+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast

Thread: The Reincarnation Trap

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member darthtoaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Reincarnation Trap

Ray, I'm going to break my disengagement here. I will speak in general, simple terms.

The idea that there is no true injustice, that the starvations, mutilations, necklacing, wars and so on are all justified by previous individual actions in the past, is a very tempting idea. The idea that we evolved from ape men and women in the far distant past is widespread. And the idea that karma is a law which conforms to our human understanding of good and bad is tempting.

These temptations though are again massive misinformation propagated by those who control this planet, both on a human level and in echelons above them who control from a more "distant" perspective.

The video - Everything You Know is Wrong - Lloyd Pye - this video, easily accessible on YouTube, is but one of many pieces of solid evidence which definitively demonstrate the fallacy of evolution. Intervention theory is a well more plausible and realistic view of how we came to be. People will either accept that or they won't but the facts of the matter are the facts and the facts stand firmly on the side of intervention, at all levels, from simple cellular life to complex biological systems.

Second point. Humanity, including the popular channels, have created karma in their own image, just as the religions have created God in their own image. Karma does not work according to definitions of good and bad as we would generally see them.

There is zero karmic accumulation for a cheetah which kills a straggler gazelle or zebra for sustenance. Any design, and the design aspects of any reality are completely evident (the capped value of the speed of cosmic rays for example) - any design by which a law is applied to biological life by which there is no capability for understanding the implications of the law or indeed, any CHOICE in modification of behavior, is or would be frivolous and completely irrational. This existence was not brought about by irrationality.

To argue then that apemen and women bring with them animalistic "bad" karma over thousands of iterations is illogical on two fronts - it has been demonstrated that we are well more than evolutionary extensions of these simple beings and second, it would be logically irreconcilable to impose a retributionary law upon beings who were not endowed with the sentience to even conceptualize the law or its implications on their behavior. As I said, its tempting to follow the karma is everywhere philosophy and sleep peacefully at night oblivious to horrid things but that is a controller group propagated illusion to pacify a certain portion of the planetary population. Its just another lie. There IS actual injustice in this reality.

Contrary to certain statements, Yeshua (Jesus) did not teach karma. He taught ascension/personal raising of consciousness. The idea of not resisting an evil person has nothing to do ultimately with karma. It has to do only with level of consciousness. At certain levels of consciousness, violence is an option. At certain levels it recedes into the background as an option. Finally, it disappears as an option. And as violence disappears from ones view, this individual is naturally endowed with more power of projection. The empirical evidence supports this theory. Truly powerful beings, beings who make practitioners of psychic warfare or benevolence look like little children playing, do not GENERALLY sink into depravity. They can't go there any more.

Let's talk about the ones who did go there ...

Numerous cultures spanning our history and many other histories we aren't even aware of allude to the idea of fallen ones (in parable form). Basically, it is a statistical impossibility to design a reality based completely on free expression (free will) that will not have a tiny statistical possibility of one or more individuals within that reality acquiescing to the logical temptation to commit "sins" basically which violate the basic premise of the creation in the first place - benevolence. In this case, it was to express their creative drive in ways which varied from the basic template of design for sentient life - humanoid, with complete sentience.

Where did aliens as we call them, come from? Evolution? Quasars? God? (smiling here) Which reminds me ... there is an external mother and father whose spirit is both within us, is us, and can and does exist separately from us as well - the origin consciousness (they are as one). Lao Tzu alludes to this. Yeshua did but the reinventers of history deleted the mother aspect (I'm not talking about Miriam). Buddha kind of beat around the bush, not that he's not a great guy. He's an awesome guy. But I digress.

Who fell? Who combined different orders of consciousness, designing predator/prey ecological systems, sentient consciousness in mortal bodies, experimented with different forms and finally, to get true humanoid appearance (the true sentient template, the only true sentient template) put their own DNA in a mortal being? The "geneticists" I referenced previously. Just 37 beings out of billions, this tiny group, created the beginnings of every alien race we encounter in this reality, created us, and literally created disaster upon compounding disaster.

The demiurge.

What do we do about all this? Ascend. Return to energetic existence. We can do this because we have their DNA. Want to know why so many alien races are interested in us, interfere with us, experiment, abduct us, but do not destroy us or truly harm us? We have the creators DNA. They don't. They need us to access that DNA, and attempt to ascend themselves.

There is a race on this planet that was engineered. Ashkenazi Jews. DNA they have is proven scientifically - Sephardic Jew and Caucasian (Caucasus region). That small group has an average IQ well beyond any other group period. Look it up. Its proven. They have been protected, spoiled, tested, harvested, modified and so on (over 150,000 pristine Jewish children's bodies were harvested out of concentration camps in WW2 and put in cryogenic storage in underground facilities, the true purpose of WW2 as a massive, over the top cover for this operation - ever wonder about alien cooperation with the Nazi's?)

We are valuable because of what we possess within our biological architecture. Our souls are just as valuable. The ultimate resolution to this problem is for us to ascend and then freely share with our sister races. Ascend us all. The way the different races are going about it is screwed up. Serpo - the first death "there" did not happen by accident. And they were quick to grab that body and that DNA ...

No matter what ones viewpoint, no matter what beliefs, everything reasonable is pointing to ascending, raising our level of consciousness. Don't believe me. Disregard everything I say. Put your faith in karmic unicorns. It doesn't matter. Just make love your underlying motivation. Explore it, understand it, meditate, rise up and then you can do some good works. Real ones. This is more than a game.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

greybeard (21st June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), loveoflife (20th June 2015), Rich (20th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I have also come to believe that reincarnation is a soul trap for many reasons and the following is just one example. I spent many years readying about past lives, Newton, Cannon etc. I’m a psychologist and I have used past lives as a therapeutic tool. I have also spontaneously remembered some of my past lives and it was a very intense experience. I not only membered aspects of those lives but at times I felt the emotions of others while interacting with them, similar to what is referred to as a life review. In one life I was a maid in a 18th century French home. Before I died I sent my 11 years old daughter to live as a maid in another house. During the spontaneous regression I felt shocked I had placed my child into a life of servitude. Each life I saw I felt guilt about some of my actions. Years later it occurred to me, ‘wait a minute, I did what I needed to do, I loved her and she had no one to care for her because I was dying’. At that time I contribute my distorted perception of self-blame a common aspect of trauma in which people often see themselves as a doing something wrong during a tragedy. Take for instance a mother who puts her child on the school bus because she didn’t have time to drive him to school that day and the there is a bus accident. The mother will irrationally blame herself for not driving him to school. We want to feel in control, even if it means blaming ourselves. However as I began reading about the reincarnation trap much of what didn’t make sense to me has become more clear. I think now what I might have felt guilty about was exaggerated and manipulated by the ETS to get me to willingly go back and make amends for my karmic mistakes. When I look back on some of those lives I was just an average good person trying live my life and never intended to hurt anyone. I have also changed my perceptions about what others thought of me. At the time of the spontaneous regression I felt responsible for what others were feeling toward me. We all know that’s irrational, no matter what someone does to me it’s my choice how I feel and react to it. They are responsible only for their actions and I’m responsible for my reactions.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (28th September 2017), darthtoaster (20th June 2015), greybeard (21st June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Hervé (20th June 2015), loveoflife (20th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #163
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Bill is not impressed with John Lash who was quoted on the thread.
    Would appear he likes to spread fear.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post970981

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th June 2015 at 18:31.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (20th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

A quick note - the computer system by which we reincarnate is autonomous. It has not been penetrated by "aliens". They wouldn't dare. It might damage it and we are too valuable to them to tamper with it internally.

That said, the original creators who designed the computer itself did design it as a manipulative tool. It is nothing to fear but unfortunately the only way out is to ascend - become a standalone energetic being.

Now let's say I'm wrong here. Let us look for evidence from any access point in history and try to find support for the idea that we can exit the system without ascending. What evidence supports the idea that we can choose to simply leave? What evidence supports the idea that there are souls in here who voluntarily came here from other planets? Did anyone ever consider that aliens might steal DNA from each other and integrate it into our biological network, or integrate their own DNA without having the capability of soul transfer into the body created?? Would that not lead individuals here to believe that they voluntarily came from another planet or even directly from Source itself?? hmmmm? grin

What evidence supports the idea that human ghosts ever generate the power to exit their ghost existence on their own?

Challenge me with facts and evidence. I would LOVE to just leave. Prove it to me. Prove that my sources are just another controller inspired illusion. I could be wrong. Show me how that would be possible.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    What you truly are can not be captured, interfered with, changed in any way and is eternal.
    Chris
    That is obvious.

That raises the obvious are we truly what we are? If not and we are identifying with an illusion and lies, then we are captured and interfered with from all sides from birth to the present and beyond.

Just look around to see how much we are interfered with.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

greybeard (21st June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Rich (20th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Troy Martin (here)
    I understand that we have three bodies (soul, spirit, and physical). In conception the physical and spirit body are created and the soul that god created attaches to the spirit body. In death, the physical body's connection to the spirit body is released so that a spirit body/soul body complex remains and lives in the spirit world (same place as the dream world). People who die who believe in reincarnation think they have to return to a physical body force themselves into a new one thinking they reincarnated when they only possessed the body. Many millions of children have been born deformed and with illnesses transferred to them via the karma (distortions) of the possessing spirit) due to this harmful belief in reincarnation. All forms of "proof" of reincarnation is only evidence of spirit communication, sharing of memories/stories from spirits, possession and influence and attachments.

Reincarnation is a belief about how to spiritually progress, however, how to do it is to remove karma from the soul which can be done as a spirit. Being that the belief in reincarnation says you have to return in a physical body to progress that belief is not provable but instead is provable as a non-truth because you can progress as a spirit. So there's no need to reincarnate. It's impossible anyway because a spirit with a spirit body cannot attach itself to another body with a spirit body (making two bodies). What it ends up doing is a spirit who over-cloaks a new soul is violating that new soul by taking away its free will and superimposing its will upon that body and disallowing that new soul to develop on its own.

As far as I'm concerned teachers of the past invented this theory because they didn't know how to become enlightened and so they assumed it would take them more than one lifetime and misunderstood what spirit possession is all about. I, for one, am not going to lend my body to a spirit who believes in a delusional idea like reincarnation so I can veg and ultimately drink the intellectual kool-aid/beliefs that cause people to stray from a real spiritual enlightenment path that one can accomplish in one lifetime as a new spirit.
    Good post except for the god creating a soul part. The most disempowering thing i have heard is "i made you".

If in essence i am eternal then i have always existed and was never created.

It is a mundane perception of reality that of a beginning an end and linear time.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by cryptoguru (here)
    Love and Peace
    ..... only possible when first found within.

Otherwise a nice sentiment.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    This is the only thing that you need do for vision, happiness, release
    from pain, and the complete escape from sin, all to be given you. Say only
    this, but mean it with no reservations, for here the power of salvation
    lies:

I am responsible for what I see. I chose the feelings I
    experience, and I decided on the goal I would achieve. And everything that
    seems to happen to me I asked for and received as I had asked.

Deceive yourself no longer that you are helpless in the face of what is done to
    you. Acknowledge but that you have been mistaken, and all effects of your
    mistakes will disappear.
    ~ACIM
    One of the better empowering quotes from ACIM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Rich (20th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by darthtoaster (here)
    Just adding my input. The system is automated, going into the light is wonderful, the rest period is wonderful, not going into the light is not wonderful and leaves one experiencing various things repeatedly that aren't pleasant, the living can assist some of the restless into the light very much like the Ghost Whisperer series (I have on occasions, over 150), we are forced back into another life but we go willingly and happily when the time comes, there is a small amount of choice involved in that, archon's are an ancient race of reptilians who somehow draw on dark energy and are "sustained" by it, these reptilians set up the current order of humanity to cyclically stir dark energy by which they feed, and .... (breathe lol) ... the neu spirit mentioned above is very accurate and attainable for each of us. Run on sentence

I can expand on any of these points if desired, if not, my input is be mindful of Chris's words - fear not basically. No need to create more than is there. We are powerful

Much love. I love this post string
    There is no need to avoid fear either. It is a useful tool that develops courage. Like it or not we are subject to fear, avoidance of the inevitable is illusion and cowardice. Courage and cowardice both stem from fear.

Courage, the joy of living dangerously.

Without risk their is no gain.

We are already what we seek to attain, this is a simple realisation.

Any journey that looks for the self is a journey away from the self. A paradox that is realised by those who take the journey.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Rich (20th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    The in5D website is famous for its fiction.

The only trap that exists is our own ignorance of the truth... and the stories we choose to accept... written by people, like the in5D website, who have nothing better to do than dish our their fiction created in their ignorant minds.

Reincarnation is a fact of life and each of us will continue to return until we have reached a consciousness level which will allow us to proceed to the next higher world... of non humans.
    We have all had thousands of incarnations... and most have thousands to go... and anyone who fancies them self as some highly evolved being who does not need to return will have a very disappointing revelation when they leave their current body.

We are each at different levels of consciousness growth and it is often almost impossible to tell who his ahead of who unless you have achieved Causal consciousness... and if you don't know what that means then chances are you have a long way to go still.

Of course there are many non humans who have incarnated into human organisms... but they are here to assist humans to reach the world where they come from... and you may never even know that the person standing next to you at the bus stop is actually non human... scary hey

The truth is... and this comes from my experience, so you should certainly not believe it, but rather find out for yourself... that any fear that we might have that comes from all the stories of doom and prison planet etc we read about... is nothing more than non-sense... how would it be possible to trap or capture a monad/Self... which is what we all are... when the people who say someone does, does not even know what that is... and what it is capable of?

Take care now and lets all get on with our consciousness growth by being nice to everyone and avoiding conflict.

Love is the way and unity is it's path.

Ray
    A belief system promoted by religion.

To accept the way things are is fatalistic. Look at the world, has a belief in reincarnation coming from these Eastern religions changed anything, when a short plane ride away we find abject poverty, famine, torture and war?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

A quick note - the computer system by which we reincarnate is autonomous. It has not been penetrated by "aliens". They wouldn't dare. It might damage it and we are too valuable to them to tamper with it internally.

That said, the original creators who designed the computer itself did design it as a manipulative tool. It is nothing to fear but unfortunately the only way out is to ascend - become a standalone energetic being.

Now let's say I'm wrong here. Let us look for evidence from any access point in history and try to find support for the idea that we can exit the system without ascending. What evidence supports the idea that we can choose to simply leave? What evidence supports the idea that there are souls in here who voluntarily came here from other planets? Did anyone ever consider that aliens might steal DNA from each other and integrate it into our biological network, or integrate their own DNA without having the capability of soul transfer into the body created?? Would that not lead individuals here to believe that they voluntarily came from another planet or even directly from Source itself?? hmmmm? grin

What evidence supports the idea that human ghosts ever generate the power to exit their ghost existence on their own?

Challenge me with facts and evidence. I would LOVE to just leave. Prove it to me. Prove that my sources are just another controller inspired illusion. I could be wrong. Show me how that would be possible.
    It sounds to me like you have a belief system firmly fixed in place. Its not up to me to change it in anyway, thats your job.

Proof only goes so far, there is always some faith and intuition involved otherwise all we have is a mental construct.

I do not deal in proof, i have none. If i am eternal in an infinite existence then there infinite possibilities that have to be considered or not.

All i know is that a rigid belief system excludes infinite possibilities and that i have been lied to and manipulated from birth and encouraged in many consensus beliefs that continue to exposed as lies.

All i know of who i am is what i can imagine myself to be. Imagination another aspect of myself i was told was not real, when it is the basis of my ability to be creative.

It is obvious we have been dumbed down and the process has only become stronger upon the youth of today. Nobody who comes here escapes this process.

As for those who claim to have awoken all we have is their word for it in a world full of deception and charlatans.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Ray, I'm going to break my disengagement here. I will speak in general, simple terms.

The idea that there is no true injustice, that the starvations, mutilations, necklacing, wars and so on are all justified by previous individual actions in the past, is a very tempting idea. The idea that we evolved from ape men and women in the far distant past is widespread. And the idea that karma is a law which conforms to our human understanding of good and bad is tempting.

These temptations though are again massive misinformation propagated by those who control this planet, both on a human level and in echelons above them who control from a more "distant" perspective.

The video - Everything You Know is Wrong - Lloyd Pye - this video, easily accessible on YouTube, is but one of many pieces of solid evidence which definitively demonstrate the fallacy of evolution. Intervention theory is a well more plausible and realistic view of how we came to be. People will either accept that or they won't but the facts of the matter are the facts and the facts stand firmly on the side of intervention, at all levels, from simple cellular life to complex biological systems.

Second point. Humanity, including the popular channels, have created karma in their own image, just as the religions have created God in their own image. Karma does not work according to definitions of good and bad as we would generally see them.

There is zero karmic accumulation for a cheetah which kills a straggler gazelle or zebra for sustenance. Any design, and the design aspects of any reality are completely evident (the capped value of the speed of cosmic rays for example) - any design by which a law is applied to biological life by which there is no capability for understanding the implications of the law or indeed, any CHOICE in modification of behavior, is or would be frivolous and completely irrational. This existence was not brought about by irrationality.

To argue then that apemen and women bring with them animalistic "bad" karma over thousands of iterations is illogical on two fronts - it has been demonstrated that we are well more than evolutionary extensions of these simple beings and second, it would be logically irreconcilable to impose a retributionary law upon beings who were not endowed with the sentience to even conceptualize the law or its implications on their behavior. As I said, its tempting to follow the karma is everywhere philosophy and sleep peacefully at night oblivious to horrid things but that is a controller group propagated illusion to pacify a certain portion of the planetary population. Its just another lie. There IS actual injustice in this reality.

Contrary to certain statements, Yeshua (Jesus) did not teach karma. He taught ascension/personal raising of consciousness. The idea of not resisting an evil person has nothing to do ultimately with karma. It has to do only with level of consciousness. At certain levels of consciousness, violence is an option. At certain levels it recedes into the background as an option. Finally, it disappears as an option. And as violence disappears from ones view, this individual is naturally endowed with more power of projection. The empirical evidence supports this theory. Truly powerful beings, beings who make practitioners of psychic warfare or benevolence look like little children playing, do not GENERALLY sink into depravity. They can't go there any more.

Let's talk about the ones who did go there ...

Numerous cultures spanning our history and many other histories we aren't even aware of allude to the idea of fallen ones (in parable form). Basically, it is a statistical impossibility to design a reality based completely on free expression (free will) that will not have a tiny statistical possibility of one or more individuals within that reality acquiescing to the logical temptation to commit "sins" basically which violate the basic premise of the creation in the first place - benevolence. In this case, it was to express their creative drive in ways which varied from the basic template of design for sentient life - humanoid, with complete sentience.

Where did aliens as we call them, come from? Evolution? Quasars? God? (smiling here) Which reminds me ... there is an external mother and father whose spirit is both within us, is us, and can and does exist separately from us as well - the origin consciousness (they are as one). Lao Tzu alludes to this. Yeshua did but the reinventers of history deleted the mother aspect (I'm not talking about Miriam). Buddha kind of beat around the bush, not that he's not a great guy. He's an awesome guy. But I digress.

Who fell? Who combined different orders of consciousness, designing predator/prey ecological systems, sentient consciousness in mortal bodies, experimented with different forms and finally, to get true humanoid appearance (the true sentient template, the only true sentient template) put their own DNA in a mortal being? The "geneticists" I referenced previously. Just 37 beings out of billions, this tiny group, created the beginnings of every alien race we encounter in this reality, created us, and literally created disaster upon compounding disaster.

The demiurge.

What do we do about all this? Ascend. Return to energetic existence. We can do this because we have their DNA. Want to know why so many alien races are interested in us, interfere with us, experiment, abduct us, but do not destroy us or truly harm us? We have the creators DNA. They don't. They need us to access that DNA, and attempt to ascend themselves.

There is a race on this planet that was engineered. Ashkenazi Jews. DNA they have is proven scientifically - Sephardic Jew and Caucasian (Caucasus region). That small group has an average IQ well beyond any other group period. Look it up. Its proven. They have been protected, spoiled, tested, harvested, modified and so on (over 150,000 pristine Jewish children's bodies were harvested out of concentration camps in WW2 and put in cryogenic storage in underground facilities, the true purpose of WW2 as a massive, over the top cover for this operation - ever wonder about alien cooperation with the Nazi's?)

We are valuable because of what we possess within our biological architecture. Our souls are just as valuable. The ultimate resolution to this problem is for us to ascend and then freely share with our sister races. Ascend us all. The way the different races are going about it is screwed up. Serpo - the first death "there" did not happen by accident. And they were quick to grab that body and that DNA ...

No matter what ones viewpoint, no matter what beliefs, everything reasonable is pointing to ascending, raising our level of consciousness. Don't believe me. Disregard everything I say. Put your faith in karmic unicorns. It doesn't matter. Just make love your underlying motivation. Explore it, understand it, meditate, rise up and then you can do some good works. Real ones. This is more than a game.
    Good post, though how do you know that ascension is not just a harvesting of souls in a system where there are beings who consider us in the same way many humans consider cattle?

Ascension is a belief held by many religions and a widespread new age belief.

Ascension implies that i can rise to be more than i already am. It is identifying with externals and not my core essence and a salvationist belief.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

darthtoaster (21st June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Rich (20th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I have also come to believe that reincarnation is a soul trap for many reasons and the following is just one example. I spent many years readying about past lives, Newton, Cannon etc. I’m a psychologist and I have used past lives as a therapeutic tool. I have also spontaneously remembered some of my past lives and it was a very intense experience. I not only membered aspects of those lives but at times I felt the emotions of others while interacting with them, similar to what is referred to as a life review. In one life I was a maid in a 18th century French home. Before I died I sent my 11 years old daughter to live as a maid in another house. During the spontaneous regression I felt shocked I had placed my child into a life of servitude. Each life I saw I felt guilt about some of my actions. Years later it occurred to me, ‘wait a minute, I did what I needed to do, I loved her and she had no one to care for her because I was dying’. At that time I contribute my distorted perception of self-blame a common aspect of trauma in which people often see themselves as a doing something wrong during a tragedy. Take for instance a mother who puts her child on the school bus because she didn’t have time to drive him to school that day and the there is a bus accident. The mother will irrationally blame herself for not driving him to school. We want to feel in control, even if it means blaming ourselves. However as I began reading about the reincarnation trap much of what didn’t make sense to me has become more clear. I think now what I might have felt guilty about was exaggerated and manipulated by the ETS to get me to willingly go back and make amends for my karmic mistakes. When I look back on some of those lives I was just an average good person trying live my life and never intended to hurt anyone. I have also changed my perceptions about what others thought of me. At the time of the spontaneous regression I felt responsible for what others were feeling toward me. We all know that’s irrational, no matter what someone does to me it’s my choice how I feel and react to it. They are responsible only for their actions and I’m responsible for my reactions.
    Good post and an understanding based on personal experience on many levels.

Lets face it, we may have come to awaken from a programmed dream of the past that has been reinforced by traditional and cultural beliefs, though we do not have all the answers. We are beginning to dismantle the past at the beginning of a new paradigm, it more about letting go of beliefs of many millennia than knowing about what is really going on.

Its like finding out more about who i am by finding out who i am not.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

greybeard (21st June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Reincarnation Trap

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)

There is no need to avoid fear either. It is a useful tool that develops courage. Like it or not we are subject to fear, avoidance of the inevitable is illusion and cowardice. Courage and cowardice both stem from fear.

Any journey that looks for the self is a journey away from the self. A paradox that is realised by those who take the journey.
    Could you translate this into practical actions that a person might apply in their own lives? If I don't have the normal fears of society at large, am I somehow deficient because I realize the fears are illusion? You are saying generate fear in order to face it? Why would one do that?

Consider this ...

I don't do this often but I'm going to paraphrase Ramtha. "God is silence"

Many others have expressed the same sentiment, and what's common to these many others is that they are out of the reincarnation trap as you put it.

Fear, courage, struggle, triumph ... any action is to distract oneself IF the goal of the individual is to recognize that they are God. The more we succomb to the temptation, and I'm no different else you would have never heard of me - to succumb to the temptation to engage ... is to ignore that which we are - God. There is a paradox here, because the goal is apparently to exit the reincarnation trap and facing fears is just as counter productive to that end as being fearful, scurrying and running from challenges. Would it not be more productive towards the expressed goal if one were to see the illusion and let go the entire, distractive paradigm?

I am acutely aware of the irony in these words I type. And I must leave. I have learned from this though. There is no waste

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Chris
    He does a good job of translating The Nag Hammadi Codices and reviving the Sophianic myth.

It does seem like your are afraid to fear, its like any emotion it is neutral and has a purpose, its the decision that is made as either a response or reaction to emotion, that many judge as the emotion.

Being in denial of fear is a denial of the shadow aspect of ourselves.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Could you translate this into practical actions that a person might apply in their own lives? If I don't have the normal fears of society at large, am I somehow deficient because I realize the fears are illusion? You are saying generate fear in order to face it? Why would one do that?

Consider this ...

I don't do this often but I'm going to paraphrase Ramtha. "God is silence"

Many others have expressed the same sentiment, and what's common to these many others is that they are out of the reincarnation trap as you put it.

Fear, courage, struggle, triumph ... any action is to distract oneself IF the goal of the individual is to recognize that they are God. The more we succomb to the temptation, and I'm no different else you would have never heard of me - to succumb to the temptation to engage ... is to ignore that which we are - God. There is a paradox here, because the goal is apparently to exit the reincarnation trap and facing fears is just as counter productive to that end as being fearful, scurrying and running from challenges. Would it not be more productive towards the expressed goal if one were to see the illusion and let go the entire, distractive paradigm?

I am acutely aware of the irony in these words I type. And I must leave. I have learned from this though. There is no waste
    Fear exists, that is all, as do all emotions. I said we are subject to fear not that i generate it. If i do then its an unconscious process.

Fear like any emotion can be suppressed and often is in a society that considers its acknowledgement a weakness. Alcohol is cultural and widespread, its a means to suppress fear.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

darthtoaster (20th June 2015), greybeard (21st June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris
    He does a good job of translating The Nag Hammadi Codices and reviving the Sophianic myth.

It does seem like your are afraid to fear, its like any emotion it is neutral and has a purpose, its the decision that is made as either a response or reaction to emotion, that many judge as the emotion.

Being in denial of fear is a denial of the shadow aspect of ourselves.
    Respectfully you dont know me.
    I have been in situations that would have scared the Sh## out of most. I was not afraid, just did what it took to get out of it.
    Once you know that you are not the body then fear is irrelevant.

However most fear can be linked to fear of death---of the body or ego, I dont have that fear.

Just for the sake of discussion lets pretend that reincarnation is not a trap.
    Bearing in mind that a lot of people fear what is going to happen to them on death.
    In who's interest would it be to promote a story that there is a reincarnation trap operated by the Archron?
    Why the Archrons thrive on the energy of fear---do they not.

If you read the post linked which is written by a woman who was his partner for years then you might believe that John Lash is in league with the Archrons.---thats a may be so for me.--I dont know him but Silkie does.

There is nothing uplifting in promoting as true Reincarnation trap.

Lets assume its true.
    There is nothing you can do about it but raise your consciousness.
    Promoting the story is not raising anything but fear.

Fear is not healthy it does much damage to the body Fight or flight response is different.
    Fear freezes, immobilises.
    The mind can produce fear out of the unreal.
    What you are does not have a shadow aspect---you are The Unborn---as you said you were not created.
    The more times spent thinking "I am That" the better.
    Time spent identifying with the I, me, and mine is counter productive if you are serious about full spiritual awakening
    Enlightenment does not come about without focus on awareness--which is what we are.
    Attention to the present moment the eternal now--not dwelling on how the so called person was trapped into arriving here.
    Not spending time thinking about being trapped again in the future.

The ego can not stand the present moment---it will take you back and forward--past future.
    Its quite fond of fear---Im special, separate, as I can deal with this and that better than others.

In truth people do as best they can.

Best wishes
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th June 2015 at 21:08.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (20th June 2015), Finefeather (21st June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Rich (20th June 2015), Wind (20th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A thought that came to mind--dont know if its true.
    Perhaps the reason that we don't recall past lives is that, whilst we are the same spirit but perhaps with a different personality.
    Seems we may be female in one life time male in the next.
    Different, cultures, different colours. different codes of behaviour.
    Remembering a past life would not be helpful---and there are quite a lot of them so I hear.
    For sure we don't have the same body.

Ch
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th June 2015 at 21:49.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (20th June 2015), Finefeather (21st June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Rich (20th June 2015), Wind (21st June 2015)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

You are as God created you. There is no place where you can suffer, and no time that can bring change to your eternal state.
    How can a world of time and place exist, if you remain as God created you?
    ~ACIM

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

darthtoaster (20th June 2015), greybeard (20th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Wind (21st June 2015)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The reason I post on this thread is to give an alternative point of view as do other posters.
    The thread, as do all threads on Avalon, attracts guests and different points of view create choice.

Chris

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (20th June 2015), Finefeather (21st June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), gripreaper (20th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Rich (21st June 2015), Wind (21st June 2015)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Someone that is not at peace cannot claim to know truth, here ACIM explains why:

No one can suffer loss unless it be his own decision. No one suffers pain except his choice elects this state for him. No one can grieve nor fear nor think him sick unless these are the outcomes that he wants. And no one dies without his own consent. Nothing occurs but represents your wish, and nothing is omitted that you choose. Here is your world, complete in all details. Here is its whole reality for you. And it is only here salvation is.

You may believe that this position is extreme, and too inclusive to be true. Yet can truth have exceptions? If you have the gift of everything, can loss be real? Can pain be part of peace, or grief of joy? Can fear and sickness enter in a mind where love and perfect holiness abide? Truth must be all-inclusive, if it be the truth at all. Accept no opposites and no exceptions, for to do so is to contradict the truth entirely.

~ACIM

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Finefeather (21st June 2015), greybeard (21st June 2015), Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Wind (22nd June 2015)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

I hear a lot of new age teachings on this thread.

Very few posts are on topic and i doubt that many posters have investigated the topic. There is also much defense of traditional belief systems and conjecture.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (21st June 2015), Rich (21st June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast