Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst 1 15 25

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #481
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    So David is convinced there is no Covid, hmmmmm...
    Yes, he said that in my interview with him in June 2020 and had been saying that from the start in 2020. It was the one thing he mentioned in the interview I was not sure about back then, but now I know there is something going on that you could call covid if you’d like. Whether it is from a virus or something else we don’t know. I can state that for a fact since the virus was never isolated. I personally suspect it has got something to do with radiation, since I felt a huge change in the energy field since 2020. I feel my body is under much more stress since then, and it feels like some sort of radiation, Or maybe it is a combination of the two.

But the symptoms can be really bad, as some people close to me have had remaining after-symptoms like astma, one girl who is in her early twenties (and was never hospitalized by the way, so no ventilators) is still having intermittent issues with breathing since she caught the whatever-it-is-disease in March of 2020. That doesn’t disprove however that the risks to young people are very very slim. And that the risk of dying from it is comparable with the flu , which could be severe too, many people underestimate the flu. She was just one of the very unlucky young people who did get the covid symptoms very badly.

So after a long study and observation of the situation I disagree with David that there is nothing different going on, I do agree though that all the ‘measures’ are 0% effective and are actually very very damaging. So he is spot on they are using these covid symptoms as a reason to finally bring in the Orwellian state they have been planning for, for so long. However, the counter movement is getting stronger by the day...
    Last edited by BoR; 6th September 2021 at 23:05.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

bluestflame (6th September 2021), gini (7th September 2021), Inversion (3rd May 2022), wondering (7th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #482
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

The putative virus is SARS Covid 2. That has been around a number of years. There is much information to support the conclusion that this virus is a chimeric virus, meaning it was 1) manipulated and synthesized in a lab from a combination of other viruses that were found in nature among certain animals, but not found in humans, and/or 2) combined with other synthesized “viruses”, such as HIV. One of the gain of function protocols was to break the barrier between animals and humans to allow what had only occurred in nature within certain animals, and not humans, to leap across the barrier to now infect humans. This was and is a Zoonotic disease in the making. It is gain of function per se.

The putative symptoms from the putative SARS Covid 2 virus, that is, the “disease”, has been named “Covid 19.” That disease consists of, or manifests itself as, many of the symptoms humans are now experiencing who have been exposed to the synthetically modified SARS Covid 2 virus.

In short, “Covid 19” did not arise spontaneously in nature. It is a product of human intervention, labeling and marketing like any other product.

The symptoms of Covid 19 can be treated and cured. In addition, it can even be prevented with traditional therapies, such as ivermectin and all the other tried and true remedies you have likely heard of. It cannot, however, be treated successfully with the jab.

If you take the time to listen to and understand what Icke is saying, especially if you couple that with listening to and understanding what people such as David Martin, PhD and Richard Fleming, PhD, MD, JD are saying, you would come to realize what Icke means when he says, or rather seems to say, there is no Covid 19.
    Last edited by Satori; 7th September 2021 at 00:15.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (7th September 2021), Bayareamom (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Elainie (7th September 2021), gini (7th September 2021), graciousb (19th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Inversion (3rd May 2022), Mike (7th September 2021), Reinhard (7th September 2021), wondering (7th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #483
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

I returned to my previous post to fix a typo and I was struck with a unsettling thought: If SARS Covid 2 is a bio weapon as many qualified experts suggest, and I am emphatically not arguing that it is, then what if the jab is the necessary trigger for releasing the next phase...?

For instance, most chemicals do not react unless combined with another chemical of a specific type which act as a catalyst. An example is epoxy (resin or glue) which is two or more substances that when combined harden and bind. A nuclear reaction also requires a trigger in the form of another element or force that must needs be applied to certain elements before the elements react.

So, what if the substances in the jab are combining with SARS Covid 2 pathogens, and perhaps other chemicals and elements in the body, to produce disease? If so, then whether this is the intended outcome or not, it will have catastrophic consequences.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (7th September 2021), Bayareamom (7th September 2021), Blacklight43 (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), gini (7th September 2021), Hym (7th September 2021), Inversion (3rd May 2022), Mike (7th September 2021), PurpleLama (7th September 2021), Reinhard (7th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #484
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Hi Satori,

I haven’t watched a recent interview with David, including the above, so I was only commenting on what he said to me back in 2020. I can imagine he has gathered more intel since then, but back then he literally said there was no virus at all, like, physically no virus other than the already existing viruses before 2020, and no new disease. That it was all made up.

I do understand every point you are making and it is all a matter of semantics. I can imagine today he means it the way you describe it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Inversion (3rd May 2022)

9. Link to Post #485
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I returned to my previous post to fix a typo and I was struck with a unsettling thought: If SARS Covid 2 is a bio weapon as many qualified experts suggest, and I am emphatically not arguing that it is, then what if the jab is the necessary trigger for releasing the next phase...?

For instance, most chemicals do not react unless combined with another chemical of a specific type which act as a catalyst. An example is epoxy (resin or glue) which is two or more substances that when combined harden and bind. A nuclear reaction also requires a trigger in the form of another element or force that must needs be applied to certain elements before the elements react.

So, what if the substances in the jab are combining with SARS Covid 2 pathogens, and perhaps other chemicals and elements in the body, to produce disease? If so, then whether this is the intended outcome or not, it will have catastrophic consequences.
    Or, is the jab actually inoculating against a hitherto umreleased pathogen, which will come later to kill off the independently minded among us?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst 1 15 25