+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst 1 8 18 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

looking around at different videos, this first one he uses the Caustic Solution instead of salt on the copper - touching 2 sides of the copper plate shows a reading

"Very important to use plastic gloves when touching the nano so it isn't absorbed into your skin..."

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Just watched the video in #141.

OK, English isn't his first language, but using a voltmeter to "drain the voltage"...? What?

In physics one does not "drain" voltage. Voltage is a potential which may be discharged (which may of course be what he meant), but that isn't done with a digital voltmeter, which has very high impedance and shouldn't drain/discharge anything - that's the whole point of a voltmeter. To drain/discharge something you must attach a load, and to observe what is going on insert a current meter in series with that load.

If intermittently discharging some cell is a necessary part of a process, then using a voltmeter specifically to do this should be explained carefully for those who understand a bit of physics. Otherwise it looks like someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes...

Exploring unconventional physics and chemistry in this way is to be encouraged, but to be taken seriously the technique should be described more fully. And it would help if he turned the voltmeter the right way to the camera.

Nick

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), Johnny (22nd July 2015), Olaf (21st July 2015), Twain (21st July 2015)

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I'm thinking the treatment of the copper turns it into a capacitor, the secret of the plasma charging this capacitor is a big part of the mystery...

at this point, we are all helping uncover the mystery of how it works, physics books don't have the answers on how a magnetic field and a gravitational fields draw plasma in which is somehow creating energy

or should I say transforming into Energy we can use... does it tap from solar winds?

"Coronal mass ejections release huge quantities of matter and electromagnetic radiation into space above the sun's surface, either near the corona (sometimes called a solar prominence), or farther into the planet system, or beyond (interplanetary CME). The ejected material is a plasma consisting primarily of electrons and protons. While solar flares are very fast, CMEs are relatively slow.[3]" link

What does it mean for an atom to be excited? Atoms consist of a central nucleus and a surrounding cloud of electrons encircling the nucleus in an orbit. When charged particles from the sun strike atoms in Earth’s atmosphere, electrons move to higher-energy orbits, further away from the nucleus. Then when an electron moves back to a lower-energy orbit, it releases a particle of light or photon.

What happens in an aurora is similar to what happens in the neon lights we see on many business signs. Electricity is used to excite the atoms in the neon gas within the glass tubes of a neon sign. That’s why these signs give off their brilliant colors. The aurora works on the same principle – but at a far more vast scale.

is the explanation as simple as they aren't being used to create light, instead being used to create electricity?

a gravitational field, negative to negative, and a Magnetic field negative to positive, draws in the Suns plasma?

how does Keshe turn this into AC? I understand DC but how does it flow into alternating current?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

2 loops, where have we seen that before...

what if all the top stones were connected, Sandstone... silicone...

and the bluestones...

there are over 20 types of GANs stones...

Keshe is bringing back ancient knowledge that modern physics can't explain...

"The smaller Stonehenge stones, the bluestones, carry the most mystery because they are foreign to southern England. These four-ton bluestones, which take on a vaguely gray-blue color when wet, are for the most part igneous rocks. They are mostly diabase — chemically similar to basalt but intruded into other rocks at shallow depth rather than erupting — but also rhyolite and several types of pyroclastic volcanic rock.

The bluestones were arranged in a circle inside the sarsen circle. They were also set into a horseshoe arrangement within the sarsen trilithon horseshoe. However, there were many changes in the stone settings prior to the arrangement that we see today, and archaeologists have found traces that indicate that the bluestones may originally have been set in a double circle. Regardless, only 43 of these foreign bluestones have been identified in these smaller stone settings at Stonehenge. Of these, 16 are still standing; the others are either leaning, lying on the ground or traceable only through buried stumps. No one knows how many bluestones might have been there originally.

Pebbles and flakes of many other rock types, both foreign and local, have also been found in excavations at Stonehenge and in other Neolithic and Bronze Age sites across Salisbury Plain: These include greenstone, limestone, schist, quartzite, gneiss and other unidentified sandstones. The so-called Altar Stone that lies within the sarsen horseshoe is a foreign sandstone — different from the sarsen sandstone. At least two other sandstone monoliths (of unknown origin) were also in the bluestone circle. In all, at least 20 rock types have been identified at Stonehenge.

Furthermore, and perhaps most important, archaeologists have uncovered diabase fragments from a number of archaeological sites in the area that are far older than the earliest stone settings at Stonehenge — a powerful clue that the Stonehenge bluestones were already present on Salisbury Plain long before Stonehenge was erected." link
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 21st July 2015 at 00:37.

5. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

OK, English isn't his first language, but using a voltmeter to "drain the voltage"...? What?

In physics one does not "drain" voltage. Voltage is a potential which may be discharged (which may of course be what he meant), but that isn't done with a digital voltmeter, which has very high impedance and shouldn't drain/discharge anything - that's the whole point of a voltmeter. To drain/discharge something you must attach a load, and to observe what is going on insert a current meter in series with that load.

If intermittently discharging some cell is a necessary part of a process, then using a voltmeter specifically to do this should be explained carefully for those who understand a bit of physics. Otherwise it looks like someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes...

Exploring unconventional physics and chemistry in this way is to be encouraged, but to be taken seriously the technique should be described more fully. And it would help if he turned the voltmeter the right way to the camera.

Nick

Hello Nick

I don't think we should get too hung up on the language used, as you say English isn't his first language anyway ~

We have also been cautioned that this technology isn't chemistry and that the plasma that Keshe speaks of isn't the same as plasma as orthodox science perceives it ~

I don't know about volt meters, only what I've seen on these videos ~ but although the numbers jump around they appear to be going from bigger to zero ~

and he says, beginning at 3:30 (video in post 141) ~

"..... we have to take our volt meter and try to drain the voltage out. This way we are going to create more stable nano layers."

Perhaps by just touching the nano coated copper and mesh with the leads it is discharging/draining the imbalance/difference ~ and this could be done with anything metallic but he is doing it with the voltage leads and at the same time getting a reading ~~~

???

I am making this up as I go along :D ~ on the hoof ~

and I hope it makes sense to anyone reading it ~

cheers

edit ~ where I say 'voltage leads' above ~ that should be 'volt meter leads'

Last edited by jaybee; 21st July 2015 at 09:24.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

animovado (24th August 2015), aranuk (24th July 2015), Johnny (22nd July 2015)

7. Link to Post #145
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Nick

Hello Nick

I don't think we should get too hung up on the language used, as you say English isn't his first language anyway ~

We have also been cautioned that this technology isn't chemistry and that the plasma that Keshe speaks of isn't the same as plasma as orthodox science perceives it ~

I don't know about volt meters, only what I've seen on these videos ~ but although the numbers jump around they appear to be going from bigger to zero ~

and he says, beginning at 3:30 (video in post 141) ~

"..... we have to take our volt meter and try to drain the voltage out. This way we are going to create more stable nano layers."

Perhaps by just touching the nano coated copper and mesh with the leads it is discharging/draining the imbalance/difference ~ and this could be done with anything metallic but he is doing it with the voltage leads and at the same time getting a reading ~~~

???

I am making this up as I go along :D ~ on the hoof ~

and I hope it makes sense to anyone reading it ~

cheers

I use a metal wire to drain the volts as you explained. How many of you on this thread have gans? What are you doing with it?

I used it on my farm as a fertilizer, put it in my brush cutter and motorcycle, put drinking water next to it. I would like to use it to coat walls in natural buildings such as adobe, etc...but I do not yet know how to make it stick. Anyone else know?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), Connor (23rd July 2015), jaybee (21st July 2015), Johnny (22nd July 2015)

9. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

thanks for the feedback Erich ~ and for sharing what you are doing with your 'gans' ~

I'm a beginner with all this and don't as yet have a 'gans' to my name :D

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), Johnny (22nd July 2015)

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I'm still trying to find a video which explains why reactors are being used and for what purpose. I have now watched all vids for kids 18 No I think, watched the first 10 Truth Seeker workshops and no mention why they are being used. The amount of appliances, meters, stands, reactors etc in the lab to my mind is anything but simple. If anyone here either knows what the answers I am looking for I would be grateful. If poor African people want free electricity to heat their homes etc the promise was that it was simple and so cheap and cost only a few dollars. So why the extremely complicated set up in the lab? How the heck did Alecz understand the basics by watching the workshops beats me. To do away with the electricity power grid and use nano coated copper wire to produce electricity must not be the only thing that is needed. Can anyone explain?
    I am still bewildered.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

jaybee (24th July 2015), Johnny (22nd July 2015), Selkie (21st July 2015)

13. Link to Post #148
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)

A girlfriend from Illinois sent out this link. A Keshe flying car. It was posted in June 2013 so is two years old, but still of interest.

Aranuk/Stan, had I not tumbled into grinding poverty, had I still a home and space and a workshop, had I the ability to get through the closed minds of the male relatives around me who consider Keshe a charlatan, I'd be right there with you.

A beloved brother when we last spoke together said he did not know how to give credence to Keshe. But then I have relatives who are stunned I recommend NO to vaccinatons. It is as though most are brain-washed. I am so surprised to see that people I know bad-mouth homeopathy and are angry that the University of Toronto has one small course on homeopathy for its medical students, and write outraged posts against such "pseudo science".

It is as though a gulf is growing between people in the world and in our own household that can no longer be ignored.
    This is not a fake video; however, it's not a "flying car" made by Keshe either; it's an inflatable "balloon" in the shape of a car, with 4 x helicopter fans where the wheel wells are (In other words, a "quad copter". Effectively, a remote controlled "airship" in the shape of a car using electric RC engines).

They're very realistic "looking" and used for promotional purposes.

(Which is NOT to say Keshe hasn't developed the real technology... this just isn't it!)

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I'm still trying to find a video which explains why reactors are being used and for what purpose. I have now watched all vids for kids 18 No I think, watched the first 10 Truth Seeker workshops and no mention why they are being used. The amount of appliances, meters, stands, reactors etc in the lab to my mind is anything but simple. If anyone here either knows what the answers I am looking for I would be grateful. If poor African people want free electricity to heat their homes etc the promise was that it was simple and so cheap and cost only a few dollars. So why the extremely complicated set up in the lab? How the heck did Alecz understand the basics by watching the workshops beats me. To do away with the electricity power grid and use nano coated copper wire to produce electricity must not be the only thing that is needed. Can anyone explain?
    I am still bewildered.

Stan
    I can't explain but I would like to reply anyway ~

The whole thing is pretty bewildering ~ so much info and new concepts ~

I think anyone interested in taking the Keshe technology on board is going to have to approach it in a way that suits them ~

Quite a while ago I was looking at the Keshe Foundation Forum about the workshops and what not but I lost interest because I didn't know what the hell people were talking about most of the time ~

But ~ having dropped on this thread and seen the first part of the looooong video in the opening post where Alekz is making that base cell ~ I feel inspired to learn more because I can see something that I can cope with ~ :-)

I am just familiarising myself with the very basics at the moment in a 'when I feel like it' way ~~ like watching a video about nano coating copper and I watched one or two about making the gans ~ ~ ~

I can't even begin to try and figure what any of the more complicated stuff is all about re you mentioned what was in the lab ~

I need to start at the very beginning and I'm focusing on that cell that Alekz made ~
    gawd bless his cotton socks ~ there he was messing about (in a very focused way) in his kitchen and suddenly he's all over the internet and Keshe is praising him and admiring him and saying he can do more than Tesla could!!! - that he has really GOT IT....really understood IT....

In the video (first one in the OP) Keshe is very excited about Alekz and saying to the audience things like ...wait till you see what he did next...

I haven't even got to that bit yet

But anyway I'm getting into a bit of a ramble ~ ~

Alekz and that cell he made has given me something to go on and this helps lessen my own bewilderment with it all ~

If I wanted to be really silly now I would post Julie Andrews, Sound of Music ~ but I will resist ~you know the one where they are all going around dressed in curtains singing about starting at the very beginning haha ~

I saw this video earlier and I liked it because it showed clearly how to make the cell or bead as this guy calls it ~ although of course to make the Alekz cell one has to learn first how to make the nano coated copper wire and the gans ~

What on earth you actually do with the cell once you've made it ~ I have no idea yet

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (22nd July 2015), Connor (23rd July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2015), Johnny (22nd July 2015)

16. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

I am still bewildered.

Stan
    Hi Stan.

I think the big reactors is 'out of date' in a way at least to make plain power. I also think Keshe was serious when he said that

Alekz had given him a 'brain cut'. You can see Alekz's liked and uploaded videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/zorhos

Alekz's system is here: http://www.keshefoundation.org/techn...ekz-technology (There are 10 pages of it !!)

Very well explained and you can download it so the pictures get bigger.

Bewildered, yes me too I will probably end up with buying a CO2 Capture Kit :

http://www.keshefoundation.org/shop-...ategory/view/5 so i am sure the material not is polluted.

Can anybody tell me what the Plasma Reactor Star Formation is used for ??

Cheers

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (24th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Thank you jaybee, part of your story could be mine The guy who made the video is bookmarked, he is doing it very well.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (24th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #152
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Can anybody tell me what the Plasma Reactor Star Formation is used for ??
    Isn't that the thing that creates the plasma or releases the plasma or frees the plasma to saturate a large area? Then you make the cells in that daisy chain to capture the plasma field created by the star plasma reactor...

Just testing my comprehension - I might have it wrong.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

jaybee (24th July 2015), Johnny (23rd July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #153
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I am still bewildered.

Stan
    Those compllicated set ups are copies of solar systems or galaxies. Imagine each sphere is a planet. The gans is the basic material used to make a planet. When the sphere is spinning it realeses energy and mysterious things happen:: tubes, lights, etc...the people doing these large, reactor configs are the top plasma people practicing the most complex things.

When you capture co2 in your box that box is a reactor. The word, reactor, just gets overblown.

I am trying smaller things right now with gans. For example today I will fill a broken motorcycle battery with gans and see if it works. If it does, can move to deep cycle batteries used for solar, but without panels!

E

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (23rd July 2015), Connor (23rd July 2015), jaybee (24th July 2015), Johnny (23rd July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Interesting times! Still waiting for the Damn broadband to come so I can watch the workshops and get involved. On a brighter note I'm pretty sure I've got down how to start producing gans from other peoples notes so I'm gonna buy a few bits and pieces tonight when I get paid.

Good luck all

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (23rd July 2015), jaybee (24th July 2015), Johnny (23rd July 2015)

26. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    I am still bewildered.

Stan
    Those compllicated set ups are copies of solar systems or galaxies. Imagine each sphere is a planet. The gans is the basic material used to make a planet. When the sphere is spinning it realeses energy and mysterious things happen:: tubes, lights, etc...the people doing these large, reactor configs are the top plasma people practicing the most complex things.

When you capture co2 in your box that box is a reactor. The word, reactor, just gets overblown.

I am trying smaller things right now with gans. For example today I will fill a broken motorcycle battery with gans and see if it works. If it does, can move to deep cycle batteries used for solar, but without panels!

E
    Hi Erich, you seem to be on your way. Good luck my friend. Tell us all here how you are progressing and hopefully we can follow your success!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Connor (23rd July 2015), Johnny (23rd July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

I am about half way through watching the 71st Knowledge Seekers Workshop of yesterday. It is mind blowing! I have loads of questions we can explore together. I can't believe what I am experiencing here honestly. You all must watch it, maybe I am the last to watch it amongst you. I don't know. But nobody here has mentioned it. I will post back after watching the end.

keep well all

Stan

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Connor (24th July 2015), jaybee (24th July 2015), Johnny (24th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Just a thought here before I get back to watching the rest. I think maybe it would have been neat if Alecz in that recent video with his beads had shown the world that he could produce enough energy to boil an electric kettle of water, run two fans, have a TV working and a washing machine at the same time and an electric light working on his simple zero cost device. What do you all think?

Stan

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (24th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #158
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Still on the fence...not hearing many success stories yet.

Do I have to do it and find out for myself or is this not living up to expectations
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Johnny (24th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Ernie my advice to you is do it yourself. Whose expectations are you referring to? Your own? How many videos have you watched or are you wanting it to be proved by someone to you?

Stan

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Connor (24th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (24th July 2015), Johnny (24th July 2015)

36. Link to Post #160
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

I updated post 127
    Here is update #3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst 1 8 18 55 LastLast