+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wim Hof Method [The Iceman]: using breathing techniques to activate your body's true potential

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,030 times in 910 posts

Default Re: Wim Hof Method [The Iceman]: using breathing techniques to activate your body's true potential

There is so much right about the method that Wim shares and the way he shares it that engages TRUE HEALING. I would not compare those methods with any other system or dogma because comparison misses the value of the methods altogether. Just sit up and do it with the knowledge that going slowly and gradually adapting the basics of these methods is the safest way to use them. You will create your own healing with the highest success I am aware of.

With these techniques Wim connects the emotional content of living with the balance of internal and external movement, a state of really living a full and enjoyable life. This is living a life with the fullness of Love. I see it as stepping out of your shadowself and living with the real person you are. Engaging the wholeness of your being with methods like this removes the layers of illusion that any outside influence has upon our lives.

If you notice where Wim's intention goes, it goes to Us, to We, to everyone. He is not bound by the constraints of the often misunderstood word called ego. He puts his intention into the demands of simply going into the cold where the mind becomes still. In this quiet our intentions control our bodies. The activity of doing such dynamic physical movements in the warmth of the cold requires the focus on only doing the breathing, thus pushing every automatic/autonomic system to respond to our thoughts.

Notably so, these things are the things that animals do all of their lives. Still, it is the odd thing about humans that disconnects them from their humanity when they don't follow their instincts and simply control their minds, their wholeness and the rhythm of their hearts by actively controlling their breathing while in the presence of water.

I have shared some of my own similar habits here on Avalon, not a single one invented by me, except that I, like everyone who does anything like this, naturally invent the variations I create whenever I do them. You will make your own with methods engaging your thoughtful breathing with cold immersion. Your willpower will automatically be engaged and it is then that you begin to control your health.

I do now and have for many years done this same cold water Ishnaan, this Misogi, a real prayer of engaged living with the wholeness of my being. It is, and has been, a powerful method of many cultures from the very beginning of the ancestral time of their awakening as caretakers here. I appreciate that Wim and other like-hearted teachers share these methods, spanning so many cultures for so many eons across the mark of the times that humans have been living here.

I live a balanced life when I express myself in movement. I do it when I sing a song that moves me. I listen to the whisper of the music my breath makes when I dance. I prepare for that connection when I practice these same things in the presence of colder waters.

I break thru to the angels and demons that listen within the airs when I push the painful feelings out and away from my heart. Those archons are a reflection of my experience, another shadow of the self that exists only in the discord where and when Love does not live.

From the times of my earliest memories these things have been my comfort and the brightness of my being, Alive...
    Last edited by Hym; 7th March 2019 at 11:57.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Charles Harris (7th March 2019), Constance (8th March 2019), James (1st January 2020), Joe (15th December 2019), onevoice (2nd January 2020), Pam (1st January 2020), wegge (1st January 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: Wim Hof Method [The Iceman]: using breathing techniques to activate your body's true potential

I just started Wim's Fundamentals course, but have using the breathing techniques for several days. It really works! Using these breathing techniques I already have more energy and can do more physical work without strain or stress.

I shoveled a lot of snow today in a hawaiian shirt. It was slightly below freezing with the wind chill. The neighbor lady was worried that I could harm myself so I had to explain to her why I was not crazy and told her about Wim Hof.

I then decided to build a snow sculpture so I took off my clothes, donned my bathing suit (cuz I didn't want to get arrested :-) and had some fun. I did find that I needed to wear boots and gloves, but I was able to stay out for another half hour with bare skin while it snowed and the wind blew. Fantastic! I didn't even get cold using the breathing techniques.

I am seventy something with not very desirable genetics, but after having employed liver/gallbladder flushes, colon cleanses, fasting, ketogenic diet and exercise, I am actually growing younger. I used to weigh 250 pounds but with a healthy ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting (aka time-restricted eating) and a couple five-day fasts, I lost seventy pounds and for the most part my skin shrunk, too! And I didn't even get hungry on the ketogenic diet.

I'll keep posting my progress here as I think Wim Hof's discoveries, which have been scientifically/medically validated, deserves attention.

And more importantly, anyone can learn to do what he does and get healthier in a very short amount of time.

Here's a really good interview with "The Iceman":

Last edited by TrumanCash; 31st December 2019 at 23:10.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

James (31st December 2019), Joe (1st January 2020), leavesoftrees (1st January 2020), onevoice (2nd January 2020), Pam (1st January 2020), wegge (1st January 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Funny you should post this, Truman, I had the same thing happen to me this morning.

We ended up with a good bit of snow last night, so I decided to use the Wim Hof method and shovel the driveway in my basketball shorts. I felt energized and refreshed even after about forty minutes, and my neighbor from down the street came over a bit concerned.

It’s super effective, when done properly, and when done with enough previous practice. The breathing made me lightheaded at first, but it’s something you have to practice and build up.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Joe (1st January 2020), Pam (1st January 2020), TrumanCash (31st December 2019), wegge (1st January 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James (here)
    Funny you should post this, Truman, I had the same thing happen to me this morning.

We ended up with a good bit of snow last night, so I decided to use the Wim Hof method and shovel the driveway in my basketball shorts. I felt energized and refreshed even after about forty minutes, and my neighbor from down the street came over a bit concerned.

It’s super effective, when done properly, and when done with enough previous practice. The breathing made me lightheaded at first, but it’s something you have to practice and build up.
    Thanks, James. Yes, by all means, start gradually. And it's also important not to overdo it because some people have passed out when doing it. BE SAFE: So it is very important for people not to do it in water or while driving, etc.

The idea is to take in more air than you exhale. The diaphram should go down and the belly go out when inhaling to fill up the lungs as much as possible. Exhale is just relaxation without pushing.

I used the video below to get started but I stopped when I felt I was overdoing it. However, in a couple days I could do three rounds of it with no problem with deep breathing:

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

James (1st January 2020), Joe (1st January 2020), Pam (1st January 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member
    In the hills above the sea in Victoria. My off-grid paradise.
    Thanks

This video is so wonderful. Thank you for posting it! I have shared it with a bunch of people. I studied Re-Birthing years ago and was a big advocate of the method, enjoying many profound experiences with trainers and on my own. I have not practised it now for many years, having explored many other things on the way. This man has taken re-birthing (introduced to the west by Leonard Orr and Sondra Ray, via Babaji) and expanded it into a profound healing modality. A very inspiring short film.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meryl For This Post:

Constance (31st January 2021), Joe (1st January 2020), Pam (1st January 2020), TrumanCash (1st January 2020), wegge (1st January 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

Hey guys!
    I wanted to share Dan Brule with you, another Champion of the breath. He really made me aware of the multidimensionality of breath, after I thought I already knew it all. In his training he also incorporates Wim‘s method, I think they know each other.
    He was also one of the original re-birthers and close friends of its founder Leonard Orr.
    Here is the first interview with him that I listened to and that really blew my mind.

https://soundcloud.com/growthisland/...qF3XiD9CSIhaiA

Here is an interview of Wim Hof with Kim Anami, a conscious sexuality teacher. So here they discuss Wim‘s method from the angle of sexuality. Also highly interesting and shows a different side of him.

https://kimanami.com/fck-motherfcker-ft-wim-hof/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Constance (31st January 2021), Joe (1st January 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Here is a much better and more detailed video with Wim Hof explaining the breathing technique:

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Constance (31st January 2021), Joe (1st January 2020), JRS (15th January 2020), onevoice (2nd January 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

There are some threads about Wim Hof but I came across some videos today that would make good additions to what is already here.

https://www.lifehack.org/371971/9-re...ow-who-wim-hof

Who Is Wim Hof?

One superhuman that has caught my attention is Wim “Iceman” Hof. Wim has garnered global fame for his ability to embrace freezing temperatures that routinely send victims into hypothermia. He has run bareback marathons in subzero temperatures, climbed the highest mountains on the planet shirtless, and proven to science that he can control his autonomic nervous system with his mind.

Interested yet? We are just getting started.

9 Facts About Wim Hof

He climbed Mt. Everest in shorts. Though he never experienced a hint of hypothermia or altitude sickness, Wim surpassed 22,000 feet before a lingering foot injury halted his ascension.

He submerged himself in ice for almost two hours without his core body temperature lowering a degree and broke a world record. Who holds the record for the second- and third-longest attempts? Wim himself.

He completed a marathon in the Namib Desert without water. Temperatures surpassing 104 degrees Fahrenheit and losing over fourteen pounds of water water didn’t discourage him from finishing this amazing feat. Apparently he does alright in the heat too!
    Dressed in nothing by shorts, he completed a full marathon north of the arctic circle in less than six hours.

He reached the peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro (5895 meters) in less than 32 hours. And yes, he did it in shorts. Who has time for altitude acclimation anyway?

He eats just once a day, past 6 pm, and has done so for 38 years. Wim claims that this alleviates stress on his body by not having to process excess food. He’ll only cheat and have breakfast on days when he breaks a record.

He swam over 80 meters below an ice shelf north of the arctic circle with one breath. Yes, that’s right — over 250 feet in -30 degree water in one breath. No big deal.

He can take control of his autonomous nervous system. This startling discovery was found by researchers after they attempted to refute his claims by inviting him into into the labs. He was injected with an endotoxin that causes people to get severely sick within minutes.

But that was not the case with Wim. Researchers found that the endotoxin didn’t affect him in the slightest, and credited this to his unique ability to harness control over his autonomous nervous system.

He claims that anyone can be like him. Wim teaches thousands of others to harness the strength of the breath, the importance of cold showers, and the practice of meditation. He offers a ten-week course encompassing his meditation practices, as well as numerous retreats and trips that he leads.

Anyone Can Do It

Perhaps the craziest of the facts about Wim Hof is it that he swears that anyone can experience life as he does — if they have the determination to learn.

This Will Revolutionize Our Future! 10 out of 10 People Activated It.

Breathing Technique Tutorial

There are several other links under the video that are not related to Will Hof but are recommended by the channel.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

16. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

anandacate (15th January 2020), Ben (14th January 2020), Bill Ryan (12th January 2020), bojancan (12th January 2020), Builder (12th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2020), Chester (12th January 2020), ClearWater (12th January 2020), Delight (12th January 2020), EFO (12th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020), happyuk (12th January 2020), Ioneo (12th January 2020), Jayke (13th January 2020), Lefty Dave (16th January 2020), mab777 (4th March 2020), Maknocktomb (12th January 2020), Mark (13th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2020), Meryl (22nd January 2020), Mike (12th January 2020), Ol' Roy (15th January 2020), Oxygen (12th January 2020), Pam (12th January 2020), Pilgrim (12th January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), Sadieblue (13th January 2020), Seabreeze (21st January 2020), Stardad (12th January 2020), Stephanie (12th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2020), toppy (12th January 2020), TrumanCash (12th January 2020), Tyy1907 (14th January 2020), Wind (15th January 2020), Zanshin (13th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Can't wait to view your vid's Franny, very interesting.
    back in the day when I was younger, I used to experiment a lot with different mind control and meditations.
    Take 'Pain' for example, if you just except pain as pain, well it will hurt you, but if you get into the pain and break it down you will see it has sharp cold and worm blunt aspects to it.
    So you can end up finding one part of the pain that is actually quite tolerable, even nice.
    I also experimented with hot and cold, you can switch these input, warning singles around and vary them, but be careful, I got in a mess for awhile.
    I over heated in winter, then swing'd the wrong way to in summer, was cold.
    Not saying that is what Wim Hof dose's.
    So going to watch tonight, thank you for the post Franny
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2020), Chester (12th January 2020), Franny (12th January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), Sadieblue (13th January 2020), Stephanie (12th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), TrumanCash (12th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    There are some threads about Wim Hof but I came across some videos today that would make good additions to what is already here.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (12th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2020), Franny (12th January 2020), Ioneo (12th January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), Sadieblue (13th January 2020), Stephanie (12th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), TrumanCash (12th January 2020), Yoda (13th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I have already posted this video in the thread that Bill linked to above. However, this one bears reposting.

After watching and listening to Wim Hof explain how to do the breathing in post #1 above, anyone can start doing the breathing with this Wim Hof guidance video, which he calls the "Breathing Bubble". This audio/visual guide is a very useful tool for beginners. This is how I and many others got started.

CAUTION: Always do the breathing exercise either lying down or sitting. Never in water, standing up or driving since people can sometimes overdo it and hyperventilate and pass out. If one does the breathing properly using both of Wim's videos then there should not be a problem. Wim cautions not to force it.

Last edited by TrumanCash; 12th January 2020 at 18:18.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Delight (12th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2020), Franny (12th January 2020), meeradas (12th January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), Sadieblue (13th January 2020), Stephanie (12th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), Zanshin (13th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

The Wim Hof Method really fits well in the Avalon Forum "where science and spirituality meet". Wim's abilities have been scientifically tested. It was first thought that Wim was just genetically unique but he has an identical twin brother who could not do what Wim could do. Furthermore, Wim has repeatedly demonstrated that he can teach his method to others and they, too, can demonstrate the same abilities.

I highly recommend the Wim Hof Method "Fundamentals" Course on his website, WimHofMethod.com. It is a 10-week video course that gradually introduces a person to the cold, contains breathing exercises, cold water exercises, etc.

I am in the second week of the course and it is already changing my life in very positive ways. Fortunately, I have been singing and deep breathing using my diaphragm (which Wim calls "belly breathing") since the 70's. Also, I have been using deep breathing when riding my bicycles. So the breathing part came easily.

I used to dislike the cold but now I embrace it. After doing the cold showers I was able to stay outside for a half hour and build a snow sculpture in a bathing suit. I have been able to ride my bicycle without a shirt in freezing temperatures for three miles. My two-wheeled electric bike goes up to 19 mph so that's quite a wind chill as well. Fortunately, my nipples did not freeze, lol.

The breathing exercises can really put a smile on your face. Twice I have just broke out laughing after doing the breathing exercises--big belly laughs. I find that I smile more now and am more alive.

Of course, the Wim Hof Method is not just about deep breathing. There are two actions that make Wim's method different from simply breathing deeply:

1) Exhaling the air from the lungs after repeated deep breathing and then holding one's breath. This is the amazing part where you find out how long you can comfortably hold your breath with no air in your lungs! Wim explains that this alkalizes the blood so you don't have to breathe.

2) This is followed by fully inhaling and holding one's breath for 15 seconds.

There are three pillars to the Wim Hof Method: Breathing and Meditation, Cold Therapy & Committment. Here are the subjects covered each week in the course:

Go Deep
    Stress Control
    Energy Management
    Inflammation
    Endurance
    Longevity
    Under Pressure
    Spirituality
    Creativity
    Life Adventure
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 12th January 2020 at 18:17.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

angelfire (12th January 2020), Chester (12th January 2020), Delight (12th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2020), Franny (12th January 2020), mab777 (4th March 2020), meeradas (12th January 2020), Meryl (22nd January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), Sadieblue (13th January 2020), Seabreeze (22nd January 2020), Stephanie (12th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), wegge (13th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Wim Hof Method [The Iceman]: using breathing techniques to activate your body's true potential

The Iceman - Wim Hof Method

Above all is he like me: Born on April 20th (exact middle between Aries & Taurus = Pleiades) and Wim Hof is born & raised Dutch 5 km (3 Miles) from where I was born & raised (no joke)

I know about him & his method when he started wayyyy back (more than a decade ago).

100% Related: 10 Things Only Dutch People Understand:

Why are most Dutch so blunt & rude ?

I hear often: The Netherlands is very "small" country ... yeah but did you know Belgium & Luxembourg were originally officially PART of The Netherlands but after the war with France (invasion) it all changed! ... Do you know that Manhattan was originally owned by The Dutch and called "New Amsterdam" (look it up!) ... The Dutch Fleet (most are medium size sailing boats) was 3 times bigger than the British Fleet (but they had bigger slower boats) ... that explains why the "Dutch Global Colonization Effect" is easy to see: Most of Australia met The Dutch before the British ... Indonesia (and part of India) was part of The Dutch Kingdom ... Suriname was part of The Dutch Kingdom ... Parts of Canada had many Dutch Settlers (influences) ... South Africa was part of The Dutch Kingdom and I can go on and on and on ... Like did you know that Japanese for a long time ONLY wanted to trade with the Dutch VOC (mostly Protestants) because they would not interfere in their culture like the Catholics want to do! ... The First Multinational Bank System Ever was created by the Dutch! ... So much that people do not realize!

The US Constitution & US Deceleration of Independence is mostly based/influenced upon the Dutch Principles:

The first constitution of the Netherlands as a whole, in the sense of a fundamental law which applied to all its provinces and cities, is the 1579 constitution, which established the confederal republic of the Seven United Provinces. The constitution was empowered by the Union of Utrecht, thus by treaty. Article XIII of the treaty granted each inhabitant of the Republic freedom of conscience.

After the French invasion of 1794 the Batavian Republic, a unitary state, was proclaimed. On 31 January 1795 it issued a bill of rights, the Verklaring der Rechten van den Mensch en van den Burger. On 1 May 1798 a new constitution, the first in the modern formal sense, the Staatsregeling voor het Bataafsche Volk, written by a Constitutional Assembly, went into force, approved by the National Assembly. The Napoleonic Kingdom of Holland, a constitutional monarchy, was established by the Constitutie voor het Koningrijk Holland on 7 August 1806.

Side note: Dutch William of Orange lived from 14 November 1650 to 8 March 1702. He became King William III of England and of Ireland on 22 January 1689, and King William II of Scotland on 4 April 1689, in each case ruling as joint monarch with his wife, Mary II, until her death on 28 December 1694, and then ruling as sole monarch.

All Americans with "Van" or "Van der" or "Van den" in their last names has Dutch roots! (not to be confused with: "Von" which is German word for Van) ... Dutch word: "Van" means "from" and originally only used in The Netherlands for a long time.

How many know this?

cheers,
    John Kuhles January 12, 2020

BONUS:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2020 at 02:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (15th January 2020), Blacklight43 (13th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020), Jayke (13th January 2020), meeradas (12th January 2020), Ol' Roy (15th January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), TrumanCash (12th January 2020), wegge (13th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

If I remember correctly from my yoga training, this is the fundamentals of Dragon Breath - and leads to the raising of the Kundalini - the two headed snake of prana or chi.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

cascadian (13th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2020), Franny (14th January 2020), Jayke (13th January 2020), meeradas (12th January 2020), Meryl (22nd January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Am actually doing this for a month now (after pushing it for years)... what a coincidence.

The vid Truman posted here is a bit too fast for my taste;
    just reminding everyone that one can slow it down in the settings - i always do it with 75% of normal speed, which suits me better (and maybe you, too).

---

For all ze germans here:

Last edited by meeradas; 12th January 2020 at 19:30.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Chester (12th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2020), Franny (14th January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), TrumanCash (13th January 2020), wegge (13th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Wim rocks - this is likely already posted somewhere else

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th January 2020), meeradas (12th January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), TrumanCash (13th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Here's a short video of Wim Hof in 1998. Maybe someone could translate?

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chester (13th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th January 2020), Franny (14th January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Wim Hof Method [The Iceman]: using breathing techniques to activate your body's true potential

Wim Hof - Wim Hof Breathing Method Interview Joe Rogan
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chester (13th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2020), meeradas (13th January 2020), Meryl (22nd January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), TrumanCash (13th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    8cvhwquPqJ0
    "You are the one, in command, over yourself. Got that?!"

https://youtu.be/8cvhwquPqJ0?t=1035

17:15 enabled me to skip a couple of weeks in the program - had the urge to take a cold shower immediately.
    No problem. How invigorating! Made me laugh (and enjoy it) while under the water...

It's really easy with Wim "commanding" it to be so; the real task for me is to do it "without Wim", within myself.

I recommend it for everyone to try it out. It's fun!
    Such as this:
    Last edited by meeradas; 13th January 2020 at 14:31.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Chester (13th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th January 2020), Reinhard (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), TrumanCash (13th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Here are the scientific experiments at the University Medical Center Saint Radboud that proves that the Wim Hof Method positively affects the immune system and reduces inflammation. After demonstrating that he could be injected with an endotoxin and not get sick, he trained several other men in just four days to be able to do the same thing.
    Scientific literature said it was impossible, but Radboudumc researchers have now proven that it is possible voluntarily to influence both the autonomic nervous system and the immune system

In 2011 the same researchers monitored the response of Iceman Wim Hof's body to an endotoxin injection as he performed the techniques he had developed himself. It turned out that he produced half the amount of inflammatory proteins healthy volunteers did who did not master his method. Moreover, he hardly showed any influenza symptoms. It seemed that he could suppress his immune response through the autonomic nervous system. But since one finding in one individual does not constitute scientific evidence, the scientists decided to do a follow-up study. For that reason, in 2013, studies were performed on a group of young, healthy, male volunteers: and, indeed, it turns out they are able to influence both the autonomic nervous system and the immune system.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7Dm5V5x4I

A shorter video:

Here is a graphic explanation:

"You become the alchemist of your own chemistry." -- Wim Hof
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 13th January 2020 at 17:39.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2020), meeradas (13th January 2020), Ol' Roy (18th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast