+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: COURTNEY BROWN : REMOTE VIEWING THE PHOENIX LIGHTS (live stream on 29 July 2015)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,633 times in 4,567 posts

Default Re: COURTNEY BROWN : REMOTE VIEWING THE PHOENIX LIGHTS (live stream on 29 July 2015)

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Reality is quantum in nature, and thus, is on a timeless scale.

When we get to mass atomic structure, we arrive at the timeline unidirectional time universe we call 3D time-space.

We arrive here, we emerge from out of the 2d quantum field aspects. Our existence is a literal -- flowing emergence.

We project INTO the timeline-unidirectional time universe we call 3D. We live by looking out the rear view mirror, and see only into the 3D time universe, when we use our ego and our bodies.

When we realize the inner self, where the flow into this space comes from... the quantum, timeless, multi-dimensional aspects - come forth.

So, Mike, Twain, etc.. think of it this way:

You are standing in a river:

each atom is like a windmill that is spinning from the flow and it is created by the flow. The windmill or atom as a spinning vortex pattern. Seen only in and via their context to one another.

When we think, when we emote, when we walk and talk, when our heart beats, we are looking DOWNSTREAM ONLY, at the past ONLY. VIA the past. all of the universe of 3d time-space and unidirectional time is a history. It is historical. It contains only the past.

Science will tell you that the exact NOW moment is impossible to reach, except by 'quantum spookiness' Which means, in the context of atoms and elements, alloys and chemicals, etc... they all exist in the past, no matter how we measure them, it is always the past. Even though the NOW moment is what makes them go, what they run on, what their interactions stem from.

So, you can look inside and then be in the now moment, out of time, multi-dimensional, anywhere, any time any place, any interaction, any connection....... or continue to look at the past ---of your ass. Literally.

The animal, the body, the avatar that we project into this past via, filters everything. EVERYTHING, and it makes sure that you continue to look at this past timeline 3d time-space universe thing.

Now, importantly, when we project, we can project into and on those historical elements of atoms and the time-space that exists as a relation between them. But remember that within each of them, is a NOW moment, they flow from the eternal all connected NOW moment. And we are connected to all things, we are of that now moment.

So, when someone brings their affected and nasty past into the now moment and projects it upon the atoms and dark matter, in it's emergence into this 'past' thing called 3d reality... ..it can and does affect EVERYTHING.

All the weird science, the alien encounters, the psychic encounters, the whole damn thing, all of it....all you can think of ...is directly explained via this simple explanation. This simple point of vital understanding.

So, to not be negative -as integration, as projection... to not shift and color the emergence of the now moment.... as it flows into being as the past and as representation of the 3D universe that every one reading this tends to call 'reality'.'

For example, crossing dimensions? Beings feeding off us, from other dimensions? Yes, no problemo, definitely possible, as the NOW moment of emergence is the fulcrum point. Other dimensions are simply relational aspects of this flow, at a different angle of integration (connected at the same fulcrum) and interaction. So when you are manipulated into modifying your own reality, this can and does cause energy shifts in other dimensions. it is all frequency dependent energetic vibration, thus ley lines and dimensional crossing zones, dimensional craft that travel through the fulcrum point, and then emerge elsewhere, etc. The list of things that can be explained via this simple point is endless as the questions, as it all fits. and Occam's razors says that..the simplest answer..tends to be the right one.

There is no question in all of science and all weird questions, physics or otherwise....that cannot be answered, when it the analysis is rooted in this simple point.

i understood all this perfectly for a second or 2 ....and then it vanished. the metaphor was helpful.

i was just reading something the other day about never being in the present...but it was all couched in this idea that it takes light x amount of nano seconds to reach our eyes...so basically we're always seeing the past...as humans, we will always be a step behind the universe.

i understand your concept is an entirely different one, but it reminded me of this

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,738 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: COURTNEY BROWN : REMOTE VIEWING THE PHOENIX LIGHTS (live stream on 29 July 2015)

Quote Kerry has interviewed Courtney before , she just knows he is holding back , and
    though she seemed insensitive, and not listening properly. If the interview went on
    longer I think they would of been fine. They were only scheduled for around 45
    mins , so Courtney may not of been able to call back..............
    It was scheduled for much longer then that and it was already 30 minutes late. it was suppose to start at 9:30 pm Ny time.
    They got cut of for some reason and she tried to get him back to Finnish the interview but to no avail.

It is scheduled again for tonight at 10:00 pm NY time. hope to see you guys there.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), mojo (30th July 2015), william r sanford72 (30th July 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,346 times in 18,671 posts

Quote It was scheduled for much longer then that and it was already 30 minutes late. it was suppose to start at 9:30 pm Ny time.
    They got cut of for some reason and she tried to get him back to Finnish the interview but to no avail.
    Unless I imagined it , I thought Kerry said to Courtney we only have limited time
    left for the interview tonight , and he replied something like 45 mins. That's why
    although it finished abruptly , and Kerry may have tried to ring him back . I
    did not think there was an issue even though it got a little 'testy' towards the end,
    and if they are doing it again tonight that obviously confirms they are fine .....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th July 2015 at 20:22.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Becky (30th July 2015), mojo (30th July 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,645 times in 4,112 posts

Usually the remote viewer doesnt know what the target is. Did Courtney mention the viewers knew the target or not because it seems so in the video, as the opening interview mentions targets. The problem with knowing the target creates too much intellectual noise for the remote viewer to wade through. Its seems better to be clear and open and not know to avoid that. Did I miss that somwhere?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Did Courtney mention the viewers knew the target or not because it seems so in the video
    Courtney said they did not know the target and never do. It did get a but blurred as
    the US viewer broke protocol in the 'surprise ' of the moment when he saw the tall
    blonde ET with the smaller drone/grey helpers. He spoke to the Blond guy who
    looked a bit like Julian Assange as Kerry piped in , as the US viewer focused in
    the blonde humanoids face came into sharp focus and his eyes seemed to change
    into feline diamond pupils .That's the main part I can remember , hopefully they
    will get straight into it tonight.

I'm transcribing this............

Aprox 15 mins in Kerrys asks Courtney " You did not show them , your remote
    viewers , you didn't preload them at all correct " ?

Courtney answers " No we never do that , the only thing we do is I send them none
    leading e mails saying we have a target , remote view it . Period that's all they get,
    and then they do a paper and pen session to warm up and then they go to video,
    and they do it and send it to me on drop off box , and then we show the entire
    things basically unedited within the DVD's , videos on demand and the final videos
    release . So people know we are not spinning it because they can watch the whole
    thing , but the quality of the remote viewers that we work with is so great its like
    you are on the edge of your seats watching it while you actually see them explain it.

They got everything , this is a city in the American South West , people on the
    ground are looking up , there are lights in the sky , there's this huge craft in flight,
    they got everything . I mean the descriptions were so clear it would not have been
    better if they had been there with them physically looking at it with their own eyes.
    Infact it was better the way they could do it because they could go up into the craft,
    and actually see what was going on in the craft. So in that sense it was better than
    if they were eye witness's. "

Kerry replays and it in the next exchange , Kerry says we are limited for time
    and Courtney says yes aprox 40 mins he has to finish the interview .....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th July 2015 at 22:29.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

mojo (30th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I read the comments from youtube and I feel sorry for Courtney

BoilerBloodline
    Jesus...Kerry Cassidy...you cannot invite someone to be interviewed and then ridicule their protocols just to satisfy your need to feel important. Your need to sound credible has always and will always bleed through every interview. Please note: Ask a short and concise question...then SHUT ......

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,582 times in 520 posts

Courtney Brown allways talks for Hours when the keyfacts could be told in 2minutes, in every interview he explains how remoteviewing works and how his partners work ... thats the main reason i avoid his material, its just to overloaded.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st July 2015), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2015)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

This is not a Camelot interview , but is about one of the Alien project targets
    Courtney mentioned with Kerry...Which was a package of three The face on Mars
    and Cydonia , The Crater on Iapetus , and the Phoenix lights......

Courtney Brown - Aliens On Iapetus

Published on 11 Jun 2015

Courtney Brown discusses The Farsight Institute’s latest project Aliens On Iapetus.
    This remote viewing documentary focuses on what appears to be a huge set of
    structures on the surface of Iapetus, a moon of Saturn. The apparent structures
    are clearly visible in a photograph that was taken by the Cassini space probe that
    still orbits Saturn. We now know what these things are, who built them, and why.
    We also know what happened to those who stayed there, and how they died. This
    was not a military outpost, not a spy base, nor an industrial or mining location. It
    is actually more amazing than anything anyone could have imagined.

The project’s findings also pose some fascinating questions: How similar were the
    beings on Iapetus to ourselves, and can their story teach us anything about our
    own past and possible future? Could it be that life in the solar system did not begin
    on Earth but on other planets long cold and dead or even completely destroyed?
    And does our selective blindness to the cosmic catastrophes of high antiquity
    obscure terrible truths now all but lost in the mists of time? Cutting edge physics
    and emerging research into psychic phenomena might just offer some answers.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st July 2015 at 18:25.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

mab777 (6th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2015)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I was contemplating posting this as a thread , but will post here for now....

Remote Viewing Revelations From the US Military to the British MoD

By ickonic on 6th August 2015 Mysteries, What is Reality?

====================================================

Remote Viewing Revelations From the US Military to the British MoD
    By WakingTimes August 5, 2015

‘Surprising new evidence reveals that the British Government showed an active interest
    in using psychics for espionage purposes. In a document obtained under the Freedom of
    Information Act by UFO author and investigator Timothy Good, it was discovered that the
    British Ministry of Defence (MoD) undertook a study between 2001 and 2002 to investigate
    the efficiency of remote viewing.

For those who don’t know, remote viewing – also called ‘travelling clairvoyance’ – is the
    ability to perceive places, persons and actions using psychic means. As is now well known,
    the US Army and various other tax payer supported government agencies, including the CIA,
    investigated and utilised remote viewing during the 1970s and 1980s.

Now that it’s been declassified, all of the documentation pertaining to the British MoD’s remote
    viewing study can be obtained from their website – or so they claim. In one section it states
    that the results they obtained were largely unsuccessful and “undoubtedly disappointing with
    no one achieving any useful performance as an RV subject.” However, given the fact that
    untrained novices were used in the study, as well as the fact that the remote viewing methods
    they employed left much to be desired, this is not surprising.’

Read more: Remote Viewing Revelations From the US Military to the British MoD

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/08/0...e-british-mod/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th August 2015 at 08:20.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2