Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

This is my favorite room in the house!

AHO

So, I was given an alternate name some years ago, and I used it for a while, but then was guided to stop using it and just go by Brian, and that this other name was my spirits name. I haven't actually thought about this for a while, and reading LionHawk's story brought it flooding back.

So when I was 21 I went to Kauai for the winter with a friend, we were beach bums to the max! On our journey we met this man that was living on the island with his family out of a camper van. He had a wife and two kids and loved to smoke the chalice! (His blend was about 50/50 tobacco/marijuana) his whole philosophy was hindu based, because we would always chant shiva mantra when we smoked with him. And after singing together he would always give some sort of discourse.

Well one of the times we smoked with him I became ultra sleepy and went to lay down, I put my hands over my heart and almost immediatley travelled out of my body to some other familiar world, I was away from my body for about 3 minutes and when I came back a distinct voice said, "do you know Nagosa". I said No, and this voice said, "this is your new name" I told all my friends that day and Wa-la I had a new name.

This happened about a month into the 3 long month stay on the island. The day before I left I was at a coffee shop and there was this old man who I had seen around before and talked to very little. I went up to ask him if I could roll one of his ciggarettes, and he was reading a giant copy of the Torah, but at the time speaking to this other man about his past life he was seeing. They did not know eachother prior. After the old man told him where he had lived in his past life and other various things about it. The guy said "that is so weird because I am flying there tomorrow, I bought a continuing ticket to there from Kauai and I wasn't sure why I just had to do it."
    After their conversation he turned to me and started talking about one of my past lifes, he told me I had lived in Portugal and I was an explorer, one time when I went to sea we encountered a horrible storm and I was very lucky to survive. He didn't say much else about it.

So the next day I fly home and my parents picked me up and I went to stay with them until my job in the spring started. It was around the time when all the new fancy flat screen TVs were coming out and my parents had just gotten one. They wanted to show me how clear the picture was so my mom turned it on and went to the history channell, and litterally the first words out of the speakers were "and the portugese explorers left the shore and the encountered a horrible storm, there were very few survivors" I was like hey, I was on that ship! Thinking back I wish I had payed more attention and watched that episode, but at the time it was just another synchronicity in a sea of serendipity that was my life.

So now I had access to the internet I decided I had better type in Nagosa and see what comes up, at first all I could find was it is the name of one of the Tibetan Buddhist Gods, and the other was it is a name in Ethiopia, I emailed someone from their to try and get a translation, but they said its untranslatable. Eventually I found that there is a very tiny town in Portugal named Nagosa. I always meant to go there when I was travelling more, but I never made it and am more stationary for the moment. I still feel I will go there someday though.

Thank you for reading about Nagosa

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Gardener (30th August 2015), Jake (30th August 2015), Jhonie (10th September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (30th August 2015), Muzz (5th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th August 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (30th August 2015), Violet (30th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Default Blackfoot Tears

Please don't take this the wrong way. But it has been somewhat of a rough morning, this morning. In a good way if that makes any sense at all.

Like you said Beren, saying thank-you doesn't cut it. So I will not say thank-you either. I will not say thank-you to Delight either.

But what I will say is that the tears of a Blackfoot run as small creeks going south, flowing so, that time comes to a stop. What you both have shared with us at this campfire with your beautiful song just swelled up the banks of my heart. Even now, writing this to you, those creeks are flowing. I am speechless. In a good way and now I must conclude this post.

I love you both!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (30th August 2015), Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Delight (30th August 2015), Jake (30th August 2015), Muzz (5th September 2015), Selkie (30th August 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (30th August 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

If you don't mind lionhawk I'd like to turn your fire flames purple for a short story and a very personal one.

In my awakening one of the first places I was taken was a purple water fall. I was so afraid to see it. I didn't know why at first. But something scared me about it.

In my search I accidentally ran into a story of the Sisters of the violet Flame that sounded more Native American than anything. But I kept on picking up Egyptian protocols from the energy signature. I didn't know why so I asked the lady who wrote about it and she herself said no that cannot be this is Native American. But it kept on nagging me. So I looked it up. And sure enough I was right. So I showed her this and she was as surprised as I was:

Sisters of the Violet Flame,
    an order of women who practice the ancient Egyptian traditions of Isis
    and the Essenes.

She had no idea that this practice came from Egyptian protocols. So what does this have to do with the price of tea in China you ask?

Well check it:

An ancient tale shown to me in the color wheel of A violet Flame and story of an Ancient goddess and the creating of a template viewed through a purple waterfall would certainly take too long. This story is not one spoken of here. It was a secret to all....yet quite verifiable. When I was first told this narrative I was quite fearful to look behind the water fall. It took me several days to gather the courage...only to find this.

Shortened to:

The first created template of love was viewed by Creation in this purple water fall. A love so strong both the man and woman who became the template would die to keep the Violet flame alive...turning the waterfall where this love was born purple.

Creation had never seen this before...it was the first of it's kind.

The kind men have have gone to battle for to protect that love,
    because they'd give up their lives to protect their loved ones.

Through this violet flame....and purple waterfall a love so strong it can never die.

The symbol of a love so strong one would die for it... became the purple heart.

An ancient tale not spoken of but whispered in the hall of records and valley of knowledge.

Purple Flame ~ Eternal Love

The template ~ It can never die

Sisters of the Violet Flame,
    an order of women who practice the ancient Egyptian traditions of Isis
    and the Essenes.

I don't know the secret tradition of said ceremony....but detected the protocols non the less.

That purple flame and the template are ONE and the SAME.

When I first ran into this purple water fall I finally did take a look behind that water fall and saw that I had indeed died for that love twice. A rare love indeed and one that is still alive in the purple flame of the heart.

Namaste Lionhawk and eternal love to all!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 30th August 2015 at 16:03.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Becky (30th August 2015), Beren (1st September 2015), Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Delight (30th August 2015), Jhonie (10th September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (30th August 2015), Muzz (5th September 2015), Selkie (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (30th August 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Default Nagosa

Another gem of Divine perfection. This is so coool. You get it Nagosa! The purpose of this thread is about what is within you and the telling of what that means. "Chronicles of the Human Awakening." That is where the synchronicity then reveals itself and then shines the inner light out from the soul. That is the awakening. And I think that is what is so wonderful about what is going here in this thread. Without you all coming in and putting a log on the fire and sharing with us from your heart, none of this would be happening. It is first hand in every way.

Yes, I could go about reading all kinds of second hand stuff and get caught on the flypaper it is presented on. Lower my frequency, with my petty judgments in the form of negative opinion. Coming from a place of speculation which is a place of not knowing. You can believe all you want but until you prove that belief out into a knowing you end up still not knowing. But this is not the case here and that in of itself brings me great joy and bliss.

I took your name and did some things with it this morning and I will do something that I can do and that is to bless it. With your permission of course.

What I would like to share is what I actually heard when I spoke your name. Maybe others here would like to try this. First say it as you see it on the screen. Sounds okay and easily pronounceable. Now let's do something a little different. Say "NA." Then say "Gose." Then say "AH."
    Now whisper those three sounds very slowly pausing in between the three sounds. Do this a few times and then tell us what you hear. I am going to reserve what I wanted to share, so that we get it first hand from you first.

I greatly appreciate what you posted here and maybe we can all learn something from it and that will help "awaken" others out of their deep sleep. There is so much power in the spoken expression of a name. It will make you remember!!!!

Namaste'

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Delight (30th August 2015), Jake (30th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

LionHawk, When I say it like that, it feels like I am having a realization. Another thing I feel is similar to a phrase like no worries, because the Na feels like me, so it feels like 'I sigh in comfort.'
    One time I introduced my self as Nagosa to a young woman and then she repeated the name back to me, but in a drawn out mantra form, like NaaaaaaaaaaaGooooooooooooooosssssaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and then motioned for me to do it with her, that was the first time I realized how much the syllables and tones reverberate the heart...or maybe she was just really cute.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Jake (30th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (30th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th August 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Default Purple is my favorite color

Awesome post Shadowself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You had to go there. My towel is still very wet from the drying of the creeks on my face this morning. What you have anchored here in this room of this great house of Avalon is something so many have forgotten. But it is there in their hearts somewhere and they can sense it. They long for it. Their deep feelings of longing for it causes them to feel as though they have been abandoned. And for those of us who have remembered, find ourselves wanting to embrace those who can't remember, with so much compassion, letting them know that they haven't been and we are waiting ever so patiently for them to come back to our loving embrace.

Let your post here become a beacon from this great house, and call unknowingly to those who don't remember.

There is so much more I could say about this but that is a story for another day. Soon............

Let your post shine and call with all the loving intention that came from within you!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Default Naaaggoooossssaaaa

Yes! But more so! I also had a vision when I spoke your name. I looked into a room where there was a young boy laying on a bed. A blanket was floating towards him and gently covered him. You could hear a wind in the room. Soft, so soft and the boy fell asleep in a most peaceful sleep. So yes, comfort. So that is what you bring forth from your heart. And when your name is softly spoken anywhere in the World it will have the power to bring comfort to those who need it and I thereby bless it as such.

You done good young Man!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (30th August 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Zionbrion (30th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I have been feeling this past while that the cat has got my tongue I decided until the cat decides to let go that silence is golden.

This is my first post for quite a while, I just want to give my thanks to Lionhawk for this thread and thanks to all who are sharing their stories around the campfire. I shall quietly wonder off into the woods to gather some well seasoned and dry logs and pile them nearby for all to use.

I leave you two pictures. The first is for Lionhawk, inspired by his Wolf story.

Name:  b5cd09082ab48349eeba9050b988b417.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  18.6 KB

the second is for whoever holds the feather stick. and all who listen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	large-bear-and-dragon-from-artwork_24.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	547.9 KB
ID:	30992

Love to all.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), Delight (31st August 2015), Gardener (2nd September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (30th August 2015), Matthew (30th August 2015), Muzz (5th September 2015), Selkie (30th August 2015), Shadowself (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I too will reciprocate to Lionhawk for starting this awesome thread; something he gifted me a long time ago. I shared with him my aversions to the Lily. It has a certain stigma to me which is certainly not destined to this thread.

But he shared it with me as a gift and now I share it back to him and this thread with the healing it was intended for.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (1st November 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (30th August 2015), Muzz (5th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Default Go west young man

What a day so far. I'm kind of wiped out from all the joy and bliss from this morning. So I had to take a break........ let the fire cool down a bit.

I wanted to continue my little story from yesterday, previous page, posting on the name thing. But before I dive into that I would also like to share some things that have not been revealed as to my journey. I'll keep it brief in hopes that you get a better understanding as to how this journey has taken form.

Going back, the childhood years, many things had happened right under the very roof I was raised up in. Also outside of that roof. That being said, being a child is what it is. You don't know or understand the ways of the World or for that matter know you are on a World. Being naive is just being a child. And there is nothing at all wrong with that. We all have been there and done that. So here it goes.....

I was born in Hartford, Connecticut, USA. We moved out of Hartford when I was 4 1/2 years of age. Moved out into the country in a small rural farming type setting. The house we moved to was a puzzle of sorts as those who had previously lived there had added on to the place. Like 3 houses built into one. Different ages of time being incorporated as well. Basically it was a shanty of sorts, nestled on 17 acres of land filled with many oak trees. And then surrounded by many acres of forest.

The first night, I just knew there was something wrong about the place and had this distinct feeling of being watched as I laid there on my new, used bed. For my folks, it was a new beginning. One where they were no longer renting and now could own something and really call it theirs. The American dream as it were. But for some weird reason, every effort to go forward ended up going backward. And what sprung forth from the beginning of that, manifested itself into a living nightmare. A nightmare that lasted about 15 years till I left the place when I turned 18.

Basically in a nutshell, we were poor. Like dirt poor. If you found a penny on the ground somewhere, you felt as though you won the lotto and you spent it on gum called Bazooka. I was the number one son and my Dad saw fit to give me all the responsibility he didn't want to deal with. At age 5 he gave me 150 baby chicks to take care of. Had given me an adult axe to split wood with and a whole list of chores. Mind you we had moved from the city where you walked on sidewalks. There were no sidewalks where we were and I was constantly falling down from tripping on something on the ground. I had to learn how to walk again.The Winters were cold and unforgiving. Snow higher than me would cut us off from going anywhere for days on end. Shovel, shovel, shovel. We used wood to keep warm and that you know is it's own chore.

Did I mention we also had ghosts? Did I mention that things in the physical also seem to have a mind of it's own? Most of my days as a child was generally in a state of TERROR! Going to school was no picnic either. The "Cross" of persecution I had to carry because I had mentioned that I saw ghosts all the time to one of my school buddies, was a load that labeled me a black sheep and followed me into my adult life. Kids can be the cruelest of creatures. Sometimes I thought the ghosts were friendlier, even though I was terrified of them. Plus the fact that there was no one to go to for answers. I did pursue the religion of the Catholic church but when push came to shove, I discovered they didn't practice what they preached. So back to square one.

So my beginnings were of humble means. I did find joy with Mother nature and that kept me from going insane. And I did things of like Native American stuff. I could howl like a wolf, climb the tallest of trees, sing like an Indian, build forts, hunt and fish, without knowing why and that is what I am speaking of when I say the naive aspects of a child. The bottom line was I saw myself as a poor white kid. I didn't know I had Native American blood in me. I was just a kid. Many things fitted into place long after those years.

So now it is June, 1995. I loaded up my 84 VW van, (water cooled), and went westward. I had left my daughter out there in Utah and wanted to return into her life. For the next couple of years, I would go fishing out of the Salt Lake Valley and ended up in some most spectacular places you have never even heard of. Also in many Native American lands.

On one such trip, was Flaming Gorge. I had to go up on Interstate 80 into Wyoming to get there and then get off an exit and head south. I would end up crossing this one section of desert that was at one time covered by ocean many years ago. As you entered this section, I looked up on one of the hills and there was a Brave sitting on his horse overlooking the area. The horse was black and white, like a spotted pinto pony. He was also dressed in black and white, his head dress was just feathers that laid down along his hair. He was young, strong, serious looking, or focused. The horse was also strong. As I came across the ridge I saw him looking at me and he gave a small motion as if I could pass on and enter this place, with his blessing. But here was the thing. He was a ghost. And in the bright Sun light. Not a typical ghost.

In the days of yesterday after I received my name, I NOW realize how many tribal lands that I have been welcomed to since then as a brother. The Utes, Apache, Hopi, Arapaho, Choctaw, Lakota, Shoshone, Paiute, Seminole, Cherokee, Catawba, Chickasaw, Crow, Cheyenne, Navajo, etc. When I say welcomed to, I mean actually been there and spent time there. Not just passing through.

It was something that just naturally happened. I think that this counsel of shamans sent out a memo to many elders of these nations to allow me to visit with them as a brother. I remember the eyeball of a Crow who just looked at me first with some disdain but then of respect. That was an awkward moment. hahahaa

So all this from some poor, naive, skinny white kid. Talk about a wake up call.

GO FISHING!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 30th August 2015 at 21:12.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (1st September 2015), Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Caylen (4th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Delight (31st August 2015), greybeard (30th August 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th August 2015), Selkie (30th August 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (30th August 2015), Violet (30th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Thank-you Billy!!!!!

You are most welcomed here any time.

And if we run low on wood, we, you and I can get some together! And I won't tell anyone you showed up. sssshhh.........

You're solid here!!!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Good morning Mr Lionhawk! Grab some coffee.

I don't often speak of things I experience that I can't validate but a great portion of what I'm about to share I can validate with photos and documents and time stamped writing. So here goes and just for fun I'm going to be theatrical because I often feel like my life is one big Hollywood movie waiting to come the Nearest....

Theater of the Parallel Universe.

Please Make Sure your Seatbelt is Securely Fastened and your Tray Table is Stowed for Take Off…

After many years and dreams of events that later took place, I Sirius(ly) questioned the nature of reality and TIME. It nagged me always. But I had no idea where to look.

Then one day while at work talking to a coworker with one leg. He started discussing his phantom pain. The conversation got around to the nature of reality in general and the man told me while he was in college he took a parapsychology class at UCLA I believe it was. He told me of a curriculum text book for said class and told me he would give me the book to read.

The book:

Journeys Out of the Body
    By Robert Monroe

Text book curriculum

Fascinated I could never put the book out of my mind. But busy mom I was, it took ten years later for me to proceed with the nagging quest for answer to this "nature of reality".

Problem; I was STUCK IN A ROOM.

Enlisting the help of two human(beings) I was able to see all content in the room. There was a door. That door led to (you guessed it)

ANOTHER ROOM!

Good god what's with the rooms?

First room ~ Ritual preparation

Second room ~ Hell on Wheels Ritual!

Bad room ~ Dark ritual ~ Egyptian

Brought me to my knees sobbing/tears streaming

GOOD GOD! Black lines are appearing on my hands at random times

In the ReMembering

I was forced/coerced to participated in said ritual or else!

Or else what?

They would kill my loved ones

They did/I fold and LOSE IT!

Faced myself ~ How could this be?

Listed content in said room.

Items: Large Stone block (alter), Jewel encrusted throne, And CURIOUS DISC(?)

I faced myself in this room and was FINALLY ABLE to GET out of the ROOMS!

I NEVER want to get stuck in a room again!

But I had to see it ~ Face myself

To move on

So this is where it starts ~ I receive an EMERALD BUTTERFLY

A sign of metamorphosis

Then the two human(beings) are asked to leave...Step aside and they take over.

Artemis/guide and the boys (Bartholomew, Eros, & Mortimer) will take over from here

We will now control the transmission

Note anagram: Artemis ~ Master I

I'm trippin now!

Who are these (Egyptian looking) guys?

I must tell you they are showing me things I can't conceive! Then later I validate with random Myth and pure physics!

Artemis Says often: See...I told you so!

So I ask Artemis: What was that curious disc in that room?

A duplicate he says. And it's time you know.

"Know what" I say?

Artemis is concerned and worried about me

He sheds a tear and says "you don't understand your power"

"How emotion can set the stage for Error in programming"

He plays a song for me

And I, the cynic I was said "it needs more cow bell". The song:

(little did I know at that time it would be played for me one more time in the Future)...

Yeah right I say....what power might that be?

He then proceeds to show me this power

All colors combined ~ White Room

Damn! Another room?!?

But the intensity was immense.

Just a small taste for you this time Shadowself

Future emotion can create Error

HUH?

Okay Artemis I get it...sort of.

Then he takes me to an ancient portal system guarded by little guys who's name I could not translate.

As I pass the little guys/guards of the portal entrance...they whisper

There she goes.

They knew me?

Curious....

Please fasten your seatbelts for landing/docking

Arrival

There it WAS...

The most intense color I've ever seen

A landscape to DIE FOR!

I ask what is this place?

Artemis says HOME.

I've died and gone to heaven!

But Artemis stops me and says this is who YOU(WE) are.

Then he proceeds to show me an ancient building of stone marvel

How do they do that? Such intricate stone work!

This building is a storage facility

Where in fact the ancient "discs" are stored and kept for safe keeping

A "set" of discs in various sizes. Some very in size....some in a strange configuration.

He proceeds to tell me of the quest that men have died for to acquire and thus duplicate.

I still don't fully understand at this juncture but then it happens.

He takes me outside the building to a beautiful clearing

He commissions one of the discs...it floats to the clearing as if guided there.

Then a green laser emits and strikes me.

It envelopes me and everything around me turns a green so intense!

A green with frequency of the most intense yet tranquil infusion.

It's done he says. You're back now.

Back now? I was gone?

I was torn by emotion of an ancient ritual...fragmented...and STUCK IN A ROOM!

Least that not happen again eh?

I was gone for a VERY long time....thousands of years EARTH TIME. I ReMembered!

But time is only in the blink of an eye.

In the Color WHEEL/VORTEX

Green is the Heart Chakra

Where it is believed your most intense emotion exists...that of

LOVE

Emotion can JADE the heart

Jade: A muddy color of Green

Apparently the reason why I needed that infusion of Green from the discs was because the next time that song Don't fear the reaper was played for me on my computer in the morning quite out of the blue without any assistance from me I took notice and did a time stamp document and screen shot for the date of May 3rd. The day before my son died.

~

ReVive/ReNew that color (Green) and take a ride...

What could it hurt

~

Movie is over now, but I loved the ending. The music was the best and I leave you with Don Felder’s Heavy Metal as I take my locknar down the road.

Last edited by Shadowself; 31st August 2015 at 15:31.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Beren (1st September 2015), Bill Ryan (31st August 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Caylen (4th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (13th February 2016), Delight (31st August 2015), Jake (31st August 2015), Lionhawk (31st August 2015), Valley (31st August 2015), Zionbrion (31st August 2015)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Default A ghost in broad daylight

Let's just say I had a great weekend spending my time here at Avalon. It was full of joy, bliss, music, and laughter. I thank everyone for the sharing of you at this campfire. I can only hope everyone experienced the same.

I have also decided to print out 2 beautiful works of LOVE and frame them and hang them up in our wooden teepee, with a metal roof. I will make the frames by cutting down a once mighty oak who wasn't so mighty when it got hit by lightning. It may appear to be dead but it has been charged. I will mill the wood with a guiding hand and Dewalt. Once done I will post pics of those works and share that with you. I am drawing the energy from this thread and creating a manifestation of that energy by doing this to honor what has been shared and given freely. The video of the church was an inspiration in of itself. Anchoring craftsmanship to this thread. I said we can make that work and I will.

Now for some of you walking by this campfire, skirting stealthily by the log pile, you may think that no one has seen you. I see you. You may think that this guy putting logs on the fire is many trees short of a forest. That's okay. So instead of getting into an argument with you as you lean on the log pile, I personally invite you to put a log on the fire because I want to show you something. It doesn't mean you have to accept it. I honor your free agency.

BUT KNOW THIS...... the fire requires you to have integrity and it will burn away your opinions of judgement and once that has happened it will warm your heart in the most soothing of ways. If you walk away with just that experience, then we have been honored to have you in our circle of warm, leaving you with an open invite for you to exercise anytime you like. I will always make sure, {SSSHHHH.......along with some help from a guardian of the logs} that there will always be a log so you can put on this fire and share in the warmth of our journeys. It's not about an ego tripping old fool you think you are dealing with. If that is what you think {opinion}, then may I suggest you seek a greater understanding and gain wisdom from that understanding so that you can find balance with your own ego. Only then will the warmth of your heart be felt around this fire.

What I am about to share is something that happened about 3 years ago in our back yard, in broad daylight. Now you have read many a story I have put down on the screen, from my own first hand journey, and yet you can only try to imagine that journey. Without that word called, "Proof." You decide with the following.

Our property is .76 acres and has trees on the back edge and a side edge, with a good size lawn. We decided to purchase a John Deere mower since my health issues were affecting my ability to mow. We had an electric push mower, the one with a 100' electrical cord and it would take me about 5-6 hours to mow the lawn. That mower was a pain and really designed for a real small lawn. Wrestling with the power cord just added to the pain.

So I parked this new mower in the back yard as you will see here shortly. We were sitting along the other edge of our property along a fence. Our dog Buster was also happy about the mower and decided he wanted to try it out for himself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Buster Ghost6.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	31002

So we decided to take some photos of Buster. We took 3. The first one you can see it start to manifest. So it was no fluke as all 3 pics had energy manifesting. You may not see it on the screen right now. Save it and then magnify it. Also scroll up and you can see the shape of a head. Then realize this was a huge entity. So a little work needs to be done on your part. Also notice the energy starting at the mower deck, starboard side. We didn't sense it and discovered it after. But there it is. In broad daylight.

Namaste' and Nagosa
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 31st August 2015 at 16:03.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (1st September 2015), Bill Ryan (1st September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Caylen (4th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Delight (31st August 2015), Jake (1st September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), RunningDeer (1st September 2015), Valley (1st September 2015), Zionbrion (31st August 2015)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 times in 554 posts

...Where did that talking stick go?... Here, I found it...

Yes Lion... With that church building/construction project I was especially impressed by the somehow almost seamless unification of the many different mediums, materials, and styles... Which went hand-in-hand with the imaginative use of a "blunder" into beauty, in the concrete podium structure portion.

It brings back memories from many moons ago of an older Greek construction engineer/Flamenco guitar player that I had the opportunity to work with once... while on a smaller scale construction/concrete job. He had been involved with and lead multitudes of concrete/construction jobs of varying scales during his life. He said to me, and the one other worker at the 'job' one day... "Giving any building project an 'organic look', is one of the most important parts of 'the job'. If you don't include it... the job is basically worthless."

We had a lot of fun on that job... overlooking smoothed rolling green grass hillsides from a high ridge, with the Great Sea barely visible in the distance through a few small 'windows' between the cascading hills. The three of us were the only workers for this job, other than the fast-paced, calculating, 'busy-body' and curious Mennonite doctor "Earl the Squirrel" (they called him). It was a harmonizing balance of the Greek, philosophizing master-builder, and Flamenco guitar extraordinaire "Jimmy"... the well-seasoned, do-it-yourself, all-repair specialist and master craftsman "Gene"... and me... the receptive, perceptive, resourceful, corrective-perspective and perplexing 'rookie'. It was the only time the three of us worked together out on a 'job', but we decided one day while taking a break and enjoying the grand, expansive views... to call ourselves, "Low-Key Construction"... which we signed into a section of fresh concrete steps... giving the project one final "organic look".

Here's the talking stick... Who's next in the circle? I'm going for more logs so everyone can settle in and stay nice and warm for this next tale...

Quote Posted by lionhawk (here)
    Valley,

No worries as we can make this happen. I see several things here. The first one is POTENTIAL! That church was incredible. A true piece of 3D art with a purpose. I can't say for sure but in today's time could anyone have the skills to build such a place? The craftsmen are disappearing. Can you imagine how they did all that with what tools they had at the time? Blows me away.

That was no small project either. Look at all the woodwork and I know firsthand what that takes to covert a wood log into a finished board. Amazing!!!!!!! Someday I will show pics of what project I am working on. But for now I have to keep it quiet.

Attached Images  
    Last edited by Valley; 1st September 2015 at 01:58.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Delight (1st September 2015), Jake (1st September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (31st August 2015)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Valley,

Hey, you got any pics of what you worked on in Greece?

I'm terrible when I watch TV as I am always looking at the flooring, cabinets, furniture, in the show.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (1st September 2015), Bill Ryan (1st September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Jake (1st September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Valley (1st September 2015)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: A ghost in broad daylight

So we decided to take some photos of Buster. We took 3. The first one you can see it start to manifest. So it was no fluke as all 3 pics had energy manifesting. You may not see it on the screen right now. Save it and then magnify it. Also scroll up and you can see the shape of a head. Then realize this was a huge entity. So a little work needs to be done on your part. Also notice the energy starting at the mower deck, starboard side. We didn't sense it and discovered it after. But there it is. In broad daylight.

Namaste' and Nagosa
    RunningDeer ♡

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Delight (1st September 2015), Jake (1st September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (1st September 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (1st September 2015)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Default Butterfly

Two people come to mind on this subject in the now moment. KATHY & SHADOWSELF. They are two lovely women on this forum who have both paid a great price. They are survivors of great personal tragedy and have accomplished so much soul growth from that. My hat raises and I bow in honor of you both. A lot can be learned from these two lovely ladies, so if you happen to be around their space, know that you are in the presence of the Divine. In support of you both, I have a story that also validates your testimony.

Back when I was 16, I decided to run away from home. I had a couple of friends who wanted to run away too, so we teamed up with all of $5.35 cents between us and took off for Alaska. Sounds stupid and it was. Not very well planned out looking back now. A nation wide bulletin was issued and we were caught within 24 hours. We made the News. But it wasn't a good thing. We didn't even get out of the state of Connecticut. We gave a cop a run for it though but he was very wise as a warning shot was fired as my friend Dean and I were about to fly over a 6' fence. Meanwhile, Eric was hiding behind a garbage can and the cop hit the can with his car, flushing Eric out of hiding. This all happened in seconds. The jail cell we were in was quiet except for the sound of a tennis ball bouncing off the wall. Of course fear was setting in and we didn't know what was coming next. Our parents had been contacted and were on their way. Since we didn't do anything criminal, they released us to our parents. But that wasn't the end of it. I knew my Dad was going to tan my hide. To my surprise he gave me a small lecture and made me get a haircut. Are you kidding me, I thought, but I didn't complain?

It was decided that I was going to be put in a school. Just for the summer. Just for 3 weeks. The name of the school was called the Wilderness School. It was a school that was sponsored by the state of Connecticut for troubled kids. Teenagers with all kinds of luggage. Sexual, drug, physical, and whatever abuse you can think of. They were a by product from many dysfunctional families.

I was dropped off from a van to the frontage of the camp. The camp seemed typical with a few cabins, lodges, canoeing equipment, in a nice setting of trees. Other vans pulled up and more teenagers exited the vans. Our names started to be called so that we could be grouped in crews of 10. Once a grouping was completed, they would be directed to a location away from the camp frontage. So now here we go, we're altogether now and they led us in front of a massive wall made of logs. The logs went vertical in height of 13'. It was about 12' wide. So now the brainwashing program begins. Our two camp counselors introduced themselves as our crew leaders. John & Charlotte. They tell us that in the next 3 weeks we will change you. I remember saying to myself, "What can they do to change my life and in 3 weeks?" Yeah...Right!

They further inform us that we would learn to live together, learn to work as a team, hike some of the Appalachian Trail, rock climb, white water canoe, go on a solo, and complete the course with a 10 mile cross country run. i think everyone went into shock when they heard about this 10 mile run.

They didn't waste any time either. They had us all get in a tight group and made us grab a left hand with our right hand. It was a tangled mess and then told us to untangle ourselves without breaking away, into a circle. That caught our attention. Then we had to get everyone over that 13' wall. Without any props. We were a crew of 5 guys and 5 gals. All total strangers. I really had my doubts as one of the guys, nick named Porky, was getting stared at by all of us. Are you kidding me? It wasn't easy but we did it. We conquered 13' of wall as a team effort.

The next few days were about preparation for the journey on the Appalachian Trail. We ran a mile in the morning and at the end of the run was a cold and I mean cold trout pond, which you dove into. We did some bushwhacking and safety training along with first aide. We were also getting to know each other. I don't know what was harder. Getting to know or the trout pond. But we stuck with it and on the 4th day we embarked. We were saddled with some serious backpacks, loaded with everything that we would need for the trail. Rope, dehydrated food, sleeping gear, tents, etc. They weren't day packs in other words.

We left the camp in the afternoon and were set on the trail to get to the real trail. We got up on a summit and made camp just before dark. Just enough time to cook dinner. Dinner sucked and I was the one that made it. Everyone either lied to me or actually liked it. I don't know which. It had lentils in it and I wasn't a fan at all.

So a storm moves in on us and we all sought shelter like mice. On a mountain summit surrounded by lightning rods called oak trees, we found ourselves hugging each other in shear fright as the lightning was striking the mighty oaks and several trees came down around us. The next morning when we got up we were amazed as to the number and how close we came to being dead. I'm talking a couple of feet away from our tents. I will never forget that.

So in the days forward from that point in time, we did alright. We always got to where our goal was set. The Appalachian Trail is an American treasure that demands your respect and in kind will take care of you. Waterfalls provided some cool showers as we were doing this in the heat of middle summer. Going downhill off a mountain can be more difficult than going up one. The beauty was priceless. Yes we had our small arguments but they were few. We bonded as we went and I will never forget the one girl with tinker bells tied to her hiking boots, hanging off a rope on the side of a cliff. She had fallen off this rock face about 70' up and just scared the hell out of us. Dusty was belaying her and here she was dangling, laughing her ass off 70' above the ground. Laughing with total abandonment and I can still hear those tinker bells sounding off. We encouraged each other to the very end. When one would find themselves in the middle of a challenge and appear to be stuck, we got behind them and said you can do this! No one had told us below the mountains in our lives that we could do anything. They had programmed us to fail, and be under the control of their agenda, which was passed down to them from their parents and the madness from the dysfunctional thrived. But we climbed out of the funk of dysfunction by letting the mountain show us the way with every step, up or down. It forgave us and we learned how to forgive.

Solo time. We are getting ever closer to that 10 mile nightmare run we would have to face. But first we have to go and face a different nightmare and that was our "SELF. " Our counselors took us individually to a place in the woods along a creek. NO TALKING during this process and Charlotte motioned where my boundaries were located along this creek. We were only supplied with a rain poncho and a bag with raisins and peanuts. They wanted us to fast because this was going to last for 24 hours. I never saw anyone in the area. This was also the time when unbeknownst to us that we were about to go through a process of inner transformation. Indeed. When it was over and we were all brought back to camp, you could not help but notice the change that took place in all of us.

We took on the run. They combined the event with another crew and so there was 19 possible places. But Porky found a way to screw that up, creating 17 possible places instead, as two of our gals, one on each side of him, encouraging him to go forth, crossing the finish line, all three of them in 7th place!

They sent me home with a certificate of completion and a tee shirt. I couldn't walk for 3 weeks. The run crippled me but I was now smiling on the inside with new eyes. The doors to my soul that had been slammed shut from all the terror I went through as a child, were now opened. The tee shirt I was given had the Wilderness School printed on it over a huge blue butterfly. I will take a butterfly over any gold trophy any day. It symbolizes the gold trophy of the spirit when a great accomplishment has been earned and realized. Make no mistake about it as you will find validation from the two lovely ladies in this house of Avalon. I get it!

All that being said, there is more from this story that one may want to hear in the future. But in the meantime i dedicate this story to Kathy and to Shadowself because I know of the backpack that you had to carry on that mountain was a very heavy one.

The school is still alive today, after 40 years.

Namaste' and Nagosa
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 1st September 2015 at 03:47.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Caylen (4th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Loveisall21 (1st September 2015), RunningDeer (18th September 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015), Valley (1st September 2015), Zionbrion (1st September 2015)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 times in 554 posts

I don't think I've any pics of my own, but "Gene" definitely took some at different stages of the job. Thanks for asking as I'll be seeing him again in a few days and will see if I can get some copies to share here & have for myself. The job wasn't in Greece though... I guess I didn't make that clear. "Jimmy" was Greek, but living in northern CA at the time... and the job was north of San Francisco a little ways, beyond the majorly populated areas.

That teepee project sounds sweet... honored to have been part of the inspiration and this lovely thread. I will say that I was definitely feeling a great warmth/love as I was writing that last story and getting to post. That fire is burning well, my friend.

Blessings All Around...

Valley,

Hey, you got any pics of what you worked on in Greece?

I'm terrible when I watch TV as I am always looking at the flooring, cabinets, furniture, in the show.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (1st September 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

37. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

You are a member of long standing. I am new and don't know you or your posts. Am I right when I interpret your post about Sol to mean that you have been there, in whatever form? If so, I would like to add something to that line. When I was about 7 years old, I lived in the tropics and we have there whistling frogs and crickets making their background racket of joy. I would look at the stars at night and the thought occurred to me that the stars were great beings. Only, I added the background sounds to that thought and said to myself, the stars are singing. That was before I identified the little noise makers as being separate.

Around 1961, while viewing the sun rising over the horizon where sea meets sky, I felt a ray enter my eyes and penetrate to the center of my head at which time I experienced mental, spiritual contact with a being of great love. I interpreted this as God. We communicated and I experienced the beatific vision, peace, love, joy, eternal life. Can you be more explicit about your Sol experience and the true nature of the sun for we poor folks who missed your experience?

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Beren (2nd September 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (1st September 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Cool Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    You are a member of long standing. I am new and don't know you or your posts. Am I right when I interpret your post about Sol to mean that you have been there, in whatever form? If so, I would like to add something to that line. When I was about 7 years old, I lived in the tropics and we have there whistling frogs and crickets making their background racket of joy. I would look at the stars at night and the thought occurred to me that the stars were great beings. Only, I added the background sounds to that thought and said to myself, the stars are singing. That was before I identified the little noise makers as being separate.

Around 1961, while viewing the sun rising over the horizon where sea meets sky, I felt a ray enter my eyes and penetrate to the center of my head at which time I experienced mental, spiritual contact with a being of great love. I interpreted this as God. We communicated and I experienced the beatific vision, peace, love, joy, eternal life. Can you be more explicit about your Sol experience and the true nature of the sun for we poor folks who missed your experience?
    Poor folks? Then that makes us family, doesn't it? Your short posting packs a lot of punch. You are much more wiser than you let on and that is a cool thing. I hope you come around more often to share your Wisdom around this campfire. I think you'll find the same kind of ground beneath our feet and that we are not strangers, but wiser old fools who share the same campfire.

You and I must go fishing! Why? Because you opened up a can of worms. A big can too! I appreciate you asking the right questions and in turn I will do my best to not just answer them but to also offer validation with your first hand story.

What I am going to do here is post this up right now and then edit to add because this editor doesn't auto save. I have lost several hours re writing posts and that's a major downer for me. So bear with me and I will get this taken care of. Till then........

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (2nd September 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Stephanie (10th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 65 LastLast