+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: COURTNEY BROWN : REMOTE VIEWING THE PHOENIX LIGHTS (live stream on 29 July 2015)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default COURTNEY BROWN : REMOTE VIEWING THE PHOENIX LIGHTS (live stream on 29 July 2015)

Kerry Cassidy interviewing Courtney

Last edited by shadowstalker; 30th July 2015 at 04:46.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

angelfire (30th July 2015), aranuk (31st July 2015), astridmari (30th July 2015), Baby Steps (30th July 2015), Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Daughter of Time (30th July 2015), Earthship (30th July 2015), Ecnal61 (30th July 2015), Fellow Aspirant (30th July 2015), Gaia (30th July 2015), Jake (30th July 2015), lucidity (30th July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), mojo (30th July 2015), Star Tsar (30th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th July 2015), william r sanford72 (30th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: COURTNEY BROWN : REMOTE VIEWING THE PHOENIX LIGHTS (live stream on 29 July 2015)

its ended now things went glitchie on them first courtney lost audio then things went bye bye
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), Curlew (3rd July 2016), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Earthship (30th July 2015), Ecnal61 (30th July 2015), Gaia (30th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: COURTNEY BROWN : REMOTE VIEWING THE PHOENIX LIGHTS (live stream on 29 July 2015)

Thanks Shadow stalker good interview, I can understand Kerry's frustration and
    Courtneys hesitation. Kerry was trying to say look you are talking/watching ET's
    live. Shout out to the press , we have actual contact. Courtney is saying we have
    presented plenty , that's how far we are prepared to go at this present time.

Courtney got a bit upset with Kerrys persistence then they got cut off......

interesting stuff................

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Curlew (3rd July 2016), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Ecnal61 (30th July 2015), Gaia (30th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Right. This has gone beyond "remote viewing" as such - it is actual real time telepathic contact with ETs. Perhaps Courtney does not want to go there live on air but of course Kerry does.

This is the substantive point regardless of anything else. Looks like the cat is out of the bag to be honest. Courtney won't be able to avoid this subject in future, but he'll have some time to think about how to deal with it.

As for the larger picture, perhaps this how actual contact will happen - telepathically, not physically. I guess I should say that this is how actual contact has been happening for a while. Just now it's happening in a different context. Harder to deny, because remote viewing is so well proven.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

aranuk (31st July 2015), Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), Curlew (3rd July 2016), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Elisheva (31st July 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed Twain's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, like George Van Tassel channeled his aliens, and every contactee channel since; and before that, spiritualist seances ...and lately, channeling government and ET A.I. ...doubtful. Delusions and frauds is still the norm, IMO. believers will believe, whether it's "The Holy Spirit spoke to me today!" ... Or "My Andromeda Contact tells me the sky is falling!"

Okay aside from fraud and delusion, IF people are speaking with aliens or spirits, it should be evident by now that they are either ignorant or inveterate liars -- tricksters, albeit with some noble cause. WISH THEY'D GET THEIR STORY STRAIGHT!

(Snip)
    Last edited by Twain; 30th July 2015 at 14:59.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Kind of wish Kerry would retire, but she'll need more donations. Maybe her and Collier can move in together and get on disability
    You're skepticism is turning into empty insults.. Why cant skeptics offer healthy criticism, , only insults. That is telling, Twain...

Kerry has done more to advance the concept of truth over deceit than any other person that i know,, other than Bill.. kind of a ****ty thing to say right after she just had a stroke!

These are real people, and friends!

Exactly what have you done to move the discussion forward?

I think you should apologize, right away! Kerry is a dear friend, and member of Avalon!

What you just demonstrated is NOT skepticism. Nor scientific!

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (30th July 2015), aranuk (31st July 2015), ChristianSky (31st July 2015), Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), kirolak (2nd August 2015), lisalu (31st July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), mojo (30th July 2015), sijohn (1st August 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th July 2015), Twain (30th July 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I'm sorry ...

Quote "Kerry has done more to advance the concept of truth over deceit than any other person that i know,, other than Bill.."
    ... but that's debatable.

I didn't know we had sacred cows here. Kerry, Bill of course, Simon Parkes (had a post deleted when I said he couldn't fool sheeple with his nonsense) ... Anyone else?

Seriously though, I'm not going to apologize for an opinion. I'll take a final warning or something else. And I'm serious about disability. She's sick and needs help, but 'doctors are evil'.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you like, I'll edit out the last paragraph, or you can.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Done......

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Twain, I'm not in to sencoring posts. It would be appreciated if you edit it yourself.

Kerry is a member here. Forum guidelines are quite clear about insulting members.

Twain, demanding your opinion to be honored whilst being insulting towards others Opinions does not help others to take you seriously.

If skepticism means insulting, being rude, and ridiculing others then your skepticism is NOT valid, nor welcome!

As for sacred cows? I consider ALL Avalonians sacred cows!

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

animovado (27th August 2015), avid (30th July 2015), Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), Curlew (27th June 2016), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Fellow Aspirant (31st July 2015), lisalu (31st July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), Nat_Lee (20th August 2015), Twain (30th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

In light of the guidelines, I'm sorry to Kerry and anyone else who took offence (Jake). I'll show myself the door.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Back to topic! Twain you are welcome here, of course! Its mee job to protect members and this forum!

Jake.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), Curlew (27th June 2016), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Twain (here)
    In light of the guidelines, I'm sorry to Kerry and anyone else who took offence (Jake). I'll show myself the door.

Twain, when your ready,, please come back..

jake

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), Curlew (27th June 2016), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Gaia (30th July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 times in 761 posts

Interesting, until Kerry's confrontational questioning became the interview. It's as if she didn't even watch the full Phoenix Lights video or understand anything about how Farsight Institute conducts their experiments. She was rude and unprofessional and the entire interview was awkward to listen to. Courtney Brown deserves a huge apology. The audio problem must have been the Cat Man hanging up on her.

I'm usually a defender of Kerry's, but this was over the top. Listening to Kerry was like listening to Sean Hannity AND nails on a chalkboard.
    Last edited by cursichella1; 30th July 2015 at 15:34.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), HaveBlue (31st October 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), Nan (31st July 2015)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote In light of the guidelines, I'm sorry to Kerry and anyone else who took offence (Jake). I'll show myself the door.
    That was a little impetuous mate , should of taken '5' on the bench and come back
    into play later. It can be frustrating at times , part of being on a forum like this is
    respecting other peoples views whether you believe them or not . Jake acted
    correctly and you have apologised , I hope when you calm down later and reflect ,
    you keep looking in because you are obviously looking for truths like all of us and
    are interested in this vast field of research..........
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th July 2015 at 15:48.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Becky (30th July 2015), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Jake (30th July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote I'm usually a defender of Kerry's, but this was over the top. Listening to
    Kerry was like listening to Sean Hannity AND nails on a chalkboard.
    Not quite Hannity , but I know what you mean , it reminded me of her
    confrontation with Steven Greer....LOL I understand her frustration , this
    is disclosure . But as Courtney said his remote viewers do not want to be
    labelled ' woo, woo ' , which means they are not ready to go further concerning
    the mainsteam disclosure than they have so far....

The good thing Kerry is up and running after her illness/attack.......

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Becky (30th July 2015), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Posted by Twain (here)

Twain, when your ready,, please come back..

jake

Darn darn darn....

I was just about to echo this sentiment but I just read Twain has been unsubscribed..

Too bad!

I get it, I really do. I'm not gonna read anyone the riot act. I was just hoping Twain could hang around and just take it down a notch or 2 on the caustic scale. He had some damn good takes...

Sigh.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Jake (30th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Healthy skepticism is welcome from scientific mindsets as well as more esoteric.. I relayed to him several times that his skepticism is quite welcome!

Where did healthy skepticism go? I don't understand how we move a discussion forward with insults and ridicule. The New age needs a bit of a kick in the butt! But we can do better!

Jake

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Reality is quantum in nature, and thus, is on a timeless scale.

When we get to mass atomic structure, we arrive at the timeline unidirectional time universe we call 3D time-space.

We arrive here, we emerge from out of the 2d quantum field aspects. Our existence is a literal -- flowing emergence.

We project INTO the timeline-unidirectional time universe we call 3D. We live by looking out the rear view mirror, and see only into the 3D time universe, when we use our ego and our bodies.

When we realize the inner self, where the flow into this space comes from... the quantum, timeless, multi-dimensional aspects - come forth.

So, Mike, Twain, etc.. think of it this way:

You are standing in a river:

each atom is like a windmill that is spinning from the flow and it is created by the flow. The windmill or atom as a spinning vortex pattern. Seen only in and via their context to one another.

When we think, when we emote, when we walk and talk, when our heart beats, we are looking DOWNSTREAM ONLY, at the past ONLY. VIA the past. all of the universe of 3d time-space and unidirectional time is a history. It is historical. It contains only the past.

Science will tell you that the exact NOW moment is impossible to reach, except by 'quantum spookiness' Which means, in the context of atoms and elements, alloys and chemicals, etc... they all exist in the past, no matter how we measure them, it is always the past. Even though the NOW moment is what makes them go, what they run on, what their interactions stem from.

So, you can look inside and then be in the now moment, out of time, multi-dimensional, anywhere, any time any place, any interaction, any connection....... or continue to look at the past ---of your ass. Literally.

The animal, the body, the avatar that we project into this past via, filters everything. EVERYTHING, and it makes sure that you continue to look at this past timeline 3d time-space universe thing.

Now, importantly, when we project, we can project into and on those historical elements of atoms and the time-space that exists as a relation between them. But remember that within each of them, is a NOW moment, they flow from the eternal all connected NOW moment. And we are connected to all things, we are of that now moment.

So, when someone brings their affected and nasty past into the now moment and projects it upon the atoms and dark matter, in it's emergence into this 'past' thing called 3d reality... ..it can and does affect EVERYTHING.

All the weird science, the alien encounters, the psychic encounters, the whole damn thing, all of it....all you can think of ...is directly explained via this simple explanation. This simple point of vital understanding.

So, to not be negative -as integration, as projection... to not shift and color the emergence of the now moment.... as it flows into being as the past and as representation of the 3D universe that every one reading this tends to call 'reality'.'

For example, crossing dimensions? Beings feeding off us, from other dimensions? Yes, no problemo, definitely possible, as the NOW moment of emergence is the fulcrum point. Other dimensions are simply relational aspects of this flow, at a different angle of integration (connected at the same fulcrum) and interaction. So when you are manipulated into modifying your own reality, this can and does cause energy shifts in other dimensions. it is all frequency dependent energetic vibration, thus ley lines and dimensional crossing zones, dimensional craft that travel through the fulcrum point, and then emerge elsewhere, etc. The list of things that can be explained via this simple point is endless as the questions, as it all fits. and Occam's razors says that..the simplest answer..tends to be the right one.

There is no question in all of science and all weird questions, physics or otherwise....that cannot be answered, when it the analysis is rooted in this simple point.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th July 2015 at 16:59.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (31st July 2015), Calz (30th July 2015), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), Firinn (30th July 2015), hohoemi (31st July 2015), Jake (30th July 2015), kiwikid (31st July 2015), lake (3rd August 2015), mab777 (6th August 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), shadowstalker (30th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 times in 761 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote I'm usually a defender of Kerry's, but this was over the top. Listening to
    Kerry was like listening to Sean Hannity AND nails on a chalkboard.
    Not quite Hannity , but I know what you mean , it reminded me of her
    confrontation with Steven Greer....LOL I understand her frustration , this
    is disclosure . But as Courtney said his remote viewers do not want to be
    labelled ' woo, woo ' , which means they are not ready to go further concerning
    the mainsteam disclosure than they have so far....

The good thing Kerry is up and running after her illness/attack.......

Thanks, Cidersomerset. I appreciate your comments.

I think Courtney Brown has good reason to stick with his protocols. He knows that by doing his experiments and collecting data in a clinical and methodical manner, his experiments and their results are above criticism from a scientific perspective. He's attempting to prove RV's legitimacy and doing a good job of it. He's not opposed to expanding on RV's potential, but he has very legitimate reasons for doing it carefully if his experiments are to continue to remain respectable to all, a large part of 'all' being the scientific community. Hence, the woo-woo comment.

If I was able to deduct this from the few Farsight RV experiments I've seen, then certainly Kerry should know this from doing minimal homework prior to interviewing Courtney Brown. Even without having done her homework, she should have been sensitive to what he was saying. She wasn't listening.

I'm absolutely glad that Kerry's better, too. Her enthusiasm is a great asset, but she's hurting what she is trying to promote by handling interviews in this manner. (My Sean Hannity comment comes from my feeling the identical discomfort in this interview that I felt when Hannity interviewed Kevin Barrett.)

btw, I don't see Kerry's interviewing style to be manipulative like Hannity's at all.
    Kerry is sincere. Hannity is not. For anyone interested in seeing that, off topic to Kerry's interview, see this breakdown of Neuro-linguistic programming of the same Hannity Barrett interview. Fascinating.

Last edited by cursichella1; 30th July 2015 at 17:08. Reason: added videos
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Becky (30th July 2015), Cidersomerset (30th July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), william r sanford72 (30th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote If I was able to deduct this from the few Farsight RV experiments I've
    seen, then certainly Kerry should know this from doing minimal homework prior to
    interviewing Courtney Brown. Even without having done her homework, she should
    have been sensitive to what he was saying. She wasn't listening.

Kerry has interviewed Courtney before , she just knows he is holding back , and
    though she seemed insensitive, and not listening properly. If the interview went on
    longer I think they would of been fine. They were only scheduled for around 45
    mins , so Courtney may not of been able to call back..............

====================================================

Whistle Blower Radio - Kerry Cassidy and Guest Courtney Brown //Teil 1

Published on 22 Jun 2012

Whistle Blower Radio - Kerry Cassidy and Guest Courtney Brown //Teil 2

Published on 22 Jun 2012

COURTNEY BROWN: ATLANTIS & EARTH CHANGES

Published on 9 Aug 2013

Dr. Courtney Brown will discuss two important and recently completed projects done at The Farsight Institute.
    The first is the successful conclusion of the 2008-2013 Climate Project, where remote viewers working at The
    Farsight Institute correctly described five years in advance extraordinary climate change that is still ongoing
    today as well as once-in-a-lifetime potentially devastating meteor events that were completely unknown to
    mainstream science in 2008. Dr. Brown will also give new insights and evidence suggesting how the Climate
    Project data may have been used by human authorities to alter our timeline. The second project is the riveting
    new Atlantis Project that describes in unprecedented detail the final days of a past technologically advanced
    human civilization on Earth that destroyed itself entirely. This is the first detailed look this ancient civilization
    that uses military-grade remote viewing combined with explicit Google Earth imagery to show the daily lives
    of the people in that society, how they witnessed their own destruction, exactly what they did exactly to
    destroy their world, and why we are unambiguously their descendents. Secrecy cloaked science destroyed
    our world in the past, and we are repeating those same mistakes today. Now is the time to learn from our past.

I cannot believe this was 2009.......Hannity is a A-- LOL.....

What I don't like about Fox is that they tag team , trying to hussle
    their guests, luckily it did not work on Jesse as he was a pro ' Tagger'...

Jesse Ventura Vs. Sean Hannity

====================================

Jesse Ventura ****s Fox Hannity

Uploaded on 23 May 2009

Jesse Ventura Interview With Hannity On FOX May.18, 2009
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st July 2015 at 18:11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast