+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keshe Discoveries relating to weather

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Keshe Discoveries relating to weather

Hi Everyone, I really wasn't sure where to place this one so will start with it here.

In going through the Videos from Keshe I learned something very important I wanted to share...

a plasma energy bubble is created by having Magnetic energy oppose Gravitational fields...

I know many of you feel vertigo just thinking of the fact we are all spinning at 1000 Miles per hour...

Gravity holds us all to this big spinning rock...

we are all energy beings which means Magnetic energy is easily created

This weekend a massive storm was south of Baja, normally they break up flowing up the bay and pummel Arizona...

but California needs rain...

I spoke last week about the greedy psychopaths that have moved into controlling water supplies and cutting off rain from California so it must be bought from them, making bankers rich...

I spent the last few weeks tearing up the grass and laying down crushed granite with desert plants...

Well I did as close as I get to meditation, creating magnetic energy and pulling it back from the gravitational pull of the earth...

the energy starts building, getting stronger and stronger, several people dropped by, and had trouble hearing my words, yet I was speaking at normal volume, this plasma field is getting so thick it is muting sounds from inside it...

I pulled up the weather maps to see the clouds, closed my eyes and tried drawing a little of the storm my direction...

got busy for a while then looked back, the map changed I had the whole storm redirecting at me...

time to pop back to energy I understand...

I needed to push it back towards Arizona, didn't want all my Rock washing away...

I got pissed at the Governor of Arizona, John McCain...

looked again and though we had a huge section still heading for us, the main impact of the storm was heading back to where it was meant to be...

I watched as the storm approached, Thunder Lightning pummeling California as it drew near, still in the plasma bubble I pushed outward, creating a huge bubble around my city...

the storm broke in 2 directions, LA got pounded and the south East San Diego counties were hammered too, dumping on our reservoirs of water for the city...

2 inches of gentle rain fell on all my newly planted shrubs, the wash worked carrying excess to the street...

the storm has passed, California's water supply replenished...

but I am still in a plasma bubble, my voice semi muted to those around me...

next I am going to try and release this energy, Keshe didn't have a video on that...

any ideas would be great...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th July 2015 at 18:39.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Keshe Discoveries relating to weather

Keep experimenting and posting
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Star Tsar (20th July 2015), vmk22 (21st July 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Yeah what Sunny said oh yeah and Governor McCain ain't worth your engergy!

Rocky!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (21st July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (20th July 2015), vmk22 (21st July 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

RS Rocky, I sadly have to admit that I haven't read/watched his vids to any depth yet, but still believe he has some great info/knowledge for humanities future in this the material realm.

So I'm not read up like you but to answer your question I would always remember that as the beginnings we are, with our potentials and built in control systems, well remember the power of INTENSION, Intend what you need/want to happen.

having said that I wouldn't just dissipate the energies!

Intend-it
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (20th July 2015), vmk22 (21st July 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Keep experimenting and posting
    look right now at this real time image, the bubble I spread around San Diego got bigger...

whistles innocently and disappears...

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    RS Rocky, I sadly have to admit that I haven't read/watched his vids to any depth yet, but still believe he has some great info/knowledge for humanities future in this the material realm.

So I'm not read up like you but to answer your question I would always remember that as the beginnings we are, with our potentials and built in control systems, well remember the power of INTENSION, Intend what you need/want to happen.

having said that I wouldn't just dissipate the energies!

Intend-it
    Negative to positive creates the magnetic field...

Negative to negative, created gravity...

the interaction in between the Gans loops creates the Plasma field, drawing un-known energies in creating power for homes, autos... and weather manipulation...

the crystal orb on top of a wizards staff, reminds me of Keshe's reactors...

we are using metals, maybe the true answer to clean energy is creating these embedded in crystals...

I know I'm on the verge of something right out of reach of my finger tips...

I will keep everyone updated here...

what if Stonehenge is one of the loops, minerals in the stones, powerful Gravitational or Magnetic Gans energy...

what if we gathered inside or outside of the stones holding hands in a large circle, the fields between us and the stones creates a huge plasma field...

would laying on the alter stone, allow a person to direct this energy?

a meteor racing towards earth Bounces back hitting my bubble?

who knows what this new ancient knowledge really means...

Think of Tesla's transfer of power from a central location...

having a "saucer" with Identical swirls allows power to be drawn from the other side of the planet...

what if I made a miniature Stonehenge, embedded in a crystal, would the power of Stonehenge be available in my staff?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th July 2015 at 21:17.

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh, so it was YOU who brought rain to the Southern California! Good job! Of course, now we're dealing with tropical humidity. What was it exactly that you were doing in your meditation?

I worked on a hurricane once. I don't claim to have accomplished that by myself, but it was interesting that it tracked the way I imagined that it would go. I wrote about it: http://whatadreamihad.me/2015/06/28/hurricane-floyd/

The big meditation project that I want to do it transmuting the radiation in the ocean into something harmless, but I'm not sure yet how best to do that.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Roxann For This Post:

fourty-two (21st July 2015), Meggings (21st July 2015), Phoenix1304 (19th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (20th July 2015), Star Tsar (21st July 2015), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2015), ulli (19th August 2015), vmk22 (21st July 2015)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

when I joined a 9/11 discussion here on Avalon and learned who really was behind the attack on America, I was pissed, a huge hurricane that was rolling towards Louisiana, stopped dead in its tracks, and launched straight for Maine, Daddy Bush's home...

as it was getting closer a few of my friends from Avalon reminded me they lived there, I let it go and it veered out to sea and died...

I feel sun activity and the waves of energy as sun flares pound into earth, CMEs are plasma blasts, so I decided to see if I could use the info I learned from Keshe to manipulate the Plasma, this time by drawing it in to myself.

I closed my eyes, pushing down against the gravity, but it had no resistance, so I tried pulling it, then realized this energy pulled into the earth, pulling the plasma from the sun into earth, as an energy being why couldn't I be an electromagnet, so I changed the crackling fingertip energy, into a magnetic push and pull.

as a magnet pulling against the gravity, plasma was drawn into me, when I stopped, it still kept flowing into me.

I finally realized turning from Magnetic to energy released that flow, as an energy being, we don't need more, but as a magnet, we needed additional energy...

I'm trying to explain it in easy terms, I'm sure a guru could explain it in terms only they understand, not really helping anyone, but I want everyone to get an idea of how it was done to try it themself.

I know now it can be turned on and off at any time...

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Stonehenge Stones...

looking at the large Sandstones, around the top connects all these stones, just like the copper wires connected the cells...

I'm thinking the treatment of the copper turns it into a capacitor, the secret of the plasma charging this capacitor is a big part of the mystery...

at this point, we are all helping uncover the mystery of how it works, physics books don't have the answers on how a magnetic field and a gravitational fields draw plasma in which is somehow creating energy

or should I say transforming into Energy we can use... does it tap from solar winds?

"Coronal mass ejections release huge quantities of matter and electromagnetic radiation into space above the sun's surface, either near the corona (sometimes called a solar prominence), or farther into the planet system, or beyond (interplanetary CME). The ejected material is a plasma consisting primarily of electrons and protons. While solar flares are very fast, CMEs are relatively slow.[3]" link

What does it mean for an atom to be excited? Atoms consist of a central nucleus and a surrounding cloud of electrons encircling the nucleus in an orbit. When charged particles from the sun strike atoms in Earth’s atmosphere, electrons move to higher-energy orbits, further away from the nucleus. Then when an electron moves back to a lower-energy orbit, it releases a particle of light or photon.

What happens in an aurora is similar to what happens in the neon lights we see on many business signs. Electricity is used to excite the atoms in the neon gas within the glass tubes of a neon sign. That’s why these signs give off their brilliant colors. The aurora works on the same principle – but at a far more vast scale.

is the explanation as simple as they aren't being used to create light, instead being used to create electricity?

a gravitational field, negative to negative, and a Magnetic field negative to positive, draws in the Suns plasma?

how does Keshe turn this into AC? I understand DC but how does it flow into alternating current?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

2 loops, where have we seen that before...

what if all the top stones were connected, Sandstone... silicone...

and the bluestones...

there are over 20 types of GANs stones...

Keshe is bringing back ancient knowledge that modern physics can't explain...

"The smaller Stonehenge stones, the bluestones, carry the most mystery because they are foreign to southern England. These four-ton bluestones, which take on a vaguely gray-blue color when wet, are for the most part igneous rocks. They are mostly diabase — chemically similar to basalt but intruded into other rocks at shallow depth rather than erupting — but also rhyolite and several types of pyroclastic volcanic rock.

The bluestones were arranged in a circle inside the sarsen circle. They were also set into a horseshoe arrangement within the sarsen trilithon horseshoe. However, there were many changes in the stone settings prior to the arrangement that we see today, and archaeologists have found traces that indicate that the bluestones may originally have been set in a double circle. Regardless, only 43 of these foreign bluestones have been identified in these smaller stone settings at Stonehenge. Of these, 16 are still standing; the others are either leaning, lying on the ground or traceable only through buried stumps. No one knows how many bluestones might have been there originally.

Pebbles and flakes of many other rock types, both foreign and local, have also been found in excavations at Stonehenge and in other Neolithic and Bronze Age sites across Salisbury Plain: These include greenstone, limestone, schist, quartzite, gneiss and other unidentified sandstones. The so-called Altar Stone that lies within the sarsen horseshoe is a foreign sandstone — different from the sarsen sandstone. At least two other sandstone monoliths (of unknown origin) were also in the bluestone circle. In all, at least 20 rock types have been identified at Stonehenge.

Furthermore, and perhaps most important, archaeologists have uncovered diabase fragments from a number of archaeological sites in the area that are far older than the earliest stone settings at Stonehenge — a powerful clue that the Stonehenge bluestones were already present on Salisbury Plain long before Stonehenge was erected." link

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The thing I can think to do off the bat is to set up a coning as specified in Perelandra materials, using the MAP process. The dangerous thing that you did was to pull the energy into yourself. That might not have been necessary. It certainly wasn't the method I used on the hurricane.

Anyway, to do the process, you call in nature spirits (the Overlighting Deva of Healing, and Pan) and the White Brotherhood Medical Unit as well as your Higher Self. At the end of the session, you disconnect in reverse order. The details are in the book sold on the site. I'd tell you more, but Machaelle says that you really need to get the information from the book.

The process utilizes her special ETS flower essence combination, but you can probably get away with using Bach Rescue Remedy until you can get that. You should be able to get the Bach Rescue Remedy at Whole Foods Market or Sprouts Farmers Market.

It was from one of her books that I got the idea to transform the radioactive materials in the ocean. I haven't attempted it yet, though, because I've been concerned about the sort of side effects that you encountered. I haven't gotten a method from nature yet. In her book, Behaving As If the God in All Life Mattered, she manifested a pile of manure from nothing. (The manure was for use in her garden.)

Anytime you aim to manipulate nature, it is probably best to call in the appropriate nature Deva and Pan.
    Last edited by Roxann; 21st July 2015 at 01:54. Reason: Adding purchase source of Bach Rescue Remedy.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roxann For This Post:

fourty-two (21st July 2015), Meggings (21st July 2015), Reinhard (21st July 2015), Star Tsar (21st July 2015)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

knowing my Spirit gives me the comfort of not needing to call on anything or anyone for protection.

I have guardian angels and a Blue Dude ET watching over me to allow me to expand and learn knowledge without fear...

I understand Clearings and possessions, when you call in unknown spirits you are inviting them into your body and soul...

I prefer trial and error, knowing no harm will come from energy we breath into our essence daily...

Some say Cern is opening a dimensional portal for beings to enter our world at the same time knowledge was brought to me of an unknown energy I can draw on when necessary.

I share what I learn for others to explore.

I have more knowledge in a fingernail clipping I throw away than most Masters will know in their lifetime...

all they offer me is confusion

I travel OBE into situations where their is danger, Have seen real witches and warlocks in action not understanding the powers they are playing with, Have watched Hindu Masters who are extra terrestrials knock out a crowd from an energy release they drew from the crowd of worshipers who had gathered before them.

there is much in the world completely unknown by modern man and their technologies, and my goal is to learn what I can.

unless you have watched what Keshe has shared with the world there is no way you can understand what I am sharing relating to it...

take the time, I posted bookmarks of important parts of his messages...

we are talking free energy, but that is just a small portion of what my Spirit has shared with me...

30 years ago I was given the answers to power our cars with the wind, but until Keshe, I never understood the real answer was the power coming to us from Solar winds.

Is it possible to capture this energy and redirect it towards cleaning our oceans?

Why not use it for vertical farms, powering grow lights, saving on Water on irrigation...

the possibilities are endless, now I learn we can become the reactors...

what is possible from there hasn't been explored...

my first attempt, was successful...

what next...

Hogwarts?

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Did you solve your audio problem yet?

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

once I realized how to flip back to energy it was normal...

that was a strange effect I could hear normal from inside the plasma, but my words were muted outside

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    Glad to hear that your premonition was a false alarm. You still might want to check the inside of your eyelid (ala the 6th day) just to be sure you haven't been replaced by a clone.

As for this:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    To defend against adversarial super-high tech, one has to resort to spiritual defenses... not technical ones. We're hopelessly outclassed technically.
    Are you aware of any threads or better yet practical courses on the subject of protecting oneself spiritually?
    There probably are many. I like information presented by Abraham-Hicks. Get into the Vortex. We are all co-creators, an extension of Source, on Prime Creator's never ending journey of self-discovery (in my humble opinion). Choose the best feeling thoughts you can, thoughts of appreciation and love, as often as you can.
    I know Bill and I along with much of Avalon have been connected for years, I wonder how the time of his journey coincides with my plasma bubble experience... and when it was released yesterday...

could the energy pass between our connection just like the Tesla plates...

I am trying to point out all the coincidences that happened around this event...

to me, like a CERN scientists, they look for affects after the event not understanding what was going to happen ahead of time...

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

now to add a little more to the story, I read this report from Sorcha on the Illuminati just before releasing the plasma bubble...

"When one views the Federal Republic of The United States of America today they see what has become the largest and most powerful nation on our planet today…and historically its only rival, in both strategic reach and cultural influence, was the Roman Empire that existed from 27 BC to 476 AD.

Unlike the Roman Empire though, that was a monarchy ruled by emperors, the United States came into being during one the most tumultuous times in Western civilization that saw the beginning of the obliteration of what was called the Agrarian Age and its supplanting by the Industrial Age…the former being a society based solely on aquiculture, the latter being one of mechanization.

The United States was not founded like other nations have been throughout history either, but was instead created over a 39 year period by the following means:

1.) On July 4, 1776, the most prominent merchants in the British Colonies of North America declared their independence.

2.) On March 1, 1781, 13 of these British Colonies signed a Confederation Agreement.

3.) On September 3, 1783, these 13 British Colonies signed a treaty with Britain ending the American Revolutionary War.

4.) On June 21, 1788, these now former British Colonies ratified a Constitution uniting them into a republic.

5.) On February 29, 1796, the Jay Treaty between Britain and the United States took effect facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the United States and Britain in the midst of the French Revolutionary Wars, which began in 1792.

6.) On February 18, 1815, the Treaty of Ghent went into effect finally ending hostilities between Britain and the United States.

What is missing in the history books, however, of the United States founding over these 39 years are the many European influences that entangled to create this new nation…the most important of whom was an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 called the Bavarian Illuminati.

Founded by Adam Weishaupt, the Bavarian Illuminati goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power. “The order of the day,” they wrote in their general statutes, “is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them.”

As Weishaupt believed that the Freemasons were the closest society to the true teachings of Jesus, he enjoyed their members and charters to his Bavarian Illuminati where they remain today.

And with the United States declaring their independence from Britain 2 months after the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati, on July 4, 1776, followed by the 1789 French Revolution, they, along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through Edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.

The Jacobin Club was also one of the secret organizations that grew out of the French Revolution, and as it was distinguished for its left-wing, revolutionary politics, and its ties to Weishaupt’s Bavarian Illuminati and the Freemasons, were feared by the ruling European elites too.

George Washington, in a 1798 letter writing about the Bavarian Illuminati and The Jacobin Club stated that he did not believe they had infiltrated the United States by stating: “I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first[ Illuminati], or pernicious principles of the latter [Jacobeans] (if they are susceptible of separation).”

Thomas Jefferson, who unlike Washington was not a Freemason, but who’s Declaration of Independence could have been written by Weishaupt himself as it exactly mirrors Bavarian Illuminati beliefs, was much kinder to Weishaupt, and as evidenced by a January 31, 1800 letter he wrote about him which, in part, stated: “He is among those who believe in the indefinite perfectibility of man. He thinks he may in time be rendered so perfect that he will be able to govern himself in every circumstance so as to injure none, to do all the good he can, to leave government no occasion to exercise their powers over him, & of course to render political government useless.”

As to what Weishaupt believed is no secret either, as before his death he wrote about his vision of what the ideal Illuminati candidate, working through the Freemasons, would become:

“Whoever does not close his ear to the lamentations of the miserable, nor his heart to gentle pity; whoever is the friend and brother of the unfortunate; whoever has a heart capable of love and friendship, whoever is steadfast in adversity, unwearied in the carrying out of whatever has been once engaged in, undaunted in the overcoming of difficulties; whoever does not mock and despise the weak; whose soul is susceptible of conceiving great designs, desirous of rising superior to all base motives, and of distinguishing itself by deeds of benevolence whoever shuns idleness whoever considers no knowledge as unessential which he may have the opportunity of acquiring, regarding the knowledge of mankind as his chief study; whoever, when truth and virtue are in question, despising the approbation of the multitude, is sufficiently courageous to follow the dictates of his own heart,-such a one is a proper candidate.”

Today, one of the most popular programmes is Game of Thrones…set on the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos this programme interweaves three plot lines with a broad ensemble cast. The first narrative arc follows a civil war among several noble houses for the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms; the second covers the attempts of the exiled last scion of the realm's deposed ruling dynasty to reclaim the throne; the third chronicles the rising threat of the impending winter and the legendary creatures and fierce peoples of the North.

Also today, our “real” world oddly mirrors Game of Thrones in that the three main story arcs are: A global struggle among the world’s elite for outright supremacy (Iron Throne), an attempt by the exiled peoples of the world for a new and fairer system of living, and an impending weather/environmental apocalypse that threatens to destroy everybody if they don’t start paying attention to it.

And just like in the Game of Thrones, our “real” world today is, likewise, filled with hidden meaning examples for those willing to see, and more importantly understand them.

One such example is the Bavarian Illuminati’s symbol known as the Owl of Athena… "

"Which is also mysteriously embedded in the upper right hand corner of the US One Dollar Bill…"

"And has been erected as a giant statue at a 2,700 acre campground in Monte Rio, California, called Bohemian Grove, where, according to the Washington Post, “the rich and powerful go to misbehave”…but which Infowars has called a place of satanic-like worship…"

"Now unless one has performed decades of research based on documents going back thousands of years, it is impossible to know what this “owl” really means…or the thousands of other such symbols like it that fill our world today.

But for those that have devoted their lives to this effort, like the Sisters of Sorcha Faal, there are no mysteries at all to them…in fact, once known, these symbols are able to be read like a roadmap showing not only what has been, but what is to come.

One example of the Sisters ability to read these “symbolic” roadmaps is the agreement signed by the Obama administration with Iran last week, which aside from angering Israel, has caused an upheaval in America as to why anyone would even think about agreeing to anything with this “terrorist regime” whose citizens even today chant “Death to America”.

But even before Obama was elected President, the Sisters knew what was going to happen…and once “seeing” it published on October 25, 2008 the report Iranian Leader In Secret Meet With Obama At US Military Stronghold In Hawaii.

Barely two months later, on December 15, 2008, the Sisters now knowing about Obama’s plans to join with Iran also meant that he had to push away Israel, and which was detailed in the report Obama Forces Stage Massive Takedown Of Mossad Forces In US.

Also, nearly a year and half before the massive 2008 global financial crash which brought Obama to power, the Sisters say this coming too, and on June 28, 2007 in the report US Banking Collapse ‘Imminent’ Warns French Banking Giant warned YOU about it.

So today, as the “real” Game of Thrones is playing out on the global stage, and at the exact same time YOU need to know what is happening before it happens, our ability to help you is nearly gone.

Without our ability to help you based on our knowledge of these most ancient of signs and symbols, I respectfully remind you, you will be left adrift in an ocean of propaganda news barely fit to read, let alone learn anything from.

Only by connecting the “here and now” with the “what was” is anyone able to know “what is” and “what is going to happen”…and without this knowledge you’re not able to know who your true enemies are, or who your true friends are either.

And where the mainstream media overlords seek to disconnect “the past from the now” to keep you from knowing these things, we KNOW that without that knowledge you’ll be lost.

As these last two decades have gone by, and as you know all to well, the news sources that once published true facts, and explained happening events with the context of the past, have all but disappeared..."

of all the Bills the Horus could have been on, it is the one with a president related to me... just another coincidence...

I read about Bill's premonition right after finishing reading the next part of Sorcha's message...

"my mind drifted to the Scripture that says, “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.”

What caused my mind to wander to that Scripture was the Dear Sisters mentioning of Adam Weishaupt who founded, in 1776, the Bavarian Illuminati…but with just that mention and no further context, at least to the lay reader, one could, indeed, be “seeing” a very obstructed view…and which now, with us being “face-to-face”, I will attempt to clarify as best I can.

Before one can even begin to glimpse this smallest of light I’m attempting to shine on this most complex of subjects though, each of you must remember that the present can never be fully understood without your first knowing the past.

And the past I will lead you back to was in the late 18th and early 19th centuries during what is now commonly referred to as the Industrial Revolution, that began about 1760 and lasted to sometime between 1820 and 1840.

At the beginning of this new period of human history, Adam Weishaupt was a Professor at the University of Ingoldstadt in Germany where he became causally acquainted with a wealthy merchant-banker from Aachen, Germany named Nikolaus Thyssen.

Not just Nikolaus Thyssen did Professor Weishaupt become acquainted with either, but rather a large group of German merchant-bankers associated with him and all having affiliation with the strictly all male religious congregation of the Catholic Church called the Society of Jesus, or more simply, the Jesuits.

Having been educated by the Jesuits himself, Professor Weishaupt was well aware of their power and resources, and even benefited from being associated with them.

In the early 1770’s though, Professor Weishaupt violently split from the Jesuits exhibiting the bitterest enmity towards them, and was equally hated by them in return.

Being kept from the world today, however, about Professor Weishaupt’s split from the Jesuits is why he did so, especially since his stance and actions against them deprived him of his professorship and got him banished from the Germany in 1785.

So here and now I will tell you one of the deepest kept secrets you’ve ever heard…and it begins with Adam Weishaupt and Nikolaus Thyssen.

When Adam Weishaupt first became a Professor at the University of Ingoldstadt there were ongoing debates, conferences and meetings sponsored by the Jesuits relating to what the future of the world was going to be like once the full ramifications of mechanization were realized.

This was the most important subject being discussed at the time, not only in Germany, but around Europe.

Most crucial to those seeking to monetize the new mechanization processes, like Nikolaus Thyssen, was how to do so…which in societies having nearly complete agrarian class people (farmers) no mechanized industry of any kind was able to hire, let alone train, these types of people to run the machines.

What these debates, conferences and meetings decided upon at the University of Ingoldstadt, under Jesuit guidance of course, was that the only way Germany was going to be able to benefit from the new mechanization was to create an entire new workforce “from the ground up”. Thus compulsory education of children was begun.

And this is where Adam Weishaupt “erupted”…because in a “master plan” created by Nikolaus Thyssen, and those associated with him, the children to be indoctrinated for 8 years of compulsory schooling were not only to be conditioned to be industrial worker drones, but also they would be created to be absolutely obedient to the state…in other words, unquestionable soldiers who would not dare question authority.

The reasoning behind Nikolaus Thyssen’s “master plan” for the indoctrination of worker drone/soldiers was the realization that in the coming mechanized world there would also be a global competition between the European powers for resources…and whoever lost that battle would lose everything.

Also included in Nikolaus Thyssen’s “master plan”, to the shock and horror of Adam Weishaupt, was the concept of “war for profit” in that with totally obedient soldiers available to die without questioning anything, conflicts could be managed, even between nations, thus creating an opportunity for unimaginable profits.

The Kingdom of Prussia became the first region to establish Nikolaus Thyssen’s “master plan” in the 1770’s, and by 1871, when the Prussians had unified the German Empire, the mass indoctrination of children to be slaves to both industry and state was made compulsory throughout the entire nation.

Seeking to counterbalance Nikolaus Thyssen’s “master plan” though was Adam Weishaupt, who not only founded the Bavarian Illuminati to fight against these “warmongers for profit”, as he termed them, but also used his secret society to infiltrate, and he believed revitalized, the Freemasons.

For those of you believing at this point that this old history about Nikolaus Thyssen and Adam Weishaupt has nothing to do with you…you couldn’t be more mistaken!

Today the Thyssen family dynasty, started by Adam Weishaupt’s adversary Nikolaus Thyssen, controls the German multinational conglomerate corporation ThyssenKrupp that consists of at least 670 companies worldwide.

Nearly all of the profits from this inconceivably large company flow into two massive funds, the Fritz Thyssen Foundation and the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation.

Both of these Foundations, in turn, fund not only the most despicable, and secret, operations conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency, they are also responsible for nearly every single conflict on this planet for the past 130 years.

And right at this very second you are reading these words…and it doesn’t matter if you believe it or not because it’s still true…the United States of America is nothing more than a subsidiary of ThyssenKrupp too.

The capitulation of the United States to the Thyssen dynasty began in the early 1920’s when Fritz Thyssen financed the little known Germany politician known as Adolf Hitler.

Working with his brother Heinrich Thyssen, both being sons of August Thyssen (who was the great-grandson of Adam Weishaupt’s adversary Nikolaus Thyssen), their new “master plan” was to form a global fascist power combining the United States with Nazi Germany.

To facilitate and combine Nazi Germany with the United States they choose as their American representative Prescott Bush…who was the father of one President, George H.W. Bush, the grandfather of another, George W. Bush, and most likely will be the grandfather of President Jeb Bush too.

Few images from the Great Depression, the American PBS network reports, are more indelible than the rout of the Bonus Marchers in 1932. At the time, the sight of the American federal government turning on its own citizens -- veterans, no less -- raised doubts about the fate of the republic. It still has the power to shock decades later.

So the coup to unite Nazi Germany and the United States instigated by Fritz and Heinrich Thyssen, with help from Prescott Bush, aimed at toppling President Franklin D Roosevelt, with the help of half-a-million war veterans, also involved some of the most famous families in America, (owners of Heinz, Birds Eye, Goodtea, Maxwell House, Ford and Rockefeller included) who believed that their country should adopt the policies of Hitler and Mussolini to beat the great depression…and to maximize their profits.

Their one failure, however, in making this coup successful was that they chose as their military commander America’s most decorated war veteran, General Smedley Butler.

So when General Butler was offered his position to be the new figurehead dictator of America by the Thyssen’s and Prescott Bush, he not only refused, he went to the US Congress and told on them.

Called today as the Business Plot, this most pivotal moment in American history is even labeled by Wikipedia as an “alleged plot” (after all, winners write the history), but make no mistake about this…it was real, it nearly happened, the American people would have welcomed it…and only the unsung hero General Butler stopped it.

In their final report, the US Congressional McCormack-Dickstein Committee that investigated this coup plot supported General Butler's claims of its existence, but no prosecutions or further investigations followed, and the matter was relegated to the dustbin of history.

By 1942 though, and once the US and Germany had declared war on each other, Prescott Bush was indicted under the Trading With The Enemy Act and all of the Nazi cash, banks and companies he controlled were forfeited to the American government." link

This all happened after being upset at the Bush Cartel for the price gouging they have hit California with...

another Coincidence...

Did Daddy Bush just pass?

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

now if you remember what Fulford just shared...

"This is what a top Pentagon person has to say about the ongoing take-down of the Khazarian mafia: “Just Watch is as it unfolds. You will be tempted to get a pitchfork ready here and there but, just leave it in the closet. All should be accomplished without a shot being fired if everything goes according to plan.”

The key event to trigger all this was the deal between Russia, England, China, France, the United States, Germany and Iran to ensure Iran had the right to peacefully develop nuclear power without developing nuclear bombs. The fact of the matter is, according to two members of the Iranian Royal Family, that the Bush family sold neutron bomb tipped nuclear missiles to Iran years ago. The Iranians tried to give the weapons back to the Obama regime but were rebuffed, according to senior CIA sources.

In any case, the Iran nuclear accord means that a 30-year old campaign by the Khazarian mafia and their slave politicians in Washington and Tel Aviv to use Iran to start a world war has ended.

There is a huge ongoing attempt by the Khazarian mafia in Washington to try to overturn the agreement with Iran but, Senators and Congressmen who try to betray their own people will find themselves facing criminal charges of treason and accepting bribes from Israel, a foreign country..."

"In the United States meanwhile, a bizarre news item put out claimed that George Bush Sr. “broke a bone in his neck,” but that he was in “fair condition.”

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...eaks-bone-neck

According to Pentagon sources Bush was attacked because his CIA drug mafia had allowed Joaquim “El Chapo” Guzman to escape from a high security prison just before he was to be extradited to the United States and forced to testify against the drug dealing branch of the CIA. However, a senior CIA source who actually worked with Bush said “Bush has been dead for months.” The Pentagon is now on the war path against the drug dealing faction of the CIA but, unless they legalize and regulate drugs, they will find it a losing battle..."

"There is also a lot going on that cannot be reported at this time. However, Illuminati Grand-Master Alexander Romanov has been freed from involuntary incarceration in a Japanese mental hospital. This was a result of high-level pressure placed on the Japanese government and shows that a fundamental power shift has taken place here. In other words, the Khazarians have lost control of Japan..." link

22. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

one thing has me very conCERNed...

turning myself into an electromagnet pulling against the gravitational pull of the planet, created a void the Plasma energy filled...

now imagine...

again, two loops...

3 loops, and each connection, is a cell of Gans?

"Back on March 20, 2015, Susan Duclos wrote a story in which members of the scientific community talked about CERN and the possibility of it creating black holes and parallel universes, warnings not given by ‘conspiracy theorists’ but experts, members of the same fields of study as I****a Maity and Anton Joe, warnings that we should all be concerned about as we do all live upon the same planet. Did Maity and/or Joe discover something that they were not supposed to know which led to their mysterious deaths? Both of them were considered stunningly intelligent with brilliant minds." link

Stargate of Shiva?

"In ancient Egypt, the eye symbol was associated with the Eye of Horus or Ra. The Eye of Horus, within the Egyptian cosmology, symbolized the eye of the person who has achieved enlightenment through various incarnations and has learned the mystery of God. Gnostic studies suggest that Horus is the same as the Holy Spirit of Christianity, Shiva of Hinduism and Sangha of Buddhism." link

should I be worried they are drawing in massive amounts of Plasma in Cern, watching for a particle to appear with no idea the energy surrounding the facility?

the scientist think they are trying to find the God Particle, those behind CERN aren't watching for a Particle to appear...

Hey Keshe,

add an outer loop of Magnetism and see what happens...

try it again, connecting it every 1/4 of the way around the loop...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 22nd July 2015 at 02:17.

23. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I haven't watched the video.

However - crystals and metal reminded me of 'cloud-busters'
    A few years ago I made some myself (for indoor 'good energy'). In lack of resin I used candle-wax, which worked too, just softer.
    I think the temperature plays a role too.

Regarding the weather - I think intention is one thing. 'Ripple effect' comes to mind as another. Just saying...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (26th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thanks for the information rocky

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Connor For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (26th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunpaw (here)
    I haven't watched the video.

However - crystals and metal reminded me of 'cloud-busters'
    A few years ago I made some myself (for indoor 'good energy'). In lack of resin I used candle-wax, which worked too, just softer.
    I think the temperature plays a role too.

Regarding the weather - I think intention is one thing. 'Ripple effect' comes to mind as another. Just saying...
    After bending reality in a timeline, it sets a trigger off making me search for other affects in the ripple, most happen without causing problems elsewhere, but weather is one that does. Bringing rain to southern california created a hole in front of the storm which was filled in, when I pushed the excess back, it created a massive storm that pummelled Arizona...

Oops...

Doctors are always "practicing" medicine, I guess the same holds true for reality benders too...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th August 2015 at 16:15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast