Name:	image.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	913.8 KB
ID:	30329Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	791.8 KB
ID:	30330

7 years ago I started a script, where the clues to the killer revolved around the number 7...7 rays of mankind, 7 chakras, 7 books of the bible, base notes in music, wonders of the world, colours of the rainbow etc....last Sunday I couldn't shake the number 7 and started to look through the original notes again....and last night I woke with a shot and looked something up....Efraim Rodriguez sent a letter to Nasa years ago, warning them of an asteroid strike in the ocean off the coast of Puerto Rico.....now look at the path an ensuing tsunami would take....look at the positioning of the huge military buildup ahead of Jade Helm...look at the NASA meteor prediction....and look at the date....I initially thought that China was going to call in it's debt, America would crash the dollar, close the banks and be on the ground to impose martial law......to me, this looks more likely.....are we planning for a direct hit?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JPM45 For This Post:

Axman (24th June 2015), betoobig (25th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (23rd June 2015), DarMar (23rd June 2015), Elisheva (25th June 2015), Flash (25th June 2015), fourty-two (26th June 2015), Gardener (25th June 2015), Johnny (25th June 2015), kiwikid (23rd June 2015), Nasu (23rd June 2015), shadowstalker (23rd June 2015), StandingWave (25th June 2015), Watching from Cyprus (24th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,785 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Boom?

Yep, and when President Obama asked SA for santuary, they said they would, but they didn't want to disrupt racial peace in SA, and said certain sects of our population, would cause racial unrest. So....I really don't know what Americans will do, when something happens. The elites aren't passing out tickets to planetary bases or D.U.M.B.s.

Didn't someone mention the US crustal map where the granites been there unbroken for 65 million years the other day. Saw a video on you tube about it. Needed info on areas that aren't giving off "sinkholes."
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 23rd June 2015 at 15:21.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Axman (24th June 2015), betoobig (25th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (23rd June 2015), Gardener (25th June 2015), Johnny (25th June 2015), JPM45 (23rd June 2015), Nasu (23rd June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,785 times in 3,539 posts

I saw his warning also via link to YT where I had to "translate" w/subtitles in Eng. to know what he said. Pretty interesting how he notified our people as well as the UN and got no response on the emergency this July, mid month 17th I think. I might have written it down to verify if US decides to spring it on us like deep impact. God be with us.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Axman (24th June 2015), betoobig (25th June 2015), Gardener (25th June 2015), Johnny (25th June 2015), JPM45 (23rd June 2015), Nasu (23rd June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Jpm45......if you mentioned the number 7 one more time it would have been seven times ....how in heaven does seven connect to tsunami..jade H...asteroid..kill shot??
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

betoobig (25th June 2015), Johnny (25th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member JPM45's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha....is it any more far fetched than the original prediction, backed up for the last nigh-on forty years by physicists, intelligence chiefs, psychologists and photo experts, the NASA close approach chart, that at least notes the proximity as a cause for concern, as a possible reason for the bewildering scale and positioning of Jade Helm, perfectly in place for a tsunami in that region, the home for possibly madcap theories that is entitled "prophecies and predictions" and of course the thing that ties all this together...s..s....s....s.....sssss****, I can't say it.....the date! I'm sure it's not the weirdest thing you've read on here...I see you're from Florida....oh my god, have you seen how many letters that has????? Hehe....just kidding...can you swim?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JPM45 For This Post:

betoobig (25th June 2015), Johnny (25th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Welp.....you still have not answered the question about the number seven connection....and yes I can swim...and I'm right on the nose of one of those positions.....go ahead come straight for it....Make My Day

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

betoobig (25th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I believe I have now answered it twice....the first answered itself...the date on the NASA meteor watch close approach table is July the seventh....7/7....and one followed the day after for the moon...do you see this? are we linked in yet? Universal concern about the scale and reason for massive military build up around south west....still with me? Puerto Ricans worried about predicted meteor hit off their coastline, which one of their countrymen told NASA about in 1988 and will cause a tsunami...still with me? We have now connected NASA, Puerto Rico, meteor, Jade Helm and the number 7.... I probably shouldn't mention FEMA stockpiling bodybags, food rations and coffins all through Puerto Rico and FEMA section 3, eastern seaboard. If I've got time later on, I will draw a diagram.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JPM45 For This Post:

betoobig (25th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,074 times in 1,806 posts

As i read it:
    1- the elite is willing to kill as much as they can, desperetly now, so for them everything is in place for this mass destruction.
    2- Once again we aproach a possible "armagedon"; the event we all had hear about.
    3- Once again we will be save and nothing will happen as everything is been taking care of.
    4- We´ll see we are in a positive timeline, definetly.
    5- i wish i am right.
    6- No fear.
    7-Much Love
    Juan

16. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

JPM45 (25th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JPM45 (here)
    I believe I have now answered it twice....the first answered itself...the date on the NASA meteor watch close approach table is July the seventh....7/7....and one followed the day after for the moon...do you see this? are we linked in yet? Universal concern about the scale and reason for massive military build up around south west....still with me? Puerto Ricans worried about predicted meteor hit off their coastline, which one of their countrymen told NASA about in 1988 and will cause a tsunami...still with me? We have now connected NASA, Puerto Rico, meteor, Jade Helm and the number 7.... I probably shouldn't mention FEMA stockpiling bodybags, food rations and coffins all through Puerto Rico and FEMA section 3, eastern seaboard. If I've got time later on, I will draw a diagram.

No I am not with you! And honestly I do not see a pattern ringing out at me with the information so far.....I as many have heard these dated close meteor predictions as well as a large scale operation--real or fake...for some time. I have been warned about where I live for years as its been slated for catastrophe over and over...ALAS AT THIS POINT WHTEVER GAME IS ON THE TABLE ----Bring IT ON. I am sincerely tired of this popsicle stand...Jade probably already knew I would say tht.....

Yes bring on the diagram!

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

These are only light hearted views...points for discussion....I couldn't really give a toss....peace out

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JPM45 For This Post:

betoobig (29th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread