Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast

Thread: The Reincarnation Trap

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Default Re: The Reincarnation Trap

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    The dead tells no tales. So, the living imagines tales to tell.
    I used to believe that, until I started to deeply investigate Near Death Experiences, Past Life and Between Life Hypnotic Regression, communications with spirits via Psychic Mediums, and gleanings of the between life state from advanced Out of Body Experiencers. If you want to believe we have no way of knowing what happens after we die, go ahead and believe that, but imho, it simply is not true. If you know where and how to look, you can get a pretty good idea of what happens and how it works. And from what I've discovered, there is no reincarnation trap, that's a negative meme that was put out there by many different hoaxers (human and ET alike) to confuse people.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Finefeather (18th June 2015), greybeard (18th June 2015), Wind (18th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    The dead tells no tales. So, the living imagines tales to tell.
    I used to believe that, until I started to deeply investigate Near Death Experiences, Past Life and Between Life Hypnotic Regression, communications with spirits via Psychic Mediums, and gleanings of the between life state from advanced Out of Body Experiencers. If you want to believe we have no way of knowing what happens after we die, go ahead and believe that, but imho, it simply is not true. If you know where and how to look, you can get a pretty good idea of what happens and how it works. And from what I've discovered, there is no reincarnation trap, that's a negative meme that was put out there by many different hoaxers (human and ET alike) to confuse people.
    If you know its a hoax and have evidence then you could name but a few.

There are many researchers who agree with the reincarnation trap, like David Icke, Tom Montalk, Valerian author of the Matrix series to name but a few.

It would appear that the NDE's are given their experiences to promote going to the light, along with Hollywood. I would seem that the matrix of control is cosmic rather than planetary.

4. Link to Post #103
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

David Icke has said "There is nothing but unconditional love, everything else is illusion"

You pay your penny to take your choice.

As for NDE's quite a few have had profound changes in their health and their way of life.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (18th June 2015), Finefeather (18th June 2015), loveoflife (18th June 2015), Wind (18th June 2015)

6. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a fairly old video but in a much more recent long video,cant remember which, he says that "Only unconditional love is real all else is illusion"
    He also says that The Archons are terrified of human awakening in another video---they are not all powerful, they don't have control over your soul.
    But then they are part of the illusion that you can wake from.
    Chris

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (18th June 2015), Finefeather (18th June 2015), loveoflife (18th June 2015), Wind (18th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #105
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Deega (here)

Thanks Ray, as you know, all the ''Sticky Book'' on the market has to be identified as ''Fiction'', no Editor would be willing to print difficult subject like this one! Editors don't like to take risks on sticky matter.

My mind is opened up to new things, unknown history, trying to learn what hard working people come up with. As to all your questions and remarks, they should be asked to the authors, they would surely have better answers.
    Deega, I certainly did not come to my conclusion just because the book was marked as fiction... because I did not even know that. I am therefore even more surprised that you posted this as 'evidence' for a reincarnation trap!...you must therefore believe that the book is fact... ??

If that is not the case then I find it rather disconcerting that you are unable to come to your own conclusion on a book which has so many inconsistencies with reality as we know it... even at a mundane physical level.

And why would I want to pose these questions and remarks to the author... do you honestly believe he will admit that his book is fiction... when he probably wrote it for the sole purpose of making money out of ignorant gullible people?

Take care
    Ray

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Deega (18th June 2015), greybeard (18th June 2015)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    This is a fairly old video but in a much more recent long video,cant remember which, he says that "Only unconditional love is real all else is illusion"
    He also says that The Archons are terrified of human awakening in another video---they are not all powerful, they don't have control over your soul.
    But then they are part of the illusion that you can wake from.
    Chris
    Correct about DI, he also says we are infinite consciousness. That why this information is important. The archons especially the demiurge would like us to believe that they are more powerful than humans. They are way ahead of us in many ways that we cannot imagine including technology. The reincarnation trap is just a technology to them. That is why information and knowledge is important, about what and who we are dealing with and more importantly knowledge that awakens and empowers the individual to their infinite nature and sovereignty.

They cannot do anything to us without our permission this the do through cunning and trickery, they are are devious beyond measure. According to the Nag Hammad library the Gnostics say they are envious of us because of our spiritual and emotional qualities.#

They create and maintain the illusion.

I watched this recommended from another thread recently, a very interesting film similar to The Matrix.

Last edited by loveoflife; 18th June 2015 at 14:04.

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Here is another link loaded with information.

TRICKED BY THE LIGHT: HOW SOULS ARE PROGRAMMED TO GO TO THE MOON/SUN AT DEATH TO BE RECYCLED AS ENERGY http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/

Quote In Matrix V, Valerian writes, "They want to recycle low to lower mid-level spirits into another breeding productive incarnation. Hence the Light and Tunnel at death Trap. Scanning someone they wish to recycle as they near death, the aliens discover who the person was close to has died. They project the person(s) image in the white light tunnel and the image waves you in deeper. If you CHOOSE to follow you can be trapped and sent to another incarnation of their choice. This shows the Empire does have an understanding of the spirit, but it attempts to short this out. The Light and Tunnel trap is a relatively new device, but one that will fail and they now know this. 'Go into the Light' say those who have had near death experiences. They are the salespersons chosen to advertise this alien venture. NEVER enter that light. Go up, left, back, right or anywhere but there. The mass media exposure of the Light and Tunnel trap (seen in the film 'Ghost', where the hero willingly enters the glittering trap) is to try to get people to buy the destination."
    Quote John Lash, a researcher of the ancient gnostic texts found in the library of Nag Hammadi, Egypt, writes, "A close reading of these arcane materials shows that Gnostics were deeply concerned with alien intrusion into human affairs. The entities they called Archons appear to be identical to the ET’s of modern Ufology. Both Grey and Reptilian types are explicitly described in the codices. I would estimate that up to one-fifth of the core material in the NHC concerns the Archons, their origin, methods and motives." These archontic entities invade the mind. Archon-tic is a good word because they are like tics and cause the victim to lose their mind or become a luna-tic.

The pilot for Star Trek The Original Series called The Cage featured short grey beings who used telepathy to mentally intrude and replace the Star Trek crews' thoughts and feelings in order to feed off them. Later in the first season the episode The Return of the Archons featured robed and hooded beings who ruled over a planet whose populace acted like mindless zombies. They shared a hive mind and the beings threatened the Star Trek crew to be absorbed into the collective Body in their absorption chambers. Spock called them soulless parts with no spirit working in unison for the tranquility of the Machine. The leader Landru like so many other movies and shows like The Wizard of Oz, The Truman Show and The Prisoner was projected from a machine in a control room. This seemed to be a precursor to the hive mind of the Borg collective.

EA Games partnered with a company named Demiurge (the Gnostic equivalent of Ea/Enki) to release Medal of Honor. EA also distributed a video game similar to chess called Archon: The Light And The Dark.

12. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

The followng excerpt is from this interview: http://aneaglessight.blogspot.co.uk/...rview.html?m=1

Quote Dr. Neruda: “Let me be clear, these beings—the Atlanteans—were infinite, meaning they did not have spacetime regulation. They lived after the body died. However, the Anunnaki created a set of planes or dimensions of experience that was the equivalent of a Holding Plane, that’s what the WingMakers called it, where they could be recycled.”

Sarah: “Recycled… as in reincarnation?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes, exactly. This was the basis of reincarnation. It allowed the Anunnaki to recycle the Atlanteans. Some aspects of the implanted functionality were interdimensional, which is to say, it could assist in the delivery of the beings to the proper location within the Holding Planes of consciousness, and assist in their reincarnation back into a new vessel.”

Sarah: “How can everyone in this universe be a part of this deception? I don’t understand.”

Dr. Neruda: “Our entire universe is created. I’m not saying it is the universe. I’m saying that what we call the universe, as far as we can observe, is part of the hologram implanted within our consciousness framework and human interface. Our mind consciousness established the spatial-temporal relationships of everything we see, and as I said, this is part of our program. And this includes the universe.

13. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With respect souls can not be recycled.
    Souls being infinite for one reason---infinite means everywhere in time and place---also spoke of as non locatable as in, not in a specific place.
    If you believe in non-duality---then that is normally spoken of as One without a second---my thought is. Only God is--there is only one soul.
    Can God be captured?---considering there is no where He is not I doubt it.
    Jesus said Look under any stone and you will find me there etc

Only a person can be programmed, yes I believe that, however most enlightened teachers will say you are not a person you are consiousness--the one consciousness--that consciousness can not be captured altered affected in any way.
    The lower astral is very powerful cunning and all that but by believing in illusion you give power to it.
    I sleep well, my mind at peace through the spiritual work which began with AA almost forty years ago.
    The priority for me is removal of ignorance "enlightenment"
    I read elsewhere on Avalon recently that Kundalini is perfect protection against Archons.
    Might look for that

Best wishes
    Chris

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Akasha (18th June 2015), darthtoaster (18th June 2015), Finefeather (18th June 2015), Flash (25th June 2015), Wind (18th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here you go.
    Im meeting you on your termsloveoflife.
    You will note that it says take on the protection of the light.
    I surrendered to the will of God a long time ago.
    Best wishes
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post969889

Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

When Kundalini is raised from its dormant state, higher intelligence blossoms, and there are other effects as well. Gnostic sects such as the Ophites practiced the communal raising of Kundalini to produce an protective envelope against Archontic intrusion. In effect, they held Kundalini, the sexual-spiritual energy locked in the body structure, to be the main instrument of defense against the Archons. The Dialogue of the Savior, NHC III, 5 (85), contains this exchange:

Judas said, "Behold, The authorities (Archons) dwell above us, so it is they who will rule over us."
    The savior said, "It is you who will rule over them. But only when you rid yourselves of jealousy, and take on the protection of the Light, and enter the nymphion (bridal chamber)."

**To me, this is key information....a critical key toward freedom

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (18th June 2015), Finefeather (18th June 2015), Wind (18th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

With respect souls can not be recycled.
    Souls being infinite for one reason---infinite means everywhere in time and place---also spoke of as non locatable as in, not in a specific place.
    If you believe in non-duality---then that is normally spoken of as One without a second---my thought is. Only God is--there is only one soul.
    Can God be captured?---considering there is no where He is not I doubt it.
    Jesus said Look under any stone and you will find me there etc

Only a person can be programmed, yes I believe that, however most enlightened teachers will say you are not a person you are consiousness--the one consciousness--that consciousness can not be captured altered affected in any way.
    The lower astral is very powerful cunning and all that but by believing in illusion you give power to it.
    I sleep well, my mind at peace through the spiritual work which began with AA almost forty years ago.
    The priority for me is removal of ignorance "enlightenment"
    I read elsewhere on Avalon recently that Kundalini is perfect protection against Archons.
    Might look for that

Best wishes
    Chris
    That is according to your understanding.

From what you say it is apparent that you are unaware of the immensity of the deception and how the illusion is engineered and why. This information is obviously outside the area of your research and investigation, yet still you feel obliged to comment.

This information is not new its available in ancient Vedic and Summerian texts amonst others. Tptb decided to destroy all Gnostic texts in the many book burnings throughout history.

Again this is one of many overviews on this topic. http://aneaglessight.blogspot.co.uk/...rview.html?m=1

If you read some of the links that i have posted you could do better than post uninformed opinions based on spiritual teachers or enlightened masters, many of whom advocate reincarnation as a means of spiritual evolution and progression.

Its crazy, considering we incarnate after a memory wipe and have to start all over again, what sort of sick joke is that.

Here we have another perspective on the same theme, slavery of the human species.

Last edited by loveoflife; 18th June 2015 at 15:52.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

terragunn (22nd October 2015)

19. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Here you go.
    Im meeting you on your termsloveoflife.
    You will note that it says take on the protection of the light.
    I surrendered to the will of God a long time ago.
    Best wishes
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post969889

Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

When Kundalini is raised from its dormant state, higher intelligence blossoms, and there are other effects as well. Gnostic sects such as the Ophites practiced the communal raising of Kundalini to produce an protective envelope against Archontic intrusion. In effect, they held Kundalini, the sexual-spiritual energy locked in the body structure, to be the main instrument of defense against the Archons. The Dialogue of the Savior, NHC III, 5 (85), contains this exchange:

Judas said, "Behold, The authorities (Archons) dwell above us, so it is they who will rule over us."
    The savior said, "It is you who will rule over them. But only when you rid yourselves of jealousy, and take on the protection of the Light, and enter the nymphion (bridal chamber)."

**To me, this is key information....a critical key toward freedom
    Or just your belief system.

This is one of those topics like enlightenment, we will know when we get there, forewarned is forearmed. Do not put all your eggs in one basket, the deception is beyond imagining and has been in place for aeons. Though now at this special epoch sovereign awakening and empowerment is possible, that is if you want it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

terragunn (22nd October 2015)

21. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With respect I have had my eggs in many baskets and read much regarding how the human race is controlled through media and music.
    I know why gangster rap was introduced.
    Fear and violence, wars started by the "Elite" the Illuminate--those who control the money--yes its everywhere--however through moving towards enlightenment this can be overcome. Enlightened teachers do not promote reincarnation quite the opposite-- they promote escape from this through waking to your True self.
    You can not fight Archon's, fighting is the same energy.
    Unconditional love they cant stand.
    Awakening to your True nature is the answer to all the misery of this world.

Wishing you well
    Chris

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Akasha (18th June 2015), darthtoaster (18th June 2015), Finefeather (18th June 2015), Rich (18th June 2015), Wind (18th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)

Thanks Ray, as you know, all the ''Sticky Book'' on the market has to be identified as ''Fiction'', no Editor would be willing to print difficult subject like this one! Editors don't like to take risks on sticky matter.

My mind is opened up to new things, unknown history, trying to learn what hard working people come up with. As to all your questions and remarks, they should be asked to the authors, they would surely have better answers.
    Deega, I certainly did not come to my conclusion just because the book was marked as fiction... because I did not even know that. I am therefore even more surprised that you posted this as 'evidence' for a reincarnation trap!...you must therefore believe that the book is fact... ??

If that is not the case then I find it rather disconcerting that you are unable to come to your own conclusion on a book which has so many inconsistencies with reality as we know it... even at a mundane physical level.

And why would I want to pose these questions and remarks to the author... do you honestly believe he will admit that his book is fiction... when he probably wrote it for the sole purpose of making money out of ignorant gullible people?

Take care
    Ray
    Thanks Ray, I believe that hard working people who lived different experiences out of the ordinary are too often discredited because it doesn’t stand with the boundary of what one accept as factual, and I guess that is in line with one culture, schooling, etc.

Do I believe the book is fact? The story is quite amazing, impressed by it, could have happened to many of us, but it didn’t! What I believe is that we are learning every second, that the world is an ever changing thing!, so my beliefs are anchored on the pleasure of seeing things differently.

Yes, as we are to often, inconsistency is part of every people life, so, the authors aren’t perfect as you would wished them be.

Don’t you work to earn a living for your family?, most if not all of us do, need to have money to keep on going in life, why would it be different for authors who wrote ‘’sticky’’ subjects as ET?

Take care!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

greybeard (18th June 2015), Rich (18th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

With respect I have had my eggs in many baskets and read much regarding how the human race is controlled through media and music.
    I know why gangster rap was introduced.
    Fear and violence, wars started by the "Elite" the Illuminate--those who control the money--yes its everywhere--however through moving towards enlightenment this can be overcome. Enlightened teachers do not promote reincarnation quite the opposite-- they promote escape from this through waking to your True self.
    You can not fight Archon's, fighting is the same energy.
    Unconditional love they cant stand.
    Awakening to your True nature is the answer to all the misery of this world.

Wishing you well
    Chris
    I agree with what you say. There is more, I just see a bigger picture and i am aware of a grand deception which even enlightenment can be a part of. We are functioning in a programmed illusory reality based on a duality that causes separation.

The information on this thread is a small part of huge connected picture that cannot be described due to the inadequacies and compartmental nature of 3D communication.

For all i know you can see it also, or maybe you have one angle of perception and i another.

For yourself there could be no reincarnation trap because you have a degree of self realisation. There is a majority though who are grossly ignorant and will fall for whatever deception is dealt them.

We are still to a degree deluded just in a process of coming out of it, though i can only speak for myself.

“We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them”
    Last edited by loveoflife; 18th June 2015 at 17:02.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

greybeard (18th June 2015), Rich (18th June 2015), Wind (18th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Loveoflife, no disrespect meant, but the gnostics got it wrong. There is no demiurge who is in control, God is but he is not evil. The theory about evil creator is one twisted belief system if I've ever heard one. We are here here on Earth to learn, but it is true that humanity has been guided towards negative ways and that has created a lot of unnecessary suffering and sorrow. So many people are now awakening and the darkness is starting to fade away, for too long it has tried to control humanity thrrough ignorance and fear. There are major benevolent divine powers who are assisting us in this process, make no mistake about it. For me this is a fact, because I've actually experienced both sides of the coin.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Finefeather (18th June 2015), greybeard (18th June 2015), Maunagarjana (18th June 2015), Rich (18th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

The jnani knows he is the Self and that nothing, neither his body nor anything else, exists but the Self. ~Ramana

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Akasha (18th June 2015), Finefeather (18th June 2015), greybeard (18th June 2015), Wind (18th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #118
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Don’t you work to earn a living for your family?, most if not all of us do, need to have money to keep on going in life, why would it be different for authors who wrote ‘’sticky’’ subjects as ET?
    So what you are saying is that people must support someone who writes books which mislead people just because he has a family to feed?

"I have a great imagination and a devious mind... let me make some money out of the ignorant"
    Last edited by Finefeather; 18th June 2015 at 18:58.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Akasha (18th June 2015), Deega (18th June 2015), greybeard (18th June 2015), Rich (18th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

We are like blind men trying to describe an elephant and we are arguing and disagreeing claiming the part we are touching is the accurate description, instead of putting the descriptions together to try and understand the whole.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Rich (18th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Loveoflife, no disrespect meant, but the gnostics got it wrong. There is no demiurge who is in control, God is but he is not evil. The theory about evil creator is one twisted belief system if I've ever heard one. We are here here on Earth to learn, but it is true that humanity has been guided towards negative ways and that has created a lot of unnecessary suffering and sorrow. So many people are now awakening and the darkness is starting to fade away, for too long it has tried to control humanity thrrough ignorance and fear. There are major benevolent divine powers who are assisting us in this process, make no mistake about it. For me this is a fact, because I've actually experienced both sides of the coin.

Whats it like to be right?

Isnt it strange how they were persecuted into obscurity, their books burnt, and killed for heresy by the church.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Rich (18th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast