+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 11 17 LastLast

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,225 times in 32,908 posts

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

--------------------

Thomas Castello was a security guard at the infamous Dulce base back in the 1990s who smuggled out a boxful of documents, videos, photos and an actual alien 'flash gun' before he disappeared soon after.

Cherry Hinkle (Avalon member Mystery) knew him well, and was with him when he buried the box in a remote desert location in Arizona. The box has never been retrieved.

Look at this extraordinarily interesting Facebook page (CHERRY HINKLE) and read carefully in every corner.

Clearly, she knew Tom Castello personally. After spending quite some time looking at Cherry's amazing information, I'm convinced this is totally real. I highly recommend all readers here take a close look. Trust me on this one.

http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...7452451&v=wall

Cherry Hinkle's photo of Tom Castello:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th January 2013 at 18:44.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (15th April 2017), alienready (2nd October 2013), alxz (21st March 2012), Andrew_K (15th April 2017), astrid (25th November 2010), Atlas (23rd April 2014), Buchanan561 (28th January 2011), Celine (25th November 2010), Cognitive Dissident (2nd October 2013), conk (19th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (29th April 2016), Eram (15th April 2017), galactica (11th February 2011), guido (10th February 2011), Inversion (5th July 2022), justntime2learn (27th March 2016), kasee (11th February 2011), Magnus (2nd November 2018), Mark (4th November 2022), Miller (25th August 2023), Nasu (15th April 2017), Parsi-X (18th April 2023), quiltinggrandma (21st March 2016), Sadieblue (2nd November 2018), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2013), Them (24th March 2019), Tintin (17th June 2017), Watching from Cyprus (5th November 2018), witchy1 (25th November 2010), Yoda (16th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

The information is pretty much what is described in this http://www.all-natural.com/dulce-11.html. Thomas Edwin Castello was allegedly a security officer at Dulce - whereabouts unknown and all traces of him have vanished. Does anyone know if his report has been discredited???? Are there better reports out there???

More links via Branton
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/br...ulcebook21.htm
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...ebook.htm#menu

About 'Branton' Bruce Alan DeWalton(aka BRANTON) from above site
    Branton states that he is a "sleeper" agent for the CIA who was (possibly after stumbling on some information that he wasn't supposed to know) electronically induced with an alternative personality which was "programmed" to serve the CIA Black Projects and the Bavarian-Gray collective.

More reports: http://www.astradome.com/dulce_battle_report.htm (condensed report)

You can also pay for the original report at http://www.edhca.org/

Colonel X has disclosed to Anthony Sanchez - who wrote a book called UFO Highway, indicates there are no reptiles at Dulce but other inhabitants. Havnt read the book yet. He denies existence of Costello

Another: http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r100699a.shtml

Just found this Asian site, have google translated - looks to be promising?????
    http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread...&extra=&page=1

The above linked into http://www.subversiveelement.com/DulceSchneider.html. This is a lecture by Phil Schnider who died in 1996 just 7 months after he gave this lecture - execution style (with piano wire). He appears to be very knowledgeable about many things

Jury's out on who to believe on this one, but believe something is very wrong in Dulce
    W
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th January 2013 at 17:57.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

7alon (8th November 2022), anikohu (18th December 2010), Brodie75 (15th February 2011), daledo (26th November 2010), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), DNA (29th April 2016), Inversion (5th July 2022), justntime2learn (27th March 2016), kasee (11th February 2011), quiltinggrandma (21st March 2016), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Teakai (25th November 2010), Tintin (17th June 2017), Watching from Cyprus (5th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000857452451

This from Cheryls fb - she created this as a true image of an encounter (more there)...... Yet to read it all

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A picture of Cheryls sons flag with a photo of Tom Costello on the left

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), DNA (29th April 2016), justntime2learn (28th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Let me quickly add to this.

I may have said it before on a similar thread, but when dealing with militarized complexes, research facilities, and other "black budget" enterprises; one term continually surfaces:

Compartmentalization.

The witness known as "Colonel X" in Mr. Sanchez's book describes a battle, of sorts, at Rio Arriba (Dulce,) however, this is simply one view from one vantage point. A man by the name of Phil Schneider also describes a "shoot out;" though his account involves malevolent reptile beings in addition to the small, grey entities.

It is highly unknowable to understand the true workings down at Rio Arriba, or the nature of the battle(s) that may have occurred. The lie is, after all, different at every level.
    Last edited by Dale; 25th November 2010 at 13:47.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    He denies existence of Costello
    Here's what Anthony Sanchez wrote (extracted verbatim from UFO Highway).

Sanchez: Colonel, what do you know about “Thomas Edwin Castello”, did he really exist? This is what people are really going to want to know.

Colonel X: That story is not real. If I cannot validate the existence of Thomas Edwin Castello, no one can.

That name never appeared on any documentation or in the DSD-3 Personnel Database. When that whole story emerged I looked long and hard at the data noting down the various names of the principles involved. And I am telling you with all conviction that I had my sources within my intelligence circles access the DSD-3 Personnel Database to check; they double checked, and found nothing validating the name Thomas Edwin Castello, or such a person ever having been to Dulce.

I even hired a Private Investigator to attempt to locate ‘Thomas Edwin Castello’ and his supposed family (Eric Castello, son and Cathy Castello, wife) ... he found nothing. This man and his family simply do not exist.

I personally conducted an extensive independent search within the National Archives and Records Administration database and nothing turned up. I also performed an exhaustive search in the Social Security Administration Death Index and nothing turned up. Finally, a search in all the known U.S. Military Personnel Locator Databases for Castello, with him being a supposed ‘USAF Sergeant’, also turned up nothing.

However, if with a twist if strange irony ... my search efforts managed to turn up a HAM Radio operator named ‘Thomas E. Castello’ in Roswell, New Mexico. Yes, that Roswell; very strange indeed. The problem was that the age of the Roswell subject simply did not match with the age of our subject who was born in 1941 in Glen Ellyn, IL; supposedly. The Roswell Castello is not the person I sought.

I also sought birth certificates from both ‘Glen Ellyn’ and ‘Wheaton’ townships in IL. Unfortunately, nothing turned up. Although, there are many Castello’s living in this part of Illinois, and several of whom share the same first name of Thomas; none match our subject’s birth date, birth year, or middle name or initial. There is no Thomas E. Castello.

Sanchez: Wow. That is going to unsettle a lot people who threw a lot of weight behind the story being legitimate because of this person.

Colonel X: Well, there just isn’t anything to be found on this person. And my sources say he never existed. You wanted Dulce, I gave you Dulce; the real Dulce.

Bill's comments:

I strongly recommend you read the Facebook page of Cherry Hinkle and decide for yourself.

I should note in passing that there are one or two problems with Anthony Sanchez's interview... the subject of a different discussion.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (14th April 2017), dan33 (5th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (29th April 2016), galactica (11th February 2011), justntime2learn (28th March 2016), silvanelf (9th June 2019), TomKat (5th July 2022), Yoda (16th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote About Thomas Castello (IMPORTANT)

Look at this extraordinarily interesting Facebook page (CHERRY HINKLE) and read carefully in every corner.

Clearly, she knew Tom Castello personally. After spending quite some time looking at Cherry's amazing information, I'm convinced this is totally real. I highly recommend all readers here take a close look. Trust me on this one.

http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...7452451&v=wall

This from Cheryl http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000857452451
    That is the reason I came on Facebook - to tell just the facts and try to give one place that is NOT filled with theories and "stories."
    I will not expect anyone to "believe me" just read the material and see if it makes sence than most of ...to wild stories. Almost ALL Dulce Base materials started from Tom Castello's files - and I am the person that is willing to admit I was his friend. He was my best friend - I will never lie about him. Another trustworthy place to look for information if John Rhodes site - reptoids.com.

Briefly - I was Tom Castello's best friend since 1962 (my father introduced us) Tom was lke my brother, and I loved him. We both enjoyed UFOs, sci-fi and searching for the truth. When we met, he was in the AirForce, stationed at Nellis. (La...s Vegas) He met and married Cathy and a couple years later had a son Eric. He left the AF, went to work for RAND corp in CA, then transfered to NM - Dulce.
    In Oct '79 - there was a conflict at Dulce Base over unethical genetic experienments. He escaped the Base, but later returned and took materials out of the base. As his best friend he asked me for a safe place to bury the material the dangerous material, including his Flash Gun.
    I helped bury the material in the Arizona mountains. He was on the run - stayed in touch with me via a mail code. He traveled a lot, finally accepted work in a underground in Costa Rica. He asked me to start sending the Dulce material to anyone would listen. That was in 1987. Tom told me if anything happened to him, he asked me to finish exposing the horrid base. In 1991 there was a 7.5 earthquake near his work site. I haven't heard him since that quake, so he is assumed dead. The stories about Tom and Dulce got wilder every year - a few months ago I broke my silence and went on Face book. And here we are - talking about it. (November 19 at 2:13pm)
    Thank you Constance. Let me put it this way - I will never disclose the exact plans I have to keeping that box safe. It is best that I don't go into details on the securty involved. The box in Arizona mountains. Any one that ever visited th...at state they know there is a LOT of mountains. I am the only person that knows the precise location. Three people know the approximate location. The box is VERY safe. There are no "X" marks the spot map laying around. The location is in my memory only, but it is a place my son and I used to visit. My worry is if something happens to me, the box will be lost for ever. I'm not as young as I used to be. :-) November 20 at 3:31am ·
    Last edited by witchy1; 10th February 2011 at 21:46.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018), Nasu (18th March 2021), silvanelf (9th June 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

As I have stated publicly, openly since the 90's The claims made by Castello cannot be valid for the simple reason that anyone trying to remove ANY item, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, it would be picked up by base security immediately. Believe me, the security is SO tight in these facilities, cameras and sensors everywhere, you could not break wind without being captured on at least two monitoring devices. Therefore Castello would NOT have being able to photograph or film within the base let alone remove cameras and files as he alleges.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    I wont ask how you found this - REMARKABLE!!!!!!!!!! Must read for sure. She is posting here as well
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000857452451&v=wall#!/pages/Dulce-Base/104193819613943

This from Cheryl http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000857452451&v=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=167752313247943&id=100000857452451
    That is the reason I came on Facebook - to tell just the facts and try to give one place that is NOT filled with theories and "stories."
    I will not expect anyone to "believe me" just read the material and see if it makes sence than most of ...to wild stories. Almost ALL Dulce Base materials started from Tom Castello's files - and I am the person that is willing to admit I was his friend. He was my best friend - I will never lie about him. Another trustworthy place to look for information if John Rhodes site - reptoids.com.

Briefly - I was Tom Castello's best friend since 1962 (my father introduced us) Tom was lke my brother, and I loved him. We both enjoyed UFOs, sci-fi and searching for the truth. When we met, he was in the AirForce, stationed at Nellis. (La...s Vegas) He met and married Cathy and a couple years later had a son Eric. He left the AF, went to work for RAND corp in CA, then transfered to NM - Dulce.
    In Oct '79 - there was a conflict at Dulce Base over unethical genetic experienments. He escaped the Base, but later returned and took materials out of the base. As his best friend he asked me for a safe place to bury the material the dangerous material, including his Flash Gun.
    I helped bury the material in the Arizona mountains. He was on the run - stayed in touch with me via a mail code. He traveled a lot, finally accepted work in a underground in Costa Rica. He asked me to start sending the Dulce material to anyone would listen. That was in 1987. Tom told me if anything happened to him, he asked me to finish exposing the horrid base. In 1991 there was a 7.5 earthquake near his work site. I haven't heard him since that quake, so he is assumed dead. The stories about Tom and Dulce got wilder every year - a few months ago I broke my silence and went on Face book. And here we are - talking about it. (November 19 at 2:13pm)
    Thank you Constance. Let me put it this way - I will never disclose the exact plans I have to keeping that box safe. It is best that I don't go into details on the securty involved. The box in Arizona mountains. Any one that ever visited th...at state they know there is a LOT of mountains. I am the only person that knows the precise location. Three people know the approximate location. The box is VERY safe. There are no "X" marks the spot map laying around. The location is in my memory only, but it is a place my son and I used to visit. My worry is if something happens to me, the box will be lost for ever. I'm not as young as I used to be. :-) November 20 at 3:31am ·
    Kerry and I were contacted independently three years ago and were told about the existence of this box and its approximate location. I was staggered to read Cherry Hinkle's verification - definitely the same place that had been described to us.

We know where it is (to within, say, an area ~100m square) - but were strongly discouraged from ever trying to find it. (We have not...)

Kerry and I each have a huge amount going on at the moment (and are on opposite sides of the Atlantic) - so we have not pursued this, or contacted Cherry. It's on our list.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th November 2010 at 14:19.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th April 2017), Atlas (14th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (29th April 2016), galactica (11th February 2011), JDM (10th February 2011), justntime2learn (27th March 2016), Nasu (15th April 2017), Sadieblue (2nd November 2018), scott12133 (15th February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Tintin (17th June 2017), Yoda (16th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    As I have stated publicly, openly since the 90's The claims made by Castello cannot be valid for the simple reason that anyone trying to remove ANY item, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, it would be picked up by base security immediately. Believe me, the security is SO tight in these facilities, cameras and sensors everywhere, you could not break wind without being captured on at least two monitoring devices. Therefore Castello would NOT have being able to photograph or film within the base let alone remove cameras and files as he alleges.
    Hi, Barry - I can readily believe what you're saying, and totally understand why you're saying it.

If you have the time to read Cherry Hinkle's material (some of which is in the post above this one), you may see that her personal testimony might not be easily dismissed. It feels real to me.

Having said that: I have not a scrap of hard evidence. We were given the location of the box... but have not checked it out. (It would need quite a well-organized expedition to do so.)

All best wishes to you - Bill

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (15th April 2017), Andrew_K (17th April 2017), Atlas (14th April 2017), Blastolabs (4th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018), justntime2learn (27th March 2016), Nasu (15th April 2017), Sadieblue (2nd November 2018), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just some general thoughts about genetic experimentation:

I have no doubt that gene splicing has been going on for some time. But would your really want to create an animal with the face of a man? The chances of producing something useful or even viable are infinitesimal.

Surely this type of "research" would proceed gradually. Reengineer the female pelvis so that humans could have larger brains. Improve the immune system. Increase reaction times. Etc., etc.

The point is you would develop and embellish what works, not take random shots in the dark, hoping that some improvement would result.

There is another possibility, however. If these bizarre experiments are real, they may just be designed to horrify and degrade the human soul. Just another attempt to weaken us and fill us with fear.

We are stronger than that.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Bill, I will review that material. The ONLY way the materials could have been obtained and then removed from the facility would have been a from the top down organised and sanctioned event, that would have meant all security cameras tapes would have had to be scanned and segments removed, sensors switched off and body scans and physical searches curtailled. Not an easy task with the number of security personnel involved and whom would have been tasked to do the work. At Peasemore the rota per day was in the order of 50 plus officers per shift, and Peasemore is small compared to what Dulce is alleged to be. Imagine the task, the logistics involved in letting someone roam around with stills camera and movie camera, then taking these and a number of secure files out of the facility? If it was indeed a true event, and I stil have grave doubts, it would have had to be sanctioned from the top. That begs the question WHY? and for what reason?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Nasu (18th March 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Thanks Bill, I will review that material. The ONLY way the materials could have been obtained and then removed from the facility would have been a from the top down organised and sanctioned event, that would have meant all security cameras tapes would have had to be scanned and segments removed, sensors switched off and body scans and physical searches curtailled. Not an easy task with the number of security personnel involved and whom would have been tasked to do the work. At Peasemore the rota per day was in the order of 50 plus officers per shift, and Peasemore is small compared to what Dulce is alleged to be. Imagine the task, the logistics involved in letting someone roam around with stills camera and movie camera, then taking these and a number of secure files out of the facility? If it was indeed a true event, and I stil have grave doubts, it would have had to be sanctioned from the top. That begs the question WHY? and for what reason?
    Gotcha 100%, Barry. I fully believe it.

The only way I can understand material could have been taken out was through some kind of 'everyone look the other way' organized or agreed security compromise. A stretch - but surely not totally impossible if a sufficient number of the guys there were all disaffected or upset.

As a hypothesis, he may have been prepared to carry the personal risk, but his friends might have been willing to support him in clever ways without getting personally involved.

One person alone successfully outsmarting the entire high-tech security system - yes, that's a little hard to credit.

Cheers, Bill

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th April 2017), Atlas (14th April 2017), Blastolabs (4th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018), galactica (11th February 2011), justntime2learn (28th March 2016), Nasu (15th April 2017), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Quote Posted by Nagual (here)
    stopped watching the first vid at 1:24... it gave me such a bad vibes...
    That's it. The artistic and scientific quality is extremely poor. And the intent feels dark.
    Try to present any such thing at legitimate scientific gathering and it will get torren to pieces .

It's some youngsters making this

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Correspondance from Cherry:

..........As for Tom and Dulce Base, certainly most of my knowledge of the Base is through Tom's work. As for your friend that still doubts, that is ok with me, I do not try to convince anyone of anything. I just write exactly what happened, no wild stories, just facts, and to the best of my knowledge, and after that, it is up to the readers to decide of they choose they believe me or not. I am just one person, trying to make a difference in the world by trying to telling the truth, not the colorful claims that have grown over the years.

Is there another place online to post my correspondance from Tom? No. This is it. I am one very private lady, very shy and I am attempting to honor my best friend's memory the best way I can.
    Thank you for writing - questions is always welcome.
    I am writing two books, and a lot of the common questions will be answers, as well as never published material will be introduced.
    Best regards
    Cherry
    Last edited by witchy1; 9th February 2011 at 23:17.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018), Mark (4th November 2022), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), Sadieblue (2nd November 2018), silvanelf (9th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sargeist (here)
    yeah i made it about 20 seconds in before feeling the urge to bail.

i can normally sit through the craziest japanese horror movies, or listen to the blackest heavy metal, but something about that just did not feel right at all.

reminds me a bit of that youtube channel with the 'confessions of a nasa scientist', or whatever it was called.
    Nine seconds! If the message would be important it would surely not be presented in this annoying way.

MfG

Martin

28. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

im sure the message is deliverd/presented in better ways - just the op may have not made the best of decisions to link that video to this community, purely because of how it's edited/presented and taht we're all conspiracy nuts that pull holes in everything - present something that looks realy dodgy and has them trying to make an eartly creature seem alien - raises our BS flags which = bad.

29. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Yes Shadowstalker; I find a person much more credible if they've nothing to gain from what they say. David Icke sacrificed his reputation on the altar of sincerity and I applaud his courage, but it also lends to his arguments a genuine weight that can only come from such selflessness.

Seikou-Kishi

I agree
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

justntime2learn (28th March 2016), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Tintin (17th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote SPIRIT WOLF
    Re: The alien shoot out at Dulce underground base
    Thanks Bill, I will review that material. The ONLY way the materials could have been obtained and then removed from the facility would have been a from the top down organised and sanctioned event, that would have meant all security cameras tapes would have had to be scanned and segments removed, sensors switched off and body scans and physical searches curtailled.
    I Spirit Wolf, I asked Cherry this question - her response as follows. (my fb is down at the moment "due to a security issue" - never happened to me before.) Anyway this is copy of notification via email)

-Cherry Hinkle-November 26, 2010 at 3:34am
    Re: Me again
    Since he was the head of security, and in charge of calibrating the cameras, as he returned to the base via an ice cave, he changed the cameras as he re-entered the base. He knew which camera would be on time lapse, and which would be off.
    Last edited by witchy1; 25th November 2010 at 21:53.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), Sadieblue (25th April 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

that's how i would do.
    Boy you can learna lot from a forum like this ..hehehehe
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), justntime2learn (28th March 2016)

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I find the above a little unsettling, to be head of security, only one officer in charge of calibrating cams? No sorry, thats not how it works, at least at the US facility Peasemore, and I'm sure its standard SOP, there were a number of CCTV monitors sat behind desks 24/7, several at any one time, never ever a single monitor. All cams used 24/7 recordings which were kept and then sent to Washington and Fort Meade. There were no cams on time lapse at Peasemore as that defeats the object of the game. I'm sure the same security protocols would have been in use at EVERY such secure facility. Therefore I cannot accept that statement.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Blastolabs (4th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 11 17 LastLast