+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member ScorpION's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Robert David Steele

Welcome Mr Steele! Very interested to hear your side of things...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ScorpION For This Post:

betoobig (1st March 2017), Daughter of Time (27th February 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), RunningDeer (27th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

now Mr. Steele: as a test, please respond to this forum, so supporting you, in some way shape or form- you've had enough kudos/support comments so far;

now please respond-

with respect-

Larry

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

betoobig (1st March 2017), Daughter of Time (27th February 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, we can welcome Robert with open arms, the fact of the matter is, is that he needs our help. I'm putting this on Ryans post and mine. This is not about us, this man is trying to save literally the world, and there will be no place to hide when SHTF. This is a global problem. It is my intension to try to help this man. He says he's leaving for Norway on the 12th of March. If he doesn't get a meeting with Trump before that time, he says he's done. I take that to mean that we are all done as well. There is going to be a civil war in this nation that will reverberate across the globe. Enough of the 'welcomes' and let's brainstorm this dilemma if we can. Bubu is right, the petition is irrelevant, it's rigged, and we'll never get to the 100,000 signatures required. There has to be another way. WE have 12 days to find a solution. This is now our window of opportunity, and it's slipping by fast. Unless of course a miracle falls out of the sky, and I'm not waiting for that. We need something tangible.
    Am I just ranting? Am I the only one to see this....Is my paranoia getting the better of me?
    Please advise.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

avid (27th February 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), Bubu (27th February 2017), Chester (27th February 2017), Daughter of Time (27th February 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)
    Well, we can welcome Robert with open arms, the fact of the matter is, is that he needs our help. I'm putting this on Ryans post and mine. This is not about us, this man is trying to save literally the world, and there will be no place to hide when SHTF. This is a global problem. It is my intension to try to help this man. He says he's leaving for Norway on the 12th of March. If he doesn't get a meeting with Trump before that time, he says he's done. I take that to mean that we are all done as well. There is going to be a civil war in this nation that will reverberate across the globe. Enough of the 'welcomes' and let's brainstorm this dilemma if we can. Bubu is right, the petition is irrelevant, it's rigged, and we'll never get to the 100,000 signatures required. There has to be another way. WE have 12 days to find a solution. This is now our window of opportunity, and it's slipping by fast. Unless of course a miracle falls out of the sky, and I'm not waiting for that. We need something tangible.
    Am I just ranting? Am I the only one to see this....Is my paranoia getting the better of me?
    Please advise.
    while hr Steele has done and is doing a great job. i dont take the "when he is done we are done". I believe that his acts will have a catalytic and unifying effect to unify the forces that are against the globalist. While I believe that Trump needs a lot more luck i tend to believe more in doing something than luck. in one of his videos I was surprise that the last two minutes was cut curios I go about searching and found this
    as always the solution for a person like me would be[ spread the word. others of course might be privileged to do other things. I was banned from facebook almost a year ago when I started getting followers. what i did was to go to forums instead of accepting defeat. Who knows, my stubbornness could be an instrument to the creation one or two Mr Steele. far as i know What i need to do is, do something.
    I understand other peoples reluctance to jump into the band wagon. we have been bombarded by false revelations in the past. i did not even read the Robert Steele threads until this thread comes about. and im glad that i did. i am giving him a 99% on credibility.

ps i tend to disagree with him its not just the Americans we are all into it but sorta America is in the center of this.
    Last edited by Bubu; 27th February 2017 at 17:46.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (27th February 2017), barneythez (27th February 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), Chester (27th February 2017), Daughter of Time (27th February 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Me thinks many people put far too much stock in Mr. Steele and ask too much of him. Assuming that he is sincere, and I have no reason at this time to doubt that he is, no one person has all the answers and can do it all. This is a grassroots effort with all of us playing our part.

I still hold to the belief that the way to eventually stop the insanity is to stop feeding the "Creature." Stop borrowing "money" from central banks and stop paying confiscatory taxes. All it takes is for that elusive "critical mass" to do this. Not everyone at first. 10% of us or so will get the ball rolling. But, be forewarned, when (if) this begins to happen, the PTB will really let the SHTF. It will get bad before it gets worse, but when the dust settles things will be better for posterity.

In the USA, this means returning to Constitutional money and taxes. Doing away with usury and only permit reasonable fees for money creation. (Usury is interest. Not merely excessive interest; it's any interest. Look into the "11th Marble" concept. While money is created, the interest due on the money is not created. Thus more money is due the central banks than is in circulation. It's a zero sum game and leads to central banks acquiring all wealth and more power and control.) Indeed, you cannot discuss replacing an existing system unless you have an alternative. For sound ideas on that alternative, read the works of Edwin Vieira, Jr., who Catherine Austin Fitts and many others hold in the highest regard on this topic and others. Also, read The Creature from Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin. Read Ellen Brown's work, including the Web of Debt. Read the works of Steven Zarlenga and the American Monetary Institute. (Although I do not subscribe to his view that the answer lies in putting the control of central banks in the hands of elected officials and simply cut out the middleman such as the Federal Reserve).

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

avid (27th February 2017), barneythez (27th February 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), boutreality (2nd March 2017), ceetee9 (5th March 2017), Chester (27th February 2017), Daughter of Time (27th February 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), NancyV (3rd March 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    while hr Steele has done and is doing a great job. i dont take the "when he is done we are done".
    I agree as well, but that is because I believe life's zest for life is always leading such that the entropic forces of anti-life is always chasing.

I only see that Robert David Steele is saying... "hey, if Trump either a.) doesn't respond to me (such that he may also seek some of my ability to help) or b.) just doesn't 'get the memorandum' then I am calling it quits on my efforts to make a difference and instead retiring to the beaches and calm waters of tranquility."

I would bet though... that the person I have come to know a little (all and only through reading his writings and watching videos where he is interviewed) if he tries to retire, he will soon come face to face with the same aspect of his being which has been driving him for all these decades and he will jump back into the fray, the game, the shared reality dynamic, choose your descriptor...

Us Type As just cannot rest for long.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

barneythez (27th February 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), Daughter of Time (27th February 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Justplain (27th February 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Omni (27th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Greetings, Mr. Robert David Steele and welcome to Avalon.

Your time spent here may be limited but we will be grateful for any contributions you will make.

Thank you for choosing to join. I look forward to your posts.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

barneythez (1st March 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), Chester (2nd March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Justplain (28th February 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Omni (27th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Thankyou for joining, Mr. Steele. I watched the interview linked in the OP and am disappointed that you'd leave if not given an interview with trump. Your knowledge can still benefit us all from norway, as Bill's does from Ecuador, however. So, hopefully you wont cut off your audience even if you get the snub from the potus. The real trick here is to keep up the pressure, to keep spreading the news. First came the occupiers, then the sandernistas, then the trumpsters. Perhaps the next wave or two will really make a difference.

If you wanna head for a beach you cant be blamed. You've been at this slog for a while. There will be those of us who will carry on. We'd prefer that you'd continue adding your voice to the throng, though. For one, i'd love to hear what you know of the ssp and alien tech.

Peace.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

barneythez (1st March 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), Chester (2nd March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Omni (28th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Robert was kind enough to answer some questions for me via email. I thought it would be a good idea to post the questions and answers here

7alon: Hi Robert, I hope you are well. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions.

If you have any spare time at all, I would very much appreciate your thoughts on the following:

You seemed rather confident that there may very likely be disclosure at some point this year. When I refer to disclosure I'm not just referring to extraterrestrial life, but disclosure regarding technologies etc. Are you able and/or willing to share why you believe this to be a possibility? For example: Why would the establishment disclose?, Who is at the top that has the kind of information that would allow for full disclosure, considering how compartmentalised the information must be for subordinates

RDS:
    All signs point to the deconstructions of the walls of secrecy established over the years. I testified to the Moynihan Commission some time ago to the effect that the real purpose of secrecy in the US was not to protect capabilities from foreigners but to protect the ability to lie to Congress and the public. There are over 5,500 technologies being kep secret and that is just the ones on record. It is no longer possible to keep knowledge locked up -- the dam has broken.

7alon: You spoke of trillions going 'missing' to fund black projects, mostly extraterrestrial and interterristrial in nature. Regarding the interterrestrial projects, are you aware if we are talking about DUMBS (deep underground military bases), underground civilisations, or both?

RDS: Yes, precisely. Not sure about Antarctica but I think there is something there.

7alon: Is there, in your opinion, the possibility of a group or groups that are the polar opposite to the secret societies/families that hold so much power over us? Have we the people had an unacknowledged helping hand in the fight against 'The Establishment' in the past, or is it simply the power of common folk standing for what is right?

RDS: YES. The Chinese and Indonesian families particularly, whose gold was stolen first by the Japanese and then the Americans. There are a number of White Hat groups in cyberspace now, not just Anonymous but a secret US intelligence community network that evidently did some goods thing in stopping Clinton from stealing the same thirteen states she stole from Bernie Sanders, from Donald Trump. The elite is very concerned -- decades of emails and phones calls are archived in cyberspace ready for release any day once the right people get the right access. PizzaGate did something I and others have not been able to do for decades, broke open the pedophilia issue that everyone has been in denial about.

Some additional comments from RDS: Deeply grateful for the email channel. Preparing for Caravan to Midnight and Russia Today, going to be critical of Trump for his idiot decision on military (consumes 60% of disposable budget, is documented at 50% waste, and he pours gasoline on this fire?).

I just got off the phone with Cynthia McKinney. We are going to try to bring together Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Jesse Ventura, Ralph Nader, myself, and a few others are we are first going to publicly offer to help Donald Trump put the Electoral Reform Act of 2017 forward; and then -- if he declines our offer -- form a sunshine government that will issue an alternative budget and alternative policies that contrast sharply and publicly with those being issued by a captive Trump-Pence Administration. I have bought alt-gov.org and I own bigbatusa.org, we are talking about a billion a year (100 million x $10 or 25 million x $40) liberty fund that will displace all political parties and begin estabishing extreme democracy and applied collective intelligence.

Thanks again for your time Robert!
    Last edited by 7alon; 1st March 2017 at 01:33.

18. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

animovado (1st March 2017), Baby Steps (1st March 2017), barneythez (5th March 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Billy (1st March 2017), Chester (1st March 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (7th March 2017), Daughter of Time (1st March 2017), Debra (1st March 2017), enigma3 (5th March 2017), Eram (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), Hervé (1st March 2017), Jean-Marie (1st March 2017), jms2112 (2nd March 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Justplain (1st March 2017), Longjohn (3rd March 2017), mab777 (8th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Ol' Roy (1st March 2017), Omni (1st March 2017), onawah (1st March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017), sanma (1st March 2017)

19. Link to Post #90
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great news, any chance of Robert and Bill doing a Skype interview please ?

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dancing bear For This Post:

7alon (1st March 2017), Baby Steps (1st March 2017), barneythez (5th March 2017), Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (7th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), Johnny (1st March 2017), Justplain (1st March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Omni (1st March 2017)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

As much as I would like that as well, I get the feeling Robert is pushing his schedule as it is by letting us email him questions. Doesn't hurt to ask, though!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

barneythez (5th March 2017), Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Chester (1st March 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (7th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    RDS: I just got off the phone with Cynthia McKinney. We are going to try to bring together Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Jesse Ventura, Ralph Nader, myself, and a few others are we are first going to publicly offer to help Donald Trump put the Electoral Reform Act of 2017 forward; and then -- if he declines our offer -- form a sunshine government that will issue an alternative budget and alternative policies that contrast sharply and publicly with those being issued by a captive Trump-Pence Administration. I have bought alt-gov.org and I own bigbatusa.org, we are talking about a billion a year (100 million x $10 or 25 million x $40) liberty fund that will displace all political parties and begin establishing extreme democracy and applied collective intelligence.
    I am glad to read this. This does not sound like (paraphrased) "sailing off to the waters and beaches of tranquility."

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Thanks again for your time Robert!
    Yes, thank you, Robert.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

7alon (2nd March 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (1st March 2017), barneythez (1st March 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (7th March 2017), Desire (5th March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), Hervé (1st March 2017), Jean-Marie (1st March 2017), JRS (1st March 2017), Justplain (1st March 2017), KiwiElf (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Ol' Roy (2nd March 2017), ponda (1st March 2017), Reinhard (2nd March 2017)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

Just listened to Robert on caravan to midnight, glad to have you aboard sir in the Avalon Family!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

7alon (2nd March 2017), betoobig (3rd March 2017), Chester (3rd March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I sent Robert Steele a question and was pleased to receive a quick response.

My questions was -

Hi Mr. Steele and thank you for your efforts and thank you for joining Avalon.

For me, the most important question I have ever answered for myself is:

“What is my metaphysical cosmological world view?”

Why it’s my opinion that this is the most important question for me to answer for myself is that it is also my firm opinion that how I impact the world (and myself) is foundationally derived from the deepest levels of my being based upon this world view.

When it comes to someone like yourself who has been quite proactive, who has generated a presence in the world and has made and continues to make quite a difference (compared to someone like myself who, other than my posts on the PA forum, has maintained a low profile), I am greatly interested in what might be your foundational, metaphysical cosmological world view. I know that most folks seem never to look at this question much, and so I do not assume you have but if so, I hope that you will answer this question.

Finally, I will follow up with an e-mail to share with you my own world view which I can do in a paragraph or two at most… doing this all and only to be fair. Why I am not including this information in this e-mail is that I do not wish to influence or in any way appear to impose my own world view but feel it fair to offer this information all and only because I asked you to share your own world view.

Kind Regards
    Sam Hunter from the Project Avalon Forum

Robert Steel's response was - (note I did correct a few typos)

Quote We are God. the Cosmos is God in detail, every time anyone does harm they are hurting the Cosmos in a way that will spread cancer, every time someone does good they are deepening and expanding the Cosmos in a positive way. Took me a long time to grow past me, country, world, universe.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd March 2017 at 18:53.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

4evrneo (3rd March 2017), 7alon (4th March 2017), Alan (3rd March 2017), animovado (6th March 2017), Baby Steps (3rd March 2017), betoobig (3rd March 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Jean-Marie (3rd March 2017), KiwiElf (5th March 2017), Lettherebelight (3rd March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), NancyV (3rd March 2017), ponda (6th March 2017), sanma (3rd March 2017), Wind (5th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #95
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhQuL1nppAs

since Steele is one of our newest members he might want to briefly comment on this- be well all!

Larry

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th March 2017), Cidersomerset (4th March 2017), ghostrider (5th March 2017), kirolak (4th March 2017), Nikola Tesla (7th March 2017), Richard S. (4th March 2017), Sequoia (4th March 2017), toppy (4th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I tend to be very cautious when looking at anyone in the CIA, now or formerly. Sure, Robert David Steele has some good things to say, but there are quite a few things he promotes that I don't like or agree with and people he works with that I don't care for.

He says on his website "We are all black now. deal with it". I don't agree with that and it seems very contrived to me, about as ridiculous as "black lives matter". He is working with Cynthia Mckinney, a rabid democrat/liberal who constantly overuses the race card in order to shame and intimidate people. At least she finally lost her congressional seat, although of course she now gets paid for life for her continued rabble rousing.

I can certainly understand why Trump would probably not meet with Mr. Steele. Just a couple of things that Trump probably wouldn't agree with are Steele's promotion of letting convicts/prisoners vote. I would not like that either. Perhaps we need instead to make reforms to the justice system so many innocent people will not get thrown in prison, but do I think felons should vote???? Nope. I also don't think Trump would like his demonizing the Jews for many things stance. I don't like it either.

When or if Trump sees that Steele is involved heavily with Mckinney, Kusinich, Jesse Ventura...to mention a few, I don't see him getting involved with that group of very controversial and largely liberal politicians.

Yes, I like some of his propositions but I don't trust his motives. One of the tactics of the letter agencies is to tell SOME truth so one will believe the lies. Sure, even former CIA agents can change, but R.D. Steele worked for the CIA for 10 years. Did it take him that long to find out how corrupt they are? When I was younger and worked for the DEA as an undercover agent in South America and Mexico, it only took me a few months to realize how corrupt they were, and are probably even worse now.

I ran into a couple of corrupt CIA agents, in Columbia actually, and they told me that the CIA, in addition to the DEA, let certain drug lords flourish and took out the ones without as much power or benefit to the agencies. Their mission was more like controlling the drug trade and making a LOT of money from it. I quit pretty quickly when I was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt they they were all corrupt. I don't understand how Steele could continue working for the CIA for so long. Maybe he didn't realize how corrupt and evil they are, which is not encouraging, or maybe he went along with them because it was okay with him. I don't know.

I do know the CIA tried to kill my husband several times. Lucky for me they failed. This was when Bush senior was the head of the CIA.

Also, if he isn't still cooperating with the CIA and possibly spreading some disinformation along with his nicer sounding propositions, one would think he would be dead.

This is mostly speculation, but I do not like some of his propositions and I don't think Trump would either. I would think that the minute Trump realized that Steele works with Mckinney, that would be enough for him to ignore his input.

I do not automatically believe that a "whistleblower" always has the best interests of the people at heart. After reading a lot of his proposals I came to the conclusion that I would not automatically trust what he says he is doing. There are too many things that feel OFF.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

7alon (4th March 2017), animovado (6th March 2017), Billy (3rd March 2017), ceetee9 (5th March 2017), Chester (4th March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Hervé (3rd March 2017), KiwiElf (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Omni (3rd March 2017), Satori (4th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

After not receiving a reply to my first email, I made it more concise...

My questions:

Quote Posted by Omnisense Email
    Hi Robert, I have a couple questions if you would be kind enough to reply.

Do you know anything about CIA electronic harassment?

Can you give any revealing information about CIA directed energy weapons or artificial intelligence?

Thank You.
    Robert's response:
    Quote Posted by Robert Steele
    don't blame everything on CIA. that **** exists, I have nothing to do with it and I am not interested in discussing it.

Obviously the CIA isn't behind everything, however I do think the CIA is the biggest government perp of electronic harassment on the planet after my research. I can only guess why he isn't interested in discussing it. Kind of a letdown he avoids that topic.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (4th March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mike (5th March 2017), NancyV (3rd March 2017), onawah (3rd March 2017), Philaletheian (23rd March 2017)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

One more Question:

Quote Posted by Omnisense Email
    Thanks for your reply. I have one more question.

To your knowledge, what kind of influence does the Vatican have over the CIA?
    Quote Posted by Robert Steele
    nothing is simple. there are elements of the vatican that have control over elements of the CIA, and vice versa.
    Grateful he would take the time to answer this question so quickly...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (4th March 2017), Alan (5th March 2017), Baby Steps (3rd March 2017), Chester (4th March 2017), Eram (4th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), onawah (5th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #99
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

The United States was never set up to be a pure democracy, and for good reason. We are a constitutional republic instead. There is a huge difference. Pure democracy is mob rule and Americans are more ignorant and volatile today than ever. Pure democracy would have elected Hillary Clinton for God's sake, thanks to all of the foreign nationals that California allows to vote.

I don't understand why people are lapping up everything this guy says when he is advocating a radical change in our entire system of government that would finish the destruction of constitutional checks and balances. What he's promoting is just as radical as what Hillary Clinton was going to do to this country. I guess when you openly declare yourself CIA instead of trying to hide it, and word things in a way that make them sound nice, critical thinking shuts down.

38. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Steele does a great job of keeping Rense (who IMO tends to go off) on task.

The only suggestion I would make to Steele - if he is listening - is to stay off the subject of Kuchner. Trump is a family man and I don't believe would relish hearing anything negative about his son-in-law (even if it might be true)
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 LastLast