+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

I would say so Ascension, it was a clear liquid, so thanks for the input. :-D

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I haven't watched the video yet. did they say how long it would continue putting out energy?
    They said that it would produce infinite energy if I remember correctly and it would last for generations.
    The truth exists, it's only a matter of how to find it.

-Kez :-D

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kez For This Post:

Bubu (3rd July 2015), Johnny (2nd July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (3rd July 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

download the video if you can before it is removed, looks like it is getting bombarded to prevent people from watching it...

Plasma Electric Vehicle, no cords...

hey Big oil...

Check and Mate...

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

lets see if we can describe how they made ingredients for almost free

the orange bottle is sodium oxide
    the white powder is CO2 Carbon Dioxide in a nano state

in 1920 the worlds most incredible minds said it was impossible to do what the lecturer has done to create this powder.

15 grams of salt to 100 grams water, attach wire to copper nano coil with an electric diode to draw power from salt solution

the different powders are created depending on metals placed in the solution, copper and iron creates the "sugar" of life CH3

Copper nono and Zinc - CO2

nickle oxide starts after the zinc turns red

The Blue solution is CuO Copper Oxide

using Brass creates a composite of all the medals

this process is like reverse electroplating, instead of adding metal to the metal, they are dissolving the metal to create the different dried solutions

the brass solution works best for energy creation

energy is created by the interaction of the Magnetic and gravitational fields...

that is what he explains as plasma

take a small piece of Nano copper, zinc 1" square

NaOH - Caustic keeps battery from going dry by drawing it in from air
    Sugar brings in continuous energy

the battery he is creating today will work for 300-500 years...

nano titanium oxide - from donuts?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 3rd July 2015 at 00:11.

5. Link to Post #24
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Guys, I've tried every which way from Sunday to download these videos of the 68th conference. I've been on every link given many times but with no success. My computer download program refuses to download from any site - it stops after a few seconds saying "interrupted". My video even breaks up. So I will rely on what is written on this thread to learn what this process is.
    Thanks for the partial summary given already on this thread.

I was able after an hour of trying, to hear the fellow from Nigeria introduced, and heard Keshe say this man had been kept secure for 48 hours because of death threats. I may not have heard the words properly, but that's what I thought I'd heard.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Guys, I've tried every which way from Sunday to download these videos of the 68th conference. I've been on every link given many times but with no success. My computer download program refuses to download from any site - it stops after a few seconds saying "interrupted". My video even breaks up. So I will rely on what is written on this thread to learn what this process is.
    Thanks for the partial summary given already on this thread.

I was able after an hour of trying, to hear the fellow from Nigeria introduced, and heard Keshe say this man had been kept secure for 48 hours because of death threats. I may not have heard the words properly, but that's what I thought I'd heard.
    I had also problems with download (Flash downloader + video downloader) I am recorded the first video now with this:

http://icecreamapps.com/Screen-Recorder/

if it is more than a couple of hours, then you have to go to the system setting and set it to 8 gb instead of the default 4 gb

You will be able to record full screen and different qualities.

Greetings Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (3rd July 2015), Bubu (3rd July 2015), Meggings (2nd July 2015)

8. Link to Post #26
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

lets see if we can find all the pieces

CH3 eBay $12.79

I'm not sure if the OH is the same as straight CH3
    ... even though sugar (CH3) was used as one of the ingredients of the "paste", used in the construction of a small cell, please re-listen to the lecture again, you have completely misunderstood the CH3 (red liquid) ... this is CH3 GANS. It is in a different state to normal matter (in this case normal sugar). It is HIGHLY active / dynamic in a magnetic sense. You will not be able to buy this (at this point in time), you will have to make it.

One will never understand how this energy system works, if you think about it in a normal chemistry / chemical sense. You will need to understand what a plasma is, how it works and why it is important. Mr Keshe "plasma" is total different to what mainstream science calls "plasma".

Please also note there are hundreds of ways of making this device, as long as the same basic principles are employed in your own configuration.

Mr Keshe has tried very hard to get people to understand the concepts & principles and not go blindly going into copy / replicate mode without understanding what they are doing. This is fundamental to allowing humanity to "be free" and then "continue to be free" of a controlling structure (ie. governments / industry / society) and also to be ready for the next waves of information / knowledge that will be released.

Without a basic understanding of the principles involved, people will think what will come next as "magic" or "nonsense".

Most concerning is: ... as industry / governments / military's learn what the technology is, how it works & why it works and if humanity as a whole do not understand the knowledge for themselves .. if you think you are "not free" now, this is nothing compared to how things could become ! I have always warned this is time sensitive.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 25th August 2015 at 10:05.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (3rd July 2015), Bubu (3rd July 2015), Gardener (15th October 2015), Johnny (2nd July 2015), kanishk (18th March 2016), Kez (2nd July 2015), kirolak (4th July 2015), Meggings (2nd July 2015), phillipbbg (3rd July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (2nd July 2015), Tibouchine (4th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Guys, I've tried every which way from Sunday to download these videos of the 68th conference. I've been on every link given many times but with no success. My computer download program refuses to download from any site <snip>.
    The video's are being uploaded asap to the youtube channels mentioned in my OP

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (3rd July 2015), Johnny (2nd July 2015)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

The YouTube video is now out:

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Bubu (3rd July 2015), Earthlink (3rd July 2015), Firinn (2nd July 2015), Meggings (2nd July 2015), Reinhard (3rd July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (2nd July 2015), Rollo (2nd July 2015)

14. Link to Post #29
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Thank you. I got the youtube down. In the process my computer "froze" again, but patience won the day and I have the file now.

I have much to investigate - to begin with, what "gans" is. Here is one link that came up on my search for Keshe gans.
    http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...3-is-this-gans

15. Link to Post #30
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	alekz energy cell.jpg
Views:	1791
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	30411

Click image for larger version

Name:	alekz energy cell2.jpg
Views:	4845
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	30410

the above shows how to create the basic building block (a single cell), call this step 1. you will obtain limited energy from a single cell. when using a combination of these cells, in the configuration Alekz describes ie. together with a reactor, now you get kilowatts / megawatts / gigawatts. if you allow too much energy to flow, you fly

in a way, think of the single cell as a "sponge", soaking up energy (plasmatic energy) from the reactor (which acts like a sun)

... also listen carefully to what he put in his vehicle fuel tank and the effects it made.

some useful information:

gans production here, here and here and here and here and here

alternative method to make nano material
    Last edited by Aurelius; 5th July 2015 at 03:26.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Bubu (3rd July 2015), Johnny (3rd July 2015), kanishk (27th March 2016), kirolak (4th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (3rd July 2015), samildamach (20th July 2015), Snoweagle (31st December 2016), thunder24 (3rd July 2015)

17. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

I watched a while of this, still going to go back and finish it later ... and I don't want to oversimplify the reality of what he is trying to bring about here, at all, I would like to point out that many places and methods produce voltage here on Earth. Once a flow is established, stepping up and down is easily done, as he demonstrated. Tree's give a reading between themselves and the dirt on the ground as well, and I do like how he behaves almost childishly with it at times, for, it really is simple, and has been since, I don't know, somewhere in the 12 to 14 hundreds it was generally all known and useable and controllable.

Similar to the image here, one could just bury a long copper wire, say, a foot into the ground, and a long zinc wire also a foot into the ground, and between the zinc and copper wires, current will always flow.

I'm actually surprised we've had volt meters, publicly available, for such a long time and they all give readings in many many places, including me, and few to none have ever done anything with it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dirt Battery.jpg
Views:	1264
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	30409  

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Bubu (3rd July 2015), Johnny (3rd July 2015), kirolak (5th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #32
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    lets see if we can find all the pieces

CH3 eBay $12.79

I'm not sure if the OH is the same as straight CH3
    ... even though sugar (CH3) was used as one of the ingredients of the "paste", used in the construction of a small cell, please re-listen to the lecture again, you have completely misunderstood the CH3 (red liquid) ... this is CH3 GANS. It is in a slightly different state to normal matter (in this case normal sugar). It is HIGHLY active / dynamic in a magnetic sense. You will not be able to buy this (at this point in time), you will have to make it.

One will never understand how this energy system works, if you think about it in a normal chemistry / chemical sense. You will need to understand what a plasma is, how it works and why it is important. Mr Keshe "plasma" is total different to what mainstream science calls "plasma".

Please also note there are hundreds of ways of making this device, as long as the same basic principles are employed in your own configuration.

Mr Keshe has tried very hard to get people to understand the concepts & principles and not go blindly going into copy / replicate mode without understanding what they are doing. This is fundamental to allowing humanity to "be free" and then "continue to be free" of a controlling structure (ie. governments / industry / society) and also to be ready for the next waves of information / knowledge that will be released.

Without a basic understanding of the principles involved, people will think what will come next as "magic" or "nonsense".

Most concerning is: ... as industry / governments / military's learn what the technology is, how it works & why it works and if humanity as a whole do not understand the knowledge for themselves .. if you think you are "not free" now, this is nothing compared to how things could become ! I have always warned this is time sensitive.
    I must be dumb as a bag of hammers because the whole thing seems confusing, chaotic, muffled, disorganized, etc...I do believe, whatever it is, will work, but I just cannot follow the steps. All of the little skipped pieces. Keshe picks up a bottle of one thing, uses the name of something else, picks up the next bottle, switches it with the other guy, says another name of this or that, then starts talking about a totally different topic while I am trying to figure out which bottle hid the pea, straining to interpret the accents, etc...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Akasha (5th July 2015), aranuk (3rd July 2015), Johnny (3rd July 2015), StandingWave (3rd July 2015)

21. Link to Post #33
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    I watched a while of this, still going to go back and finish it later ... and I don't want to oversimplify the reality of what he is trying to bring about here ....
    what you describe is akin to a baghdad battery / normal battery / electron flow energy ie. the electricity we all understand and are familiar with. this unit has nothing to do with this. the energy is obtained plasmatically and then can, if you want be converted into electron flow energy.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 8th July 2015 at 20:24.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (16th July 2015), Bubu (3rd July 2015), Earthlink (3rd July 2015), Johnny (3rd July 2015), kirolak (4th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #34
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    I must be dumb as a bag of hammers because the whole thing seems confusing, chaotic, muffled, disorganized, etc...I do believe, whatever it is, will work, but I just cannot follow the steps. All of the little skipped pieces. Keshe picks up a bottle of one thing, uses the name of something else, picks up the next bottle, switches it with the other guy, says another name of this or that, then starts talking about a totally different topic while I am trying to figure out which bottle hid the pea, straining to interpret the accents, etc...
    hopefully these video's will give you the background you need. best to start with the 1st lecture.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (16th July 2015), Bubu (3rd July 2015), Erich (3rd July 2015), Johnny (3rd July 2015)

25. Link to Post #35
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    hopefully these video's will give you the background you need. best to start with the 1st lecture.
    Thank you, Aurelius. I just finished the first video and pulled 1 hammer out of the bag.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (16th July 2015), Johnny (3rd July 2015)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Mental note to self...

aren't these cells DC?

how do they connect directly to an A/C power grid?

28. Link to Post #37
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

My download is about done, just wanna make sure I have it all. my download says the file is 3.6GB.
    Shall we have a support group for those who are willing to guild the device, something like a group discussion? just a thought.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

aranuk (16th July 2015), Johnny (3rd July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (3rd July 2015)

30. Link to Post #38
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

wondering why Mr Keshe is in a spaceship in Italy, could he be a friendly ET

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Johnny (3rd July 2015)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Thank you. I got the youtube down. In the process my computer "froze" again, but patience won the day and I have the file now.
    In many videos the sound can be a bit blurred. It will help if you download Realtek and put the sound effect to treble. It also work with live stream transmissions.

Just a tip to you and others.

Johnny

== edit ==

Found this on my computer which maybe can be helpful:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...&GetDown=false
    Last edited by Johnny; 3rd July 2015 at 09:49.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Bubu (3rd July 2015)

34. Link to Post #40
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Mental note to self...

aren't these cells DC?

how do they connect directly to an A/C power grid?
    they explain this in the video

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Bubu (3rd July 2015), Johnny (3rd July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 55 LastLast