+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 9 17 LastLast

Thread: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi Str8thinker, I thought long and hard and edited much before I posted this.

I must say I was deeply saddened with not only your written word, but the tone of your post. I had thought better of you.

We are very fortunate to have Mystery here as our guest. We asked her to come to share her knowledge, which she very kindly agreed to. She didn't have to.

To date we have obtained as a goup an immense amount of information which whe was under no obligation to provide. She does this only so that humanity can be made aware of the truth. This is the truth of Tom Costello. Mystery is the ONLY person with this information - to date all others have been disregarded as disinformaton or very distorted truth all with their genesis in Toms work as I understand.

There are many reasons why she cannot share all, if you might pause to consider the consequences to herself and her family of total disclosure or of the imposed obligations that she is under - just to provide a starting point to your thoughts.

Quote 2) The more I read of Mystery's posts, the more this is beginning to smell the same way. No point in revealing anything more when there is money to be made from a forthcoming book which I expect to be as unsatisfying as it is fictitious, in both senses.
    To accuse any person of deliberately withholding information for money is most distasteful. I suspect you will find that we have been privy to much information, all questions on the matter are quickly and honestly answered. Mystery has advised that further information will be included in the book - but this will be more of filling in the gaps and the nitty gritty of the matter. We already know the bigger picture.

If you "expect to be as unsatisfying as it is fictitious, in both senses", one can assume you will not be purchasing or reading the book as clearly in your opinion it would be worthless.
    Can I ask why you would then say this. What benefit did it have to anyone. Was it simply to hurt Mysterys feelings, given she is reading this thread at the moment ? I can see no other reason.

Quote This is starting to smell too. If Cherry's version is genuine, I see no reason why she should not offer her expert opinion on the other materials, both of which I have now read. This is, after all, a forum where stuff can be objectively analyzed.
    I suggest that there is every reason why she does not offer her opinion. Have you considered what those reasons might be. Is it not her (or anyones) right to refuse to cast judgement on another. Is this what we are about?

I dont understand why do you consider that she "should" make comment at your request? I wonder who are you to demand such a thing? Does the fact that she has choosen not to make comment speak volumes in itself, specifically to her integrity - which for some reason you appear to have attacked.

Yes, this is a form where information can be objectively analyzed - However we can only discuss that which we have been presented with, we are in no position to force anyone to do or say anything or stand as judge and jury in respect of anyones opinons. That is just the way it is.

For correctness and clarity - "Cherry version" is in fact Tom Costello's version. As I understand Cherry is continuing with a promise made to Tom in the event of anything untoward happening. That being that humanity is made aware of the truth of Dulce. You seem to be minimizing and disregarding the actions of a very brave and wonderful man who by all accounts was doing the right thing by us as a species.

Quote So, Cherry, what's really stopping you from commenting on it?
    Not only are you suggesting that there is something hidden which is "stopping" her discussing the matter, but you accuse her of keeping secrets. Why do you speak with such confrontation?

There is every reason to beleive that Mystery is telling the truth. If you do not beleive that, then that is your absolute right.

There is little value coming onto this thread (or any other thread) with mindless insults, disparaging comments, writings of arrogance and demands for self serving answers.

At minimum good manners and respect are warranted. IMHO

Str8thinker offered a sincere apology and I accepted. Thank you for all your generous words, and for defending me. It touches my heart.
    Thank you.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), granny (18th February 2011), iceni tribe (20th February 2011), JDM (14th February 2011), kasee (13th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011), mountain_jim (15th February 2011), Sebastion (15th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), WhiteStar (15th February 2011), winnasboy (17th February 2011), witchy1 (13th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Mystery (here)
    Str8thinker offered a sincere apology and I accepted. Thank you for all your generous words, and for defending me. It touches my heart.
    Thank you.

One thing that I would point out to you, is that resistance to ideas is always high if you are on the mark.
    There will always be people who resist what you have to say, don't let that stop you.
    If there is no resistance, then you are either in the wrong place, the wrong time or with the wrong info.

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Cherry,
    Im happy you decided to come back. If is ok with you, I would like to continue asking questions and talking about this.

1) Can you describe in detail your encounter with the repton? How, where, or the purpose of the encounter?
    If not I understand. There are a few people here that have had encounters with them. But they dont like to go into detail about it much. It seems to be a very personal experience.

2) Do you ever wish that you had never got involved with this material or Thomas? Do you think things would be "easier" had you never known?

3) Why did they choose Thomas for that specific job at Dulce? What made him "standout" to the people that put him there?

4) How long did Thomas stay underground or at the base at a time? I mean, did he leave everyday? like 9 to 5? or did he have to stay for weeks at a time?

5) Do the "Greys" also do genetic experiments?

Thank You for taking the time to come back and discus more with us.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019)

6. Link to Post #164
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Why don't a group of us get together and go in search of those boxes of photos! One person can be in charge of food, the other in charge of water, one in charge of map reading, one driver and i can.........i can be the supervisor. I can make sure you all work together like a team and co-ordinate the search properly.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kooky For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Mystery (14th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #165
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Hi Cherry!

I wanted to now welcome you to Project Avalon and thank you for coming here to share with us.

I also want to thank you for deciding to come back. What some of us are trying to do isn't easy in the first place, by no means, and every once-in-awhile you'll encounter times that just make you want to up and quit. And believe me when I say that I understand this feeling well. So whenever this occurs, I have learned to just take a deep breath or take a break from it and the problem usually resolves itself. But also, Avalon has a fantastic group of moderators who WILL take care of the problem if need be!

Lastly, and I just have to say it . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Warmest Wishes,

Harley

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Mystery (14th February 2011), Sebastion (15th February 2011), Yoda (19th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDM (here)
    Cherry,
    Im happy you decided to come back. If is ok with you, I would like to continue asking questions and talking about this.

1) Can you describe in detail your encounter with the repton? How, where, or the purpose of the encounter?
    If not I understand. There are a few people here that have had encounters with them. But they dont like to go into detail about it much. It seems to be a very personal experience.

2) Do you ever wish that you had never got involved with this material or Thomas? Do you think things would be "easier" had you never known?

3) Why did they choose Thomas for that specific job at Dulce? What made him "standout" to the people that put him there?

4) How long did Thomas stay underground or at the base at a time? I mean, did he leave everyday? like 9 to 5? or did he have to stay for weeks at a time?

5) Do the "Greys" also do genetic experiments?

Thank You for taking the time to come back and discus more with us.
    Thank you for the questions, but please me aware that it would be more fair to others if you go do a little research and find the answers in the comments witchy1 posted earlier or you visit my Facebook "NOTES" and read all my DULCE BASE comments. (you need not be a member to read my NOTES, but membership at Facebook is free) I choose not to be redundant and answer the same questions repeatedly.
    By reading the basic questions you asked, you haven't read any of my NOTES.

In question 2 - you are asking me if I wish I never met my best friend - let me ask you this, do you have any friends? Do you regret ever meeting them? Of course not! One does not 'regret' meeting one's best friend. I've known him since 1961, and I will NEVER regret meeting that wonderful man.

On question 1. you asked the 'purpose' of that encounter. Sometimes one does not know 'why' something happens, and believe me, I am no different than you. Do you know what purpose why you met me? Is there a deeper meaning or reason in meeting me? No. It happened. It is not esoteric, it is Fate.

You mentioned that other people have had experience with reptons, and they don't go into detail either.
    It is difficult for my to guess exact what 'details' you are expecting or hoping to understand. I suggest you visit my Facebook NOTES and look for an article "Reptilian Encounter in the Nevada Desert," perhaps more of the detail you seen can be found there.

Regarding question 3. please read my NOTES in Facebook for the answers. 'What made him stand out in his job.' That is a strange question, unless you are hoping to hire him. (not going to happen, the gentleman is assumed dead since 1991) His qualifications are found all over the world in many languages. Please check my NOTES in Facebook, and if you still have questions that have not been addressed in the past, I will gladly answer your questions. I am not being evasive or rude, I am being fair to other readers that have been read the Dulce Material since 1987, it becomes redundant so please understand, it is new to you, it is old news to others.
    Many blessings to you, and to your loved ones.
    Mystery

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (14th February 2011), ketikoti (17th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Hi Cherry!

I wanted to now welcome you to Project Avalon and thank you for coming here to share with us.

I also want to thank you for deciding to come back. What some of us are trying to do isn't easy in the first place, by no means, and every once-in-awhile you'll encounter times that just make you want to up and quit. And believe me when I say that I understand this feeling well. So whenever this occurs, I have learned to just take a deep breath or take a break from it and the problem usually resolves itself. But also, Avalon has a fantastic group of moderators who WILL take care of the problem if need be!

Lastly, and I just have to say it . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Warmest Wishes,

Harley
    Hello Harley, Thank you for your warm welcome. In the future I will be careful to evaluate the words and try not to judge others choice of words - and hope others too will do the same. I too, tend to be honest in my point of views to the point of being blunt. I live by the Golden Rule. If there are moderaters on Avalon, how often to they check on offensive material? Or not acceptable material?
    I thank you for your advice Harley, and it is deeply appreciated! Thank you!
    Blessings Always
    Mystery (thanks for the Birthday wishes!!)

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Harley (14th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Thanks Cherry,

I understand.

I have tried to view your facebook page, but I cant seem to access it without an account. I can see your picture but to look at anything further it says I have to make an account.

I will use someone else's account to view it.

Thanks

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Mystery (15th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Thanks Cherry,

I understand.

I have tried to view your facebook page, but I cant seem to access it without an account. I can see your picture but to look at anything further it says I have to make an account.

Thanks
    My apologies if you can't read it, it is set on easiest settings. Let me check on my Facebook settings and see if something is check off or something, it is supposed to be set on "Everyone" meaning, anyone can access my written material. I haven't had anyone else say they couldn't read it, and I've had many comments that they did read the material with no problems.

Unless there is a fluke in the system, or your own computer's settings, you should be able to read all reading material at my Facebook pages
    I will check on this problem and get bcak to you.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), JDM (14th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Thanks Cherry,

I understand.

Thanks
    My apologies if you can't read it, it is set on easiest settings. Let me check on my Facebook settings and see if something is check off or something, it is supposed to be set on "Everyone" meaning, anyone can access my written material. I haven't had anyone else say they couldn't read it, and I've had many comments that they did read the material with no problems.

Unless there is a fluke in the system, or your own computer's settings, you should be able to read all reading material at my Facebook pages
    I will check on this problem and get bcak to you.
    Ok Thank You,

I dont understand eithier, I can see pages like CNN or Histrory Channels FB pages. i can even see some other researchers pages.
    I think I used to be able to see them without having a FB account. Maybe FB has changed this or something.

If you dont see a problem, I will just ask to use one of my relatives accounts to see it.

No Problem.

EDIT: I can see it now. I was going to make a "fake" account to see it. Then I realized that I had made a "fake" account for the same reason about 2 years ago.

I know it sounds weird, but I just dont like to use FB or google because of there ties to the NSA, and CIA. and there Data mining operations. i use http://www.startpage.com/ for my search engine. The most secure and private search engine there is. (supposedly)
    Last edited by JDM; 14th February 2011 at 19:30.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Mystery (15th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Hi Cherry,

I just wanted to say thank you for the material you have provided, I have enjoyed reading it immensely.

I was very sad that you had left, but now that your back I'm happy again!

Have a very happy birthday!

with Love,

Charlie Pecos

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Mystery (21st January 2013), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (19th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

I read through all the notes on Cherry's FB page.

There is quiet a bit there. I think there are a couple of newly posted letters that she added to her notes recently also.

I will be watching for more releases of material and notes.

As of now I really cant think of any questions because most were already covered.

Thanks
    Cherry

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Mystery (15th February 2011), Yoda (19th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

This is really interesting, in case no one has seen this yet!!!

AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Jean-Luc (15th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Charlie Pecos (here)
    Hi Cherry,

I just wanted to say thank you for the material you have provided, I have enjoyed reading it immensely.

I was very sad that you had left, but now that your back I'm happy again!

Have a very happy birthday!

with Love,

Charlie Pecos
    I thank you Charlie, your words are most welcome. It is always encouraging to know that your message is read and appreciated, and your gentle way of expressing yourself reached my heart.
    Thank you for the birthday wishes too, it is nice to be considered a friend, and missed when I am not there.
    Many Blessings,
    Cherry/Mystery

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Charlie Pecos (16th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Yoda (16th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AlkaMyst (here)
    This is really interesting, in case no one has seen this yet!!!

AlkaMyst
    I am always pleased when people remember ad talk about Dulce Base. Phil did a lot of appearances and lectures, and he talked about the Dulce situation in all of his presenations. For that, I thank him. It is sad that he upset the wrong people, and it his tragic death should not forgotten.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

AlkaMyst (16th February 2011), Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Jean-Luc (15th February 2011), meeradas (15th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), winnasboy (17th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #176
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Are greys stronger than humans, could they take a beat down. im asking this because they always look kinda weak.

EDIT

Sorry another question, is there a way to block out there mental powers.
    Last edited by Gone002; 15th February 2011 at 19:19.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,502 times in 32,931 posts

Thank you.
    Cherry, I'm delighted you're here - and I also thank Str8thinker for his integrity. He was kind enough to copy me his personal message to Cherry: it was the action of a real gentleman (if you will forgive my Englishness!)

What unites us all is that we are all trying to get at the truth. We all have pieces, and sometimes they don't appear to fit together. That's when it can feel frustrating.

I have quite a large box of bits that don't seem to fit too well - and I never throw them away. Who knows how and when they might become critically important.

I don't think I've said this on this thread (If I have, someone please let me know!) - but Kerry and I were given information privately three years ago, that we never acted upon, that correlates with the 'Buried Box' information known by Cherry. It's exactly the same location. I know precisely where this is.

That much was enough to persuade me to take Cherry's account very seriously and create an account for her here at Avalon - where she and we can work together to figure out the truth between us.

All best wishes, Bill

33. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlkaMyst (15th February 2011), Buchanan561 (19th February 2011), Butterfli13 (16th February 2011), conk (25th October 2012), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), granny (18th February 2011), kasee (15th February 2011), learninglight (15th February 2011), Midnight Rambler (15th February 2011), Mystery (16th February 2011), Mystique (20th February 2011), Neal (16th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Sadieblue (27th April 2019), silvanelf (10th June 2019), silverchimes (28th February 2011), str8thinker (16th February 2011), transitionalman (16th February 2011), winnasboy (17th February 2011), witchy1 (15th February 2011), yaksuit (16th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thank you.
    Cherry, I'm delighted you're here - and I also thank Str8thinker for his integrity. He was kind enough to copy me his personal message to Cherry: it was the action of a real gentleman (if you will forgive my Englishness!)

What unites us all is that we are all trying to get at the truth. We all have pieces, and sometimes they don't appear to fit together. That's when it can feel frustrating.

I have quite a large box of bits that don't seem to fit too well - and I never throw them away. Who knows how and when they might become critically important.

I don't think I've said this on this thread (If I have, someone please let me know!) - but Kerry and I were given information privately three years ago, that we never acted upon, that correlates with the 'Buried Box' information known by Cherry. It's exactly the same location. I know precisely where this is.

That much was enough to persuade me to take Cherry's account very seriously and create an account for her here at Avalon - where she and we can work together to figure out the truth between us.

All best wishes, Bill
    I completely agree that Str8thinker acted like a gentleman, after he discovered he was mistaken, he corrected that mistake and his sincere apology was gratefully accepted. His words as the words true gentleman. I am so happy to learn that you have copies of the material so there are no mistaking. Thank you!

Thank you Bill for giving me the opportunity to publically thank you for your kindness in opening an account for me, and making me feel welcome, mere words can't express how much that means to me - thank you and Kerry for your generous act and help. It is very appreciated!

Bill, It is true that you do know the mountain in question, and the location in Arizona, the box is still waiting for the right man (or woman) to uncover this vital information.
    Two mutual friends, as well of my husband Bill and I attempted to retrieve the box, but since I suffer from a bad back (a broken back from a car wreck) I was unable to reach the top and show the exact location. My friends know the area, and although they tried several other times to reach the correct location, the box is still in the ground. This mountain is big, with rough terrain, boulders the size of houses, trees and bushes have grown over the hiding place of the box. Tom and I buried that box in the arly 1980s, and in that time, everthing keeps growing - finding that box wouldn't be an easy to spot, even though there are strong landmarks that I recognise right away, it is not easy to describe a rough and wild area. I am getting older every year, I really doubt I could climb that mountain now in my advancing age.

I have several file cabinets crammed with UFO articles, letters and newsclippings, and like you Bill, I won't part with the material. I wonder what will happen to all that material when I die? Maybe I can find an UFO museum or someone that freely shares information and transfer that material before it is too late. Any suffestions?
    Again I offer many thanks!
    Mystery

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Butterfli13 (16th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), JDM (15th February 2011), kasee (15th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), winnasboy (17th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

36. Link to Post #179
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Mystery, I can only imagine the wealth of information you have. My simple suggestion would be to digitize it - scan it all to your hard drive and make had copies via CD's and sent to people you trust. Also once its on your hard drive create a space on the net for it all. I'm a bit of a techno idiot, so cant even begin to understand how this happens. But perhaps some kind soul on Avalon may be in a positon to help if you needed assistance. I guess the hard part would be scanning it all.

My questions for today if I may.

What do you consider the purpose behind the genetic experimentations at Dulce is i.e. what do you beleive they tryng to ultimately achieve and how many eons will it take to get to the end of it if indeed there is an end in sight. How long have they been doing this?

In a response to one of your readers on fb I recall you alluded to what they do with the victims at Dulce. I wonder if you could expand on this specifically whereby each day a human gets lighter and lighter until such time as there is but a shell left?

Do the Reptons have a "soul" the same as ours or similar? Is this what makes us attractive to them or is it perhaps our DNA or perhaps our emotions and free spirits? (why dont they pick on another interplanetary species - LOL) Are we that unique in the scheme of things that no other species in the universe has whatever we have??

Do you believe that we (humans) were originally a genetic mutation created by the Reptons and that there are in effect different "types" of humans living on the planet. If so what might be the distinction between them?

I have many many questions Mystery, but do understand your position. I appeciate any informaton at all that you are prepared to share with us at Avalon

Love and light
    Witchy
    Last edited by witchy1; 15th February 2011 at 22:56.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2020), Mystery (16th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), Yoda (16th February 2011)

38. Link to Post #180
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi Mystery, I can only imagine the wealth of information you have. My simple suggestion would be to digitize it - scan it all to your hard drive and make had copies via CD's and sent to people you trust. Also once its on your hard drive create a space on the net for it all. I'm a bit of a techno idiot, so cant even begin to understand how this happens. But perhaps some kind soul on Avalon may be in a positon to help if you needed assistance. I guess the hard part would be scanning it all.

My questions for today if I may.

What do you consider the purpose behind the genetic experimentations at Dulce is i.e. what do you beleive they tryng to ultimately achieve and how many eons will it take to get to the end of it if indeed there is an end in sight. How long have they been doing this?

In a response to one of your readers on fb I recall you alluded to what they do with the victims at Dulce. I wonder if you could expand on this specifically whereby each day a human gets lighter and lighter until such time as there is but a shell left?

Do the Reptons have a "soul" the same as ours or similar? Is this what makes us attractive to them or is it perhaps our DNA or perhaps our emotions and free spirits? (why dont they pick on another interplanetary species - LOL) Are we that unique in the scheme of things that no other species in the universe has whatever we have??

Do you believe that we (humans) were originally a genetic mutation created by the Reptons and that there are in effect different "types" of humans living on the planet. If so what might be the distinction between them?

I have many many questions Mystery, but do understand your position. I appeciate any informaton at all that you are prepared to share with us at Avalon

Love and light
    Witchy
    That is an excellent idea Witchy.
    I will go one further, not only do you digitise the info, you turn it into torrents and put it up on the net.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 9 17 LastLast