+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Schumann resonance has [NOT] doubled, Earth ascending? [another recurring disinfotainment]

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Default Schumann resonance has [NOT] doubled, Earth ascending? [another recurring disinfotainment]

Many of us are having hard times and get a little down. I hope this news helps to rise up your vibes with our mother earth. Worth the time. Enjoy.
    Much love
    Juan
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...shumman_16.htm

"March was a landmark month energetically, with several rare planetary alignments, including a Super moon, Solar Eclipse and Equinox all within the same 24 hours on March 21st!

Coming as it did just after the 7th of 7 exact T-Squares, everything points to that day being a moment of paradigm shift - a time of great Awakening. Our ancient ancestors believed that Eclipses open a portal to higher realms, making it possible for us to receive huge downloads of information.

That is why they built sophisticated and mysterious structures such as Stonehenge and Newrange, which were designed to amplify the powerful cosmic energies being made available to them.

Despite the opening of powerful Stargate portals and the potential for new beginnings offered by the current universal geometries however, many people find it difficult to believe that anything is really changing when chaos still seems to reign, and evidence of human mayhem continues all around us.

Perhaps this 'madness' is part of a deep cleansing of the planet? And perhaps how quickly we can integrate the new energy and adjust to it, will depend on the level of each individual's vibratory frequency.

We are being asked I think, to do everything in our power to raise our vibration out of 3D density and into the higher frequencies of Light. This always has been and still is, the prime purpose and raison d'être of the 'Sounds of Sirius'.

It's my belief that the melodies, tones and Light Language that flow through me from the higher dimensional realms, are being gifted quite specifically to raise the vibration of those who receive them, and in so doing, reconnect them with their soul's original blueprint.

There is concrete evidence to suggest that Mother Earth herself is shifting her vibration, in order to adapt to the paradigm shift.

The Schumann Frequencies are the 'sound' of the earth. It's like hearing the sound of a big drum, with that drum being the earth's resonant cavity. Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5...

This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing… she is literally speeding up! "
    ... more in the link

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

avid (12th July 2015), Baby Steps (12th July 2015), Bassplayer1 (12th July 2015), CD7 (12th July 2015), craig mitchell (12th July 2015), giovonni (11th July 2015), greybeard (11th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (12th July 2015), Iyakum (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th July 2015), mab777 (12th July 2015), meat suit (12th July 2015), Mercedes (11th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015), Nasu (12th July 2015), penn (12th July 2015), Philaletheian (12th July 2015), toppy (12th July 2015), Valley (12th July 2015), Wind (12th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Schumann resonance has [NOT] doubled, Earth ascending? [another recurring disinfotainment]

As part of my neuro-feedback training I learned about how brain frequency can affect us. The chart below was part of the curriculum materials. At the end they note we use all these different brain wave patterns during the day for the different functions (sleep, learning, mediating) we engage in. The Schuman resistance is Alpha 7.8 and considered the most alert/relaxed state for us. As the hand out indicates higher frequencies such as 16.5 are in the Beta range and as noted below, this can be perceived as highly agitating for people to remain in constantly. Beta is good for learning but if we go any higher were in mania. So I’m just a bit confused about this. Maybe I’m mixing all this up but this doesn’t seem to be a good change???

The following is a breakdown of each range:
    Low Delta, or the 00 range, is generally responsible for internal brain processing. When there is an over-abundance of this range in any one area, you may find the client reports learning issues or a history of concussions or other head trauma.

Delta (Approximately 1-3 Hz)
    Delta, or the 10 range, is found in non-dreaming sleep and is the brainwave that remains when the others have shut down. It is connected to both instinctual and intuitive awareness and is present in empathy and in psychic and healing abilities. It can be seen in sleep and in conditions such as complicated migraine and head trauma. It can also represent movement or eye blink artifact.

Theta (Approximately 3-7.5 Hz)
    Theta, or the 20-30 range, engages the inner and intuitive subconscious. Theta waves are most commonly found in places where memories, sensations and emotions are held. Sometimes secrets are also stored here, which may be blocked out in times of pain, to survive what we feel unprepared to process at the time. This range is characterized mainly with light sleep, rapid eye movement (REM) dreams, and hallucinations. The brain uses this state to exercise itself to release overall tension. Drugs, in the general category of hallucinogens which are illegal, promote theta activity.
    Individuals with Attention Deficit Disorder (inattentive ADD) exhibit too much Theta (dreaming) activity and conversely too little Beta (thinking activity). This is the classic inattention for ADD. With Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), the hyperactivity of increased Beta waves keeps people from falling asleep.

Alpha (Approximately 7.5-12 Hz)
    Alpha, or the 40-50 range, is prominent during relaxation (mostly with eyes dosed), day dreaming, and upon deep self-introspection. This range may be considered the gateway to meditation through relaxed detachment and may also indicate an individual's energy reservoir. Alpha is associated with a decrease in serotonin and an increase in melatonin, since they are more prominent when the eyes are closed. Frequent exposure to alpha rhythms (e.g. music with one beat per second) may cause a release of endorphins.

Low Beta (Approximately 12-15 Hz)
    Low Beta., or the 60 range, is also known as the Sensory Motor Response (SMR). This range makes individuals feel more present and in the moment and is sometimes referred to as the mind and body connection. Subjective feeling states include relaxed yet focused and integrated. Effects of protocols to increase SMR can produce relaxed focus and improved attentive abilities. For some clients, an increase in this range can optimize athletic performance.

Beta (Approximately 15-23 Hz)
    Beta, or the 70 range, is most often associated with linear, cause and effect thinking, and reflects the learning and integration of new material. The mental activity normally associated with Beta waves is the active awareness state that we experience from day to day at work and play. Beta brainwaves are activated when we think logically, solve problems, and confront external stimuli.

Too much beta can often produce the sensation of racing thoughts in the brain. When used too often, individuals run the risk of thinking deeply about very little, and tiring themselves out. Beta has its place but must be helped to slow down at times so the individual can reflect. Too much Beta can cause significant problems for the individual by increasing muscle tension, raising blood pressure, and creating a state of anxiety for the individual. While it is possible to teach the highest level of cognitive processing and complex artistic expression, attention must also be paid to assist the individual in achieving a degree of physical relaxation.

High Beta (Approximately 23-36 Hz)
    High Beta, or the 80 range, is involved in logical processing and complex problem solving. A person in active conversation would be in beta but a debater would be in high beta. It is best for tackling intense information and making the initial effort to understand something.
    However, learning and the commitment of new information to memory can actually be impeded during such high beta states. Likewise, the production of excessive high beta waves may produce hyper-focusing, anxiety, body tension, and negative mental chatter.

High Beta waves can be associated with heavy stress. High Beta releases more dopamine, increases serotonin (the higher the frequency, the more serotonin produced) and decreases melatonin production in the brain.

Gamma (Approximately 36-48 Hz)
    Gamma, or the 90 range, is active during the process of awakening and during active rapid eye movement. This range is associated with perception and consciousness. Little is known about gamma waves.

Please note, we don't simply produce one brain wave type at any one time. Our brain activity always includes a combination of all the frequencies at the same time with some ranges stronger than others, depending on the current demand. This combination of frequencies is what we refer to as brain patterns.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), Baby Steps (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), giovonni (11th July 2015), greybeard (11th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (12th July 2015), Iyakum (25th October 2019), Joe Akulis (13th July 2015), justntime2learn (12th July 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th July 2015), Limor Wolf (12th July 2015), mab777 (12th July 2015), meat suit (12th July 2015), Mercedes (11th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015), Nasu (12th July 2015), Valley (12th July 2015), Wind (12th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Schumann resonance has [NOT] doubled, Earth ascending? [another recurring disinfotainment]

Yes Gregg Braden said the Schumann resonance was rising some time back and recently Dr Simon Atkins said the same.
    Our heart beat is or was linked to that--we are closely related to the Earth.
    Who knows where any of this is going.
    Dr Atkins made some predictions regarding August through to the end of September.
    Its been posted already on Avalon but worth posting again
    I also listened to a radio talk he did associated with the forecast.
    He makes his living from the scientific prediction of trends---weather etc,
    So worth considering.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post973329

first part of the post

Things to come.

Just came across this at 11:11 with 11% battery left on my ipad. Some predictions that make sense. Here is the beginnig of the article, there is a lot more I haven't read if you visit the whole link.

EDIT: I recomend visiting the link to read this article, as my copy and paste didn't translate well.
    http://www.transients.info/2015/06/t...mber-2015.html

" The Frequency Shift into September 2015 - Dr Simon Atkins' Predictions | Prophecies, Predictions and Visions | Time-Specific Material
    By Martin
    The purpose of this long article is to bring together a number of independent sources of material that together point to the next three months being a highly significant time period culminating in a 'frequency shift' towards the end of September.

The initial focus that begins this article is a recent interview with Dr Simon Atkins, a climate risk economist and planetary threat forecaster, whose work Laron has previously covered here on the site.

Building on the subject areas Simon covers in the interview, I'll then move on to additional material that I'm come across elsewhere - some of which I've already written about in the Transients Facebook Group that further points to the second half of September potentially being of huge and unprecedented significance.

These include the CHANI Project, Clif High's webbot, time-specific events relating to September, prophecies relating to the Pope and, lastly, the prophecies, messages and paintings of Transients' very own guest contributor Valiant.

So without further ado, let's begin......

Interview with Dr Simon Atkins on Phoenix Rising Radio 7th May 2015"

Continue to the link to get a lot more

Thanks to Transients for this

http://www.transients.info/2015/06/t...mber-2015.html
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), avid (12th July 2015), Baby Steps (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), Gaia (12th July 2015), giovonni (12th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (12th July 2015), Iyakum (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th July 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th July 2015), meat suit (12th July 2015), Mercedes (11th July 2015), Nasu (12th July 2015), toppy (12th July 2015), Valley (12th July 2015), Wind (12th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I forgot to mention brain entrainment http://www.brainwavesblog.com/tag/sound-entrainment/ it explains why sound and resonance is important. Our brain wants to match the sound it hears. It explains why Monroe’s Hemi sync and other meditation tapes work.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), giovonni (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (12th July 2015), Iyakum (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th July 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th July 2015), Mercedes (11th July 2015), Nasu (12th July 2015), Valley (12th July 2015), Wind (12th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Yes Gregg Braden said the Schumann resonance
    was rising some time back and recently Dr Simon Atkins said the same.
    Hi greybeard,

Are you saying that the frequency of the planet, usually cited as 7.83, is now not 7.83 ?
    Is that what you're saying ?

Can you tell me if the Schumann resonance has increased or decreased ?

What is the new value of Schumann resonance ?

Thanks for your help

be happy :-)

lucidity

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (12th July 2015), Iyakum (25th October 2019), Orph (12th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

as the thinking patterns of humans changes from negative to positive , when done on a mass scale , the planet responds , change is happening ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Valley (12th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Before people get too carried away with new age stuff about earths frequencies, I would suggest people google "schumann resonance" and learn a little bit about what these frequencies actually are. As Savannah mentioned, if these frequencies are changing, it may not be a good thing. If, IF, these frequencies are changing, it could be more to do with man-made interference than anything. All the radio waves, microwaves, cellphone towers, etc. could be affecting the Schumann resonance frequencies.

Although I have my own beliefs about these frequencies, and the consciousness of Mother Earth, I'm not sure Mother Earth is raising her frequencies in order to "ascend". I could very well be wrong of course, but my main point is to get people to learn a little bit about this first. Don't just follow along.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), avid (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), Bob (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Iyakum (25th October 2019), Joe Akulis (13th July 2015), Journeyman (21st November 2020), justntime2learn (12th July 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th July 2015), Kryztian (2nd November 2019), Meggings (12th July 2015), observer (12th July 2015), Pam (12th July 2015), silvanelf (25th October 2019), Valley (12th July 2015), Wind (12th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

The only way I currently understand that such a vibtrational increase would be possible is if the speed of light would have increased from the known value of 300 million m/s to 660 million m/s, in other words if our whole dimension has become -55% less dense. The reason why this cannot have happened is because earth's speed would have increased from 465 m/s to 1023 m/s, shortening the day from 24 hours per day down to 11 hours per day. And when not, the only remaining explanation would be that the earth's radius would have increased from 6400 km to 14100 km, and that seems highly unlikely, if not impossible.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 12th July 2015 at 08:11.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), Bob (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Inanna (31st October 2019), silvanelf (25th October 2019), Ultima Thule (12th July 2015), Valley (12th July 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Yes Gregg Braden said the Schumann resonance
    was rising some time back and recently Dr Simon Atkins said the same.
    Hi greybeard,

Are you saying that the frequency of the planet, usually cited as 7.83, is now not 7.83 ?
    Is that what you're saying ?

Can you tell me if the Schumann resonance has increased or decreased ?

What is the new value of Schumann resonance ?

Thanks for your help

lucidity
    Its at the bottom of the OP lucidity

"There is concrete evidence to suggest that Mother Earth herself is shifting her vibration, in order to adapt to the paradigm shift.

The Schumann Frequencies are the 'sound' of the earth. It's like hearing the sound of a big drum, with that drum being the earth's resonant cavity. Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5...

This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing… she is literally speeding up! "
    ... more in the link "
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...shumman_16.htm

Ps Im not claiming anything---I just dont know.
    Some times I post things that interest me, to get input from others as to whether this is so or not.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 12th July 2015 at 07:51.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Becky (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (12th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015), Valley (12th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry I might have missed it somewhere............but does anyone have the link to an 'official' site were this can be checked out. Thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), The Alley Cat (12th July 2015), Valley (12th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member Tibouchine's Avatar
    Thanks

Schumann resonances are a global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon. They occur because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a resonant cavity for electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. The cavity is naturally excited by electric currents in lightning.

Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum beginning at 3 Hz and extending to 60 Hz, and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83 (fundamental), 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz. (from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances )

The University of Tomsk in Siberia, Russia, provides realtime charts of the Schumann frequencies. It looks like this:

Here's the link to the Schumann resonance realtime charts via Google Translator: https://translate.google.com/transla....ru/?page_id=7:

and the direct link to Tomsk Space Obervatory http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

Unfortunately the University of Tomsk doesn't provide an archive - at least I couldn't find one. So we aren't able to compare the current charts with older ones.

I watch the charts from time to time foy a few years now. Although I could see the color patterns changing (more white) I couldn't note a significant change of the basic frequencies yet.

Maybe people who assume the frequencies have changed base it on a definition of the Schumann resonances other than it was created by Winfried Otto Schumann in 1952 and is still used by physicists today.
    Last edited by Tibouchine; 12th July 2015 at 09:18.

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Tibouchine For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), Bob (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (12th July 2015), Hervé (12th July 2015), Inanna (31st October 2019), Iyakum (25th October 2019), Joe Akulis (13th July 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th July 2015), Kryztian (2nd November 2019), mab777 (12th July 2015), meat suit (12th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015), Nick Matkin (12th July 2015), Olaf (12th July 2015), silvanelf (25th October 2019), Sophocles (12th July 2015), The Alley Cat (12th July 2015), Wind (12th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I find it hard to believe that there would be any change far less a massive one such as doubling.
    The resonance has been stable since measurements began.

Dr Atkins should know as this is part of his occupation to know these things--- he is predicting change in September due to incoming galactic wave but predictions are just that till something happens.

Chris

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

betoobig (12th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (12th July 2015), lucidity (12th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015), Olaf (12th July 2015), TODD & NORA (12th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...shumman_13.htm here you have the explanation of Schuman resonance and the acceleration of time.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...shumman_10.htm here you have how the schuman resonance was discover.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...shumman_12.htm Here, what is the schuman resonance?
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...shumman_06.htm Here, How It Relates to Earth, Humanity and Individual Solar System Bodies.
    To me this is the best sign we are in a positive timeline. I am with Goshtrider, once again, i love your posts brother.
    LOVE
    Juan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Humans can´t live without the schuman resonance. In fact all the aircrafts that fly away from earth have a little system which reproduce the schuman resonance, if not astronauts will go crazy.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Yes Gregg Braden said the Schumann resonance was rising some time back and recently Dr Simon Atkins said the same.

[...]
    [...]
    Ps Im not claiming anything---I just dont know.
    Some times I post things that interest me, to get input from others as to whether this is so or not.

Chris

Chris... are you ever going to learn?

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Chris... when are you going to learn?

See this post.

As I wrote above, the likes of Greg Braden proffer things without any supporting data nor evidences. Until he and his likes provide data and evidences whatever they proffer is science fiction.
    Hi Amer Zo
    I enquired to the site that Gregg Braden is associated with and have permission to paste the reply.
    The videos I quoted from are some years old.
    He obviously now does not state the resonance is rising, that, as you kindly pointed out is not so.
    However he acted in good faith as I did.
    Gregg does an enormous amount of good work.
    Regards Chris
    "Hi Chris,

I know Gregg well and also have the upmost respect for him. I know that he has talked about the Schumann resonance frequency rising in the past. I asked him what the source for this was and he told me it was a Russian group that had said the second harmonic was increasing in intensity, not frequency. I suggested he stop talking about this as it is not true from what we see. The Schumann resonance frequencies have not changed since they were first measured in the early 60s although there is a ½ Hz variation between day and night. There are clearly changes in the intensities of the resonances – they go on all the time – up and down, and we are starting to see a long-term correlation with the solar cycle which is 10.5 to 11 years, which makes sense – so I can see how the Russian source may have observed a steady increase in the intensity without realizing it is related to a longer cycle and would modulate down again.

Hope this helps

Rollin"

Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
    Director of Research
    HeartMath Research Center
    PS: Oooops! Apology Chris, I didn't read that one:

I find it hard to believe that there would be any change far less a massive one such as doubling.
    The resonance has been stable since measurements began.

Dr Atkins should know as this is part of his occupation to know these things--- he is predicting change in September due to incoming galactic wave but predictions are just that till something happens.

Chris
    ... no need to believe... the data speak by and for themselves...
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th July 2015 at 10:25.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

betoobig (12th July 2015), Bob (12th July 2015), Gaia (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015), silvanelf (25th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks for your input Chris.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for your apology Herve
    The challenge I have is experts seem to bring up different "facts"
    I have no way of discerning true from untrue---though I respect that you have the in depth knowledge to see the truth.

We have Dr Atkins saying that the Schumann has already increased and will have reached an precedented level by the end of September-- now as said I find this hard to believe because of the implications.

Please be clear Herve, is the data which you access showing a rising resonance or not?

I really appreciate your input on these matters

Chris

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), DeDukshyn (12th July 2015), Hervé (12th July 2015), Iyakum (25th October 2019), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:55.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

betoobig (12th July 2015), greybeard (12th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would appear that whole cultures disappeared as one---I mean they disappeared together at the same time.
    I cant remember where I read this but it was in South America that this was said to have happened.
    May be so.

Im not a great believer in Ascension --particularly where some move to a "New Earth" and some don't.

I would hope that if anything does happen it results in a whole enlightened society--here and now.
    The Earth does not need to change--we do.

I can only hope there will be an improvement in the way Humans interact.

There seems to be more predictions concerning this year than the usual.

Who knows what may or may not happen.

Chris

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Aspen (12th July 2015), betoobig (12th July 2015), DeDukshyn (12th July 2015), Iyakum (25th October 2019), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015), Patrikas (12th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    In fact all the aircrafts that fly away from earth have a little system which reproduce the schuman resonance, if not astronauts will go crazy.
    hi betoobig,

Very interesting. Do you have a source for this belief that aircraft/spacecraft have something to replicate schumann resonance ?

lucidity

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

betoobig (12th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Nature Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it so interesting when I chat with people about how quickly time is passing and mention the Frequency levels of the Schumann resonance....some don't feel the speed at all...this is fascinating, as I can't imagine not feeling the speed. Some truly feel the days dragging as they used to years ago.

For those who DO feel the speed, I tell them about the Schumann frequencies and a light bulb goes off in their head as if it all comes together for them. They in turn, tell others about it....it's good to spread the word about everything happening.

For me, the speed changes into high drive when we have lunar or solar connections; full moons, new moons, eclipses and solar CMEs. We have a gateway opening this week for the new moon in Cancer which should reflect how Gaia has been changing. It feels like it will be quite powerful for all.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nature Spirit For This Post:

betoobig (12th July 2015), Michelle Marie (12th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast