2. The Following User Says Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Johnny (21st August 2016)

3. Link to Post #962
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Thank you Nick - yes I will have fun playing with the meter. A grounding sheet is earthed to the earth bit of the socket - the sheet has little silver wires running through it and when you lie on it it reduces the voltage in your body - thats what I used the meter for - to measure the difference.

Regarding the basic electrical theory - I know very little, but I dont know whether we can apply the usual theories to plasma technology because you are dealing with a multidimensional field which behaves differently to what we have experienced so far.
    get a copper rod, about 4-6 feet in length, pound it into the ground outside your bedroom (as deep as you can) & run a connecting line to your mat... for bonus points pound in at least 4 rods in various locations around your bedroom, interconnect them all and then connect them to your grounding mat.

This will provide you with a good "to earth" ground with out MUCH interference. (you'll pick up some latent RF due to having copper lines run all over.. like a strangely shaped antenna).

I spend at least 10 min a day barefoot on dirt or grass.. I'm not sure if it's directly beneficial but I feel the theory has merit.

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    A note of caution...

Using the earth/ground of an electrical outlet will be safe (or it should be - that's why it's there), but there are those who believe that the electrical noise in domestic house wiring (from all manner of devices - so called "dirty electricity") is coupled to the earth wire which of course runs adjacent to all the live/neutral house wiring.

If you believe this to be the case, I'd suggest you use a completely separate earth for the blanket. A water pipe will probably do if you're sure it has no plastic sections. Or a good copper earth spike (from an electrical retailer) hammered into damp ground.

Yeah, what he said!

If Keshe can nanocoat all the wires in your house, then all the wires in your house can act like an RF antenna and send unwanted noise through your lines. (one of those is demonstrably true.....)
    Last edited by TargeT; 19th August 2016 at 18:34.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (19th August 2016), Johnny (21st August 2016)

5. Link to Post #963
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

A quick note 'bout grounding rods...

The statement, "it depends..." is kinda critical and it comes down to in some places of the world, the RETURN PATH for the mains for the power feed distribution for the region is corrupted.

What the return path for the power station means is that power should NOT BE going through the ground as the "return path", there should not be any ground leakage.

IN two places I have seen, one is Round Rock Texas in a certain part of the city, and in Sullivan Missouri, similarly I found ground fault issues, where the power mains feed were grounding THROUGH the ground and not through the return path of the power mains..

What I suspect was happening is there were various motors somewhere (a defective well in the area can be a likely cause to energize the ground), an old appliance motor and so forth..

TO TEST for this, putting the METER on AC and connect to the two grounding rods and VERIFY that there is NO CURRENT, NO AC VOLTAGE appearing of any substantial value.

What I monitored in Sullivan, MO was a result of the owner of the property, getting ALL EXCITED about "FREE ENERGY" and he showed me his demo of a couple electrodes in the ground and getting up to 100 volts across the ground at 20 feet apart.. !!! He noted that he got shocked one day, working on the GROUND of his well pump and thought that his part of the world was notorious for generating FREE ENERGY and proceeded to play around with concepts using grounding rods to "suck energy" out of the ethers (so he explained to me as his logic). A check of the overall power grid in the area was showing that that part of Missouri had an awful problem with ground faults, with current running THRU the ground instead of the return path on the mains.

Similarly the same type of situation was happening in Round Rock, TX.

I would say, just putting in grounding rods, and connecting them to any area INSIDE the house could be potentially dangerous, if there is a ground fault, or current traveling in the earth/ground where is SHOULD NOT BE.

I personally suspect that those who are using claiming 'free energy' from grounding rods current are experiencing leakage from the power-station, or somebody's well in the area, or various appliances shorting out, and the building not being properly grounded... (I recall one instance in the Idaho area, where I was in the basement, and touched the washing machine, and got quite a shock.. It had a ground fault from the motor, and I was standing on concrete with my bare feet... Danger situations can happen with GROUND FAULTS, and if one is playing with 'extracting' free energy the ground fault logic could easily provide for delusion and mis-categorizing where the energy is coming from..)

References to "stray voltage" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stray_voltage

Here is a situation where a downed power line can create "leakage" or charge into the ground -

Quote Consolidated Edison in New York City has had frequent incidents of stray voltage, including the electrocution death of Jodie S. Lane in 2004, while walking her dog in Manhattan.

In 2009, the Jodie S. Lane Public Safety Foundation announced a publicly accessible website with maps showing thousands of reported stray voltage locations in New York City. In addition, the Foundation sponsors the "Jodie S. Lane Stray Voltage Detection, Mitigation & Prevention Conference", an annual meeting attended by power utilities and regulators from around the country to discuss stray voltage detection programs. The Foundation also initiated and advocates regular mobile scanning by utility companies for stray voltage hazards.

In Boston, NSTAR Electric (formerly Boston Edison) has also had problems with hazardous stray voltages, which have killed several dogs during the 1990s.

As a result, the City of Boston government started a program to detect, report on, and repair stray voltage hazards.

Toronto Hydro pulled all employees off regular duty on the weekend of January 30, 2009 to deal with ongoing stray voltage problems in the city.

This came after as many as five children were shocked though none suffered serious injury. The stray voltage problem had claimed the lives of two dogs in the previous few months.

In March 2013, Californian Simona Wilson won a $4 million lawsuit against her power company after stray voltage from a substation near her house repeatedly shocked her and members of her family whenever they were in the shower.
    It is my opinion that an unscrupulous inventor could make use of GROUND faulting and stray voltage. One such inventor could be overly naive, not knowing actual electrical principles, and having come across RF leakage, or GROUND faulting and stray voltage, developed as the 'inventor' I met in Sullivan, MO. As pointed out in the quotes above, the leakage currents can KILL and have killed so before just sticking ground rods in the soil, and bringing those wires INSIDE, ONE MUST CHECK for stray current leakage..

BE wise, be alive, be safe..

6. Link to Post #964
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

On ground currents: The neutral of An Edison Three Wire System is grounded at every entry point or tap point for this very reason - to assure there is no voltage to ground on the return path. The resistance of "earth" is far greater than the resistance of the return path current conductor. The return path is "referenced" to ground so that the power wires will not exceed their rated or intended voltage.

The problem may be an area that is not a particularly good ground, somehow isolated from the actual earth potential. But "dirty" neutrals are almost always caused by separation from ground (floating neutral), or too many neutral to ground connections on branch circuits (these often occur in the plugs, where neutral and ground can touch if not properly installed).

A good solid, properly installed ground rod or plate should resolve such issues but then a solid link to any other grounding points should be added, making a grid of equal potential.

There are exceptions. In cities, underground transformers can induce enough of a standing wave of potential to electrocute a large dog or horse. These again are mitigated by installing a grounding grid around the transformer vault.
    In small towns and rural areas, where long distances of wire force utilities to "cheat" by running only one leg of the system to power farms along a side road, for example. When terminating at a farm a capacitor is employed to alter the phase of the solitary leg, thereby mimicking a second leg. Here the neutral grounding is even more important to ensure that voltage does not exceed 120 volts. If the neutral were to "float" all kinds of strange readings could result.
    Areas where any high voltage lines run too close to the earth's surface can induce a ring of varying current underneath it. If your stride is long enough or the induced voltage high enough you can get a shock.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (19th August 2016), Johnny (21st August 2016), TargeT (19th August 2016)

8. Link to Post #965
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 20th August 2016 at 03:42.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (19th August 2016), Johnny (21st August 2016)

10. Link to Post #966
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    The gift that keeps on giving...Greer met with two Keshe group members in D.C. YESTERDAY.

Yeah, THIS Greer:
    http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/s...ns.trigger.pdf (link provided in case pdf comes up blank below as it does for me...)
    This should get interesting...he belongs in a supermax.

Keshe's technology will become widespread in the United States.
    I do not understand this!!!
    Redstart Kachina please be more explicit.
    1. Is Greer dead or disappeared (not relevant to this thread)?
    2. Why is this material related to Keshe, as I read the material I find no relationship.
    3. How the dead man switch material got public released?

Thanks
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

jaybee (20th August 2016), Johnny (21st August 2016)

12. Link to Post #967
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 20th August 2016 at 03:42.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Johnny (21st August 2016), PathWalker (20th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #968
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,013 times in 2,209 posts

this is a transcript from the 133rd KSW - beginning at 1:53:30 and going on for around 6 minutes - (one or two words may have been missed sometimes but I'm just copying from my notes -) - it's pretty much word for word -

It's Mr Keshe's take on why the system in Washington failed to work ~

(the Caroline referred to is his wife)

He said ----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"..... I was explaining to Caroline yesterday - I was saying - a lot of people come and tell us their system doesn't work and I tell them one day why - maybe today is the day to tell because a lot of you are working on it -

Understand you are building Magrav systems, you are building systems that work on plasma and GANS and nano layers - you are putting balls in the middle of the stacker - and now you're creating gans liquid plasma units - - my friend - you have entered into the world of INTENTION - -

What you intention is to do and what your intention has been to achieve with the generator decided if your generator gives you what you expect of it - because it's aware of your need and if it's not good for you -I had to explain this yesterday to Caroline - maybe we will all get invited - we saw a system well designed, working for weeks - we all watched - it was brought to the United States and to the capital Washington to be shown --- from the time it left the house it met problems - because the soul of the system knew the men in the States in the place of power are not ready for it - but they can learn from it -

We brought it to Washington and tried to get it going - the intention of the man who built it is Peace but in his soul he knows, because he is a man of the army, that the man who controls the army in Washington has a different intention for the use - once they see the power, even burnt out - It doesn't want to go - it's like a child sitting [under?] a tree holding themself saying I'm not coming out, I want to stay home -

you all looked at the physicality of the failure of the system - I looked at the soul of the system - I explained this to Caroline last night - with it not being delivered today, them not seeing the energy unit...but they know, they saw the videos - it gave the sense that the soul of the man whose intention was that the technology to be used for Peace - and we could talk openly and discuss the Peace Plan on the table -

we could explain to the man of power and we saw how the military immediately responded - listen to the news - listen to the reading - I'm Acting On Duty Officer of the American Military -We want to talk --- we invite you to teach us - the invitation was opened -

that was the purpose of the generator even making it's way to Washington and never working

Because the soul of the man is aware of the work of the system - you look for dust - I look for the interaction of the dust - there is an old Persian saying, it says --- "What you see in the pot - I see in the dust of the clay which it is made of " -

Try to understand your systems and why they are not working - was the intention to show your superiority or was the intention to bring comfort to you and your family and the soul of the structure of life..?

Your system does not even need power for supply will kick in because it needs - it sees your need and needs to satisfy your need - you are too physical -

yesterday and past 2 to 3 days we had a rampage of physicality - why is the system not working - I stood back and I guided because I could see the soul of the action - I said to Caroline - from the time the system was to move a part was left behind - things don't happen because the intention was in the hands of Washington - such power - seeing it - would drive them into killing more - but it gave us a chance to open the Path of Peace.

Listen - understand the world of politics and the language of the military - We see the soul and it's the same with your system - when you build the system from now on understand it can interact with you - you are dealing with GANS - you are dealing with your own essence of creation - the sooner you realize it you'll find out you don't need generators as the universe is the source of energy - to generate what you need"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by jaybee; 20th August 2016 at 10:21.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Callista (20th August 2016), Johnny (21st August 2016), mkscarola (23rd August 2016), StandingWave (21st August 2016)

16. Link to Post #969
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)
    The Keshe Foundation is a compromised operation.
    care to share how you came to this conclusion
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

18. Link to Post #970
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Pattern recognition...took a couple days to peel back several distinct layers of the onion as information was received and reviewed...last post was not posted to convince others of the same (don't concern myself with what you or anyone else conclude to be blunt), as this keshe operation is designed to force people to choose whether they're 'in' or not, leading people into a communist mindset within the context of a global oligarchy...an incredibly stupid thing to do.

I use the avalon forum to 'think out loud' on certain topics as information is made available...once a common sense conclusion becomes apparent, the appropriate course of action becomes self-evident (most of the time...not always).

While there may be some valid technology developed by one or more researchers who voluntarily fall under the keshe umbrella, pursuing it any further is likened unto chasing ghosts...a waste of time whether you catch one or not, as it will never ultimately serve its intended purpose within this hierarchical construct identified as the 'keshe foundation'. I actually learned some interesting things from investigating this group, though not what was suggested or intended by its leader.
    Last edited by TODD & NORA; 20th August 2016 at 22:06.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bob (20th August 2016), Johnny (21st August 2016), ThePythonicCow (20th August 2016)

20. Link to Post #971
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by TODD & NORA (here)
    Pattern recognition...took a couple days to peel back several distinct layers of the onion as information was received and reviewed...last post was not posted to convince others of the same (don't concern myself with what you or anyone else conclude to be blunt), as this keshe operation is designed to force people to choose whether they're 'in' or not, leading people into a communist mindset within the context of a global oligarchy...an incredibly stupid thing to do.

I am not concerned with any of it, the statement was short and sweet and I wanted an explanation...thanks
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

22. Link to Post #972
    Thanks

as this keshe operation is designed to force people to choose whether they're 'in' or not, leading people into a communist mindset within the context of a global oligarchy...an incredibly stupid thing to do.
    No one is being ''''forced''' to choose or forced to do anything - as far as I can see -

I'm guessing that your eventual communication with the Keshe Foundation team and MT Keshe didn't go too well - and I expect there are reasons for that -

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

24. Link to Post #973
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

this is a transcript from the 133rd KSW - beginning at 1:53:30 and going on for around 6 minutes - (one or two words may have been missed sometimes but I'm just copying from my notes -) - it's pretty much word for word -

<snip>

Understand you are building Magrav systems, you are building systems that work on plasma and GANS and nano layers - you are putting balls in the middle of the stacker - and now you're creating gans liquid plasma units - - my friend - you have entered into the world of INTENTION - - [/b]

What you intention is to do and what your intention has been to achieve with the generator decided if your generator gives you what you expect of it - because it's aware of your need and if it's not good for you -I had to explain this yesterday to Caroline - maybe we will all get invited - we saw a system well designed, working for weeks - we all watched - it was brought to the United States and to the capital Washington to be shown --- from the time it left the house it met problems - because the soul of the system knew the men in the States in the place of power are not ready for it - but they can learn from it -

We brought it to Washington and tried to get it going - the intention of the man who built it is Peace but in his soul he knows, because he is a man of the army, that the man who controls the army in Washington has a different intention for the use - once they see the power, even burnt out - It doesn't want to go - it's like a child sitting [under?] a tree holding themself saying I'm not coming out, I want to stay home -

[B]you all looked at the physicality of the failure of the system - I looked at the soul of the system - I explained this to Caroline last night - with it not being delivered today, them not seeing the energy unit...but they know, they saw the videos - it gave the sense that the soul of the man whose intention was that the technology to be used for Peace - and we could talk openly and discuss the Peace Plan on the table -

<snip>

Try to understand your systems and why they are not working - was the intention to show your superiority or was the intention to bring comfort to you and your family and the soul of the structure of life..?

Your system does not even need power for supply will kick in because it needs - it sees your need and needs to satisfy your need - you are too physical -

<snip>

jaybee you will enjoy this, here are some extracts:

"After seeing his first inanimate device come to life
    under the influence
    of Lester Hendershot, the author
    knew beyond a doubt that here was in part the nature of
    the next great break-through in science"

"The author had, and still has, in his possession the
    last device which he had constructed. However this
    device is only so much material without the influence
    of Lester Hendershot -- whatever that may be
    --- and
    the device does not operate."

"After over a year of experimenting with Lester
    Hendershot, it became apparent that this device was
    better described as a living, mechanical body, caged or
    geared into a force outside of itself
    . Its operation
    paralleled the relation of a windmill to the wind. Its
    becoming a living thing in space depended on a factor
    similar to that of a doctor massaging a heart that had
    stopped, or in triggering this heart with a pacer."

"When a device, which was not in operation, was first
    started by Lester Hendershot
    the homemade condenser,
    which seemed to act as antennas, would pick up voltage
    pressure slowly at first and then faster"

" After Lester Hendershot had started
    the device by squeezing it, his hand tired, so he
    turned it over to the author. A firm squeeze again
    started the output and you may be assured that it was a
    thrill to hold this pulsing condenser
    . It was a feeling
    of holding the pulse of the living universe manifesting
    itself in a machine, even as in a living body|"

"Reflect back to the experiments with Lester Hendershot,
    when we stated that the device became a living thing. A
    living physical body and the device have one major
    characteristic in common, namely pulsation.
    "

... what Arthur didn't fully understand at the time is that the human body is in the gans state, with a star formation built into the human design & FP being the soul. the intention comes from the emotion

you may also enjoy this.

i can also tell you with great confidence , this was built with these very principles. one can put this tech on the left,
    & keshe tech on the right and cross correlate all key aspects.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 21st August 2016 at 21:05.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

jaybee (22nd August 2016), Johnny (21st August 2016), mkscarola (23rd August 2016)

26. Link to Post #974
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

I use the avalon forum to 'think out loud' on certain topics as information is made available...once a common sense conclusion becomes apparent, the appropriate course of action becomes self-evident (most of the time...not always).

While there may be some valid technology developed by one or more researchers who voluntarily fall under the keshe umbrella, pursuing it any further is likened unto chasing ghosts...a waste of time whether you catch one or not, as it will never ultimately serve its intended purpose within this hierarchical construct identified as the 'keshe foundation'. I actually learned some interesting things from investigating this group, though not what was suggested or intended by its leader.
    I can see you have erased all your post on PA, but you forgot this one:
    Quote Avalon has a few firefighters - folks who look for fires to put out...so that's one reason we're digging around the ethers. Regarding who's done what...well, I do things other people don't like, and ultimately, the decision must be made to either do nothing or do something. Most efforts prove fruitless it seems, but in the end, everything will work out fine, in spite of our selves.

Thanks to all of you for doing what you do, as the perfect expression of who you are, as a part of the singularity of the mind of God.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post736687

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Aurelius (21st August 2016), jaybee (22nd August 2016)

28. Link to Post #975
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    <snip>Seriously, guys, I got the meter a couple of days ago to test my new grounding sheet and quite frankly I dont understand this electrical jargon. Thats why its so interesting that I am fascinated by the Keshe technology...
    i experimented with a grounding sheet on the bed for a few months. it was a cotton sheet with silver wires woven through it, connected to a purpose installed 4ft copper stake, which was pummeled into the ground. can't say I noticed anything significant, but life was busy back then, perhaps i wasn't focused enough to notice the effects.

interesting viewpoint: the earth is a Caroline core, consisting of 2 layers, the inner and outer core, both are plasmatically dynamic. the plasmatic upper boundary of the earth, the 3rd layer, is the atmosphere, which is also plasmatically dynamic. there are magrav interactions between all 3 layers. the crust is sandwiched between layers 2 & 3. earthing / grounding occurs in the crust. this gives a new way of looking at earthing, telluric currents, especially tesla's work in this area and also leylines. the good news is all this can be simulated and experimented with, by building a simple reactor which is loaded appropriately in each layer.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 21st August 2016 at 20:48.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

30. Link to Post #976
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)

jaybee you will enjoy this, here are some extracts:

"After seeing his first inanimate device come to life
    under the influence
    of Lester Hendershot, the author
    knew beyond a doubt that here was in part the nature of
    the next great break-through in science"

"The author had, and still has, in his possession the
    last device which he had constructed. However this
    device is only so much material without the influence
    of Lester Hendershot -- whatever that may be
    --- and
    the device does not operate."

"After over a year of experimenting with Lester
    Hendershot, it became apparent that this device was
    better described as a living, mechanical body, caged or
    geared into a force outside of itself
    . Its operation
    paralleled the relation of a windmill to the wind. Its
    becoming a living thing in space depended on a factor
    similar to that of a doctor massaging a heart that had
    stopped, or in triggering this heart with a pacer."

"When a device, which was not in operation, was first
    started by Lester Hendershot
    the homemade condenser,
    which seemed to act as antennas, would pick up voltage
    pressure slowly at first and then faster"

" After Lester Hendershot had started
    the device by squeezing it, his hand tired, so he
    turned it over to the author. A firm squeeze again
    started the output and you may be assured that it was a
    thrill to hold this pulsing condenser
    . It was a feeling
    of holding the pulse of the living universe manifesting
    itself in a machine, even as in a living body|"

"Reflect back to the experiments with Lester Hendershot,
    when we stated that the device became a living thing. A
    living physical body and the device have one major
    characteristic in common, namely pulsation.
    "

... what Arthur didn't fully understand at the time is that the human body is in the gans state, with a star formation built into the human design & FP being the soul. the intention comes from the emotion

you may also enjoy this.

i can also tell you with great confidence , this was built with these very principles. one can put this tech on the left,
    & keshe tech on the right and cross correlate all key aspects.

cheers for that and the links, Aurelius --

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (22nd August 2016)

32. Link to Post #977
    United States Avalon Member mkscarola's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys! I just got accepted into the forum last night, I have been following this thread for a while now and I have been dying to get into the discussion! Awesome to see some people who are as deeply interested in FE as I am. With that said, I was wondering if anyone here has any experience actually building a Keshe Magrav? I know that Free Energy is possible whether it be through Zero Point Energy, Plasma tech, Over-unity etc... but for some reason my cognitive dissonance still doesn't 100% believe Keshe. That isn't to say that I do not support him, I do, I suppose I just need to see it with my own eyes. I am considering buying all the materials and parts I need for the machine since I downloaded the blueprints. Anyone have any anecdotes or experiences they can share with me?

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mkscarola For This Post:

jaybee (22nd August 2016), Johnny (22nd August 2016), TargeT (22nd August 2016)

34. Link to Post #978
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by mkscarola (here)
    Hey guys! I just got accepted into the forum last night, I have been following this thread for a while now and I have been dying to get into the discussion! Awesome to see some people who are as deeply interested in FE as I am. With that said, I was wondering if anyone here has any experience actually building a Keshe Magrav?
    What a great question!!

I am considering buying all the materials and parts I need for the machine since I downloaded the blueprints. Anyone have any anecdotes or experiences they can share with me?
    unless you are independently wealthy, I would not bother.... let someone else try (its been YEARS now since he released the "magic"... I have yet to see a single device that demonstrably does anything).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (23rd August 2016), Johnny (22nd August 2016), mkscarola (23rd August 2016), Nick Matkin (23rd August 2016)

36. Link to Post #979
    Thanks

Hey guys! I just got accepted into the forum last night, I have been following this thread for a while now and I have been dying to get into the discussion! Awesome to see some people who are as deeply interested in FE as I am. With that said, I was wondering if anyone here has any experience actually building a Keshe Magrav? I know that Free Energy is possible whether it be through Zero Point Energy, Plasma tech, Over-unity etc... but for some reason my cognitive dissonance still doesn't 100% believe Keshe. That isn't to say that I do not support him, I do, I suppose I just need to see it with my own eyes. I am considering buying all the materials and parts I need for the machine since I downloaded the blueprints. Anyone have any anecdotes or experiences they can share with me?

welcome to the forum and to the thread ---

if you've been following it you will know where different people more or less stand - - I haven't made a magrav unit myself - everyone is at different stages and interested in different aspects and going at their own pace -

you will need to get into nano coating copper wire and making the coils and having a go at making GANS first -but I expect you know that -

anyway - it's a bit late where I am so that's all for now ---

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Aurelius (23rd August 2016), Johnny (22nd August 2016), mkscarola (23rd August 2016), TargeT (23rd August 2016)

38. Link to Post #980
    Deactivated
    Thanks

hello and welcome to the forum!

with regards to people building the plasma generator unit (the blueprints most recently released), i know many knowledge seekers are actively working on replicating the device. many queries are going back and forth for clarification on various aspects as they progress. obviously those that have already built magrav stackers, as per the blueprints released last year, are a step ahead of the pack. i have seen a whole mix of people such as: newbies that are still getting to grips with the fundamentals that were taught over the last 2yrs, such as nano coating techniques, gans production techniques & plasmatic efficient wiring techniques etc. some are old hats at this and know that they are doing and are marching ahead at full speed. some are deviating from the design (blueprints) & trying to put in their own enhancements.

note: it is always best practice to replicate as per the plans, with no deviation, get the device working, then build another device and introduce your changes / enhancements there. as with any tech, attention to detail is important. as an analogy, omit a key component from an electronic circuit or put something in the wrong way round and it may not work at all.

hopefully during this week's or next week's Thurs KSW, the KF will be in a position to showcase successful replications made by other knowledge seekers.

regarding people within the avalon community, i am only aware of less than a handful of people actively looking at this technology, most have "got-it" in some shape or form, though non are working on the plasma generator unit from what I can see. others that have taken notice, are still look for somewhere to shove their multi-meters, the road largely comes to a dead-end here (as an analogy, fire makes smoke, smoke doesn't make fire). the uptake to investigate this tech, by members on this forum appears to have been dismal to be honest. i guess this is an interesting & revealing conversation for another day.

as for keshe technology that is already out there, that is being actively used & experimented with, the following come to mind, have you familiarised yourself with any of these?

1. pain pad and pain pens (plasma-emotion field strength interaction)
    2. using gans material for agriculture (plasma energy transfer, COHN)
    3. material production using dynamic reactors .. produce gold or water etc. (wide spectrum plasmatic field interaction with imposed filters)
    4. medical systems, treat cancer, burns, degenerative eye conditions etc. (magrav locking for energy depletion, repair layering by emulating layers of skin, ..)
    5. precursor to the craft tech. reactor balls magically disappearing or moving through walls. time dilation effects. etc. (extending plasmatic field strength beyond matter state)
    6. using gans as insect repellent by means of fields (emotion field interaction)
    7. removing gmo enhancements from seeds with gans material (magrav balancing)
    8. xray shielding using nano material ie. stealth tech (mag trap - black body)
    9. emf shielding using dynamic reactors (field layering)
    10. treatment of radio active contamination with gans material (magrav locking)
    11. co2 / green house gas removal using gans material (mag attraction)
    12. purifying water (toxins and contaminants) with gans material (magrav locking - sedimentation)
    13. military's / governments getting up to no good (disabling warships, capturing drones etc.) - plasmatically inducing different states of carbon or silicon
    14. the iranian space programme & i guess soon the russian & chinese. (creation of FP, magrav positioning)
    xx. probably many more that i haven't though of at this moment
    yy. ... with much more to come!

information regarding the bulk of the items listed above is all publicly available.

all the items listed above, are the embodiment or the same underlying tech principles and concepts.

regarding your cognitive dissonance, what i can say is some people have actively participated in understanding, experimentation and sharing, to bring forth most of the items listed above, but the bulk of the population that is aware of the tech, appear to be passive observers. it will be interesting to see how this evolves over time.

putting aside the effects created due to ignorance, trolls, disinfo etc. perhaps there is a lot more at play with the cognitive dissonance than we realise. remember we are completely naked with this technology, your real intentions, your real emotions etc. there is no hiding, the game changes now, a part of each and everyone of us already knows this.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 23rd August 2016 at 16:08.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

jaybee (23rd August 2016), Johnny (25th August 2016), PathWalker (23rd August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst 1 39 49 55 LastLast