+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst 1 9 19 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Hi Aviators, I noticed his electric kettle did not seem to contain boiling water as there was not any steam vapour to be seen as he was pouring into the caustic soda..

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (24th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #162
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Aviators, I noticed his electric kettle did not seem to contain boiling water as there was not any steam vapour to be seen as he was pouring into the caustic soda..

Stan
    Yeah I noticed that too.The container did fog up a bit though. I think it was more for demonstrating purposes.
    The copper plates look good.
    He is clear and keeps his videos short and simple.
    Keeping my fingers crossed Hope he follows through with success.
    I will keep looking for updates from his channel. He has followed through with most projects.
    Time will Tell. Gods speed.....

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connor (here)
    Interesting times! Still waiting for the Damn broadband to come so I can watch the workshops and get involved. On a brighter note I'm pretty sure I've got down how to start producing gans from other peoples notes so I'm gonna buy a few bits and pieces tonight when I get paid.

Good luck all
    Good luck to you Connor! Keep in touch here please, and let us all know how you are getting on. I am selling my house at moment and searching for a smaller home so after all the stuff going on with me at present, I am going to get started with my own stuff when I know what to do. Mr Keshe has warned to be careful as certains are dangerous to ones health. Keep this in mind my friend.

Stan

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Connor (24th July 2015), jaybee (24th July 2015), Johnny (24th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th July 2015)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Managed to catch the first half hour of the 71st workshop, looking good I think everyone needs to watch this right now!

Keshe is saying they have reached a point where they no longer rely on matter to produce anything. They can make everything from the energy from plasma. Making all kinds of statements about governments lol

Ill keep going with my experiments and watch how this all plays out

Maybe in a few months this might take off

Anyways

Thanks Stan ill be careful
    Last edited by Connor; 24th July 2015 at 05:03.
    Let's try this free energy thing....

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), Erich (24th July 2015), jaybee (24th July 2015), Johnny (24th July 2015)

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Thanks for the spanish version. Checking right away. All this sounds fantastic.
    LOVE
    JUan

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), Connor (24th July 2015), jaybee (24th July 2015), Johnny (24th July 2015), Nel (24th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #166
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Interesting times! Still waiting for the Damn broadband to come so I can watch the workshops and get involved. On a brighter note I'm pretty sure I've got down how to start producing gans from other peoples notes so I'm gonna buy a few bits and pieces tonight when I get paid.

Good luck all
    Good luck to you Connor! Keep in touch here please, and let us all know how you are getting on. I am selling my house at moment and searching for a smaller home so after all the stuff going on with me at present, I am going to get started with my own stuff when I know what to do. Mr Keshe has warned to be careful as certains are dangerous to ones health. Keep this in mind my friend.

Stan

Stan
    Stan,

You can find everything you need from scraps. Copper wires from any old appliances or electronics. Zinc and zinc coated stuff is everywhere, nails, sheets, lids. Look at any dull grey metal outside that isn't rusting. E

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), jaybee (24th July 2015), Johnny (24th July 2015)

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,966 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    I'm still trying to find a video which explains why reactors are being used and for what purpose. I have now watched all vids for kids 18 No I think, watched the first 10 Truth Seeker workshops and no mention why they are being used. The amount of appliances, meters, stands, reactors etc in the lab to my mind is anything but simple. If anyone here either knows what the answers I am looking for I would be grateful. If poor African people want free electricity to heat their homes etc the promise was that it was simple and so cheap and cost only a few dollars. So why the extremely complicated set up in the lab? How the heck did Alecz understand the basics by watching the workshops beats me. To do away with the electricity power grid and use nano coated copper wire to produce electricity must not be the only thing that is needed. Can anyone explain?
    I am still bewildered.

Stan
    Those compllicated set ups are copies of solar systems or galaxies. Imagine each sphere is a planet. The gans is the basic material used to make a planet. When the sphere is spinning it realeses energy and mysterious things happen:: tubes, lights, etc...the people doing these large, reactor configs are the top plasma people practicing the most complex things.

When you capture co2 in your box that box is a reactor. The word, reactor, just gets overblown.

I am trying smaller things right now with gans. For example today I will fill a broken motorcycle battery with gans and see if it works. If it does, can move to deep cycle batteries used for solar, but without panels!

E
    Re your last paragraph ~ like aranuk said ~ please let us know how you get on

Also ~ from memory from the beginning of the first video in the opening post ~ wasn't there some talk about Alekz putting gans (gas in a nano state ?) into his petrol tank and getting a LOT more mileage out of the petrol..?

I know that we should be very careful messing about with petrol and I'm not advocating this at this point in time - BUT - have I remembered that right? And IF this is the case and it is proved to be safe to do ~ that could be a direct and immediate benefit from the technology... ??

Again ...please don't mess about with petrol until you are very sure you know what you're doing ~ if my memory is correct and this is what Keshe and Alekz mentioned

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), Connor (24th July 2015), Johnny (24th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Stan and Connor both mentioned the 71st workshop ~

This must be it

I'm going to watch it ASAP ~ today hopefully ~

cheers

Jayne

edit to say ~ "mentioned" was an understatement ~ highly recommended would be more accurate ~

Last edited by jaybee; 24th July 2015 at 09:19.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), Connor (24th July 2015), Johnny (24th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Just a thought here before I get back to watching the rest. I think maybe it would have been neat if Alecz in that recent video with his beads had shown the world that he could produce enough energy to boil an electric kettle of water, run two fans, have a TV working and a washing machine at the same time and an electric light working on his simple zero cost device. What do you all think?

Stan
    That would be great, and if he do it I suppose he maybe would do it on his YouTube site, that's why I in post #150 put the address to that. But on the other hand, he could also have been advised on

NOT to do it. It is a revolution many companies (few people) not want out, and his family and friends are also in danger, 'they' can tell him: "We will take them out first, if you don't stop".

Alekz is under protection by the Keshe Foundation, but I wonder if they are able of protecting everybody he cares about.

Aurelius use to give announcement of the next workshop, so I would not interfere in that, but the next workshop will be the 30'th July, where we should be shown a demonstration of the car.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), jaybee (24th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Stan
    As I saw and heard it, he reused the water with the caustic soda, and you could hear from the kettle it was boiling.

Still 68 Stan !!

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    Just a thought here before I get back to watching the rest. I think maybe it would have been neat if Alecz in that recent video with his beads had shown the world that he could produce enough energy to boil an electric kettle of water, run two fans, have a TV working and a washing machine at the same time and an electric light working on his simple zero cost device. What do you all think?

Stan
    That would be great, and if he do it I suppose he maybe would do it on his YouTube site, that's why I in post #150 put the address to that. But on the other hand, he could also have been advised on

NOT to do it. It is a revolution many companies (few people) not want out, and his family and friends are also in danger, 'they' can tell him: "We will take them out first, if you don't stop".

Alekz is under protection by the Keshe Foundation, but I wonder if they are able of protecting everybody he cares about.

Aurelius use to give announcement of the next workshop, so I would not interfere in that, but the next workshop will be the 30'th July, where we should be shown a demonstration of the car.

Johnny
    I think some info especially the 'absolute proof' demonstrations via the internet HAVE been deliberately held back because of how revolutionary it all is ~ while poorer countries could boost their basic economies with the Keshe Tech ~ the economies of richer countries are very dependent on the 'old ways' and could run into serious difficulties if the Keshe Tech came in too quickly ~ and a stable (ish) economy is important for internal peace and security (whether we like it or not)

I think if we can make those 'beads' and see what we can do with them ~ then that's a start ~ from little acorns mighty oaks do grow and all that jazz ~

I haven't had time to look at your links on post 150 yet, Johnny~ but thanks and I will very soon ~

Mmmmm what you said about the possible upcoming demonstration of the car - that would be a game changer and that's why that '''fake''' video with the balloon car has probably been put into the internet arena so it can be used to muddy the waters.....?

even though it's rubbish...haha

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), Connor (24th July 2015), Johnny (24th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

I will try to find the workshop and timestamp where the upcoming demonstration of the car is announced, (if I remember correctly) but it will not be before this evening.

"I'll be back" !!

Johnny

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), jaybee (25th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

So I've got everything I need to begin nano coating my copper, let the experiment s begin!

Picked up some cheap distilled water as it isn't cost effective to boil my own on an electric cooker so I guess I'm good for GANS in a few days time.
    Let's try this free energy thing....

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), jaybee (25th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #174
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    I'm still trying to find a video which explains why reactors are being used and for what purpose. I have now watched all vids for kids 18 No I think, watched the first 10 Truth Seeker workshops and no mention why they are being used. The amount of appliances, meters, stands, reactors etc in the lab to my mind is anything but simple. If anyone here either knows what the answers I am looking for I would be grateful. If poor African people want free electricity to heat their homes etc the promise was that it was simple and so cheap and cost only a few dollars. So why the extremely complicated set up in the lab? How the heck did Alecz understand the basics by watching the workshops beats me. To do away with the electricity power grid and use nano coated copper wire to produce electricity must not be the only thing that is needed. Can anyone explain?
    I am still bewildered.

Stan
    Those compllicated set ups are copies of solar systems or galaxies. Imagine each sphere is a planet. The gans is the basic material used to make a planet. When the sphere is spinning it realeses energy and mysterious things happen:: tubes, lights, etc...the people doing these large, reactor configs are the top plasma people practicing the most complex things.

When you capture co2 in your box that box is a reactor. The word, reactor, just gets overblown.

I am trying smaller things right now with gans. For example today I will fill a broken motorcycle battery with gans and see if it works. If it does, can move to deep cycle batteries used for solar, but without panels!

E
    Re your last paragraph ~ like aranuk said ~ please let us know how you get on

Also ~ from memory from the beginning of the first video in the opening post ~ wasn't there some talk about Alekz putting gans (gas in a nano state ?) into his petrol tank and getting a LOT more mileage out of the petrol..?

I know that we should be very careful messing about with petrol and I'm not advocating this at this point in time - BUT - have I remembered that right? And IF this is the case and it is proved to be safe to do ~ that could be a direct and immediate benefit from the technology... ??

Again ...please don't mess about with petrol until you are very sure you know what you're doing ~ if my memory is correct and this is what Keshe and Alekz mentioned

Forgot to mention the star formation creates lift and motion. I put 0.1 ml of gans mixed with about 20 oz of fuel in my motorcycle andthe poor performance, sputtering, stalling, lack,of power all disappeared. Also doubled the capacity of the fuel. Also, put in my brush cutter. Maks sure the gans is dry. I just made a paper filter. The gans stayed on top of the filter.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), jaybee (25th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #175
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

So I've got everything I need to begin nano coating my copper, let the experiment s begin!

Picked up some cheap distilled water as it isn't cost effective to boil my own on an electric cooker so I guess I'm good for GANS in a few days time.
    I use rain water with no problems.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015), jaybee (10th August 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Hi Erich, congratulations! You are the first one out of the blocks and left us all behind. We have our sights on you in front leading the way. Keep looking behind you please and encourage us to get a move on! Any mistakes you make we will be able to avoid and we will thank you for that. Keep it up young man you seem to be doing great.

your brother

Stan

PS We are all brothers now and sister jaybee (Jayn)
    Last edited by aranuk; 24th July 2015 at 23:17.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

jaybee (25th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

I don't know where Aurelius is, I haven't heard from him for a week. Maybe he is on holiday or has moved already to another planet.

Stan

33. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (25th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #178
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I don't know where Aurelius is, I haven't heard from him for a week. Maybe he is on holiday or has moved already to another planet.

Stan
    He mentioned he would be gone for 2 weeks. I was just lucky to have an old motorcycle I use to go back and forth to the farm. If the gans hurt it, no big deal, so I was willing to try it. And to my great joy it worked so well. It was kind of the psychological proof I needed.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

36. Link to Post #179
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Ernie my advice to you is do it yourself. Whose expectations are you referring to? Your own? How many videos have you watched or are you wanting it to be proved by someone to you?

Stan
    I guess because of all the hype I thought by now someone here would have had some kind of success verifying what is in all those videos. Like a house powered off the grid or at least a flashlight that keeps lit forever - or a flying carpet! Something. All I hear of is putting it in your gas tank.

I'll keep waiting.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015)

38. Link to Post #180
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote Ernie my advice to you is do it yourself. Whose expectations are you referring to? Your own? How many videos have you watched or are you wanting it to be proved by someone to you?

Stan
    I guess because of all the hype I thought by now someone here would have had some kind of success verifying what is in all those videos. Like a house powered off the grid or at least a flashlight that keeps lit forever - or a flying carpet! Something. All I hear of is putting it in your gas tank.

I'll keep waiting.
    You haven't watched the knowledge seeker's workshops.It takes a while to get through it and organize your approach because there are so many and some will not interest you. But, if you pay close attention, you learn one thing and then meet it with something else a few days later, and so on. Keep at it and be patient like your signature.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (25th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (24th July 2015), Johnny (25th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst 1 9 19 55 LastLast