+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 65 LastLast

Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #181
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

Lionhawk, nevermore shall I address you as Lionheart, nor think of you in that wise. Everyone makes meaning personal to themselves, and I honour your meaning.

Have you mourned the death of Isabel in this lifetime? It is said we can heal other lifetimes whilst in this one.

I share this idea that has occurred to me - that seeing other incarnations brings with that seeing understanding and a kind of resolution of the energies still held onto.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I knew when I saw Lionhawk start this thread there would be a certain magic to it. I was right.

Zionbrian....that video was awesome. It's like earths evening choir singing her song. Lovely!
    And it's because of all of you that has been the magic. I mean look at what has happened on this thread. Actually happened. Some very cool stuff. It just goes to show you how and where the quality comes from when it is done with the first hand instead of the second. This campfire is like a river where the sacred waters flow through it because of the first hand hearts walking along side it and through it. Not to take away from other threads as their intentions are also meaningful, but we have put some things into action. Not actions of reaction but of creation. You can go anywhere on any page of this thread and start from there. Always something new going on in the now moment. Something is always flowing and in the process, a Healing of sorts. So we have been blessed and I say NAGOSA to all of you!

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (17th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (16th September 2015), heretogrow (17th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (17th September 2015)

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Lionhawk, nevermore shall I address you as Lionheart, nor think of you in that wise. Everyone makes meaning personal to themselves, and I honour your meaning.

Have you mourned the death of Isabel in this lifetime? It is said we can heal other lifetimes whilst in this one.

I share this idea that has occurred to me - that seeing other incarnations brings with that seeing understanding and a kind of resolution of the energies still held onto.

Have no worries Miss Meggings, I understand your intentions in those regards and you came from a position of Love and that is why I don't want to sound like an ungrateful ass. LOL You haven't been the first to call me that and I am sure someone down the road will call me that.

This also needed to be addressed within me and because of you calling attention to it, it needed some attention. So it turned out to be a good thing so don't think anything further of it. You actually were a help and I humbly thank-you for the way you went about it. I better keep an eye on you.

My Twin Flame is with me now so things have come into balance and I no longer have that rage. This Scottish lifetime was something that we both have had to work through. It's what you do after the door gets ripped out of your hands and picking yourself up off the floor that matters most. My Twin Flame and I are not afraid of the inner work that needs to be addressed. And because of that, and I am proud to say this, we have done some cool miracles together as well. In the now. Such as saving countless souls from total disaster and annihilation. On this Planet, other dimensions, and other Worlds. I'm not bragging here, just stating a few facts. Well maybe a little.

The things we have experienced on our soul's journey define what we are about. You also stated that there is a plan. It all started with a plan or plans but also ask yourself how many times were those plans disrupted along the way? Many of us here got trapped here by those disruptions. We were supposed to come here, do our mission and then leave. Didn't happen that way. We ended up playing the roles of a victim hitch hiking a ride on the Karmic Wheel.

Through the understanding of our past lives we can learn many things of what are soul is all about. Even where our true home is. Know thyself and that means know all of thyself. Everything changes when you know just your real name. Many things that in terms of energy become unlocked and now you have access. Your toolbox will expand and you can do like what Jesus had said about doing greater things than he. It isn't about saying you are better than Jesus. If you get hung up on that then it's your own ego blocking you and causing you to miss his point. It is about your potential and because of your Divine origins are now in the mix, you potential is unlimited.

Even though I was raised as a Catholic, I am not a religious man. I never found God or Jesus in the bible. They just weren't there. They were some place else. So if I mention God or Jesus, I am not coming from a place of the second hand.

It confuses the hell out of me when folks go through all these hoops and loops when it was right there under their noses in the first place. And then when after all the training and researching, one finds them self no further along in finding the true answers. And heaven forbid when someone comes forward and does the do, and they just want you to carry the cross of their lack of understanding. The belief cross. The cross that shadows the truth and causes folks to be hypnotized like chickens looking down a line in the sand. So don't believe in thyself, KNOW THYSELF! Prove it to yourself if you sincerely want to know. Many don't want to know and that is okay. That is their choice. I honor that! But remember this, it is just like what Alex Collier was told by the Andromedians and that is, "THE LOVE YOU WITHHOLD IS THE PAIN THAT YOU CARRY!"

There are those that claim that they can take all of your past lives and clear away the negative energies away. Trauma, pain, and whatever. At first I thought that was a good thing but maybe it isn't. I think it should be "YOU" who does that. You know how to do it the best way for yourself. It's all well and good to have some help but you are the best SOULUTION for yourself!

So no worries and I would like to see a painting if you don't mind. You are not the only one here in this thread hiding their artwork.

Namaste' & Nagosa

Hi ZionBrion! Good to see you back!

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (17th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (16th September 2015), heretogrow (17th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Shadowself (17th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (17th September 2015)

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Brother lionhawk, your converse above has stirred my heart and I want to give all a very heart felt song.

Lyrics:

Endless silver
    Wave forms crash in
    Sea's too big to fit in my brain [heart]
    Nothings too big to fit in my heart

Seas come, seas go
    Where they stood deserts flow
    Time's too big to fit in the brain
    Nothing's too big to fit in my heart

Spacetime strings bend
    World without end
    God's too big to fit in a book

Here is a log for us all.

Thank you, Love all

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Default God is to big to fit in a book

That was real coool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyrics:

Endless silver
    Wave forms crash in
    Sea's too big to fit in my brain [heart]

Seas come, seas go
    Where they stood deserts flow
    Time's too big to fit in the brain
    Nothing's too big to fit in my heart

Spacetime strings bend
    World without end
    God's too big to fit in a book

Here is a log for us all.

Thank you, Love all

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), heretogrow (17th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (17th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #186
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Having been moved by the last two pages of posts around this campfire I suppose I will share this of my own experience.

I too lost two loved ones. First was my husband and father of my oldest son He died in a Holiday fatality while we were on our way back home when his son was only three years old. We never made it home that night. Our son had two broken legs and his father passed on.

When I was eight years old I dreamed of this accident to the letter. Every detail was the same as the dream. It was surreal living a dream.

Then in 2012 that same son lost his life in a tragic motorcycle accident. Some woman just pulled out in front of him and he had no time to stop or avert the accident. His helmet came off when he hit the ground and that was it. He was gone. I will never forget the call I got from his little brother. Never.

He called me an hour before the accident to tell me I'm now the owner of my own Tbird because I used my car for collateral for a loan for his business which was lighting for the film industry and he had just paid it off. He also let me know he had just paid off all his debt. It was like he knew he was leaving and wanted to clear all debts.

He was also an avid sykdiver. I say this because one of his friends the following month was on tour with Jason Mraz and could not attend the funeral. So on his birthday June 27th, that following month they did a show in Hong Kong and this song hit home with me for sure. This video is of that show.

I know he's still here and I can often feel his presence. Why is that? Because he's right there in my heart forever.

Merritt Lear is her name and she and my son John were good friends and skydiving buddies. She is the violin player in Jason's band. I'm going to share this song for anybody that has lost anyone here as I have too.

Just remember for those you've lost, no matter where they go their home is inside of you. They're not gone at all.

Last edited by Shadowself; 17th September 2015 at 06:42.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (17th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (17th September 2015), gripreaper (18th September 2015), heretogrow (17th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lionhawk (17th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), Meggings (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (17th September 2015), Stephanie (17th September 2015), The Alley Cat (17th September 2015), Zionbrion (18th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Thank you Shadowself

Beautiful and touching all the way around. Your heart is felt and known and your sharing fills the void today. Blessings and Hugs
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (17th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (17th September 2015), heretogrow (17th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lionhawk (17th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), Meggings (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (17th September 2015), Shadowself (17th September 2015), Stephanie (17th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Default Put Another Log On The Fire

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (17th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), Meggings (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (17th September 2015), Zionbrion (18th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Having been moved by the last two pages of posts around this campfire I suppose I will share this of my own experience.

I too lost two loved ones. First was my husband and father of my oldest son He died in a Holiday fatality while we were on our way back home when his son was only three years old. We never made it home that night. Our son had two broken legs and his father passed on.

When I was eight years old I dreamed of this accident to the letter. Every detail was the same as the dream. It was surreal living a dream.

Then in 2012 that same son lost his life in a tragic motorcycle accident. Some woman just pulled out in front of him and he had no time to stop or avert the accident. His helmet came off when he hit the ground and that was it. He was gone. I will never forget the call I got from his little brother. Never.

He called me an hour before the accident to tell me I'm now the owner of my own Tbird because I used my car for collateral for a loan for his business which was lighting for the film industry and he had just paid it off. He also let me know he had just paid off all his debt. It was like he knew he was leaving and wanted to clear all debts.

He was also an avid sykdiver. I say this because one of his friends the following month was on tour with Jason Mraz and could not attend the funeral. So on his birthday June 27th, that following month they did a show in Hong Kong and this song hit home with me for sure. This video is of that show.

I know he's still here and I can often feel his presence. Why is that? Because he's right there in my heart forever.

Merritt Lear is her name and she and my son John were good friends and skydiving buddies. She is the violin player in Jason's band. I'm going to share this song for anybody that has lost anyone here as I have too.

Just remember for those you've lost, no matter where they go their home is inside of you. They're not gone at all.

“Just remember for those you've lost, no matter where they go their home is inside of you. They're not gone at all.”

Tears.
    Thank you, Shadowself.
    And beautiful, beautiful song. Touches deep.

Feather hug ♡

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (17th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (17th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lionhawk (17th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), Meggings (17th September 2015), Shadowself (17th September 2015), Stephanie (18th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #190
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Here at the fire hearts are warm. I'm glad Runningdeer that you felt what I was saying there. I know loss of this kind all too well and this is how I have to process it. Otherwise.....I hope this was a healing thought as healing is paramount to the process of the living to just be. After all is this not what we came here for at this time of such great changes?

Speaking of changes before I have to leave the fire for a short eight hours (but I'll be back) I'd like to change it up a bit.

As I've said I know Lionhawk. I remember when he first came to Avalon on his quest. He turned many a head. In fact when he says:

Don't mention the Reptilians.....he was actually one of the first to do so at the original Project Avalon. Much to the the chagrin of many there. Because it was not a popular subject and caused much controversy. He had a thread devoted to it and it got slammed shut because people just could not handle the subject at the time.

Then came another epic thread....started...that also got shut down. He didn't want it shut down even if he did not see eye to eye with the thread starter as you will soon see here.

There were even many psychic attacks happening as he mentioned due to that subject matter.

So On the first page of this thread by the fire I mentioned that Lionahawk was featured in the Wes Penry Papers. Have you seen it yet? Allow me to share it with now. As I mentioned I know Lionhawk and he does not HATE anything. He does not hate Reptilians or Dragons. He just does not like the behavior of those many lives he suffered as a warrior in the Orion Wars. He wants nothing but peace. Here's to hoping that someday the Reptilians and Dragons find such peace and we can all live in harmony someday.

As Wes Penre says...you have to read the whole page to get the gist:

http://wespenre.com/3/paper06-alpha-...man-part-2.htm

Peace be with you!

Last edited by Shadowself; 17th September 2015 at 15:50.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (17th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lionhawk (17th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), Meggings (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (17th September 2015), Zionbrion (18th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Default Courage

Good Morning Folks,

I couldn't help but notice the courage of some of my Sisters and Brothers here at this Great House here lately.

Courage (also called bravery and bravado) is the choice and willingness to confront agony, pain, danger, uncertainty or intimidation {Wikipedia}

You have shared your soul with all of us and that takes great courage especially when it comes to the losing of a loved one. We all have had loss and it is a very painful process. It is one thing to go through that process and yet another to share it. It takes extra courage to do that. You are bearing your soul and I am honored that you had the courage to share your soul with me, and others here. I hug you gently with the creeks on my face flowing with the sacred water of my heart.

I also want to thank those where courage might be over looked. Those that have persevered despite the odds and the risk of even death, to get the truth out. Yes, I am talking of Bill Ryan. You have come a long way and this sharing would not be taking place without your courage. I'm serious and not blowing smoke. You are appreciated more than you know.

You are all LIONS in my book and so I present to you all, this video, in honor of your courage.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 17th September 2015 at 16:25.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (17th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (17th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), Meggings (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (17th September 2015), Selkie (17th September 2015), Shadowself (18th September 2015), Zionbrion (18th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Yes. Too often the sharing of pain is seen a "negativity" and one is advised to "just let it go". But that just isolates the one who is in pain, and makes them feel bad and wrong for sharing their feelings. Even if there is nothing one can say or do, one can listen and offer fellowship, and not turn away. Most of the time, that is enough.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (17th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Delight (19th September 2015), Gardener (17th September 2015), Jhonie (18th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lionhawk (17th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), Meggings (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (17th September 2015), Shadowself (18th September 2015), Stephanie (18th September 2015), tessfreq (17th September 2015), Zionbrion (18th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Default Re: Courage

shadowself, as I watched and listened while you shared your heart, All here felt and gave tears. That song was pure beauty and my tears still can't stop with feelings of loss and how hard that is for all of us. The loss you shared here is indelible. Every time I go back to your pictures and song I am just going to be in tears. Thank you so much my sister, for that sharing. Those logs warmed all of hearts.

lionhawk you have given so much, I listen to the songs daily, Thank you so much brother. We get to comfort each other around this camp fire and that is bringing so many together. I would like to share another log of music that I feel is of all to one.

A warm log and heart felt thanks to shadowself and lionhawk and all around the fire this morning.

24. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Still in tears here but the warmth of the fire and mostly the warmth of the folks does heal pain. Thank you sister Selkie for consoling words. I know that to experience the pain is to release the pain. That is called grieving and it is a very important part of experiencing life. So with all that being said, I would just like to place one more log in the fire. I found this to be very comforting.

Log is in must play Architect for awhile.

25. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    Still in tears here but the warmth of the fire and mostly the warmth of the folks does heal pain. Thank you sister Selkie for consoling words. I know that to experience the pain is to release the pain. That is called grieving and it is a very important part of experiencing life. So with all that being said, I would just like to place one more log in the fire. I found this to be very comforting.

Log is in must play Architect for awhile.
    What an exquisite piece of music.

I feel like our connections here are very subtle, and fine. The vast majority of us will never meet in the flesh, but in a way, that only increases the subtlety of our connections, like the finest, most gossamer strands of mycelium, barely material at all, and yet there, like root hairs finding their way to water between grains of soil too fine for the eye to see.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), gripreaper (18th September 2015), Lionhawk (18th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (17th September 2015), Shadowself (18th September 2015), Stephanie (18th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Naaagooossaaaaaa

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (18th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), RunningDeer (18th September 2015), Selkie (17th September 2015), Shadowself (18th September 2015), Zionbrion (18th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Thank you for the link, Shawdowself. I’m only a bit into the 47 page document (16 pt. font), and there’s the 17 pages of Abraxasinas which was linked to read first. I only perused that one because I quickly lost focus. As mentioned on another thread, I’ve learned to listen when my body goes knock-knock.

While I sort out this cognitive dissonance, I have a need to state that I’m a traveler on Mother Earth; a free, sovereign being. No tags, implants, interlopers, contracts, energetic nothings are welcomed nor accepted; no hitchhikers allowed, nor will I hitch hike a ride elsewhere. My journey is here, here and now, and grounded.

Fear paralyzes. The antidote is action for action’s sake.

One of the two outward bounds I’ve experience was in Kiental, Switzerland. Part of the program was height challenges. I couldn’t say how high up, but it took the group several hours to trek. A cable was the only link between the mountain we stood on and the one across the way. The river below was teeny-tiny.

I hardly notice the guide check and recheck my harness because fear of the unknown was worst than the challenge ahead. When I asked the instructor, “Besides the fear, all that’s holding me back is this branch. I gotta let go.” I expected profound words. Instead, he chuckled and nodded. Which in hindsight, was a perfect response. I wouldn’t have heard his words.

So I thought, “What the heck,” and leaped.

Not what I expected. I went way, way down before the cable sprung back. And it took a couple of seconds for my stomach to catch up.

I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t look down. Full-on, I face the fear. It vanished in the rush of that one action taken. Fear paralyzes. The antidote is action for action’s sake.

RunningDeer ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd September 2015 at 23:34.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (17th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Delight (19th September 2015), Gardener (18th September 2015), Jhonie (18th September 2015), Lionhawk (18th September 2015), Lost N Found (17th September 2015), Meggings (18th September 2015), Selkie (18th September 2015), Shadowself (18th September 2015), Stephanie (18th September 2015), Zionbrion (18th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories from your hearts. I am not usually one of many words, I normally watch the fire and listen to the music. I do have some stories brewing in me, but my fingers cannot translate them yet.

I have been thinking these past few days of how too much of myself gets caught up in the future, particulary prophecy, like the years leading upto 2012, and these past few months leading up to the end of this year. I don't live in fear of it though I live in anticipation for it. It dictates much of my life. Most of this year in particular I felt something very big is going to be happening in the last part of 2015, and now we are in it, and now I feel not so sure a big shift or change will happen globally. I suppose something big is shifting, but perhaps it all happens in slow motion to the present observer.

As I have been thinking these things it reminded me of a story I wrote at the beginning of 2012 that I wanted to share with you all.

Sila - A future story

It was a strangely warm winters day in the little town of Cape, no one had seen any rain or snow in over 3 months, which was very strange for the dead of winter. There had been much anticipation ending the year of 2012 as the global media had been instilling fear tactics upon the population that the end of the world was near, December 21st 2012 to be exact. For the last 2 years world war III was in full force, the economy had nearly collapse and many people were dying of starvation. Everyone thought for sure the end for their fragile civilization was imminent. During the beginning of that December humans everywhere started to lose any peice of sanity that they had left, their worst fears were litterally manifesting before their waking eyes. Only those who had found love were able to remain in peace in small isolated communites in the forest.
    As the 21st approached the world was already feeling post apocolyptic, though nothing had yet happened that wasn't the cause of man's manifestation. Everyone could do nothing but blame the governments of the world for letting this happen, very few had taken the time to realize that is was their own collective minds creating this situation.

December 20th, 2012

In every corner of the globe people were shivering in fear, of their own imagination. Some people were already living in their underground bunkers, others looting the stores for anything remaining on the shelves, many watching their televisions for signs of the end. However there was one little girl in the small town of Cape that thought differently than anyone else, even those living peacefully in the forest. She stood out in the pasture that night gazing into the moon, confused why her family and everyone in town was so worried. She had heard the prophecies and seen all the chaos in the world through the television. She had gone days without food, and watched her family lingering on the brink of insanity. For some reason though, her bright green eyes always saw through the fear, cutting the illusion. She had one question she had been saving for this night to ask her best friend, the moon.

An eerie warm winter breeze brushed through her tangled hair and across her olive skin as she said aloud, "What can I do to help sister moon?" She waited in silence as she knew her words took some time to reach the faraway moon. As always though the answer came to her, if her mind was still enough. Sister Moon spoke silently to her "I have seen my mother go through these changes every 26,000 years for as long as I can remember. In the distant past there were no humans, species became extinct and new ones were created. This planet you live on is a living breathing concious being just as you are. She is the the ultimate servant, but what she gives she always takes back. When humans first arrived on this earth they also went through these shifts, but their intelligence and understanding was much deeper than it is now, so it was smooth for them. The people living now have polluted the conciousness with so many wants and desires that they have forgotten who they are and have turned against eachother. If the people could only see this then my mother could make this transition into the next world smooth and beautiful." And then the voice went silent.

The little girl thought for a moment, taking everything in the moon had spoken of. She asked another questions, this time to herself...how do I help people remember? She was expecting only her own thoughts, but the moon was still listening. "Not everyone can hear my voice sweet child, if they could our mother would not feel such agony. There is one word, that within contains the secret to unlocking peoples minds, but only if it spoken in the right tone with the right intention. My child, for tonight, I give you my voice, and all you must do is whisper in the ear to one person and they will also know. My voice will carry through as they tell others and our mother will know her children are awakening and she will not have to punish them any longer. Please goto your family and whisper in their ears remember."

The little one took a deep breath with a sigh of relief, she spun around in circles. She hadn't been so happy since she was very little running through the garden. The earth heard this little girls laughs and her tumble to the ground from diziness. For the first time in many years mother had hope for her children. She would give more time before she cleansed herself.
    After regaining her compsure the little one walked back to her house where her family sat in front of the television nervously. She first went to her mother and whispered in her ear, remember. Immediatley her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out. She was a little confused by her mothers reaction, but she continued to do the same to her father and then her older brother. Her family lay almost lifeless on the couch, she wasn't sure what would happen next, but she was glad to see them at peace, resting. She turned off the TV and sat and waited to see what would happen next. It took 11 minutes and one by one they each opened their eyes, seeing the world in a whole new light. The mother started to laugh and the rumble took over the entire room until they were all crying. "It worked" thought the little girl. Thank you sister moon!
    Her family has awakened now knowing the secrets of the moon, carrying her voice deep in their hearts they knew what they had do to. They all went outside, no longer living in fear. However looking out upon the sky, the moon had disapeared. In their newfound joy they also feel confusion. The little girl was concerned that by using the moons voice she had made it disapear. Without the moon to talk to she turned to mother earth "Where has the moon gone?" As the earth was so close to her the answer came immediatley "Without the sun, the moon cannot exist."

"Where has the sun gone?" she whispered

"The sun has disapeared, he was angry with me for putting my trust back into our children, but you are our grandest creation and now I know it can all be fixed. For many people when the morning comes and the sun does not rise they will believe the end of this earth for them has come, the wise ones will sit by the firelight until their father returns. Others will collapse into total insanity. My child you have been given the torch of the night until the father returns, please start walking now and spread the message your sister has given you. Tell your family to build a fire and keep it burning until the light returns."
    She instructed her family what to do, and headed out into the night.

to be continued...by you.

Last edited by Zionbrion; 18th September 2015 at 01:11.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (18th September 2015), Delight (19th September 2015), Gardener (18th September 2015), Lionhawk (18th September 2015), Lost N Found (18th September 2015), RunningDeer (18th September 2015), Selkie (18th September 2015), Shadowself (18th September 2015), Stephanie (18th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Zionbrion, excellent, beginning. you have stirred my mind into that story very deep. As I read or rather listened to you talk I was thinking of more chapters. Will come in on that one as heart fills. Meantime, Way to good young person. Please keep that going. I could see names like Sarah and a young man called Josh, I could see dogs and campfires everywhere. My mind will dream this night. My goodness that is very captivating. Thank you so much.

I will tell a story now that is truth of happening in my young life. It is a happy sort of story and a wakening for me at a young age. I discovered other cultures and eyes opened. I discovered that I was only me and what happened was all from me and what I percieved as I walked along the path. All life is around and all is life...

I was 19 years into this life and experiencing a totally different world. I was in the Navy on a ship that had traveled to the Mediterranean. Late 1969 becoming 1970. I could be off a little in time but then again what is time? First port to reach was in Italy and that was a very scary place at that time simply because the war was raging and not just in Vietnam but all over. Folks may not and really did not understand that. Something to ponder, when a war is being waged somewhere in the world it is a world war simply because it affects the entire world. Well needless to say, the ship I was on had to leave that port because the people were uprising against Americans and the military industrial complex.

Next Port and this is such a fine place, Cannes France. This is where the 70 comes in, The Cannes film festival was starting and the ship docked or anchored there for 14 days, Nice huh. I got to take a tour up into the French alps and meet and see people and their culture. Wonderful place it was. Next port was in spain and that was such a nice place. Did get to see the culture way up close. To bad the war was raging but not to be a bummer on this journey. We spent a couple of weeks there and then proceeded to Naples Italy. Geez that was even more amazing to be there. That is where I began a new journey in my life.

I had been conversing with a young man stationed on the West Coast of America on a Destroyer who was born and raised on the east coast and was looking to transfer. I was born and raised in Colorado and family lived in Arizona, So we swapped duty stations right then and there. I took leave and got off the ship in Naples and caught a transport to Rota Spain. Spain again. Being on leave to get to my next duty station, I did not want to wait around on some damn base for the next transport to America. So I hired a Taxi and he took me across country to Seville, Don't know how far that was but took hours and the country was beautiful.

Got to Seville and the Airport to catch a flight to Madrid. Here I am a wet behind the ears American, Don't know a word of spanish and missed the plane to Madrid. Airport closed at 5pm and can't stay there. Imagine what is in my mind. Sitting on a curb with all kinds of thoughts when a young lady comes up and asks me in english if I was lost. Well things go and things come so she got me a ride on a plane to Madrid with her and had a great time in Madrid until my flight to Kennedy Airport, America the next day. That was an experience I shall never forget. Culture awakening and enjoyment of life. After that came the nitty gritty War of Vietnam and being on the destroyer, Already gave some experience there.

Put another log on that fire please. Thank you

34. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    Got to Seville and the Airport to catch a flight to Madrid. Here I am a wet behind the ears American, Don't know a word of spanish and missed the plane to Madrid. Airport closed at 5pm and can't stay there. Imagine what is in my mind. Sitting on a curb with all kinds of thoughts when a young lady comes up and asks me in english if I was lost. Well things go and things come so she got me a ride on a plane to Madrid with her and had a great time in Madrid until my flight to Kennedy Airport, America the next day. That was an experience I shall never forget. Culture awakening and enjoyment of life.
    Wow, you've never told me this story about your night in Seville sitting on the curb with nowhere to go and meeting this woman, and I've known you for 45 years!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2015), Billy (18th September 2015), Calz (18th September 2015), Lionhawk (18th September 2015), Lost N Found (18th September 2015), RunningDeer (18th September 2015), Selkie (18th September 2015), Shadowself (18th September 2015), Stephanie (18th September 2015), Zionbrion (18th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 65 LastLast