+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 65 LastLast

Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

Dear Shadowself,

I hope you know that the log that you put on the fire was a tree. But impressive just the same and if you don't mind I will attempt to trim this tree just a little bit so we can make some logs out of it.

First off, WELL DONE! Your transition that is. You took a piece of second hand information and proved it out into the first hand for yourself. That piece of information resonated with you, connected or plugged you in to an inner understanding of your unique self. That is why everyone has their own way of getting there. And that transition led to your transformation of self. Where your self remembered. Almost like a rebirth of the soul because now the soul can step out from what divided itself from this dense reality. You are now awake with full access to your soul life, and the walls of separation that have partitioned your soul life have melted away to where you see yourself in your Divine glory as having one soul life. You know you have done this when you remember your first waking moment of soul birth, when you realize, "I AM!" I am most honored to hear of your transition. It is truly the Holy Grail we find ourselves seeking. And that will also anchor to this Planet and spread like a wonderful cold and here you are right under the radar at this forum. WoW!

It was very early when I read your post and I thought I would have to be juggling chainsaws to wrap my head around a paper done way back in the day. Imagine my surprise to be reading something very old with the intelligence to deliver such a profound subject in the first place.

I can only handle one tree a day so go easy on me and in the meantime, you have brought music to our camp fire and enough wood to be stocked up for awhile. What more could I ask for?

Shadowself, I now see you and I love you!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

annacherie (25th August 2015), Beren (25th August 2015), Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Eric J (Viking) (24th August 2015), justntime2learn (31st August 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Selkie (26th August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (24th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Love you too Mr Lionhawk!

I remember thinking a long time ago reading your posts, I'd never met anybody so grounded! Argh! If only...

I'm not sure I left music to your campfire. It was sort of heavy....but here is some music for your campfire.

With knowing comes freedom...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Bluegreen (25th August 2015), Eric J (Viking) (24th August 2015), justntime2learn (31st August 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), Lionhawk (24th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Welcome, thank you for the explanation on Namaste. I enjoyed it very much.

slight bow and Namaste to you!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Beren (25th August 2015), Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), justntime2learn (31st August 2015), Lionhawk (24th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Shadowself (25th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Selkie,

No worries as I don't discriminate if you are new or an antique like me. Which reminds me of a true story that happened in 2003. Should I share it? Hey, why not?

It isn't everyday that you wake up and discover a wolf chained up in your front yard. She was beautiful and why she was there in my yard in the first place was a little puzzling. As it turns out, it was where she wanted to be according to her guardian. He was hoping I didn't mind. I didn't. hahhaha. I was living in a camp ground and had an old Holiday Camper. Well as it turns out the campground was sponsoring a PoW WoW. It was a festive event with drum dancing and the selling of Native American wares. It was one cooool event. As the Pow Wow came to a close on Saturday night, I had been talking to a vendor there who was of the Cherokee Tribe. We were friends and so we continued to talk as she closed down her tent store. We drifted to the back and there was a campfire there. So she put a few logs on the fire. At first it was her and I. We had shifted gears and started talking about Gaia. As the conversation went, others started to gather. Then a stranger thing happened. Everyone stopped talking. I spoke for about 2 hours and as it progressed more folks gathered around in silence. They were all Cherokee in their native dress. When it was over, we all retired for the evening. The next morning, I awoke and greeted the wolf in my yard. As I was talking with her, I started to receive visitors bearing Native American gifts. Of course this caught me by surprise. To this day, I know I had been blessed on that day. Native Americans have very tight circles and for me to have stepped in that circle and be part of something much greater than myself was an awesome humbling experience that I will never forget. The wolf said, "They needed to hear from you."

So, you do not need a special invite from me to speak. I like to keep things simple, so I will just say to you, SPEAK. We need to hear from you!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 24th August 2015 at 17:39.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

annacherie (25th August 2015), Beren (25th August 2015), Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Eric J (Viking) (24th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), justntime2learn (31st August 2015), Orph (18th October 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), Rollo (26th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Shadowself (25th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

As I posted my post to Selkie, I did not know a wolf had shown up. Greetings Aspen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go figure.

Namaste'

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (25th August 2015), Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), justntime2learn (31st August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Shadowself (25th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Pleased to meet you, lionhawk!

I feel there is much I could reply to some of your posts, but at the moment, I find myself heavy-hearted and rather speechless.

I will sit around your bonfire time and again, and eventually, I will contribute logs which at this point in time seem to be out of my reach.

Love and blessings,

Daughter of Time

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Eric J (Viking) (24th August 2015), Gardener (29th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), Inaiá (3rd May 2019), justntime2learn (31st August 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), Limor Wolf (28th August 2015), Lionhawk (24th August 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Shadowself (25th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Dear Daughter of Time, and Everyone else,

Here is probably my most favorite of songs, no matter what you are doing or where you are at, I sing this song to you with the hope it adds to your day in a Divine way. Please take it in to your heart and let it heal you.

From the Family of An,
    Lionhawk

Namaste'

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Bluegreen (25th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Daughter of Time (24th August 2015), Eric J (Viking) (24th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), justntime2learn (31st August 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Shadowself (25th August 2015), Star Tsar (26th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Just a snippet Mr Lion..I've never been a believer of coincidences so I reckon we have met again here for a reason.

I think these next couple of months will be most important indeed. Time is getting on and revelations will happen. We are all in for big transition and I ask for all the workers to keep your head down and time yourself for these things to come.

Stocks are crashing as we speak and indexes are setting an all time low. We really need to ask ourselves if we would welcome some outside interference or could we do this all by ourselves. I often wonder when will the time come for us to realize we are not alone and would a welcoming little push from our brothers and sisters save us...because we only need to ask. The ptw never wanted this but the their time is almost up. How many will want the little nudge or do they really think we can do this alone.

Time will tell Mr Lion.

Thank you

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), justntime2learn (31st August 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), Lionhawk (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Shadowself (25th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Hi.

Hello there

Thank you for the invitation. My transition for the moment seems to be moving to boredom with everything and irritation. I am sick and tired of what feels like a limbo where I lost my direction. IF there is something BIG COSMIC UNIVERSAL changing, it is just taking so long when I was ready (I thought) eons ago?

I do 100% believe that all is well, but I find it hard to get excited about doing anything. Looking at my own "reality", everything is seemingly peaceful. The main thing is I feel isolated. The main thing is I want something I can't even explain.

As an example, many around me are making master tonic, canning food, are excitedly preparing for "something" (like preppers). I am not really interested in that and find it non-compelling. I am not having fun doing anything that others seem to like now. I have carved out quite an isolated place and some of my fancies isolate further me because I am not involved emotionally.

When "prepping" is of no benefit, needing to specially care for my body not necessary, strive for???? etc., What is interesting (to me)???? How can I help others if I do not believe their efforts are of any use? It is not that I think they should be different but I feel like an alien.

Maybe a few years ago, I would have been demonstrating a more interesting story. I have flashed through so many stories with every passing year telling another tale then with equal assurance of that time.

Thanks for letting me speak even if it I am illuminating my own ignorance now hehe. Maggie

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

awakeningmom (25th August 2015), Beren (25th August 2015), Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), ginnyk (6th September 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), Lionhawk (25th August 2015), meeradas (24th August 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Selkie (24th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Hi.

Hello there

Thank you for the invitation. My transition for the moment seems to be moving to boredom with everything and irritation. I am sick and tired of what feels like a limbo where I lost my direction. IF there is something BIG COSMIC UNIVERSAL changing, it is just taking so long when I was ready (I thought) eons ago?

I do 100% believe that all is well, but I find it hard to get excited about doing anything. Looking at my own "reality", everything is seemingly peaceful. The main thing is I feel isolated. The main thing is I want something I can't even explain.

As an example, many around me are making master tonic, canning food, are excitedly preparing for "something" (like preppers). I am not really interested in that and find it non-compelling. I am not having fun doing anything that others seem to like now. I have carved out quite an isolated place and some of my fancies isolate further me because I am not involved emotionally.

When "prepping" is of no benefit, needing to specially care for my body not necessary, strive for???? etc., What is interesting (to me)???? How can I help others if I do not believe their efforts are of any use? It is not that I think they should be different but I feel like an alien.

Maybe a few years ago, I would have been demonstrating a more interesting story. I have flashed through so many stories with every passing year telling another tale then with equal assurance of that time.

Thanks for letting me speak even if it I am illuminating my own ignorance now hehe. Maggie
    Maybe that's why humans seem to need illusions so badly. It is almost like any old illusion will do, as long as life retains meaning for the person.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Delight (24th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), Lionhawk (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Hello lionhawk

This jumped out at me, Maggie. And some other thoughts, too.

I walked away from everything in 2004. Job security, relationship(s), yada yada yada. It was before I had any clue about ET’s, archons, super soldiers, Bill Ryan, ascension propaganda, New Age BS, how the planet’s might to go blewy by something out there or about the blue you know what’s and the blue you know who’s.

Back then, and even before back then, I was engrossed in the David Hawkin’s series, Sri Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Gregg Braden, Eckhart Tolle and more that I’d be embarrassed to admit to. All I knew was I needed more time to discover.

So I walked.

The time zipped by. It wasn't a conscious plan but I put everything on hold. I like where I am. But…I’m aware there’s got to be more. How I get from here to there, I have no clue. Nor do I care to figure it out.

It’s a strange, strange place when I look back and see how much I squeezed into this life. It’s like a 3 fer 1. So, I’m on vacation. I’ve given myself permission to have no mission.

Wow, I took a deep breath and my stomach jumped.

Damn freeing.

Paula ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th August 2015 at 13:38.

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

annacherie (25th August 2015), awakeningmom (25th August 2015), Beren (25th August 2015), Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Delight (25th August 2015), Elainie (25th August 2015), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2015), ginnyk (6th September 2015), iamthat (16th September 2015), Jhonie (10th September 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), Lionhawk (25th August 2015), meeradas (25th August 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), Rollo (26th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (25th August 2015), Selkie (25th August 2015), Shadowself (25th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Well,time will tell
    its tales to the children and all,
    who would dare to venture far into our past
    where we stared into the dark void...
    ...and sang brave
    where we decided to be and to love...

Here I am creating the passage back
    to the realms of glory where we once roamed,
    into the fire that quenches never
    into the sacred that we call Love.

It is time my brother.
    It is time to raise our swords and blaze the glory from within.
    To transform and transcend all the weapons of war,
    to be what we always were, to be Love.

Welcome back, I missed you brother.
    Love, love - and see what happens

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), Limor Wolf (28th August 2015), Lionhawk (25th August 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Star Tsar (26th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Viking,

In truth the market has been tanking for the last 5 days. Actually down 1700 points and right in the middle of Jade Helm. This could also be ahead of the dark side schedule as in they are bumping up their schedule because the writing is on the wall and they want to cash in a little earlier. They had plans for September about a month from now but things may have escalated. We will see........ All I know is, and I am far from knowing to much on the markets, that you have to have a good foundation in order to bounce back from a crash. In which lies the problem. We don't have a good foundation. We also know that they have inflated it. So many bubbles and just one bubble could set off a chain reaction blowing apart the other bubbles.

The darkside always thought of Earth as a piece of real estate. But here lies a major problem for them. All of their interstellar trade routes are no longer. The Orion shipping lanes are no longer. The time of Earth and the exploitation of her Kingdoms is no longer. The only thing left is what is happening on the Planet and because of their greed and the task of managing that greed is causing a massive feedback effect on all of their systems. The flow of their operation has been totally stopped and Earth has been isolated from any further negative influences from outside our Solar boundaries.

Watch as the corrupt get exposed. Watch as the darkside start to feed and kill their own. The Beast will consume itself and you all have a front row seat! Politicians will throw their piers under the bus. The Democratic party, who I call the Draconian party, and the Republican party, who I call the Reptilian party, will implode itself. You wonder why nothing gets done in Washington? It's because of the 2 headed dragon. It is one of the same.

Their thirst for blood by the killing of millions, through wars, disease, abductions, and everything else you can imagine is no longer an option.

Disclosure? Yeah, right! Do you really want to know? Do you really think they will tell us? Here's my phone number ___________ and ask for the blue guy. You know the guy holding his breath waiting for an answer. Never going to happen. If it did, we would be on the war path once more. If you want disclosure, just go outside and look up once in awhile.

Anyways, despite all that, my blood pressure is just fine. These are the times we have been long waiting for, so grab some popcorn and a drink, put a log on the fire, and let us enjoy each others' company. We've earned it!

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (25th August 2015), Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Elainie (25th August 2015), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), Rollo (26th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Hi.

Hello there

Dear Maggie,

If anything, I thank-you for having the courage to put a log on the fire and to illuminate us not with ignorance but with enlightenment. In many ways you remind us of our own challenging times that we have gone through ourselves. And to those who will go down a similar path not so familiar to them. You are an old wise soul Maggie so give yourself some credit. And just breathe! It will pass in time.

No need to thank me for the invite. Thank Bill. And you are welcomed here any time to share your wisdom when you don't feel like hiding it. You are not alone.

Water is soothing for the soul. Go fishing as that seems to do a lot for me. Nature and my connection to it has helped me get through the toughest of my times.

So don't go into hiding.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (25th August 2015), Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), kanishk (13th November 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Yes spot on Mr Lion...

Although I was thinking a slightly different disclosure. ..as in mass de-cloaking or our brothers and sisters showing up, so to speak. That way there would be no denying that that exist. Surely humanity would would rise!

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Lionhawk (25th August 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Hay! I have something for your campfire to discuss. Since you've transferred this convo to UFO's and disclosure I have a tad bit of experience in this UFO thingy.

I won't get into the druthers however I do have something to share here for your fireside chat that might peak your interest. I have a photo taken with a cell phone of what I clearly believe is a UFO.

First let me tell you it was taken quite by accident. The photo was taken only to show the weird sky right after a big storm. The picture was about three blocks from my home in California when I lived there. I'm going to show you the three pics. One I took the day afterward to see if there was anything that this could have been mistaken from....like a business sign or some such thing. It turned out there were no signs or any such thing in that area. But judge for yourself which is why I took the daytime photo.

When the second photo was taken the early evening before the storm had just stopped and the sky was barely visible between the mountains in the background and the dark clouds above. When the photo was taken NOTHING was visible...but when it was taken there was a brief flash. Obviously this thing was out of visible phase and quite by accident I captured it on the cell phone.

The third photo is a close up of it....pretty cool huh? Hows that for a campfire story?

Next day photo:

The night of the storm:

Close up:

Edit to add: Just beyond that stop light to the next one down is the Santa Clarita Wash in Valencia California. At the time I used to drive that road to work everyday. One morning I drove over the bridge right after that next light down in the photo to find a black helicopter looking for something for quite some time in that wash. My work was not far from there and I could see the helicopter going back and forth. Don't know if they found anything but it was quite strange indeed.

One more note of interest:

Edwards AFB is not far from Valencia and when the Space Shuttle would land at Edwards it would fly right over Valencia...and we always got the boom when it entered the atmosphere.

Last a bit of campfire music to add to the intrigue....

Last edited by Shadowself; 25th August 2015 at 15:25.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Bluegreen (25th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2015), Fanna (25th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), Lionhawk (25th August 2015), Meggings (17th November 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Star Tsar (26th August 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yes spot on Mr Lion...

Although I was thinking a slightly different disclosure. ..as in mass de-cloaking or our brothers and sisters showing up, so to speak. That way there would be no denying that that exist. Surely humanity would would rise!

Viking

What you speak of is not so far off. Things are still being cleaned up. A lot has happened in the last 5 years. Even this year and this year isn't over yet.

What is left of the darkside in our Solar system is now on Earth, The stargates, wormholes, etc. have been blocked so that there is no longer an escape route for these regressive beings. They were presented with a choice and that was either go into the light or leave. Many of the regressive sort did just that and what we have left are those who thought they could run from such a choice and still have their cake and eat it to. You could say Father God put his foot down and of course Mother God.

The grid technology that the regressive ones had in place is now Gone! I know it sounds like a single grid but it was a multi tiered system effecting different effects. As for instance our remembrance of who we were before incarnating here was filtered out, so we didn't remember who we were. The deck was already stacked when we got here and that presented many challenges to all of us. Then our parents programmed us along with the school system and the rest of their systems to find ourselves being enslaved like a chicken starring at a line drawn in the sand. Can't blame our parents for that since they were pre programmed. You knew something had gone wrong with all the dysfunctions being displayed. I remembered stepping out of our house on a cold evening, looking up at the stars knowing my real family was up there somewhere and I didn't see the ones I was living with being family. Who were these people? I was only 5 when that happened.

I have done many a scan on this grid system since I became aware of it in 1993. The good news now is that the babies being born now can remember if they so choose to remember, who they are. It was a joyous day for me to get that news.

One thing one must do is validate their work. In other words prove it out and then validate it with a triangular approach. Don't just swallow the hook, line, and sinker as so many do. Even as to what I have written so far. I don't want you to believe me. But I do want you to know and the only way that is going to happen is if you prove it out for yourself. It takes serious work, dedication or commitment, and a resolve to not settle for anything less. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW! I am only sharing what I know and have proven out for myself. What I share might not be for everyone as the subject matter can be very graphic and strain at your belief system. You all have heard of the adage of taking what resonates with you and throw the rest away. I don't even want you to waste your time doing that! Do what works for you in a real way and you will be just fine.

In the meantime, look up once in awhile, you may see a surprise. The day is coming closer where we will be on a Galactic stage with full knowing. Stay balanced is all I can say.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2015), Fanna (25th August 2015), Jake (25th August 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Shadowself,

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is what I call a first hand account!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Fanna (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Well,time will tell
    its tales to the children and all,
    who would dare to venture far into our past
    where we stared into the dark void...
    ...and sang brave
    where we decided to be and to love...

Here I am creating the passage back
    to the realms of glory where we once roamed,
    into the fire that quenches never
    into the sacred that we call Love.

It is time my brother.
    It is time to raise our swords and blaze the glory from within.
    To transform and transcend all the weapons of war,
    to be what we always were, to be Love.

Welcome back, I missed you brother.

Ah Dear Brother,

I miss you too! Beren has always been there, and when I say been there just doesn't seem to explain what I am saying. I hope I can do due justice with the following words.

Beren's words are not your typical words of wit. There is something most haunting in the way he writes them. His words will cause you to remember and it can be most challenging to grasp what on Earth is he talking about. It isn't just about Love. It is about a time when some of us souls were the front runners of "ALL THAT IS." In the very beginning. The first wave where it was said, "Now go forth!"

There is a place called the Hall of Records. A gifted friend of mine has access to this place. He tells me that I have lived so many lifetimes in so many Star systems and then tells me within a 6 million year span. I must confess that is a lot of information to even wrap my head around. Let alone trying to remember it. But 5 years ago, here comes Beren with his written words of Love and Wisdom, and I find myself remembering a time in Antiquity where Beren and I were side by side going forth. Antiquity being way before 6 million years ago. A time where we fought for all things made of Love. We were home in the Divine Kingdom of All That Is and were excited to be ALIVE! We have traveled many miles and many years since then and I tell you my Brother that my Love for you has not changed. I remember and I am most grateful for you and your service to All That is. You are probably one of a few souls that I know to be almost as old as me.

I don't know what else to say right now.........

IN HONOR OF YOU!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 25th August 2015 at 17:38.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (26th August 2015), Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), Constance (13th December 2015), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2015), giovonni (26th August 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), Rollo (26th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (25th August 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

39. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I had the pleasure of spending time with Beren, Lionhawk, when he visited me in Inverness.
    He is "My brother from another Mother"
    Yes he is a spiritual poet, story teller,--he creates a mood in his composing.
    A visit to his web site is well worth the trip.

http://www.fromforgottenworld.com/

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (26th August 2015), Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Calz (22nd February 2016), giovonni (26th August 2015), Limor Wolf (28th August 2015), Lionhawk (25th August 2015), Richard S. (4th September 2015), RunningDeer (25th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 65 LastLast