+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Ennui and Eschatology Cripple our Creative Imagination

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Ennui and Eschatology Cripple our Creative Imagination

Quote We are still at the tip of departing from verbal/text communication forms to post-verbal communication but signs are clear if you look closely. We will be trading it in for purer sensory-based forms of communication involving images, light and light patterns, sound and sound patterns, vibrations you can feel through your skin, etc.

This is the other defeater of any opportunity for instigating conflict - the inability to *not* grasp *exactly* what someone means, not the broken channel between you and the communicator.

And so I can only really communicate effectively as part of a dialogue, it's why forums are so effective for me - the interaction is the key to establishing the channel to the collective consciousness. My portal to it wants to express itself as a kind of handoff, looking for others to communicate with through me so that a feeling of welcoming might be extended in a way that makes sense for those who don't want this process to take place entirely within their own minds necessarily (they might be unsure if they are "going crazy" or not).

Avalon could well be a very special place within a much shorter time than you might expect. It all depends how well the vibrations transmit, and of course everything else that continues to happen outside of this little community with so very much potential. :-)
    Thanks for your conversation and I will re-read your responses later. I appreciate this forum as a field of communication. I learn something new by reading the messages most everyday. And of course there is what Rumi's poem about fields states for our transition. Some do connect in other ways than words...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Scottoz (19th September 2015), ulli (19th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi All

I have enjoyed reading your posts Delight and Triquetra.

I would like to provoke some thought on what our new 5d world would be like, more to try and imagine what it would be like to help us focus on the destination.

I imagine that we would have much longer lives, we would celebrate arts and nature, there would be no corporations, there would be more energy healing, we would feel much closer to our creator, nature would be more vivid and beautiful (without the devastation that has currently been inflicted upon her).

I have found that some natural places have more powerful energies than others and they can assist in your spiritual inspiration.

There are many rainforests with natural streams and swimming spots in a northern nsw, where I sometimes holiday, which fit the bill. You can actually feel quite invigorated, especially if the waters are charged by old growth forests. A swim in the sea is also quite good as the salt will clear your aura.

When I have been to Bali, I have noticed that the Balinese celebrate these natural energies, through the placement of water temples, bathing shrines and rock artwork all throughout the island. They seem to weave art into much of their lives, much more than we do in the western countries.

Cheers for now

Scott

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Delight (19th September 2015), earthdreamer (12th November 2015), ulli (19th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi guys

Gerald Odonnell often posts inspiring information about the future of humanity and timelines going forward, he just released this today, so I thought I would post it here, as I thought it might be of interest.

Cheers Scott

http://probablefuture.com/In_The_Lig...23,%202015.htm

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Delight (25th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi there

Has anyone ever thought about how time would operate in a 5d world, in 3d we experience our lives in a linear manner from birth to death. Not so sure how time plays out in 4d?

In 5d I guess we would not be restricted to this linear type of experience of life as this dimension is not limited by time, I guess we would just live in the now moment, free to choose experiences without time limitations?

I guess in this type of experience we would not really age?

Still kind of hard to grasp when you are running around in a 3d type of experience, but it is interesting to think about all the same.

Cheers

Scott

8. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

If you have any more sections of your book which you want online comments on feel free to post them. It has been a bit quiet here for the past few weeks.

Cheers

Scott

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    I would like to provoke some thought on what our new 5d world would be like, more to try and imagine what it would be like to help us focus on the destination.

I imagine that we would have much longer lives, we would celebrate arts and nature, there would be no corporations, there would be more energy healing, we would feel much closer to our creator, nature would be more vivid and beautiful (without the devastation that has currently been inflicted upon her).

I have found that some natural places have more powerful energies than others and they can assist in your spiritual inspiration.

There are many rainforests with natural streams and swimming spots in a northern nsw, where I sometimes holiday, which fit the bill. You can actually feel quite invigorated, especially if the waters are charged by old growth forests. A swim in the sea is also quite good as the salt will clear your aura.

When I have been to Bali, I have noticed that the Balinese celebrate these natural energies, through the placement of water temples, bathing shrines and rock artwork all throughout the island. They seem to weave art into much of their lives, much more than we do in the western countries.
    It is indeed a good exercise to paint a portrait of what you feel a higher dimensional experience might be like. If you are familiar with impressionism at all, this is a kind of similar approach. The details do not need to be exactly right - what is important is the vibratory signature of the symbolic overlay and textural energies in common with the bits of examples you provide. That is what will be the same.

So the answer is yes, energetically speaking, 5D is like that. Literally speaking - unfortunately we would have to switch to post-verbal communication in order to achieve that form of communication transmission/reception. I can try and teach how to do that if you like.

As for Bali, I have performed the Balinese Ceremonial Music, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3PacNDMneE . You can feel the energy coursing through you, especially in 2nd and 3rd movements. You are one with the music and the music is one with you. It has a lot in common with impressionism as well.

And so yes, 5D is like that as well. When communicating post-verbally, you use frequencies instead of bursts of "words". So when you enter the art this way with open consciousness, it enables the transfer to this way of communicating, i.e. as dolphins do.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

earthdreamer (12th November 2015), Scottoz (7th November 2015), ulli (1st November 2015)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Hi guys

Gerald Odonnell often posts inspiring information about the future of humanity and timelines going forward, he just released this today, so I thought I would post it here, as I thought it might be of interest.

Cheers Scott

http://probablefuture.com/In_The_Lig...23,%202015.htm
    Thanks for this. Had you meditated with his courses? I trained with them for 15 years..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Scottoz (7th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Hi there

Has anyone ever thought about how time would operate in a 5d world, in 3d we experience our lives in a linear manner from birth to death. Not so sure how time plays out in 4d?

In 5d I guess we would not be restricted to this linear type of experience of life as this dimension is not limited by time, I guess we would just live in the now moment, free to choose experiences without time limitations?

Still kind of hard to grasp when you are running around in a 3d type of experience, but it is interesting to think about all the same.

Cheers

Scott
    You should probably study them in order, skipping ahead can be more confusing as each dimension builds off the previous. You can look at it in two ways - from the perspective of one dimension below looking up, and vice versa.

So from where we are now, 3D, looking at 4D, well, rather than feeling as though you are passing through time in a way totally outside your control, you gain full ability to navigate time, with certain restrictions depending on where you are on the dimensional grayscale (the dimensions do not have hard borders between them, you flow from one into the next and then roughly define the zones... which is ascension).

You understand the probability matrix as Gerald teaches and how to navigate it by choice rather than on autopilot. You understand the temporal cycles and you just need to know where you are in the cycles in order to do what you want to do.

But it is exactly because of these cycles that 4D is a waystation, it was never meant as a kind of permanent stop. There are ancient tales that allude to this, like the Voyage of Bran in Celtic Mythology (in that case it is actually the "island of women" which represents this, with the Otherworld representing 5D).

You can become trapped in 4D, unable to stop repeating the cycles and with no perceivable way out.

Now with 5D, you become acquainted with the fractal zoom dimension, and have understanding of the parallel realities, the quantum network that extends infinitely along this axis. You can explore this dimension spatially via neighboring universes which "collide" with one another as well.

Conversely, from 4D, 3D experiencees might seem a little like animals to you, which is why it might be easy for certain 4Ders to actually do this and as such there is no real empathy extended for "doing what needs to be done".

However with 5D consciousness it is no longer possible to perceive reality in such a compartmentalized way.

Now, 6D/7D is the dimensions of travel along the dimensional landscape itself, they are the meta-dimensions.

We better not go too deep down that rabbit hole for now.

So yes, the key to defining dimensional experience is pretty much ability to intentionally travel along that dimension. But again it is all along a grayscale. You might consider animals as 2.5D in a sense, plants as 2D or 1.5D, etc it doesn't really matter. It is the abstraction, the nuance of the post-verbal understanding of the symbolism which matters.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Scottoz (7th November 2015)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

If you have any more sections of your book which you want online comments on feel free to post them. It has been a bit quiet here for the past few weeks.

Cheers

Scott
    Update: The scaffolding for the book is proceeding very quickly now, with elaborate outlines for Science of Art, Art of Science, Art of Spirituality, Spirituality of Art, Science of Spirituality, Spirituality of Science volumes all well established, and nearly all broken into Chapters.

The diagrams and illustrations will probably take the most time as well as all of the editing and proofreading.

Comment-wise, I think the single most meta-node (the Volume outline itself) is what I'd like comments for the most, as with that understanding, the door to Avalon begins to open from that point forward.

Is it clear why this kind of 6-volume structure is crucial in terms of expanded consciousness to allow progression to higher dimensional reality yet? We need some skeptics in here, or at least someone willing to pose as one.

If it's not intuitively clear, I'll try and provide evidence using something called the "expanding sphere" analogy, and then also the meditation breathing technique built from this understanding as a tool to reach into Avalon and preview 5d before you start to pack your bags, so to speak.
    Last edited by triquetra; 1st November 2015 at 13:03.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Scottoz (7th November 2015), ulli (1st November 2015)

17. Link to Post #50
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

Yes, I have been using his CDs for the past 10 years. I have not used them daily, but keep coming back to them and I might use them for 3 months straight and then have a break etc then start again.

Although I do sleep every night with the theta or delta brain wave cd track running, as it provides for a calm night sleep. I normally have a chat to Gerald once or twice a year too just to see how he is going. He is a great guy and I have learned so much from him from talking to him, radio interviews and his email posts over the years.

I have found a lot of his materials very helpful and it has provided me with a good spiritual foundation to make the next step. Every day matrix living still knocks me around from time to time, and I go through phases of having a lot of emotional steadiness and then every now again matrix based situations draw me in and throws me out of balance.

This matrix is a pretty bad one from what I can gather and seems to be pretty unhelpful to any individual who is trying to raise themselves spiritually in order to rise above it. What were the gods thinking to even play this game with themselves? ha ha

Cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 7th November 2015 at 09:55.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Limor Wolf (2nd February 2016)

19. Link to Post #51
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

Your books sounds great. 6 Volumes sounds like a wealth of information. Some practical examples which people can experience with meditation which you provided to give people an opportunity to get a taste for 5d would be great.

Also if you have some practical examples to assist people who are struggling from daily matrix life, deal with negative energy attacks and poor spiritual practices may be required just to get people in the right state to start their journey.

I am happy to help you with feedback and reviews too.

Cheers

Scott

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Hi Triquetra

Cheers

Scott
    Update: The scaffolding for the book is proceeding very quickly now, with elaborate outlines for Science of Art, Art of Science, Art of Spirituality, Spirituality of Art, Science of Spirituality, Spirituality of Science volumes all well established, and nearly all broken into Chapters.

The diagrams and illustrations will probably take the most time as well as all of the editing and proofreading.

Comment-wise, I think the single most meta-node (the Volume outline itself) is what I'd like comments for the most, as with that understanding, the door to Avalon begins to open from that point forward.

Is it clear why this kind of 6-volume structure is crucial in terms of expanded consciousness to allow progression to higher dimensional reality yet? We need some skeptics in here, or at least someone willing to pose as one.

If it's not intuitively clear, I'll try and provide evidence using something called the "expanding sphere" analogy, and then also the meditation breathing technique built from this understanding as a tool to reach into Avalon and preview 5d before you start to pack your bags, so to speak.
    Last edited by Scottoz; 7th November 2015 at 10:06.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

21. Link to Post #52
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

Thanks that makes sense, it will probably make more sense once I have experienced 4d and 5d. If I can experience 4d and 5d consciousness over time, I will be pretty pleased with that as an achievement or spiritual goal for a better word.

I have listened to what Gerald says about the future probability matrix but was never advanced enough to see and view the cycles and timelines for myself.

Gerald often talked about the "golden bridge" and how he hoped we would all cross this together in the future. I suspect it is the same as the creational split you mention where we have two groups battling for a dystopian and utopian future, which is where we now sit and we now find ourselves waiting and trying to learn how to jump onto the golden bridge to connect to a new future and away from this dying earth matrix.

Cheers

Scott

Hi there

Cheers

Scott
    You should probably study them in order, skipping ahead can be more confusing as each dimension builds off the previous. You can look at it in two ways - from the perspective of one dimension below looking up, and vice versa.

So from where we are now, 3D, looking at 4D, well, rather than feeling as though you are passing through time in a way totally outside your control, you gain full ability to navigate time, with certain restrictions depending on where you are on the dimensional grayscale (the dimensions do not have hard borders between them, you flow from one into the next and then roughly define the zones... which is ascension).

You understand the probability matrix as Gerald teaches and how to navigate it by choice rather than on autopilot. You understand the temporal cycles and you just need to know where you are in the cycles in order to do what you want to do.

But it is exactly because of these cycles that 4D is a waystation, it was never meant as a kind of permanent stop. There are ancient tales that allude to this, like the Voyage of Bran in Celtic Mythology (in that case it is actually the "island of women" which represents this, with the Otherworld representing 5D).

You can become trapped in 4D, unable to stop repeating the cycles and with no perceivable way out.

Now with 5D, you become acquainted with the fractal zoom dimension, and have understanding of the parallel realities, the quantum network that extends infinitely along this axis. You can explore this dimension spatially via neighboring universes which "collide" with one another as well.

Conversely, from 4D, 3D experiencees might seem a little like animals to you, which is why it might be easy for certain 4Ders to actually do this and as such there is no real empathy extended for "doing what needs to be done".

However with 5D consciousness it is no longer possible to perceive reality in such a compartmentalized way.

Now, 6D/7D is the dimensions of travel along the dimensional landscape itself, they are the meta-dimensions.

We better not go too deep down that rabbit hole for now.

So yes, the key to defining dimensional experience is pretty much ability to intentionally travel along that dimension. But again it is all along a grayscale. You might consider animals as 2.5D in a sense, plants as 2D or 1.5D, etc it doesn't really matter. It is the abstraction, the nuance of the post-verbal understanding of the symbolism which matters.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

23. Link to Post #53
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

Thanks, that would be great to learn more about non-verbal communication.

Many Australians go to Bali for their holidays, as it is pretty close for us. I love the energy which forms part of their music too and have attended many festivals and musical shows when holidaying there.

It is a great place to relax and do yoga and they have some great water temples for cleansing and other natural places. They also have some interesting traditions of worshiping nature.

I Am pleased that they have been able to retain their unique culture, which seems to be the last remnant of a more widespread Hindu culture which existed in South East Asia many hundreds of years ago.

Cheers

Scott

It is indeed a good exercise to paint a portrait of what you feel a higher dimensional experience might be like. If you are familiar with impressionism at all, this is a kind of similar approach. The details do not need to be exactly right - what is important is the vibratory signature of the symbolic overlay and textural energies in common with the bits of examples you provide. That is what will be the same.

So the answer is yes, energetically speaking, 5D is like that. Literally speaking - unfortunately we would have to switch to post-verbal communication in order to achieve that form of communication transmission/reception. I can try and teach how to do that if you like.

As for Bali, I have performed the Balinese Ceremonial Music, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3PacNDMneE . You can feel the energy coursing through you, especially in 2nd and 3rd movements. You are one with the music and the music is one with you. It has a lot in common with impressionism as well.

And so yes, 5D is like that as well. When communicating post-verbally, you use frequencies instead of bursts of "words". So when you enter the art this way with open consciousness, it enables the transfer to this way of communicating, i.e. as dolphins do.
    Last edited by Scottoz; 11th November 2015 at 06:16.

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

What's left for me now is to find the opportunities to insert information into the matrix in such a way so as to render it impotent.

There is an "info-store" that is dammed and would be released if anything were to happen, the decoys were set up in such a way that the construction of this had gone totally unnoticed. But it is better to insert the information methodically than have it all be released at once.

What was needed was to solve the entire system, to understand how the manipulations of humankind's reality started from the very beginning, and we are very much an "artificial" civilization in a certain sense. We did not come to be on the earth on our own, no more than the signs of the current times were a reflection of our own history without any external influence. Quite to the contrary, the civilization is being programmed like a planetary super-computer, and this began with the indoctrination into several religions which enforced various kinds of black and white thinking (binary thinking).

We were robbed of our previous ability to think of things in terms of a grayscale, and this alone (the engineering of an epistemology) was what allowed for conflict to persevere after the excuse of survival became no longer usable thanks to modern agriculture.

And this, this is why it's so hard to publish any materials. The information can all flow freely once it has the right precedent - the problem is, I would be talking about things in such drastically different terms, that no one would have any reference point to feel that they could relate to the information.

You did not see my original attempts to impart any of the information nearly a year ago here, but it did not go as well as hoped. There are the seeds of mistrust and inability to recognize the vibratory signature of information streams as Gerald had taught us to do. These are skills that people generally lack - but it is not their fault, not at all. There are so many good people here.

The problem is that the matter runs much more deeply and fundamentally to our very way of knowing what we know, and nobody seems to realize this. This is why the state of affairs is beginning to become a sea of general chaos and confusion, mixed emotions, inability to see a clear direction out of this mess, or a final end to needless conflict.

I had been realizing this even years ago when the desire to publish the triquetra had first struck - that it would not be good enough, at least, not on its own.

It needs to be released hand in hand with an insight as to what that golden bridge really is, which I call (and many called).... Avalon.

The people here may be using the name without even really knowing what it means. I had the name of a thread I started changed to a weaker version so that the re-defined sense of what "Avalon" is and means could stand on its own unassociated with what I might write, should I turn out to be a crackpot or the like.

So instead of making what may have been a wasted effort, I've stood back for the year, trying to understand how deeply the seeds of manipulation were sown and how to dig underneath of them and get humankind out of this mess.

What I realized is that the Golden Bridge is also in a way, the gateway from these limited verbal communication streams, to new forms of communication which fundamentally do away with the ability to sow misinformation into them - forms of communication that are pure and absolutely truthful by design.

This has turned out to be a much, much harder problem to solve than simply putting together the verbal information about how this whole system of manipulation fits together (remember, the main issue now is that there are many pieces of truth floating around, but nobody has pieced them together while simultaneously pushing away all the misinformation from that body of truth at the same time).

The answer lies in patterns of frequencies and symbols that together form a kind of post-verbal communication. It emotionally resonates truth and completes the communication stream - because you can feel the vibratory signature of the information you would be reading at the same time - it becomes impossible to take the more pessimistic path whenever the information is ambiguous, as people have been trained to do.

This is the solution - it has just taken longer to prepare. I feel I will be able to accomplish it in the next year, if not the whole thing, then at least the first part.

It is the design of a "bridging" form of communication, with no real reference point, so it has taken as long as it has.

I must admit that my channel opens especially while in communication with others on such open terms as we find on forums like these, even more so than when in meditation. It is a more practical way of opening that channel as I can reflect off the opinions and questions of others and use those as cues for getting back information from beyond.. : )

So perhaps that might be a workflow for the coming year - designing these symbol/frequency beds and combining them with discussion, a way to go deepest to the truth and bring it back in a way that is totally exposed to anyone and everyone, as transparent as absolutely possible, as a way of teaching that recognizing the vibratory signature of a communication is truly learning to fish - because all we are doing here in forums like these otherwise is giving each other fishes - and we need to do more with these darkening times.

It's our responsibility to push harder than ever to get to the very base of the lies and truth, to recognize them for what they are, and how their trees beget more and more branches that lead to things we understand on a day to day basis. Because if we just prune the tree of lies then it always grows back, and if we don't get to the trunk of the tree of truth, we don't see that this golden bridge is in fact the roots, the Otherworld of the tree from which all of its vitality and energy stems.

Once we can do this, recognize the differences in their entirety, we can come together to put the most pertinent information streams into the brightest spotlight so that we can make this bridge crossing together and never look back.

We were almost lured into a dark world, but even though we were manipulated from the very beginning, we found our way out nevertheless.

This has already all happened

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Constance (22nd November 2015), Delight (16th November 2015), Scottoz (16th November 2015)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I am CERTAIN that a shifting is occurring now where we are moving in consciousness to where we are BEING. I am being healed, happy, anticipating of a whole, wonderful opportunity manifested as the "new earth". People who are ready to BE in the same experience that I am will be with me. Those who share other "places" will BE there.

In the past I realized that EVERYTHING has been inverted and my job is to right side up. This means that I am using my mind to imagine the reality I wish to create. No matter what is happening to the collective, I have MY experience. Jason Breshears calls it being Errants.

Unless you are an Errant, you will believe that the collective is important as a source of impact on what happens to you.

Errants have a network in the aethers now. We are not in the same city at the moment but we share the same reality. This is a reality where we are NOT in the collective narrative of End time eschatology. Also we have alivened and are no longer subject to Ennui. Some thing BIG is happening and it is Good.

God or Good or whatever one calls it is the FORCE FOR us and seeks elegance and ever building love.

We SHARE a knowing that we can gently transition SIMULATIONS with our intention. The new earth we share is a SIMULATION like THIS is a simulation but it is now aligned with the Original purpose. Some where along the way, we connected with SOURCE who has been informing us of how to let go of THIS simulation of olde paradigm which failed us and needs to be renewed.

The fact that I hear Cheryl Bailey and learn so much about Tom Campbell and her journey means I am in the same REALITY as she is as we share intention.

This reminds me of Antoine Gigal, the anthropologic, archeologic scholar of Ancient Egypt. She knows Arabic and has read so much that is inaccessible to those who are not multi-lingual. I heard her being interviewed once and she taught me something profound.

There was a manuscript she discovered with the recipe for an elixir like an elixir of life. The question was had she made the formula. She said that she did not need to make it, just KNOW the existence of the formula to benefit from it. YES. The problem is we just don't KNOW what we SHOULD know for our benefit. It is there within us all the time when we look.

We have given up Feeling the Ennui of all that we are told and cannot digest so we no longer shut down. We decline anyone's someone's declaration of Eschatology. What can anyone do to turn upside? STOP agreeing. This is a SIMULATION and we can create OUR aspect of who we REALLY are just by BEING ourselves and KNOWING we know.

I share this valuable discussion with those in my reality.

Last edited by Delight; 17th May 2023 at 03:36.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3