+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 12 17 LastLast

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

I agree spiritwolf. I work for Aus government - nothing to do with anythign military or dangerous, i just work in a datacentre, where alot of servers are housed.

CCTV of the building + one of our clients has their own cameras setup on the datacentre floor which their own security team watch (and tell you to move along if you stand in their "space")

Being the only 24/7 staff here - we know/talk to security alot. They work shifts of 2, have a room the size of a double bathroom full of TV monitors and all footage is backed up, and sent offsite and kept in a fireproof/explosionproof/etc building for 7 years, then it can be destroyed.

The most secure thing we have here are Treasury servers. a military base trying to keep quiet what we're claiming they are - would in no way shape or form be successfull if their security was setup as described - its just asking for trouble.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Thanks Bill, I will review that material. The ONLY way the materials could have been obtained and then removed from the facility would have been a from the top down organised and sanctioned event, that would have meant all security cameras tapes would have had to be scanned and segments removed, sensors switched off and body scans and physical searches curtailled. Not an easy task with the number of security personnel involved and whom would have been tasked to do the work. At Peasemore the rota per day was in the order of 50 plus officers per shift, and Peasemore is small compared to what Dulce is alleged to be. Imagine the task, the logistics involved in letting someone roam around with stills camera and movie camera, then taking these and a number of secure files out of the facility? If it was indeed a true event, and I stil have grave doubts, it would have had to be sanctioned from the top. That begs the question WHY? and for what reason?
    It's just a thought - but it was around the 60's, so maybe they didn't have all this super dooper security measure stuff.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018), Mutchie (23rd December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    I Spirit Wolf, I asked Cherry this question - her response as follows. (my fb is down at the moment "due to a security issue" - never happened to me before.) Anyway this is copy of notification via email)

-Cherry Hinkle-November 26, 2010 at 3:34am
    Re: Me again
    Since he was the head of security, and in charge of calibrating the cameras, as he returned to the base via an ice cave, he changed the cameras as he re-entered the base. He knew which camera would be on time lapse, and which would be off.

Oh good, well that's sorted then.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018), Tintin (17th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...polZJ02_01.jpg

I remember a UK magazine article showing some of his other diagrams of symbols for different ET races but cant find them on the internet.Anyone help?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/br...ulcebook21.htm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    im sure the message is deliverd/presented in better ways - just the op may have not made the best of decisions to link that video to this community, purely because of how it's edited/presented and taht we're all conspiracy nuts that pull holes in everything - present something that looks realy dodgy and has them trying to make an eartly creature seem alien - raises our BS flags which = bad.
    I was contemplating whether or not to edit the video and remove parts but decided to release it as it was. It has alot of credibility in my mind even though it might not have been presented in the correct manner to some people. As I said earlier in this post... the makers of this added their personal style to it. Everyone is different and to judge someone for any reason in my mind is wrong as long as they are not being deceptive. I will rework the video when I get time for those that it might have offended.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,242 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by sargeist (here)
    yeah i made it about 20 seconds in before feeling the urge to bail.

i can normally sit through the craziest japanese horror movies, or listen to the blackest heavy metal, but something about that just did not feel right at all.

reminds me a bit of that youtube channel with the 'confessions of a nasa scientist', or whatever it was called.
    Exactly.

Sensational, no references or sources, just a mishmash of grabbed clips and images that could have come from anywhere.

Not useful at all to anyone except for perpetrating generalized rumors that may or may not have validity.

It really worries me when this is not obvious to viewers.

Quote Posted by daledo (here)
    It has a lot of credibility in my mind
    Why?

If we have not been told where the material came from, I'd gently suggest there's no basis to conclude anything about it apart from that it's a re-edited image-fest of stuff that is absolutely not helpful to anyone.

Much of YouTube is like this. It's a massive problem. The basis of the problem is that many YouTubers are not sophisticated or experienced enough to understand either what constitutes evidence or credible testimony, or the research process of citing sources to assist others in going further.

Many of them have seen a lot of Hollywood movies and are trying to create their own 10 minute version - like this. It's entertainment - but no way is it responsible journalism or research.

This is not data. It's an artistic presentation that just leaves impressions - which is what it's designed to do. Nothing more.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd August 2017), Atlas (14th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), DNA (5th November 2018), galactica (11th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), noxon medem (30th November 2010), Redtailhawk (26th November 2010), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

if there is no proof then why is it real and creditable? to believe something is to wish for something. its stated in the word it self. however, we all have our own opinion but it should be expressed that that is what it is and not an object with out doubt that it is what you can say it is. whats that saying ... if you put lipstick on a pig its still a pig?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StopMotion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, so I read UFO Highway a few weeks ago, and having glanced over this Cherry person's profile, I have deduced the following (though keep in mind I am not as familiar with Tom Costello's information):

1. Because of the box Cherry referenced has affirmed info that Bill and Kerry have gotten, it's safe to assume that this woman has certain credibility with regards to Dulce and Tom Costello.

2. It makes a lot of sense that Colonel X didn't ever hear of/see Tom Costello, because according to his testimony in UFO Highway, he didn't arrive at Dulce until 2 days after the major shoot out event that presumably prompted Costello to leave.

3. Tom Costello could have conceivably escaped Dulce base with images, documents, etc given the state of disarray Dulce was in during and shortly after the shootout incident.

4. Colonel X, due to compartmentalization, could have conceivably been in the dark about certain things Tom Costello said regarding reptilians at Dulce, etc.

In short, it is possible that the testimony of Tom Costello and Colonel X are both accurate independent of each other, even though Colonel X insisted that Tom Costello never existed. This is not to say that the Colonel is trying to disprove Tom Costello for any ulterior motive, as much as he perhaps doesn't want to admit to himself that he may have gaping knowledge of Dulce despite all of the time he spent there.

I'm still going to read more into this Cherry person and Tom Costello's stuff as to try and find more parallels with what Colonel X said in UFO highway. I'd be interested to know if the stuff in the box matches what Anthony Sanchez said he saw in photos that the Colonel was able to smuggle out of Dulce.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Erin For This Post:

Beth (26th November 2010), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018), Harley (28th November 2010), Holly Lindin (2nd December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (29th November 2010), kasee (12th February 2011), Love&Light (13th December 2018), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Strat (29th November 2010), Them (24th March 2019), witchy1 (28th November 2010)

16. Link to Post #29
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi all, Cherry's notes are available to all via fb. These are as left in letters to her by Tom

This is copy of how he got back into the base following the disturbance ( I think)

"It was late October when I escaped during the subterrestrial conflict known as the Dulce Wars. I waited until the next day then drive my car as far as I could, up past the end of the dirt road. I could and coaxed the Chevy even deeper into the cedar and pine forest. I knew that turning back equals defeat, so hiked the rugged small mountain near the top and entered the tiny chilly ice cave opening. I belly crawled the forty feet to the larger room dragging a homemade dyed yellow jumpsuit in my gym bag. I was in hope I could blend into the crowd in the third level and sneak into my remote office near the southwestern computer banks."
    From a letter dated 1987

Cherry has written about the location of the access points to the underground network and many other things if anyone is interested. Should I start a new thread if there is interest????
    Also Cherry is writing 2 books that cover previously undisclosed information from Tom

This as well:
    Tom Castello's job title was Security Technician, but in the manual, his position was listed as Majority Leader, Security Division, ULTRA 7 - MN Section.
    Last edited by witchy1; 10th February 2011 at 21:49.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2010), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (5th November 2018), guido (10th February 2011), JDM (9th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), ketikoti (16th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Entrances in or near Dulce NM. I would not suggest anyone go anywhere near these places.

The Dulce Base entrances in or near Dulce New Mexico

1. Dulce Lake – East south, statue of the Virgin in blue robes holding flowers, inside a small stone grotto. Use a Greek cross for a key (inverted) To activate the voice security, use a male voice, (not loud) say “Ave, Ave, Ave.” The three foot statue moves forward, look for the small opening with a mounted ladder inside.
    2. Highway 1 south to intersect, turn east, follow dirt road approximately six miles south. Turn west toward mountain on a small trail (part of a dry wash) look for a link chain fence. Cross at the posed sign, up beside shrubs and trees is a small shed. Inside a wall calendar hides the controls for the elevator.
    3. Go to the basement in the medical facility, look for the small door to the sub-basement that holds the narrow shaft to the first level to Dulce Base.
    4. Look for the “coal mine,” several signs for no trespassing. The “mine” looks real but it’s a façade. It is about three miles east of the town limits, turn south on a small dirt road towards a mesa, “mine” in view.
    5. Cordova Canyon. South highway 17.5 miles at the “Y” (south/east) approximately four and a half miles near a statue of a saint, use a Greek cross (rosary size) Use male voice “Ave, Ave, Ave.” Statues moves forward.

Use a geological survey map. Note: Aztec NM UFO crash in direct line to Dulce site. Also note that Dulce NM is a low gravity area, Dulce is -260, indicating caverns below the area.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd August 2017), Bill Ryan (29th November 2010), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (29th April 2016), guido (11th February 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (29th November 2010), kasee (11th February 2011), ketikoti (16th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Tintin (17th June 2017), Yoda (16th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Another letter;

"I’ll tell you about the marsh tunnels. I sure recall one specific tunnel, the long tunnel to Taos, is completely different. The symbol that marks the portal is the symbol for a marsh, or wetlands. The shape resembles the letter 'Z' with two cross lines.

"I was told I needed to go pick up a foreign dignitary in Taos, but it was not until I had to make that goodwill run did I realize why the tunnel earned that name. After a few miles, I’d say twenty miles from the main base the rock tunnel walls became mostly white in color and decorated with carved plant life of all kinds. On those walls, I saw ancient fern trees with huge Rose like flowers depicted in beautiful deep relief. These bright walls portray a dense archaic tropical thicket.

“In the far background, the clear depiction of an unknown ancient mountains range in the incredible details, they even showed the trees, oak, cedar, pine – all lush and bushy. With that scene, I slowed the car, searched the walls, hoping to see a few animals or humanoid creatures, but there were none. No signatures or markings in sight, unless I failed to recognize the writing script, or in a long lost unrecognized hand. "It looked like a faithfully displayed depiction of every plant on earth, ancient and modern. Mile after miles of primitive trees, wheat, corn, flowers and grasses graced the gleaming walls.

"Cherry, it must be the most beautiful place on earth. To this day I do not know if aliens created as a museum, or perhaps a shrine to plant life, or a forgotten race of human created it. Regardless of the reason, the hands of modern man could not have made these striking scenes. These carved plants are in minute detail, and they look brand new.

"My eyes had quickly scanned the upper sections of the tunnel in hope to
    find the source of the soft illumination, but there no source I could find, and no answers.

"I stopped the electric car, turned off the ignition. I wanted to touch those walls, in hope I might guess the age upon closer examination. To my surprise, a transparent covering covered the walls. Those walls felt like polished glass, and looked about a foot thick! The biggest shock was when I touched the astonishing gleaming wall. The slightest contact created a wave of quivering of the lights. What is even more surprising was the lights were inside the glass!

Starting as a soft gentle harmonic sound that resonated with the shimmering lights, and grew to a bone deep vibration that was subtle and surprisingly invasive, not different as when someone tries to speak to me when I am meditating. The tunnel echoed with musical tones. I struggled to isolate the difference between what I was hearing and what I was feeling. I could not separate them.

"I sensed that the tones provide information of the ancient language. The changing tones were at first received at a rapid rate, it made it difficult to couldn't understand. Like learning a foreign language, at first the word arrived as an endless sound, but after a while separate words formed and became recognized. I know the musical tones are words and I recognize it as a lost language.

"I started the car, almost feeling light headed from the non-stop sounds. I
    wanted to stop the flow of words that were musical and pleasant. After I
    knew the tones were actual words, I wanted the dialog to
    end. I felt those tones clear to my bones, and the tonal vibrations refused
    to leave me until I left the tunnel!

"It was the most profound experiences of my life, but I'm sure I
    wouldn't want to do it again!

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (15th January 2013), Andrew_K (23rd August 2017), Bill Ryan (29th November 2010), Brodie75 (15th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), DNA (29th April 2016), galactica (11th February 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (29th November 2010), kasee (11th February 2011), Love&Light (13th December 2018), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Underground Map of the Sub-Global System

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aMrGNSSQ1p...els_aliens.gif
    -Cherry Hinkle- The map is all over the world - only that section of the map is all it shows. There would a a much bigger map to show the eastern USA.
    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dulce Base symbol

According to Ton Castello, the reptons do not care one whit about the troubles and wars of the surface races. They do not indulge in human political affairs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Gravity maps - Dulce New Mexico - The color BLUE shows cavities or caverns in area.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-...ml/nm_boug.htm
    Last edited by witchy1; 29th November 2010 at 01:41.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2010), Brodie75 (15th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), DNA (29th April 2016), HURRITT ENYETO (29th November 2010), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Cherry has provided these links for further reading - sorry about the colour.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/dulce.htm

and this one
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/ebe.htm

50th anniversary of first contact - Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials:
    http://www.abidemiracles.com/56789.htm

External report into the base
    http://www.exopolitics.org/Dulce-Report.htm

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2010), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), DNA (29th April 2016), HURRITT ENYETO (29th November 2010), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,242 times in 32,909 posts

Hi all, I have obtained access to Cherry's notes as left in letters to her by Tom.
    Very, very very good work. THANK YOU.

Folks, I believe this is important. Let's take a close look at this material.

Witchy1, please extend our warm regards to Cherry and tell her that Kerry and I would love to talk with her sometime about all this. We both believe it's an authentic and important story, and some of it (about the buried box) matches information we ourselves received three years ago, but never acted on as we were strongly discouraged from doing so (for both security and heavy-duty logistical reasons).

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (14th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), DNA (29th April 2016), Realeyes (16th February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #35
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

ONLY when I see this alleged box of materials, have it verified will I accept any of the Castello claims, sorry.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I understand Spirit Wolf. Please do not take offence if I keep posting information. She is a wealth of knowledge about many things.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), DNA (29th April 2016), guido (11th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

32. Link to Post #37
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

It still does not quite gell with me even if this escapade of Castello was after the alleged firefight at the alleged Dulce base, the security must have been so lax as to be non existant, and for such an alleged secure facility that does not ring true at all. Seems then the security at Peasemore, at the same period in time, was much MORE secure even being much smaller in size. Totally unbelievable from my own experience sorry. Prove me wrong, I'm dying to accept the story he portrayed.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I understand Spirit Wolf. Please do not take offence if I keep posting information. She is a wealth of knowledge about many things.
    Of course not, its very interesting and am following it closely. Simply goes against all I personally experienced at a similar facility in the same time frame. Please carry on
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

33. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

This is a cut and paste

"This a questions and answers exchanged between Adrian Dorsey and Cherry. I asked permission to share the exchange and Adrian kindly granted that permission.
    The questions are regarding the Reptons and Dracon is Dulce Base.... and more.

MANY THANKS ADRIAN DORSEY FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHS!!

To make it easier to follow the questions and answers, scroll down the page and Adrian's questions and below them, my replies between the rows like this:
    my answers
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Adrian Dorsey September 11 at 4:22pm
    Cherry,I have enjoyed reading the Dulce notes that you have posted very much. Invaluable information. I thank you for your diligence on the subject of Thomas Castello's work.

Thank you for your kind words. and thank you for your questions.

I have a question if I may... The Dracons/Reptons that are present at Dulce such as Kaarsh...Now I know you mentioned that they tolerated the presence of men as the lower caste working race which aligns with our previous conversation about the Anunnaki creating men to serve them.

Yes, that is unchanged over the thousands of years.

The Reptons that are there now are they there as rulers with the full dominion over this planet as they ruled in the old days?

To the best of my knowledge the Dracon/Reptons are leaders, but they too, answer to a higher power. The only similar reference might be then Tom mentioned "the King of This World" a ruler that resides in a deep cavern near on in Tibet, but frequently visits other caverns, including Dulce and Telos City. (Mt. Shasta area)I never heard a specific name for this King of This World. He or she must have a name, but Tom didn't know his name either.The Dracon are world leaders, but like all leaders, some are more powerful than others, Karsh, with his power in vast Dulce Base and in the equally large Perica Base in Arizona is very powerful.

We may be the lower caste... the genetic bastard offspring... but do they rule with complete autonomy our little blue green planet or have men hampered that autonomy with devious aggressive tendancies that we are so known to display.

The human race like to think they are in self control and make their own decisions and carve their own destiny. But the truth the truth is frequently painful. The human race have been guided since the Garden of Eden, and was guided in the other previous encounters too. I don't know how you feel about biblical literature, but you might remember that in the first one or two pages of Genesis, God made the remark "Replenish the Earth and be fruitful."Replenish the Earth - RE- plenty - ish the Earth or fill the Earth AGAIN. Not fill the Earth for the first time - fill it again. RE-plenish.The human race was taught by their masters, the reptilians in the Garden of Eden. When the human race was kicked out the Garden, the Dracon felt pity and taught them the ways of the gods, gardening, planting, the stars and war. The human race are unchanged from the first murder - Cain.

I suspect that the children they have created are not always behaving as parents would be niave enough to expect.

True.

Does Thomas mention any tension between men and Repton?

Yes. But also there were friendly reptons that disagreed with the Dracon leaders and joined the rebellion. One of the biggest problem is the natural curiosity of the human race. When there are faced with barriers their reactions is to a way to get past them. Both the Dracon and the reptons didn't like humans sneaking past the 'off limits' and wanting to see what they are "missing." That created a lot of tension.

Are we subjects of the repton or are they subjugated by us at gun point?

If required, but the human race can and will work willingly with other beings. No gun play required. It it came to "them or us" the human race would would fight, but so far, the $$$ is more powerful than the guns.

Is there an uneasy alliance forged between our elite powers that be and Repton behind the scenes which leaves the public middle sector vulnerable to be abused by both sides which is obviously happening anyway?

I can only guess or offer my opinion on that aspect. But it is logical to assume there is an uneasy alliance judging at the broken treaties and ignored abused public trust. The human race have rarely stood fairly and created a fair honest treaty. (look at the Native Americans history?) Too many times the general public are left out of the picture, and the powers that be make up the rules to please themselves - or to please the Dracon masters. Please remember that this is strictly my opinion, not anything that Tom Castello mentioned.

Forgive me for so many left field questions... but I do thank you for your patience.

Adrian"

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2010), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), DNA (5th November 2018), HURRITT ENYETO (29th November 2010), iceni tribe (23rd December 2010), Mystique (20th February 2011), Ruby L. (23rd February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Dulce Base: The Size of the Base

Question: What are the dimensions if Dulce Facility?

Answer: There are 1,700 paved of roads under the town of Dulce and North New Mexico. Towards Los Alamos is another 800 miles of tunnels. Three of the tunnels are paved; the other four are not paved.
    Question: How deep are the levels?

Answer: The first level starts 200 feet from the surface. Each level has the average ceiling of seven feet, except levels six and seven. The ceilings there are approximately 45 to 60 feet. The ceiling of the average highway roadway reaches 25 feet, with an arched shape.

The Central Hub (security) 3000 feet wide, and is circular is shape. Use a 7.5-minute scale map to try to comprehend the size of the place.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

From a letter dated 1988 - Tom Castello

Hi Cherry,
    You asked me about the identication cards, and the answer is no, when you leave the Base you must insert the card to open the door, it is a portal door - the card does not come out. You can't even change your ming and turn around and go back and pick up something you forgot. The only way you can re-enter the Base is to return back to Los Alamos and take the shuttle back to the Base. It only happenes once, and then you learn to be certain you have everything you want when you leave.

You asked about the uniforms. There are jumpsuits for each level, when you change levels, you change jumpsuit. It gets to be a hassle when you are in a hurry and change clothing. But the suits are light weight, zip open easy and are stretchy, so you don't have to worry about the fit.

Here inside the Dulce Base, the many Security Officers wear jump-suits that match the color of the levels. On the left upper side of the chest, the back and both shoulders wear with the Dulce symbol. (an inverted triangle with an upside capital T in the middle, the crossbar of the T extending outside the sides)

The standard hand-weapon at Dulce is a Flash Gun, which is good against humans and aliens. The Flash Gun is formally known as the ArmorLux.

The I.D. Card - used in card slots for the doors and elevators and exit portals - has the Dulce symbol above the I.D. photo. Government agents, and other political people use a special card with the Great Seal of the United States in the middle. There are a few exceptions one or two cards displayed the All-Seeing Eye and the Pyramid. I didn't ask why their cards meant. The FBI, CIA etc, wear both cards - no exceptions.

You asked about the Shuttle between Los Alamos and other points - When I leave Dulce headed home, the trip lasts roughly ten or fifteen minutes - the longest part of the trip is the slowing down and stopping at the post. (station) I've never did it, but I heard you can cross the nation - Mt Shasta (Telos City) to Washington DC - in well under two hours. THAT is too fast for me! The seating in the shuttles can be mirrored in most Amtrak trains here in the American west. There is a Club car, but most of the riders are dignitaries expecting a long ride and want a cocktail and relax on the ride. They are always surprised.

The remaining portions of the letter are personal, and not involved with Dulce Base Material.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 12 17 LastLast