Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 10 20 25 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,343 times in 8,331 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote The situation is actually must better than most imagine. For example, we can balance the US budget simply by passing an honest health care plan such as Karl Denninger has outlined, it forces prices lists, ends support for people whose illnesses are brought on by life-style choices, and more.
    hmmmm....

That's a bit savage. Those lifestyle choices where hardly free choices. There's more than 30 years of research into why.
    Hi Norman... based on my own experience and based on my direct knowledge of multiple examples where folk's life style choices directly caused medical issues (and in many cases quite expensive medical issues) whereby "fully publicly funded and/or publicly subsidized health care" far too often these choices were (and are) being made consciously, knowing the risks.

OPINION: It is unacceptable that government forces each and every tax payer to subsidize those who make these choices and then pay the price for these choices.

OPINION: Life is all about challenges. When we remove the requirement for individual, personal responsibility, we also remove perhaps the most precious gift life provides... the opportunity to playing a role in experiencing the overcoming of these challenges... indeed leading that effort.

STATEMENT: There is no black or white "test" as to who is deserving and who throws away their right to have their health care issues partially or fully paid for by the rest of society, but the view "winds" seem to be blowing towards the latter and that, to me... is a terrible shame.

We'll have to just disagree about his. There's an ocean of information about how people have been manipulated and trashed deliberately by the very people RDS is advocating a truth and reconciliation commission for rather than holding them fully accountable for their choices.

The following quote, an annotated section of Bill Cooper's 1989 speech to MUFON is just a tiny indicator of what's been going on.

Quote "As a delaying action, ALL THREE ALTERNATIVES included BIRTH CONTROL, STERILIZATION, AND THE INTRODUCTION OF DEADLY MICROBES TO CONTROL OR SLOW THE GROWTH OF EARTH'S POPULATION. AIDS is only ONE result of these plans, there are others. It was decided BY THE ELITE that since the population must be reduced and controlled, it would be in the best intrest of the human race to rid ourselves of undesirable elements of our society. Specific targeted populations included BLACKS, HISPANICS, and HOMOSEXUALS."

Note: It appears that when they made this decision the elite were on the verge of possessing the technology to solve the overpopulation, food and energy problems
    - even to the point of being able to transport excess populations to other planetary bodies if necessary.

Apparently they opted for mass genocide which they believed would keep the population to a manageable minimum, not wishing to give up the political and economic control which they possessed and which would to a large degree be lost if they openly gave this super- technology freely to the masses.
    Last edited by norman; 4th April 2017 at 19:22.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

abmqa (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Hi norman, you seem to be off base here.

I will explain by example:

I am bi-polar. When I smoke marijuana for a lengthy period of time... large doses of high quality marijuana where I wake up in the morning and do it all day, I eventually go full blown psychotic. This has happened to me 10 times.

When I had private insurance or money to pay for the for hospital bills I did not cost society and/or tax payers very much money. But the last few times this happened, I did because I had no private insurance and I had no money to pay the bills. The last few instances, I cost tax payers tens of thousands of dollars.

I knew after a good three or four episodes that if I get back on weed, this could happen. After about the 7th or 8th time, I knew for certain this would happen. Yet after each instance (up until the last event back in 2012) I made the choice to start smoking weed again. I was responsible for my actions and yet because I failed to make the right choices in this regard, I cost other people money.

THAT is (for example) what I am talking about.

There are folks who know they need to eat better and yet don't and who are unable to pay the medical expenses that are the result of their choice.

There are people who refuse to get any exercise despite their knowing that by not doing so, they increase their chances in experiencing serious health issues as a result.

Alcoholics who have learned they are alcoholic and yet who refuse to stay off alcohol after treatment.

Other types of addicts as well.

These are people who have a choice and I do not see how it behooves society OR the very individual if society foots the bill (and thus enables continued irresponsible behavior) of these individuals who consciously choose behavior that costs us all.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th April 2017 at 14:16.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

barneythez (5th April 2017), Mike (6th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

I don't want to hijack this thread just to disagree with you over and over again. Please don't tell me I'm off base then proceed to ignore every aspect of the points in my post.

I'm fully aware of the principles of self responsibility in a perfect world. My post was all about the world you and I and everyone else has spent their lives actually living in.

I can't believe I'm actually having to contest this.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

abmqa (11th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017), Tinman (19th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #184
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

In the new world we treat anyone according to need not bar them from wellness because they are guilty of being weak -it could be the way to go.

8. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    In the new world we treat anyone according to need not bar them from wellness because they are guilty of being weak -it could be the way to go.
    ... and then there are those who take advantage of the good-hearted.

So it is up to the sound minded to make the true, most loving choice in situations like this that rightfully concludes it is better for the individual to stop enabling the individual.

In cases where an enabler enables another to self destruct, I can see the enabler being the weak one and thus it is up to others to bring that to the attention of the enabler before both the one who the enabler is enabling goes too far and the enabler must then face their own responsibility in assisting that other in going too far.

EDIT ADDED (for norman):

We'll have to just disagree about his. There's an ocean of information about how people have been manipulated and trashed deliberately by the very people RDS is advocating a truth and reconciliation commission for rather than holding them fully accountable for their choices.
    Your response which I just quoted the significant portion of which I am responding to here has nothing to do with what I commented on where I quoted your quoting of RDS where you highlighted what stood out to me that prompted my comment.

Quote The situation is actually must better than most imagine. For example, we can balance the US budget simply by passing an honest health care plan such as Karl Denninger has outlined, it forces prices lists, ends support for people whose illnesses are brought on by life-style choices, and more.
    EDIT: removed my comment regarding "hijaking" as I incorrectly interpreted norman's comment. Apologies to norman and apologies to other members and readers.

Note though that I stand fully behind my view that no one is served when enabled in their actions which are knowingly self destructive and/or harmful to others.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th April 2017 at 14:48.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Mike (6th April 2017)

10. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, this leaves us plenty to talk about, plenty to think about. I'm not sure RDS can answer all our questions, I think he's focussing on the larger issues here.
    I'm almost certain the alien agenda will not let us blow ourselves up, but short of that, I think they are waiting for us to fix ourselves, and our planet. I can't help but think he's right about truth and reconciliation. We all have had a role to play here on this timeline, I am willing to let karma handle what I cannot. Who are we to judge. If we cannot thank the dark side for what they have taught us, then we will not have learned. My truth says that we ALL go to heaven, but if we have a debt to pay, then we must return. All must be in balance. So do the best to you can, some of us(certainly me) may not know how much debt we have to pay off, so better to err on the side of good.
    That's as deep as I go.
    Thank you Robert for replying, you saved my goose.
    barney -- I'm sure someday he'll find out that I'm not Barry.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

DNA (6th April 2017)

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I also do not see how my commenting on your commenting is "hijacking" this thread if your commenting was not.
    I believe he was referring to himself hijacking the thread by going back and forth with you.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2017)

14. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,899 times in 4,329 posts

I would love to hear RDS elaborate on what he thinks about Steve Bannon losing his favor with Trump.

I personally find the timing suspect with Trump's new get tough policy on Syria. It feels like we are losing Trump to the deep state slash bankster elite.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (6th April 2017), Eram (6th April 2017), Helene West (6th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I would love to hear RDS elaborate on what he thinks about Steve Bannon losing his favor with Trump.

I personally find the timing suspect with Trump's new get tough policy on Syria. It feels like we are losing Trump to the deep state slash bankster elite.
    I wonder if you are right.... I think if nothing comes of the uncovering of Susan Rice, we will know.

Many of us wanted trump if only we didn't want clinton, but what is being uncovered, is getting painful. The intel agencies won't cooperate with the Senate Intelligence investigation now. Who do they answer to? If they don't answer to Senators will they answer to Trump? I highly doubt it since there seems to be collusion with obama people, then who? If they answer to no one, at least no one we know about, then they are higher than the 3 branches of government?

Was Clinton's election just to be a formality? All deep state personnel in government and media have already been put in place they just wanted a 'diversity' figurehead to be the cherry on the top to make the mind controlled peasants feel Real good. The press can get away with ignoring the obama felons because half the population is - GONE.

btw, I heard that embedded in ObamaCare Lite was gun control legislation!! wtf!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (6th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #190
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,989 times in 2,110 posts

3% -that's an important number in US history, that's what you RDS are doing. Back when our first president George Washington was commanding the the all volunteer militias of the colonies to fight the British for our independence of what is now the United States. The original force that volunteered totaled 22,000. After Washington lost battle after battle his forces dwindled down to 4000. Many said lets go back to British rule, many said yes will pay the taxes, many said it was a loosing battle. But on that day of the next battle with those 4000 militia members from the colonies under the command of George Washington who by the way always rode a white horse and was never shot. On that day this particular battle was won. And that started the change that turned the tide of an independence of a country. By the way , those 4000 militia members who were citizens of the colonies were just 3% of the entire population of the colonies. So thank you RDS for what you are doing and trying to achieve.
    There is a ground swell in all areas for the course to be changed for the better of humanity from many all over the world!

2 questions for ya:

Q. any merit to planet x/ niburi/coming by and a time line if so, I've read about lots of underground bases here-US , Russia ect, ghost cities in china,quake and volcanic activity picking up?

Q. once and a while I'll read there is technology that can neutralize radiation -specifically like the radiation from Fukushima, from what i understand there is a river below the reactor that is flowing into the ocean at the rate of the size of lake superior every 2 days. Since the core has been breached on one of the reactors it is radiating that water to the tune of 300-400 tons of radiated water daily going into the pacific. Beside us polluting the crap out of the pacific ocean this radiation after 6 years seems to be now making a real impact on all of its sea life and it appears a mass die has started.Any comment sir? Thanks in advance. Stay the course. And thanks for being part the Avalon family, lots of great minds here!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bruno (12th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

RAW TALK WITH EX CIA ROBERT DAVID STEELE - THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/ex-c...-and-the-ugly/

Quote A few short days ago, I posted
    Ex-CIA officer, Robert David
    Steele's comments about "The
    Accidental President", Donald
    Trump and how the latter
    represented the peoples' best
    option from the festering
    swamp of blackmailed and
    bribed politicians that is
    Washington, DC. Steele
    urged people around the
    world to recognize that our
    common enemy is the Deep
    State.

Now, in the wake of Trump's
    unilateral Tomahawk Cruise
    missile bombing of a Syrian
    airbase - which has suddenly
    garnered him unprecedented
    praise in the Mainstream
    Media, Steele is angry and
    disappointed - as are most
    de facto Trump supporters, who
    were never his hardcore fans as
    much as they were part of the
    "Never Hillary" camp.

Robert Steele calls Trump's Syria
    bombing attack "Hillary in drag."

This recent turn of events puts many
    things into question about what is
    going on in the Trump White House.
    Steele covers a head-spinning amount
    of scenarios and he also delves into
    the Grandaddy of all False Flag
    operations, 9/11.
    by Alexandra Bruce
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (11th April 2017), Bruno (12th April 2017), PathWalker (12th April 2017)

22. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi norman, you seem to be off base here.

I will explain by example:

I am bi-polar. When I smoke marijuana for a lengthy period of time... large doses of high quality marijuana where I wake up in the morning and do it all day, I eventually go full blown psychotic. This has happened to me 10 times.

When I had private insurance or money to pay for the for hospital bills I did not cost society and/or tax payers very much money. But the last few times this happened, I did because I had no private insurance and I had no money to pay the bills. The last few instances, I cost tax payers tens of thousands of dollars.

I knew after a good three or four episodes that if I get back on weed, this could happen. After about the 7th or 8th time, I knew for certain this would happen. Yet after each instance (up until the last event back in 2012) I made the choice to start smoking weed again. I was responsible for my actions and yet because I failed to make the right choices in this regard, I cost other people money.

THAT is (for example) what I am talking about.

There are folks who know they need to eat better and yet don't and who are unable to pay the medical expenses that are the result of their choice.

There are people who refuse to get any exercise despite their knowing that by not doing so, they increase their chances in experiencing serious health issues as a result.

Alcoholics who have learned they are alcoholic and yet who refuse to stay off alcohol after treatment.

Other types of addicts as well.
    How do you feel about the opiate epidemic that is occurring in the USA today? Do these "addicts" fit your profile as "life style" choices?

From what I understand so many people have become addicted to doctor prescribed opiates that we now have government programs to combat this issue.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tion/84203944/

Apparently what occurs is people are prescribed an opioid for ..lets say for chronic back pain. Surgery won't fix it so they need pain meds. Some people quickly build a tolerance to opioids and need more daily than what has been prescribed.

Because they require more than what is prescribed they run out of the opioid before the next refill. This results in them either turning to "street drugs" like heroin or try to get opiates/opioids from the black market.

This is a huge problem in the USA affecting people of all classes, rich or poor and races.

So I ask you Sam, who is to blame in this case?

Should the chronic pain sufferer just ...suffer silently...though now, not only back pain, but from the subsequent withdrawals that usually occurs within 24 to 48 hours of not having the opioid?

I agree with Norman, that's a bit savage.
    Last edited by abmqa; 11th April 2017 at 22:22.

23. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Ep. 639 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Robert David Steele

Published on Apr 11, 2017
    Robert David Steele is the pro bono Chief Enabling Officer (CeO) of Earth Intelligence Network, a 501c3 devoted to teaching holistic analytics (HA), true cost economics (TCE), and open source everything engineering (OSEE).

Tonight we discuss the recent missile attack on Syria, the false-flag possibilities, the intel from the CIA, NSA and military...and govt surveillance.

24. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks

to abmqa - I decided to respond to your post in the thread I created so as not to derail this thread.

my response
    Last edited by Chester; 12th April 2017 at 00:01.

25. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Sam, my answers are inside your quoted text so as not to derail this post . I apologize in advance if I have...Sorry!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Chester (12th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #196
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Robert David Steele

I found this short video regarding Robert David Steele saying that Trump's missile launch was his JFK Bay of Pigs / Cuban Missile Crisis moment... In this video, it appears to me that Steve Pieczenik & RDS are not quite on the same page... Video Posted below.

As a side note: I would tend to agree with your layout of the very 1st of 3 possible scenarios that could be going on with this Syrian Missile strike... Below is also something I had brought to your attention previously. And this is Donald Trump's use of Game Theory used in his method of negotiating & deal-making.

Late Add................................
    If this 1st scenario were to be true, then it would pretty much line up with what Steve Pieczenik has had to say in his most recent Infowars interview video with David Knight.
    Steve Pieczenik Explains the Trump Missile Strike
    (Published April 8, 20017)

If you care to comment on this, then please do so. Thanks in advance.

EX CIA Robert David Steele 5 Minute Teaser
    On The State Of The Trump Admin

(Published on Apr 8, 2017)

Keep in mind... the missile strike had been timed to when Trump was just sitting down to have dinner with the Chinese dictator, Xi Jinping... and note what recently occured with the reporting of Chinese troops massing at the border of North Korea... then, their are these other most recent headlines...
    South Korean Paper Reports China Has Deployed 150,000 Troops To North Korea Border

While the catalyst is unclear, it appears the market dropped as headlines of further sanctions against Russia appeared and reports of China deploiying 150,000 troops to its North Korea border.
    • Apr 10, 2017 5:52 PM
    North Korea Threatens U.S. With Nuclear Attack At Any Sign Of Pre-Emptive Strike

"Our revolutionary strong army is keenly watching every move by enemy elements with our nuclear sight focused on the U.S. invasionary bases not only in South Korea and the Pacific operation theatre but also in the U.S. mainland"
    • Apr 11, 2017 10:27 AM
    China Threatens To Bomb North Korea's Nuclear Facilities If It Crosses Beijing's "Bottom Line"

"If the bottom line is touched, China will employ all means available including the military means to strike back. By that time, it is not an issue of discussion whether China acquiesces in the US’ blows, but the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) will launch attacks to DPRK nuclear facilities on its own.""
    • Apr 11, 2017 12:51 PM

Game Theory
    was applied in 1962 to the Cuban missile crisis
    during the presidency of John F. Kennedy - WIKIPEDIA

Game Theory: Is Trump Truly Crazy
    Or Just Playing Chicken?

This special guest commentary was written
    by our friend Richard Peterson M.D.,
    MarketPsych

"To achieve their mating goals, male elephants will sometimes play games of chicken, with one individual essentially giving the impression that he is crazy and has become an irrational player in a game premised on shared rationality and predictability." – Professor David Barash, Op-Ed in the NYTimes, 2011
    Happy Chinese New Year 2017
    The year of the Rooster!

Fittingly, this Year of the Rooster corresponds with a surge in a cock-inspired game in international negotiations: playing chicken.

As a young man I occasionally stood on the bridges across the Rio Grande, practicing Spanish and watching Mexicans commute to work in the United States. They bagged their clothes, paid a peso or two to a man with an inner tube, and were gently pulled across the river under the eye of inert border patrol agents. U.S. customs wasn't apparently concerned enough to intervene.

I myself climbed under the fence or waded the river a few times out of convenience or curiosity. Even the Laredo, Texas INS chief's nanny was well-known to commute to work that way. In subsequent years the border has obviously tightened. And now we're hearing about The Wall, whose conception has badly punished the Mexican Peso and local stocks.

As active investors it is our job to predict trends and reactions in global economies and markets. Donald Trump's spontaneity has introduced a degree of unpredictability to our work. His negotiations around trade agreements, immigration policy, tax policy, military arrangements (NATO), and budgetary allocations are all going to be significant to the markets over the next year. Whether one agrees with Trump's proposals or not, it's important to know how he will pursue them, when he will go full force, and when he might back down.

Trump's tactics are familiar - and perhaps predictable - to students of game theory. Today's newsletter looks at this important topic - one we have addressed previously - the psychology of negotiation and playing chicken. Later we look at a turn in U.S. Dollar sentiment around the U.S. election and its aftermath.

Game Theory in the Real World

John Nash is the subject of the Academy Award-winning movie "A Beautiful Mind" and the father of Game Theory involving multiple equilibria in non-cooperative games - exactly what we need to understand the psychology of playing chicken.

In this past newsletter on the Iranian pursuit of nuclear weapons, we discussed how Professor David P. Barash explained the game theory of young male elephants as akin to playing chicken. When a player in a game is in a weaker position, the only way to get additional power is to fake crazy like an elephant in "musth".

Donald Trump may be in a position of "low power" (from a legal perspective) as he begins to renegotiate U.S. trade agreements. Yet there is a businessman's logic to his negotiation tactics.

Trump's Negotiation Style
    (or just
    Playing Crazy)

In order to predict the future, we need to understand Trump's style, regardless of whether we agree with his policies.

To quote at length from the op-ed in the New York Times that opened this newsletter:
    "It's a tactic that works surprisingly well, because male elephants can in fact become temporarily 'crazy'. One of the most terrifying sights in the animal world is an elephant in a state of 'musth': Huge bulls, oozing a weird, foul-smelling, greenish glop from glands near their eyes, behave with violent abandon, taking risks and defying the basic rules of pachyderm propriety (and also giving rise to the term "rogue elephant"). Facing an elephant in must, other elephants — not to mention people — are well advised to get out of the way."
    Dr. Barash explains that by playing chicken - as Donald Trump may be inclined to do as he renegotiates terms of existing trade agreements - low-power players can extract additional concessions due to their hardliner stance. As he puts it,
    "The trick to winning is for one player to convince the other that under no circumstance will he or she veer off course." Dr. Barash continues, "Another tactic, favored by the strategist Herman Kahn, is to "throw out the steering wheel," to demonstrate that you are locked into a certain path and can't swerve."
    When playing chicken it is best to convince your opponent that either:
    1. You have no alternative course of action and so CANNOT compromise ("my constituents won't let me back down"), or
    2. You are stone-cold crazy and could care less about the consequences to yourself ("I will take you down with me if that's how it has to be!").
    Both of these strategies increase the negotiating power of a lesser player, but they also presume a rational analysis of the situation by that player. Sometimes your opponent truly is crazy, and you will always lose when playing chicken with such an opponent (as will they, but they won't care).

If Trump keeps his competitors guessing
    what type of crazy he is, then he has already won

Per Prof. Barash:
    "In either case, whether you're confronting a rogue elephant or a rogue nuclear state, the advice is the same: stop playing the game. Avoid the elephant or shoot it; politically isolate the rogue state or use military force to disarm it."
    But Trump won't let his opponents stop playing the game. They are locked in, and in his early negotiations, he has the advantage of unpredictability.

Trump's negotiation style works well when the bottom line of every negotiation is money. (Who cares about pride in business if there is money to be made?) But in international negotiations, national pride can be wounded (Mexico this week and perhaps China later this year). When pride is wounded, national dignity often trumps (-sorry-) economic self-interest.

In terms of sheer political survival, it is rational for a government to appease its own public opinion about being bullied by playing chicken until the collision. Trump himself has staked such a stance in his blocking of free trade agreements such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), perhaps to his negotiating advantage.

But the real question remains unanswered - is Trump actually crazy or just playing crazy like an elephant in musth? As a psychiatrist I can't ethically answer that question. From this past week it appears that he will be consistent with his campaign promises. And in that sense there will be less unpredictability than his twitchy Twitter finger would suggest.

U.S. Dollar Sentiment

The election of Donald Trump prefaced surge in positive sentiment about U.S. stocks and the U.S. Dollar. A sentiment view of the U.S. Dollar is below.

Note that the U.S. Dollar has stabilized at a level well-above it's low of the pre-election period, so it's not as if the market doesn't trust Trump. But the original enthusiasm has faded as we settle into the messy business of negotiating and governing.

The month of February may set the sentiment tone for the year as we come to understand whether Trump has a method to his perceived madness, or whether conflict and turmoil will be a baseline state for the next four years.

Houskeeping and Closing

Just as Wall Street climbs a "Wall of Worry," we are at all-time highs in the equity markets. A bit of stress and a shake-up of the system may be just what the U.S. needs. And unless some clear method is discerned in the madness, it's likely that the perception of madness IS the preferred method of the next four years under Trump.

As Trump himself noted in his 1987 book, “The Art of the Deal,” and paraphrased from the WSJ his style is:
    "To aim very high,” and then to keep “pushing and pushing to get what I’m after.” “Sometimes I settle for less than I sought,” he continued, “but in most cases I still end up with what I want.”

And always remember: Playing crazy isn't the same as being crazy. In fact, it can be quite the opposite if it gets you what you want.
    We love to chat with our readers about their experience with psychology in the markets. Please send us feedback on what you'd like to hear more about in this area. Read more about individual psychology in our books "Inside the Investor's Brain" (Wiley, 2007) and "MarketPsych" (Wiley, 2010). Market psychology and sentiment-driven market patterns are examined in our newest book "Trading on Sentiment: The Power of Minds Over Markets" (Wiley, 2016).

If you represent an institution, please contact us if you'd like to see into the mind of the market using our Thomson Reuters MarketPsych Indices to monitor real-time market psychology and macroeconomic trends for 30 currencies, 50 commodities, 130 countries, 50 equity sectors and indexes, and 10,000 global equities extracted in real-time from millions of social and news media articles daily.

Happy Year of the Rooster!
    Richard Peterson M.D. and the MarketPsych Team
    EDITOR'S NOTE

This is a Hedgeye Guest Contributor piece written by Dr. Richard Peterson. Peterson is CEO of the MarketPsych group of companies where he leads MarketPsych's data and asset management division. He has trained thousands of professionals globally to leverage behavioral insights. He is a board-certified psychiatrist and author of Trading on Sentiment.This piece does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Hedgeye.

Hedgeye
    Last edited by turiya; 12th April 2017 at 12:52.

28. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Recently, Free Market Shooter published a “cost-benefit” battle damage assessment (BDA), detailing whether or not the cruise missile strike was actually worth it. However, the article itself didn’t incorporate an actual BDA, instead relying on estimates based on both US and Russian reports.

Notably, the Russians reported that the US attack “inefficient”, claiming that only 23 of the 59 missiles hit the Shayrat Air Base in Syria:
    Only 23 missiles flew to the Syrian air base and just 6 MiG-23s were destroyed there along with a radar station, spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry, Major-General Igor Konashenkov, said at a briefing. Where the remaining 36 cruise missiles have landed is “unknown,” he said.
    However, a quick glance over commercially available satellite imagery shows that the Konashenkov has been caught red-handed peddling some serious fiction with his statement.

Image Sat International, which operates its own satellites, released an article shortly after the missile strike detailing the damage to the Shayrat Air Base. Even their commercially available technology directly contradicts the Russian military statement:
    ISI very high resolution satellite imagery was able to reveal the results of the Tomahawk cruise missiles attack on the Al-Shayrat Air Base. According to ISI experts, the total of 44 targets hit. Several targets may have hit twice. Photo and analysis of the attack were carried out within 10 hours of the attack.

An in-depth examination of the damage to the objectives shows that 13 double hardened aircraft shelters (HAS) got 23 hits. 5 workshops got hit. The workshops are not necessarily related to WMD, but to aircraft and their ability to do maintenance and fly.

Ten ammunition storages got hit. Seven fuel reservoirs of the AFB got hit at two sites with eight hits total. Two locations remain untouched. One SA6 Battery utterly destroyed along with its radars and control systems. In total, five SA6 Battery elements hit.

The results show that the target hits were accurate and that the Tomahawks have been used effectively against quality targets. Although 58 missiles hit the base, it seems that the overall damage to the base is limited because the warhead of the Tomahawk is not considered large and weighs about 450 kg.

Furthermore, according to “TJ”, if you review old Google Earth imagery, the Russian UAV footage of allegedly undamaged aircraft were of old aircraft that have been parked at the airbase for over a decade.

This makes it much more difficult to take the Russian military at its word when assessing the future efficacy of US military strikes. Take note, the original article published by Free Market Shooter on Monday echoed similar doubts as to the Russian’s claims:
    Note that the Russians have taken issue with the US Navy claims of 59 successful Tomahawk impacts, claiming that only 23 reached their targets. This is fairly difficult to believe, given how effective the Tomahawk weapons system has been over the years. It seems the Russians are echoing these claims after the US made similar (though far better founded) claims that Russian cruise missile strikes in Syria in prior years had a high failure rate, making a veiled attempt to place a similar level of embarrassment upon the US Navy.
    It seems that in their “veiled attempt” to embarrass the US Navy, the Russian military has only succeeded in embarrassing itself. The fact that commercial satellite imagery has so easily disproven the Russian claims is testament to the fact that modern technology has made it far more difficult for governments everywhere to blatantly lie about the facts, thinking that they can use their “trusted status” to get away with it, as they have for so many years.

Going forward, we will need to bear in mind the Russian propensity to lie about US military damage assessments in all future content. Then again… it is not as though the US DoD has always proven itself to be a trustworthy source in the past either. Fortunately, the world has more technology and sources like ISI to tell us who is lying, and when.

Free Market Shooter
    Last edited by turiya; 18th April 2017 at 00:18.

29. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

It seems RDS is quite preoccupied with doing interviews, and so is not able to see what is developing here on the PA Forum... perhaps, he will drop by for a visit at some point.

Here's one of RDS' more recent exchanges... his central message doesn't change much, so it seems. As for the content itself, I find a few gaping holes in what Robert has been claiming. The video is posted below. And I will attempt to plainly list some apparent contradictions in what Robert "shares" with his audience...

Inside Trumps War with Robert David Steele
    (Published on Apr 13, 2017)

[starting @1:00]
    RDS states:
    About Mike Pompeo: "He told Trump that the chemical attack in Syria was a false flag. He got it right, saying that it should not be responded to. Trump dis-invited Pompeo from the discussion on the decision to go into Syria."
    It appears that this is enitrely false... And to put it rather politely... it seems that whoever is Robert's intel source was actually the liar! The following from Mike Pompeo's first speech. Pompeo explains how the decision came about & as to who was responsible for the chemical attack in Syria.
    (Keep in mind that Pompeo is the Director of the 'CIA Team' that came to the decision that it was Bashar al Assad that was the guilty party, who then convinced Trump of their finding.)

As quoted from the video:

Pompeo said. “I can assure you that we were challenged by the president and his team,” he said. “We wanted to make sure that we had it right and there’s not much like when the president looks at you and says, ‘Pompeo, are you sure?

Pompeo: 'When the President Looks at You
    and Says, ‘Pompeo, are You Sure''

(Original Published April 13, 1017)

Robert gives 3 possible reasons as to why Trump has shot missiles into Syria:
    1) Trump was always a Deep State candidate - a back up to Clinton in case she imploded & wasn't elected, and now showing his true colors.

2) Trump is being lied to... so that Saudi Arabia & Israel can put 150,000 troops into Syria. Neocons John McCain, John Brennan, & General Herbert McMaster are conspiring with David Petraeus (works for Zionist firm KKR (NYC), who has conspired with Israeli President Netanyahu & Saudi Royal Family (paid for the chemical attack in Syria) & encouraged by the neocons...
    (At this time, you inflate the notion that "Donald Trump has broken his promises to every American"...)
    3) "Donald Trump is an extraordinary clever player who is in 3D chess mode while the rest of us are in checkers. There are every indication that this missile attack was prearranged with Russia & Syria - with Assad & Putin. The air base that was struck was abandonned. "
    RDS goes onto say, the General Mattis lied to the American public when he said all the missiles hit their target. And you flatly say, "Jim Mattis is a liar!" And RDS claims that only 39% of the missiles hit their target.
    (Here, there appears to be some difference in RDS information & the results shown in the article in this post on the previous page: RDS follows the RT news story which states that 23 out of 59 missiles, as opposed to 58 out of 59 missiles, hit their target.)

One thing that I would lay emphasis on is the statement to say immediately following the point RDS had made by saying, "I'm not sure of what is going on!"
    Going forward, RDS states emphatically: "Donald Trump is lying to the public." about the fact that the sarin gas attack was a false-flag attack.

The possible notions RDS gives as to WHY(?) Donald Trump would be doing this:
    (1) Donald Trump is being bribed by Lynn de Rothschild with $20 billion, making him the Rothschild 'bitch'. (I find this absolutely hilarious! lol!)

(2)
    Donald Trump is testing all his advisors... (this one possibility would be the scenario that I would agree with.)

(3) Trump is being Blackmailed.
    a) Donald is on video raping a little girl named Mary. (lol!)
    b) The Israelis have a nuclear device using it as a threat... similar to what they did with Fukushima...
    c) Donald Trump is being lied to by Jared Kushner, he's being lied to by McMaster, the only one that isn't lying to him is Steve Bannon... which Donald has just publicly spanked... (I think Steve Bannon can take a few hits - like what has already been coming at him via the 'fake news' corporate media.)

Running the risk of repeating myself...
    RDS then says that CIA Director, Mike Pompeo, is the only guy that has come out of this 'shining'... (I don't think so.)

I say this because, Pompeo has just slammed Wikileaks as being a fraud, playing for the notoriaty... And because Wikileaks has just put out a tweet that says the MOAB (Mother Of All Bombs) used to hit underground tunnels in Afghanistan - these tunnels were built by the CIA for ISIS to use... The CIA has created ISIS! And you say,
    "Mike Pompeo comes out of this Shining!"-- Robert David Steele
    So, come on, RDS! Where is your so-called 'Intelligence' on this one??? (See my latest posts here & here, in this regard.)
    And as far as the MOAB (Mother Of All Bombs) that was dropped on a system of tunnels in Afghanistan, the following had been tweeted by Wikileaks that comes by way of the Ron Paul Institute...
    (Note: RDS has listed Ron Paul as being a part of his 'Advisory Team' for Trump.)

Care to comment, Robert David Steele?

________________Late Add_________________

There is this one other thing that threw up a red flag for me, and that was when you, RDS, mentioned the name of Jill Stein in relation to the following:
    Robert's notion of having a 'New Political Action Committee' / a 'We the People Coalition' sounds very similar to Obama's Organizing for Action coalition. And when Robert promotes Jill Stein as being a part of it... well, I smell a rat! Jill Stein was thought to be paid by George Soros when she tried to block Trump's Electoral votes during her push for a vote recount. RDS seems to be simply another party member - the Green Party - that is seeking a position of political power & prestige... with a self-styled attempt to subjugate the Trump presidency.

Suggestion: Showing a bit more respect for a man that has seeming come this far - against overwhelming odds of the Deep State, the Fake News Corporate MSM, Neocons, Left-wing extremists, the establisment GOP & Rockefeller / Rothschilds / Royal families - would absolutely show that you would indeed sincerely bless him to your grave (from the above interview), this would make you more believable when you would say something like that - just saying...

Otherwise, it seems that... with all the countless number of Robert David Steele interviews that are suddenly appearing on the internet, it has the appearance of you running your own campaign to overthrow the Trump presidency.

So, Robert David Steele, would you also care to comment on this, as well?

Best regards....
    Last edited by turiya; 18th April 2017 at 11:50.

30. Link to Post #199
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,105 times in 2,424 posts

Many of my red flags go up and alarm bells go off when I listen to Mr. Steele or read his recent declarations (including his petition for an audience with Trump), or when he is the topic of discussion.
    Last edited by Satori; 18th April 2017 at 01:57.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (25th April 2017), ThePythonicCow (18th April 2017), turiya (18th April 2017)

32. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, about 8 or 9 days ago I watched one of the latest Robert David Steele video "interviews" and in this video RDS stated unequivocally that by the end of the next week (which for me ended yesterday) Reince Priebus "would be gone." I said to a few friends at that time that if this did not happen, I would have lost all "open mindedness" regarding RDS. So the date has, for me... come and gone.

I am unsure what RDS really wants, but I cannot imagine how he can possibly think that any serious minded individual could continue to take him seriously when he makes such claims (like all the high level 'pedogate' arrests he promised a few months back as an example) and whiffs on every one. As part of my operational protocol, I always try and give someone the benefit of the doubt... at least I try to come into the situation with an open mind. But when I experience disappointment after disappointment, I eventually lose patience.

So as of today I regret to say that I will no longer be spending my time or energy focusing on RDS.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (25th April 2017), Helene West (23rd April 2017), turiya (22nd April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 10 20 25 LastLast