1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 575 posts

Default We Need to Talk About James Casbolt aka Michael Prince

OK.

James Casbolt aka Michael Prince.

We have this in the MainScreamMedia:

How did violent fantasist end up marrying a billionaire's daughter? The astonishing story of the drug dealer's son who posed as an MI6 agent before blackmailing family with explicit photos.

James Casbolt pleaded guilty to sending threatening texts and emails containing pictures of his ex.

He first came to the police's attention aged 15 for armed robbery.

Casbolt told Haley Meijer he had worked a spy for security services.

Friends knew him for walking around with a fake limp to mimic rapper 2Pac.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...it-photos.html

When Casbolt/Prince first burst onto the Alternative scene, many were taken with his incredible tales, including some well known researchers. I am also wondering where Max Spears fits in to all of this as he allegedly accompanied Casbolt on a few of his 'missions'.

Also, Casbolt's ex-wife, Haley Meijer. A Billionaire's daughter, trawling the internet looking for love....... It's possible, but........ I don't know. I don't know what to make of this whole story. I just find it all a bit bizarre.

Are we witnessing a fantasist's fall from grace, or are we witnessing how those that break ranks are dealt with?

What say you Avalonians?

Regards.

E.T.A: This is also a great play to discredit the the Alternative Media scene. There are so many plays being made here I do find it hard to believe that it is all a case of James being a fantasist.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 1st August 2015 at 13:15.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Agape (1st August 2015), DaRkViPeR (1st August 2015), enfoldedblue (5th August 2015), Nasu (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd August 2015), raregem (12th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: We Need to Talk About James...........

MODS

Sorry, I see similar news posted on Conspiracy Research.

Please feel free to delete or move.

Thank You.

Regards.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (2nd August 2015), sijohn (1st August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

See here :

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...Michael-Prince

there are about 2 threads ( closed now ) containing discussion with James , years back when he was also member of this forum.
    I've met James personally in 2007 while Barry took us to see him in Cornwall and at that time James was right at the beginning of acute period of what he hoped to be 'memory recovery' and what turned to years of mental illness .

I disagree with the judge on James being mean as much as he's ill , but I suppose ( can't say it's true or not ) he probably refused medical assessment that would qualify him for period of treatment in mental institution instead of serving jail term .

Truth may be sometimes , stranger than a fiction, thin line between once own profound vision of reality ( James ), dissociation from others reality ( impact of drugs and I doubt it was only 'marijuana' ) , childhood loss of his father, psychological abuse in hands of his foster family , very gifted mind but missing concept of life role that would fix 'it all' .
    I think only James knows what James had suffered through and Haley has been merely a cherry with cream on his 'psychedelic iceberg' .

I wonder , if he was not ill and even little sober .. they could have a life .

People who are severely troubled ( traumatised ) usually improve with finding safe relationship, home , job , chance to look to future .

The article portrays him as villain but I think this isn't right assessment .

Much sorry for both of them

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

21g (1st August 2015), bojancan (1st August 2015), Citizen No2 (1st August 2015), DarMar (1st August 2015), HaveBlue (27th January 2016), Heartsong (1st August 2015), idiit (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd August 2015), Shannon (27th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2015), ulli (2nd August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: We Need to Talk About James Casbolt aka Michael Prince

When you met him personally Agape, what was your feeling?

Was/Is he truthful?

Regards.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (2nd August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

years of mental illness
    This appears to be true. A former Avalon member worked for the British NHS (the National Health Service), and was able to look at his medical records. He had apparently received extensive psychiatric care.

Regarding his testimony, I personally regard it as so unreliable as to not spend time trying to figure out what he is saying. (He claimed publicly once that Kerry Cassidy and I worked for the CIA, so that told me something about the reliability of his statements.)

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

21g (1st August 2015), 4evrneo (3rd August 2015), avid (1st August 2015), BMJ (18th November 2015), DarMar (1st August 2015), Ecnal61 (2nd August 2015), Elainie (1st August 2015), muxfolder (17th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd August 2015), raregem (12th November 2015), Snoweagle (1st August 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2015), Timewaster (2nd August 2015), tnkayaker (12th November 2015), ulli (2nd August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ahh,

ok Bill.

Quote A former Avalon member worked for the British NHS (the National Health Service), and was able to look at his medical records. He had apparently received extensive psychiatric care.
    I find that statement a little troubling Bill......... I suppose the security services read our records with impunity though.

You could call it due diligence.

Regards.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Hschneider (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bill,

where does Max Spears fit into all of this?

Regards.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (2nd August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Ahh,

ok Bill.

Quote A former Avalon member worked for the British NHS (the National Health Service), and was able to look at his medical records. He had apparently received extensive psychiatric care.
    I find that statement a little troubling Bill......... I suppose the security services read our records with impunity though.

Regards.
    I find it troubling, too. As a matter of fact, I am horrified by it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Hschneider (2nd August 2015), idiit (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd August 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Ahh,

ok Bill.

Regards.
    I find it troubling, too. As a matter of fact, I am horrified by it.
    I happened to see this thread and had been curious about the story at the time so I read it. Then I came to the post where Bill mentions that a member had read the man's file. I have worked in the medical field and I know that it is possible to access files. It is a firing offense but possible (though harder these days with security more sensitized).

This is a breach of personal security. This is spying. This is exactly what we are told we have been subjected to by "TP that.....".

I like a good story and PA is full of them. The stories will be displaying the fracture in the collective mind. The bonkers meltdown of the technocratic world of 21st will have many casualties. To me this meta recognition of the way material experience originates in the mind of individuals who then act and then see the results is the only "keeper"in the many many instances described. IMO if we can learn this meta TRUTH, we will have personal capacity to take charge of our "reality".

IMO since my mother was paranoid and my family full of madness, I have seen what happens when people become obscessed by their belief in (whatever). Whatever we believe, we become. When we believe in the great conspiracy, we become in turn the conspirators. When we live by the sword, this will be the instrument of our own death.

The theft of an individual's medical history is a crime against a person. Believe in the power of criminality to accomplish one's goals of spying "for the truth", become a criminal?
    Last edited by Delight; 1st August 2015 at 16:43.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Citizen No2 (2nd August 2015), Hazelfern (5th August 2015), Hschneider (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (2nd August 2015), Shannon (27th August 2015), ulli (2nd August 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

He who act's the goat.......... Become's the goat.

Regards.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Ahh,

ok Bill.

Regards.

This former member had fully legitimate access to NHS records. It was part of their job. I was never forwarded any documents... just told of the summary (that he had received psychiatric treatment).

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Timewaster (2nd August 2015), ulli (2nd August 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Ahh,

ok Bill.

Regards.

This former member had fully legitimate access to NHS records. It was part of their job. I was never forwarded any documents... just told of the summary (that he had received psychiatric treatment).
    That makes no difference. Sorry, but it just doesn't. How would you like it, Bill, if someone with fully legitimate access to your records told someone with no right or authority to know the summary of your medical records? As a matter of fact, the fact that someone with fully legitimate authority would do such a thing is horrible. Simply horrible. It is a heinous breach of trust, and an abuse of authority on the part of the NHS Avalon member. I can understand why you would want to know, but that is no excuse, either.
    Last edited by Selkie; 1st August 2015 at 20:30.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

blueyedgirlaura (2nd August 2015), Citizen No2 (1st August 2015), Delight (2nd August 2015), HaveBlue (27th January 2016), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Ahh,

ok Bill.

Regards.

That makes no difference. Sorry, but it just doesn't. How would you like it, Bill, if someone with fully legitimate access to your records told someone with no right or authority to know the summary of your medical records? As a matter of fact, the fact that someone with fully legitimate authority would do such a thing is horrible. Simply horrible. It is a heinous breach of trust, and an abuse of authority. I can understand why you would want to know, but that is no excuse, either.

I do understand. This is a tricky area. I actually have no idea whether or not such information (in general, about who may have been psychiatrically institutionalized, rightly or wrongly), is in the public domain in the UK.

But it seemed fair to make the statement. I didn't dig up, or ask for, the information myself... I was simply told it. And the person who reported this to me (this was back in 2010, I believe) is now a retired Avalon member, so they're not around to ask any questions of directly.

Many people have had concerns or questions about the mental balance (may I put it like that), or veracity/reliability, of James Casbolt/ Michael Prince. This is how this thread started. So it's just another data point to help people evaluate for themselves.

That's what we do here on the forum: present or share information, as best we can, as accurately as possible, and as cleanly as possible, to help de-confuse people in a very confusing world. Your detailed testimony about John Lash has helped many do just that, and I appreciate your own candor about your experiences. Sometimes, being as careful as possible, it's valuable to know stuff about people who are in the public eye and are urging us to believe (or follow) things they say. In this case, it was just one apparent small fact, with no details added. But, taken into alignment with other information, I think it still means something.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st August 2015 at 20:43.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (3rd August 2015), Citizen No2 (1st August 2015), Elainie (1st August 2015), greybeard (1st August 2015), Mark (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), Selkie (1st August 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2015), Timewaster (2nd August 2015), ulli (2nd August 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Ahh,

ok Bill.

Regards.

That makes no difference. Sorry, but it just doesn't. How would you like it, Bill, if someone with fully legitimate access to your records told someone with no right or authority to know the summary of your medical records? As a matter of fact, the fact that someone with fully legitimate authority would do such a thing is horrible. Simply horrible. It is a heinous breach of trust, and an abuse of authority. I can understand why you would want to know, but that is no excuse, either.

I do understand. This is a tricky area. I actually have no idea whether or not such information (in general, about who may have been psychiatrically institutionalized, rightly or wrongly), is in the public domain in the UK.

But it seemed fair to make the statement. I didn't dig up, or ask for, the information myself... I was simply told it. And the person who reported this to me (this was back in 2010, I believe) is now a retired Avalon member, so they're not around to ask any questions of directly.

Many people have had concerns or questions about the mental balance (may I put it like that), or veracity/reliability of James Casbolt/ Michael Prince. This is how this thread started. So it's just another data point to help people to evaluate for themselves.

That's what we do here on the forum: present or share information, as best we can, as accurately as possible, and and as cleanly as possible, to help de-confuse people in a very confusing world. Your detailed testimony about John Lash has helped many do just that, and I appreciate your own candor about your experiences. Sometimes, being as careful as possible, it's valuable to know stuff about people who are in the public eye and are urging us to believe (or follow) things they say. In this case, it was just one apparent small fact, with no details added. But, taken into alignment with other information, I think it still means something.
    I figured that you neither asked for it nor dug it up, because I think you are an honorable man.

About John Lash, I did not use a position of paid, public authority and paid, public trust to make public his confidential medical or psychiatric record, or any record at all. And it is clear that the NHS Avalon member was not relating personal experience with Mr. Prince, and so the two situations cannot be equated.

p.s. The NHS former Avalon member had no business telling anyone about any person's record or status. Can you be unaware of how crazy most of the stuff on this forum sounds to most people? Isn't the content of this forum made up largely of stuff that would get most people committed if they told a psychiatrist about it and insisted on the truth of it? Don't you think that there are people on this forum with psychiatric records of their own? Nor can you be unaware how the field of psychiatry has been used to blacken reputations for decades, not to mention that it has been used to invalidate real abuses. I am not saying that that is the case with Mr. Prince, but for heaven's sake, you cannot have it both ways. In other words, Mr. Prince's psychiatric record is entirely moot vis-à-vis the truth or falsity of his statements/stories.
    Last edited by Selkie; 1st August 2015 at 21:25.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Citizen No2 (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

When you met him personally Agape, what was your feeling?

Was/Is he truthful?

Regards.
    Very sincere , and gentle soul . Intelligent and kind hearted . James was fully focused on recovering his presumed 'military programming' : childhood memories ,

he was fully obsessed with the idea of finding out , and he was begging for help .

Similar to good few of us who ended up begging for help in open with no avail . Barry has volunteered his professional training in order to help him out
    but the process could not be completed .

Yes his mum and former girlfriend were both trying to arrange consultation with psychiatrist but it proved difficult to find unbiased and decent person who could handle the case .

Barry ran hypnotic regression with James with following consultations over couple of days we spent with him ,
    I was mostly supervising what was being done . We had barely one day to talk about my own data and no time to do decent recording either as James was fairly talkative and demanding justice .

There were two 'suppressed personalities' that emerged from his regression to supposed military programming ,
    one called Michael ( hence the name he's accepted later in time ) , another called Adam .
    Michael was mostly associated with fulfilling 'any strange task' for the military without questioning . Unfortunately, he seemed to have gone rogue on that idea later, while he never understood that these personalities are illusory , like computer interface .

'Adam' had to do with his very traumatic childhood experiences . Adam was evoked on occasions in order to control 'Michael' .

Unfortunately also for all of us , our friend James copied whole bunch of Barry Kings old files of various information , including the name of military base situated near to the village of Peacemore in Berkshire where Barry served as military officer
    and used that information to 'certify' his own credits and feed his and other peoples confusions .

In period of several years while Barry was taken more ill and could not assist and while no qualified military psychologist would kindly offer to assist James ,
    he's experienced outbursts of violence and anger and found himself frequently caught in local rows in pubs ..

then he started to claim all sorts of things that for me go beyond the border of what can be openly discussed or assessed ,

and then of course James was being helped by couple of 'similar minded friends' worldwide some more professional than the other ,
    'experts' like James ..., like Lincoln , like Barack Obama ( well, just kidding , it's in his file , anyway )

who all claimed to be many other people at the same time . So in my opinion, he has to qualify for Multiple Personality Disorder if not else ,

and should be hopefully reassessed in the course of time .

On the other hand I completely concur and understand decision of the Jury , that may prevent much worse incident resulting from this human tragedy in near future .

My prayers are with him and his family

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), Citizen No2 (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), Shannon (27th August 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2015), Timewaster (2nd August 2015), ulli (2nd August 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you Agape.

I just feel that there is a lot more to this...........

12 years for this type of offence is bordering on manifestly excessive in my view, although we have to take in to account that Ms. Meijer is from a wealthy, and no doubt, powerful family.

Regards.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Agape (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (1st August 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you Agape.

12 years for this type of offence is bordering on manifestly excessive in my view, although we have to take in to account that Ms. Meijer is from a wealthy, and no doubt, powerful family.

Regards.

The most serious 'crimes' he's admitted to , to utter fright of Miles Johnston and small crowd of people at last years spring Bases conference at Barges Inn

are never mentioned in the article though .

Miles was literally forced by all the good people to file police report on the occasion. There he admitted to shooting about 10 people in Hyde Park and involvement in several other 'shootings' on his trip to the US ( all done 'under cover' I suppose ) .

I think......

I will stop here at the moment .

Regards too

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), Citizen No2 (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Timewaster (2nd August 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks to all for this debate — it is (very genuinely!) interesting. I'm not just saying that. And by saying it's interesting, I'm not trivializing the various strong opinions, either.

The other mods will confirm that I have just now posted this to them privately on the [internal] report thread that was generated by several complaints. This is an exact copy-and-paste:

Ouch! (At the slap. ) I really didn't think what I reported was out of order — and I still don't. I'm a researcher, journalist and (kind of) historian, and facts are pretty important in a field where there is often just 99% hearsay and gossip. So I was intending to post an apparent fact, with all the circumstances accurately reported except the source's name. It was in support of Agape's post when she first cited that Casbolt had wrestled with mental illness (her words). I felt I knew this to be correct.

Here's an honest-to-God question to my friends here. Was I out of line? At least three members think so. I'm happy to hear all views, and will apologize (as opposed to excuse/explain!) if it's best for the forum, and the right thing to do.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (1st August 2015), Aspen (2nd August 2015), Becky (2nd August 2015), Citizen No2 (1st August 2015), Hip Hipnotist (2nd August 2015), hohoemi (2nd August 2015), Ol' Roy (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), Selkie (1st August 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2015), ulli (2nd August 2015), Zanshin (2nd August 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Thank you Agape.

Regards.

IMHO- he gets what he deserved. IMHO he is a psychopath.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (1st August 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I was shocked at the way in which you worded the information without any background Bill. I did state that it could be considered due diligence, and in your field, as you state, you have to corroborate facts.

In a later post you revealed the circumstances relating as to how the information was relayed to you.

I don't think you were out of line. As I have just said to someone privately, and stated by a member above in this thread, you are of honourable intent.

Regards.

P.S. this is healthy debate, I don't sense any malice or ill intent, so as far as I am concerned I do not require an apology.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 1st August 2015 at 22:27.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Aspen (2nd August 2015), Becky (2nd August 2015), Bill Ryan (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th August 2015), Selkie (1st August 2015), Shannon (27th August 2015), ulli (2nd August 2015), Zanshin (2nd August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast