+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Three Days of Darkness - Revisited Again

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Three Days of Darkness - Revisited Again

Hello Everyone,

I realize this topic has been covered before, mostly in 2011 and 2012. I'm wondering if anyone has additional thoughts for the present. I tend not to buy the purely spiritual aspect of these three days because of the warning various monks have delivered.

The three days of darkness forecast by monks and Catholic seers alike has not been discussed recently, as far as I can tell. It make sense to me that it would be connected to a large body stalling the earth's rotation. I've also read that it is a time where the veil will drop between the 3rd and 4th dimensions. I realize there have been "false" alarms around 2012; however, it seems to me to still be a possibility.

I'm sorry I don't have specific cites to reference but am hoping someone else may weigh in on this matter. One of the tibetan monks stated that windows should be covered with opaque materials and candles (beeswax?) burned to keep out negative forces.

Can anyone provide any information on this issue? Thank you in advance for your comments.

KL

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norski For This Post:

betoobig (4th July 2015), Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), justntime2learn (4th July 2015), thunder24 (4th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Three Days of Darkness - Revisited Again

Happy "Shmita everyone! The celebration of Christ's return/revisited. I feel renewed in the spiritual consciousness of our creator and Son. Fall on your knees in humble love. As the planets align and the sun eclipses, know and trust Yeshua to give us a sign of love. I just feel it.

Good morning planet Earth and Universe!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

3 1/2 years in the preparation after 2012, arise all you sleepers a new day in the Creator's plan, is dawning.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

betoobig (4th July 2015), Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), thunder24 (4th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th July 2015), WhiteFeather (5th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I have a different perspective on the three days of darkness , I think it will be from a nuclear explosion or a huge volcano eruption , along with a great Earthquake ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (4th July 2015), Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), justntime2learn (4th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

In the terms of the eternal time is measured differently.
    There are only units. Nothing linear.

One unit is the earth's rotation around its own axis...AKA one day.
    Another unit is the earth's journey around the sun, AKA one year, or 365.25 days.

And in some passages of the bible it states that one day equals one year, and one year equals 1000 years.

So these prophecies can only be understood by people who are not thinking in linear terms.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

42 (4th July 2015), betoobig (4th July 2015), Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), genevieve (4th July 2015), justntime2learn (4th July 2015), Kryztian (4th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th July 2015), WhiteFeather (5th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

betoobig (4th July 2015), Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), DeDukshyn (4th July 2015), justntime2learn (4th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

stupid question: wasn't the concept of 3 days of darkness first postulated by a member of the Japanese royal family a few years ago and it never came to pass?- please refresh my memory if you have the time and patience-

besides that, if Yellowstone should blow 3 days of darkness would be an extremely conservative estimate;

anyway, I've always believed the threat of Yellowstone blowing (it's overdue) may be the reason for all the underground bases; but it's just my own cheap opinion and I hope to God I will be proven wrong-

Larry

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I believe Greybeards link is important. I haven't really read exactly what Gregg Braden is thinking, but my own educated theory aligns with what I skimmed fairly well.

Let's look at practically of how this might occur. The earth's core is likely somehow connected or drives the earths inner magnetism. We know that magnetic pole flips occur, both in our sun, on a regular basis, and scientists know it has happened on earth in distant past likely more than once. If the Earth's Crystal Iron core flips relatively rapidly, let's say an entire flip over the course of 3 days, the effect would be very noticeable, and possibly cause the crust (which floats around the core with magma to lubricate in-between) to not move for three days if the flip was in the opposite rotation. Considering that even earthquakes and large weather systems can throw the earth's time off somewhat (partially the reasons we have to have 1 second adjustments (leap seconds) every once in a while, as we did last week), a flip of the earth's core would definitely mess up the earth's rotation on it's axis for a bit.

I don't see any of this as a religious thing at all, Much of the nonsense of religious text and prophecies have a lot more to do with explainable things than "miracle" type things or strange "prophecies". Most of the main religions have acquired text and knowledge from the old world, much older then we will give credit. The old world people ("Atlantis", "Lemuria", "Mu") knew of long term cycles and were able to track some of them. As info was passed from old world to the "new" people who survived the cataclysms, it had to be vastly simplified, or became vastly simplified, just so any amount of it could be carried on at all. This simplification led it to be labelled entirely differently, and it became part of religious prophecy, and then used by those in power to create dogma and assert control over people with fear. This info was never intended to be used this way in my opinion.

So it all sounds plausible to me from a rather educated and scientific point of view, when considered with the distinction from "religious prophecy"
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 4th July 2015 at 21:10.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), greybeard (4th July 2015), Hazelfern (5th July 2015), kirolak (5th July 2015), Marianne (5th July 2015), WhiteFeather (5th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    stupid question: wasn't the concept of 3 days of darkness first postulated by a member of the Japanese royal family a few years ago and it never came to pass?- please refresh my memory if you have the time and patience-

besides that, if Yellowstone should blow 3 days of darkness would be an extremely conservative estimate;

anyway, I've always believed the threat of Yellowstone blowing (it's overdue) may be the reason for all the underground bases; but it's just my own cheap opinion and I hope to God I will be proven wrong-

Larry
    Hi Larry,

The initial source is a very ancient religious prophecy.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Three days and nights of darkness, the moon turning blood red is a partial eclipse, I think caused by a very large object obscuring the sun's light from earth and the moon. Also, if the object is either extremely large relative to earth or very close to earth, both its relative movement and gravitational pull could cause earth's passage to be slowed. I think the three days and nights are caused by something like Nibiru.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member FraZZleD's Avatar
    Thanks

When I first heard about the 3 days of darkness I did a ton of research on it.......

By Blessed Tomasuccio de Foligno, 14th Century

"One from beyond the mountains (an ultramontane) shall become the Vicar Of God. Religious and clerics shall take part in this change.
    Outside the true path, there will be only disreputable men; I shrug my shoulders when the Bark of Peter is in danger and there is no one to lend it help...The schismatic shall fall into the scorn of the Italian faithful..." By about twelve years shall the millennium have passed [Ordinal date 2013 A.D.] when the resplendent mantle of legitimate power shall emerge from the shadows where it was being kept by the schism. And beyond harm from the one [the usurper antipope] who is blocking the door of salvation, for his deceitful schism shall have come to an end. And the mass of the faithful shall attach itself to the worthy Shepherd, who shall extricate each one from error and restore to the Church its beauty. He shall renew it."
    (Prophecy of *Blessed Tomasuccio de Foligno, Profezie, 14th Century)

*Tomasuccio de Foligno (1319-1377 A.D) beatus:
    Franciscan tertiary. Born in Valmacinaia (Nocera Umbra). At the age of 24, Tomassucio retreated into solitude at Rigali (near Gualdo Tadino), wearing the habit of the TOR. He lived there under the direction of the hermit Pietro de Gualdo Tadino. After the death of Pietro (1367), Tomasuccio continued his life of retreat near Valdigorgo until 1370, when he embarked on a life as itinerant preacher in the March of Ancona and Tuscany. He went as pilgrim to Santiago da Compostella, to continue his itinerant preaching at Genoa and Tuscany after his return. In 1373 he was back in Umbria, to end up in Foligno, where he served for some time the hospital of La Santa Trinità. According to his biographer and disciple Giusto della Rosa, he died there in September 1377 (The Martyrologium Franciscanum [Rome, 1938], 359 commemorates him on September 15th). One of Blessed Tomasuccio’s visions, as well as his more famous Profezie have survived.
    Editions:
    "Visio Paradisi/Visione de la festa che fanoli sancti in paradiso el di de ogni sancti", ed. M. Faloci Pulignani, in: Miscellanea Francescana 8 (1901), 148-158 [During one of his journeys, travelling from Assisi to Nocera Umbra, Tomasuccio visited a derelict church, where he received a vision of the saints in glory. He related his vision to one of his travel companions].
    "Profezie", ed. M. Faloci Pulignani, in: Miscellanea Francescana 1 (1886), 81-88, 121-125, 151-157, 173-182 [A versified lamentation/prophecy in 212 verses, deploring the sins of the time, the strife... the (future) punishment of several cities of central Italy (a.o. Lucca, Perugia, Venice, Ferrara, Bologna, Genoa). He also foretells of a ‘degno pastore’ (at the start of the next millennium) who would re-establish order and rejuvenate the world and religion. The work has survived in a range of manuscripts, and has received several editions].
    "God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The other will be sent from Heaven. There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy." (Prophecy of Bl. Anna Maria Taigi, 1769-1837 A.D.)
    The daily practice of this devotion in the family group, father, mother, and children, will serve to create more harmony in the family and will result in greater peace and contentment. It will further increase piety and a greater spiritual development as well as bring down the blessing of God and the watchful care of Our Blessed Lady on all who participate in its daily recitation.
    It is also simple to say, and the most convenient time so that all the family might be present is in the evening, probably right after supper. Each member could alternate in leading the prayers.
    1. First the Apostles Creed is said while holding the crucifix. The leader would say: "I believe in God," then all would join in the Creed.
    2. The leader would then say the first half of the Our Father on the large bead and the first part of the Hail Mary on the three small beads followed by the Glory be to the Father, while the others recite the second parts of these prayers.
    3. The leader then announces: The Five Joyful (or Sorrowful, or Glorious) Mysteries and the name of the First Mystery.
    4. Then in order, the Our Father is said on each large bead and the Hail Mary on the small beads as above, with the Glory be at the end of each ten Hail Mary's.
    Note: Our Lady of Fatima on June 13th, 1917 told the seer Lucia, “After the Gloria Patri (Glory be) of each decade, you will say, ‘O my Jesus, forgive us our sins! Deliver us from the fires of hell! Have pity on the souls in purgatory, especially the most abandoned’.” (All Catholics should recite this prayer.)
    5. Concluding the last decade with the Hail Holy Queen.

HAIL, HOLY QUEEN
    Hail, holy queen, mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
    P. Pray for us, O holy mother of God.
    R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

PRAYER
    O God! Whose only-begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the reward of eternal life; grant, we beseech Thee, that, meditating upon these mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
    May the divine assistance remain always with us. Amen. And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
    Holy Virgin, with thy loving Child, thy blessing give to us this day (night).
    In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

THE SIGN OF THE CROSS
    In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

THE APOSTLES' CREED
    I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell: the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

THE OUR FATHER
    Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Give this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.

THE HAIL MARY
    Hail, Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

GLORY BE TO THE FATHER
    Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

THE FATIMA ASPIRATION (O my Jesus) O my Jesus, forgive us our sins! Deliver us from the fires of hell! Have pity on the souls in purgatory, especially the most abandoned.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FraZZleD For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), Brigantia (29th January 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), Matthew (1st January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member FraZZleD's Avatar
    Thanks

I also found this one......much more detail but does include the 3 days of darkness......

The Prophecies Of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959)

The visions or dreams of Alois Irlmaier were after World War II.

On this page statements of Alois Irlmaier are listed, which refer to a big war in the future. Conrad Adlmaier got these statements when discussing with Alois Irlmaier and published them later. In addition also statements are listed, which Conrad Adlmaier did not publish in his books, but indicated to a third person orally. In these statements Alois Irlmaier shows an almost precise description of a large battle in the future.

"Everything calls peace, Schalom! Then it will occur - a new Middle East war suddenly flames up, big naval forces are facing hostiley in the Mediterranean - the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkan: I see a "large one" falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him - then impact is on impact. ..."

I see three spearheads coming ... Immediately the revenge comes from across the large water. However the yellow dragon invade in Alaska and Canada at the same time. But he comes not far..."

" I see the earth like a ball before me, on whom now the white pigeons fly near, a very large number coming up from the sand. And then it rains a yellow dust in a line. When the golden city is destroyed, it begins. Like a yellow line it goes up to the city in the bay. It will be a clear night, when they begin to throw it. The tanks are still driving, but those who sit in these tanks became quite black. Where it falls down, everything will be dead, no tree, no bush, no cattle, no grass, this becomes withered and black. The houses still exist. I don't know, what it is and so I cannot tell it. It is a long line. Who goes over this line, dies. The ones, who are on the one side cannot go over to the other side. Then everything at the spearheads breaks down. They all must go to the north. What they have with them, they throw away. Nobody will come back anymore... "

"The airplanes drop a yellow powder between the Black Sea and the North Sea. Thus a death strip is created, straight from the Black Sea to the North Sea, as wide as half Bavaria. In this zone no more grass can grow, let alone humans live. The Russian supply is interrupted... "

"Swarms of pigeons ascend from the sand. Two herds achieve the combat area from the west to southwest... The squadrons turn towards the north and cut off the course of the third army. From the east there are many caterpillars. But in the caterpillars everybody is already dead, although the vehicles keep rolling on, in order to gradually stop automatic. Here, the pilots also throw off their small black boxes. They do explode, before they touch the soil, and spread a yellow or green smoke or dust. What comes in contact with this becomes dead, whether it is a human, an animal or a plant. For one year no organism is allowed to enter this area, otherwise it will expose itself to the largest mortal danger. At the Rhine the attack is finally repelled. From the three spearheads no soldier will come home anymore... "

"These boxes are satanic. When they explode, a yellow and green dust or smoke arises, everything that comes in contact to it, is dead, it is a human, an animal or a plant. The humans become quite black and the meat fall off their bones, so sharply is the poison."

"... By a natural catastrophe or something similar the Russians suddenly evade to the north. Around Cologne the last battle has started. ..."

"... At the Rhine I see a half-moon, which wants to devour everything. [The cresent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is on the flags of several Islamic countries including: Algeria, Malaysia, Mauritania, Pakistan, and Turkey.] The horns of the sickle want to close. What this means, I do not know. ..."

"Then they are flying to the north. In the center there is a mark, there lives nothing anymore, no human, no animal, no grass. They fly to the quite north, where the third spearhead had come in, and do cut off everything. So they will all be murdered, nobody from these three armies will come back home anymore. ...But then I see someone flying, coming from the east, who drops something into the large water, so that something strange will happen. The water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down, then everything is inundated (flooded). There is an earthquake and the half of the big island will sink. The whole action will not last long, I see three lines - three days, three weeks, three months, I don't know exactly, but it won't last long!"

"A single airplane, which comes from the east, throws something into the large water. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. Everything is inundated. There is an earthquake. The southern part of England slips into the water. Three large cities will be ruined: one will be destroyed by the water, the second is located so high in the Sea, that you can only see the church tower and the third falls in."

"One part of England disappears, when the thing falls into the sea, which the pilot drops. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. What this thing is, I do not know..."

"The countries at the sea are endangered of the water heavily, the sea is very unrest, the waves go high as a house; it foams, as if it would cook/boil in the underground. Islands disappear, and the climate changes. A part of the proud island sinks, if the thing falls into the sea, which the pilot drops. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. What this thing is, I do not know. When it comes, I do not know."

"The January will be so warm at some time that the mosquitos will dance. It can be that we already come into a time, when there won't be a normal winter at all, like we do know him now."

"...During the war the big darkness comes, which lasts 72 hours." "It will become dark at a day during the war. Then a hail impact, consisting of lightning and thunder, breaks out and an earthquake vibrates the earth. Please do not go out of the house at that time. The lights do not burn, except candle light, the current stops. Who inhales the dust, gets a cramp and dies. Do not open the windows, cover it completely with black paper. All open-standing water become poisonous and also all open-standing meals, which are not in locked doses. Also no meals in glasses, because they would not cover it up completely. Outside the death by dust goes around, many humans die. After 72 hours everything is over. But again: Do not go out of the house, do not look out of the windows, and keep the candle light burning. And pray. Overnight there will die more humans than in the two world wars before."

"...Do not open a window during during the 72 hours. The rivers will have so few water that you can easily pass them. The cattle falls, the grass becomes yellow and dry, the dead humans will become quite yellow and black. The wind drives the clouds of death off to the east."

"...The city with the iron tower becomes the victim of the own people. They ignite everything. Revolution is, and everything is going wildly. The islands before the coast sink, because the water is quite wild. I see large holes in the sea, which will be filled, when the enormous waves return. The beautiful city at the blue sea sinks almost completely in the sea and in the dirt and sand, which the sea ejects. I see three cities sinking in the south, in the northwest and in the west."

"The large city with the high iron tower is on fire. But this has been done by the own people, not by those, which came from the east. And I can exactly see that the city is made equal to the ground. And in Italy it is going wildly too. They kill many people there and the Pope flees, but many clergymen will be killed, many churches collapse. "

"In Russia a revolution breaks out and a civil war. The corpses are so much that you cannot remove them off the roads anymore. The cross comes to honours anew. The Russian people believe in God anew. The large ones among the party leaders commit suicide and in the blood the great gulity is washed off. I see a red mass, mixed with yellow faces, it is a general riot and horrable killing. Then they sing the Easter song and burn candles in front of sacral pictures. By the prayer of the Christianity the monster of hell dies; also the young people believe anew in the intercession of the God's mother."

"After the victory an emperor is crowned by the fleeing Pope. How long all this lasts, I do not know. I see three nines. The third nine brings the peace. If everything is over, a part of the inhabitants have died, and the people are frightened of God anew. The laws, which bring death to the children, become invalid after the clearing. Then peace will be. A good time. I see three crowns flashing, and a gaunt old man will be our King. Also the very old crown in the south comes to honours again."

"The Pope, who had not to flee across the water for a long period of time, returns. When the flowers bloom on the meadows, he will return and mourn for his murdered brothers."

" . . .After these events a long, lucky time comes. Those, who will experience it, will be very happy and can praise themselves lucky. But the people have to begin there, where their grandfathers began."

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FraZZleD For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), Brigantia (29th January 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), Matthew (1st January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

There's also Padre Pio

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), Brigantia (29th January 2023), Harmony (5th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

SOLAR MICRONOVA | Bombardment Timeline
    Suspicious0bservers
    649K subscribers
    8,401 views Jan 5, 2023

(Scientific data confirms "days of darkness

Book a Call With Ben: https://swn.timetap.com

WATCH the PLAYLISTS:
    Earth Disaster Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH...

Last edited by onawah; 6th January 2023 at 01:55.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Brigantia (29th January 2023), Harmony (6th January 2023), Matthew (2nd February 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

A scientific explanation for three days of darkness comes into the discussion between Ben Davidson and the host of Archaix youtube channel starting at about 34 minutes in:
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    SuspiciousObservers LIVE with Archaix
    Archaix
    89.8K subscribers
    21,026 views Streamed live on Feb 1, 2023

"Ben Davidson joins Jason for a deep chat on pole shift, earth changes and the 6,000 year Lesser Cycle."

Last edited by onawah; 3rd February 2023 at 20:03.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd February 2023), Matthew (2nd February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread