+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Genetic manipulation from the beginning...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default Genetic manipulation from the beginning...

Through the decades of my life I was not sure what to believe but now I finally do.

The gods (let us make mankind in our image) of the Hebrews, Sumerians and Egyptians were the same gods.

They to Earth from the heavens (anything beyond the Earth) came.
    They created mankind as 'slaves' to help work the gold mines. At some point they (the gods) procreated with the 'humans'.

In Ezekiel, for example, in the OT, the gods made contact with Ezekiel. They were far more advanced than mere humans and looked somewhat different. There are quite a few examples of these communications in the OT.
    Once I realized that the gods were Alien to Earth it explained a lot.

In Egyptian hieroglyphics the best images can be seen of what some of them looked like
    and some of their 'machines'.

To take this observation one step further I believe that Jesus the Christ took on a human form. His mother having been chosen to give birth to him 'may' have been extra-human, if you will. The 'holy ghost' descended on the 'virgin' etc. In any case he could come back as prophesied.

So, in other words that would make Jesus extra-terrestrial.
    I'm sure the 'pope' would agree.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

andyangel1205 (16th July 2020), Becky (19th July 2015), betoobig (19th July 2015), cecilmeyer (17th January 2016), DaRkViPeR (19th July 2015), Deega (19th July 2015), Desire (20th July 2015), ghostrider (19th July 2015), loveoflife (19th July 2015), Matt P (19th July 2015), Noelle (27th August 2018), Valerie Villars (27th August 2018), yelik (19th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Default Re: Genetic manipulation from the beginning...

Ill go with genetic manipulation.

I also like this video which is a ceremony that claims to reconnect disconnected bio electric circuitry as a result of genetic manipulation. 1st Template Ceremony, English Original

Quote As a result of the genetic modification of the Human DNA, almost all of our foundation circuits are in a state of disconnection, creating a distorted sense of self that has led to fear, shame, guilt and disease.

The disruption of the bio-circuitry relating to our primal resonant relationships with our mothers and fathers affects our ability to engage unconditionally in relationships. However, it is no longer necessary or ultimately effective to engage in lengthy post-mortems of childhood, casting ourselves into the trauma-vortex of past tragedies and injustices, reinforcing identities anchored in disempowering scenarios. By reconnecting the vital circuits that relate to conception, gestation, birth and childhood, healing is integrated on the DNA level.

The Ceremony of Original Innocence takes us back to our first choice, prior to our first breath, reminding us of our true identity - creators rather than victims.

The key to this shift in perception is forgiveness, the bedrock of the shamanic journey. To embrace forgiveness is to embody the living mandala of love, upon which is based the fundamental Human ethic, acknowledging your “response-ability” within the interconnectedness of all creation.

Although it is possible to be born with the Water Circuits connected they are almost always disrupted by guilt, regret and anger. Reconnecting these circuits clears these negative emotions, liberating relationships from destructive patterns.

The reconnection of the Thymus Circuit activates the T-cells of the immune system. This has a powerful effect on health.

With the reconnection of the Air Circuits, the pineal-hypothalamus-pituitary complex is revitalised, as the pineal is now enabled to receive the full spectrum of the geometric language of light.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Becky (19th July 2015), betoobig (19th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (19th July 2015), East Sun (20th July 2015), Matt P (19th July 2015), phillipbbg (19th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Immanuel's father was a Plejaren man named Gabriel , his mother was an Earth woman named Mary ... the light seen above the manger was a Plejaren beamship ...the ancestors of the Plejaren were the gods/angels of our past ... they've been coming to Earth for 13,500 years ... the same spirit in Immanuel was the same one in Muhammad , Enoch, Isaiah, Elijah, Jeremiah ... reincarnation is a fact , the plejaren track that particular spirit form where ever it incarnates ... Immanuel was an Earth man with an ET father ... chew on this , look what happens to Earth people when ET's intermix with a planets people ... and some wonder why they hide and stay in the background ... never ending war and religion all from people here having a different viewpoint , or expanded knowledge , we panic when someone thinks outside the control box don't we ??? the PTB have worked for a long time to keep mankind ignorant and under control ... they always try to kill the prophet , alter the teachings , and insert disinformation, and for over 2,000 years people have bought it ... we have seen their ships all through history , in the background of very old paintings , and drawn on stones , statues , and we still have trouble coming to grips that ET's mixed with our ancestors , and our ancestors thought they were gods/angels ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (19th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (19th July 2015), East Sun (20th July 2015), Sith73 (19th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Goshtrider i am fun of every post you make, but humans where here before manipulation, yes we where all manipulated or even re-created after, but we humans were... just were and are ... now, allways.
    Much LOVE
    Juan

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Anka (19th July 2020), craig mitchell (20th July 2015), Selkie (19th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ghostrider
    I believe manipulation has been here from the beginning>from the first intention to manufacture humans.Some entities have always been in control of this earth.
    In the USA they have hidden ancient ruins from us where we cannot even fly over,hidden and stolen giant bodies. Someone has always from the beginning known
    the whole true and they have no intention of ever sharing it with us.
    Peace

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

betoobig (20th July 2015), East Sun (20th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    Ghostrider
    I believe manipulation has been here from the beginning>from the first intention to manufacture humans.Some entities have always been in control of this earth.
    In the USA they have hidden ancient ruins from us where we cannot even fly over,hidden and stolen giant bodies. Someone has always from the beginning known
    the whole true and they have no intention of ever sharing it with us.
    Peace
    The time is almost here when WE will make it plain and clear to all, what 'they'

have hidden from us... But we need help in doing so...
    ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

betoobig (20th July 2015), Desire (20th July 2015), Valerie Villars (27th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I like what you are saying East Sun. Where do you thing we might get help? I sure hope we do.
    I send projections(intentions) all the time that the entities will be exposed and we are freed.
    peace

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

I like the Kali Yuga theory, besides they keep finding bones of humans like us going back potentially hundreds of thousands and in some cases millions? And we haven't changed that much... on the other hand if our space ship has been flying through some bad energy for the last few thousand years, which affects our DNA, and everything else... there is supposed to be data supporting global changes in DNA that would not be inconsistent with this idea... my 2cents O.o!
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Desire,

A lot of people are waking up and I think the snowball effect is in operation. Because of the internet and people like David Icke, and countless others around the world and what I see as a major rise in consciousness things are changing for the better.

ES
    Last edited by East Sun; 20th July 2015 at 12:43. Reason: To add...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

betoobig (20th July 2015), Desire (22nd July 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Aliens Genetically Created Us: Overwhelming Evidence

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/ali...ming-evidence/
    "Here’s the latest from the Universe Inside You YouTube channel and it may be their highest-quality video yet. There is so much amazing information here, information junkies will have a field day!

Citing many well-respected scientific papers, the video seeks to solve the tension between Creationism and Evolution with the theory of Alien Intervention, leaving all theories intact – as long as you can stomach the synthesis (Alien Intervention), of which abundant evidence is offered. It is certainly worth taking a dive through this argument, which is accompanied by top-notch computer graphics.

Overall, the piece is persuasive and Bible-believers need not shun the video, as it’s surely not saying that Creation never happened SOMEWHERE – just not as popularly-interpreted, on our particular planet.

The recent developments in DNA sequencing are covered, along with hard evidence of directed panspermia and other fascinating factoids.

The video is well-researched and executed – except for when it refers to the Basque language as “An indigenous Indo-European language,” when the very opposite is true, which makes the Basque language so bizarre. It might have been a flubbing of lines, which can happen to the best of us but a gaffe this big may throw the linguists off for a few minutes, as the piece proceeds – otherwise, nailing every other point correctly, as far as I can tell.

It’s ultimately a great piece, worth every minute of your time."
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (22nd July 2020), Noelle (27th August 2018), Valerie Villars (27th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member andyangel1205's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread resonated me - we did a recent channeling, and the energy of Ezekiel happened to come through. Ezekiel lived many lives. In this transmission, "the energy" told a story of the Andromedans seeding Earth and that the "ships" came from "Atlantis." It also explained that in his life as an Earth human, his purpose behind the wheel story was to show "the other," that a Spirit World does exist. Quite fascinating stuff, I must say...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to andyangel1205 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread