+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: From The Milab Experience to the Expansive Consciousness, by Eve Lorgen

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Default Re: From The Milab Experience to the Expansive Consciousness, by Eve Lorgen

http://www.alienjigsaw.com/milabs-ps...Bs-Part-I.html

SNIP:

"...My research suggests that a covert military/intelligence pursuit of developing extraterrestrial technologies, in combination with the military, economic, and political gains that would be derived from such a pursuit, has resulted in making ET abductions a matter of national security. And I feel strongly that it also provides immense insight into why an official disclosure of the UFO reality has not been forthcoming.

I contend it would be a complete “dereliction of duty” if the national security apparatus were not monitoring the abduction phenomenon, given the sheer number of people claiming to have experiences worldwide; the totality of evidence for ET abductions, the technology to be gained and learned, and the implications of the covert nature of abduction experiences. And I suggest this targeting, monitoring, and re-abduction of abductees by covert military/intelligence agencies may provide the strongest evidence for the reality of UFO abduction experiences. There is an abundance of evidence for covert involvement, such as extensive corroborating experience testimony, multiple forms of physical evidence, eyewitness testimony, accounts of military and intelligence insiders, and many forms of documented surveillance.

The variety of experiences reported by the abductees may include any one of, or combination of, the following types of activities:

• Being watched or being followed
    • Black helicopter harassment
    • Threats made to the abductee
    • Phone interruptions and phone calls
    • Email and/or snail mail tampering
    • In person face-to-face confrontations
    • Illegal break-ins to property
    • Underground bases seen
    • Abductions by ETs with human military personnel present
    • Abductions by human military with ETs present
    • Abductions by human military only, without ETs present
    • Mind control procedures
    • In-depth interrogations
    • Medical and genetic procedures
    • Implants removed or inserted by humans
    • Testing and development of psi abilities
    • Involvement by military or intelligence insiders in the personal life of the abductee

Included in my research is evidence that such agencies are involved predominately out of a quest for ET technology. A quest to back-engineer technologies that operate on paranormal functioning (psi) and because of the development and control of those technologies, it is also one of the reasons behind the government’s suppression of the UFO subject (policy of non-disclosure) and along with it, the suppression of our dormant human potential – a potential where advanced psi abilities are an everyday part of human experience..."

Above article is written by Melinda Leslie, who has also performed many years' worth of research into the MILAB phenomenon.
    Last edited by Bayareamom; 24th March 2016 at 03:00.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2016), DNA (18th June 2016), gord (1st August 2016), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Cool Re: From The Milab Experience to the Expansive Consciousness, by Eve Lorgen

I just found this thread today. Have read a lot and I intent to read all the info of Eve Lorgen, and still have to watch the videos.
    I first learn about "supersoldiers", milabs and MKUltra and other black programs, some years back. The first testimonials I heard were those given by Duncan O´Finnioan, David Corso, Aaron McCollum and Cathy O´Brien.

It is good to know there are so many people out there helping all those abused since almost their birth. There has been so many Evil doings in our planet without most of us knowing, it hurts. We have to work on sharing all the information we can, this has to stop already.

Thank you LimorWolf, for bringing the work of Eve Lorgen to the Forum.

Congratulations....:

Last edited by Ines; 18th June 2016 at 03:09.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ines For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2016), DNA (18th June 2016), gord (1st August 2016), Kristin (20th May 2017), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2016), seko (23rd July 2017), Shannon (24th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: From The Milab Experience to the Expansive Consciousness, by Eve Lorgen

I found the "Love Bite" stuff to be especially jarring, it's as if something "clicked in" when I read that. I've had at least three separate cases of "sudden inappropriate feelings", and it was like I was pitted into spiritual battles at the same time. I'm so tired of arguing about religion I could just puke. I've come to realize that different people understand things differently

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2016), Bruno (19th December 2016), gord (1st August 2016), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2016), Shannon (24th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

"The new predator" - Hyperdimensional interference, love bite dynamics and AI With Eve Lorgen, Laura Leon, Justin Descamps, Yvonne Palermo

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th April 2017 at 21:38.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), Kristin (20th May 2017), Marianne (24th August 2016), petra (1st August 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Retired
    Thanks

There is a new article by Eve Lorgen that touches on the necessary healing on these days and times of transitions, this is an in depth shared personal experience and knowledge by Eve and it's a tremendously helpful guide type of information for navigation of the stormy waters of the 'self'

Enjoy!

Building upon the real for the greater good

In my previous article, “The Aftermath of the Alien Love Bite, Soul Types and Predators”(See: http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/ali...and-predators/) I proposed to write an article that could answer some tough questions by my clients, especially the ones who were born into “specific bloodlines” of ruling occult groups who target them for many reasons. The questions that have been repeatedly brought up by some Dark Side of Cupid, “love bite” experiencers are, “Why do I repeatedly keep being targeted by vampiric and especially “reptilian hosted” agents who seem to be run by these inter dimensional beings?” And of course the biggest question by these people is, “what can I do to keep these parasites away from me?” How can I build my life and authentic love relationships with a human being who is benevolently compatible and not like “the other predators?”

I contemplated this from a more spiritual perspective based upon a profound experience I had many years ago at the age of 22. This experience catalyzed a deep realization of remembrance, a core essence of being, whose depth of “realness” was so immense, total, absolute and freeing, that the core significance of it vindicated a deep realness within an eternal place of being. A deeper, greater reality. It was recognition of truth of beingness free of the earthly and even “astral” state of being. This deep knowing is present always, when in this state of presence. But when I returned back into my body state of consciousness, the shock of this realization was so intense it nearly gave me a heart attack. In fact, I believed at the time, if I did not return to my “body” from this realized state of beingness, my heart would explode and I would die of some kind of heart attack.

Well, I did not die physically, but the experience of spiritual remembrance left me shaken, wordless and deeply imprinted in such a way that a truth was revealed in me, for recognitions sake, beyond all religion or teachings that I had known at that time. It was not until many years later in my exploration of Gnostic, Tibetan Buddhist studies and Advaita-Vedanta mystical teachings that I came to understand this experience. But the ironic thing about this realization was that my original intention and prayers for three days and nights was to “know and understand the truth of Jesus Christ, the one in the Bible.” Well, I can assure you this was no “vision” of Jesus but more of a direct recognition of beingness that was so utterly real in its depth, that there was no question in my mind about what truth is inside our being. “Seek the Kingdom of Heaven first within you and all will be added unto you.” Each and every one of us who has an eternal spirit of awareness has this within them. But most of us do not fully remember this state of being.

What People Really Want—Freedom and Happiness

So much of what my counseling clients seek is of course, happiness, but more specifically, freedom from inter dimensional interference, and all that goes with this. The “archontic” Matrix control systems run by seemingly predatory beings, both human and non human— appears to be the problem on “the outside” that ruins so many lives. Ultimately I believe, building upon and recognizing the real—our internal truth of being—is the key to freedom, empowerment, love and all good things. But for most people, and even “yogis and mystics”, this must be done gradually, in such a way that we increase and expand our awareness of “reality”. This awareness becomes more and more real, until we can sustain a measure of lucidity in mindfulness.

True happiness comes from within. It actually arises out of getting in touch with our core essence of being. Contact with true reality. It is not a short term investment strategy, nor does it have to take a long time. But it does require that you desire it, are willing to be still, have faith, be patient, humble and courageous.
    Getting Lucid with Mindfulness and Self-Observation

This must be a step by step process, where we are intentionally committed expand our own awareness, out of which comes change. Mindfulness is not really about “trying to change” but rather intending on allowing ones awareness to be aware of truth versus lies; stalking the illusions. As we go into a place of self-observation and mindfulness, we will start to perceive what distractions and “obstacles in our path” have prevented us from being still, from being happy, from feeling love. From feeling truly alive and knowing ourselves in our core essence. It is not a “conceptual self analysis” or self-absorbed narcissism either. It requires us to take notice of whatever feelings are present in the moment, without identifying with them so much that we lose our lucidity.

What is lucidity, you may ask? For me, it is awareness of being aware. Like what happens when you are in a dream, and know you are dreaming. In that moment of recognition, the reality of the dream deepens immensely, everything vivifies, and with it can come a natural state of wonder and joy of whatever arises in the moment. It unleashes the wonder of each unfolding moment as a mystery that is beyond our illusion of controlling the dream. Many people assume that lucidity in dreams is being able to control the dream or the vividness of it. But this is in error. It is the absolute knowing that you are dreaming and therefore have a greater ability to create and connect on expanded levels of being, not only as the dreamer, but as the background of the dreams and characters. It is a wonderful oneiric laboratory to explore self-healing, and discovering parts of ourselves we may not be fully aware of. We can apply lucidity in our meditation, in our daily lives. We can take advantage of this process when we have negative feelings and positive feelings. With lucid awareness our understanding of the feelings observed in that moment will be revealed in such a way, that we are able change out of an authentic awakening, with much less effort.

When we “wake up” we no longer will hold on to the things which we realize are illusions, distractions, addictions, bad relationships, avoidance or self-pity. The waking up process is not so easy however. When it does happen, it can be painful, and we may hit a threshold of obstacles, pain, and intense suffering of any number of feelings before we have that “aha!” moment. It tends to happen in stages when we can process the insights revealed over time and with maturity. In my view, the spiritual path to awakening is a healing journey where deep psychological changes take place.

Psychological Healing and Trauma Resolution Therapy Helps Wake Us Up

Waking up to a greater spiritual reality inevitably requires substantial psychological self reflection and healing of our deepest core wounds. This is essentially a psychotherapeutic process to root out the original causes of our suffering. It is really a rooting out process of identifying that which is false, and cutting through the psychological defenses which keep us from connecting deeper into our own core selves. Oftentimes it is easier to discover what the truth is by knowing in our heart, what we are not. And I can assure you, most beliefs in the “matrix world system” are geared to prop up false beliefs about who and what you are, in order to control you. The unenlightened love to lord over and control you, they are lovers of power, usually with big egos. Have you ever noticed how the power hungrier someone is, the more of a psychopath they turn out to be? And do you really think they have your best interests at heart?

Now here is a paradox. The truth is, things do not need to be fixed, they need to be understood. If we can truly understand without judgement and over identification and excessive emotional triggering, things will change naturally. Oh, but what does this really mean when we break things down into practical day to day living and being?

Therapy and counseling in some practices are more about alleviating symptoms or reinforcing the “matrix world view”, where pharmaceuticals are prescribed or “things to make you feel better” are advised. And on the spiritual front line of “enlightenment solutions” we can run into the fake gurus who are really spiritual predator-vampires. Gatekeepers and soul entrappers who end up identifying and feeding off of the real “gifted ones”. Then they target you to exploit or clamp down your real, supernatural abilities. I do find it almost ironic, that many who have woken up, have found out by going to hell and back. Or having been trapped by evil sorcerers, or being in an abusive relationship with a narcissist only to discover what they don’t want and who they are not. This is a huge key. You want to know why?

Because when things get bad enough you are forced to feel negative emotions. You may be forced to drop your ego and surrender enough to experience a deeper presence of being within. You may hit rock bottom like the alcoholic or drug addict who finally realizes their way of life is killing them. They finally wake up to the shocking insanity and intense pain they are feeling. It is necessary to get in touch with the negative feelings you are having, be aware of what they are. Take note of the positive ones too. What causes these feelings, really? Where do they start in your body? Can you be in your body or are you habitually dissociating? You need to be still long enough to know when your automatic, triggered avoidance patterns start kicking into gear, in ways that actually pull you out of REALITY and connection with your heart and your core self. You know that is what addictions are all about don’t you? Avoidance of uncomfortable feelings, hidden traumas and vulnerable emotional wounds.

Do you know what is funny? Addicts and alcoholics feel like life would be boring and dull without the drugs, alcohol etc. Many have not really got into contact with their core selves because they are avoiding bad feelings, perhaps repressed traumas. Trauma and addictions go together like peas and carrots. If you work on one, let’s say the drinking part, the other issue will rise to the surface. If you deal with the trauma first, and truly resolve the trauma over time, (or even rapidly with modalities such as Rapid Release Trauma Therapy, hypnotherapies etc.) your addictions may just stop by themselves. Or in the least with less effort. This is where the understanding part comes in. With understanding, things will change naturally. You don’t have to “fix feelings”, you just have to self-connect long enough to understand, let go of the illusions and the problems disappear. It is really more about letting go.

And you know what will drive psychopaths and abusers away from you? You want to get rid of them? Start a meditation practice, be still, silent and ever aware. They will think you are so BORING they will leave you alone and have to find someone else for their narcissistic supply of energy!

The Walls We Hit Before Waking Up

Faith is the number one necessity before any positive change can occur. This is a pre-requisite for Buddhist teachings on enlightenment and for genuine happiness as well. It is not just a Christian virtue, but is supreme in just about every religion. If you prefer, we can say that it is helpful that you see that it is desirable to wake up in order to relieve your suffering. It must be desirable to give up illusions and dependencies on what is NOT REAL so you can make contact with that deeper REALITY. That awakening to the deeper reality of your true beingness is so powerful that entire systems of control have been created to keep you addicted to the fake, so as to distract you without you even knowing you are a puppet. So do you really want freedom and awakening?

And what tends to happen before we can drop illusions, over identifications, and ego masks to go deeper inside the mystery of the heart and spirit? Those psychological defenses pop up, mind control programs, avoidance patterns, addictions, distractions and real demons could start manifesting. Oftentimes when our distraction patterns drop, we touch in with our aloneness during periods of silence. We can feel quite alone even when we are with someone, if any emotional wounds have not been dealt with. There is this thing called loneliness which can be so unbearable, despairing and empty that we avoid it at all costs, thinking loneliness can only be cured by having company, or doing the things which numb those bad feelings when you start to feel lonely or depressed. Loneliness can happen when we are with someone or alone. It can happen when we start to be still in solitude, even in meditation, as we get in touch with silence. Sometimes the loneliness is like a wall of the most despairing pain of hopelessness, non love, and shameful unworthiness. A rejection so deep, an abandonment so great that you split it off into another compartment of your being. It could be the overlay covering up rage, intense sadness or even terror. But remember this is a wall, they are feelings, which are not really you, but feelings of experience you have had or still live in you based on something much earlier in life that was never healed or made conscious.

Our Addictions and Avoidance Patterns Distort Our Perception of Reality

The difficult part of the self-discovery process is how many of our behaviors are running on a kind of automatic mode, something we cannot seem to consciously control from a logical perspective. When we are still running on these automatic defenses and “conditioned programs”, our perceptions of others and of reality is skewed. We tend to see people through the lens of our own addictive needs—the needs we cling to so that we don’t have to feel uncomfortable feelings, our old wounds still festering inside. If we seem to be stuck in blaming others, or trying to fix the world, we have not fully woken up. If we keep trying to control others in co-dependent relationships, we have not done our self-healing work. If we still are dependent on approval, appreciation and the constant distraction of company of others (in a compulsive way), we are still asleep. If we keep finding ourself looking for love from someone out there, we have not dealt with our stuff. If we habitually manipulate others into providing for our own “psychic energy”, attention and approval, we are actually emotional energy vampires in disguise.

Now I know this sounds harsh and like a cliche about seeking it all within. It is not ALL within but so much of it is, that if we don’t take personal responsibility and a willing humbleness to deal with our SH**, then nothing will change. Love happens through openness and awareness. It can only happen by dropping the illusions which have kept us in this merry go round of distractions, numbness and disconnection from reality.

What We Need is Slowing Down

There are some things that we do need, however. Safety is very important, either in or out of a relationship. Many of my anomalous trauma clients lack the safety and sustained stillness to stay with the mindful, healing and recovery process long enough to truly wake up. They may have so much drama and “interference” that any kind of committed therapy process is unlikely. And when this happens I can guarantee you it is part of the “program” to keep the person believing that it is impossible, unnecessary, too expensive, everyone else’s fault and the entire gamut of I’m right, ego rigidity and “yes but…”.excuses. Many of the excuses are part of what I call the learned helplessness, “whining victim” program that effectively self sabotages true change. And if I would tell this to someone who is in the midst of a whopping, whining victim (or predator) program, it would infuriate them. The truth is, they really believe they are powerless because they are trapped in illusions.

What we do need is willingness for more awareness, stillness, enjoying the simple pleasures of life, like decent food, water, light, exercise, a good book, perhaps an entertaining movie now and then. But what we don’t need is to be so busy that we cannot enjoy simple pleasures and instead adopt artificial stimulants, or are too busy and sleep deprived to even enjoy simple pleasures. We want to engage the true senses and slow down. When we do slow down, our senses actually come more alive, making it easier to enjoy simple pleasures. The need for addictions, drama or over stimulation falls away. It only requires a decision to be still with awareness for a short period daily or on a regular enough basis in small steps and goals. You can perceive miracles and hidden, secret things from slowing down. Your perceptions expand, and when you start noticing all kinds of things, understanding of what arises starts to awaken in you. This enables you to change, the awareness that comes with simply slowing down.

Mindfulness Meditation is Good

In my own experience, I had explored just about every “therapy” there is, from cognitive-behavioral talk therapy, hypnotherapy, rebirthing, interpersonal communication skills, marriage and family therapy, lucid dreaming, journaling, art therapy, dance, creative writing, martial arts, Chi Gong, authentic movement and yoga. You name it, I did it. Some significant radical shifts in expanded awareness occurred after doing a couple of 10 day shamatha meditation retreats. Shamatha meditation is a very simple form of mindful sitting meditation where one follows the breath, a single object of meditation or awareness of whatever arises in the mind. (http://www.deerparkthimphu.org/activities/shamatha.html) I personally would recommend doing this with a very good teacher in person, someone like Dr. Alan B. Wallace. (http://www.sbinstitute.com/Shamatha_Project)

Sometimes it takes getting out of your ordinary habits in a different environment, where silence and stillness with awareness is the only activity. For me, meditation is what woke me up to feeling and finally perceiving in vivid, expanded awareness, the insanity I had been living, and it was shocking and painful enough for me to change. For other individuals however, it may be something else that wakes them up in such a way as to be the catalyst for effective change. I’ve seen some “meditation junkies” become kind of addicted to the cult aspect of Buddhist community, instead of doing more deep, psychotherapeutic work. Some people actually fall into dissociation, rather than embodied awareness in stillness, that true meditation requires. This is why it is good to have an experienced teacher, who has demonstrated their own internal self-healing and mindfulness work. You will recognize them by their openness, compassion, and wisdom in how they live their lives and how well their own students learn and exemplify wisdom in their lives.

The evidence is when change starts to take place in you, in your awareness. It happens, you don’t do it. If you try to “do it” it doesn’t last. Change is natural through awareness of truth, reality and embodied self-connectedness. Then you keep your openness, flexibility, softness and compassion through awareness. It is not a rigid “trying to control”, change. Or being compelled to lecture or prove yourself right. The evidence is in the softness, ease, effortless effort, compassion, awareness, wisdom and openness. It is a tasting and feeling, an experiential, expanded perception beyond information in your head or over analyzing on a conceptual level. And with this comes strength and courageousness. Joy will start to emerge, a spontaneousness to perceive humor in life as well.

Doing the Healing Work

Nothing is more painful and humbling than someone telling you that, “you need therapy”, or ask you sarcastically, “are you off your meds?”. Or when a concerned family member, friend or fellow work mate suggests you get into a recovery program for an ongoing addiction you have normalized in your life, which is starting to create problems that you, apparently, are unaware of. More often than not, when we do decide to get “professional help” for something, it resulted from an uncomfortable situation in our life like a broken relationship, lost job or God forbid, a Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or police arrest. One good thing about suffering is that it can be the agent of positive change and expanded awareness. Some experiences, such as a narcissistic abuse, alien love bite relationships can be so intense and psycho-spiritually shattering that it can serve as a “spiritual initiation” of permanent consciousness change. A real wake up call.

The sad part about “not having done our healing and personal growth work”, or for short, “not dealing with your sh**” (NDWYSH), means that some part of you has disconnected from your spiritual core essence, most likely your emotional center. Part of your heart actually shuts down, and with this shutting down comes a block in your awareness, a blind spot. We do this to ourselves as a reaction to stress, trauma or deep emotional wounds. Sometimes our conditioned beliefs and ways we were raised in our family system required us to be cut off from our own authentic being, or we would not be accepted, loved. In severe cases, if we did not do or be what we were told, we were beaten up, abused or thrown out on the streets. Abandoned.

FOR THE REST OF THE ARTICLE PLEASE GO HERE -

http://evelorgen.com/wp/category/news/
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 16th October 2016 at 22:21.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th October 2016), gord (16th October 2016), Jean-Marie (16th October 2016), Kristin (20th May 2017), Star Tsar (16th October 2016), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019), william r sanford72 (16th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Retired
    Thanks

Hi Avalonians, I will put this interview with Laura Leon here, it is an unusual sharing of events from Laura who was born completely conscious to the grander perception of universal life from birth and was 'recruited' for it for many anomalous high level experiments upon her body, mind, psychology and consciousness this life time. Her story and experience gives a better understanding on what is going on on our planet. Laura is a true consciousness pioneer and a true loving soul

"Laura Leon serves as a psychic counselor, life coach, forensic anomalous profiler, Spirit seer, holographic kinetics practitioner and quantum energy shifter. She works as a facilitator toward personal healing utilising various energetic modalities towards excavation of soul memories, created time-lines, densities and multi dimensional realms of existence. Her continuously evolving, lifelong abilities are additionally aided via more conventional means of learning, via university studies within the fields of psychology, anthropology, archaeology and environmental politics."

Her website is 'sovereignki -

http://www.sovereignki.com/

Spiral Radio interview with Ralph Castaldo - December 23, 2016

Topics include aspects of the Dimensional shift, accounts of Laura's personal medical 'x file' of black alien blood, Nazis and the Vrill society, black eyed children from Alderbaran, the Metal God Leviathan, the Naga, black goo, sacred blackstone, the Council of Nine, fallen angels, earth changes and more.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/m...19_05_20-08_00
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 28th December 2016 at 22:17.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), Chester (29th December 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), Flash (20th April 2017), Hervé (28th December 2016), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello Avalon members ~

This is a new conversation with Eve Lorgen hosted by Marc Gray. The deep fundamental alien/interdimensional aspect in our life is well researched and presented by Eve Lorgen in this interview on the Project Camelot TV, this is no black and white matter, but a complex avenue of the alien presence in our life that include humans abduction/mind, thought and behavior influence and experimentation involving our human society to a large degree. This is a great interview! that shed the light on our 'human' perception that we consider and adopt as our own. The conversation is being cut in various places which makes perfect sense with regards to the issues talked about.

Despite the deception on many angles there is much to do!

An interesting phenomena is that even though there is a great evidence and research gathered over the years and while the deeper aspects are being revealed, the UFO field and alternative media do not on large present an objective relations to the Et/hyperdimensional presence in our life which covers all areas and have designed our human society. Human psychology is being used via human/alien - hyperdimensional shared projects such as MKultra and with our military/government/politics/entertainment/ education/institutions, fair to say - this does not serve humanity to the best. As we begin to reveal and shed those programs and conditioning via our inner self, we are becoming more perceptive and capable of seeing the bigger picture, learning to put boundaries and reclaim our sovereignty

Eve Lorgen : " Unless we dig deep into our own self inquiry process of who we are, what our issues are, what our own memories are, what our histories are, we really can't get into the truth of what this phenomenon is.."

Dealing with our own stuff is important now more than ever

We as human beings are creators and are creating through our conscious and subconscious - that is very well known and utilized, and nothing of that is told or have been related to us - truth is there is a misuse and harvesting of our creations, dragging it into the lower expression, using our natural resources and capabilities. Becoming versed and integrated with our own spirit connected to source and with universal law is taking our soul and freedom back and out of this cycle.

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th April 2017 at 22:45.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (20th April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), DNA (21st April 2017), Flash (20th April 2017), gord (21st April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Retired
    Thanks

Posted and recommended by Eve Lorgen on her website -

Dream Abductions and Soul Entrapment: An Interview with Dr. Shmuel Asher with Randy Maugans

"An aware researcher and correspondent sent me a link to an excellent and unique interview with Hebrew Rabbi and Scholar, Dr. Shmuel Asher. He is interviewed by Randy Maugans of Off Planet Radio in the TriUnity series on ancient Hebrew history, the Real versus the Archontic corrupted scriptures, religious programs and the reality of Spiritual Warfare that this world has been experiencing for thousands of years.

I was impressed by Dr. Asher’s in depth knowledge of ancient history that includes some of the controversial Gnostic themes about the Archontic “Rulers” and Yeheshua’s true teachings. He discusses how history has been confused and misunderstood due to constant “Archontic Manipulation” by the Fallen ones primarily via humanity’s religious co-optations and false narratives. (False histories, scientific theories, artificial time looping realities and who knows what else.) Our unconscious acceptance of these false “gods, narratives and corrupt behaviors” creates a tacit agreement which perpetuates our enslavement. Our amnesia of who we are as Eternal Spiritual Beings trapped into this Matrix of false narratives is a huge issue, one that we must overcome if we want to become free. He also makes a point of describing these deceitful beings as energy feeding vampires and parasites, who are likely to be the same ones responsible for “Alien Abductions”, some Extraterrestrial Encounters and the UFO phenomena.

As an addendum to these interviews and articles, I also wish to include the links to Dr. Corrado Malanga’s Global Picture of Alien Interferences. I believe this material helps connect the dots as to the modus operandi of the alien parasite life-cycle and “human hosting” soul entrapments, implantation and the farming and deliberate spiritual traumatization of humanity. The topic of soul abductions, soul transference uploaded into synthetic matrix realities, and cloned or copied bodies is discussed as well. In Dr. Malanga’s research and with many of the abductees and “milabs” I have counseled, the soul abduction and transference into other realities and bodies is a common report within the alien abduction experience. Astral programming and trauma is also a common theme in abduction reports, especially milabs.
    DREAM ABDUCTIONS: Dr. Asher’s interview with Randy Maugans:

Archon Power evident in Vatican:

http://ancienthebrewlearningcenter.b...cientific.html

About Eating meat, blood and mention of Star Fire:

http://ancienthebrewlearningcenter.b...e-vampire.html

Dr. Shumel Asher Web site: http://ancienthebrewlearningcenter.blogspot.com

Shmuel Asher TriUInity Series of interviews with Randy Maugans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXViViONOQk

Dr. Corrado Malanga: The Global Picture of the Alien Interferences:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...bductees37.htm

A good overview of an alien abductee’s discovery of clearing Implants/SIMBAD/FMS: http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/ali...bian-abductee/

Updated Triad Color Test by Dr. Corrado Malanga:

http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/updated...rrado-malanga/

----------------------------

All the blessings ~

Limor

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

avid (20th May 2017), Bill Ryan (20th May 2017), gord (20th May 2017), Kristin (20th May 2017), Mike (22nd July 2017), Noelle (20th May 2017), Reinhard (20th May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017), Starlight77 (23rd May 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Retired
    Thanks

This new interview with Eve Lorgen and Lauda Leon with Marc Grey from Project Camelot provides highly direct and revealing information, touching the subjects of our enslaved conditions as humanity by our own creation abilities and the solution of empowerment and taking our charge, authority and our power back

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 22nd July 2017 at 04:32.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Mike (27th July 2017), RunningDeer (22nd July 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 times in 5,692 posts

Dr Asher presents some pretty interesting concepts. I was intrigued by the dream abduction concept in particular and so listened to the other Randy Maugans interviews with him, hoping to get a little deeper into his ideas.

The first thing I noticed - and this has nothing to do with the information itself - was Dr Asher's inability to find words, and also his tendency to repeat himself. He's a stammerer. He struggles to articulate his ideas. It seems he's always searching for a way to say something, which leaves these gaps in his speech that I find to be hugely distracting.

To his credit, he has a way of tying together various themes (archons, holographic universe, reality as computer simulation, religion etc) in ways most don't.....but he does it in such a halting, awkward way that I found myself losing patience on many occasions.

I kept reminding myself that some people aren't great speakers etc, and to relax and enjoy the thing. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't shake the feeling his presentation was giving me. There was just something odd about the man.

And then all my feelings were confirmed when he launched into his flat earth lecture Oh my. All I can say is, I'm glad I reached that part before buying the book. I think at one point he uses the phrase "scientifically retarded" to describe anyone who thinks the earth is a spherical spinning object. The confusing thing is, he seems very intellgent in every other way...which is not unlike many flat earthers out there. And the irony is, much of his info had to do with programming and false narratives as a means of control and deception LOL.

Sigh. Oh man, I dunno.........
    Last edited by Mike; 27th July 2017 at 07:29.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Retired
    Thanks

This detailed and very educational next article by Eve Lorgen is presenting the New Predetor (termed by Lauda Leon see below comment at the article) and is complementing her new interview with Lauda on FreemanTv.com that can be found here -

http://freemantv.com/the-new-predato...n-evie-lorgen/

THE NEW PREDATOR

The New Predator*(see below note on the origin of this term) topic has been long awaited and is something that needs to be disclosed because of its extreme lethality, toxicity and spiritual danger. In some respects, the New Predator has qualities of a classic Dark Side of Cupid, “alien love bite” dynamic, but presents with more “fallen angel” characteristics, as we shall see in two testimonials presented in this article.

In the the Dark Side of Cupid book (See: https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Side-Cup.../dp/B008QPZ79U) there were some case histories in Category 4 and in the “Diabolical Variations of the Love Bite Theme”, which touched upon some of these features. Also, the testimonial written on my web site entitled: “Spiritual Community Targeted by Demons Masquerading as ET Walk-Ins“. See:

http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/spiritual-warfare-and-the-human-soul/spiritual-community-targeted-by-demons-masquerading-as-et-walk-ins/ reveals how this can take place, with very misguided individuals, (aka–Mr. X) who are really demonically possessed victims, acting under occult Satanic programming within military, secret-government, mind control programs. (Not all victims of such programs carry out their occult programming, however.)

The New Predator presents with several identifying “red flag” behaviours carrying the classic supernatural twist, reminiscent of what was cast in the evil character, Kylo Ren in the recent “Star Wars–The Last Jedi” film. (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kylo_Ren) Kylo Ren, the nephew of Luke Skywalker, is a Jedi bloodline warrior, who went to the dark side. The manipulating, “alien behind the scenes” was the butt ugly, slimy, tall, thin Ayra- looking alien, Supreme Leader Snoke. When I saw the movie, I was overwhelmed with how accurate and synchronistic some of these Dark Cupid, alien love bite dynamics played out.

I want to emphasize that the New Predator love bite reports are increasing in their numbers and lethality, as more and more victims are coming forward. They are not limited to male “predators” by any means, and include some female predators as well. These reports are not as numerous, but do happen. Because this is such a dangerous form of predation upon the human Spirit, it needs to be discussed on radio shows and webinars, and will elaborated upon in more detail with Laura Leon and myself in the near future. Solutions are in progress and will also be discussed in future publishings.

Laura Leon* originally came out with the New Predator term two years ago, and we even did a radio show podcast on this topic over a year ago. Unfortunately that particular show was removed off the internet. Laura Leon has appeared on many radio interviews as well as her own You Tube channel and I encourage others to view them when they have time to follow up on these taboo and fascinating topics.(See: sovereignki.com) Remember, the whole system in this reality has been inverted, corrupted and mind-soul programmed to veil our original spiritual truth, memory and essence. As the ancient Gnostics testified, and I paraphrase, “When you come to know the truth, at first you will become disturbed.” Indeed.

Without further ado, here are the two testimonials, each from women involved with a New Predator, where they did believe at some point in their experience, that they met their “Twin Flame” soul mate. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The rest of the article can be read here -

http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/the-new-predator-2/

With many Blessings to us all ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 18th January 2018 at 16:39.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Valerie Villars (13th April 2019), william r sanford72 (18th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Retired
    Thanks

Rebuttal to the New Predator–One Other Side of the Story

In my previous “The New Predator Article”, there were two testimonies of women who reported a seriously painful “love bite” relationship. In both cases the male partners were either a shaman or guru of some form of alternative spirituality. These cases can be very difficult because of the heavy interdimensional interference factor that is above and beyond a simple “alien love bite” situation.

Recently one of the male partners came forward and wished to tell his side of the story, the story marked Testimonial #1. To be objective and fair I wanted to allow him the opportunity to share his experience of the relationship, according to his perceptions and beliefs.

I want to point out that I do not want to take sides and that in any relationship there are two individuals who bring into the partnership their own beliefs, perceptions, family of origin wounds, “baggage” and whatever else is unique in their history, which can include other lifetimes as well as ancestral issues. Ancestral issues can bring in all kinds of patterns as well as linked in interdimensional beings (such as reptilians, dracos and assorted entities) who will lay claim and ownership of certain bloodlines. Certain blood oaths, witchcraft, sorceries and tantric sexual practices can bring in many entities as well, and these issues are a very uncomfortable subject. As many spirituality practitioners know, attached entities can be like “infections” or sexually transmitted entities, unless that practitioner has good “spiritual hygiene”. Another point I want to make is that anyone can be affected by unresolved trauma, and no matter how well intentioned with “spiritual practices”, unless these wounds of trauma are truly resolved on multiple levels of being, they can be vulnerable to spiritual predation and interference.

I have been involved in numerous spiritual groups, retreats, and beneficial spiritual practices, as well as energy work. And yet I have also seen many unhealed individuals use these groups and practices (obsessive religiosity too) as a crutch to “not deal” with their stuff. Alot can be learned even from simple relationship studies, such as the essential differences between how men and women react to stress, or how they need to return to their center after being hurt so that they can love again. A good series of books on male/female differences is John Gray’s, Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus series, and especially, “Why Mars and Venus Collide:Improving Relationships by Understanding How Men and Women Cope Differently with Stress (See: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/..._Venus_Collide) is very good on the specifics of stress related issues and behaviours.

Although I know this sounds like a simplistic and unrealistic comment considering these “New Predator” testimonials, I don’t want to underestimate the value of general understanding when it comes to how men and women think, feel, intuit, process and perceive their experiences. And their uniqueness in spirituality. (Carl Jung has some work on this in his later writings)*. I do feel that if we as men or women, can be more willing to view the other gender’s perspective, and not just perceive with our own limited window of only yin or yang but both aspects, then we can better understand and love one another.

Here is P’s Testimonial:

Hi Eve,

Thank you for allowing me to share my response to my love bite accomplice. When I first met her, I felt a great wave of love sweep over me. The 2nd time we met was a vulnerable time for me. It was my birthday, and due to a communication mix up I had to leave the house I was staying in that very day, which was a real bummer. So, instead of celebrating with friends and my son, I had to wake up, pack and put my suitcases in my rental car. I frantically contacted an old friend of mine, who assured me that I could stay at his place until I had sorted out my accomodations long term. I drove away, tearful, pissed off and sad as I had to leave my son who now lived 1.5 hrs away from my new digs.

In this inner climate of uncertainty, some emotional turmoil and an openness that can only be generated by not having anywhere to live and being away from my loved ones, I met my love bite accomplice. We met, and BOOM! A huge ‘karmic’ charge totally took me by surprise. Memories/ feelings/ ET implants/ negative spirit suggestions started to happen that I had never had before. It was all new to me. The force and power of our meeting swept me off my feet as I had never experienced this before, and it led me to believe that she was my Beloved.

Soon after this, my inner voice started to tell me that this relating could never work, for many reasons. This repeated many times over our 13-month relating, of which we spent about 4 months with each other in physical presence. I heard and trusted my inner voice, but the power of the magnetism and the sexual attraction between us was too strong. I later discovered that the other propelling forces behind this attraction was reptilian influence, my wound, her wound, our mutual wound, and other negative spirits who revealed themselves over time.

The Egyptian connection (or spirits suggesting that) was strong. I felt ‘her’ and the spirit behind her keep pulling me towards her. At times it was hypnotic, and totally irrational. It made no sense. Many other times it was literally like a drill inside my head continually and repeatedly insisting me to be with her when I was alone, and when I was with others. Other times, pictures were constantly ‘thrown’ into my head, sexual in nature, of her. It was extremely hard to control or move away from, and it happened repeatedly. It was not loving- just sexual. It was curious and powerful at first, and then I started to question it as it was deeply repetitive and loveless, and felt like it was trying to hypnotize me into being with her beyond my will.

I deeply trusted her and opened myself upto her, sharing deeply personal things in a vulnerable way. These things were initially received, and then forgotten, dismissed and ignored. It was like ‘in one ear, out the other.’ This became the norm, and made any meaningful or sustained communication impossible. This deeply hurt me, many times. It brought up my own core wound.

I then started to question this pattern of being ignored, dismissed, disrespected and not honoured in my vulnerability and rawness about these deeply personal events I was sharing. I felt abused and violated many times around this on a deeply emotional level. It felt like the deepest abuse and nasty, spiteful, vindictive thing to do to another person-to hit them when they were down and stab them in the most raw place. This became the norm.

I also started to notice other strange things: like when conversing, there was something like an energetic veil between us. I would say things only for them to be swallowed up in some kind of fog. Things happened that were instantly forgotten, even though we had talked about them and agreed on them. This fog descended over everything at times so that you couldn’t even remember what had happened.

http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/rebutta...-of-the-story/

Many Blessings ~

Limor

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Krist (21st January 2018), william r sanford72 (21st January 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Rebuttal to the New Predator–One Other Side of the Story

In my previous “The New Predator Article”, there were two testimonies of women who reported a seriously painful “love bite” relationship. In both cases the male partners were either a shaman or guru of some form of alternative spirituality. These cases can be very difficult because of the heavy interdimensional interference factor that is above and beyond a simple “alien love bite” situation.

Recently one of the male partners came forward and wished to tell his side of the story, the story marked Testimonial #1. To be objective and fair I wanted to allow him the opportunity to share his experience of the relationship, according to his perceptions and beliefs.

I want to point out that I do not want to take sides and that in any relationship there are two individuals who bring into the partnership their own beliefs, perceptions, family of origin wounds, “baggage” and whatever else is unique in their history, which can include other lifetimes as well as ancestral issues. Ancestral issues can bring in all kinds of patterns as well as linked in interdimensional beings (such as reptilians, dracos and assorted entities) who will lay claim and ownership of certain bloodlines. Certain blood oaths, witchcraft, sorceries and tantric sexual practices can bring in many entities as well, and these issues are a very uncomfortable subject. As many spirituality practitioners know, attached entities can be like “infections” or sexually transmitted entities, unless that practitioner has good “spiritual hygiene”. Another point I want to make is that anyone can be affected by unresolved trauma, and no matter how well intentioned with “spiritual practices”, unless these wounds of trauma are truly resolved on multiple levels of being, they can be vulnerable to spiritual predation and interference.

I have been involved in numerous spiritual groups, retreats, and beneficial spiritual practices, as well as energy work. And yet I have also seen many unhealed individuals use these groups and practices (obsessive religiosity too) as a crutch to “not deal” with their stuff. Alot can be learned even from simple relationship studies, such as the essential differences between how men and women react to stress, or how they need to return to their center after being hurt so that they can love again. A good series of books on male/female differences is John Gray’s, Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus series, and especially, “Why Mars and Venus Collide:Improving Relationships by Understanding How Men and Women Cope Differently with Stress (See: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/..._Venus_Collide) is very good on the specifics of stress related issues and behaviours.

Although I know this sounds like a simplistic and unrealistic comment considering these “New Predator” testimonials, I don’t want to underestimate the value of general understanding when it comes to how men and women think, feel, intuit, process and perceive their experiences. And their uniqueness in spirituality. (Carl Jung has some work on this in his later writings)*. I do feel that if we as men or women, can be more willing to view the other gender’s perspective, and not just perceive with our own limited window of only yin or yang but both aspects, then we can better understand and love one another.

Here is P’s Testimonial:

Hi Eve,

Thank you for allowing me to share my response to my love bite accomplice. When I first met her, I felt a great wave of love sweep over me. The 2nd time we met was a vulnerable time for me. It was my birthday, and due to a communication mix up I had to leave the house I was staying in that very day, which was a real bummer. So, instead of celebrating with friends and my son, I had to wake up, pack and put my suitcases in my rental car. I frantically contacted an old friend of mine, who assured me that I could stay at his place until I had sorted out my accomodations long term. I drove away, tearful, pissed off and sad as I had to leave my son who now lived 1.5 hrs away from my new digs.

In this inner climate of uncertainty, some emotional turmoil and an openness that can only be generated by not having anywhere to live and being away from my loved ones, I met my love bite accomplice. We met, and BOOM! A huge ‘karmic’ charge totally took me by surprise. Memories/ feelings/ ET implants/ negative spirit suggestions started to happen that I had never had before. It was all new to me. The force and power of our meeting swept me off my feet as I had never experienced this before, and it led me to believe that she was my Beloved.

Soon after this, my inner voice started to tell me that this relating could never work, for many reasons. This repeated many times over our 13-month relating, of which we spent about 4 months with each other in physical presence. I heard and trusted my inner voice, but the power of the magnetism and the sexual attraction between us was too strong. I later discovered that the other propelling forces behind this attraction was reptilian influence, my wound, her wound, our mutual wound, and other negative spirits who revealed themselves over time.

The Egyptian connection (or spirits suggesting that) was strong. I felt ‘her’ and the spirit behind her keep pulling me towards her. At times it was hypnotic, and totally irrational. It made no sense. Many other times it was literally like a drill inside my head continually and repeatedly insisting me to be with her when I was alone, and when I was with others. Other times, pictures were constantly ‘thrown’ into my head, sexual in nature, of her. It was extremely hard to control or move away from, and it happened repeatedly. It was not loving- just sexual. It was curious and powerful at first, and then I started to question it as it was deeply repetitive and loveless, and felt like it was trying to hypnotize me into being with her beyond my will.

I deeply trusted her and opened myself upto her, sharing deeply personal things in a vulnerable way. These things were initially received, and then forgotten, dismissed and ignored. It was like ‘in one ear, out the other.’ This became the norm, and made any meaningful or sustained communication impossible. This deeply hurt me, many times. It brought up my own core wound.

I then started to question this pattern of being ignored, dismissed, disrespected and not honoured in my vulnerability and rawness about these deeply personal events I was sharing. I felt abused and violated many times around this on a deeply emotional level. It felt like the deepest abuse and nasty, spiteful, vindictive thing to do to another person-to hit them when they were down and stab them in the most raw place. This became the norm.

I also started to notice other strange things: like when conversing, there was something like an energetic veil between us. I would say things only for them to be swallowed up in some kind of fog. Things happened that were instantly forgotten, even though we had talked about them and agreed on them. This fog descended over everything at times so that you couldn’t even remember what had happened.

http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/rebutta...-of-the-story/

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    This testimonial Limor, when read in its complete text (and therefore context) sounds quite differently. I personnally see a witness who is more himself the manipulator than being hampered by manipulators. The first part of the text is all about what was not fullfilled for him, his needs, and how they were not met. Although he writes about the reptialians, I am not sure they aren't attached to him instead of the woman as he presumes.

Then he writes of 4 women who have stolen his work, accusing him of having stolen their work. This seems very odd to me. 4 women, with the same accusation. If it were rape, nowadays, the 4 women would be believed.

And more.. his writing seems sincere, therefore what I see is a very emotionally challenged man trying to understand and not seeing his own input into all this. I do not see love bite, but rather associations with others who make your own unbalance get to the surface.

I had my more than my fair share of unbalance, mishaps, feeling like a victim, getting my courage and getting up again, as well as my fair share of love bite vs plain misfit relationships, love bite are different than what that witness writes about. The main characteristic being in love bites is that there is no love whatsoever.
    Last edited by Flash; 21st January 2018 at 20:20.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Limor Wolf (21st January 2018), Spiral (21st January 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

This testimonial Limor, when read in its complete text (and therefore context) sounds quite differently. I personnally see a witness who is more himself the manipulator than being hampered by manipulators. The first part of the text is all about what was not fullfilled for him, his needs, and how they were not met. Although he writes about the reptialians, I am not sure they aren't attached to him instead of the woman as he presumes.

Then he writes of 4 women who have stolen his work, accusing him of having stolen their work. This seems very odd to me. 4 women, with the same accusation. If it were rape, nowadays, the 4 women would be believed.

And more.. his writing seems sincere, therefore what I see is a very emotionally challenged man trying to understand and not seeing his own input into all this. I do not see love bite, but rather associations with others who make your own unbalance get to the surface.

I had my more than my fair share of unbalance, mishaps, feeling like a victim, getting my courage and getting up again, as well as my fair share of love bite vs plain misfit relationships, love bite are different than what that witness writes about. The main characteristic being in love bites is that there is no love whatsoever.
    Thanks Flash,

It seems that we will be exercising our natural capabilities of intuition and perceiving more and more in the coming years, so we are able to sense better what is going on with us and around us, as we dismantle these energies from our shared dream/realities, under the condition that we choose to do this from our (within) infinite authentic selves

Warmth,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 22nd January 2018 at 03:02.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Flash (21st January 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Retired
    Thanks

Eve Lorgen's research often refers to the orchestration of relationships between partners, but as well engulfs the many aspects of the hijacking of our society and our human state to be the avatar for the inter-dimensional life 'out there/ in there'

Eve speaks of the original state of spirit embodied as the primordial intention of creation that allures those who have diverted from the original source connection into the artificial means and in what ways we are able now to overcome the trauma involved, to identify our (created and used) blind spots, to re-discover and re-connect to the wider aspect to heal and regain our unified state of being

A very interesting and helpful conversation, Imo, with Karleen love -

So grateful for this information shared ~

Enjoy!

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th October 2018 at 17:14.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 times in 5,692 posts

this may be relevant here. avalon friend and former member Limor asked that it be shared:
    http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/new-7-w...roup-starting/

New 7-Week Support Group Starting
    Posted on April 7, 2019

New 7-Week Group Support Session Starting Friday May 3, 2019.

Lauda Leon and myself, Eve Lorgen, are initiating a new 7-week group coaching session designed for 8 participants, starting Friday May 3, 2019 until mid June. (4 pm Fridays, Eastern Daylight Savings time) These group sessions will be via Zoom video conferencing (or phone) for 2 hours.

The focus will be directed towards support that facilitates self-understanding of feelings and needs, providing safe allowance for the recognition of deeper parts of self to be acknowledged and heard. This “internal systems” method is designed in such a way that we can identify parts of our own personality patterns which may dominate to numb, protect or distract our deeper parts that hold key feelings and beliefs we have kept suppressed or trapped in the subconscious mind.

By holding a safe space for these hidden parts of ourselves, we can shift unhealthy patterns in our life such as dysfunctional relationship issues or ways in which we have felt “stuck” for years. With practice we can safely integrate parts of ourselves we have kept powerless and submerged. As we realize our deeper core feelings and needs, the outer defences, triggers and denial systems dissolve.

In this course we will learn how to:

Identify and self-communicate with parts of the self which manage and defend the hidden feelings of deeper “hurt parts”. We can do this by developing a witnessing awareness of lucidity, rather than being over identified with the emotions, triggers or the “stories” we repeat without true resolution.
    By understanding how our mind-emotion-body system operates, we can release fears of our own “emotions and triggers”, letting go of the blocks which have kept us stuck or “in amnesia” for years.
    Practice mindful tracking of how our feelings, health issues, beliefs and outer personality patterns prevent awareness of our more powerful Original self. The Original self and earliest wounds often hold the deepest feelings and power of our being. When we can offer space and connection with these original parts with lucid awareness, a new mode of effortless effort enables shifts in our reality, in ways we can eventually experience true contentment and inner joy.

Cost is $350.00 per person. Payable via Pay Pal to elorgen@gmail.com

Payment due at least one week before first session. Contact Lauda Leon
    at sovereignkees@gmail.com, or Eve Lorgen at elorgen@gmail.com for any questions.

Thank you.

This will be a closed group once it begins.

Be Sociable, Share!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (13th April 2019), Valerie Villars (13th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3