+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

Quote Posted by Mystery (here)
    Regarding the Base levels start at 200 feet: According to Tom Castello's answers, Quote:
    "The First Level starts at 200 feet from the surface. Each level has a ceiling of seven, except levels six and seven, the ceiling there is 45 feet to 60 feet. The average highway ceiling is twenty five feet. The Central Hub at the base is 3000 feet wide. Use a 7.5 minute scale map to try to comprehend the size of the place."
    Many thanks, Mystery - did Tom say more about the overall dimensions of the entire complex?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Yoda (16th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Scanning though rock is a real problem. Although Pat Price did it in seconds (air duct work, I'm guessing), and half a second later read paper in a folder in a filing cabinet. Probably cost him his life, that there bit of skill. Killed by the same people who asked him to do it in the first place (as a test). That ain't right...but...by their logic... As Clint said in 'Unforgiven', "Deserve ain't got Nuthin' to do with it".

I'm guessing the 200 ft has to do with something similar. Maybe as simple as heat range thing, penetration of heat, etc. radiation? Solar? or maybe the best compound use regarding scanning, heat, radiation, etc. The distance closest to the surface that deals with all the potential issues. ..and no closer!
    Stolen whole from a thread I stated in the Free energy area.

There may be a connection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceno...rapped-mi.html

In early January 2006, a methane explosion tore through a coal mine in Sago, West Virginia, trapping 13 miners nearly 100 meters underground. Cut off from communicating with the miners, authorities could not determine where they were—or even if they were still alive. By the time rescuers reached the miners 2 days later, all but one had died.

After the incident, Gary Smith, a retired engineer, sent a letter to his ex-manager at the Lockheed Martin Corp. in Syracuse, New York. Smith, who grew up in a West Virginia mining family, asked his former colleagues if anyone knew of a technology that could provide reliable communications during such disasters. After reading reports of the Sago incident and discussing similar emergencies with federal mine safety officials, the Lockheed Martin engineers updated a very old one.

The team focused on a concept developed over a century ago by Nikola Tesla. The noted pioneer in electricity and radio had shown that a magnetic wave generator could be used for wireless communications.

Basically, the generator works like an electromagnet. Powered by standard alternating current or battery, it runs electricity through a wire that is coiled around a metal cylinder, creating a harmless, low-energy magnetic field that extends for hundreds of meters. Just like radio, the field can carry an audio signal by modulating (raising or lowering) its strength instant by instant. But unlike radio, cell phones, and satellite phones—whose electromagnetic waves can't pass very far through rock, clay, or other materials that conduct electricity—a magnetically generated signal penetrates the ground easily. On the other end, a coiled antenna wire about 100 meters long receives the signal, and an amplifier converts it into sound.

In the 1890s, Tesla experimented with the concept as a possible alternative to Marconi's wireless telegraph. But the device's relatively short range and high signal noise made it impractical for widespread use. Short range is not a problem in most mine situations, explains engineer David LeVan, who led the Lockheed Martin research team. The devices the group developed, called the MagneLink Magnetic Communication System, combine a refrigerator-size magnetic generator with a briefcase-size receiving antenna. One such unit operates on the surface; the other, down in the mine. LeVan says tests earlier this year at a mine in Mavisdale, Virginia, showed that the low-frequency signal can penetrate through 500 meters of solid rock, making it usable in more than 85% of underground mines in the United States.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What this means, is..that the unit has a terrible Signal To Noise ratio. Well, where does this poor S/N ratio come from? Interference, obviously. This means it can also be used to do radar work. The point, is that the poor S/N is actually useful signal, when looked at in the right way.

The other point..is that you have here, an approximate 500-700 Meter distance capable EM pulsing communication system that works through rock.

To top it off, it's the ole' Lockheed Martin company.

Never would have guessed. That would never happen. No. Not Lockheed Martin. Never.

Lockheed Martin, out of the blue...fondling Tesla's bits, with regard to underground facilities???

I'd never thought such a thing would ever happen.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th December 2010 at 05:47.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (10th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Many thanks, Mystery - did Tom say more about the overall dimensions of the entire complex?
    Tom once mentioned that the outer east ring of the base is about 23 miles west of Taos, the outer west ring is 42 miles east of Los Alamos. I am sorry, but I never tried to guess exactly what that would be on a map, but I imagine it must be quite large. He mentioned the the northern ring in in Colorado. Forgive my delay I won't offer excuses, just say I am sorry.
    Mystery
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th February 2011 at 19:05. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), silvanelf (10th June 2019), witchy1 (2nd February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Just catching up on this thread.
    Since its been some time since this was touched on maybe there will be some answers to some curious questions I have.

Is Mystery coming back?

When Will the books be published?

Does she have the "Buried box" and will she ever reveal it?

Has she been threatened or fear for her life?

What was her relationship with Thomas?

What exactly happened to Thomas?

Will we be able to see the photos he said he had?

Can she describe her (personal) Reptilian encounter in more detail?

Why has this info (the unreleased) been withheld for so long?

<<<<<I absorb info like some sort of yellow pourous spony material. Drop me in a bucket of it.
    Last edited by JDM; 10th February 2011 at 00:52.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Can someone that has a FB account ask Mystery to come back to Avalon?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

11. Link to Post #106
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Hi JDM
    have forwarded your request to Mystery via FB

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by learninglight (here)
    Hi JDM
    have forwarded your request to Mystery via FB
    Thanks,

I wrote a few questions a few post up. I dont know if she'll be able to answer any of them but its worth a try.

And its been some time now since it was discussed, So I thought maybe she would have more she would be willing to release.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Hi JDM

Have had reply she will be back shortly.
    I to am very interested in this thread, the information here is second to none, when i read what has been posted here it blew my mind i had to take some time out to digest the information, the truth is hard to take in but it has to be told.

Much respect and love to all

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Is Mystery coming back?

When Will the books be published?

Does she have the "Buried box" and will she ever reveal it?

Has she been threatened or fear for her life?

What was her relationship with Thomas?

What exactly happened to Thomas?

Will we be able to see the photos he said he had?

Can she describe her (personal) Reptilian encounter in more detail?

Why has this info (the unreleased) been withheld for so long?

!. Mystery is here.

2. The books will be published when they are finished. I am slow, but there are problems few understands - I must be very careful that I do not slip and accidently publish something classified. I do not want to go to prison, so I am careful to the max. I am a slow writer - plus I am not young these days, and the older I get, the
    more I must rest before I continue. I am doing the best I can - please be patient with me.

3. Do I have the box? The box with all it's information, is still inside the mountain. Will I ever reveal what? The photos? The documents? The FlashGun? Three people knew the exact location - Tom, my son Marc, and me. Tom died in 1991 in an 7,5 earthquake in Costa Rica, my only son - Marc died in 1999. I alone knows the exact location. Several people have tried to find the box, but the box is still underground the ground. We are not talking about an easy mountain climb - but an incredible climb, hand over hand rough mountain. A can't climb like that these days.

4. Have I been threatened - yes. Since I want on Facebook/Avalon? Yes. It is not pleasant to be threatened - they are evil people and they use evil methods to frighten people.

5. My relationship with Tom Castello? We were friends, we were NOT lovers, but best friends. I never had any brothers, but he is as close as I will ever find one in this lifetime.

6. What happened to Tom? See question 3

7. Will you see the photos? You will if the box is opened by the right people.

8. If tou want to see what they look like, they are my sculpture of a repton can be seen in my photos in Facebook and they are not hidden of view.

9. What too so long? Because I am a natural hermit and very shy and private, I trusted others to get the information to the public. They were more interested in making a name for themselves and controlling the information. I finally got tired of the excuses the and went public. In the process I lost two frends - one I've known since 1975, the other since 1992. They were close friends, and was in nearly daily contact with them - I totally trusted them completely to release the information. But as soon as I went on Facebook using my real name - these friends were furious. The told me not to use my real name and to do not discuss Dulce Base material. I went just the other wa - my real name and my main focus is Dulce Base.
    They still do not speak to me. I still hold them both is high regard.

I am here - and I will answer questions, as much as I can legally answer. Please remember that it might take a while to answer your questions, I am under doctors care and must rest a lot right now. But I will answer your questions.
    Many blessings
    Mystery

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Bluewool (7th March 2011), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), conk (25th October 2012), daledo (10th February 2011), danstar (20th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Dennis Jonathan (22nd February 2011), JDM (10th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011), learninglight (10th February 2011), Mystique (20th February 2011), Neal (16th February 2011), passiglight (10th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Ruby L. (23rd February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Strat (16th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #110
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Hi mystery sorry to hear you're not well,hope your health improves soon,,,,

1) would you know or have an educated guess at how many reptillians are on earth at the moment ?

2) i get the impression they are a bit formal if not slightly hostile would you agree ?

20. Link to Post #111
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

what I can remember of Philip Schneider's story is
    - he was lowered by a rope or something in a whole that had appeared on the base's surface
    - he was uneasy and carried a pistol
    - he saw a reptilian on a ledge staring at him

- thus he fired (sic)

then this 'security breach' was counteracted with base troops send into the whole
    then a couple of hundred people died

Philip Schneider tells this story if he was the hero character

while, of course, he is the stupid moron
    (and a typical example of USA army's rank and file's attitude towards 'intruders', a selection of dumb and dumber)

mt
    Last edited by majapahit; 10th February 2011 at 19:01.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majapahit For This Post:

Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), samsdice (10th July 2019)

22. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Mystery,

Please make sure that a "working copy", at least, of all your writing is distributed to several trusted people. "In the event of my death..." kind of thing, so the disclosure gets out even if you leave this Earthly plane before you get the books done. The written material, including your own classified material that you would not divulge if still alive, could be in with the other written material, and in fact act as an "insurance policy" that it would become public in the event of your death. Make it public that copies have been distributed.

Looking forward to your book(s) when they are available.

Dennis

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Mystery (10th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Hi Mystery
    As a child i lived on an army base in Corsham (England) my father was in the Royal Signals, and i absolutely detested every day i was there, i can't explain the way it made me feel but i was so glad when we left the place, then i was watching a youtube video by Barry King and my heart jumped into my mouth! The bad feeling came back that i had when i was living there and i can't begin to understand why it would have this effect on me, thats how i came to view the posts on this thread and when i read your posts about Dulce i was moved to tears.

Much love and respect
    Sharon

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Mystery (10th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

To: Passiglight: QUESTIONS:

1) would you know or have an educated guess at how many reptillians are on earth at the moment ?

2) i get the impression they are a bit formal if not slightly hostile would you agree ?

Please be aware that is is my opinion - not a fact -

ANSWERS:

1. But since they live underground, enjoy long lives, (they have been here as long as there has been recorded history) my guess is several million. They do not over populate like the human race,

2. They are very formal, they do not consider the human their peers, but a lesser race - but think about this, who is fighting wars - the human race or the reptons? Do you see reptons fighting wars? Who is hostile and violent? Who kills their own family, their neighbors, their spouses? Humans or reptons?

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011), Magnus (15th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), witchy1 (10th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the d.u.m.b.s. project interest me, our government would not spend the kind of money they do for over 50 yrs, based on a whim. I feel this is key to the larger picture. The bases do exist, over 1500 of them to what purpose we may never really know.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Mystery (10th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #116
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mystery (here)
    To: Passiglight: QUESTIONS:

Please be aware that is is my opinion - not a fact -

ANSWERS:

1. But since they live underground, enjoy long lives, (they have been here as long as there has been recorded history) my guess is several million. They do not over populate like the human race,

2. They are very formal, they do not consider the human their peers, but a lesser race - but think about this, who is fighting wars - the human race or the reptons? Do you see reptons fighting wars? Who is hostile and violent? Who kills their own family, their neighbors, their spouses? Humans or reptons?
    Thank you for answering me mystery i respect your actions and bravery more than i can say

Cosmic Love to you

31. Link to Post #117
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi again mystery

1) do you think the reptons would prefer it if we were not on this planet

2) Do you think if humans were not such a hostile species, that humans and reptons could all live in peace and mutually work together to build a better future for ourselves ?

thank you mystery

32. Link to Post #118
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I just want to say here,,,,,,,,

It breaks my heart to realise that humans as a race are deemed to be so hostile, especially towards other races, both off world and on world

I understand that this hostility is and has been forced apon us by the warped thinking of a minority of entities that exert power over the many and that we are lied to and coerced into taking hostile stances and corrupted every minute of every day and all throughout our history.

It is sad that we as a whole are viewed so negatively by the entities around us because of the actions of the minority.

I also recognise that many of us are not naturally hostile and are loving and peaceful and would relish the chance to show the true loving qualities we have within us and i recognise that project avalon and other communities e.g. project camelot, are shinning diamonds in the coal pit of life here on earth.

I hope in years to come, we are not all judged by the actions of the few.

and i recognise the value and the intention of loving unconditionally in the here and now.

We as a race deserve better.

Cosmic love

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by majapahit (here)
    what I can remember of Philip Schneider's story is
    - he was lowered by a rope or something in a whole that had appeared on the base's surface
    - he was uneasy and carried a pistol
    - he saw a reptilian on a ledge staring at him

- thus he fired (sic)

then this 'security breach' was counteracted with base troops send into the whole
    then a couple of hundred people died

Philip Schneider tells this story if he was the hero character

while, of course, he is the stupid moron
    (and a typical example of USA army's rank and file's attitude towards 'intruders', a selection of dumb and dumber)

mt
    Phil stated he shot two greys on the SEVENTH level of Dulce Base - the problem being is he was in the wrong location. He was in the southwest section of the Base - roughly twenty miles from the main base. The Dulce Wars happened on the THIRD level ONLY. I can't guess why he would be near the Project Gasbuggy section in 1979 that he might have seen or shot greys. The greys avoid the remote areas of the base because of the lighting is not safe for them. That doesn't mean that Phil didn't do the things he claimed, but I know he was not involved with the Dulce Wars.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (10th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), passiglight (10th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), str8thinker (10th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDM (here)
    Can someone that has a FB account ask Mystery to come back to Avalon?
    thank you for letting me know there is still an interest in the Dulce Base here.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), JDM (10th February 2011), mountain_jim (10th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast