+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: We Need to Talk About James Casbolt aka Michael Prince

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Re: We Need to Talk About James Casbolt aka Michael Prince

I just want to add to this discussion that a couple of years ago I stumbled on an old thread started by Casbolt on the old Avalon forum. I started reading and couldn't stop. It was fascinating but in the most disturbing and tragic way. The thread (which I can't find now) started with a person who seemed to be coming from his heart, intelligent and sound, however as the thread progressed (and I think it went over many many months) this person who initially felt like a bright star slowly digressed into a horrible person. When I looked him up at that time I found a shallow, arrogant, angry, mean prejudiced person. It really was incredible for me to see the transition. I'll see if I can find the thread later ... but I have to run now....

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Curt (5th August 2015), djwinner (16th November 2015), giovonni (5th August 2015), Hervé (5th August 2015), Selkie (5th August 2015), Sierra (6th August 2015), Sophocles (5th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I just want to add to this discussion that a couple of years ago I stumbled on an old thread started by Casbolt on the old Avalon forum. I started reading and couldn't stop. It was fascinating but in the most disturbing and tragic way. The thread (which I can't find now) started with a person who seemed to be coming from his heart, intelligent and sound, however as the thread progressed (and I think it went over many many months) this person who initially felt like a bright star slowly digressed into a horrible person. When I looked him up at that time I found a shallow, arrogant, angry, mean prejudiced person. It really was incredible for me to see the transition. I'll see if I can find the thread later ... but I have to run now....
    Yes you pretty much have nailed it ... i could add more ... But why ...
    Lets just say his is a truly tragic human story, And i do hope he finds peace.

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Well, the downside of that would be that quite a few people would have a criminal record from an early age. Psychiatric care does not have to be an oxymoron, here in Europe at least.
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Having spent 9 month in a psychiatric hospital due to alcoholism and a suicidal nature at that time--I would say that I did not feel imprisoned.
    I,like many others, felt secure, safe and looked after.
    In UK there was a move to release border line patients into the community, that had limited success, many could not cope with their new found freedom and responsibility. You could say they were institutionalised but they could not cope before they were admitted into hospital in the first place.
    Its a very fine line between what is best for the person and society as a whole.
    Every case is different.
    I was grateful for the care given me forty years ago.

Chris
    I understand how you feel, Araucaria and Chris, and I see your point , but the fact remains that the state often uses the police powers (the power of coercion, or force) it has given to psychiatry to basically imprison people without trial. Thomas Szasz has shown this quite clearly in his work.

Quote https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Szasz

Szasz argued throughout his career that mental illness is a metaphor for human problems in living, and that mental illnesses are not real in the sense that cancers are real. Except for a few identifiable brain diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, there are “neither biological or chemical tests nor biopsy or necropsy findings for verifying or falsifying DSM diagnoses", i.e., there are no objective methods for detecting the presence or absence of mental illness.[5] Szasz maintained throughout his career that he was not anti-psychiatry but was rather anti-coercive psychiatry. He was a staunch opponent of civil commitment and involuntary psychiatric treatment but believed in, and practiced, psychotherapy and psychiatry between consenting adults.

His views on special treatment followed from libertarian roots, based on the principles that each person has the right to bodily and mental self-ownership and the right to be free from violence from others, although he criticized the "Free World" as well as the communist states for their use of psychiatry. He believed that suicide, the practice of medicine, the use and sale of drugs and sexual relations should be private, contractual, and legal.
    (my emphasis)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Curt (5th August 2015), enfoldedblue (5th August 2015), greybeard (5th August 2015), Hazelfern (5th August 2015)

6. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Bingo.

This is the big question that's on my mind these days.

Whether it's John Lamb Lash, GoodET, or Casbolt, there's a similar trajectory. There's the same precipitous transition from 'reasonableness' to more erratic, or aggressive behaviour.

It's almost as if they're designed to self-destruct.

Can it be explained simply by ego, or narcissism? By other 'pathological' character traits?

Are they being manipulated?

Are they being used, either willingly or not, to provide a service? i.e., 'to turd' in the punchbowl at the appointed time?

And to what end? Just to cause confusion, and to create noise? To discredit certain ideas? Just for fun? To exercise some degree of power?

Can it be explained by a simple profit motive?

Does the promise of T-shirt, book and flying-saucer key-chain sales provide enough incentive for them to trade against their reputations and risk their souls?

Is it about 'achieving celebrity', or even 'notoriety' of a sort?

I’m just not sure. But, I have to say, I’m inclined to believe it’s about more than just ‘flawed people doing flawed things’.

But that might just be my conspiratorial mind at work.

Last edited by Curt; 5th August 2015 at 14:38.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

araucaria (6th August 2015), enfoldedblue (5th August 2015), Felicity Collins (11th November 2015), giovonni (5th August 2015), Jake (12th November 2015), Mark (16th November 2015), raregem (12th November 2015), Selkie (5th August 2015), Sierra (5th August 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Curt (here)
    Bingo.

This is the big question that's on my mind these days.

Whether it's John Lamb Lash, GoodET, or Casbolt, there's a similar trajectory. There's the same precipitous transition from 'reasonableness' to more erratic, or aggressive behaviour.

It's almost as if they're designed to self-destruct.

Can it be explained simply by ego, or narcissism? By other 'pathological' character traits?

Are they being manipulated?

Are they being used, either willingly or not, to provide a service? i.e., 'to turd' in the punchbowl at the appointed time?

And to what end? Just to cause confusion and to create noise? Just for fun? To exercise some degree power?

Can it be explained by a simple profit motive?

Does the promise of T-shirt, book and flying-saucer key-chains sales provide enough incentive for them to trade against their reputations and their souls?

Is it about 'achieving celebrity', or even 'notoriety' of a sort?

I’m just not sure. But, I have to say, I’m inclined to believe it’s about more than just ‘flawed people doing flawed things’.

But that might just be my conspiratorial mind at work.

I can tell you about John Lash. He is a megalomaniac, at the very least,

Quote meg·a·lo·ma·ni·ac

/ˌmeɡələˈmānēˌak/

noun

noun: megalomaniac; plural noun: megalomaniacs

a person who is obsessed with their own power.

•a person who suffers delusions of their own power or importance.

adjective

adjective: megalomaniac

exhibiting megalomania.
    and his reasonableness is/was a come-on.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Curt (5th August 2015), enfoldedblue (5th August 2015), Hazelfern (7th August 2015)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Silkie wrote:

Quote psychiatry is such a corrupt and compromised field that a person's psychiatric record doesn't mean squat.
    Psychiatry is not a science, yet it is held in such high esteem by most as to be elevated to the level of serious scientific merit.

At best it is subjective.

At worst, down right sinister.

Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	George Mutter - Psychiatry should be abolished....png
Views:	480
Size:	202.6 KB
ID:	31148  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Selkie (15th September 2015)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

No matter what one believes or understands about James Casbolt it is evident that he doesn’t exist in a vacuum. He is manipulated. Maybe by reptiles, maybe by programers, Nazi factions or maybe by the voices in his head....but it is us, his viewing & listening audience that creates the static, that fuels his High Voltage Persona. I am not saying “UH OH We Bad”, I’m saying it seem to be a natural progression that some high profile whistleblower/experiencers (of what ever phenomena) end up going off the deep end or dropping out altogether. It could be that they cant keep up with the demand for a more interesting story to tell us so their controllers up their *thrill factor or they may just embellish, or maybe they are just programmed to be used to the fullest and then self destruct or burn out. It would be nice if we could discern what is happening in that sense, but I really doubt that anyone really can (and more than likely not even James himself).

When one is dealing with Mind Control or manipulation of energetics, whether the perpetrators are off world or human we cannot use the same methodology of discernment we use we use in our human linear time, feet firmly planted, worldly life. The parameters of sanity are stretched & skewed where one may feel, think or look like they are losing their mind or feel perfectly normal while existing in a world that is very different from what you may know...so..Under these circumstances the idea of using psychiatric evaluation as a marker for truthfulness, or even sanity seems pointless. Certainly Mind Control and psychiatry are not mutually exclusive.

I can understand being repulsed by his behaviors, or feeling a sense of righteousness in knowing that you know for certain that some things he said were a lie, but I would caution not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. No matter what your opinion of him, James and his story have value. It doesn’t even matter if none of it, or all of it are true. Over the years he has siphoned an awful lot of our collective energies. I think if nothing else it would be wise to study his trajectory into our consciousness.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicity Collins For This Post:

enfoldedblue (16th November 2015)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just recently came across the Youtube channel with all of these interviews and have become obsessed haha. So whether or not James Casbolt IS suffering from psychotic episodes (which it appears he has been for some time), does that take away from the validity of his story? Who here believes he was a 'super soldier' and what about these other people like Sarah Rachel Adams and Max Spiers? Are they telling the truth or just all delusional alternative media fame junkies like so many others? Either way, truly entertaining and fascinating stuff...and a lot of their stories, if faked...are extremely well researched and connect with much of what other seemly legit whistleblowers are saying right now...

15. Link to Post #69
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,430 times in 21,110 posts

• James Casbolt - MI6 Buried Alive (Full Book):
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4