+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: First ‘ecstasy’ shop opens in Amsterdam

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,778 times in 956 posts

Default First ‘ecstasy’ shop opens in Amsterdam

Hello Siblings,

Here's another reason to admire the rugged independence of the Dutch.

http://rt.com/news/259933-amsterdam-dutch-ecstasy-mdma/

so if you were thinking of buying some MDMA
    .. now might be a good time to pop over to Amsterdam.

be happy :-)

lucidity

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2015), DeDukshyn (10th July 2015), KiwiElf (10th July 2015), Matt P (9th July 2015), Nasu (10th July 2015), Philaletheian (10th July 2015), Selkie (10th July 2015), Sérénité (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: First ‘ecstasy’ shop opens in Amsterdam

I lived in Amsterdam for a couple months--went up to visit and stayed--and I have to say it was one of the most wonderful times of my life. The people, the freedom, the canals (more than Venice), the lifestyle, the openness and intelligence and beauty everywhere... In other words, I'm not one bit surprised!

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Becky (10th July 2015), DeDukshyn (10th July 2015), giovonni (9th July 2015), jjjones (10th July 2015), KiwiElf (10th July 2015), lucidity (10th July 2015), Nasu (10th July 2015), seko (10th July 2015), Selkie (10th July 2015), Violet (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015), Wind (10th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I am not sure we should admire anything about this. I have seen people do the most horrendous things while on extasy, such as raping a teenager while she is sleeping in her home and in the same night robbing the wallet of a woman on her bed stand - he was unlucky, she was a policeman.

Other people shooting at each other, etc.

I do not like extasy, although I do understand the feeling that is lived, I do think it is a societal nightmare, completely different than weed in my views. Tom down for Dutch on that one.

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Hello Siblings,

lucidity
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Becky (10th July 2015), fourty-two (10th July 2015), Nasu (10th July 2015), Selkie (10th July 2015), sigma6 (10th July 2015), Violet (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

MDMA was originally created as an anti-depressant. In it's pure form, it does just that and more. (It was perhaps a bit "too good"). The problem is that very little of MDMA available is "pure".

If users have done the things you suggest, Flash, it is probably NOT pure... the "nightclub variety" of Ecstasy/MDMA is usually mixed with all kinds of things, from speed, Meth, crack, LSD, Heroine, Ajax etc), many of them not very good.

In its pure form, it should NOT be put in the same category as a class A drug (such as Cocaine, Heroine, etc); it does belong with Cannabis.

It goes without saying that there will always be idiots who take too much of anything (including alcohol or drugs, even Coca Cola), and those few who do have a negative reaction to it.

8. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Life is intoxicating in itself, should we dare and reach and connect to that which is real and in abundance and all around us, not so much a chemical or a product of a lab.
    The 'battle' we now have on this planet is between the organic and illusion, robotic and creativity, running away from ourself or staying within ourselves. Opening gates of consciousness or opening gates for others to attach. Openess can be confusing. Choices.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2015), angelfire (10th July 2015), Astra (11th July 2015), Baby Steps (10th July 2015), Becky (10th July 2015), enfoldedblue (10th July 2015), Flash (10th July 2015), hohoemi (10th July 2015), KiwiElf (10th July 2015), Philaletheian (10th July 2015), seko (10th July 2015), sigma6 (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    MDMA was originally created as an anti-depressant. In it's pure form, it does just that and more. (It was perhaps a bit "too good"). The problem is that very little of MDMA available is "pure".

If users have done the things you suggest, Flash, it is probably NOT pure... the "nightclub variety" of Ecstasy/MDMA is usually mixed with all kinds of things, from speed, Meth, crack, LSD, Heroine, Ajax etc), many of them not very good.

In its pure form, it should NOT be put in the same category as a class A drug (such as Cocaine, Heroine, etc); it does belong with Cannabis.

It goes without saying that there will always be idiots who take too much of anything (including alcohol or drugs, even Coca Cola), and those few who do have a negative reaction to it.
    I have had the privilege of doing MDMA a couple times ... this was back in the 90's were one could still get it as MDMA. I have done a reasonable amount of "ecstasy" in my day and will say that MDMA <> ecstasy in 99% of cases. It is never pure and cut with cheap stimulants, often, which is not the same at all, and ruins the effect.

You have to be one programmed cold SOB to do evil on MDMA. And then, it won't be the MDMA that "made you do it".

My experiences were of pure fearlessness and pure love; and it is what inspired me to reach these states of euphoria without drugs, only spirituality, because the end result can be the same, one is just artificially induced, the other's bliss is due to raising your vibrations to the point where all your past and programmed fear, regrets and pain, are inconsequential, and love is what drive your actions. I learned this state was even possible because I have taken MDMA in my life, some magic mushrooms may have helped too I don't condone it,, but I do dare to draw distinction to the person who claims "the gun made me do it", and those who know better.

I can say I would not be where I am spiritually, not even close, without the expirence I have had with MDMA, and other mind altering substances. I can also say that drugs are not the method to attain these states, only to let you know what is possible, without drugs; at least that has been my experience.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th July 2015 at 05:08.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2015), Bubu (10th July 2015), Carmody (10th July 2015), enfoldedblue (10th July 2015), Flash (10th July 2015), hohoemi (10th July 2015), Ikarusion (10th July 2015), KiwiElf (10th July 2015), Limor Wolf (10th July 2015), Matt P (10th July 2015), meeradas (10th July 2015), Sérénité (10th July 2015), sigma6 (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015), wegge (19th August 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I am not sure we should admire anything about this. I have seen people do the most horrendous things while on extasy, such as raping a teenager while she is sleeping in her home and in the same night robbing the wallet of a woman on her bed stand - he was unlucky, she was a policeman.

I do not like extasy, although I do understand the feeling that is lived, I do think it is a societal nightmare, completely different than weed in my views. Tom down for Dutch on that one.
    There is NO drug in existens that rape nor rob anyone. People do. The ideas does not evolve from a drug that's injected or oraly consumed. It is missleading to asume that drugs is a creator of evil acts.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Love and Light my friend <3

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexius For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th July 2015), lucidity (10th July 2015), Octavusprime (11th July 2015), sigma6 (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by alexius (here)

There is NO drug in existens that rape nor rob anyone. People do. The ideas does not evolve from a drug that's injected or oraly consumed. It is missleading to asume that drugs is a creator of evil acts.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Drugs may be the opening gate for entities to take control and 'encourage' the acts. CIA (Clintons) has worked diligently over the years with drug cartels to import drugs and spread it for their own reasons behind the scenes, while at the front it is a 'moral issue'. Drugs are a double edge sword, they may open new possibilities for a short while, but they help our physical vehicle to be accesible for other's use, it weakens the aura and allow 'doors to be open' while the human is not in complete control of their own spiritual and mental selves, and by that they are impacted to do all the deviations. It is a cycle that is not worth the experience. Choices.

Blessings ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 10th July 2015 at 03:31.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (10th July 2015), hohoemi (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Drugs may be the opening gate for entities to take control and 'encourage' the acts. CIA (Clintons) has worked diligently over the years with drug cartels to import drugs and spread it for their own reasons behind the scenes, while at the front it is a 'moral issue'. Drugs are a double edge sword, they may open new possibilities for a short while, but they help our physical vehicle to be accesible for other's use, it weakens the aura and allow 'doors to be open' while the human is not in complete control of their own spiritual and mental selves, and by that they are impacted to do all the deviations. It is a cycle that is not worth the experience. Choices.

Blessings ~
    Very interesting answer I have to point out. I agree with you. We all went down deep on this subject with you're answer, thank you <3

Something struck my mind. It's as if you are talking about people that are having some kind of a 'open energetic wound' in their spiritual/energetic body. If so, might be caused by earlier traumas of some sort. Then under the influence of drugs are weaker and easier to manipulate/control.

Am i getting this right?

Blessings of peace and happiness to all <3

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexius For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2015), Limor Wolf (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Well, believe me, some drugs may make you an irresistible sexual Hulk /hunk lol

The facts with extasy is that it makes your senses hyper and your sensations too. Add to this no fear at all (one feels no fear), and if the person is slightly mentally sick, or quite sick, you may end up with a rapist - the guy certainly had no fear, and had enhanced sensations, it is what he told the cops afterwards (he had stolen a cop woman in her bedroom while she was sleeping, had stolen a couple in their bedroom too, nobody woke up, and had waited at least an hour to make sure the little girl (12 years old) mom was asleep to get into the house and rape the girl. Of course he was sick. But tell me, how many people are sick in this world, a huge many many.

When it was court time, the night before the Young girl was going to witness, he somehow had gotten hold of her house phone number and called her and threatened her. Her mom called the cops again. So the little girl refused to be a witness and two days later he "hung himself" in the prison. Of course he was disturbed.

10 to 15% of the whole population is unbalanced and this does not include dépressions, but schizophrenia, psychosis, multiple personnalities, bipolar, borderlines, which can all have dangerous fits. The risks are definitely there.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Selkie (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Drugs are drugs... that is to say... you educate yourself on how they operate inside your body, how they systemic effects do what they do, which parts of your body are effected, what are the side effects, and then you find a quality source and you dose yourself accordingly, depending on what your intention is, what you are trying to accomplish... whether medical, to ease a psychological condition or reduce pain, or for recreational use to experience a slight alteration of your consciousness...

i.e. "drugs" must always be treated with respect and common sense, knowledge of what they made from and how they affect you is mandatory, and when used in this manner they serve a purpose and you are the responsible party controlling that... freedom requires vigilance and responsibility...

the corollary sadly is that we are being cowed into fearing stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility for anything, because there is always some parasitical a**hole waiting to try and extort money from you, under the guise he is doing so for "your benefit" based on hypothetical health and safety protocols... and many other BS presumptions of jurisdiction over you... This is the real problem in society... That is why people lie cheat and steal, they see people in the government, the courts and the cops doing it all day long... and they look at their own lack and deprivation and figure if you can't beat them... join them... further compromising themselves...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

hohoemi (10th July 2015), Ikarusion (10th July 2015), KiwiElf (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Life is intoxicating in itself, should we dare and reach and connect to that which is real and in abundance and all around us, not so much a chemical or a product of a lab.
    The 'battle' we now have on this planet is between the organic and illusion, robotic and creativity, running away from ourself or staying within ourselves. Opening gates of consciousness or opening gates for others to attach. Openess can be confusing. Choices.
    I agree, even in its purest form it will affect an indivduals natural vibration.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,778 times in 956 posts

Hello Siblings,

lucidity
    Hi Flash,

No one rapes anyone after taking ecstasy.
    If there's a drug that makes people utterly disinclined to violence, it's ecstasy.

I'm not quite sure what your position or involvement was to
    be able to witness the raping of a teenage girl... in her own home.
    How did you witness that exactly ?

Whatever drug(s) the perpetrators were taking
    .... it's highly unlikely to have been ecstasy.

Your post seems to be reiterating the same old tired bullsh!t
    that was trotted out for cannabis and LSD... that somehow these drugs
    caused violent crime. It's just complete nonsense.

If you want to highlight a drug that's strongly associated with rape
    and acts of extreme violence.... there's none worse than alcohol.

lucidity
    Last edited by lucidity; 10th July 2015 at 08:45.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

angelfire (10th July 2015), KiwiElf (10th July 2015), Matt P (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    i.e. "drugs" must always be treated with respect and common sense, knowledge of what they made from and how they affect you is mandatory, and when used in this manner they serve a purpose and you are the responsible party controlling that... freedom requires vigilance and responsibility...
    that is absolutely correct and i believe by lifting the taboo and legality of certain drugs the knowledge, respect and quality of the products should increase.
    im sure that, if you grow up in a society where such drugs and their use are common place and legal, you will learn to deal with them in a responsible way.
    teenagers will at least not overdose or have a polytoxic/life threatning effects from them, because information on proper use will be common knowledge or at least easily available from the suppliers and users.

i myself like to experiment from time to time with different conciencneouss altering substances.
    naturally, when approaching something new i gather as much information as possible and dose low at first to slowly get a feel for the substance.
    so im saddend to read about teenagers dying, simply because of irresponsible use and the parents and officials putting the blame on the substances or the suppliers.
    a lot of people reject illegal drugs simply because their use is prohibited and dont know anything else about them. so you can not talk to them about this and they will not understand you.. in general.

we need to lift taboos and reclaim the sovergnity over our bodies and conciencneouss.
    if everybody knows the risks then there is no one to blame but the individual if something goes wrong. which in the end is the only real culprit.
    Last edited by Ikarusion; 10th July 2015 at 09:43.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Flash (10th July 2015), hohoemi (10th July 2015), Matt P (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,094 times in 870 posts

Some of my strongest and closest bonds to people was made while using MDMA together. The majority of these still remain today.

The connection; pure, uplifting, all encompassing feelings of compassion and love on a spiritual (not physical) level is like nothing I'd ever known before.
    15-20 years later, we still talk about how different it was then, how deep connections and feelings of unity were made so easily and never ever forgotten. Try get that feeling in a room full of drunken people...it will never happen.

I often relate back to my times of using MDMA to remind myself of that pure 'one love' that can be achieved, deep spiritual connections...even with total strangers. It serves to remind me we all have the capacity to have pure love for anyone if we can over ride our ego's and judgements.

I have unfortunately seen many many friends and acquaintances fall victim to the demise of drugs over the years. I can honestly confirm those who took MDMA to now be the most open minded, open hearted and loving still to this day.

There's a reason why alcohol is legal and pure MDMA isn't...
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

angelfire (10th July 2015), Flash (10th July 2015), hohoemi (10th July 2015), Ikarusion (10th July 2015), KiwiElf (11th July 2015), Matt P (10th July 2015), MorningFox (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

She is the daughter of a friend of mine. It did not make the newspapers. I've seen thid little girl from birth. She refused to talk about it, ever again. It got stuck inside her. No need to tell you that my own daughter's room was always beside mine, no window ever remain ajar at night, etc. I inderstood how fast a little girl life can be ruined. And that mentally sick and high people are not few.

I did not witness the act, of course. I would have intervened. I did witness the whole immediate aftermath including the hysterical reactions of the mom and daughter after the rapist called to threaten the girl.

Now. Your attitude is clearly disgusting. If extasy open the heart, maybe you should take a bit more of it. You lack empathy. Instead of insulting me by telling what i say makes no sense, maybe looking at your attitude would tell a lot

This has nothing to do with tired old bull. It has to do with the fact that unbalanced beings will react differently to drugs and that their reactions cannot be foreseen. If you are stupid enough to blame victims or want to say that i stood there witnessing and doing nothing , which you implied, and that you defend your drug by avoiding any empathy, let me tell you that i do not want to be around you when you take any drug, including the legal ones.

Hello Siblings,

lucidity
    Hi Flash,

No one rapes anyone after taking ecstasy.
    If there's a drug that makes people utterly disinclined to violence, it's ecstasy.

I'm not quite sure what your position or involvement was to
    be able to witness the raping of a teenage girl... in her own home.
    How did you witness that exactly ?

Whatever drug(s) the perpetrators were taking
    .... it's highly unlikely to have been ecstasy.

Your post seems to be reiterating the same old tired bullsh!t
    that was trotted out for cannabis and LSD... that somehow these drugs
    caused violent crime. It's just complete nonsense.

If you want to highlight a drug that's strongly associated with rape
    and acts of extreme violence.... there's none worse than alcohol.

lucidity
    Last edited by Flash; 10th July 2015 at 17:57.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Selkie (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

As an aside, its weird that they shut down mushrooms (although you can still get "truffles"), only to open up to ecstasy.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

About the CIA, mind control, black ops and the use of neurotoxins:

The CIA: long-range planning for a drugged and debilitated society

Jul4 by Theodore : The CIA: long-range planning for a drugged and debilitated society
    by Jon Rappoport July 4, 2015

“Long ago, I interviewed John Marks, author of Search for the Manchurian Candidate, the book that exposed the CIA’s MKULTRA mind-control program. He told me that in 1962, when MKULTRA supposedly ended, the CIA actually transferred the program to its Office of Research and Development, where it went completely dark. A CIA representative told Marks there were a hundred boxes of material on the ‘new’ MKULTRA, and he, Marks, would never see any of it, no matter how many FOIA requests he made.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

“Plans for guiding the world can be formed and launched a long, long time before we see the results. Don’t assume cause and effect are merely and only short-term. That’s an unwarranted idea.” (The Underground)

Drugs to transform individuals…and even, by implication, society.

Drug research going far beyond the usual brief descriptions of MKULTRA.

The intention is there, in the record.

A CIA document was included in the transcript of the 1977 US Senate Hearings on MKULTRA, the CIA’s mind-control program.

The document is found in Appendix C, starting on page 166. It’s simply labeled “Draft,” dated 5 May 1955.

It begins:
    Quote “A portion of the Research and Development Program of [CIA’s] TSS/Chemical Division is devoted to the discovery of the following materials and methods:”
    What followed was a list of hoped-for drugs and their uses.

I’m printing, below, the list of the 1955 intentions of the CIA regarding their own drug research. The range of those intentions is stunning. All statements are direct quotes from the “Draft” document.

Some of my comments gleaned from studying the list:

The CIA wanted to find substances which would “promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness.” Serious consideration should be given to the idea that psychiatric medications, food additives, pesticides, and industrial chemicals (like fluorides) would eventually satisfy that requirement.

The CIA wanted to find chemicals that “would produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way.” This suggests many possibilities—among them the use of drugs to fabricate diseases and thereby give the false impression of germ-caused epidemics.

The CIA wanted to find drugs that would “produce amnesia.” Ideal for discrediting whistleblowers, dissidents, certain political candidates, and other investigators. (Scopolamine, for example.)

The CIA wanted to discover drugs which would produce “paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.” A way to make people decline in health as if from diseases.

The CIA wanted to develop drugs that would “alter personality structure” and thus induce a person’s dependence on another person. How about dependence in general? For instance, dependence on institutions, governments?

The CIA wanted to discover chemicals that would “lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men.” Sounds like a general description of the devolution of society.

As you read the list yourself, you’ll see more implications/possibilities.

Here, from 1955, quoted verbatim from the Agency document, are the types of drugs the MKULTRA men at the CIA were looking for:
    * Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.

* Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.

* Materials which will prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol.

* Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.

* Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.

* Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness.

* Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called “brain-washing”.

* Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.

* Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.

* Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.

* Substances which will produce “pure” euphoria with no subsequent let-down.

* Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.

* A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.

* Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.

* Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.

* A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.

* A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a man to perform any physical activity whatsoever.
    That’s the list.

At the end of this 1955 CIA document, the author [unnamed] makes these remarks:

Quote "In practice, it has been possible to use outside cleared contractors for the preliminary phases of this [research] work. However, that part which involves human testing at effective dose levels presents security problems which cannot be handled by the ordinary contactors.

“The proposed [human testing] facility [deletion] offers a unique opportunity for the secure handling of such clinical testing in addition to the many advantages outlined in the project proposal. The security problems mentioned above are eliminated by the fact that the responsibility for the testing will rest completely upon the physician and the hospital. [one line deleted] will allow [CIA] TSS/CD personnel to supervise the work very closely to make sure that all tests are conducted according to the recognized practices and embody adequate safeguards.”
    In other words, this was to be ultra-secret. No outside contractors at universities for the core of the experiments, which by the way could be carried forward for decades.

A secret in-house facility.

Over the years, more facilities could be created.

If you examine the full range of psychiatric drugs developed since 1955, you’ll see that a number of them fit the CIA’s agenda. Speed-type chemicals, which addle the brain over the long term, to treat so-called ADHD. Anti-psychotic drugs, to render patients more and more dependent on others (and government) as they sink into profound disability and incur motor brain damage. And of course, the SSRI antidepressants, like Prozac and Paxil and Zoloft, which produce extreme and debilitating highs and lows—and also push people over the edge into committing violence.

These drugs drag the whole society down into lower and lower levels of consciousness and action.

If that’s the goal of a very powerful and clandestine government agency…it’s succeeding.

Jon Rappoport
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Flash (10th July 2015), hohoemi (10th July 2015), Selkie (10th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (10th July 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Enjoy http://boredomtherapy.com/vintage-ads-for-drugs/
    It must have been quite an experience in the old days to be treated :-)
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Flash (10th July 2015), hohoemi (10th July 2015), Selkie (10th July 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    As an aside, its weird that they shut down mushrooms (although you can still get "truffles"), only to open up to ecstasy.
    Mushrooms... too natural... not CIA sanctioned...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th July 2015), Flash (10th July 2015), Selkie (10th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast