uttered by him actually meant that no human can progress to the next higher kingdom without the knowledge that he was attempting to bring... it failed because it was incorrectly interpreted as... "We must worship the lord thy God, else you will end up in hell" which is today the Christian religion.

Of course 'hell' is just the life some of us live in earth while we live in the illusion that we can find truth written by people who themselves mis-interpret the very things they read... and then palm it off as facts to ignorant mankind.

Ray
    Your term 'higher beings' can be interpreted as a reliance on hierarchy. I also have a non human invisible and intangible part to my being. This being self evident with my mind and consciousness for starters. I would not call it higher to relegate my experience here as 'less than'.

We need teachers for everything not just higher knowledge. There does come a time when we need let go of the need for external stimulus and input and rely on ourselves, to make our own connections to source. Otherwise its dependency and the 'saviour programme'.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)
    Very true and happiness rather than inner peace is the product that is sold to us in a myriad of forms.

A true savior is a way shower or teacher. I think Lao Tzu said it best:

“To lead people, walk beside them ...
    As for the best leaders, the people do not notice their existence.
    The next best, the people honor and praise.
    The next, the people fear; and the next, the people hate ...
    When the best leader's work is done the people say,
    We did it ourselves!”
    Excellent quote.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

All I can say is that your ego is alive and well... and ignorance is bliss... and you'll be in for a face down surprise when your body packs up one day

"Good enough"... you say... which is sure reason for you to be back in another body in a while... where you might begin to get some idea just how little you know... but I would recommend to give it a go now.

Ray
    You talk like your all knowing.

I need my ego it is my identity, embodied or not ego is still there. My ego is evolved or not dependent on what i identify with as being my inner core, or my outer shell/projection.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    In "God" I trust--That is the bottom line for me.
    I have personal experience that I am looked after--because I asked to be.
    What I ask is ultimately SELF.

Chris
    It is my belief and inner knowing that causes me to be looked after.

There is also some common sense involved, it would not be wise to go walking around the most violent part of a city at 1am and expect to be looked after.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 14th June 2015 at 16:44.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Rich (14th June 2015), Sirus (15th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

This thread is going off topic, and back into the old traditions of indoctrinated spiritual belief systems. We are not breaking any new ground concerning the reincarnation trap, that is allegedly enforced by archontic forces and controlled by the corrupt demiurge in its matrix of illusion, manipulation, slavery and control.

14. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Fear based theories are a distraction.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

16. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I would wonder where story that there is something out to get us on death, steal our soul etc. came from.
    In who's interest is it to promote this and therefore fear of this?
    Who wants to promote fear?
    Who says don't go into the light when you die its a trap.
    Where is the real evidence of this---its hearsay---promoted by who?

Enlightenment is a different ball game entirely, its not about God, its about finding out what you are, in your fullness.
    The enlightened can not be restrained.

A story
    Alexander the Great heard of a Sage and asked that he come see him.
    The sage refused.
    Alexander went to him and brandishing his sword said If you don't come with me I will chop off your head.
    The sage said Then we will both watch it fall to the ground.
    Alexander left him in peace.

There are many direct accounts of awakening spiritually.
    Few, if any, of people admitting to being taken over on death.

You can not love life and be in fear at the same time.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (15th June 2015), ginnyk (20th June 2015), loveoflife (15th June 2015), Rich (14th June 2015), Selene (14th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015), Zampano (15th June 2015)

18. Link to Post #70
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

My, so many cookie-cutters of all sizes, shapes and colors... in da box... errrr... thread...

Here is one (nothing personal):

Quote "The only trap is in your mind, for the mind has fear of the unknown."
    Now, how come one ends up not knowing something and fear it from an omniscient state? Is it curiosity for the experience? Choice of experience? Enforced or imposed experience?

Biting a bit deeper into that cookie: how come one ends up being so confused about oneself that it gets completely entangled with "its mind" and lets it do the driving? Is it curiosity for the experience? Choice of experience? Enforced or imposed experience? Never mind that, that, is already assuming that one is different from its own mind... never mind those of others.

As for "re-incarnation," how come someone decided to put an end to the so-called endless cycle of births and deaths? That is, how come he could even get an idea that such existed -- as a reality -- to such an extant he wanted to put an end to it?

Then, from then on, we got this kind of things:

Unmistaken child:

A different side of this re-incarnation dice is the one having to do with the therapeutic value of accessing incidents in that other reality of the mind, especially when reliving traumatic incidents, whether one believes in past lives or not.

Whatever theory one adopts, whether parallel universes, timelines or timeless ever present "now," it sure affects current lives... linearly!

Here is my favorite example of entangled, confused, minds and past experiences:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]

Spirit Of Bear
    This would have to have been one of the strangest cases that I have ever dealt with.

When the client arrived, he showed me both of his arms at the elbow, and there were scars on both because of an operation. He stated that both of his arms had been broken by an invisible force that had tried, on many occasions, to kill him.

I then asked, “How, and when, did it first start?”

The client stated that it started nine years ago when he went to a party and got drunk. The next morning he was awoken suddenly by some guy on his chest, punching the “living daylights” out of him and accusing him of stealing something.

The client also stated that he had never felt so petrified in his entire life, and from that day on, this thing had surfaced within him; it was huge and had thrown him down flights of stairs and across rooms. It had, at times, jumped out of his body and into the body of his girlfriend. It then ripped hunks of hair out of his head and clawed huge scratches in him. At times, it had even attempted to throw him out into moving traffic. When it surfaces, it throws him around the room with ease, as if he was a rag doll, and he had no way of stopping it.

[...]

As my friend accessed the client's etheric field and onto his T1 (individual time line), she stated, “Oh my god, it's a bear. It has just bitten off his right arm, broken his left arm and is clawing him to death.”

I then asked the client's spirit, “Are we dealing with the spirit of a bear?” And it indicated, “Yes.”

I then asked the client's spirit how far back in time did this bear become trapped in the field of this being?

[...]

The story now unfolded as the spirit of the client was reliving the event that occurred 1,500 years ago.

He stated, “I am a hunter and I have just trapped this bear. I thought it was dead, but as I approach it, I see that it's not dead and it turns on me. It has me down and has just bitten off my right arm, broken my left arm and is clawing me to death; I feel petrified as I am dying.”

What has occurred is that both he and the bear are full of fear, as the bear is also dying. They both die and create an integrated universe of fear, which they are both trapped in.

This internal, integrated universe had become a sleeper and was awoken nine years ago, when the client awoke with some guy on his chest belting the daylights out of him. As he had never been so petrified in his entire life, this petrified, internal creation had triggered off this sleeping dimension, and the bear was also trapped in it--the yawning and belching was the bear coming out of its hibernation as it awoke and wanted out of his field.

That wasn't all!

At the end of the session my assistant commented, “Look at his arms and his fingernails!” We did and the hairs on his arms were at least an inch long; his fingernails were the longest fingernails I had ever seen on a male--they were more like claws. The client then commented that now made so much sense, as all of my life I would wake up having nightmares about being attacked by a bear. He then took off his shirt. The hairs on his chest, and all over his back and backside, were three-inches long. The spirit of the bear was gradually attempting to manifest into this reality, as it was trapped within the client's field.

[...]

The spirit of a bear and that of a man confused and entangled together for over a thousand years... therapeutic value!

So, if such confusion can ensue a traumatic event... imagine the harvests from wars and their carnage... that's where and when the recruiting for the different factions/belief systems occur...

See, if humans can be "Greenbaumed," MKultraed, etc, into sex slaves, sleepers, patsies, gurus, political and/or religious leaders, etc.; what prevents the controllers from the "other side of life" to do the same to battlefield, freshly discarnated, confused recruits? (see Carmody's or Finefeather's and others' posts for accounts of differing recruitment, reception committees). However, they may not run into any who , at their bucket-kicking have been Greenbaumed/MKultraed to directly show themselves up at the front desk, U-L 45, Dulce base... or at BattleStar Gee-33 missions' reports deck.

In the end, "re-incarnation," once stripped of gods, spiritual journeys, etc... may not be anything else than a business model where suckers like me have been enrolled to drive a body around for the company's profit... as allegedly mentioned in some Sumerian tablets: get 'em mining the gold down there!

A business venture onto which many different "cosmic" psy-ops have been grafted, such as "karma," "it's a school," "it's good for your spiritual journey," "it's a vital mission," etc... anything but any practical clues as to how to remember how we got conned into starting that endless cycle of deaths and rebirths without remembering any of it.
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th May 2016 at 12:19.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (28th December 2016), Ewan (28th December 2016), naste.de.lumina (14th June 2015), seko (15th June 2015), thunder24 (10th May 2016)

20. Link to Post #71
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

This thread is going off topic, and back into the old traditions of indoctrinated spiritual belief systems. We are not breaking any new ground concerning the reincarnation trap, that is allegedly enforced by archontic forces and controlled by the corrupt demiurge in its matrix of illusion, manipulation, slavery and control.
    Ok, if you choose to believe in fear, then fear is what you will create and attract. Don't underestimate the power of belief, it has been belittled by social engineers for specific reasons, but humans are potentially very powerful because they can create/attract realities through belief/intention/projection.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2015), Rich (15th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

"You were never born; you will never die. You have never changed; you can never change. Unborn, eternal, immutable, immemorial, you do not die when the body dies." - Bhagavad Gita

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2015), Sirus (14th June 2015), Skyhaven (14th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

24. Link to Post #73
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    A business venture onto which many different "cosmic" psy-ops have been grafted, such as "karma," "it's a school," "it's good for your spiritual journey," "it's a vital mission," etc... anything but any practical clues as to how to remember how we got conned into starting that endless cycle of deaths and rebirths without remembering any of it.
    I think this is the fundamental question to be answered. Everything else is a consequence.

This is a text written in Portuguese language for initiation school called Eubiose, when it was still known as the Brazilian Theosophical Society. This school, as they themselves say, it would be an evolution of theosophy mixed with teachings of secret Tibetan initiation schools.

According to Eubiose, theosophy was mainly based on the teachings of these two schools, the Tibetan and the texts of the Hindu Vedas.

Quote THE ASSURAS GIVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO MAN - The Divine Rebels as Nirmanakayas, ie beings already coated rúpicos (with a physical form) vehicles were sacrificed and the well salvation of the Monads who wandered in a state of deep unconsciousness, vegetated without purpose because they were irresponsible like the Collective Soul featuring Animal Kingdom. Were the Assuras who gave the principle of Egohood to primitive men, that men only had the appearance still extremely grotesque. To that end, they had to sacrifice is incarnated in those unconscious and gross forms that greatly repelled the superb Hierarchy of the Lords of Mind.
    Source: https://comunidadeteurgicaportuguesa...sc3baricos.pdf
    To me this description sounds like a kidnapping
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 14th June 2015 at 21:01.

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"The Buddha had withstood the worst attacks of Mara. Finally, the Evil One retreated and the terrible storm he had raised died away. Now the mind of the Blessed One relaxed into peace. The great darkness faded away and the full moon and stars reappeared again.

The Lord passed into a deep meditation, passing beyond the limits of ordinary human understanding, seeing the world as it is, and not as it appears to be. Like an eagle soaring effortlessly toward the sun, his mind moved swiftly onward and upward.

He saw his past lives and all his former births, with their good and evil deeds, with their gains and losses. As his mind soared upwards he saw the round of birth and death of all mankind. He saw beings born repeatedly and dying according to their karma.

Those who do good actions have heavenly births. Though these lives last longer than those on earth they also end in death, as they are also subject to the law of impermanence. Those who were suffering in the hell realms would also continue in the round of rebirths. So all beings (except Buddhas) are caught in the same round of existence, due to ignorance.

As his vision became even clearer, he saw the so-called soul of man, which man claims as his own, broken up into parts and laid before him like the unwoven threads of a garment. He saw the cause of the chain of existence — ignorance. The ignorant person, who clings to things that are worthless and transient, creates in him or herself more and more dangerous illusions. But when desire dies, illusions end, and ignorance vanishes like the night. Then the sun of enlightenment shines.

And having understood the world as it is, the Buddha was perfected in wisdom, never to be born again. Craving and destructive desire had been completely eradicated — as a fire goes out for lack of fuel.

Bathed in the brilliant light of all wisdom and truth sat the Buddha, the Perfect One. And all about him the world lay calm and bright and a soft breeze lifted the leaves of the bodhi tree.

Filled with compassion, the Lord sat beneath the tree in deep contemplation of the Dharma, residing in the perfect peace of nirvana."

At the dawn after his enlightenment the Buddha uttered this verse:

"Thro' many a birth in samsara wandered
    Seeking, but not finding, the builder of this house.
    Sorrowful is repeated birth.
    House builder, thou art seen.
    Thou shalt build no house again.
    All thy rafters are broken; thy ridgepole is shattered.
    The mind attains the unconditioned.
    Achieved is the end of craving."

From Life of the Buddha
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Finefeather (15th June 2015), greybeard (15th June 2015), Rich (15th June 2015), Skyhaven (15th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member darthtoaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello love of life, I have not kept up and did not realize you posted to me. I think you are extremely wise to wary of the light, for the very reasons you mention. I will expand on my statement by which I said it is "wonderful" in the light (or as Cat has mentioned, simply being greeted by two close relatives).

To refuse the light is indeed an option, in which case one remains an observer on this plane so to speak, the typical ghost we often hear about. The reason I encourage the light is that it keeps an individual on schedule, with their soul group/family. When sent back in so to speak from outside the system, you can end up anywhere at a time not of your choosing and with out advance knowledge. This causes a difficult acclimation once born and reintegrating with material existence. As well, the system, housed in the moon, from which our souls are generated, is not under the control of anyone. The "bad" get generated from there as well as the "good". The "elite" of course (the tiny controller group) circumvent this process because they were provided what is almost immortality technology in the very distant past. Ultimately this is to their detriment but they don't see it that way.

Ultimately up there in the little temporary heaven it is a total sham, a fraud. The system is designed to coax you into doing exactly what the system wants, and it is an extremely advanced form of AI that is the mind behind it all. That said, I personally consider it the better option than being adrift. Ultimately, each person must make their own decisions and my choice is to attempt to circumvent the entire process and ascend, as I have spoken of elsewhere. If I do not succeed, upon my death it is likely I will obediently go to the light.

Much love

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

greybeard (15th June 2015), loveoflife (15th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Once more, if you think of daily life as an ever-moving three-dimensional
    painting with you as the artist, then you will realize that as your
    beliefs change so will your experience. You must accept the idea completely,
    however, that your beliefs form your experience. Discard those
    beliefs that are not bringing you those effects you want. In the meantime
    you will often be in the position of telling yourself that something
    is true in the face of physical data that seems completely contradictory.
    You may say, "I live amid abundance and am free from want," while your
    eyes tell you that the desk is piled with bills. You must realize that you
    are the one who produced that "physical evidence" that still faces you,
    and you did so through your beliefs.
    So as you alter the belief, the physical evidence will gradually begin
    to "prove" your new belief as faithfully as it did your old one. You must
    work with your own ideas. While there are general categories of beliefs,
    and general reasons for them, you must become personally aware of
    your own, for no one person is completely like any other. The old beliefs
    served a purpose and fulfilled a need.
    As mentioned earlier you may have believed that of itself poverty
    was more spiritual than abundance, or that you were basically unworthy
    and should therefore punish yourself by being poor.
    ~Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

loveoflife (15th June 2015), Skyhaven (15th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Perception is a mirror, not a fact. And what I look on is my state of mind, reflected outward.
    I would bless the world by looking on it through the eyes of Christ.
    And I will look upon the certain signs that all my sins have been forgiven me.
    ~ACIM

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Skyhaven (15th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)
    Ok, if you choose to believe in fear, then fear is what you will create and attract. Don't underestimate the power of belief, it has been belittled by social engineers for specific reasons, but humans are potentially very powerful because they can create/attract realities through belief/intention/projection.
    Quote “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

― C.G. Jung
    I find your philosophy new age and in and of itself fear based, a fear of fear and avoidance of the shadow. I hear what you say often from the positive police and rainbow fascists.

I am looking at fear full in the face here. Avoiding fear is avoiding yourself and the your shadow. We are both darkness and light.

Quote I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Rich (15th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by darthtoaster (here)
    Hello love of life, I have not kept up and did not realize you posted to me. I think you are extremely wise to wary of the light, for the very reasons you mention. I will expand on my statement by which I said it is "wonderful" in the light (or as Cat has mentioned, simply being greeted by two close relatives).

To refuse the light is indeed an option, in which case one remains an observer on this plane so to speak, the typical ghost we often hear about. The reason I encourage the light is that it keeps an individual on schedule, with their soul group/family. When sent back in so to speak from outside the system, you can end up anywhere at a time not of your choosing and with out advance knowledge. This causes a difficult acclimation once born and reintegrating with material existence. As well, the system, housed in the moon, from which our souls are generated, is not under the control of anyone. The "bad" get generated from there as well as the "good". The "elite" of course (the tiny controller group) circumvent this process because they were provided what is almost immortality technology in the very distant past. Ultimately this is to their detriment but they don't see it that way.

Ultimately up there in the little temporary heaven it is a total sham, a fraud. The system is designed to coax you into doing exactly what the system wants, and it is an extremely advanced form of AI that is the mind behind it all. That said, I personally consider it the better option than being adrift. Ultimately, each person must make their own decisions and my choice is to attempt to circumvent the entire process and ascend, as I have spoken of elsewhere. If I do not succeed, upon my death it is likely I will obediently go to the light.

Much love

Thank you.

I am wary of the false light and its teachings, that deny darkness. One can not exist without the other in duality.

The way to the light is through the dark. To deny one is to deny the other, while we are in duality.

The information you post sounds channeled, and a surrender to unknown external forces, that you assume have power over you. I find this message disempowering.

The way to avoid all these traps is to wake up to our unlimited potential and to know that hierarchy is about manipulation.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 15th June 2015 at 16:32.

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I would wonder where story that there is something out to get us on death, steal our soul etc. came from.
    In who's interest is it to promote this and therefore fear of this?
    Who wants to promote fear?
    Who says don't go into the light when you die its a trap.
    Where is the real evidence of this---its hearsay---promoted by who?

Enlightenment is a different ball game entirely, its not about God, its about finding out what you are, in your fullness.
    The enlightened can not be restrained.

A story
    Alexander the Great heard of a Sage and asked that he come see him.
    The sage refused.
    Alexander went to him and brandishing his sword said If you don't come with me I will chop off your head.
    The sage said Then we will both watch it fall to the ground.
    Alexander left him in peace.

There are many direct accounts of awakening spiritually.
    Few, if any, of people admitting to being taken over on death.

You can not love life and be in fear at the same time.

Chris
    I can love life and face fear at the same time. I can love fear, it is a great teacher about myself.

Freedom from fear does not come about by avoiding it. The freedom comes from facing fear and feeling it and experiencing progress by passing through fear to come out the other side stronger, and to see fear for what it is.

Courage is not the absence of fear, it is feeling the fear and doing anyway. Ask any soldier/warrior whose job it is to face death on a daily basis.

I started this thread for the purpose of challenging the greatest taboo and fear for many, death.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 15th June 2015 at 16:45.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Rich (15th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast