Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst 1 6 16 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Hey oil dudes...

Gas has spiked over $4 a gallon in California so every solar company that calls me each day now I'm telling them my Plasma generator that cost less than $100 puts out more energy than their $50,000 solar system...

2 managers have called back asking for more info...

That is just today...

Tomorrow I will start calling around asking to buy a system like my neighbors to see if they sell it...

I know how to get the word out quickly...

Fix it tomorrow...

We have a gouging law in California...

What do you think will happen if I email 50,000 Prius owners in San Diego with a video on how to build a Plasma generator?

2. Link to Post #102
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Hey oil dudes...

Gas has spiked over $4 a gallon in California so every solar company that calls me each day now I'm telling them my Plasma generator that cost less than $100 puts out more energy than their $50,000 solar system...

That is just today...

Tomorrow I will start calling around asking to buy a system like my neighbors to see if they sell it...

Fix it tomorrow...

What do you think will happen if I email 50,000 Prius owners in San Diego with a video on how to build a Plasma generator?
    Rocky, did you build one? I am still on gans production and plants. Soon......Erich

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (15th July 2015), Johnny (15th July 2015), kanishk (27th March 2016), Rocky_Shorz (18th July 2015)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

I've been loosely following the release of information by the kesh foundation aware of the possibilities a simple free energy system could have. I am surprised as well as confused by what little discussion seems to have taken place in communities such a this forum. I'm currently starting to study the workshops before I attempt any build of my own however the practicalities do seem very simple to pick up and implement.

To you guys that are participating in builds don't give up and let's keep updates flowing on this thread!

Even if this theory fails at least we tried.

Much love

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (15th July 2015), Johnny (15th July 2015), Tyy1907 (19th July 2015)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I'm still trying to locate a video where they explain how to make all the ganses. Can anyone direct me please?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (15th July 2015)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I'm still trying to locate a video where they explain how to make all the ganses. Can anyone direct me please?

Stan
    OK Stan, a little test first: in your own words, what is gans ?

To your question: ALL ganses, not to my knowledge no, but I found this 2 videos :

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (16th July 2015), Billy (15th July 2015), kanishk (27th March 2016)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...y-july-16-2015

The 70th knowledge seekers workshop ! Start 16. June 0900 CET.

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 15th July 2015 at 21:05.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Billy (15th July 2015)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)

Stan

To your question: ALL ganses, not to my knowledge no, but I found this 2 videos :

Johnny
    Hi Johnny, ganses as I understand them are plasma of different compositions. Why the test of my understanding of them?

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 16th July 2015 at 00:47.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (17th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)

Stan

Johnny
    Hi Johnny can you explain the two videos you posted please. They both have no commentary.
    BTW what is titanium gans used for?

Stan

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (17th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #109
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connor (here)
    I've been loosely following the release of information by the kesh foundation aware of the possibilities a simple free energy system could have. I am surprised as well as confused by what little discussion seems to have taken place in communities such a this forum. I'm currently starting to study the workshops before I attempt any build of my own however the practicalities do seem very simple to pick up and implement.

To you guys that are participating in builds don't give up and let's keep updates flowing on this thread!

Much love
    It already works, friend. It already works!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Johnny (17th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #110
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Can u give us an idea of the voltage u have managed to achieve from the build

19. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Johnny (17th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #111
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    If you are asking me, just go to the Keshe Foundation website and patiently watch the videos, read the forum, etc...Many people have built reactors that do different things. The science Mr. Keshe teaches has a wide range of uses people are discovering every day. Since I just started making gans 1 week ago I have been in a whirlwind of activity using the gans in different ways.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (17th July 2015), Johnny (17th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    If you are asking me, just go to the Keshe Foundation website and patiently watch the videos, read the forum, etc...Many people have built reactors that do different things. The science Mr. Keshe teaches has a wide range of uses people are discovering every day. Since I just started making gans 1 week ago I have been in a whirlwind of activity using the gans in different ways.
    Hi Erich, I'm glad you have started making gans! Where did you find the instructions on how to make them? Can you tell what you have done?

Stan

23. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (17th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Don't forget to measure the maximum current too. That's vitally important because:

Volts x Current = Power

e.g. a) 12 volts at 5 amps = 60 watts (useful)
    e.g. b) 12000 volts at 5 microamps = 0.006 watts (useless)

If it's DC, it's easy to measure. If it's AC then all kinds of things can give misleadingly high power readings - something that one would expect these guys to know all about. Often they do not. The QEG lot for example seem to have been (accidentally?) mislead by inductive or capacitive loads, no-sinusoidal AC waveforms on standard AC test gear, etc...

There's a picture of Bill Ryan standing next to some free energy machine here in post #3. I think Bill has qualifications in physics and I expect he can give some valuable data about that particular device.

Nick

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Johnny (17th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #114
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi Erich, I'm glad you have started making gans! Where did you find the instructions on how to make them? Can you tell what you have done?

Stan
    I found some copper wire and cut a plate from an old zinc lid used for a water tank. I nano coated the copper wire using caustic soda as explained in the videos from Keshe Foundation. It is very easy to do. Then, I attached the plates to either side of a plastic box, connected the 2 plates with a copper wire and filled the box with salt water just below where the wire is connected. The next day the bottom of the box was covered with CO2 gans. I tested the gans after extraction to make sure it was gans by putting it in the freezer. Some of the water in the cup froze, but the gans did not.

Yesterday I put 1 ml. mixed with some gasoline into my old scooter. I use this scooter to go back and forth to the farm. It is hard to start, it sputters and stalls, etc...Not anymore.

Watch the kid's workshop videos from beginning to end.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Johnny (17th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #115
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Hey oil dudes...

That is just today...

Fix it tomorrow...

Hi Rocky, I agree with you, for this to be meaningful it has to reach as many people.... we also knew its no effort (for them to silence a few) so pls spread it to as many. And maybe you'd like to inspire us with a video of your working device

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

aranuk (17th July 2015), Johnny (17th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (17th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

I watched some of Mr. Keshe material. All due respect but what we really need is some cliff notes videos clearly explaining each step.
    He is not the easiest person to understand. Do you think we could condense one of his 3 hr videos down to say 20 mins.?
    A power point /slide show with a good audio presenter would be great!!

31. Link to Post #117
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

On second thought I find it weird that the instructions on making the device are on live streaming. Not good for watching offline not possible to make copies. You see materials like these if genuine is subject for taking down soon as possible so it makes sense that people should be able to distribute it offline or re upload online by as many people, IF he really wants it to be distributed to as many. Also I have impaired hearing english not my native language Mr keshe speaks german english. Written instructions with pics are easier to follow and also easy to download easier to send to more people as it is smaller file. Prior to disclosure mr keshe been on the spotlight long beforehand. He certainly knows what happened to genuine inventors like Stan Meyer an d more.
    IF in my case I want to distribute something online that is not good for the internet controllers I will make the file as small as possible and I will work with the best hackers I can find and distribute the materials in a surprise manner. Sadly mr keshe seems not sincere in distributing it to as many
    All in all I find the whole keshe project really wierd.
    What I mean is read the small prints it speaks louder.
    Last edited by Bubu; 17th July 2015 at 01:12.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th July 2015), Johnny (17th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (17th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    I watched some of Mr. Keshe material. All due respect but what we really need is some cliff notes videos clearly explaining each step.
    He is not the easiest person to understand. Do you think we could condense one of his 3 hr videos down to say 20 mins.?
    A power point /slide show with a good audio presenter would be great!!
    Hi Aviators, my feelings too. Alecz is not easy to understand. My only language apart from a basic Turkish is English. Mr Keshe speaks English and so too does Alecz. But their rythym of the language is different. I cannot understand some people in Scotland that live 50 miles away from me in Edinburgh. I once worked with two Geordies (from Newcastle) less than 200 miles away and I did not understand a word they said for two weeks. I tell a lie I once heard huckleberry hound and Manchester united. Also when others here describe what they know they are not precise in their explanations. This is such an important subject that we should be very clear on what we communicate. I still after a week have no idea how to make brass dry gans, titanium oxide gans, CH3 gans. I have watched every kids video maybe 38 them all, loads of others taken me hundreds of hours watching and still nowhere to explaining about the dry ganses etc.

Stan

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th July 2015), Johnny (17th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Stan
    I found some copper wire and cut a plate from an old zinc lid used for a water tank. I nano coated the copper wire using caustic soda as explained in the videos from Keshe Foundation. It is very easy to do. Then, I attached the plates to either side of a plastic box, connected the 2 plates with a copper wire and filled the box with salt water just below where the wire is connected. The next day the bottom of the box was covered with CO2 gans. I tested the gans after extraction to make sure it was gans by putting it in the freezer. Some of the water in the cup froze, but the gans did not.

Yesterday I put 1 ml. mixed with some gasoline into my old scooter. I use this scooter to go back and forth to the farm. It is hard to start, it sputters and stalls, etc...Not anymore.

Watch the kid's workshop videos from beginning to end.
    Hi Erich, You have not been very precise in your description of what you did.

I found some copper wire (is this thin copper wire with many strands woven together or one copper wire of a special thickness?) and cut a plate from an old zinc lid used for a water tank. (What size was the plate and how thick was it?) I nano coated the copper wire using caustic soda as explained in the videos from Keshe Foundation.(Which videos? They all have numbers and descriptions) It is very easy to do. Then, I attached the plates to either side of a plastic box, connected the 2 plates with a copper wire and filled the box with salt water just below where the wire is connected. The next day the bottom of the box was covered with CO2 gans. I tested the gans after extraction to make sure it was gans by putting it in the freezer. (what does that mean?)Some of the water in the cup froze, but the gans did not.
    (what does that mean?)

Watch the kid's workshop videos from beginning to end. (I did. What did I miss)

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 17th July 2015 at 02:02.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (17th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connor (here)

Much love
    It already works, friend. It already works!
    Cool kind of excited to start my own build. Going to start making some GANS tonight

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Connor For This Post:

Johnny (17th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst 1 6 16 55 LastLast