+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 6 16 25 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele

Hello again Robert, I have some further questions for you if that is okay.

1. Do you have anything to say to those who remain sceptical regarding your views on people you imply are against the globalists, such as Lady Lynn Forester De Rothschild and Cynthia Mckinney? I for one am very interested regarding your view on Lady Lynn Rothschild, as she is the wife of Evelyn De Rothschild, who I never thought of as somebody who would be anti globalist.

RDS: Search for Inclusive Capitalism. Lynn, a babe from New Jersey, gets it. Her husband and her entire family are headed for extinction if they do not adjust.

2. From my observations, many people disagree with your view on making no arrests and just letting the people responsible for all this suffering get a free pass and head for the hills. To a degree I understand where you are coming from, but would you care to elaborate on how this is what is best for the world? Won't these people, if left to remain in society, continue to cause suffering and slow the progress of us working to create a better world?

RDS: See below for my thoughts on pedophilia and punishment:

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/rober...ia-punishment/

Quote The fourth and last priority is reconciliation and to whatever extent appears warranted by a large judicious process, vindictive justice. As a leader-steward my focus is on the first priority. As an intelligence professional, my focus is on the second priority. As an educator my focus is on the third. I have much less interest in the fourth in part because my gifts are in the field and focused on the future. In my view, those who want vindictive justice are thinking tactically and personally while I am thinking strategically and nationally.

I have been observing pedophilia for over 20 years, more intensely the last 10. PizzaGate broke the story open, most citizens were in denial and clueless before that. My primary focus is supporting our President, with the two things I am best at: an Electoral Reform Act of 2017 and an Open Source Agency that supports a two-way Trump Channel. Others will investigate and determine the future of our elite pedophiles, not me. I merely point out that truth and reconciliation — my version is everyone gets the truth, no one goes to jail — is vastly more likely to clean house and prevent another generation of pedophiles from emerging.
    Last edited by 7alon; 4th March 2017 at 23:45. Reason: cleaned up

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Alan (5th March 2017), Billy (5th March 2017), Chester (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mike (5th March 2017), NancyV (5th March 2017), onawah (5th March 2017), pyrangello (5th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)

1. Do you have anything to say to those who remain sceptical regarding your views on people you imply are against the globalists, such as Lady Lynn Forester De Rothschild and Cynthia Mckinney? I for one am very interested regarding your view on Lady Lynn Rothschild, as she is the wife of Evelyn De Rothschild, who I never thought of as somebody who would be anti globalist.

RDS: Search for Inclusive Capitalism. Lynn, a babe from New Jersey, gets it. Her husband and her entire family are headed for extinction if they do not adjust.

2. From my observations, many people disagree with your view on making no arrests and just letting the people responsible for all this suffering get a free pass and head for the hills. To a degree I understand where you are coming from, but would you care to elaborate on how this is what is best for the world? Won't these people, if left to remain in society, continue to cause suffering and slow the progress of us working to create a better world?

Quote The fourth and last priority is reconciliation and to whatever extent appears warranted by a large judicious process, vindictive justice. As a leader-steward my focus is on the first priority. As an intelligence professional, my focus is on the second priority. As an educator my focus is on the third. I have much less interest in the fourth in part because my gifts are in the field and focused on the future. In my view, those who want vindictive justice are thinking tactically and personally while I am thinking strategically and nationally.

I have been observing pedophilia for over 20 years, more intensely the last 10. PizzaGate broke the story open, most citizens were in denial and clueless before that. My primary focus is supporting our President, with the two things I am best at: an Electoral Reform Act of 2017 and an Open Source Agency that supports a two-way Trump Channel. Others will investigate and determine the future of our elite pedophiles, not me. I merely point out that truth and reconciliation — my version is everyone gets the truth, no one goes to jail — is vastly more likely to clean house and prevent another generation of pedophiles from emerging.
    Wow, I would never agree with pedophilia not being punished. In fact I think pedophiles should be castrated AND spend the rest of their lives in prison, or be executed. I don't think there is much evidence showing that pedophilia is curable. It's an evil mental illness and they do a lot of harm to young people. It's not about revenge, it's about protecting young people.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

7alon (5th March 2017), betoobig (6th March 2017), Desire (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mike (5th March 2017), Omni (5th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

well said NancyV! aside from the huge moral dilemma that presents(not punishing pedophiles), i fear it would just be like the army general who frees enemy pow's during war only to face them again later down the road.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

7alon (5th March 2017), betoobig (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), NancyV (5th March 2017), Omni (5th March 2017), onawah (5th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)

Wow, I would never agree with pedophilia not being punished. In fact I think pedophiles should be castrated AND spend the rest of their lives in prison, or be executed. I don't think there is much evidence showing that pedophilia is curable. It's an evil mental illness and they do a lot of harm to young people. It's not about revenge, it's about protecting young people.
    its not about revenge its about taking back control. what would you do if knew that you will be punished or killed for the crimes you committed? on my part ,over my dead body. I actually see this as a genius move. taking back control means they can longer do harm and we must learn to guard our freedom while giving them the honor to test once again our willingness to defend it... until we learn.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

7alon (5th March 2017), betoobig (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh Robert,I am so glad you are here. I love your courage! Like others I have many question. But for now WECOME to Avalon!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

betoobig (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote ... it would just be like the army general who frees enemy pow's during war only to face them again later down the road.
    With respect to the above quote, I posted this (here) on a related subject:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    [...]
    ... when homosexuality is decriminalised and gay people are allowed to get married, they tend to get married, have children and a stable family life, and adopt family values and priorities...
    Interesting point: when societal taboos are backed with heavy sanctions and penalties, two main crops are instantly "sown":
    • the "tabooed" activities go undercover, in hiding and create their own underworlds and secret societies
    • curiosity always gets some cats into wondering "What's so bad about...?"

As such, Christians sought refuge in catacombs when under the rule of Paganism/polytheism followed by two millennia of the reverse.

The same with "laws": rational, law abiding citizens don't need them because it "makes sense" and criminals never pay attention to them and keep going their own ways. And, so, crackheads pile up in the gutters and terrorists always get the guns.

It seems that Plato was the first known "historian" to have pondered the question of the sustainability of "civilizations" and "empires" at length and in depth: what make them last?

Gmirkin discovered and demonstrated that most of the Bible is a psy-op designed and implemented by Plato and his followers as a result of Plato's observations and ponderings. (see this post <---).

The following interview of Gmirkin summarizes his discovery and also touches upon the subject of this thread regarding the sexual quirks inherent to human societies:

Running Time: 01:56:09

Download: OGG, MP3

So, the caveat is, as with psychopaths from all walks of life, creeds and ethnicities, to have to hand an effective, efficient rehabilitation program. Otherwise, using the usual methods of "protecting society" by sending said society's criminals to start colonies on other continents or space rocks just keeps perpetuating the problem planet wide, solar system-wide, etc...

The other expedient of getting "them" executed and enforcing a final OBE runs into that other problem of liberating POW's because these OBEed are sent out with only one thing in mind and that's finding another suitable body to re-incarnate into and keep at their "tabooed" or psychopathic activities with a vengeance...

The usual solution of sending those OBEed souls under some sort of sacrificial spell/post hypnotic command/order to go populate some other space rocks or some other space vacuum as ghosts of some densities or hot fiery places doesn't work too well either... ask the "Djinns"...

In short, any efficient rehabilitation program would have to efficiently solve the "victim-becoming-perpetrator" endless cycle.

PS: As a very related factor of how long "this" has been going on, see this article: Athens: Cradle of Pedophilia and Mind Control
    Last edited by Hervé; 5th March 2017 at 14:43.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (6th March 2017), animovado (6th March 2017), betoobig (6th March 2017), Bill Ryan (29th October 2018), ceetee9 (5th March 2017), Chester (5th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2017), Jean-Marie (5th March 2017), KiwiElf (5th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), Mike (5th March 2017), NancyV (5th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (29th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

All in synchronicity. I did not see the Avalon Forum for some weeks and last night we watched Robert on Info Wars regarding the updated info. So compelling that I copied the link immediately to my siblings who are pro Trump. Then today saw you had entered the Avalon network. Welcome indeed.
    When you said the Chief of Staff has to go, oddly, my instincts were right from the beginning. I began watching this man, a mealy mouth who represents the POTUS. I watch everyone and let my intuition rule. Priebus is wrongly positioned. I never believed he had Trumps back. Now David spelled it out . After reading a number of psychic predictions, astrological takes on the administration no one talked about Priebus. The visible fly on the wall. Was he the leak?
    If you listen to Robert Phoenix, a well seasoned astrologer on Gaia's show, Open Minds, he gives a thorough dissertation on Trump on the 7th season 2017 post inauguration. What amazed him was some aspects that proved to him that Trump believed what he said and would carry out that message with a very strong will. There are interesting takes from Phoenix he articulated about Trumps chart that is worthy to listen to. Evidently Phoenix also did dissertations on Bernie and Hillary before I never caught, before the election.
    Last edited by bettye198; 5th March 2017 at 21:00. Reason: grammar
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

7alon (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    So, the caveat is, as with psychopaths from all walks of life, creeds and ethnicities, to have to hand an effective, efficient rehabilitation program. Otherwise, using the usual methods of "protecting society" by sending said society's criminals to start colonies on other continents or space rocks just keeps perpetuating the problem planet wide, solar system-wide, etc...

In short, any efficient rehabilitation program would have to efficiently solve the "victim-becoming-perpetrator" endless cycle.

PS: As a very related factor of how long "this" has been going on, see this article: Athens: Cradle of Pedophilia and Mind Control
    I have read many articles about the psychopaths. all of them said there is no cure. i will go for the rehabilitation of the common mans belief system. As in the society the bulk of solution lies within the individual. though i believe that any inside peace,virtue and wisdom or cleverness should manifest outward actions.

if you havent seen community justice let me tell you how it works. I use to live in a small almost off grid village. conflicts are normally settled within by the people themselves. only when one party refuse to cooperate with the decision of the community that the case is brought to the court. big mistake. but then the uncooperative one earns the disgust of the society. for this to work we need a society with an uncorrupted belief system. sociopaths will standout in the company of emphats and there shouldnt be problem dealing with them if we take responsibility.
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th March 2017 at 01:24. Reason: Fixed nested quotes.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

7alon (6th March 2017), animovado (6th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Hervé (6th March 2017), KiwiElf (6th March 2017), Mad Hatter (6th March 2017), NancyV (6th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Although it can be hard, I do agree with thinking with a solution based mindset. We shouldn't let our vindictive nature cloud our constructive thought. As much as these people deserve punishment, I want humanity's path of destruction and suffering to end, so we can thrive and be in harmony with one another.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

betoobig (6th March 2017), Chester (6th March 2017), Eram (6th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Forgiveness is crucial at this time in order to really clean up the mess, energeticaly speaking too. But it truely is the hardest part...
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

20. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    [...]I have read many articles about the psychopaths. all of them said there is no cure....
    [...].
    Most probably because the authors were writing from the "Materialism" point of view (all well funded by most Rockefeller outfits) which disregard that a "soul/spirit" can change its mind... since, from that point of view, "soul/spirit" cannot even exist.

See Sam's thread/adventure here (<---).
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th March 2017 at 11:53.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (6th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Forgiveness is crucial at this time in order to really clean up the mess, energetically speaking too. But it truly is the hardest part...
    Much love
    I cannot conceive how anyone who, no matter how far they have fallen, if they sincerely seek grace would be barred from achieving grace.

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Valerie Villars (1st April 2018)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for the beautiful rendition, Sam! Psychopaths...that is an interesting subject. I have only known two in a closeup, personal way & up to this point in time, neither has made a move to redefine their lifestyle. This is the definition given in Discover Magazine(sorry I didn't keep the name of the author of the article);

"Psychopaths are capable of the most heinous crimes, yet they're often so charming & manipulative that they can hide behind a well-cultivated mask of normalcy for years & perhaps their entire lives." Why the need to keep up a front? Does it give them a sort of satisfaction at being able to "fool" people? Are we helping to forward their agenda by pretending we don't know what is really going on? Am wondering if any of you have had experience with this type of behavior, & if so, how did you handle it as per your own personal life?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Chester (6th March 2017), NancyV (6th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi Foxie - just my own opinion and routine

Identify yet never condemn (as in some eternal condemnation)... but it is important to identify with what one is dealing - and I strongly recommend doing so for oneself (never rely on the group or crowd to make your own mind up) and do so based on your own experience.

Let me make sure it is understood by "identify." Speaking for myself, I believe I have no fool proof way (nor care to) with regards to IDing a bona-fide socio/psychopath. But I sure can make odds on it and depending on the degree of my certainty will I hold my opinion. Always new information can raise or lower my opinion.

Once you have formed your (flexible) opinion... if you find yourself vulnerable, clearly take measures to protect yourself.

If the one you identify is a loved one you might feel compelled to try and get that person some help. Sometimes behaviors which appear sociopathic or psychopathic can appear as a result of other underlying conditions which could be arrested such as alcoholism and drug addiction.

Do your best and accept when you have done your best even if the troubled one is demonstrating no desire to change. Accept when it may be time to step aside and allow the Universe to manage the outcome.

That is a very brief description of my own current operational protocol with regards to potential sociopathy / psychopathy.

Note I have sometimes wondered about my own degree of sociopathy... sometimes I sense we might all have (to varying degrees) a proclivity to such where perhaps our life's circumstances along with the degree of proclivity might bring these tendencies forth... but I see this all and only in relation to a single lifetime and I factor in the potential impact of "the genetic entity."

...and I just realized my post has almost nothing if not nothing to do with this thread! Apologies.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Mike (6th March 2017), NancyV (6th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Forgiveness is crucial at this time in order to really clean up the mess, energetically speaking too. But it truly is the hardest part...
    Much love
    I cannot conceive how anyone who, no matter how far they have fallen, if they sincerely seek grace would be barred from achieving grace.
    I completely agree with you, Sam, that anyone who seeks grace will achieve it. If they seek forgiveness they will get it. I personally forgive them for their crimes.

That being said....Love is not what most people think it is. I can forgive someone and still think they should be eliminated from this life (executed) so they will do no harm to others. That is love. They also may achieve grace more quickly, although time ultimately doesn't matter, if we end their life here and they go on to learn more. That is also love. To help them move on and help others stay safer IS love.

If one knows that life does NOT really end, why would they wish to keep someone in jail for many years or the rest of their life rather than execute them and let them move on.....at least in the most egregious of crimes where there is little hope of rehabilitation for many years, if ever.

When you know that life continues why would you want someone who is a cause of pain and suffering to many others to hang around and probably do more damage? I consider that to be very short sighted and a lack of true spiritual understanding that there is always forgiveness and that life does not end. The lessons continue.

I see nothing here in 3D that is more valuable than being in other dimensions. There are also lessons there until one reaches the highest of vibrational frequencies. One will go wherever their individual vibrational frequency matches. They will then continue existing there until they realize they have other choices and are actually in total control of their lives (their soul) and are not trapped anywhere.

So I would completely forgive the worst of criminals AND I would kill their bodies so they would move on. Killing is not evil....senseless murder is most often evil. And there is total forgiveness or grace for those who have embraced evil... when they are ready for it.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2017), Chester (6th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), KiwiElf (7th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,062 times in 8,172 posts

There's an important difference between being kind to the crooks and using enough force to prize the gun from their hands.

Right now is not the right time to send them cuddles. This is more like SWAT team time.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), KiwiElf (7th March 2017), NancyV (6th March 2017), turiya (7th March 2017), Valerie Villars (1st April 2018)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Sam & NancyV for your replies.....I guess I have reached the point of letting the Universe take over!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Chester (6th March 2017), NancyV (6th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I really just wanted to say Welcome to Robert David, this is the best forum in the world to share important info with shielding from Hecklers...

You give whistleblowers hope seeing what you have shared, and more importantly, that you survived after sharing...

The Winds of Change are blowing...

36. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member sanma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Why the need to keep up a front? Does it give them a sort of satisfaction at being able to "fool" people? Are we helping to forward their agenda by pretending we don't know what is really going on?
    I have concluded, from observing corruption in the workplace, that "what is really going on", whatever that may be in a particular situation, is much more effective and proceeds more smoothly if it is 100% unnoticed. There is a bigger difference between 100% secret and 99% than there is between 75% and 25%.
    The front is mostly about effectiveness and avoiding complications.

Are we helping them by pretending not to notice?
    Of course!
    But since they will maliciously target someone who calls them out, pretending not to notice is a protection for oneself that should not be given up without careful thought.

I think these questions are very relevant to what rds has been talking about.
    For all that has been, thanks. For all that shall be, yes! ― Dag Hammarskjöld

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanma For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th March 2017), Helene West (7th March 2017)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Right now is not the right time to send them cuddles. This is more like SWAT team time.
    agree, though i also agree with Robert to give them an exit path. even rats will bite back if cornered. these are not small rats. what we need crucially is to take back control all energy must be focus on that at the moment.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

7alon (8th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 6 16 25 LastLast