+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

Cherry is still very open to discussion. I've been her friend on FB for a few years now and she is consistently posting old and new information. She responds to direct questions and also reposts information on request. You must be polite and respectful though, she will go off and delete anyone who is rude or demanding. She is old school and very traditional in her manners. A very lovely lady.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th November 2022), DNA (4th November 2022), Inversion (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022), pabranno (4th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

Mark, any chance she would grace us on this forum?

Pamela

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), Mark (4th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #323
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    Cherry is still very open to discussion. I've been her friend on FB for a few years now and she is consistently posting old and new information. She responds to direct questions and also reposts information on request. You must be polite and respectful though, she will go off and delete anyone who is rude or demanding. She is old school and very traditional in her manners. A very lovely lady.
    Mark, are you able to offer any kind of high-level synopsis of what new information Cherry may have been sharing?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), Mark (4th November 2022), mountain_jim (5th November 2022), pabranno (4th November 2022), Tintin (5th November 2022), Yoda (4th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #324
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Mark, any chance she would grace us on this forum?
    She has been sick recently, currently experiencing bronchitis, has also had a couple of knee operations, so her mobility has lessened. I do know that she sticks pretty much to Facebook, where she is able to control the narrative completely and delete anyone who comes on her page claiming she is wrong or a liar or that presents any other kind of rude insinuations about her integrity. She does allow for disagreement and alternate understandings, but sticks firmly to her own personal knowing regarding the events of her life and those people she has known that have been connected to extraordinary things.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Mark, are you able to offer any kind of high-level synopsis of what new information Cherry may have been sharing?
    A lot of what she is sharing are personal stories from her own experience. She's posting a lot of stuff about angels, about her own personal experiences, about Ufology in general, what she knows about alien races, including the Greys, with some specific cases included and other aspects of her own experience. Here is a sample of one such tale:

Quote THE SHADOW MAN - AN ENCOUNTER IN A GHOST TOWN
    By Cherry Hinkle
    Many years ago - a long time ago, (I admit I don't remember the exact date) but I believe it was around 1975 but I remember it was in the early spring. I was delighted to enjoy one of those rare days alone. As the mother of four active children, days alone as very rare, and I believe any parent can relate to that rare days.
    On the date I want to tell you about, was the time my son spent the weekend with his grandparents, and my mom and dad were pleased when I agreed to let Marc spend time with them. My dad was already cleaning a small tool chest as well as a a few tools he planned to give to Marc. When Marc and I arrived at their house, it was only 8 in the morning but my mom was already at the stove, stirring the sauce for the meal she wanted to cook that evening. She planned to cook her special meal she named "Marco's Taco Macaroni Mountain." That dish is a dish she created strictly for Marc. He loved tacos, he loved macaroni and he loved cheese. The name of that dish was named because the family called him "Marco."
    Meanwhile, when my teenage daughters Monica and Sabrina were visiting friends, those fun days includes a two day trip to Panguitch, Utah. It is always exciting when friends have cabin up in the mountains, with horses to ride. The same day - strictly by coincidence, my youngest daughter Mystique, spent the night with her daddy, enjoying a long motorcycle ride to Blythe, California. Mystique always enjoyed those motorcycle rides.
    With the day alone I decided to spend a few hours out alone in the desert. I headed north, and drove a couple hours out of Vegas, and found the rustic ghost town known as Delamar. I had been out exploring the old abandoned ghost town for about 40 minutes when I noticed a classic flying saucer in the sky. At first, I was delighted to witnessed a classic disk standard shape craft. It appeared to be flying high, then I realized it was not that far up, maybe only three miles up. (roughly 15,800 feet, commercial jets fly at 50,000 feet, so it was sort of low.)
    Suddenly the disk dropped elevation until it was maybe half mile above me. It made me feel uncomfortable, you might say it made me feel aware that "they" knew I was here. As I watched the disk, it changed from solid craft with the classic saucer shape to a vague difficult to find shape, it became toilsome to identify the edges of the disk shape.
    In front of my eyes, the once firm metallic disk became an appearance of a gray shadow. I realized it was getting closer, and I became uncomfortable with it's impending approach. I stood still, watching the shadow because part of me wanted me to run away, but the other part of me wanted to see what happens next. My curiosity won, and I stood still. The shadow was so close I could feel the hair on my head starting to rise, and it reminded me of the sensation of high electricity when it starts 'itching my skin' when I walk under any high tension power lines.
    The shadow changed, and I was fascinated when the disk took the shape of several of trees. But once again, it resembled like a shadow of rounded trees, about three of them, and not solid. I know they didn't look solid like real solid trees, there was nothing solid in that craft. I know I could look through that shadow, as if it was a veil. My thoughts were on the odd shadow shaped craft, and I kept thinking about the many shapes they could copy, and I wondered why they took maintaining the shape of trees when there are so few trees in the desert. I wondered if they didn't notice the lack of trees in this area.
    That was about the time I became aware there is a new sound - an odd sound of rhythmic unusual clicking, I looked towards the sounds and witnessed the shadow shape of a thin and svelte tall man approached me. I wanted to flee, to take off running away, but by now, I couldn't run. I was powerless and it frightened me to know I couldn't move. I felt that tingling in my chest I recognized it as strong fear, but couldn't move anything except my eyes. I tried to find his eyes in his face, but that face was just a gray shadow, I noticed a second shadow man, and my fear were enhanced. I could feel tears welling into my eyes, blurring my vision.
    I looked back to the first shadow man and saw him take aim something, I know it aimed towards me, but I couldn't identify the shape in his hands. I suddenly felt the sensation of heat hitting my face and chest.
    Then.... nothing.............
    I woke up a few hours later inside my car, the sun was setting and for a few minutes I couldn't remember why I was out in the desert. Then my thoughts cleared, and I remember the shadow man. I looked around for him but I was alone. I started the car and went home.
    There are only four UFO experiences I can't clearly remember - The El Paso Texas Experience, (1964) - The Shadow Man, (1975) - The New Orleans Experience, (1951) -and The Honduras Experience. (1952) There have been many other experiences, but I never got around to write about them.
    To this day I do not know what happened in those few hours I spent in ghost town called Delamar, Nevada.
    Because these tales are public on her facebook page, they are not secrets and I don't think she would mind me sharing since they are about her in her own words. Here is another example:

Quote First posted on Facebook on January 22, 2017 at 12:19 PM
    Elder Race - the Alien Race - Just a Few Thoughts
    By Cherry Hinkle
    If you are like most people, you think the aliens arrived in 1947. Perhaps there is a different point of view - what if the aliens didn't have to "arrive" because they have always been here. The aliens were an ancient civilization thousands of years before the struggling human race tried to climb out of caves and build homes of stone or wood.
    There was a time in history when the aliens co-existed with the humans. The were considered the Elder Race, they were the first race on this planet. The humans decided the Elder Race were gods, and it is true that a few of the Elder Race took advantage of the humans innocence. The Elder Race sealed the entrances to the hollow earth, and according to the holy bible, they hid the both the north and south poles and covered it with with ice.
    It is now common knowledge there are unknown civilizations hidden on Earth. It is a good thing they stay hidden, the minute the leave their hidden world, they would be killed or trapped and submitted to inhumane studies. But I admit not everyone know the elusive aliens choose to avoid the hostile human race. Who can blame them?
    It shouldn't surprise any one to discover the human race are a violent and deceitful race. Every wild animal on earth knows that fact. The humans trap and capture animals for their own reasons, to enslave them as animals of burden, to as food. Everyone knows the human race kills anything/anyone without thinking about the possible benefits of keeping a person, animal or alien alive.
    In realty, no human should be surprised to find out the human are the most hostile creatures in this galaxy. The human race would kill first, without hesitation, and later they regret their decision. Still - after all these thousands of years the human race still wonder why the aliens avoid humans....
    And one last one, where she talks about underground bases and the experience of one Mark Brooks, her biological son. The article is on the website ufoinsight dot com at the included link. This is one of her most recent articles, having been published earlier this year. There is a lot more, I can look for more stuff on Dulce, I do recall her talking about it. A lot of it is recycled information she has shared in the past.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (5th November 2022), pabranno (4th November 2022), Peace in Oz (9th January 2024), Reinhard (5th November 2022), Violet3 (5th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #325
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

Many thanks Mark. She sounds fascinating . I’d love to hear more. I don’t do Facebook so thank you for the link and taking the time.
    You sound fascinating too.

Sincerely,
    Pamela

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th November 2022), Mark (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (5th November 2022), Peace in Oz (9th January 2024), Violet3 (5th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #326
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

• Battle Of Dulce - Trailer (New Version!):

• This is the trailer for the full-length remote viewing documentary that can be found on FarsightPrime.com.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2024), Denise/Dizi (9th January 2024), DNA (6th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), onevoice (5th November 2022), Parsi-X (19th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #327
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,836 times in 1,690 posts

This is AJ’s presentations about the Dulce base on the Why Files.

11/03/22 (40:20)

0:28. Dulce is more secret than Area 51.

1:35. Cattle mutilations were discussed. Their blood was drained and there was radiation around them making the witnesses sick.

7:00. A witness saw a cow being levitated into a craft and they took her too by mistake. Since she was there, they conducted a procedure on her.

7:50. She believes they placed a tracker at the base of her skull on the back of her neck and it also controls her mind.

8:55. Aliens are working with the US government.

10:06. He said Phil Schneider blew the whistle on the program. He encountered a seven-foot-tall grey that had a very bad smell. He was hit with a plasma weapon that removed some of his finger. It was referred to as the battle of Dulce base. They made a deal with the aliens that they would get advanced tech in exchange for humans. This looks like a staged event to force contact (my addition).

13:00. He mentioned the Greada treaty.

14:00. Nine alien races view humans as a food source.

14:08. He showed a clip of the Twilight Zone episode To Serve Man and the quote “It’s a cookbook!” Aliens use hormones from mammals to stay healthy. They use adrenaline to get high.

15:40. AIDS was created as a means to control the population.

16:00. Phil believes these things are being done to bring about a New World Order (NWO) and eliminate 90% of the world’s population.

16:38. Eleven of Phil’s friends died under mysterious circumstances.

18:00. His death looked like a murder.

20:30. He talked about Thomas Edwin Castello and showed the diagram depicting the different levels of the base.

21:50. There are 180,000 aliens working in the base and they all answer to the Draco.

23:35. He provides a link in which Thomas answered questions.

30:58. He discussed Valiant Thor and points out errors in Phil’s story.

34:00. He talks about disinformation and the frustration involved in UFO/alien research.
    Last edited by Inversion; 6th November 2022 at 05:42.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2024), BMJ (3rd January 2023), Denise/Dizi (9th January 2024), DNA (6th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), pabranno (6th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #328
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    This is AJ’s presentations about the Dulce base on the Why Files.

11/03/22 (40:20)

0:28. Dulce is more secret than Area 51.

1:35. Cattle mutilations were discussed. Their blood was drained and there was radiation around them making the witnesses sick.

7:00. A witness saw a cow being levitated into a craft and they took her too by mistake. Since she was there, they conducted a procedure on her.

7:50. She believes they placed a tracker at the base of her skull on the back of her neck and it also controls her mind.

8:55. Aliens are working with the US government.

10:06. He said Phil Schneider blew the whistle on the program. He encountered a seven-foot-tall grey that had a very bad smell. He was hit with a plasma weapon that removed some of his finger. It was referred to as the battle of Dulce base. They made a deal with the aliens that they would get advanced tech in exchange for humans. This looks like a staged event to force contact (my addition).

13:00. He mentioned the Greada treaty.

14:00. Nine alien races view humans as a food source.

14:08. He showed a clip of the Twilight Zone episode To Serve Man and the quote “It’s a cookbook!” Aliens use hormones from mammals to stay healthy. They use adrenaline to get high.

15:40. AIDS was created as a means to control the population.

16:00. Phil believes these things are being done to bring about a New World Order (NWO) and eliminate 90% of the world’s population.

16:38. Eleven of Phil’s friends died under mysterious circumstances.

18:00. His death looked like a murder.

20:30. He talked about Thomas Edwin Castello and showed the diagram depicting the different levels of the base.

21:50. There are 180,000 aliens working in the base and they all answer to the Draco.

23:35. He provides a link in which Thomas answered questions.

30:58. He discussed Valiant Thor and points out errors in Phil’s story.

34:00. He talks about disinformation and the frustration involved in UFO/alien research.

... very well done video! ... Must see/study!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th November 2022 at 18:39.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2024), BMJ (3rd January 2023), Denise/Dizi (9th January 2024), DNA (6th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), Miller (8th January 2024), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), pabranno (7th November 2022), Yoda (9th January 2024)

17. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

A fascinating interview by an abductee who was regressed back to his experiences at the Dulce base. The level he saw was in his words "It's a human meat processing plant" He clamied to have seen Nordics working at the plant with Nazi style uniforms. It is very harrowing and I doubt i will listen to it again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/190c38i/its_a_human_meat_processing_plant_the_harrowing

It's a human meat processing plant" - account of abductee Ted Rice about Dulce underground base.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th January 2024 at 22:32. Reason: embedded the video

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2024), Denise/Dizi (9th January 2024), DNA (9th January 2024), Inversion (9th January 2024), Miller (8th January 2024), mountain_jim (8th January 2024), Yoda (9th January 2024)

19. Link to Post #330
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Cherry allows anyone who wishes to be a member of her page, and I too, have been on her page for years now... A very nice lady... As Mark suggests... I think that is the only place she is posting now as her health is becoming more fragile however...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2024), DNA (9th January 2024), Miller (9th January 2024), mountain_jim (9th January 2024), Yoda (9th January 2024)

21. Link to Post #331
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Cherry allows anyone who wishes to be a member of her page, and I too, have been on her page for years now... A very nice lady... As Mark suggests... I think that is the only place she is posting now as her health is becoming more fragile however...
    Yeah I think it is through being friends with you that she popped up on my feed. I've been friends with her for a couple of years now.
    Fascinating lady.
    I've asked her tons of questions.
    Very nice lady.
    She just published a book about her life.
    I just bought the kindle version on Amazon for like $2.99
    You can't really beat that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240109_043954_Kindle.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	52504

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2024), Denise/Dizi (10th January 2024), Miller (9th January 2024), mountain_jim (9th January 2024), Peace in Oz (10th January 2024), Yoda (9th January 2024)

23. Link to Post #332
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Yeah I think it is through being friends with you that she popped up on my feed. I've been friends with her for a couple of years now.
    Fascinating lady.
    I've asked her tons of questions.
    Very nice lady.
    She just published a book about her life.
    I just bought the kindle version on Amazon for like $2.99
    You can't really beat that.

Thanks for that M... I hadn't realized the book had been published...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th January 2024 at 15:24. Reason: embedded the quoted image

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2024), Inversion (10th January 2024), mountain_jim (10th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17