Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele

Regarding the edited video highlighted in the OP and based on the many videos I have watched featuring Robert, it appears to me that this video highlights most if not all the major points Robert has been making and the major ideas Robert has been putting forth.

And this is a lot of stuff.

One observation (among many) - The end goal(s) Robert seems to be seeking are massive paradigm changes. There's a huge gap between where the world is now and where Robert suggests the world can end up becoming along the lines of Robert's vision.

I have questions and comments that could and would go on for hours. In this format (a forum Q & A) that doesn't seem possible and so I tried to consider asking one question but I then realized that to do so, this specific question must be presented with context which would likely include some (logical) assumption.

This cannot be done short and sweet.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd April 2017 at 13:55.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

barneythez (4th April 2017), DNA (3rd April 2017), Lost N Found (3rd April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), turiya (4th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So here you go anyways -

First, I make odds quite high that an open (honest) source information sharing reality would play a key role in our world becoming a significantly better place for all. In fact, one might think that by its very nature it would have to be mostly honest and in time, would become all but completely honest.

So let’s consider just one issue the world faces with regards to what open source information sharing would spotlight. The illicit drug trade. This is a massive, worldwide issue. Some countries are essentially narco-states. Others are more so massive consumer-states. Some are involved in trans shipment. Some are home bases for those who might be involved in either a profiteering way or an operational way (or both). Most countries are more than just one of the above.

So when considering all this, I then form the assumption that a huge segment of the world’s population (excluding the purely users and addicts) that is in some way involved in “this business” would see any type of significant change in the currently quite complex dynamic as a threat to their own security (financial, career, etc.). For example, some folks make a living off the drug trade regarding selling, transportation and management (controlling the drug trade through various forms of law enforcement and beyond). I cannot imagine that much (if any) of these folks would want things to change. Open source information sharing would likely be perceived a major threat to all this. I imagine that some of these folks have experienced tragedy with loved ones due to this plight, but I am unsure if that, alone would be enough for enough folks in one or more of the situations I described above to then come on board with the open source information idea.

So the main question is – how (in detail… step by step) will it be possible to implement a world-wide, complete, open source intelligence sharing protocol when up against what seems likely to be a highly motivated and significantly powerful resistance?

And I just suggested one of many different plights humanity faces that are just as destructive as this one.

A follow up question is… what will all these folks do when out of work?

And lastly… being one of the few (at least based on my own discussions with others in regards to the “Truth and Reconciliation” concept) that absolutely agrees this is the way to go… and who would, in fact, fight to defend these folks…

The last question is, how will it be possible to somehow get enough of humanity on board such that the masses don’t go after the folks who would be outed, especially once the momentum shifts where it is possible this type of activity might actually get shut down?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

barneythez (4th April 2017), DNA (3rd April 2017), Lost N Found (3rd April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), turiya (3rd April 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

To Sam and Barnythez, thank you both for you very good info. I will then visit the thread you have given. I really appreciate your posts (both of you) and have to apologize for my bumbling way of approaching questions.

I have questions like you Barnythez I wander about a lot of the folks out here that try to spread truth or so it seems and help this world. One does see them get murdered or discredited or all sorts of things so that in itself can be some sort of confirmation that there could be truth. Don't want to sound morbid because it hurts and is so sad when people try to help and are silenced.

Thank you both again
    Peace be with you

Steven

6. Link to Post #164
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Robert David Steele

I would like to suggest to you, Robert, that perhaps a slightly different tact ought to be used in dealing with a man like Donald John Trump. As Neil Howe indicates, and it is quite obvious to many, that Donald J Trump is known as having a 'Yuuge ego' may very well play a 'Yuuge part' when it comes to attempting to get this man's attention.

...Saying that Donald Trump is an "Accidental President" would not be the best way to start off a conversation with the man - just saying...

Have you considered changing your tact?
    tact: a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain
    good relations with others or avoid offense.
    From your
    Donald Trump, The Accidental President – Under Siege!
    By Robert David Steele
    November 12, 2016

You make the following statement...

Robert David Steele:
    Quote "You heard it here first: I predict that Donald Trump is going to resign and leave Mike Pence as President, with Elizabeth Warren as a “reconciliation” Vice President. I cannot predict when but I am fairly sure this is going to happen."
    I've heard these sort of 'soothsaying-type' statements before... that Trump is a 'Hillary Plant'... will drop out of the running near election day to give her the victory... etc., etc., etc....

My Source disagrees with your quoted statement above... in fact, Donald Trump will not only survive his first term in office, but go on to be a 2-term U.S. President.

It is also quite apparent that Trump has tremendous insight on how to read people, in general. Hedgeye.com also writes & Neil Howe discusses Donald Trump's use of "Game Theory" as a method he uses in his business dealings, and is used, typically, in how he gets to know those people he deals with.

Just saying that he's an "Accidental President" would not be the best way to start off a conversation with the man... In my opinion, there are unseen forces at play, here, that are not readily taken into account... again, just saying... Some have even gone as far as to say that there is a bit of "Divine Intervention" taking place with this man - who never really wanted to be president - as you may well know. If this were to be the case, then this blows out the notion that he is anything but an "Accidental President'.

Author Neil Howe in his book The Fourth Turning suggests that in every Fourth Turning cycle there comes a 'Gray Champion' that comes onto the scene. These individuals as described in this way:

One afternoon in April 1689, as the American colonies boiled with rumors that King James II was about to strip them of their liberties, the King’s hand-picked governor of New England, Sir Edmund Andros, marched his troops menacingly through Boston. His purpose was to crush any thought of colonial self-rule. To everyone present, the future looked grim.

Just at that moment, seemingly from nowhere, there appeared on the streets “the figure of an ancient man” with “the eye, the face, the attitude of command.” His manner “combining the leader and the saint,” the old man planted himself directly in the path of the approaching British soldiers and demanded that they stop. “The solemn, yet warlike peal of that voice, fit either to rule a host in the battlefield or be raised to God in prayer, were irresistible. At the old man’s word and outstretched arm, the roll of the drum was hushed at once, and the advancing line stood still.” Inspired by this single act of defiance, the people of Boston roused their courage and acted. Within the day, Andros was deposed and jailed, the liberty of Boston saved, and the corner turned on the colonial Glorious Revolution.

“Who was this Gray Champion?” Nathaniel Hawthorne asked near the end of this story in his Twice-Told Tales. No one knew, except that he had once been among the fire-hearted young Puritans who had first settled New England more than a half century earlier. Later that evening, just before the old priest-warrior disappeared, the townspeople saw him embracing the 85-year-old Simon Bradstreet, a kindred spirit and one of the few original Puritans still alive. Would the Gray Champion ever return? “I have heard,” added Hawthorne, “that whenever the descendants of the Puritans are to show the spirit of their sires, the old man appears again.”...From Chapter 5, The Fourth Turning

Neil Howe: Is Trump America’s
    ‘Gray Champion’, Like Lincoln or FDR
    ?

(Published on Feb 2, 2017)

If you haven’t read Hedgeye Demography Sector Head Neil Howe’s book The Fourth Turning yet, we strongly suggest you do.

In this remarkably prescient book, Howe, the man who coined the term “millennials,” predicted that a crisis would hit America sometime around 2005. He further stated that would set off:
    “A decisive era of secular upheaval, when the values regime propels the replacement of the old civic order with a new one.”
    Sound familiar?

The 2006-2007 Housing Crisis… the tumultuous 2016 Election. America has entered what Howe calls the Fourth Turning. In his book, published in 1997, Howe writes that a “Gray Champion” is the climactic leader who ultimately rebuilds civic trust and instills confidence among the electorate. Previous “gray champions” include President Abraham Lincoln and Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Is Trump America’s next “Gray Champion”? In the video above, Howe and Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough discuss. Both have some interesting thoughts on “Ivory Tower” mainstream media elites.

"Did the Gray Champion return?"
    Posterity had to wait a while before seeing him again—the length of another long human life, in fact. “When eighty years had passed,” wrote Hawthorne, the Gray Champion reappeared. The occasion was the revolutionary summer of 1775—when America’s elders once again appealed to God, summoned the young to battle, and dared the hated enemy to fire. “When our fathers were toiling at the breastwork on Bunker’s Hill,” Hawthorne continued, “all through that night the old warrior walked his rounds.” This “old warrior”—this graying peer of Sam Adams or Ben Franklin or Samuel Langdon (the Harvard president who preached to the Bunker Hill troops)—belonged to the Awakening Generation, whose youth had provided the spiritual taproot of the republic secured in their old age.

Hawthorne wrote this stirring legend in 1837, as a young man of 33. The Bunker Hill “fathers” belonged to his parents’ generation, by then well into old age. The nation had new arguments (over slavery) and new enemies (Mexico), but no one expected the old people of that era—the worldly likes of John Marshall and John Jacob Astor—to be play the role of Gray Champion.

“Long, long may it be ere he comes again!” Hawthorne prophesied. “His hour is one of darkness, and adversity, and peril. But should domestic tyranny oppress us, or the invaders’ step pollute our soil, still may the Gray Champion come....” Although Hawthorne did not say when this would be, perhaps he should have been able to tell.
    ...From Chapter 5, The Fourth Turning

"Could Hawthorne have forseen
    the next Gray Champion?"
    Had the young author counted eight or nine decades forward from Bunker Hill, or had he envisioned the old age of the young zealots (like Joseph Smith, Nat Turner, and William Lloyd Garrison) who had recently convulsed America’s soul, he might have foreseen that the next Gray Champion would emerge from his own Transcendental Generation. Seared young by God, Hawthorne’s peers were destined late in life to face an hour of “darkness, and adversity, and peril.” The old priest-warrior would arise yet again in John Brown, damning the unrighteous from his scaffold; in Julia Ward Howe, writing “a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel”; in William Tecumseh Sherman, scorching Georgia with “the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword”; in Robert E. Lee commanding thousands of young men to their deaths at Cemetery Ridge; and especially in Abraham Lincoln, announcing to Congress that “the fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor to the last generation.”...From Chapter 5, The Fourth Turning
    Last edited by turiya; 3rd April 2017 at 15:27.

7. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

Great post turiya. Sometimes thanks isn't enough.

I suppose the counter argument could be that the will of the people was an accident in that it wasn't in the mind control plan.

Even if he gets his 15 minutes with Trump, I doubt he'll get anywhere with the idea of withdrawing from all overseas bases. I can't see even Trump's greatest supporters in the military going for that. A nationwide multi interest group rally and an electoral reform act could be a good idea though and the open source almost everything is a strong idea too. All my own fickle opinion of course.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

barneythez (4th April 2017), Basho (3rd April 2017), Chester (3rd April 2017), DNA (3rd April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017), turiya (4th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)
    Robert is up for questions, I'll redirect him here if there are. If not, he's a very busy man. Try to keep it short and sweet.
    Barney

I have 4 'short and sweet' questions for Mr. Steele and one comment. Thank you very much for the opportunity to communicate with RDS:

Questions:
    1) Does he think there is a chance the leaker who unmasked Flynn will be caught?
    2) Does he think the Dems will stop their Russia/trump witch hunting soon?
    3) Is he familiar with the work of reporter George Webb on the Awan Bros posted on his YouTube channel and does he think this will be utilized?
    4) Does he have any suggestions to diminish George Soros activity in our country?

Comment:
    1) We all want you to get in to see Donald Trump. So please consider the suggestion of Turiya in above post regarding how to address the President. Calling him the 'accidental president' publicly may have lessened your chances of being invited, not just his 'selfish' staff. Being a little complimentary never hurt anyone.

Thank you again for your time.

Edit - I didn't realize when writing above the 'unmasker' had been revealed already as this thread was my first thread reading of the day. So I guess my follow up question will be - now that the felon is known will she be arrested? Does any truth matter or are we just sitting around waiting for Soros and Obama to storm the white house with their psycho riots?
    Last edited by Helene West; 3rd April 2017 at 23:40. Reason: new information

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

barneythez (4th April 2017), Basho (3rd April 2017), Chester (3rd April 2017), DNA (3rd April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017), turiya (4th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,740 times in 4,314 posts

Greetings Robert David Steele
    You mention the Rockefellers and Rothschildes as if they would willingly step down from power if they were offered the opportunity to retire to their estates and remove themselves from their positions.
    These people and the families that rub elbows with them have killed hundreds of millions of people to attain the rank and status they enjoy. They have profited from the torture and rape of untold millions of women and children.
    These people enjoy inflicting pain and death.
    They are so close to attaining their "New World Order".
    I do not believe they are going to willingly step aside.
    These families control the intelligence agencies of the world not just the US, as well as the armies of the world.
    I believe they would rather destroy the planet and watch it go up in flames rather than step down from power.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

amor (4th April 2017), barneythez (4th April 2017), Helene West (3rd April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017), Shannon (3rd April 2017), turiya (4th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Mr. Steele: I saw the spirit of Dr. Norman Vincent Peale in Donald Trump as he ran for the Presidency of the U.S. At 77, I voted for the first time in my life for Donald because I could feel the intent of his heart for the country and people. He obviously had been doing his homework for some time.

After doing my homework on the internet for some time, I finally hit pay dirt; I saw clearly that everything happening in the world was orchestrated to bring DEATH TO THE PEOPLE OF EARTH, GENOCIDE. While the rich men of the earth were doing this, they were corning money is making and selling dope, sex, abuse, murder, manufacturing and distributing disease and pollution to the planet and its ecosphere so that they could claim Global Pollution and Warming, which they brought about, so that they would have an excuse to tax us more to keep them wealthier and more powerful. In the interim, most of us would be very dead.

The Agenda for President Trump should be to return people to the land instead of welfare and outdated factories that feed the war machine and the Genocide Agenda.

Outlaw the Law that forbids herbal cures for cancer and mandates the use of Chemotherapy for cancer treatment--another tool of Genocide. Outlaw Experimentation on humans without their knowledge and express consent. Chemtrailing called Geoengineering to which I learned, last night, was added Sulfuric Acid, HAARP, Fracking (again using Sulfuric Acid which will get to ground water), creation and broadcasting of diseases throughout the earth to destroy the food supply, animals, ecosystem and humans; and finally, I came across information that 98% of America has been infected with nanotechnology and the cell towers will broadcast a signal which will activate this nano particle to produce flu-like symptoms and we will all be dead within twelve days. This and the Cellphone Towers scream "Created by Nazis."

It really seems as though Aliens wish us all dead so that they can take the planet for themselves e.g. Nazis and the Winged Draco in Antarctica with their Evil Plot, drooling for America.

The pharmaceutical industry needs to take a deep nosedive. Let the medicine of plants and minerals and organic farming keep us healthy. If overpopulation is such a threat, when a family has two children the knife says no more. If the Black's rate of reproduction is such a threat to White/Brown America, make it attractive for them to be set up in business in Africa where they will feel happier with their own people. I am not prejudiced, but it seems obvious that those who set up the plan of Genocide in America aimed it at the Blacks: free dope, free guns, no jobs, inferior education and perpetual slum conditions. I feel that all people would be happier as small farmers or ecologists, replenishing the earth with everything good. There has to be a substitute for the money system; living in lavish homes is not really what we need. Simplicity is joy. Investigate the Venus Project and adapt it for all on earth. Humans want to work with and for nature, not vanity, war and destruction. People like Kissinger, Rockefeller and the Rothschilds should be the first Useless Eaters to Go.

Free Energy is a fact being withheld from us. The banks have already collapsed. Change the existing vehicles from petroleum to electric by installing a Magneto-motor and/or use a fifth wheel or some other turning part to turn a magneto which returns energy to batteries and the main electric motor. The Vehicle will create the energy on which it runs AS IT RUNS. Five turning wheels can create lots of energy. This will employ LOTS of people. Create vehicles which run on water. There are electric generators rumored to be running for years without any moving parts. Free inventions to be used by humanity. If the holdup is the cost of running the Secret Space Program then tell the people about it and work it into the economy. Release the power of hands and minds. It is what we were created for.
    Last edited by amor; 4th April 2017 at 02:32. Reason: typos

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

barneythez (4th April 2017), Michi (4th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #169
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Robert passed on 29 August, 2021.
    Thanks

My fullest explanation of active OSINT is at this link where not only see the powerpoint briefing, but also the two videos -- one my best short interview on active OSINT saving civilization, the second a video of my actual presentation in Denmark.

http://phibetaiota.net/2016/02/2016-...t-why-and-how/

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RobertDavidSteele For This Post:

7alon (4th April 2017), barneythez (5th April 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), DNA (4th April 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2017), lisalu (4th April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

I share your sentiments. 47% of our eligible voters chose not to vote, one of the reasons he won accidentally what that he did inspire at least 1% to come back to the process. My focus has been on helping him push through an Electoral Reform Act to get 100% of the public back into the process, while destroying the Deep State and making evidence-based governance possible.

http://phibetaiota.net/2016/10/rober...igible-voters/

If you all have not seen these, here are my memo to Trump (he has read it), my ten pager to Trump via Preibus who did not deliver it, and my Trump Revolution series at Amazon (also free online if you search for the title).

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/rober...a-great-again/

http://themindunleashed.com/2016/12/...age-trump.html

https://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=U...3Ddigital-text

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RobertDavidSteele For This Post:

barneythez (5th April 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), DNA (4th April 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2017), lisalu (4th April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Truth & Reconciliation gives them an exit strategy. They are NOT close to establishing the New World Order. Had Hillary Clinton won, she and her girlfriend Lynn Rothschild would indeed have been close, at least to creating the end times. The accidental election of Donald Trump changes everything. It is assuredly a miracle, but is very arrogant for anyone to think that Donald Trump is now "secure" because the Republican Party is half the two-party tyranny that enables the Deep State of, by, and for bankers. Here is my documented story on how Donald Trump won accidentally. He was not expecting to win and was not ready to use the time between winning and Inauguration to do the really big things needed. He is doing some very important good things but he lacks the strategy and the staff he needs to be the greatest.

http://phibetaiota.net/2016/11/rober...-to-remain-so/

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RobertDavidSteele For This Post:

barneythez (5th April 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), DNA (4th April 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2017), lisalu (4th April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Questions:
    1) Does he think there is a chance the leaker who unmasked Flynn will be caught?

As you yourself now know, Susan Rice at one level but I believe Reince Preibus is feeding Paul Ryan and they are both traitors to the Presideent.

2) Does he think the Dems will stop their Russia/trump witch hunting soon?

No, but the real threat is the Republican Party under Paul Ryan. See here the four tracks against Trump (originally three, added economic crash)

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/speci...destroy-trump/

To get through all this Trump needs some radical boldness such as I propose in

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/rober...a-great-again/

3) Is he familiar with the work of reporter George Webb on the Awan Bros posted on his YouTube channel and does he think this will be utilized?

Perhaps but what I am learning from my own work is that even if he is familiar with us trying to help him, Steve Bannon is blocking all others from having the ear of the President. That is dangerous to the president and the possibilities our president represents for restoring the Constitution and the Republic and the health and wealth of our public.

4) Does he have any suggestions to diminish George Soros activity in our country?

Personally I would be quite happy if he were simply executed by a SEAL sniper. We are now entering a time when the law is so corrupt that the public must consider alternatives. HOWEVER, I would also emphasize that if Donald Trump were to listen to me soon, I would emphasize Truth & Reconciliation starting with the Clinton (conditional on their closing the foundation and disappearing from public life), the Rothschilds (conditional on their getting out of the way), and Soro (conditional on his closing all of his efforts to create sedition and unrest across America).

Comment:
    1) We all want you to get in to see Donald Trump. So please consider the suggestion of Turiya in above post regarding how to address the President. Calling him the 'accidental president' publicly may have lessened your chances of being invited, not just his 'selfish' staff. Being a little complimentary never hurt anyone.

The truth at any cost lowers all other costs. The greatest disservice anyone can render to the president is to tell him, as Steve Bannon has, that he won in landslide, the Republicans control both houses and will keep control in 2018, and he can ignore the 73% who did not vote for him. Three lies, three strikes.

see also:

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/01/rober...ction-is-this/

Thank you again for your time.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You really need to do your homework. "The will of the people" is bull****. 27% of the eligible voters voted for Donald Trump. 26% voted against him. 47% did not vote at all. He was elected because of a convergence of forces including the blocking of Hillary Clinton's stealing 13 states with electronic vote tampering, and the Weiner laptop and leaks from the NYPD.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RobertDavidSteele For This Post:

barneythez (5th April 2017), Basho (4th April 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), DNA (4th April 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2017), lisalu (4th April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

No. I do agree that Trump -- and Putin -- and Modi -- and Xi -- have the power to create a post-Western world in which the Deep State is vanquished. I believe Trump knows that he was elected accidentally, but with everything that he is dealing with, including pedophilia and disclosure, he has not had proper staff support in considering the elements of the memorandum: http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/rober...a-great-again/

I am in the process of reaching out to Putin, Modi, and Xi. I would rather help Trump. God, and the world, are bigger than America. American exceptionalism is bull**** -- we started with the genocide of the Native Americans, moved on to stealing half of Mexico, and today are the greatest purveyors of violence on the planet. It's time someone got a grip on the unvarnished truth.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RobertDavidSteele For This Post:

7alon (4th April 2017), barneythez (5th April 2017), Basho (4th April 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), DNA (4th April 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017), muxfolder (6th April 2017), penn (5th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RobertDavidSteele (here)

You really need to do your homework. "The will of the people" is bull****. 27% of the eligible voters voted for Donald Trump. 26% voted against him. 47% did not vote at all. He was elected because of a convergence of forces including the blocking of Hillary Clinton's stealing 13 states with electronic vote tampering, and the Weiner laptop and leaks from the NYPD.
    I think that adds up to the will of the people then. It took patriotic Americans to stop the vote fiddling.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

7alon (16th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

As we have seen in Hitler's Germany and elsewhere, it only takes abouit 25000 committed people to shift a country. Trump certainly has earned that commitment, but he lacks the strategy and the staff to follow through. He is winging it week by week, and making many mistakes as he goes (the most terrible being $54 billion more for a US military that is 50% waste and consumes 60% of the disposable budget of the USA). I still believe in Trump, but time is running out. Absent an Electoral Reform Act, the Democrats will take the House back in 2018 and if the pedophilia hunts continues, they might take the Senate as well because more Republican leaders than Democratic leaders will go to jail, resign, or commit suicide in the Senate. I would not be surprised to see Joe Biden commit suicide soon, his world is crashing down around him.

The situation is actually must better than most imagine. For example, we can balance the US budget simply by passing an honest health care plan such as Karl Denninger has outlined, it forces prices lists, ends support for people whose illnesses are brought on by life-style choices, and more.

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/03/karl-...ederal-budget/

We can easily cut the federal budget in half, but you raise an important point: what do we do with all the black clerks and white middle managers that the federal government employes to do make work? Among many creative solutions would be an end to federal ownership of all land, a two year termination salary for all federal workers released from duty, and multiple new resettlement and retraining initiatives, here is one that was developed by friend Del Spurlock, then Deputy Secretary of Labor for Ronald Reagan:

http://bigbatusa.org/jobs/b-the-join...sans-rejected/

A major part of Trump's problem is that he is surrounded by trators and light-weights new to governance. Being president is the most complicated job in the world in part because you are herdings billions of cats, each armed and dangerous. Prebus is an outright traitor loyal to the rigged system; McMaster is a passive-aggressive traitor loyal to John McCain, McMaster was a declared sychophant to Hillary Clinton and a NEVER TRUMP person. McMaster is incapable for coming up with a grand strategy that addresses the ten high-level threats to humanity, only one of which is military in nature, and he has no clue how to orchestrate plans across ALL Cabinet departments to deal with all those threats at the same time that he is delusional about keeping DoD centered on easy to kill conventional military formations and grostequely expensive and ineffective weapons systems such as the J-35 and the USS Gerald Force.

Trump has the potential -- his staff lacks the intelligence and integrity that is needed, and there is no way I am backing off on that point.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RobertDavidSteele For This Post:

barneythez (5th April 2017), Basho (4th April 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), DNA (4th April 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

The 1000 military bases do not serve a military purpose and Trump is already pre-disposed to pulling back from all our unconstitutional wars and foreign occupations. The 1000 bases are used to smuggled gold, guns, drugs, cash, and small children. Many of them are also part of an archaic NSA network that is no longer needed, we steal everything directly from the communications and computing devices over the network and rely less and less on bounced radio signals (which is why Alice Springs in Australia can probably be closed).

I cannot spend a lot of time helping all of you catch up with 30 years of thinking by many others -- you can browse at http://phibetaiota.net and I also recommend my 2000+ non-fiction book reviews including the lists of lists of reviews here: http://phibetaiota.net/reviews/

Certainly you have my best wishes. I will come back here each time Barry tells me I need to.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What's new is my three videos from Norway and my latest appearance on RT. Here are the links:

https://youtu.be/5et5dLgr7Ak

https://youtu.be/nghUx-uTiwg

https://youtu.be/yvYWNR9575I

https://youtu.be/trzyNPQ5zx4

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RobertDavidSteele For This Post:

barneythez (5th April 2017), Basho (4th April 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), DNA (4th April 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017), norman (4th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote The situation is actually must better than most imagine. For example, we can balance the US budget simply by passing an honest health care plan such as Karl Denninger has outlined, it forces prices lists, ends support for people whose illnesses are brought on by life-style choices, and more.
    hmmmm....

That's a bit savage. Those lifestyle choices where hardly free choices. There's more than 30 years of research into why.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

7alon (4th April 2017), abmqa (11th April 2017), Desire (5th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My fullest explanation of active OSINT is at this link where not only see the powerpoint briefing, but also the two videos -- one my best short interview on active OSINT saving civilization, the second a video of my actual presentation in Denmark.

http://phibetaiota.net/2016/02/2016-...t-why-and-how/
    Hi Robert, was the reply above your response to my three questions? If so (and you might be new to this type of exchange), there is a button that says, "Reply With Quote" which assists readers in knowing what you might be focusing on. Another tip is that you can use this feature and then eliminate all of a rather lengthy post other than the specific part you may be responding to. By doing this, the quoted portion shows both the "who" you are responding to as well as provides a click back to that original post... all helpful to some readers.

Here is what it could have looked like -

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    So the main question is – how (in detail… step by step) will it be possible to implement a world-wide, complete, open source intelligence sharing protocol when up against what seems likely to be a highly motivated and significantly powerful resistance?

A follow up question is… what will all these folks do when out of work?

The last question is, how will it be possible to somehow get enough of humanity on board such that the masses don’t go after the folks who would be outed, especially once the momentum shifts where it is possible this type of activity might actually get shut down?

So - assuming your response was to my three questions, I went to the link you provided and went through the power point slides (thanks for posting this all on your site) and I have to say that this was all way too complex for me to see any way any of my three questions were answered. I apologize as I am not ex-military or ex-intelligence agency human resource and I have never been a contractor to any type of DOD project where I might understand most of the terms and acronyms you used.

Also, I searched for the two videos you mentioned but could not find them on this link. Is it possible they are at another link?

I will try my best to not waste your time by researching more of your materials to find the answers I am seeking, but I am also sensing that the answers I am seeking - which describes the place where "the rubber meets the road" may not be so easily conveyed to laymen and regular folks like myself.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

barneythez (5th April 2017), Lost N Found (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017)

35. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote The situation is actually must better than most imagine. For example, we can balance the US budget simply by passing an honest health care plan such as Karl Denninger has outlined, it forces prices lists, ends support for people whose illnesses are brought on by life-style choices, and more.
    hmmmm....

That's a bit savage. Those lifestyle choices where hardly free choices. There's more than 30 years of research into why.
    Hi norman... based on my own experience and based on my direct knowledge of multiple examples where folk's life style choices directly caused medical issues (and in many cases quite expensive medical issues) whereby "fully publicly funded and/or publicly subsidized health care" far too often these choices were (and are) being made consciously, knowing the risks.

OPINION: It is unacceptable that government forces each and every tax payer to subsidize those who make these choices and then pay the price for these choices.

OPINION: Life is all about challenges. When we remove the requirement for individual, personal responsibility, we also remove perhaps the most precious gift life provides... the opportunity to playing a role in experiencing the overcoming of these challenges... indeed leading that effort.

STATEMENT: There is no black or white "test" as to who is deserving and who throws away their right to have their health care issues partially or fully paid for by the rest of society, but the "winds" seem to be blowing towards the latter and that, to me... is a terrible shame.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th April 2017 at 14:17.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

barneythez (5th April 2017), Jean-Marie (4th April 2017), norman (4th April 2017)

37. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Truth & Reconciliation gives them an exit strategy. They are NOT close to establishing the New World Order. Had Hillary Clinton won, she and her girlfriend Lynn Rothschild would indeed have been close, at least to creating the end times.

Last time I spoke with you regarding Lady Rothschild, you stated that she didn't agree with the agenda of people like Hillary Clinton, and that the reason why is because she 'gets it' and knows the world literally can't continue this way - for the sake of the elite and common folk. It would be an understatement for me to say I am confused about the sudden mention that Hillary and Lynn are buddies and have a desire to fulfil the same agenda.

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Hello again Robert, I have some further questions for you if that is okay.

1. Do you have anything to say to those who remain sceptical regarding your views on people you imply are against the globalists, such as Lady Lynn Forester De Rothschild and Cynthia Mckinney? I for one am very interested regarding your view on Lady Lynn Rothschild, as she is the wife of Evelyn De Rothschild, who I never thought of as somebody who would be anti globalist.

RDS: Search for Inclusive Capitalism. Lynn, a babe from New Jersey, gets it. Her husband and her entire family are headed for extinction if they do not adjust.
    Last edited by 7alon; 4th April 2017 at 14:53.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 9 19 25 LastLast