+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

Why all the demonology flicking. If I wanted to follow a cult, there are plenty of them out there. Why do you feel you have to use a valued title, to trick others into you display of negativity?

Just saying, it's so negative, I didn't feel the need to comment on your reply button. That should tell you something, eh?

2. Link to Post #182
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Lifebringer, I dont understand your post would you mind explaining it a bit futher please. What is demonology flicking? Where is the cult? Who is tricking others into displaying negativity? Do you have something positive to add to the discussion?

Apologies in advance if I have misunderstood - your post is not clear. If I could suggest that if whatever you are alluding to is an attack or confrontation on any one person or their questions or thoughts, please pm the person directly so as not to incite negativity that could derail the thread. Again I am not certain of the meaning of what you have written, so perhaps clarity is required.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

JDM (16th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019)

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Thank you Mystery for all of this information. I have researched this quite a bit, though I haven't read your notes, so I'll refrain from asking questions till I've read up on your material.

To everyone that doesn't have a Facebook: I never had one either, I just made one. I used my screen name and made an account. If you don't want to make an account, but want to view Mystery's notes, PM me and I'll send you the password, you can use the account I just made. Just please be mature. Don't go around pissing people off and having the account banned. Also don't change the email, or send garbage to my email address. Use this as a tool for knowledge.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), JDM (16th February 2011), Mystery (16th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Witchy
    I understand your idea of scanning the information is a very good idea, and I have though about that myself. However, the pure volume stops me cold. I am one elderly lady, with thousands and thousands of articles, letters, documents and related material with one laptop, two hands, and not enough time to everything I every one hopes I can do. I couldn't complete one file cabinet in my life time if I started today and worked eight hours a day. I am a slow lady. I admit that, gladly. But I have seven file cabinets all crammed to overflowing, plus many boxes in storage. The idea of me attempting to turn them into disk or whatever online overwhelming me. It won't happen. But thank you for the idea, it is a great concept if I had the capabilities.

1. "What do you consider the purpose behind the genetic experimentation at Dulce is i.e. what do you believe they trying to ultimately achieve and how many eons will it take to get to the end of it if indeed there is an end in sight. How long have they been doing this?"

Answer:
    Hmm. The purpose of the genetic experiments - I wish I could give you an answer that would solve all the questions, but all I can do is offer my opinion, which I 'borrowed' from Tom Castello - (PLEASE be aware this in my opinion, not a fact) according to Tom, the Dracon are attempting to the create ultimate warriors for their expected war. They will hold this war on the surface of Earth - rather or not human soldiers will participate in this alleged war, I do not know, but Tom did think the military are training highly trained soldiers world wide for this war. How long have this been going on? I have seen documents that date 1933, and I know one paper did mention the relocation of repton forces to the western USA - as well as other countries (that paper mentions "A.Sp. Aus." - Alice Springs Australia?) during black outs in WWII. I suspect the need for the hybrid warriors began in or just before the 1933 date. (Again, that is my opinion, and NOT a fact)

2. "In a response to one of your readers on fb (Facebook) I recall you alluded to what they do with the victims at Dulce. I wonder if you could expand on this specifically whereby each day a human gets lighter and lighter until such time as there is but a shell left?"

Answer:
    I can't really much expand, I can just attempt to explain that there is a huge "chamber" that reaches both the fifth and sixth levels at Dulce. The devise is known as the Atomic Generator Impulser, and in this chamber they transfer atoms from the human to the replican (clone). In the case of a human donating atoms to a replican (clone) the atoms are 'borrowed' from the entire body, brain and organs first, then to the rest of the body, so after a few sessions, the human body weighs less because the human body has less of it's atoms. Just one or two sessions and the human body functions normally, but as the more of the atomic body are borrowed, the weakened human body becomes a weaker, shadow of it's original form. After a five or six sessions the once brilliant. It is logical, if you keep 'borrowing' the atoms, after a while the original body is too weak to stand alone, while the replican becomes stronger and able to alone.

3. A. "Do the Reptons have a "soul" the same as ours or similar? Is this what makes us attractive to them or is it perhaps our DNA or perhaps our emotions and free spirits? (why font they pick on another interplanetary species - LOL) Are we that unique in the scheme of things that no other species in the universe has whatever we have??"
    B. "Do you believe that we (humans) were originally a genetic mutation created by the Reptons and that there are in effect different "types" of humans living on the planet. If so what might be the distinction between them?"

Answer:
    A. This is the type of question that makes me wish I had the brain of Stephen Hawking. People with more brain power than I will ever own, have struggled with that question. So all I can do is relay the information I have and hope you understand that this is my opinion, based of the information provided from Tom. The Dracon and reptons do have souls, and they worship their deity. They are similar to us in that aspect, but their religious beliefs are a little different from us and their religious rites include eating rites. (I always wonder if it is similar to the human rite of sacrament?)
    B. I do not want to offend anyone's religious belief, but according to the Dracon, they claim they created human race, with the assistance that their "Elder Brother.' (the Lord God of the old testament) That is why they have a strong interest in the human race.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (16th February 2011), Neal (16th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Redtailhawk (19th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), winnasboy (17th February 2011), witchy1 (16th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Thank you Mystery for all of this information. I have researched this quite a bit, though I haven't read your notes, so I'll refrain from asking questions till I've read up on your material.

To everyone that doesn't have a Facebook: I never had one either, I just made one. I used my screen name and made an account. If you don't want to make an account, but want to view Mystery's notes, PM me and I'll send you the password, you can use the account I just made. Just please be mature. Don't go around pissing people off and having the account banned. Also don't change the email, or send garbage to my email address. Use this as a tool for knowledge.
    Thank you for reading any of the Dulce material, and I am pleased you will be reading my Notes. It is deeply appreciated!
    I highly suggest you read the rules for Facebook before you send your passwords - you might be in violation to share your account. YOU will be responsible if someone else accesses someone elses account. I remind everyone that starting a Facebook account is VERY simple and it is free.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Last question today.......... do the Reptons always tell the truth, or are they know to tell untruths :-)

Thank you for your response above Mystery. Just trying to fit the pieces together
    Last edited by witchy1; 16th February 2011 at 03:58.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #187
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Mystery (here)
    Two mutual friends, as well of my husband Bill and I attempted to retrieve the box, but since I suffer from a bad back (a broken back from a car wreck) I was unable to reach the top and show the exact location.
    Just a weird idea -- perhaps a couple of strong people with a live video camera could climb the mountain, while you guided from below?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), JDM (16th February 2011), Mystery (16th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Mystery (here)
    Two mutual friends, as well of my husband Bill and I attempted to retrieve the box, but since I suffer from a bad back (a broken back from a car wreck) I was unable to reach the top and show the exact location.
    Just a weird idea -- perhaps a couple of strong people with a live video camera could climb the mountain, while you guided from below?
    It is not as bad an idea, but still you must remeber that we are talking about roughly 30 years of shrubs and trees have changed the scene drastically since the last time I walked there. It wouldn't find it in the first five minutes either. Nature as great at hiding things. It is not that I am not willing, but you try to visit a place you haven't seen in nearly thirty years only allow cameras for your eyes, and you can be sure the problem would be obvious. It would be very difficult, at least.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), JDM (16th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Last question today.......... do the Reptons always tell the truth, or are they know to tell untruths :-)

Thank you for your response above Mystery. Just trying to fit the pieces together
    The reptons can avoid the truth if they must, but they are not like the human race. They loathe lies, but in the last weeks the reptons that were in the resistance did bend the truth to protect others. A piece of advice - do not try hard to find the missing pieces, because if you do put those put those jugsaw pieces together, you will be in danger. But for a clue to help you find the truth - look for the obscure fantastic truth, not for the obvious. Listen carefully -look for the fantastic, not for what you expect.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Butterfli13 (16th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Redtailhawk (19th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), starsmoonmtns (28th February 2011), winnasboy (17th February 2011), witchy1 (16th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #190
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote It would be very difficult, at least.
    Yes, I've no doubt you're right on that.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th February 2011 at 04:36.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Mystery (16th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Cherry,

From your research,
    What are your personal views on the greys?

The ones that arent in league with the dracons?

Their agenda, purpose, the different species?

There is a mass of information out there on them. Im just wondering what your personal beliefs are about them.

Thanks
    JDM

21. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDM (here)
    Cherry,

From your research,
    What are your personal views on the greys?

The ones that arent in league with the dracons?

Their agenda, purpose, the different species?

There is a mass of information out there on them. Im just wondering what your personal beliefs are about them.

Thanks
    JDM
    My personal views of the greys - there are different greys, and they are very different in their attitude, mores or work ethics. My first experience with greys - that I fully recall - was in 1963, and these greys were spiritual, gentle and considerate. Their eyes were fascinating, elongated and the color of gold, the iris of their eyes flickered as if they were alive. They were intelligent and helpful to me.
    Some greys are mere walking computers with no true intelligence of their own. Some are just drones, just created beings with hybrid artificial intelligence.
    The taller greys with noses, are not like the little greys, they are filled with cunning and malice.

Are they in league with the Dracons? The created little greys are created by the dracons and controlled by the dracons. - the greys I met in 1963 are not from this planet, like the large nosed greys.

What can I say - they are here, there are thousands of them, you do not see them, but they see you. They can appear or not be seen at will. They control several dimensions. So when you get that creepy feeling that someone is looking at you - you may not be alone.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), HaveBlue (16th February 2011), Hybrid5226 (16th February 2011), JDM (16th February 2011), Neal (16th February 2011), Realeyes (20th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Cherry,

Another question,
    Do you think that the dulce base will ever be exposed in the main stream for what it really is and what is taking place down there?

I know you and others are trying to do this.
    but many will not or do not believe.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Butterfli13 (16th February 2011), Mystery (16th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

Mystery
    Quote I am always pleased when people remember ad talk about Dulce Base. Phil did a lot of appearances and lectures, and he talked about the Dulce situation in all of his presenations. For that, I thank him. It is sad that he upset the wrong people, and it his tragic death should not forgotten.
    Thank you Mystery, This subject really tickles my appetite for more information and I look forward to learning lots of stuff from your vast knowledge on the subject!

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Mystery (16th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Hi Mystery/Cherry,

Thank you for coming to Avalon to answer questions and provide knowledge. I greatly appreciate what you have done so far and look forward to the future.

RE: scanning those documents, there are some fast scanners you can purchase that would make those cabinets and boxes a lot easier to tackle. Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 PA03586-B005 CCD 600 x 600 dpi Sheet-Fed Duplex Scanner is a great example. I have one myself -- it scans 20 pages per minute (front and back simultaneously) and auto corrects the orientation of the scan so you don't need to put the document perfectly straight. The only downside is it is slightly expensive at $450, but is the best scanner I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Much love and thanks.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neal For This Post:

JDM (16th February 2011), winnasboy (17th February 2011), Yoda (19th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDM (here)
    Thanks Cherry,

Another question,
    Do you think that the dulce base will ever be exposed in the main stream for what it really is and what is taking place down there?

I know you and others are trying to do this.
    but many will not or do not believe.
    I live in Las Vegas just a few miles from the famed Area 51 or Dreamland - we see things that are incredible, and we (the locals) did know things were far from standard business. It took years of hard effort, but finally the government admitted - on the record - that Area 51 is a real base and part of it is underground. The same thing will happen for Dulce Base. Some day they will admit it is a real base - but it too will be a small victory. Aside from for the fact that Area 51 has been recognised as a real base, nothing changed. No one can see the place, you are not allowed to discuss your work there, and you can be arrested for touching one inch over the line of the military base. It will be the same in Dulce Base. I know the name, everyone knows the name, but that doesn't help much. Even it today the headlines screamed that "Dulce Base Exposed!" nothing would change. I want to place closed... not just acknowledged.

I already know what is going on, and it is REAL, it is not just a 'story,' real people are abused, captured, and killed and not even have the saving grace of having their soul set free. Since I DO know, and MANY OTHERS know it is real and know what is going on every day of the year - so you think the government would admit to knowngly allow?? Most of the government workers do not know what is going on - Dulce Base is a Black Operation - it is so secret that few know it exits. There a fake "colonel" that claims he worked at Dulce and that he knew all about Dulce Base. He claims Tom Castello didn't work there.
    If he had ANY kind of clearance he should also knows his clearance was just a standard "Q Clearance." He should know of the "Need To Know" rule, and he didn't need to know anything. Tom Castello's clearance was many levels higher than the "colonels" standard basic top secret Q clearnace. Forgive me but "whoopie doo." That little "colonel" has a large ego and not much else.
    With fakes with puffed egos all over the place, what is the chance for one woman hoping to exposing this underground base? All I can do is hope and pray for guidance and answers - hope for friends to help - and hope that some people DO SEE THE TRUTH when they see it.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Bluewool (7th March 2011), Butterfli13 (16th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Harley (16th February 2011), JDM (16th February 2011), Realeyes (20th February 2011), sdafnom (17th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), winnasboy (17th February 2011), Yoda (19th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Quote Posted by i_am_becoming (here)
    Hi Mystery/Cherry,

Thank you for coming to Avalon to answer questions and provide knowledge. I greatly appreciate what you have done so far and look forward to the future.

RE: scanning those documents, there are some fast scanners you can purchase that would make those cabinets and boxes a lot easier to tackle. Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 PA03586-B005 CCD 600 x 600 dpi Sheet-Fed Duplex Scanner is a great example. I have one myself -- it scans 20 pages per minute (front and back simultaneously) and auto corrects the orientation of the scan so you don't need to put the document perfectly straight. The only downside is it is slightly expensive at $450, but is the best scanner I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Much love and thanks.
    THANK YOU so much for your helpful information! I will make sure my hubby sees this too. We are in the market for a new scanner and a new printer, as as always, there are no many to choose from it become a chore to choose among them. MANY thanks for helping!!!
    Cherry/Mystery

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (19th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Butterfli13's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, Mystery... and welcome!
    I must say, this subject fascinates me. I applaude you for coming forward, and giving us the chance to ask questions.
    I'm awaiting approval per facebook, I would like to read the notes before asking any questions, as they may be answered there.

Sending Love, Light, & Balance

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfli13 For This Post:

Yoda (19th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Hi Mystery, do you believe that the Reptons aspire to attain enlightenment. By this I mean raising of their awareness of the power of one - being stilll of mind and trying to be at one with the creator that lives within? I suspect this falls into the taboo spiritual things, but you never know.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Yoda (19th February 2011)

37. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi Mystery, do you believe that the Reptons aspire to attain enlightenment. By this I mean raising of their awareness of the power of one - being stilll of mind and trying to be at one with the creator that lives within? I suspect this falls into the taboo spiritual things, but you never know.
    That is an excellent and well formed question, however I do not the answer you seek. I am sorry. Any answer I offer would come strictly a guess, and I don't mind offer opinion with most things, but we are talking about their immortal soul. They claim they have awareness of soul, you can guess from their.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Butterfli13 (here)
    Hello, Mystery... and welcome!
    I must say, this subject fascinates me. I applaude you for coming forward, and giving us the chance to ask questions.
    I'm awaiting approval per facebook, I would like to read the notes before asking any questions, as they may be answered there.

Sending Love, Light, & Balance
    Thank you so much for your comforting words - they mean a LOT to me.
    Good luck on Facebook! I hope to see you there.
    Many blessings
    Mystery

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), JDM (17th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (19th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast