Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #141
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

Quote Posted by learninglight (here)
    Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    Well, now I'm going to stick my neck out and say...

1) JDM posted earlier:
    Quote I think Dr Michael Wolf said in an interview before his death that his book (Catchers of Heaven) was True. He said he got permission to publish it from President Clinton, but it had to be published as Fiction only! that was the only way that they allowed him to release his information.
    "Dr" Michael Wolf was a complete fraud. Starting here, view his brother Ron Kruvant expose him (7 parts to this YouTube documentary).

2) The more I read of Mystery's posts, the more this is beginning to smell the same way. No point in revealing anything more when there is money to be made from a forthcoming book which I expect to be as unsatisfying as it is fictitious, in both senses.

3)
    Quote (Cherry Hinkle aka Mystery) I am VERY familiar with "Branton" (Bruce Allen Walton) and I am familiar with Jo Ann's material. I am not willing to speak in an unpleasant matter, so with your kind permission I will recline (decline) a visit to Branton's material and Jo Ann's material.
    This is starting to smell too. If Cherry's version is genuine, I see no reason why she should not offer her expert opinion on the other materials, both of which I have now read. This is, after all, a forum where stuff can be objectively analyzed. I agree that the Richards material would make a good movie script, maybe with Bruce Willis as the lead (Richards Jnr.). So, Cherry, what's really stopping you from commenting on it? And moreover, if you have read UFO Highway, what do you think of "Colonel X"?

So it seems we now have at least five versions of Dulce, all at loggerheads with one another:

- Phil Schneider's
    - Tom Castello's
    - Colonel X's (relayed by Anthony Sanchez)
    - Mark and Jo Ann Richards'
    - Paul Bennewitz's

and Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/...Deception.html

Even better:
    http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/DulceMatrix.html
    We are all entitled to come to our own conclusions on the information that is put out, and if Cherry makes the decision not to comment on some one elses material i think we should respect her wishes, i think its called free choice

Peace and love
    Quote This is starting to smell too. If Cherry's version is genuine, I see no reason why she should not offer her expert opinion on the other materials, both of which I have now read.

I agree with STR8 on this point. Also there is the complication of thought implants. What we believe may or may not be true in some cases regarding some subjects. I would think that in the case of Dulce, there would be a concerted effort to produce 'authentic looking' disinformation. All stops out to produce this material. If the budgets are that large, it is plausible.

2. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Also there is the complication of thought implants. What we believe may or may not be true in some cases regarding some subjects. I would think that in the case of Dulce, there would be a concerted effort to produce 'authentic looking' disinformation. All stops out to produce this material. If the budgets are that large, it is plausible.
    I think I know what your saying.

But can you explain that better?

3. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member grunt225's Avatar
    Thanks

They should take all five versions of the Dulce stories and make a 3D movie.
    Si hoc legere scis nimum eruditionis habes.

4. Link to Post #144
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Where did you get this? Reference please.
    It is not difficult to do a google search:

This from a NY Times document 2001. I am sure that there will enough leads in here to follow up on.

In part

Hemopure, a blood substitute derived from purified cow blood, has been undergoing clinical trials. (C. J. Gunther for The New York Times); Biopure is one of several companies that are competing for what is expected to be a large market for blood substitutes. Its product, Hemopure, was used in a clinical trial during a prostate cancer surgery at a San Antonio hospital. (Bryce Harper for The New York Times)(pg. 1); A worker at Biopure, left, prepares bags of Oxyglobin at its plant in Cambridge, Mass. Carl W. Rausch, above, the chief executive, has led the company's 17-year drive to develop a blood substitute. (Photographs by C. J. Gunther for The New York Times); David N. Judelson helped to found Biopure in 1984 after leaving Gulf & Western. Keeping Biopure afloat demanded all his financial skills. (Ozier Muhammad for The New York Times)(pg. 15)
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...3&pagewanted=5

I am sure mystery did not need research any articles.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), daledo (12th February 2011), JDM (11th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011), Mystery (13th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), starsmoonmtns (18th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,704 times in 8,941 posts

Thank you Witchy and Mystery,

You made me less ignorant!

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Quote Where did you get this? Reference please.
    It is not difficult to do a google search:

This from a NY Times document 2001. I am sure that there will enough leads in here to follow up on.

In part

Hemopure, a blood substitute derived from purified cow blood, has been undergoing clinical trials. (C. J. Gunther for The New York Times); Biopure is one of several companies that are competing for what is expected to be a large market for blood substitutes. Its product, Hemopure, was used in a clinical trial during a prostate cancer surgery at a San Antonio hospital. (Bryce Harper for The New York Times)(pg. 1); A worker at Biopure, left, prepares bags of Oxyglobin at its plant in Cambridge, Mass. Carl W. Rausch, above, the chief executive, has led the company's 17-year drive to develop a blood substitute. (Photographs by C. J. Gunther for The New York Times); David N. Judelson helped to found Biopure in 1984 after leaving Gulf & Western. Keeping Biopure afloat demanded all his financial skills. (Ozier Muhammad for The New York Times)(pg. 15)
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...3&pagewanted=5

I am sure mystery did not need research any articles.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Mystery (13th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #146
    Guatemala Avalon Member Mayan2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by daledo (here)
    VERY wierd and interesting... was wondering if this was taken from another video. Sort of looked familiar.

What is the Village People biker doing on this video?? Maybe to add credibility??

Yep that must be it.
    ~WHEN THE LOVE OF POWER IS OVERCOME BY THE POWER OF LOVE, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayan2012 For This Post:

Icecold (11th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Hi Str8thinker, I thought long and hard and edited much before I posted this.

I must say I was deeply saddened with not only your written word, but the tone of your post. I had thought better of you.

We are very fortunate to have Mystery here as our guest. We asked her to come to share her knowledge, which she very kindly agreed to. She didn't have to.

To date we have obtained as a goup an immense amount of information which whe was under no obligation to provide. She does this only so that humanity can be made aware of the truth. This is the truth of Tom Costello. Mystery is the ONLY person with this information - to date all others have been disregarded as disinformaton or very distorted truth all with their genesis in Toms work as I understand.

There are many reasons why she cannot share all, if you might pause to consider the consequences to herself and her family of total disclosure or of the imposed obligations that she is under - just to provide a starting point to your thoughts.

Quote 2) The more I read of Mystery's posts, the more this is beginning to smell the same way. No point in revealing anything more when there is money to be made from a forthcoming book which I expect to be as unsatisfying as it is fictitious, in both senses.
    To accuse any person of deliberately withholding information for money is most distasteful. I suspect you will find that we have been privy to much information, all questions on the matter are quickly and honestly answered. Mystery has advised that further information will be included in the book - but this will be more of filling in the gaps and the nitty gritty of the matter. We already know the bigger picture.

If you "expect to be as unsatisfying as it is fictitious, in both senses", one can assume you will not be purchasing or reading the book as clearly in your opinion it would be worthless.
    Can I ask why you would then say this. What benefit did it have to anyone. Was it simply to hurt Mysterys feelings, given she is reading this thread at the moment ? I can see no other reason.

Quote This is starting to smell too. If Cherry's version is genuine, I see no reason why she should not offer her expert opinion on the other materials, both of which I have now read. This is, after all, a forum where stuff can be objectively analyzed.
    I suggest that there is every reason why she does not offer her opinion. Have you considered what those reasons might be. Is it not her (or anyones) right to refuse to cast judgement on another. Is this what we are about?

I dont understand why do you consider that she "should" make comment at your request? I wonder who are you to demand such a thing? Does the fact that she has choosen not to make comment speak volumes in itself, specifically to her integrity - which for some reason you appear to have attacked.

Yes, this is a form where information can be objectively analyzed - However we can only discuss that which we have been presented with, we are in no position to force anyone to do or say anything or stand as judge and jury in respect of anyones opinons. That is just the way it is.

For correctness and clarity - "Cherry version" is in fact Tom Costello's version. As I understand Cherry is continuing with a promise made to Tom in the event of anything untoward happening. That being that humanity is made aware of the truth of Dulce. You seem to be minimizing and disregarding the actions of a very brave and wonderful man who by all accounts was doing the right thing by us as a species.

Quote So, Cherry, what's really stopping you from commenting on it?
    Not only are you suggesting that there is something hidden which is "stopping" her discussing the matter, but you accuse her of keeping secrets. Why do you speak with such confrontation?

There is every reason to beleive that Mystery is telling the truth. If you do not beleive that, then that is your absolute right.

There is little value coming onto this thread (or any other thread) with mindless insults, disparaging comments, writings of arrogance and demands for self serving answers.

At minimum good manners and respect are warranted. IMHO
    Last edited by witchy1; 11th February 2011 at 06:47.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), conk (25th October 2012), daledo (12th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (11th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011), learninglight (11th February 2011), mountain_jim (11th February 2011), Mystery (13th February 2011), Sebastion (15th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), starsmoonmtns (18th February 2011), TraineeHuman (24th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #148
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hello the very lovely Mystery.

I have a question from then notes but am not sure you are able to answer regarding the taking of souls.
    Hi Witchy and Mystery - thank you so much for sharing. This is all great ifo. Could you help me with the notes regarding souls? I've looked through the notes on FB but may have missed them. Could you point me in the direction where this is mentioned?

Thanks!

13. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Hi kinerkid.......... hmmmm, will have to go looking for you. Hold tight

ADDIT: Still working on it, sorry for delay
    Last edited by witchy1; 11th February 2011 at 10:14.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

kinerkid (11th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #150
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

@witchy1:

Quote There are many reasons why she cannot share all, if you might pause to consider the consequences to herself and her family of total disclosure or of the imposed obligations that she is under - just to provide a starting point to your thoughts.
    Well, if she's fearful of her safety, why publish a book in which she is unlikely to be able to add much to what has already been said? Maybe I was a bit more outspoken than usual, but I challenge Cherry to share with us one new morsel of information that will disprove this. I am fed up with being played along.

Quote To accuse any person of deliberately withholding information for money is most distasteful.
    Come on. This is happening all the time in conspiracy websites all over the Internet. If she wants to make a bit of money out of it, good luck to her.

Quote For correctness and clarity - "Cherry version" is in fact Tom Costello's version. As I understand Cherry is continuing with a promise made to Tom in the event of anything untoward happening. That being that humanity is made aware of the truth of Dulce. You seem to be minimizing and disregarding the actions of a very brave and wonderful man who by all accounts was doing the right thing by us as a species.
    To begin with, I and others doubt whether "Thomas Edwin Castello" ever existed, not the least being "Colonel X" in Anthony Sanchez's book UFO Highway. Of course, if the lie is different at every level and the PTB went to great lengths to remove all details about him, that might explain why Colonel X's investigation failed. Unlike Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider, we don't even have a photo of him. Even if one were posted, how would we know it is genuine?

What was "Tom Castello" alleged to have taken away from Dulce? Photos, maybe a video, and a "flash gun". A few of the photos were copied, and these rather uninformative sketches plus some text ended up as the "Dulce Papers", which John Lear admits to creating, having been given the sketches by "Ann West".

The circulating video is a fake, and the only photograph of the Dulce base Blood lab claimed to be authentic could have been taken in just about any lab. Download all you want, here and here. There's not even a sketch of the Flash gun, nor anyone else who corroborates the description apart from maybe Jason Bishop III, described as an "unknown so-called researcher".

The "main meat" of "Tom Castello's" revelations relate to his description of the base in an interview by "Branton", part of "The Dulce Book". In fact, all the information on Castello, whether by Red Elk (unreliable) or John Rhodes, inevitably leads back once again to "Branton's" interview (they all quote him). I get the feeling that Cherry is not overly impressed by this guy; my gut feeling is that Branton embroidered the original interview, if indeed there ever was one.

Anyhow, the material in these disclosures is well and truly dated, replaced by growing support for the idea that what were once regarded as reptilian aliens prowling the corridors of Dulce were/are no more than human-engineered Programmable Life Forms (PLFs), as propounded by Barry King. Even the eminent Dr Steven Greer agrees with this point of view on his Good ETs and Bad ETs WorldPuja interview (21 Mb, well worth downloading).

All this is consistent with the PTB's long-term-goal of creating a credible "alien enemy" image to justify embarking on a third World War against them.

The obvious solution is for her to be interviewed by Bill Ryan, which wouldn't hurt her book's publicity and would make it easier for us to judge what else she may have to offer.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 11th February 2011 at 13:16.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Bluewool (7th March 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), moais (11th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote Unlike Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider, we don't even have a photo of him. Even if one were posted, how would we know it is genuine?
    Please see Bill's post # 25 for a photo of him and also at post #27

Quote o begin with, I and others doubt whether "Thomas Edwin Castello" ever existed, not the least being "Colonel X" in Anthony Sanchez's book UFO Highway
    Bills post at #26 talks about Sanchez

I have just read John Lears post at ATS its not a site I really go to, but had a quick read. It appear that Kerry and Bill interviewed him, so will be interesting to see what Bill has to say on this specifically regarding his claim that he created the notes and the sketches.
    Quote which John Lear admits to creating, having been given the sketches by "Ann West".
    Anne West is Cherry's pseudonym for literary purposes.

It does appear that the Branton interview was heavily embroidered

I notice the confusion on ATS re access points to Dulce. I have posted before, but will repost

(It is not recommended that you try to obtain access. You will not get back out - also its against the law to enter a military base)

1. Dulce Lake – East south, statue of the Virgin in blue robes holding flowers, inside a small stone grotto. Use a Greek cross for a key (inverted) To activate the voice security, use a male voice, (not loud) say “Ave, Ave, Ave.” The three foot statue moves forward, look for the small opening with a mounted ladder inside.
    2. Highway 1 south to intersect, turn east, follow dirt road approximately six miles south. Turn west toward mountain on a small trail (part of a dry wash) look for a link chain fence. Cross at the posed sign, up beside shrubs and trees is a small shed. Inside a wall calendar hides the controls for the elevator.
    3. Go to the basement in the medical facility, look for the small door to the sub-basement that holds the narrow shaft to the first level to Dulce Base.
    4. Look for the “coal mine,” several signs for no trespassing. The “mine” looks real but it’s a façade. It is about three miles east of the town limits, turn south on a small dirt road towards a mesa, “mine” in view.
    5. Cordova Canyon. South highway 17.5 miles at the “Y” (south/east) approximately four and a half miles near a statue of a saint, use a Greek cross (rosary size) Use male voice “Ave, Ave, Ave.” Statues moves forward.

Use a geological survey map. Note: Aztec NM UFO crash in direct line to Dulce site. Also note that Dulce NM is a low gravity area, Dulce is -260, indicating caverns below the area.

This is what is included in the buried box
    THE DULCE PAPERS
    Include:

25 black and white photos
    6 minute video tape of Dulce Facility with no dialog.
    A set of technical papers pertaining to Facility -
    Papers discussing -
    copper & molybdenum,
    magnesium & potassium,
    medical terminology,
    ultraviolet light and gamma rays,
    the true purpose of the EBE's,
    usage of cow blood,
    DNA manipulation,
    almost human being,
    creation of non gender being,
    DNA manipulation,
    almost human beings,
    sketches of the photos.

There is more information that I have not put here given that Cherry (aka Mystery) is now a member. If she is happy for me to post on her behalf then I will. The decision will be hers

If you have a facebook, you may like to be friends with Cherry. You would then have access to all the notes.

If you have specific question I am sure that they will be answered if phrased in the right manner.

As indicated and Cherry will attest - she is intensely private and she only became visible due to the amount of incorrect information that was being given to the public. It would be fair to say she was terrified of joining facebook.

The offer was certainly made for an interview and that still stands as far as I am aware. You could ask her if she would consider it?

I hope that you will understand that this very lovely lady has no malice and is not here to persuade anyone. She is simply here to make people aware. Please have patience.

A kind and gentle word may get you the response that you are looking for - or one you are not.
    Last edited by witchy1; 11th February 2011 at 14:07.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Bluewool (7th March 2011), Butterfli13 (16th February 2011), Chuck (14th February 2011), daledo (12th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (11th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), moais (11th February 2011), Neal (16th February 2011), passiglight (11th February 2011), Sebastion (15th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), starsmoonmtns (18th February 2011), sunflower (17th February 2011), winnasboy (17th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

I have recevied this letter from Cherry following my apology to her on behalf of Avalon.

Hello Karen,
    I thank you for your kindness and your help. I know you didn't know this would happen, and I do not blame you at all.

I was shocked and dismayed when str8thinker attacked me, because I was I heard that sort of attacks were not tolerated at Avalon. Now I know better - I was invited to join only to be attacked.

I certainly don't mind if a person chooses to disagree with me, I believe everyone has the right to believe what ever they choose, but to they have to suggest that I am a money grabbing liar?? If I wanted to make money out of Dulce Base and Tom Castello I would have published all the Dulce material myself back in 1987 - but I allowed everyone else went on lectures, everyone wrote books, went on TV and radio and make money. I have never earned one penny for all the millions of words that have been published about Dulce world wide. To be suggest that I am trying to make money on this is a grave personal insult.

I will not go anywhere I am not welcome... and I am not welcome at Avalon... and people wonder why I remain a hermit and avoid the public. THIS is why I avoid
    the public.

I am very private, and shy and avoid all public places. Since I have been Facebook, I have been asked seventeen times to be interviewed on TV and radio, and seventeen times I have refused. I have been offered money twice just to be interviewed. I said no. Does that match str8thinkers picture of me trying getting money?

Is honesty and truth such a rare thing that no one believes it when they see it? Is it possible that someone can just trying to do the right thing and straighten the record and tell it right?

I doubt that I'll be back to Avalon, I misunderstood the format, I thought it was a friendly place where people can share their information in an open discussion form. I don't not like snipers.

Thank for trying to educate people, and you have my permission to continue to discuss my/Tom's material at Avalon.
    Good luck Karen, and as always, you have my permission to use my letters, including this one.
    Many Blessings

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Bluewool (7th March 2011), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Butterfli13 (16th February 2011), Chuck (14th February 2011), daledo (12th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), iceni tribe (20th February 2011), JDM (11th February 2011), kasee (12th February 2011), moais (11th February 2011), mountain_jim (12th February 2011), Mystique (20th February 2011), rosie (12th February 2011), sdafnom (16th February 2011), Sebastion (15th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), silverchimes (28th February 2011), sunflower (17th February 2011), winnasboy (17th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #153
    Deactivated
    Thanks

What about figures in history and legend that killed dragons. Im aware this has come up before, but if they could kill them swords and arrows can we not do the same minus the arrows and swords.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Well...

I kinda feel this is my fault for restarting the discussion and asking questions.
    I should have just left it alone.
    I didn't even know there was anyone still around that Thomas had shared this with.

I have always believed that Dulce is indeed a real place and real things happen there.
    Thats why when someone mentioned 5 different accounts.
    That just confirms for me that there is indeed something going on there, that the people do not know about.

I do appreciate Cherry taking the time to answer some of my questions.

I only wish I had the opportunity to ask more, and learn more information about the base and what is going on there,
    ESPECIALLY, from someone who actually knew Thomas very well. And trusted with all of this information.

Thank You Witchy1 for everything you have been doing here. You are a tremendous help to connecting all of us and getting this out also.

Thank You Cherry for taking the time to come here and answer some of my questions.

I would be more then happy if you decide to come back, which I hope you do.
    Last edited by JDM; 12th February 2011 at 00:06. Reason: grammer

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

daledo (12th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), kinerkid (12th February 2011), Sebastion (15th February 2011), winnasboy (17th February 2011), witchy1 (12th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,293 times in 8,660 posts

Well I will not say what I am thinking here, decorum will not allow it.

Appreciate your efforts here, Mystery.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

JDM (12th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), witchy1 (12th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #156
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

@Mystery and witchy1

Well that certainly makes a difference! A big thanks for informing us as you have just done, and please accept my apologies for misinterpreting your shyness as deliberate concealment.

I had been to your Facebook site and all I found was the "New Dulce Letter" page. I looked for an earlier version but could not find one - maybe it contains info I missed.

Sorry if I gave you the impression you're not welcome at Avalon. My words were not intended as an attack, merely to express significant doubt about what has already been published about Tom. Please stay so we may all benefit by having you with us.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

wegge (14th February 2011), winnasboy (17th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #157
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

At this time i feel so angry and responsible because i asked Mystery if she would come back and answer questions again, i would never have put her in the position she was put in if i had known, and due to someone having no decorum and respect to others we have lost a very knowledgeable, caring, loving member. I shall keep in touch with her and will let anyone who would like to know how she is getting on as at the moment she is unwell.
    My apologies to you Witchy for having put you in a postion were you have had to defended Mystery, this situation should never have occurred

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

daledo (12th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), JDM (12th February 2011), mountain_jim (12th February 2011), Mystery (13th February 2011), Sebastion (15th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), WhiteStar (15th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

@Mystery and witchy1
    Well that certainly makes a difference! A big thanks for informing us as you have just done, and please accept my apologies for misinterpreting your shyness as deliberate concealment.

Sorry if I gave you the impression you're not welcome at Avalon. My words were not intended as an attack, merely to express significant doubt about what has already been published about Tom. Please stay so we may all benefit by having you with us.
    This comment was not directed at me, but,

I thank you for that str8thinker.
    If there is anything we can agree on. We have all come here to understand, learn and grow more.

We have all been surrounded by lies and disinformation our whole lives, its everywhere.
    It seems only natural to question, dissect, analyze and Prove everything.

But sometimes there are little "gems" in there .
    Between all of the misinformation, distrust and lies, that we have to use our own intuition and felling.
    Without Proving 100%, in your face, hands on hard evidence that can be dissected, questioned and analyzed.

I hope Cherry decides to come back.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

daledo (12th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), mountain_jim (12th February 2011), witchy1 (12th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Quote Posted by JDM (here)
    @Mystery and witchy1

This comment was not directed at me, but,

I thank you for that str8thinker.
    If there is anything we can agree on. We have all come here to understand, learn and grow more.

We have all been surrounded by lies and disinformation our whole lives, its everywhere.
    It seems only natural to question, dissect, analyze and Prove everything.

But sometimes there are little "gems" in there .
    Between all of the misinformation, distrust and lies, that we have to use our own intuition and felling.
    Without Proving 100%, in your face, hands on hard evidence that can be dissected, questioned and analyzed.

I hope Cherry decides to come back.
    I think this is a lesson for everyone on this site to learn. Other sites have lots of members and lots of information but what I likes about Project Avalon was the courtesy it gave all of its members. This is the reason that I joined this forum and is the first and only one I am a member on. There has been a few thousand people join since Jan 1st the day the Charles material was released. People seem to be on edge but that is no excuse to treat others the way they have the last 6 weeks. Everyone here needs to take a big breath and digest information that is presented here and on other threads and come up with good questions that can help the truth be exposed instead of character assassinations or ill humor that only hinders the investigation of what we all want (to KNOW). I am 99% sure that there are members posting on our forum that post responses to comments that try to steer people away from the real truth and sway the majority of people that way. This is an assumption by me and I cannot prove anything. We all have to come together as the group we once were or we will not make it in the future. TPTB want us fighting, discrediting the whistle blowers, and farther away from the facts. Lets not do that job for them.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Bluewool (7th March 2011), Butterfli13 (16th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (12th February 2011), Jean-Luc (15th February 2011), mountain_jim (12th February 2011), Sebastion (15th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), WhiteStar (15th February 2011), winnasboy (17th February 2011), witchy1 (12th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by learninglight (here)
    At this time i feel so angry and responsible because i asked Mystery if she would come back and answer questions again, i would never have put her in the position she was put in if i had known, and due to someone having no decorum and respect to others we have lost a very knowledgeable, caring, loving member. I shall keep in touch with her and will let anyone who would like to know how she is getting on as at the moment she is unwell.
    My apologies to you Witchy for having put you in a postion were you have had to defended Mystery, this situation should never have occurred
    Please do not feel responsible to others. You are a kind person, and your kind words are appreciated.
    Many blessings
    Mystery
    Last edited by Mystery; 13th February 2011 at 20:03.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (14th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 8 17 LastLast